Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 23 2018

Camper stop Willemsoord Den Helder, North Holland, Netherlands

€12.50 including toilets, showers, service station, wifi Water €0.50/50l, electricity €1.00/2 kWh

Camper stop is situated on the old navy ship yard, right next to the Navy Museum

Service station is at the the back of the building, next to the port office

Here you will also find the entrance to the new toilets and showers

When you pay your fees you will get an access card, return this card at departure

This former navy base now hosts venues like the Tourist Office, several restaurants and a cinema

At walking distance you will find the ferry to Texel, or Den Helder city center

Tip: take your bicycles and bring them on the ferry to Texel. Tickets €5.00 pp. For fares check www.teso.nl/en

For more infomation >> Camperplaats Willemsoord, Den Helder, Noord Holland, Nederland (English subtitled) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Transformation Video From 1 To 73 Years Old - Duration: 5:32.

Donald Trump Transformation Video From 1 To 73 Years Old

Donald Trump | From 4 To 71 Years Old

Donald Trump

The Shocking Transformation

Donald Trump - Vladimir Putin

Donald Trump | Transformation From 3 To 73

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Transformation Video From 1 To 73 Years Old - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

MMD - Where Is My Mother! | Elsa and Anna of Frozen - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> MMD - Where Is My Mother! | Elsa and Anna of Frozen - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики для Детей😁 Сборник Обучающих Видео про Эмейзика. Все Серии Подряд. Развивающие Мультики - Duration: 10:59.

For more infomation >> Мультики для Детей😁 Сборник Обучающих Видео про Эмейзика. Все Серии Подряд. Развивающие Мультики - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

Universal Studios Hollywood Tips: 10 Things to Know Before You Go - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> Universal Studios Hollywood Tips: 10 Things to Know Before You Go - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

한현민 타임지 선정, 한현민 엄마 아버지 국적, 한현민 가족, 한현민 모델 엄마, 모델 한현민 나이와 키|K-News - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> 한현민 타임지 선정, 한현민 엄마 아버지 국적, 한현민 가족, 한현민 모델 엄마, 모델 한현민 나이와 키|K-News - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

johnny weir & AC/DC-loving figure skater becomes internet sensation | Olympics Ice skating - Duration: 0:55.

long-haired rockers around the world for the first time most likely set up and

took notice of figure skating from the Winter Olympics traditionally the ice

rink is a place of languid classics such as Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake and Beezus

Carmen but one plucky hungarian turned that on its head 19 year old iva tothe

first onto the ice in black leathers her jacket adorned with the likeness of

angus young and performed to an AC / DC medley of thunderstruck and back in

black the internet went suitably nuts the figure skater drawing admiration

from a host of people who have never watched the sport in their lives as well

as those seasoned hunters who loved ice skating

For more infomation >> johnny weir & AC/DC-loving figure skater becomes internet sensation | Olympics Ice skating - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

English Ninjas Happy Users: Sodexo - Duration: 1:03.

As Sodexo, we support our employees to learn English.

Moreover, we provide services to whom wants to improve their English skills.

We have met English Ninjas online English speaking platform around 1 year ago.

The advantages of English Ninjas are:

It is completely online and you can start an education session anytime / anywhere.

You can practice speaking about any topic you like.

And the tutors are completely native English speaking people.

+ Hello...

- Hi, My name is Alex.

+ Hello Alex, this is Zeynep.

-Hi Zeynep, nice to meet you.

Both us (Sodexo HR Team) and our employees are very happy with the cooperation with English Ninjas.

- See you...

+ Bye bye.

For more infomation >> English Ninjas Happy Users: Sodexo - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 29 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 12:43.

im out,

<i> he'll probably want</i> <i> to go back to her.</i>

<i> If he chose to leave,</i> <i> that's a different story.</i>

<i> -This deserves a beer.</i> <i> -What? No way.</i>

<i> To get the gossip juices</i> <i> flowing.</i>

<i> -Fine. </i> <i> -Cheers, coz.</i>

<i> You sure you can</i> <i> go out and sing?</i>

<i> I promise I won't let you</i> <i> or the audience down.</i>

Jose had a focal epileptic seizure,

but he's stable now.

<i> Lots of stress</i> <i> and perhaps overdoing it</i>

<i> with alcohol</i> <i> and prescription drugs.</i>

<i> My mission's to bring</i> <i> joy where there is none.</i>

How's your joy level?

This is so no one hears the music.

You'll see.

There.

Just look.

It all started one time I was hospitalized.

Just like you, it was exhaustion.

Oh yeah?

Did they bring you back with an IV?

Yep, right away.

But then I was bored to tears.

You know how we are, cheerful, fun.

By the second night we were partying.

The doctors don't even come by at this hour.

Yeah.

I heard they don't come this way often

because the patients aren't critically ill.

And they're partiers like you and me!

Since then the orderlies call me

when someone here needs a little pick-me-up.

Wait, we're in a hospital.

So?

I don't hit everybody up, just our kind.

I came to see a buddy, but fate brought us together!

Yeah, but I've gotta work. I can't better like this.

Since when do vodka and work not go together?

It's the opposite.

-It heals the soul. -Yeah, right?

Cheers, Pepe.

Cheers.

No matter how much I deny it,

I miss Jose. I love him.

I want him back here with me!

-No, honey. -Please!

Listen, I'm really worried about you.

Kiki... I'm worried you're this unstable.

You have to get better for yourself.

Remember who you are.

No! I can't believe he left me. He can't do that!

Honey, that doesn't matter.

You'll soon have a long line of suitors outside your door.

-Yes. -Of course!

I'll rise again like the Phoenix.

Of course you will.

It's important to not leave evidence of the crime.

This one almost escaped me.

You've always got to be ready for the hangover.

Now I'll go. Wait, I almost forgot.

-What's that? -So they don't smell you.

As many as you want.

Buddy...

take good care.

-I love you. -Thanks.

See you.

-See you later. -Alright, bye.

Nora, please take care of this.

Here. These are important.

Please check Paco Tomas' recordings.

I'm not crazy about the last ones.

Find out when these contracts expire.

-Alright? -Sure.

What? I'm sorry!

It's okay. Don't worry, I'll clean it.

I'm sorry.

Thanks.

Are you going to see Jose

-at the hospital? -Yes, I want to make sure

he's recovering.

I knew I couldn't leave him in that Enrique guy's care.

What does he know about artists?

You're in charge. Okay?

You hadn't eaten in several days, huh?

I haven't been hungry, Mom.

And I haven's slept well either.

You have to let her go.

You decided to end it with Kiki.

If you stay on this path you won't get anywhere.

-You have to end... -Alright, Mom.

Enough already, please.

Fine.

-Rest up. -Thank you.

I was astonished. I couldn't believe it.

Who'd have thought he did those things.

-Right? -Yeah.

-Hi! -Hey!

Must've been good a good party.

Wow, teapot calling the kettle black!

Alright, enough! Have a drink.

Come.

-I've got not so good news. -What is it?

Jose's in the hospital and he's gravely ill.

-What? -Poor guy!

-Where are you going? -To call the hospital.

There, coz.

I'm so glad you came. We really needed it.

You know you can count on me for anything.

Now that you mention it, we need to paint these walls

and fix up the bar, change the light bulbs,

and service the machines.

Getting a little carried away, are we?

Sorry, I got excited for a moment.

Miss, excuse me.

I have to get to work.

Hey buddy, you got a beer you could spare?

Sure. Hang on.

Hi.

I heard you were hospitalized

but I see you're fine.

Anel, Anel! Don't go. Stay.

Thanks for coming.

Excuse me.

See?

Doesn't look that way, but I am recovering.

No one can ruin my good mood today.

Relax. I come in peace.

I just wanted to know if you were okay.

Can you drink even with your medications?

Sure I can.

This is wonderful.

You're not hung over the next day.

Want some? Here.

I've got yours here.

Thank you.

-Cheers. -Cheers.

So tell me... why do you screw up the café

only to then have someone fix it?

Poncho, watch it.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

I'm keeping him busy so he's not always drinking.

This is fixed, coz.

Great. You see?

You're really good at your job.

You just like messing things up with...

You're exaggerating.

You see me drinking? I don't need a drink.

So why do you drink?

To hang out with friends,

have a good time.

Sometimes it's just fun,

other times it's because it's hot out.

Sure, it's all so innocent.

See how you are?

The other day you saw that a couple beers didn't hurt you.

You were laughing it up!

And you remembered the gardener and his big hands.

Gonzalo!

But I ended up asleep on the couch like some drunkard.

What about all the laughing?

Didn't you have a good time?

Here's your money. I'll call if I need you.

Head out.

Thanks, coz.

I'm sure you heard I broke up with Kiki.

Right?

Yes. I heard something like that.

Why, if I may ask?

What had to happen happened.

I know.

She went nuts and kicked you out of her house.

No.

It was my decision.

I spoke to your mother.

She's lovely.

Yes, she's a very special woman.

I'm living with her in Satelite.

That's nice.

If you want you can stay in my house while you're recovering.

-I live close by. -Yeah?

Satelite is really far away. Right?

Just a bit.

Kids, excuse me.

Don't take too long in here while you do your things.

Thanks.

Well...

It's time to pick up.

Yes, seems that way.

Good morning, Jose.

Hello, Doctor. How are you?

I'm authorizing your discharge.

See you in two weeks for a follow up.

That's great. Thanks for everything.

You're welcome. Take care.

-Thanks. -You hear me?

Yes, thanks.

Doc, hello.

-Good morning. -Morning to you too.

What's up?

Buddy!

I brought you clothes that your mom gave me.

Just change and I'll take you to Satelite.

Actually...

I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but Anel is picking me up.

-Anel? -Yes.

Wow. As you wish.

Just take care of yourself.

You're getting over something a bit serious.

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 29 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 02 | Telemundo English - Duration: 23:59.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

We were waiting because we have a surprise for you!

-Right, Charlie? -Yes!

Come over here.

Okay.

There.

There!

One, two, three, four, five,

six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

Great job!

You're going to be this century's Einstein!

-High five. -Amalia...

You can take him for his bath.

Shower time.

Shower time!

Come here.

Dinosaurs!

Here we go.

There's no need to pretend for Charlie's sake

that everything between us is okay.

-Our son will be okay. -Our son deserves a family.

We're his parents. That's enough.

-If you made an effort... -We don't need to pretend...

Max! If you tried, it could be like before.

Don't you tire of discussing the same things

-time and again? -Couples have crises.

I already made an appointment

with the therapist for tomorrow.

-The therapist? -That's right.

You're crazy. I'm not going.

Yes, you are, in fact.

We're both going.

We'll get couples therapy and we'll both do our best

to make this work.

How's this going to work?

Tolerating each other doesn't make for a happy family.

Please understand. Look at me.

It's over between us.

You don't get to decide that.

These are the divorce papers.

I've already filed them.

Max.

Don't think I'll make this easy for you.

My bodyguard's downstairs.

You won't get out alive if you try anything.

Please calm down.

This is Juan Estevez's driver. Calm down?

He tried to kill me at the ranch.

-You followed me. -I was protecting you, ma'am.

Don't buy that. I'm calling my...

Please listen! Joel tried to protect you!

You're in cahoots with him? I'm out of here.

I'm an Interpol agent.

I was there because I'm an infiltrator.

I'm heading an investigation.

We're gathering information on a human trafficking ring

that has the support of the Governor.

Your husband.

-An agent? -Yes, an agent.

What you did jeopardized months of work

carried out by a team of professionals.

They worked months for nothing.

She didn't know.

She was corroborating the information I gave her.

That's why I didn't want her to know anything.

I knew this would happen.

What you did cost someone their life.

The security guard that discovered us...

I couldn't let him live.

Come in.

Here's the information on the woman you had me investigate.

Her name is Irene Benitez.

Thank you.

I don't understand.

If you know where the girls are, why don't you free them?

Joel only discovered today their location.

Then do something! You're wasting time here.

Go get those girls out!

Forgive me if I don't run out and follow your orders,

but it's much more complex than you imagine.

The network your husband belongs to

has many other members.

Joel's mission is to find those who really run

the human trafficking ring.

Your husband and Juan Estevez are very influential

and powerful in this country,

but they're only minority partners in the organization.

What a coincidence that now that my husband's governor

your investigation is yielding results.

-What are you implying? -I know Ernesto's shameless.

But I could see how you'd gain politically by ruining him.

Joel's suspected your husband since he was attorney general.

In all these years you couldn't act?

In all these years

you didn't see what your husband was doing?

Or maybe you did and turned a blind eye.

You will not speak to me that way

or blame me for your ineptitude!

You can't accuse me of being involved in this!

Did you all see the time? Where have you been?

I was so worried!

You're not going to tell me?

The school didn't know your whereabouts.

I almost called the police!

Sorry, Mom. We didn't want to worry you.

Mom, they're kids. But you?

-I can't believe you'd do this! -Alright, calm down.

We're here. What happened?

Why didn't you take them to school?

I wanted them spending their last day in Mexico with me!

What a crime, right?

Off with her head! Exile her!

Let's go.

Dear Lord!

That's what grandmothers are for!

We like to ruin children. But these two are leaving,

so they won't have a grandmother!

Geez!

What's this?

Remember the woman who slipped into your party?

-I had her investigated. -You're still paranoid.

Not paranoid.

She's a heavy duty journalist. Read that.

This is in Central America.

Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala...

-What's it got to do with us? -A lot.

That woman specializes in revealing and dismantling

businesses like the ones that got you in that chair.

Listen, Paulita.

Let's clear something up.

We're not criminals and we don't stand for crime

under any circumstances.

Sometimes we turn a blind eye, look the other way...

if they want to support us, what can we do?

That woman's dangerous.

Paula...

you've manipulated the press for many years.

What worries you about this time?

I don't know. It feels different.

I think we need to do something about that woman.

I don't want to deal with this guy.

I'll only deal with you.

If you want my help, release the girls now.

That's impossible, ma'am. We can't do that in Mexico.

What'll happen to them?

Some will go to the US, others to Europe and Asia.

We might be able to free some once they reach

their final destination, but others...

Others what?

You'll let them be prostituted?

Forgive me for shaking up that lovely bubble you live in,

drinking tea in your yard every afternoon.

That's not real.

This is reality, ma'am.

This is the reality we live every day

while doing our jobs!

It's tough, it's sad, but that's how it is!

My job is to get to the organization's heads.

I won't stop till I do.

The girls that are part of your mission have names and faces.

One of them has a mother who begged me for help.

You know what that's like?

Not knowing if you're daughter's dead or alive

or suffering, or whether you'll ever see her again?

Or maybe you'll die never knowing!

Ma'am...

I understand the victim's suffering.

-You don't need to remind me. -Then you're worse

than the animals you seek.

You could end this suffering now

but you'll just stand by and watch!

How many others will have to look at their kids' clothes,

shoes, and books in order to believe they're not dead?

And hang on to hope?

How much more horror will you allow

because you only follow orders?

Sofia...

if Joel could act on his own he would.

When he says he's following orders

it's because it's not in his hands or mine...

Talking to you two is pointless.

I'll make sure to get those girls out.

If I have to speak to the president to help...

If you talk to anyone you'll ruin everything!

You'd be alerting them.

They'll just regroup.

They'll eliminate all the evidence we've gathered.

Witnesses, documents, and you yourself would be in danger.

And remember, that ranch is in your name.

I told you I had no idea about this!

I'm certain Juan Estevez and your husband

won't hesitate to incriminate you if they feel cornered.

If you choose to help us...

if you change your mind and you want to get us

evidence or documents that can help us try your husband

in an international court,

please call me at this number.

If you don't want to help us...

then please don't get involved.

Her name is Irene Benitez. She's Mexican.

She writes for international publications

but she's Mexican and has millions of followers.

Good for her.

But how many of these courageous journalists

have we dealt with before?

Plenty, but none had sought out Sofia for her help.

-Leave Sofia out of this. -I didn't involve her.

Your reporter girl did.

Remember, you said Sofia's now asking about Juan.

What sparked that curiosity?

Either way, I doubt Sofia would betray me.

-Really? -Really.

- NO.

I wouldn't be so sure.

What will Sofia think when she learns

you let those kidnapped girls be held on her father's ranch?

We had a great time at the fair.

Everything was awesome.

The<i> esquites</i> , the cream biscuits with caramel...

Chili-covered tamarind candy!

No wonder you're not hungry.

Grandma says where we're going

people only eat fake meat hot dogs.

-Is that true? -No, it's not.

Go take a shower with warm water.

-Don't want you getting sick. -They won't get sick.

These kids are strong and healthy.

You think I don't know what you're doing, Mom?

Trying to influence them so they won't want to go.

No.

I just wanted them to have a nice memory of their grandma.

What if they never return?

Or take so long to return that I'm no longer here?

Don't be melodramatic, Mom.

Oh, honey.

So many people leave and never return to their birthplace.

Mom...

I'm sorry I got upset.

But leaving all this is hard for me too.

Leaving without you.

But you're going after your man.

-Mom. -Oh well.

Don't mind me.

You know how I am.

I understand you.

You're fighting for your family and your happiness.

You have every right to.

Mom...

I'm going to miss you so much.

You will at first.

But you'll get used to it.

I found it, Mom.

That's going in the garbage.

But the governor's son gave it to me.

It's damaged, honey. You can't take that to LA.

We'll buy one there.

When we're in the US, can we meet the governor's kids?

I doubt it, sweetie.

You know them here because Mrs. Sofia's been my customer

for many years.

Julian says his dad will be president one day.

If we stayed, I'd be friends with the president's son!

What if we stay, Mom?

We can tell Dad to come live in Mexico with us.

No, Mom.

I want to be an astronaut one day.

I can't here.

I want to go.

But all my friends are here, plus Grandma.

You'll make new friends, honey.

What about Grandma? I won't find another there.

Nope. There's no one else like her.

"IRENE BENITEZ, JOURNALIST WHO DISMANTLED CHILD TRAFFICKING RING IN GUATEMALA"

Come to my office, Pastrana.

Come in.

Yes, miss?

I need you to find out where Irene Benitez is staying.

Alright.

Only talk to me about it.

The Governor doesn't need to know.

This hospital reflects the efforts of many.

But it's thanks to our illustrious governor,

Ernesto Martinez.

Without his support...

Ma'am.

Ma'am?

Please do us the honor of cutting the ribbon.

Sure. Let's go!

I'll stand here with you.

-You'll do it with me? -Yeah!

Watch your fingers.

One, two, three!

<i> It's a pleasure</i> <i> to be here today.</i>

<i> Knowing we have</i> <i> a new children's hospital</i>

<i> here in our state gives me</i> <i> peace of mind as a person,</i>

a woman, and as a mother.

As a mother.

These are dark times.

And my daughter...

she doesn't like darkness because it scares her.

When that happens I turn on a nightlight so she can sleep.

I wish I had a nightlight to protect not just my children

but everyone's too.

But I don't.

I'm sorry.

I'm so very sorry.

What are you doing, honey?

You're here, there, here again, there again.

-What is it? -I can't find Tomas' passport.

I had all three together

but now I only see mine and Karina's.

You didn't take it, did you?

Geez, honey!

Is that what you think of your mother?

If I'd wanted to keep your kids here

I'd hide them, not their papers!

Tomas!

Tomas!

Honey, did you grab your passport?

I'm talking to you. This isn't a game.

Um...

I wanted to show it to Julian

so I took it to the Governor's party.

You left it there?

Come in.

Eliza, what a surprise.

Was there a problem with the check?

No, ma'am.

I'm sorry.

Tomas brought his passport yesterday

and seems he left it here.

Maybe in Julian's room.

Margarita, can you help us look for it please?

-Yes, ma'am. -Have a seat.

Are you okay, ma'am?

Yes, Juanito.

This merchandise will be processed in three shipments.

The first one is set.

Why three, Don Chente?

The first one is for our Texas client.

The other two are some new offers I received.

One from Germany and the other Slovenia.

What do you think?

I've no problem with it.

But I suggest

not letting too much time pass between shipments.

I can keep the merchandise on the ranch

but it's too much money to keep in one place.

I'd say let's send them to China.

They'll pay us more for those girls.

I suggest we refer to them as the merchandise.

-It's safer. -I say whatever I want.

Business. We're here to do business.

Mr. Juan...

I don't know how quickly the shipments will go out.

What I do know is that the first is ready to go

and there'll be enough to cover keeping the goods at the ranch

for another year.

Worst case scenario, I mean.

We're talking about half, more or less?

More or less.

The Texan ordered this himself.

When the Texan places an order, it only rains profit.

Who's that Texan, Dad?

He's our biggest client

on the other side of the border, Vicente.

Does he have a name?

Don't ask.

That poor woman's following me everywhere.

She thinks I can help with her daughter.

Just imagining someone taking my daughter...

sends a chill down my spine.

No wonder you're so sad.

Did you tell the Governor?

If helping that girl were actually possible,

what would you do?

Anything, ma'am. Wouldn't think twice about it.

Even if you endanger your own life?

What kind of person would I be if I didn't?

How could I look my kids in the eye

if I'm unwilling to help a mother get her daughter back?

It's the only way I could hope

that someone one day would do it for me.

Excuse me.

Here it is. It was in Juliancito's room.

That's great.

I'm so glad it turned up! I was dying.

-Thanks very much. -Thanks.

You're welcome. Excuse me.

Ma'am, I'm sorry but I have much to do with the move.

Thank you. It helped to talk about it.

Absolutely.

And if there's anything else I can do, just let me know.

Thank you.

I need to speak to the news director.

It's urgent.

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 02 | Telemundo English - Duration: 23:59.

-------------------------------------------

Bizcocho de chocolate y vino - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Bizcocho de chocolate y vino - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Estafa al cuadrado | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 20:09.

For more infomation >> Estafa al cuadrado | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vaara Phalalu | వారఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 28:37.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Vaara Phalalu | వారఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 28:37.

-------------------------------------------

Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 02 | Telemundo - Duration: 27:40.

MUNDO NETWORK

We'll find your sister.

<i> Alejandro is</i> <i> your big brother.</i>

<i> Big brothers are supposed</i> <i> to take care</i>

<i> of their little sisters.</i>

You're not just beautiful and smart.

You're also ambitious.

<i> Federico's money's</i> <i> in very good hands.</i>

Get out. You're being followed.

Bro, the feds are shooting us up!

Tell my dad!

Federal police!

You know Captain Alejandro Ferrer?

He just killed Hummingbird.

Give up the Professor.

I don't know who that is.

I know he's the boss, but I've never seen him.

If Borges doesn't keep his word

and doesn't find out who killed Dulcita,

then I'll burn this damn prison down.

Any news, doc?

She was beaten to death. Whoever did it enjoyed it.

She was violently raped too.

Who were those people?

They could've been Interpol or FBI.

Take your pick.

She's involved in drug trafficking.

We'll have to follow her.

Federal Police! Turn around!

Captain, you need to see this.

Stay with her.

He escaped through there.

I'm sick of this new tunnel fad.

Come with me.

Priamo.

My people are waiting at Peñón del Rey

to take you over.

I didn't have time to notify my girlfriend.

The feds probably got her.

-Can you do anything for her? -No.

Right now you need to cross the border.

OK. Let's go.

Where does the tunnel in the basement lead to?

What tunnel?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, really?

Move it!

This is what I'm talking about.

I've never seen this before.

I'm running out of patience.

If you want to make it out of here alive,

you'd better start talking.

Talk!

I...

I don't...

Carlos, take your men and go inside.

You're coming with me.

Stop! Don't move!

Get in car! Let's go!

Captain, there's nothing at the end of the tunnel.

The banker left.

Have Puenzo take care of it.

What about the chick?

-<i> OK.</i>

Still in her room.

Let's take her out of here

so I can question her tomorrow morning.

Who is it?

Olivia.

Did I wake you up, Captain?

No.

Can I come in?

You deserve it after everything you've done.

Do you have any glasses?

I can't believe you've been in a hotel this long.

I have no memories here. No past.

It's just my work and me.

Cheers.

I don't think this is a good idea.

I'm really tired.

Why?

Why what?

Why are you avoiding me?

Avoiding you?

Get to it.

Come on. Get me in bed already.

Hey, Olivia. Take it easy.

You're either scared of me or you're playing hard to get.

How about this?

Look me in the eye and tell me you don't like me.

That you don't want me.

Come on.

Come on. Go ahead.

Say it.

Let's talk about this some other day.

You know what?

I don't think you're afraid of dying.

I think you're afraid of living.

I'm leaving.

I need you to look into Daniel Laborde's file.

He wants to join us on our missions.

The guy who works on the satellites?

-That's the one. -Yes, sir.

Where could they be?

Not in the bathroom.

Oh! What's this I see?

Are these feet?

Wait here.

-Where are you going? -Wait here.

Hi, sweet pea. Why are you all by yourself?

My mom left me.

What do you mean? What's your name?

What are you doing with my daughter?

I was asking her about her mother, ma'am.

Bye, sweetie.

There it is.

You think it's a good idea I talk to Agustin's wife?

You're the psychologist, right?

Besides, I think she's more likely

to talk to another woman, right?

I hope it's not Agustin. He's my best guard.

Are you going to tell me why I'm here?

Miss Roxana Rodiles.

Yesterday I didn't introduce myself.

I'm Captain Alejandro Ferrer.

Excuse me.

I have something I want you to see.

This is a copy of the paperwork

for the account you opened with five million euros

in the Mediterranean Bank in Paris.

This one's for the account you opened in Zürich 15 days later.

You deposited more than six million euros.

Now, here's my question.

Are you going to deny that's you in this picture?

That these are your prints?

I won't say anything until I see a lawyer.

Listen to me.

Right now, I'm your lawyer, your prosecutor,

the good cop, and the bad cop.

I'll even be your priest if you want me to,

but if you don't tell me where to find Montalvo,

I swear you won't see the light of day in a long time.

I don't know where he is.

I was in the room when you suddenly arrived.

I don't know where Federico is.

Who told Montalvo we were coming for him?

I don't know what you're talking about.

I...

I'm just his girlfriend.

"I'm just his girlfriend."

Listen to me!

You're going to talk whether you want to or not!

Where's Montalvo and what were you doing with all that money?

Answer me!

I just did what Federico asked me to do.

We're going to use the Jacksonville route

to move the shipment to Mexico.

It seems that one of the Professor's lieutenants

got himself arrested and he's talking

about all of the routes of entry.

Well, if the delivery is so urgent,

why don't we let the priest handle it?

That is our last resort.

For now,

you supervise the shipment.

Very well, senator.

Agustin has always been an exemplary husband.

No one's ever complained about his work.

Mrs. Vermejo,

we know you filed a complaint for domestic abuse

against your husband.

No, that was just a misunderstanding.

We merely had a discussion, like any other marriage.

-Then why go to the police? -Sir, can you give us a minute?

I'd like to talk to Gloria. If you don't mind.

Gloria, how's your relationship with Agustin?

I only did what he asked me.

Why wouldn't I believe him?

Why would I think I was doing something wrong?

Federico's the vice president of the Atlantic Bank in Mexico.

And he also handles the finances

for the Mil Cumbres Cartel.

He launders money in the US and in Europe.

You didn't know that?

-What the ---- is going on here? -She knows more

than she's telling us.

She's a kid with ---- for brains who was dazzled by the money.

I want you to send her back to the DA's office.

That's an order.

You can't question her like this.

I can't allow it.

I should have you arrested for this

and you know I can do it.

I couldn't care less that you're like my son.

Get it.

No!

And?

Agustin's a nut job.

One night he tried to burn her breasts with an iron

because she served him cold beans.

Do you think a man as powerful and intelligent as Montalvo

would give a silly kid all that money?

It's your choice.

We either let her go and waste an opportunity

to get the bastards who are ruining this country

or we push her and we find them.

All we have is her signature.

He's the one moving the money. He screwed her over.

Your methods are getting worse and more reprehensible.

I promise I won't touch her again.

Be careful, Alejandro.

In your efforts to bring down these people,

don't become like those whom you seek.

Rules and laws were made to make us the better ones.

Not when they're breaking them first.

Have her in the DA's office tomorrow morning.

Everything good?

Follow me.

When do you leave for Jacksonville?

In two hours.

Senator, there's enough weapons to start a small war

in any Central American country.

But instead of going to a guerrilla army,

we're going to send them to a drug cartel instead.

Northern Mexico

Our problem, my dear Deputy, is the Guatemalan.

You need to do your best to have him sent to Las Dunas.

Once there, my people will take care of him.

Mr. Remecio, if I manage to have the feds send him there,

he'll probably have even more protection.

Let my people inside figure it out.

That's why I'm providing for their families.

I have to go now.

I'm setting up the shipment tonight

so it'll be out tomorrow morning.

Since I got here, I've had a feeling that something's off.

How very observant of you.

They took our tunnels, our weapons,

and we're hiding the banker.

Don't be ridiculous.

That's enough, Luis.

Thanks for helping Federico get away,

but he had to leave his girl at the house

and now she's in custody.

He loves her.

They were going to get married.

Yeah, Montalvo asked me to help her.

We want him to stay calm, at ease.

He's handling most of our money...

for now.

Does she know anything about Montalvo and our businesses?

No. She doesn't know anything.

But she ran into trouble in Europe and ran away.

Now, I'll be honest.

I need you to find a way to get her out of there legally.

Montalvo would probably blab to get her out of there.

Okay, I'll see what I can do for his girlfriend.

Good night.

Please.

I've been here for hours.

I need to use the restroom, please.

Please.

I need to use the restroom.

Captain, you're overdoing it.

She's suffering.

Look at you.

You don't have to go through this.

Why are you protecting Montalvo?

Tell me where he is

and I promise I'll give you immunity and protection.

I could even send you to the US.

But you have to give me something.

Do you think I enjoy this?

If I knew where Federico was, I'd have told you already.

What about your family?

I don't think they'd like seeing you like this.

What do you know about my family, Captain?

If you tell me where they are, I could reunite you with them.

You could go far away from here.

My mom sold me off when I was five years old.

The man who owned me started pimping me out when I turned 12.

That's the way it was until I met Federico Montalvo.

He took me out of the hell I was living in.

I owe him everything.

Everything.

Once this is all cleared up, he'll come for me

and he'll marry me.

You know what?

I don't buy a word of that.

You had me called?

You can take a seat.

I'm fine. Thanks.

Do you beat your wife, Mr. Vermejo?

Excuse me.

I talked to your wife Gloria yesterday.

What's she got to do with any of this?

She said she's reported you twice

for domestic abuse and rape.

I think it's pretty normal for couples to argue.

Really?

Is it also normal to want to burn your wife's breasts

because she served you cold beans?

My wife made that up.

You know what I think, Mr. Vermejo?

I think you're violent towards women

because deep down you're jealous of us.

Jealous of women? Please!

You're jealous of us because you're a latent homosexual

with sadomasochistic impulses.

What did you say?

That you're a repressed homosexual!

Oh, really? That's what I am?

-I'll show you! -Let go!

-Grab him! -Don't touch me!

-Get him out of here! -Let go, you idiot!

-Are you okay? -Yes.

It's over.

Do you really think she doesn't know who tipped Montalvo off?

Well, maybe he got suspicious and that's why he ran away.

No matter how intuitive you are,

you don't abandon your girlfriend like that.

Especially not after such a special trip.

Someone must've tipped him off.

Someone who knew about our mission.

Roxana knows who it is and she's lying to us.

I'm your Correction Captain. How can you think I'd do that?

You'd have to be crazy to mess with Guillotine's woman.

Well, you're insane.

In your last job seven years ago,

you were accused of raping one of the prisoners.

That time you were smart, though,

the charges didn't stick.

But you're out of luck.

You're going to pay for everything you've done.

How'd you find out?

I did my homework.

That night, during the play,

you were guarding the first row, right?

You waited until Dulcita left to get changed

after the first performance.

But you must've said something to her

to lead her to the cellar.

What'd you tell her?

Look, it's best if I know everything,

so I can protect you.

You don't want this to get back to Guillotine.

-You'd do that? -That and more.

Will you really protect me?

Of course I will.

Do you think I'd let anyone find out

that my Correction Captain is a psychopath?

No, this'll stay between us.

<i> I told her...</i>

<i> I told her to come with me.</i>

<i> That I'd take her to a nice</i> <i> suite for her and Guillotine.</i>

What's wrong with you?

<i> It was their anniversary.</i>

<i> I also told her...</i>

<i> That she'd have a good time.</i>

You're a coward, you son of a bitch.

I should kick your ass for this.

But today's your lucky day.

Boss.

Mother, seems the warden has a suspect.

Roxana Rodiles Gallardo,

you're being charged with money laundering and racketeering.

You are hereby sentenced to 60 days of preventive detention

with no right to bail.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét