Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 24 2018

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Vitinho Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Twerkbot 9000 - Duration: 0:17.

*Hey Google, Twerk my Bot

*Ok, Twerking your Bot

For more infomation >> Twerkbot 9000 - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

girls of miller's court interview - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> girls of miller's court interview - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 3 TIPS TO SURVIVE IN FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE!!! - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> TOP 3 TIPS TO SURVIVE IN FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE!!! - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Liver Regeneration Subliminal - Reverse Liver Diseases Positive Affirmations - Soothing Music - Duration: 7:52.

I now ask my subconscious mind to remember when my liver was first formed.

I now ask my subconscious mind to perfect the code for my liver to ultimate health and perfection.

I now ask my liver for permission to transform it into a state of optimal ultimate health and perfect form.

My liver now safely develops enhanced filtering and detoxing abilities.

My liver now safely develops enhanced bile production abilities.

My liver now safely develops enhanced protein production for optimal blood plasma.

My liver now safely develops enhanced glucose storage capabilities.

My liver now safely develops enhanced hemoglobin processing.

My liver now safely develops enhanced ammonia to urea conversion abilities.

My liver now safely develops enhanced blood cleaning abilities.

My liver now safely develops enhanced resistance to infection.

My liver now safely develops enhanced bilirubin clearing abilities.

My liver is absolutely perfect in health form and function.

I naturally tap into my body's healing energy for liver regeneration.

My liver cells repair themselves and the entire organ regenerates.

My liver heals my body and now safely renews it.

I now tap into my natural regenerative ability to restore my liver.

I feel the tissues around my liver healing and restoring to perfect function.

I enjoy the good health and vitality my regenerated liver provides.

I now remove any excess fat around my belly and liver, improving my healthy liver function.

My body now removes any excess fat from liver to return my liver to its optimal ultimate functioning state.

My liver is an ever renewing source of health and vitality.

My liver detoxes my body naturally and easily.

My liver regenerates me and it regenerates itself.

My liver cleanses my body and renews both itself and the rest of me.

My liver has amazing capacity for regeneration, cleansing and rebuilding.

My liver regenerates itself even as it cleanses and renews the rest of me.

My mind and body are now cleansed.

My body now naturally comes into a state of healthy balance.

My body now immediately heals itself.

My liver cleanses my body of toxins and naturally regenerates itself so that I remain healthy.

My healthy liver gives me energy, vitality and healthy digestion.

My liver now regenerates itself and repairs the rest of my body in the process.

My liver is supremely healthy and resilient.

My liver detoxifies my body and process enhanced optimal bile.

My liver rapidly neutralizes poisons while remaining safely immune itself.

My liver metabolizes nutrients, removes wastes and maintains ideal ultimate health.

My liver rapidly flushes toxins out of my body while delivering everything else my body needs.

My liver naturally regulates my hormones, blood chemistry and health in the most optimal way possible.

My liver naturally refreshes and renews itself, always maintaining ultimate function and enhanced health.

My liver enzymes are produced at the ideal optimal level to maintain my perfect health.

My liver clears my body of toxins and delivers energy and nutrients to my body as I need them.

I appreciate the regenerative capacity of my liver as it rebuilds itself and regenerates the rest of my body.

I now ask my body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

I now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.

You now ask your subconscious mind to remember when your liver was first formed.

You now ask your subconscious mind to perfect the code for your liver to ultimate health and perfection.

You now ask your liver for permission to transform it into a state of optimal ultimate health and perfect form.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced filtering and detoxing abilities.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced bile production abilities.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced protein production for optimal blood plasma.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced glucose storage capabilities.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced hemoglobin processing.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced ammonia to urea conversion abilities.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced blood cleaning abilities.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced resistance to infection.

Your liver now safely develops enhanced bilirubin clearing abilities.

Your liver is absolutely perfect in health form and function.

You naturally tap into your body's healing energy for liver regeneration.

Your liver cells repair themselves and the entire organ regenerates.

Your liver heals your body and now safely renews it.

You now tap into your natural regenerative ability to restore your liver.

You feel the tissues around your liver healing and restoring to perfect function.

You enjoy the good health and vitality your regenerated liver provides.

You now remove any excess fat around your belly and liver, improving your healthy liver function.

Your body now removes any excess fat from liver to return your liver to its optimal ultimate functioning state.

Your liver is an ever renewing source of health and vitality.

Your liver detoxes your body naturally and easily.

Your liver regenerates you and it regenerates itself.

Your liver cleanses your body and renews both itself and the rest of you.

Your liver has amazing capacity for regeneration, cleansing and rebuilding.

Your liver regenerates itself even as it cleanses and renews the rest of you.

Your mind and body are now cleansed.

Your body now naturally comes into a state of healthy balance.

Your body now immediately heals itself.

Your liver cleanses your body of toxins and naturally regenerates itself so that you remain healthy.

Your healthy liver gives you energy, vitality and healthy digestion.

Your liver now regenerates itself and repairs the rest of your body in the process.

Your liver is supremely healthy and resilient.

Your liver detoxifies your body and process enhanced optimal bile.

Your liver rapidly neutralizes poisons while remaining safely immune itself.

Your liver metabolizes nutrients, removes wastes and maintains ideal ultimate health.

Your liver rapidly flushes toxins out of your body while delivering everything else your body needs.

Your liver naturally regulates your hormones, blood chemistry and health in the most optimal way possible.

Your liver naturally refreshes and renews itself, always maintaining ultimate function and enhanced health.

Your liver enzymes are produced at the ideal optimal level to maintain your perfect health.

Your liver clears your body of toxins and delivers energy and nutrients to your body as you need them.

You appreciate the regenerative capacity of your liver as it rebuilds itself and regenerates the rest of your body.

You now ask your body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

You now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.

For more infomation >> Liver Regeneration Subliminal - Reverse Liver Diseases Positive Affirmations - Soothing Music - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Tunisian lace Shawl - Tunisian lace stitch #9 - Step by step tutorial - Duration: 16:17.

For more infomation >> How to make a Tunisian lace Shawl - Tunisian lace stitch #9 - Step by step tutorial - Duration: 16:17.

-------------------------------------------

General Mattis Orders Pentagon To Cut All Soldiers Who Don't Meet New Requirement - Duration: 2:41.

General Mattis Orders Pentagon To Cut All Soldiers Who Don't Meet New Requirement

James Mattis is a leader who puts America before politics.

America hasn't had a Secretary of Defense like that in a long time.

The Pentagon is taking its job seriously under his direction.

That means holding our troops to a high standard.

If they are not ready to fight when called on, then they shouldn't be serving.

So Mattis has instituted a strict new rule.

Itt's going to have a huge effect on the military as a whole.

From PJ Media:

Defense Secretary James Mattis said the new Pentagon policy that will remove service members

who have not been deployable for a year or more is about fairly sharing the burden within

the forces…

In other words, if you're not being deployed, you're not in the military.

En route to Washington on Saturday, Mattis told reporters that there is a "higher expectation

of deployability by our forces" and the policy isn't "to make change for change's

sake," as he vowed when coming into the department…

Mattis noted that if there are 100,000 troops and 10 percent are not deployable, "then

90,000 deploy more often, obviously to meet the same deployment standard so that's unfair."

With a lopsided deployment burden, he added, "If you can't keep the family together,

then you're either going to lose the family or you're going to lose the soldiers, and

that's a net loss for our society and for our military."

It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

There are numerous service people who are on the military's payroll—but they're

not serving!

Imagine having a staff that gets paid, but does not work.

How long will that work out for an office or company?

Not very long.

Under Mattis, our military is meant to be as lethal and effective as possible.

It's about men and women who work hard to keep us safe.

The military is not a nursery school for entitled children to collect a paycheck.

Make no mistake, liberals will complain about this move.

They will make excuses for service people who refuse to work, but still want to be on

the payroll.

Yet, as always, it's a front to drain America of its resources and strength.

Thanks to Mattis, our military is formidable again.

We are seeing victories around the world once thought impossible.

This latest move is only about improving our Armed Forces and ensuring our troops are pulling

their weight.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> General Mattis Orders Pentagon To Cut All Soldiers Who Don't Meet New Requirement - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Books I Read In 2017 - Duration: 13:55.

- Hi, I'm Farai

and I'm just some random guy on the internet.

Today I'll be telling you about the books I read in 2017.

I know it's a bit late to do 2017 reflection type stuff

considering that it's nearly March.

But the Lunar New Year was just now

and I'm just gonna use that to defend myself.

Whether you buy it or not, I don't know,

but let's talk about the books.

First up is Technically Wrong by Sara.

Can't pronounce the surname, but that's the book.

I saw it on Instagram and it had the interesting byline of

sexist algorithms, biased tech, and toxic tech.

Something like that.

The book covers are gonna be next to me.

And I decided to borrow the book and I enjoyed it.

It's a very fast read and it looks into how

the mono culture that makes the applications.

So, you've heard the lines like, white, cisgendered?

The hetero-normative, heterosexual ...

Silicon, straight, that sort of stuff.

How like the lack of diversity,

which she argues is leading to biased algorithms

that are making very, very bad algorithms

that at it's best can be just very, very insensitive,

and at it's worst can actually be borderline dangerous.

Like determining sentencing for prisoners.

Which admittedly the person who made it,

before he sold it, he didn't actually hope

it would be used for that, but it's used for that.

But it's used for that.

People like numbers.

I mean, they use Bayesian statistics

to like determine whether or not lawyers

should pursue a case or if someone murdered someone.

So, I guess we do like numbers?

I mean that why actuaries are a thing.

Anyway, so the book goes through some examples.

So, like some activists who just got arrested,

got balloons saying, "Happy Birthday!"

And someone just randomly saw a picture on Facebook,

like those memories, that memories feature.

They just saw a picture of their dead child.

And stuff like, insensitive like that.

It can sometimes call black people gorillas.

And a whole bunch of stuff like that.

She argued, now while those issues seem really hard to fix,

I don't know how you would go about like fixing or

proving that and algorithm is biased itself.

Like the effects can tell,

but it's kind of a very tough situation.

There's some companies which took the initiative

to solve their problems and make them much better,

less profiling, less anxiety inducing

and just much more pleasurable person to be around.

Because some application try to push

a certain persona to them.

Which might just not be necessary.

As humans we know that, okay.

We don't always need to be jerkwad all the time.

Applications don't really have that.

So the one app was like, do we really need it?

The answer was no and they seem to be doing fine.

So that was Technically Wrong , by Sara.

Good book.

If you're interested in algorithms and bias,

that's a book for you.

Next up, is Blood, Sweat and Pixels , by Jason.

So, I read his op-ed on the New York Times,

which talked about how games typically ruin

the sort of people who make them.

Because of how stressful they are,

like there's a lot of crunch and it's just ...

As the book says,

it's just a miracle to see how games are made.

And by reading this book, it's true.

The book goes into how 10 games are made.

From really small indie games like Stardew Valley,

and Shovel Knight.

All the way to triple A titles like Witcher 3,

and Uncharted.

So, in like the challenges that they came along the way.

Things they had to overcome.

Issues with funding.

They mention Halo,

and somehow they couldn't use Master Chief because Bungie was...

Halo Wars was, very protective of their IP.

And it's real turbulent,

as you can see, the blood, sweat and pixels does show up.

It's really a great book.

After reading it, you'll never call devs lazy again.

You'll notice like, when I got the book from the library,

the librarian was like, oh look, look,

there's a comment by Adam Conover,

the one who ruins everything, which said something like,

it's depressing but ultimately uplifting.

Which is true, because seeing the games

that these guys make.

The sort of things that lots of people enjoy,

and have fun with.

Like Witcher 3, kind of gave them sense,

hey, those Polish people can make games.

Look, I'm not Polish, I'm Zimbabwean,

but you get what I'm saying.

It's a really fun book.

If you really want to look into your favorite games

and how they're made, it's a good place to start.

In fact, Jason himself looks into a lot of games

and how they're made.

I'll link to a video where he talks about

Mass Effect: Andromeda, and how that kind of messed up.

Essentially, the big development happened,

and the last 18 months of the 6 year development cycle,

and just a whole bunch of stuff.

I mean, imagine like working day and night for six months,

only to realize that a mechanic is just really boring.

Yeah, that's the sort of stuff they have to deal with.

And yeah, that's Blood, Sweat and Pixels.

Next up is the Thrilling Adventures of Babbage

and Lovelace: The (Mostly) True Story of the First Computer.

I was interested in seeing what Ada Lovelace

and Charles Babbage actually did.

So I found this graphic novel, I read it, and I enjoyed it.

While it's not exactly a history per se,

it's more of a steam punk novel looking into

what would happen if the analytical engine was built.

That's Babbage's computing machine.

And that Babbage and Lovelace decided to fight crime.

There's quite a bit of controversy between

what Ada Lovelace actually made was the first program

but she argues and ...

there's a strong argument that she did play a role in it,

because there were notes, and her annotated notes

are considered to be programming.

For Babbage's difference engine.

I eventually did get to go to the United Kingdom

and look at the sites that Babbage

and some of Babbage's work,

and where Lovelace was born, and it was a fun trip.

I might talk about that UK trip sometime,

but I've been meaning to for weeks

and I haven't gotten to do it.

The book is fun.

Just bear in mind that the footnotes

are where the actual history is.

The story, it's nice to have but it's not necessary.

Like, some of the footnotes just get heavy,

like just have that much image and all that footnote.

So, The Thrilling Adventures of Babbage and Lovelace,

a good book by Sydney Padua, I think.

And she replies to some of my tweets.

So I like her even more.

Do read that.

Next up is Masters of Doom.

I don't have the book right now,

but it talks about id Software, the creators of Doom,

the video game.

They also made Wolfenstein 3D,

which is considered to be the first FPS shooter.

And it was found by John Carmack, John Romeo,

another guy called Carmack and some other guy.

I haven't actually finished it,

but I did enjoy it while I was reading it.

It mainly centers around Carmack,

who seemed to have quite a fun childhood.

I mean one time he broke into the shool, and used thermite,

blew up a window, and tried to steal some Apple IIs.

And that was quite fun.

Just detailling some of the stuff they did in their early days,

and this other company, how they broke off and how they

tried to make their games.

They made this cool technique,

that they were able to bring console games onto a PC,

since at that point in time,

consoles were way more powerful than PCs.

At a given price point.

Now things have changed, there's still trade-offs,

but essentially PC games are cheaper than consoles,

so that I have a console right there,

but (sighs) not the point.

Basically they did a good job.

And it's a fun book if you want to read into id Software,

which pretty much invented a new genre of games.

So just look into that and you'll enjoy it.

Another book I read is Deep Work.

I have heard of it about this book

in all these productivity discussions and apps,

and I'm going to sound sacrilegious,

since I'm speaking sacrilege.

But I didn't enjoy the book that much.

The reason being is that, I'm a very sloppy person.

And the last thing I need

is to be reading more productivity tips.

I'm aware of his blog

and some of the things he advocates for, deep work,

focusing ...

focusing, inbox zero, pomodoro, that sort of stuff.

I'm familiar with it.

So instead of just reading more of it,

I might as well just do it.

The book's by Cal Newport, by the way.

And speaking of just doing it, is the next book.

And I have permission to swear since it's in the title,

and the book is, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck,

by Mark Manson.

Yeah, fuck.

I said it. Hah.

Have fun with that.

Fuck, fuck.

Oh wait, let me...

Let me be more mature.

But there is a lot of fuck in the book.

But the book generally argues not necessarily

that you shouldn't be giving a fuck, but rather,

you should be giving the sort of fucks.

Come to think of it I think there is a star in the f**k,

so it's not necessarily f**k.

Anyway.

But you should be giving the right sort of fucks,

because life is too short to be worrying about everything,

and what people think.

Again, like you get the point after a while so,

while fucks are interesting,

it does get a bit boring after a while.

I kind of got the point and time to move on in my life.

Another book I read is Code.

Which I'm still kind of reading, but I really enjoy it,

because it looks into how we come with the basic elements

of communication, and how we built our way up

into the modern computers we have.

We start off with Braille, no not Braille.

We start off with Morse Code, and the challenges they have.

Apparently the way things are structured

in the more common languages are like, shorter codes.

And these uncommon ones are longer.

And there are gaps and passes out into a tree, and ...

It's just amazing.

And you look at all these things,

and how they move into the computers that we use all day.

And Code is a great book, I'm still reading it.

I really wish I had this book

while I was doing computer organization.

Because that would really, really help.

But I was just confused,

like wait what are all these circuits about,

what the hell is going on?

So Code.

Let me see, I've got this here.

Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software.

By Charles Petzold.

Interesting, Charles and Charlie are ...

Charlie is short for Charles

even though it's got the same letters.

And finally is the book, The Hardware Hacker

by Andrew Bunnie Huang.

Like, the book has actual Bunnie in it's name.

So Bunnie, he does a lot of things with hardware and stuff.

I saw an argument with Naomi Wu, also known as SexyCyborg,

was in an argument that someone said

that Chinese don't really innovate,

because their stuff is unoriginal and stuff.

And she was like, "no, it's just different."

and she recommended the book in the process.

Which I picked up just trying to understand

Chinese ecosystem, which it did.

But it opened my worlds up to a lot of things, about like

how just looking at how software works,

how these things are manufactured,

and most importantly how China works itself, like IP.

IP is considered lax to Western standards,

but that allows people to take things

and like build on top of it

and make really, really cool things.

Like, you have a phone and you don't like

something about that phone, you can just change it.

So there's that guy, he can get strange parts,

he made his own iPhone and even put and iPhone jack.

Not an iPhone, a headphone jack in the iPhone 7.

I'll link to it up there.

And that's the sort of stuff that Hardware Hackers

is trying to get inside.

The most interesting takeaway from it was the fact that

at a certain point, we are going to be focusing less on

as like Moore's Law slows down,

we might actually reconsider the form of computing.

Because companies typically are like,

change your phone after two years.

Even though they'll last five years.

And right now I'm kind of like reflecting between

whether I should trade in my iPhone as soon as I can,

or just hang onto it until it does not turn on.

Because it's a good phone, and I just don't really see

why I should contribute to more e-waste.

I don't know.

Can you help me decide?

But as Morse code slows down,

we'll actually reevaluate a lot about the way

we relate to our devices and we'll also change the way that,

even programmers will start to think that,

"oh yeah, memory does exist."

so I know it's sacrilege because I like VS code but,

not sacrilege, hypocrisy, because I like VS code, but ...

At a certain point you need to look and you're like, yeah,

there has to be a point

in which you actually evaluate the technology you are using.

So there you have it.

The books I've read in 2017.

Up to the Chinese New Year.

I've included a blog post in the description

where I talk about these books

in a much more organized manner than I've done here.

And I've also linked all the books on Amazon,

I think I'll use a Smile link,

since that means you can donate to your favorite charities.

And, yeah.

If you like this video, leave a like.

Do subscribe here at Farai Gandiya, and to Farai's Code Lab.

And make sure to follow me around the internet.

Until next time, I'll still be Farai, and goodbye.

For more infomation >> Books I Read In 2017 - Duration: 13:55.

-------------------------------------------

Clash of Kings CoK ichi vs Bk1 KVK k1037 vs k200 best reports Harada P6 500 million zeroad - Duration: 11:27.

Clash of Kings CoK ichi vs Bk1 KVK k1037 vs k200 best reports Harada P6 500 million zeroad

For more infomation >> Clash of Kings CoK ichi vs Bk1 KVK k1037 vs k200 best reports Harada P6 500 million zeroad - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Frota por un minuto la mitad de una cebolla por tus manos, el resultado es genial - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Frota por un minuto la mitad de una cebolla por tus manos, el resultado es genial - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

David Hally­day défend Jade et Joy, ses « deux petites soeurs », face aux insultes de certains - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> David Hally­day défend Jade et Joy, ses « deux petites soeurs », face aux insultes de certains - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sylvie Vartan : choquée par le testa­ment de Johnny, elle a voulu prendre une déci­sion radi­cale - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Sylvie Vartan : choquée par le testa­ment de Johnny, elle a voulu prendre une déci­sion radi­cale - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Hot Girlfriends of Neymar ❘ Kissing Moment (Bruna) ❘ Stage Show (Anitta) ★ [2018] - Duration: 9:19.

Top 10 Hot Girlfriends of Neymar, Kissing Moment with Bruna, Stage Show with Anitta and Neymar's Wife [2018].

Neymar Girlfriend Roberta Apparatti

Neymar Girlfriend Roberta Apparatti

Neymar Girlfriend Daniela Carvalho

Neymar Girlfriend Nicole Bahls

Neymar Girlfriend Mayra Cardi

Neymar Wife [Carolina Dantas]

Neymar Girlfriend [Andressa Suita]

Neymar Girlfriend [Andressa Suita]

Neymar Girlfriend [Barbara Evans]

Neymar Girlfriend [Barbara Evans]

Neymar Girlfriend [Gabriella Lenzi]

Neymar Girlfriend [Gabriella Lenzi]

Neymar Girlfriend [Anitta]

Neymar Girlfriend [Anitta]

Neymar and Anitta Stage Show [Performance]

Neymar and Anitta Stage Show [Performance]

Neymar and Anitta Stage Show [Performance]

Neymar and Anitta Stage Show [Performance]

Neymar Girlfriend Bruna

Neymar Girlfriend Bruna

Neymar and Bruna kissinng moment

Neymar and Bruna kissinng moment

Neymar and Bruna kissinng moment

Neymar and Bruna kissinng moment

For more infomation >> Top 10 Hot Girlfriends of Neymar ❘ Kissing Moment (Bruna) ❘ Stage Show (Anitta) ★ [2018] - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Welfare Queen Loses Benefits, Gets Thrown In Prison When Cops See Her Facebook - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> Welfare Queen Loses Benefits, Gets Thrown In Prison When Cops See Her Facebook - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Just Delivered Extreme Gulf Of Mexico Order, Americans Are Cheering - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> President Trump Just Delivered Extreme Gulf Of Mexico Order, Americans Are Cheering - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

It's Official! Melania Just Made White House History With Spectacular Announcement She Made - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> It's Official! Melania Just Made White House History With Spectacular Announcement She Made - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Almond Milk Bad For You? Almond Milk Nutritional Information - Duration: 4:12.

Almond milk is very low calories, then the cow's milk, but the main question is that almond milk bad for you or not

Almond milk nutritional information as it is high in vitamin E. That helps protect against heart disease and cancer

It is low in sugar which is good for help

It is a good source of calcium that is necessary for our bone strength

Almond milk bad for you for some reasons

If you base the problem of tree nut allergy then almond milk is harmful for you because it freed the choking

swelling of tongue and lips and loss of consciousness problems

When consumed in larger quantities almonds could result in swelling within the thyroid glands affecting iodine

assimilation

After consuming excessive almond milk lining of stomach gets irritated causing abdominal pain

The presence of amino acid tyrosine in almonds triggers or elevates a migraine and some people

Naturally made almond milk could now not have big quantities of sugars

However commercially to be had are weighted down with sugar during processing to beautify their taste

Replacing breast milk with bottled almond milk is not good for baby because baby stomach can't digest it

Soon after eating

Almond milk a few humans might experience a ordinary steel flavor of their mouth observed by way of itching and tingling

sensation

This is why almond milk is bad for you

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét