Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 28 2018

Where are we going?

Who knows where we're going?

Seola.

Where are we going?

Great-grandparents.

- Yes. / - Grave.

You have never been there.

- No! / - We'll go say hello.

I went with Dad before.

- When? In your dream? / - Yes.

- I see. In your dream. / - Me, too.

Whenever we go,

we just bring a snack with some soju.

Today, Donggook

and his kids

are all visiting with so much good food.

Your great-grandparents

will be so happy today.

I remember seeing a florist. There it is.

What color did Grandma like?

Purple. Get purple.

Did she like purple?

Your great-grandma liked purple flowers.

Let's go buy some purple flowers.

No, I'll go buy some.

Excuse me.

Do you have purple flowers? Purple.

Purple.

(He got some purple flowers for his mother.)

- Purple flowers. / - I like purple flowers.

(It smells good too.)

What do you think of the purple flowers?

- They're pretty. / - They're pretty.

Guys, look outside.

What? There are so many flowers.

Yes, there are many kinds.

There are purple flowers too.

I see white flowers.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

- Sian. / - Sian, come here.

(This is where their great-grandparents are.)

What is this?

Hello.

Seola and Sua, put the flowers here.

One person on each side.

Sua brought flowers for you.

Put it in.

This is where your great-grandma is.

Where?

Where is she?

She's inside.

- Inside. / - She's inside there.

Inside.

(Inside?)

In here?

No, no.

(Is she in the vase?)

No, no, she's in here.

She's in here.

She passed away.

She passed away, so she's very small.

Grandpa, don't you have a mom?

(Well...)

How do I explain this to the kids?

Grandpa's mom is in paradise.

You can see it from here.

But I can't see her.

Not us. We can't see her

but she's watching us from above.

Great-grandma is watching us right now.

- I can see her. / - Right?

- I kind of saw her. / - Did you?

Yes.

- You can? Where? / - It's a plane!

- Sian, can you see? / - Yes.

Yes.

Your nose is growing. Can you see?

(There is no way you can see her.)

Can you see? Do you see her?

Yes.

(Meanwhile, Grandpa is wiping the tombstone.)

Meanwhile, their grandpa is cleaning.

Maybe Sian can read his grandpa's feelings.

He comes over to help.

(Sian is helping his grandpa.)

My father passed away when I was one.

So my mother had to raise me alone.

That's why I have more love for her.

This time, her great-grandchildren

came to visit her.

I'm sure my parents were happy to see them.

- Do you feel refreshed? / - Yes.

Yes, she says she feels good.

- Yes, it feels good. / - Here too.

She feels refreshed.

You missed a spot here.

Right, I missed it.

That's right.

Sian, you can wipe it for me.

You can wipe it well.

- Okay? / - Okay.

- Sian can wipe it clean. / - Yes.

You made it all clean. That's enough.

Grandma must be so happy.

(The tombstone is clean thanks to Sian.)

Dad, there's...

It's bread!

- It's rice cake. / - Rice cake.

It's rice cake.

What is this?

We brought food for Great-grandma to eat.

It's the whale meat Sian bought.

Dad, did you eat whale meat?

Yes, this is a whale. It's whale meat.

Sian bought the whale meat.

Octopus.

- It's an octopus. / - I bought it.

How will she eat it?

Yes, put it there.

Chopsticks?

If we put down chopsticks, she'll eat the food.

Grandpa's mom?

Yes, Grandpa's mom.

Did you pour the alcohol?

- It's over here. / - Okay.

(Donggook will serve her a drink first.)

- Do I just put it up? / - Yes, just put it up.

Dad, are you going to drink?

It's for your great-grandparents.

(The men bow to the elders.)

(Sian watches quietly.)

(They bow one more time)

(and finish with a half bow.)

Okay.

Sian, you should hold the cup.

Sian, get on your knees.

- Get on your knees. / - Sian.

(Donggook pours a drink into the cup.)

Sian, place it over there.

- Use both hands. / - Both hands.

- Good. / - Come here.

- Now you have to bow. / - Go.

(Great-grandparents, take our bows.)

(Flopping)

He's lying on the ground.

Don't fall asleep.

- Get up now. / - Stand up.

(Everyone, get up!)

One more time.

(Flopping)

- Don't sleep. Get up. / - Get up.

- Now do a half bow. / - Right.

- Good. Get up. / - Do a half bow.

- Do a bow. / - Hello.

Do you have anything to say to them?

We're getting big!

We're big now!

You've lived for about half a decade.

You're five now.

We came to say hello since it is the new year.

Today, Donggook came

with Seola, Sua

- Sian. / - and Sian.

We brought a lot of delicious food.

I hope you enjoy it

and be happy.

Please be happy.

You can choose one thing each to eat.

- Persimmon. / - I want that one.

What do you want, Sian?

I heard that

you have to eat this so you don't grow old.

- Seola and Sua, try it. / - What is it?

- Will we get pretty? / - Yes.

(They'll eat it if it makes them pretty.)

When I was young, we ate these foods.

(He's having the drink from the table.)

I heard it's good if you eat the food.

- You get a better hearing. / - Pardon?

Sian, can you hear me?

- Here. / - Can you hear me?

You have to eat a lot.

Is there anything to help him move faster?

If you feed him too much, he won't even walk.

He just started walking.

You can't walk if you eat too much.

You cut the octopus.

This is the mouth of the octopus.

Do you want to give it a kiss?

Sian, you were scared of the octopus earlier.

- Don't you feel sorry? / - I'm holding it.

Give it a kiss.

(Surprise!)

You did it!

- Okay, okay. / - Your nose is growing.

Sian is too scared,

so I will remove the mouth.

Dad is mean.

I'm sorry.

Truce. I won't do it.

You said I could play small pranks.

Be cool. Good.

(Sian is too kind.)

Look, Great-grandma is in the sky.

- Great-grandma! / - We'll visit again!

Wave. She's waving, right?

- Wave bigger. / - Great-grandma!

Great-grandma!

- We'll visit again! / - We'll visit again!

(Great-grandma, we'll visit again soon.)

For more infomation >> Three generations of Donggook's family have a special New Year [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sridevi Take Into A Lokhandwala's Celebration Sports Club For Last Respect - Duration: 3:24.

Sridevi Take Into A Lokhandwala's Celebration Sports Club For Last Respect

For more infomation >> Sridevi Take Into A Lokhandwala's Celebration Sports Club For Last Respect - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Sam takes care of two kids & goes grocery shopping! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 17:04.

(William and Bentley wake up from their nap.)

Shall we eat?

Yes.

Okay. I have dried laver.

Dried laver. Eat one.

(I will savor it.)

(Bentley is too young to have it.)

Do you want gimbap?

(Eating)

(Farting)

What was that?

Did you fart?

Fart.

(His stomach is rumbling.)

Bentley, wait a bit longer.

I am sorry.

It's time for you to eat. Goodness.

William, I will make a few gimbap.

Then I will prepare Bentley's baby formula.

Okay?

(Sam is in a hurry.)

All right, Bentley.

(I'll get your food now. Please wait.)

(I'm hungry.)

Okay. Daddy is coming.

(I feel bad that I'm the only one eating.)

(Do you want my gimbap?)

No, William. Hold on.

Okay.

The baby can't eat that yet.

Okay. Here.

You're all right, aren't you?

Bentley.

William thought that you were big enough.

Why are you so handsome?

(William's actions raise suspicions.)

(He's surprised.)

William.

Hey, William.

What did you do?

(Looking innocent and cute)

Put your hands in the air.

Hands in the air.

(Cutely putting hands in the air)

- Did you do this? / - Yes.

(He admits it.)

(He doesn't have a rebuttal.)

Since you admitted it, I have nothing to say.

What are we going to do?

(The baby formula is almost gone.)

Let me open up a new one. My goodness.

Where is it?

(The baby formula is nowhere to be found.)

(Food!)

Okay, okay.

(He calls his wife for help.)

Okay.

- Hello. / - It's me.

- Bentley's baby formula... / - Okay.

Where's the new one?

New one? There's no new one.

The one we have is the last one. Why?

- Is that so? / - Yes.

Why are you looking for a new one?

William spilled the last baby formula.

We were running low, so I ordered it online.

It's arriving tomorrow.

(My gosh, I'm in trouble.)

What are you going to do?

(I can't believe this.)

That's bad.

Okay. I'll handle this.

William. William.

Hey.

Is this how the oldest behaves?

Come here and apologize.

Tell him you're sorry.

Say, "I'm sorry."

Tell him you're sorry and it's your fault.

Is it good?

(He licks the baby formula on his finger.)

(This is good.)

You seem to like it a lot.

(Falling down)

(Scuttling)

Pull up your pants at least.

That's not a good look for you.

My gosh, William.

(Sam uses whatever is left of the baby formula.)

What am I going to do?

I wonder if I have enough for a bottle.

(He tries to get every grain of the powder.)

(He pours the baby formula until his face turns red.)

What a relief. My gosh, I'm relieved.

(He has enough for a bottle.)

Bentley, I used it all up. This is your last.

It's because he caused trouble.

(Feeling sorry)

Let's finish this and go to the supermarket.

You're so handsome.

All right. Blanket. Diapers.

Wet wipes.

I need another set of clothes for Bentley.

I have the handkerchief and the pacifier.

Okay, Bentley. We're going now.

- Let's go. Let's go. / - Backpack...

Okay. Let's go, Ben.

Hold on. I need my jacket.

What am I doing?

(I'm so busy.)

Let's get your shoes.

Do I have everything now?

(Was it this hard to just go out?)

Let's go.

William, because of you,

we have to make an unexpected outing.

Get in the car now.

(He settles William in the car seat first.)

(It became two times harder to put them in the car.)

(40 minutes to dress them and put them in the car)

Let's go.

(Are we finally leaving now?)

William.

The three of us are going out for the first time.

(It's their first outing.)

What we need to do now

is buying baby formula and returning home. Okay?

Okay.

What do we need to buy?

- Food. / - Bingo.

William, I have a job for you today.

You must be my helper.

Daddy is

a little scared.

I've never gone out with the two of you.

Even the weather isn't in my favor.

William, what is the baby doing?

- The baby. / - What is he doing?

- Sleeping. / - Really?

Yes.

William, we are at the supermarket now.

William, let's go.

(His trip to the supermarket excites him.)

What do you see there? What do you see?

What's there? What is it?

You want to take a photo?

You want to take a photo? Take your photos.

Take the photo.

(He engraves the photos in his eyes.)

Take my photo too.

You got it? Let's go. Come, let's go.

- Hi. / - Hello.

William.

(Which aisle has the baby formulas?)

There's one here. What? What is it?

- Amazing. / - What did you say?

- Amazing. / - What was that?

- Amazing. / - Do you know what it is?

No, William. No.

We didn't come here to buy snacks.

Snacks.

(Why is it so noisy?)

What are we supposed to buy here?

Where is the baby formula? Where is it?

(What do they need at a time like this?)

(He does a cool pose out of the blue.)

Excuse me.

What are you doing?

(Excuse me. What are you doing?)

(Let's keep our spirits up.)

- William. / - Bread!

- No, no. Forget that. / - Bread.

- No. Don't touch it. / - Bread.

Bread.

- Do you want some bread? / - Yes.

Fine.

Give me bread.

Here.

(He tastes a sample of the bread.)

- Say, "Thank you." / - Thank you.

Good boy.

(He takes a bite of tofu too.)

- More. / - You want more?

Just one more.

(This tofu is to my liking.)

Is it good?

- Let's go. / - More.

Meat.

- Meat. / - What is that?

Meat.

Fish.

- Fish. / - Fish.

Excuse me. Where's the baby formula?

- Pardon? / - Baby formula.

- Baby formula? / - You must go up a floor.

- I have to go upstairs? / - You have to go upstairs.

- I see. / - Go upstairs.

Hey, stop. Stop.

(Let's hurry and find food for Bentley.)

Hey, look at that, William.

(What did William spot this time?)

Excuse me. Hey.

(Gosh, I must give it a spin.)

Since Bentley is sleeping, I'll let you ride it.

Sit down.

Bye, bye.

(The ride begins.)

Bye, William. Bye.

(He waves nonchalantly.)

Look at you. You're a great driver.

(I am Baby Driver.)

You're the best driver.

William. You're as good as those VIP taxi drivers.

(He gets serious as he focuses on driving.)

My gosh. Bentley.

You're sleeping. You're missing out.

While Bentley is sleeping,

William is making the best of his time.

(The ride is already over.)

(I want to ride it again.)

What is it?

What do you want?

No. It's over.

We have to go buy the baby formula.

Get off the car.

(He's sad to get off the ride.)

Great. Hold my hand.

(Wait. What is this?)

(His jaw drops.)

Daddy. Daddy.

(What did he see?)

(He's determined to see it even if he has to crawl.)

- What's this? / - A crocodile.

(I want to see this with my bare eyes.)

- A crocodile. / - It's a crocodile, right?

What is this?

(Interesting things are all over the place.)

Shake hands.

(Kissing)

Bear.

(Hello.)

Let's go.

- Bear, bear! / - I got it. Let's go.

We must buy baby formula. Let's go.

Bye. Say bye.

Bye.

(Can't we stay here a bit longer?)

Wait.

(He uses the tactic of lying down on the floor.)

William. William.

- William. / - Crocodile.

- William. / - Crocodile.

Crocodile.

Bye, William.

Bye. Bye.

Have a good life.

See you later.

Come find me when you're grown up.

(Bye, Dad.)

(Shall I go back to playing?)

William, are you playing when your dad is leaving?

(He came back to the crocodile.)

(He feels uncomfortable.)

I used that trick a lot too.

Dad!

(You're not supposed to really go!)

Bye! See you later!

Dad!

(I'm sorry, Dad. I was rash.)

Dad! Dad!

Dad! Dad!

Bye. Bye. Bye.

- Dad. / - Hurry up.

(Can we please go?)

Hold my hand.

It's over here. It's just ahead.

(They finally found the baby formula.)

William.

It's over here.

(All they did was come for the formula.)

You...

You spilled all of it, didn't you?

(I'll carry it.)

You can carry it. Carry it.

Just one, please.

(The three men achieved their goal.)

Thank you.

It's so hard just getting baby formula.

- Baby. / - Yes, the baby.

The baby can eat now that we have food.

(Sam is getting ready to bathe the two kids.)

(William is on standby.)

Now...

You have to help me, William.

(Sam places Bentley in the water slowly.)

(Comfortable)

(Sam is washing Bentley very gently.)

(I dozed off.)

Hey! Hey!

William, that is very slippery.

It's very dangerous.

Let's hurry.

(Speeding up)

Okay, okay.

(Good luck, Dad!)

(He's washing every nook and cranny.)

Okay, okay.

(He finished washing Bentley in three minutes.)

(He dries Bentley so he doesn't get cold.)

(Next up is troublemaker William.)

Dad, where are you?

William.

Hold on. You...

You will be going in soon.

(Sam moves Bentley to where he can see him.)

Let's take off your clothes.

(William's bath is starting.)

Hands up. Hurry.

(He checks on Bentley every now and then.)

Ben.

Where is the baby?

He's over there.

He's waiting for you.

(Playing)

What are you doing?

You're such a troublemaker.

Your hair is finished. Okay, let's finish it off.

(He washes William roughly.)

Sit down.

You're done. Your service is finished.

Stop.

You're cold, right? You should listen to me.

It's best to stay warm.

(The two boys finished their baths.)

(It's time for bed.)

You were

such a troublemaker today.

Give me a kiss.

(Kissing)

I love you.

(Good job, Dad.)

I love you.

It was my first time

looking after the two of you alone.

It was difficult for me

and I made some mistakes.

As the eldest, you should help me.

You're still a baby too,

so I'm sorry I always ask you for help.

However, I have no one else to trust.

Okay.

Okay? I love you.

I love you.

(Everyone fell asleep.)

(Babysitting continues deep into the night.)

(Bentley woke up.)

(Sam helps put him back to sleep.)

(He goes back to bed)

(after Bentley falls asleep.)

(One hour later)

(Rising)

(He checks on Bentley's diaper.)

(Sam is becoming an expert at babysitting.)

(All done.)

(It was twice as difficult,)

(but twice as happy this evening.)

For more infomation >> Sam takes care of two kids & goes grocery shopping! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 17:04.

-------------------------------------------

What in the world happened at Seoeon & Seojun's home? [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 10:29.

The Return of Superman, episode 213.

"That Makes a Family".

They're here. Open the door, Seojun.

(Guests visit the twins' house for the New Year.)

- Hello. / - Who is this?

- Hello. / - You've grown so much.

- Say hello to your aunt. / - You've gotten prettier.

How pretty. Hello.

Come on inside. Hi, Taeyang.

Get here, Bombom.

You've been here before, right?

Seojun, you remember Bombom, don't you?

It's been a while. You've all met before.

- You've met before. / - Bombom and Taeyang.

Look, it's Seojun.

Two years ago, they were introduced

to 10-months-old Bombom.

(They met again that winter.)

(I'll peel it for you.)

(They shared a banana too.)

She has grown a lot.

- Hey, Taeyang. / - Taeyang.

- Hey, Taeyang. / - Taeyang.

How old are you now?

He's 1 year and 10 months old.

(The twins were at)

(Insuk's wedding back in November 2014.)

It seems like it was yesterday.

On March 2016,

Taeyang joined the world.

(He has grown with an abundance of love.)

(Hello, I'm Taeyang and I'm 1 year and 10 months old.)

Seoeon and Seojun, you two are the oldest.

Come up and take your bows.

Do a proper greeting to receive your allowances, okay?

- Watch them well. You have to do it too. / - Begin.

- Happy New Year. / - Happy New Year.

- Good job. / - Thank you.

Go to Uncle Hyuncheol for your blessings.

I'll say a few words.

- What? / - A long time ago...

"There is much to be gained beneath a great person."

There is much to learn from great men.

Choose to be with good people.

Grow beneath your great father, okay?

This is your allowance.

(Is there really money inside?)

- Hey, Seojun. / - Don't check.

- You're not supposed to. / - He looks displeased.

You can't be checking that

when I'm trying to teach you something.

Taeyang is next.

Stand up straight, Taeyang.

- Greet Uncle Hwijae, okay? / - How handsome.

Have a happy new year. Make your bow.

Get on your knees too. Get down.

All the way. Sit down.

Now, bow forward.

- Happy New Year. / - Good job.

Hey, that's how girls make their bow.

That was still good.

He's 22 months old. Now face Uncle Hyuncheol.

- Here you go. / - Thank you.

Bombom, over here.

How old is Bombom? Is she five now?

Yes, she's five years old.

It's okay. I'll help you.

(She's feeling bashful.)

You don't want to do it? What should we do?

Let's make the New Year bow and play.

You have a lot of fun stuff, right?

You have a lot, right?

Isn't Bombom pretty?

(Why aren't they replying?)

Let's go.

(He loses his temper.)

(I made a mistake.)

Come on. They're just kids. You're an adult.

- No. Calm down. / - Hey.

- Just let it go. / - Who do you think

- you are? / - Let's calm down.

- You punk. / - Just let it go.

- Just let it go. / - That's too much.

They're just kids. We can't do anything.

(Crying)

(The commotion makes him cry.)

See? You're making Taeyang cry.

He's crying.

(Feeling spiteful)

What can be done about this ruckus?

(Seoeon takes something out from the fridge.)

Here.

Here.

Thank you.

We still have a lot.

- You have a lot? / - Yes.

Eating makes us feel better, right?

- It's good. / - It's tasty.

(Sausages bring peace.)

- That's filling. / - Do you feel better?

Dad, I gave them sausages.

- I gave it to them. / - You like Seojun, right?

No, she decided to like sausages more.

She peels them well.

(I feel sorry.)

Who is that for? Give it to Bombom.

- Here, Bombom. / - What is this?

I see. Thank you.

No problem.

(One for Taeyang, who was startled.)

Ice cream?

Is it okay to take it?

(Now that they've enjoyed some snacks...)

(Shall we play now?)

We'll climb on top.

- Isn't this pretty? / - Yes.

Isn't it? Hold on.

(He was about to go out, but...)

Will you be okay alone?

(He respectfully asks.)

I'll carry you.

(Seoeon is this generation's gentleman.)

It doesn't hurt, right?

(Does it hurt?)

(He's quite sweet.)

(Chuckling)

Let's go play in the playroom now.

Do you know what this is?

- What is it? / - We made them ourselves.

Try smelling this.

Don't worry. It doesn't smell bad.

It smells good, very good.

Right?

The other ones are good too.

This one's vanilla.

Nice, right?

(Sniffing)

- Whose is this? / - It's Bombom's.

It must've fallen.

(Seoeon places the pin on her hair too.)

What a gentleman.

How cute.

All right. Bombom.

(Heart pounding)

(She trails after Seoeon everywhere.)

She's excited now.

(She gazes at Seoeon.)

- Bombom, come here. / - Hey, Seojun.

- Come here. / - Leave us alone.

Leave you alone?

- She already doesn't need you. / - I guess. Gosh.

Watch this.

Shall we try reading this book?

(He doesn't know how, but he tries.)

Mommy was trying to read him a book.

But the bunny kept trying to talk.

(He reads for some time.)

"Hey, over here."

"Stop eating and come help me."

(He's all into it.)

I want to stop reading now.

- Really? / - Yes.

Okay, let's stop.

Do you want to do something else?

The dads are busy making dumplings.

What did the master say to his disciples?

"I'll only use one hand."

You just need one hand.

- You're left-handed? / - No, I'm right-handed.

Then why are you using your left hand?

I started off with the wrong hand.

The other hand should've started first.

I made a mistake.

I don't think we can have dumplings today.

I'm going to throw this.

(The kids play pillow toss.)

I want to toss it now.

- Sure. / - Here it comes.

Try to get me.

(It's Seojun's turn now.)

Wait, what is that?

There's some there too.

- Oh, no. / - Gosh.

- Gosh. / - What's that?

Some feathers have dropped out.

(Surely he wouldn't...)

(He tosses it right up.)

(It's raining feathers.)

(He's excited.)

Higher, Seojun.

(He shakes it with all his might.)

I want to try too.

Okay.

Just take out a bunch and throw it.

- Look at this, Seoeon. / - Oh, gosh.

(Oh, no!)

Daddy.

- What is it? / - Come over here.

- Hold on a minute. / - But...

There's an emergency.

- An emergency? / - Yes.

(It's a disastrous scene.)

(I must be dreaming.)

(Frozen)

- What's the emergency? / - The feathers came out.

No, I don't think I'm seeing this straight.

No, I don't think I'm seeing this straight.

- What is it? / - This is just a dream.

It blew up. Is it from the pillow?

- It's just a dream. / - Daddy, look at this.

(What happened here?)

How did this happen?

- Oh, no. / - Who was it?

I don't know.

- All right. Come out. / - Come outside.

- Come on out. / - Come out now.

It's a mess in the master bedroom.

(Perplexed)

Let's keep this room out of bounds.

(He closes the bedroom in a hurry.)

It's best to just close the door and forget.

The pillow blew up.

I'm about to blow up too.

(Luckily, the dumplings turn out just fine.)

Hwijae forgets it and makes some tteokguk.

From the dumplings to the toppings, it looks great.

(Dumpling tteokguk for seven is done!)

This looks great.

- It does look great. / - Try it.

Hwijae did a great job. My goodness.

(Dad's effort makes the food excellent.)

- It's good, right? / - Yes.

Is it good, Taeyang? Have some more.

(Everyone gets along and has a bowl each.)

It's very good.

It's much better than the store-bought ones.

You're a year older now.

You're older now, so listen to your dad.

Be well. There you go.

Be healthy. Stay healthy.

You too, Hyuncheol.

Raise your children well.

For more infomation >> What in the world happened at Seoeon & Seojun's home? [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

A round of match with the mentor! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 4:31.

(This time, the trio are outside.)

Say, "Excuse me".

- Excuse me. / - Good job.

(The person they seek is working out.)

Who is the person Seojun is looking for?

- Where is he? / - Go inside.

- Excuse me. / - Hey there.

Excuse me.

(Who is this person?)

- You all came together? / - Yes.

You cutie. He has a bowl cut.

- That's right. / - It's nice to see you.

(Lim Haryong, Hwijae)

The two of them worked together when Hwijae debuted.

(Typical 90's physical humor)

To me, Haryong is like a lottery win.

It's the new year.

I intended on giving him a formal greeting.

(He stops working out to receive them.)

What...

He's knocked out.

- Just go to sleep. / - Seojun,

will you give him a bow? Take that off.

(Taking it off)

(Surprise)

Is this a nostalgic joke or something?

It's Haryong's most famous sketch,

"Backpack of Memories".

It was very popular back in the day.

What is this?

- Gosh. / - It's to reminisce.

It reminds me of a past sketch.

- Please take a seat. / - I have to sit there?

(Take a bow first.)

Ready? Attention.

- Happy / - Happy

- New / - New

- Year. / - Year.

Okay, thank you.

Come here.

Come and sit over here.

(He's quiet for a change.)

Are you shy?

Is Grandpa strange? Are you scared of me?

- You're not a grandpa. / - I sure am.

Hey, Seojun. Is he like a grandpa or my senior?

Your senior.

- Right? He is. / - Like his senior?

- He's not a grandpa. / - I knew you were coming,

so I prepared allowances.

- One of them / - Why is it so much?

is for your brother.

You paid for my meals back in the day.

Pay me back next year.

(He jokes around.)

Show Uncle Haryong your dancing.

Shall we show him your hula-hoop dance?

Begin.

(Whatever.)

You're so good.

You're really good, Seojun.

How are you so good at it?

(He has amazing flexibility and rhythm.)

(Seojun, the hula-hooping prodigy)

How are you so good at it?

Hey, I can't even do this once.

- Pardon? / - I can't even do one.

- Really? / - I'm being serious.

But this is pretty basic.

But I just can't.

It doesn't work for me. See?

I just can't.

(Seojun times it perfectly.)

Hey, Seojun. Try walking.

Try walking.

(He does it just fine.)

- Okay. / - See?

- There's no way. / - I'm not pretending.

I'm serious.

- It's not... / - I just can't do it.

Wait, hold on. What's wrong with me?

- It's not my thing. / - Gosh.

It's all him.

Okay, I got it.

(It works fine for me.)

Go ahead and show off.

Take a seat.

How are you panting already?

You're not the Hwijae that you used to be.

How's your health?

I just exercise steadily.

But rather than to lose belly fat,

I do it to improve blood circulation twice a week.

I'm not on-air these days,

so I spend more time with my grandchildren.

But I've had little slumps a few times too.

- Last year was the worst. / - I see.

But from what I see,

you've always been happy on air.

A slump that's a year or two long

shouldn't discourage you.

Just go with the flow.

There's no point in making a fuss out of it.

- Okay. / - You'll be fine.

Things will work out accordingly this year.

Give him a massage, Seojun.

- Give him a massage. / - Really?

- You're good. / - Is it refreshing?

Of course.

It's from a very valuable person.

(Have a great year, Haryong.)

For more infomation >> A round of match with the mentor! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

선화예고 일베회원 얼룩진 행태|K-News - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 선화예고 일베회원 얼룩진 행태|K-News - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

3 Hot Glue Gun Crafts and Make Hockey Puck Like National Hockey League‬ - Duration: 3:41.

Today you will learn 3 HOT GLUE GUN CRAFTS and make HOCKEY Puck like NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE

Learn to make the heart by HOT GLUE GUN

Learn to make awesome bookshelves by HOT GLUE

How to make HOCKEY puck like NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE to play with your friends

Thank you for watching video

For more infomation >> 3 Hot Glue Gun Crafts and Make Hockey Puck Like National Hockey League‬ - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

'Superman' children are here to say Happy New Year! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 1:37.

Hello, everyone.

I'm Seungjae, and I am seven years old.

Please be filled with love and joy.

Happy New Year, everyone.

(Slipping)

(His pants are tight.)

Don't I have a good figure?

(He's full of confidence.)

(My goodness.)

- Happy New Year. / - Happy New Year.

(They emphasize each word.)

(Crawling away)

I love you.

Please be happy.

(Pausing)

I'll get going now.

- Happy New Year. / - Happy New Year.

- Many blessings to you in 2018. / - Happy New Year.

Make your bows.

Happy New Year.

All right. Get up now.

Get up.

Hey, Sian.

(Slapping)

(Their cuteness ushers in the new year.)

I love you.

Hello. Happy New Year.

2018 is finally upon us.

Happy New Year.

(Banging)

(Their heads collide.)

That hurts.

(I'm sorry.)

Do it yourself. Happy New Year.

Bye.

Happy New Year, William.

For more infomation >> 'Superman' children are here to say Happy New Year! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Бен Броуд о годе Ворона (субтитры) - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Бен Броуд о годе Ворона (субтитры) - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

EEI: Astronautas regresan a casa tras completar la Expedición 54 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> EEI: Astronautas regresan a casa tras completar la Expedición 54 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Những người làm trò cười cho thiên hạ - Góc hài hước 1 - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> Những người làm trò cười cho thiên hạ - Góc hài hước 1 - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

기억력 보존을 위한 천연 해결책 6가지|HYA TV - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> 기억력 보존을 위한 천연 해결책 6가지|HYA TV - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

УРОК ГИТАРЫ №2 ДЛЯ САМЫХ НАЧИНАЮЩИХ ГИТАРИСТОВ (поcтановка правой руки) Играй, как Бенедикт! - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> УРОК ГИТАРЫ №2 ДЛЯ САМЫХ НАЧИНАЮЩИХ ГИТАРИСТОВ (поcтановка правой руки) Играй, как Бенедикт! - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

뇌 건강을 위한 비트 주스|HYA TV - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> 뇌 건강을 위한 비트 주스|HYA TV - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

조우종 정다은 아나운서|K-News - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> 조우종 정다은 아나운서|K-News - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Access your favorite streaming services, wherever you are - get Phantom VPN - Duration: 0:21.

Meet John.

He's trying to watch the big game online.

Unfortunately, it's unavailable for streaming outside the US.

It's a good thing that John traveled prepared for this.

Avira Phantom VPN.

Access your favorite streaming services, wherever you are.

Download Avira Phantom VPN now for free from the App Store

or Google Play Store.

For more infomation >> Access your favorite streaming services, wherever you are - get Phantom VPN - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Lâm Chấn Khang cover hit " Quên anh trong từng cơn đau " Của "công chúa" Kim Jun See - Duration: 5:16.

For more infomation >> Lâm Chấn Khang cover hit " Quên anh trong từng cơn đau " Của "công chúa" Kim Jun See - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Plans for introduction of Premier League winter break revealed - Duration: 2:11.

Plans for introduction of Premier League winter break revealed

The Football Association are to confirm plans for a winter break to be introduced to the English game the season after next.

Earlier this month it was reported that Premier League clubs may take turns to have a weekend off – and thats one of the ways the new break is to be introduced.

According to numerous reports, the Premier League have reached an agreement for an annual two-week break in early February – prior to the return of the Champions League and Europa League knockout rounds.

It is set to begin in season 2019/20, with the FA Cup fifth round being switched to midweek, rather than its usual weekend slot. And replays also being scrapped in the fifth round.

The Premier League fixtures would then be staggered over two separate weekends, with five matches taking place on one, and the other five the following week – that means there will be no weekend where there is actually no Premier League action.

Therefore, every top-flight club would be afforded at least a 13-day break, allowing players to refuel and find optimum levels of fitness – or go stealing taxis in Barcelona while on a warm weather training camp.

It is a historic decision; one that has been discussed at length by managers, players and supporters for a number of years now, with Jurgen Klopp particularly vocal about his dislike of not having a winter break.

FA Cup fifth round to be midweek and no replays PL clubs will alternate weekend off Begins from February 2020.

Englands constant failings at major tournaments have often been put down to fatigue after gruelling domestic campaigns, with other leagues such as the Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A being afforded lengthy breaks halfway through the season.

One of the main fears over a winter break in this country was the loss of the festive period, which many see as a high point of the season.

Relentless matches in a short space of time may drive managers to distraction, but Boxing Day and New Years Day games, and those in between, are a popular aspect of the English game.

Fortunately, scrapping fixtures in and around Christmas has been avoided, and the February break sounds like a sensible decision.

Euro 2020 takes place at the end of the 2019/20 season – it will be interesting to see how the changes affect Englands performance in the competition.

For more infomation >> Plans for introduction of Premier League winter break revealed - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

문희준 소율 웨딩화보|K-News - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 문희준 소율 웨딩화보|K-News - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

William's house is bustling all day!! [The Return of Superman/2018.02.25] - Duration: 19:09.

Everyone is still asleep at William's.

(It's still the wee hours of the morning.)

(Bentley breaks the silence.)

(Crying)

(Sam gets up quickly.)

- Mommy. / - Okay.

(He's busy looking after William and Bentley.)

(He gets up with a little wail.)

(As soon as Sam walks outside...)

Where are you, Daddy?

(His hair is very disheveled.)

Baby.

Baby.

(Are you okay, brother?)

Baby.

(He gives him a morning kiss.)

You're so nice. Are you ready to get up?

(Bentley has grown, right?)

(Smiling)

(He joined the family 75 days ago.)

Bentley is growing up very healthy.

Today marks his 75th day.

(Are you curious about me?)

He's very calm.

(Gentle)

William is a little less serious.

He's brighter and more mischievous.

(William, Three months)

(His laughter is high and mischievous.)

Bentley has a more serious smile.

It's as if he already knows about the world.

He seems to have deeper thoughts.

(Bentley's gaze has more depth.)

But they still look exactly alike.

Thanks to them, it'll be twice as hard

and twice as happy.

Dad.

Yes?

- Dad. / - Yes?

Food.

Come here so you can eat.

(William's baby formula)

Now he has to prepare twice the original amount.

(Bentley's baby formula)

(The brothers wait for their baby formula.)

Say, "Dad, hurry up."

(Your baby formula is here.)

Thank you.

Here you go.

(They enjoy baby formula in the morning.)

They enjoy baby formula together.

With Dad's help, Bentley eats with relish.

(Grow up fast so that you can hold the bottle.)

William eats well by himself.

- He is the older brother. / - Are you done?

- Yes. / - Good job.

- Hello. / - Shall we get out of bed?

(I haven't said hello to the uncle.)

(Sam and William hold hands and exit.)

William.

We need to prepare for breakfast.

(William suddenly crouches down.)

You aren't pooping, are you?

Are you pooping?

(Farting sound)

(He answers with a loud sound.)

William.

- Are you pooping? / - I am.

(Take the fart attack.)

(Collapsing)

Dad, come on.

(Stop playing and get up.)

Bentley takes a while to finish eating.

He is enjoying his food in his mom's arms.

(He has a quiet charisma.)

William.

Sam, please bring me a diaper.

(A diaper?)

(I will bring my brother's diaper.)

Is he already getting his brother's diaper?

(Running)

William, did you bring a diaper?

Please give it to me.

My goodness, thank you.

- Let's go. / - Thank you, William.

(He is a trustworthy older brother.)

(Good job, William.)

Would you like a kiss? Thank you.

Put your arms around my neck.

Hold tight.

In one, two, three, four, five,

six, seven, eight, nine...

(William hung on for eight seconds.)

- Again. / - Again?

Again?

(Playing with Dad is the best.)

Gaji ate breakfast.

(Shall we prepare breakfast now?)

We need to eat breakfast.

(What should we eat?)

What is that?

- Cheese. / - Cheese.

Strawberry.

- Meat. / - Meat.

Eggs.

Juice.

What do you want with it?

What do you want with it?

(I got it.)

(Don't stay in the cold.)

There is jam.

- Jam. / - Jam.

William, what is this?

(Do I look okay?)

- Cheese. / - What do you say?

William, say, "Thank you."

Thank you.

(Bentley is happy after eating.)

You feel the happiest

when you look your baby in the eye.

It's an unforgettable moment.

(Smiling)

Dried laver?

Food.

Hey, hey.

(Spilling)

Don't do that.

(He makes a mess when Sam isn't looking.)

Move out of the way.

Move out of the way.

(He grabs a snack.)

Snack.

Snack.

(The dogs circle him.)

(They follow him to get even the smallest piece.)

William is cornered.

Dad.

(They are crowded in a tight space.)

For goodness' sake.

This is what happens when you keep feeding them.

They think you will give them food.

They run after William.

(Give me a bite.)

William gives them a small piece.

But right then...

(Grabbing)

(I should've kept it to myself.)

(I am so upset.)

William.

(Gaji feels a bit bad.)

(Mandu is flustered too.)

(He bangs his head in anger.)

They are gangsters.

Snack.

What did I tell you?

Don't feed them.

Keep the food to yourself.

- Snack. / - There is one,

but you should eat fruit.

There is your favorite yogurt.

William.

Where is Mom? Tell Mom to come on out.

- Is the breakfast ready? / - Yes.

(Cereal and fruit)

William, did Dad prepare breakfast?

- Eat fruit. / - Open wide.

(Sam and William eat with Yumi.)

You should eat this.

William, there is dried apple too.

Are you eating it?

Is it tasty? You are eating well.

Do you want this? Okay.

Say, "Please."

- Please. / - "Please."

- "Please." / - "Please."

(He can't pronounce the word right.)

- My goodness. / - "Please."

Here.

(He munches on nuts.)

- Hold on. / - Bentley.

Bentley wants it too.

Ben.

(Bentley whines.)

(Is he uncomfortable?)

(Crying)

What's wrong?

Dad.

(What's wrong?)

Ben doesn't usually whine.

(When Sam checks the diaper,)

(William brings a new diaper.)

Thank you.

- Thank you. / - He peed already.

Really?

My goodness.

(He pees some more with a calm expression.)

(Frozen)

Did you see him peeing?

(Bentley, I can't believe you.)

- Are you wet? / - This is wet.

Really?

Gosh, you are so clumsy.

- The socks are wet too. / - My goodness.

(Embarrassed)

William, listen to your dad, okay?

Cooperate with him today. Okay?

It gives him more work if you do that.

Look after the baby. Keep him warm.

- I won't be eating. / - What?

I give up on eating.

(Laughing)

You lose your appetite when you look after a child.

You don't have time to eat.

You can't eat since everything's a mess.

You can't even go to a restroom.

- Don't exaggerate. / - I am serious.

When you go to the restroom, he will run in

and flush the toilet.

Don't forget to take your medicine.

(It hits him that he will be alone in this.)

(Yumi is finished getting ready.)

William, Mom is leaving.

I am leaving. Bye.

Say, "I love you."

- Give her a kiss. / - Give me a kiss.

(He gives her a kiss.)

I have to go to the hospital.

Stay with Dad, okay?

Okay.

My goodness.

- Look after the baby. / - Okay.

Stay alert since there are two children.

Okay.

Don't cry.

I won't cry.

William.

(The first day he was left with William...)

Okay.

(The first day he was left with William...)

Okay. I'm sorry I was late.

(He was clumsy with everything.)

(It's not easy to be a dad.)

(I lack so many things.)

(He cried because he felt bad.)

(This time, he is with two children.)

(Making noises)

(Grinning)

Bentley.

(Sam talks to Bentley.)

Where is William?

(Bentley reacts to Sam's voice.)

Really? Really?

(William and Bentley lie down side by side.)

I don't know who the baby is.

(Let's make baby formula.)

(Acting cool)

(Their eyes are on Sam.)

(His hands are too fast for their eyes to catch.)

(Shaking)

(He finishes making baby formula.)

Sir,

did you order baby formula cocktail?

- Yes. / - Congratulations.

Sir. My goodness.

You are eating a lot of baby formula.

Would you like a bottle of baby formula?

Should this gentleman get a bottle of baby formula?

- Yes. / - All right.

A bottle of baby formula, coming up.

(Please wait.)

(This customer is impatient.)

It's coming up.

(You should learn to wait.)

It's coming up.

It's here.

(He takes the customer in his arms.)

Hello.

Sir, this is a special service for you.

I will feed you a bottle of baby formula.

This is a high-quality baby formula.

It's a 15-year-old baby formula.

(It tastes good.)

(This customer is drinking from the bottle.)

Why do you drink it like it's alcohol?

(My goodness.)

Is it refreshing?

(It goes down easily.)

It must be tasty. Thank you.

(William runs to the corner.)

William.

William.

You are pooping, right?

(Pooping)

Unbelievable.

(One child eats.)

One child eats and the other poops.

I am sorry, William.

Bentley's meal comes first.

Hang in there.

(He feeds Bentley for a while.)

(He's getting drowsy.)

(Beware of his ugliness.)

(Dad, why do you look so ugly?)

Why am I so drowsy?

(Mandu even snores.)

(He plays music in order to stay awake.)

(My goodness.)

Here it comes.

(I am feeling excited.)

(He begins to dance.)

(He bounces in a strange way.)

(William plays with the beat.)

(He misses a beat.)

(What do you think about this song?)

(I don't know if I like it.)

What?

(Here I go.)

(He shows his cheerful side.)

(It will be hard to dance to this song.)

This is the part where you clap.

(He sees a camera during the dance.)

Mom is watching. Give her a kiss.

(Is Mom inside the camera?)

Mom isn't here.

Where is Mom?

Mom is inside. She is watching you.

Say hello to Mom.

Give her a kiss. She is inside.

Give her a kiss. Give her a kiss.

(Mom, have a good checkup.)

Ouch.

(Sam is in pain.)

William. William, come here.

Help me, William.

(He puts Bentley down safely.)

William, please do this.

(He doesn't understand.)

I have a cramp.

My goodness.

I am in pain.

Please hold this. Please hold this.

Thank you.

(William comes and holds the bottle.)

- Baby. / - I am in pain.

Baby.

You are feeding the baby.

You are feeding the baby.

(He is a good boy who feeds his brother.)

(Proud)

Ben, stay there for a second.

(Sam goes to wash William's bottom.)

Put your arms up.

(Thank you for waiting.)

(He quickly cleans William up)

Go.

(and lets him go.)

(Running around)

(He enjoys freedom in his birthday suit.)

William. Hold on.

You need to behave when Ben is watching.

(He can't stop being mischievous.)

That's not very manly.

You need a diaper to be manly.

(Should I go to him?)

Come here.

Don't pee in that state.

Come here.

(Nervous)

Hey!

(Peeing)

Hey!

I told you not to pee.

Come on out.

Don't step on it.

Come on out, Mandu.

(That was refreshing.)

(It's hard to look after two children.)

I am losing it.

(It's time for them to take a nap.)

Let's sleep,

children.

(He lays Bentley on the bed.)

Hi.

♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ♪

♪ How I wonder what you are ♪

♪ Mom and Dad, where are you? ♪

♪ Dad... ♪

I will always be by your side.

Don't worry.

(They fall asleep.)

The two children fall asleep without Mom.

Sam, this is the beginning. Cheer up.

(The living room is a mess.)

(Having two children keeps him busy.)

(He finally gets a break.)

(Why is time passing so slowly today?)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét