Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 24 2018

Bubblegum!

Bubblegum!

So Fun!

Every morning I have this feeling

That "youth is so fleeting"

This moment that I can live in

Is only for today

Leave nothing behind,

don't think twice about it

If you take a chance you will not regret

Just go with the flow

and lets ride through life together

Until tomorrow!

If you feel me,

then take my hand~!

Wow this sweet pink gumdrop is the best!

I'll chew until it pops

Making me smile,

I have no care in the world

Here, take one!

And leap into the sky

If we can live like this

Then everything's gonna be alright!

Bubblegum!

Bubblegum!

So Fun!

Every night I have this feeling

That "life itself is so fleeting"

My daily life has already ended

Tonight is all I have

No more waiting,

open your eyes, yes!

If you keep on going you won't regret it

Just like a pack of gum,

we're so close together, my honey

This love will last forever

If you feel me,

then take my hand~!

Wow this sweet blue gumdrop is the best!

I'll chew until it pops!

Making me smile,

I have no care in the world

Here, take one!

And leap into the sky

If we can live like this

Then everything's gonna be alright!

I definitely won't hurt again

So if you understand....

then take my hand~!

Life is just like a gumdrop in a machine

If you've any doubt, then chew it all away

"Life is so hard" you say,

trust me, I get it

But if you can just hold on for a little longer

The sun will shine through

Wow! This sweet pink gumdrop is the best!

I'll chew until it pops!

Making me smile,

I have no care in the world

Here, take one!

And leap into the sky

If we can live like this

Then everything's gonna be alright!

Bubblegum!

Bubblegum!

It's so yum!

Chewing bubblegum!

So Fun!

For more infomation >> 【Hatsune Miku】Bubblegum/風船ガム【Vocaloid Original】🍬 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

ওহী ও তাকওয়া ভিত্তিক শিক্ষার গুরুত্ব | Shikkhar Gurutto | Shaikh Mahmudul Haque | Bangla Waz MP3 - Duration: 50:30.

Bangla Lecture

Ohi O Takwa Vittik Shikkhar Gurutto

Bangla Waz MP3

For more infomation >> ওহী ও তাকওয়া ভিত্তিক শিক্ষার গুরুত্ব | Shikkhar Gurutto | Shaikh Mahmudul Haque | Bangla Waz MP3 - Duration: 50:30.

-------------------------------------------

Self Made Billionaire in Khmer #SuccessReveal - Duration: 6:39.

Self Made Billionaire in khmer

by Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Self Made Billionaire in Khmer #SuccessReveal - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation #2 | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:01.

SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation #2 | OSVchannel

For more infomation >> SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation #2 | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Snoop Dogg Stole Quincy Jones' Son's Dog Back In The Day? | Death Row Chronicles - Duration: 1:16.

(west coast G-funk music)

- Yo, what's up?

This is QD3 and this is my Death Row Chronicle.

I met Snoop at the studio.

And he saw one of my pitbulls.

I was breeding pitbulls at the time,

so I was sellin' 'em to 'Pac, Mack 10, Shaq, everybody,

Teddy Riley.

And so I brought him two pitbulls

and like four beats.

And so, I went and knocked on his studio

which was like next door to Tupac's studio.

And some guys came out,

and I was like, hey I got the dogs and the beats!

And they were like, yeah, yeah, he'll be right out.

And I waited for one hour,

kept knockin' again,

ah he'll be right out.

And after a while they got a little testy

so I was like, alright, well,

maybe it's not gonna happen.

So I went back into Pac's studio,

and he saw the dogs and he was like, those are mine.

I was like, okay.

So he took the dogs and he called them Dolce and Gabbana.

And then he took all the tracks,

and it was like To Live and Die in L.A.,

Lost Souls,

Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find

maybe and something else.

So that's really,

you know I could thank Snoop for that.

(west coast G-funk music)

For more infomation >> Snoop Dogg Stole Quincy Jones' Son's Dog Back In The Day? | Death Row Chronicles - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilations | CAKE STYLE - The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating - Duration: 10:34.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Compilations | CAKE STYLE - The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE VIDEOS 2018 - Cake Style 2018 - The Most Satisfying - Duration: 11:08.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE VIDEOS 2018 - Cake Style 2018 - The Most Satisfying - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

Miso Nikomi Udon Recipe (Udon Noodles Simmered in Miso Broth with Chicken) | Cooking with Dog - Duration: 5:03.

Hi, I'm Francis, the host of this show "Cooking with Dog."

Today, we are making a local specialty Miso Nikomi Udon, which is a must-taste dish when visiting Nagoya, in the Aichi Prefecture.

First, let's thaw the frozen udon noodles.

Slightly tear the package, making a vent, to keep it from bursting.

Place the package on a plate,

and microwave at 600 watts for 3 minutes.

Remove, and place the udon noodles onto a plate.

Next, let's prepare the ingredients.

Slice the chicken thigh into bite-size pieces using diagonal cuts.

Partially freezing the chicken will help make it easier to slice.

Remove the stem of the shiitake mushroom.

Slice the cap into 3 to 4 slices diagonally.

This is kamaboko,

a ground white fish mixture steamed on a wooden base.

Run the back of the blade along the base to detach the kamaboko.

Trim the edge, and cut out two 7mm (0.3) slices diagonally.

Cut the aburaage, thin deep-fried tofu into bite-size pieces,

and cut out 6 slices of the long green onion.

As for the spring onion leaves, slice them thinly.

Let's make Miso Nikomi Udon.

Heat the dashi stock in an earthen pot also known as donabe,

and place the chicken into it.

To prevent small lumps from remaining in the broth,

dissolve the miso in a fine mesh strainer.

When the chicken begins to turn white,

add the mirin

and sugar.

We are using Hatcho Miso,

which was originated in Aichi Prefecture hundreds of years ago.

Regular miso is made with rice koji, a type of edible fungus,

but hatcho miso uses soybean koji instead.

Add the udon noodles,

aburaage

and long green onion.

Cover, and cook for about 5 minutes.

Mmmm.

The udon has absorbed the broth, and it looks very delicious!

If the udon noodles are sticking to the bottom of the pot,

scrape them off.

Add the kamaboko fish cake

and shiitake mushroom.

Now, drop the egg in the center.

Cook for about 2 minutes without covering it.

If you cover the pot, the surface of the egg turns white

so you will not be able to see the egg yolk when served.

Finally, add the spring onion leaves.

This is a particular type of spring onion called Kujo Negi,

whose main production area is in Kyoto,

and it has thick leaves and a rich flavor.

Shichimi chili pepper goes excellent with this dish,

and you can also top with pizza cheese to taste.

The color of the dish turns brown because of the hatcho miso,

but it is supposed to have a dark color

so you shouldn't worry about it.

This particular type of miso has a unique,

slight sourness but also has a richer and more savory taste

because of the extended period of the maturing process.

It is less likely to lose its flavor even when cooked,

so hatcho miso is the perfect miso to choose for Miso Nikomi Udon.

Coat the well-seasoned udon with the egg. It's simply irresistible!

If hatcho miso isn't available, substitute red miso instead.

We recommend using relatively thick dashi stock

to keep the rich flavor of the miso from overpowering the stock.

Good luck in the kitchen!

For more infomation >> Miso Nikomi Udon Recipe (Udon Noodles Simmered in Miso Broth with Chicken) | Cooking with Dog - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

♡MMD♡Eddsworld♡I Can't Breathe♡ - Duration: 1:54.

I can't see, I can't hear, I can't be away from you

I can't see, I can't hear, I can't be away from you

I can't breathe, I can't breathe, so hard to breathe

I can't breathe, I can't breathe, how can I breathe

everything won't be the same

everywhere I go is you

no I can't stand no more, lying down right here waiting

for you to pick up every single piece of me

all I see, all I hear, all I fear is fading out

all I breath, all I breathe, it's you I breathe

yes, I'm the one that you always call pierrot-san

will always stay the same cause I know you

will never set me free

la la la la

For more infomation >> ♡MMD♡Eddsworld♡I Can't Breathe♡ - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Self care for the chest stuffy of cause-unknown. Myofascial Release Technique 大宮 整体 原因不明の息苦しさに悩むあなたへ - Duration: 6:59.

Hi my name is youhei ozaki. Thanks for look this video. This video talk about to self care for the chest stuffy of cause-unknown.

There is possible of soul problem that in else video also told.

But,this time is story of muscle point of view.

It must to maximum use of respiration muscle.

The respiration is very important. It is relate relaxing when not moving.

And sleep quality. The natural healing power when you got hurt.

Respiration muscle is relate many things. I great importance that.

I think that relate the healthy life.

But,I don't have that data. There is theory only.

This self care is feel effect in also short time. I convey for you.

The aim point is between rib bone.

At especially,side of rib bone or back of rib bone is the gap is large.

At long time,stiff place is front of rib bone.

The gap in the narrow point is become so stiff.

Front muscle is almost don't move.

Instead move side or back muscle. It is not really good.

Almost of my customer is this condition. Maybe you too.

Effective for you worried about sleepiness.

I recommend for long distance driver too. Method is do only soften middle chest.

①check the scapula movement

②check the respiration,deep breath Please feel rib bone movement.

③do soften the between rib bone How to find point.

There is flat bone in middle of chest. It is breastbone.

The rib bone grounded in side it. Keep stand up your finger,soften this place.

Please do fit the gap in between bone. If don't fit gap in bone,shift the place.

Place that I want you to most soften is in nearby breastbone.

Maybe you feel strong pain. Please have image that spread the gap.

I recommend to use to middle finger,index finger.

Maybe you can to feel effect in short time. Some minute after,please reconfirm.

④check the scapula movement Please check to become smoothly more than last time.

⑤check the respiration,deep breath Please check to can be deep breath more than last time.

If you this self care continue,you will be healthy.

At also,you will get are good respiration and sound asleep. Maybe will be decrease fatigue also.

Please try it. Thanks for look this video. See you!

For more infomation >> Self care for the chest stuffy of cause-unknown. Myofascial Release Technique 大宮 整体 原因不明の息苦しさに悩むあなたへ - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

ख्वाजा जी के दीवानों के लिए एक नई पेशकश जरुर सुने - तेरे करम से बहार हैं ( Tere Karam Se Ya Khwaja ) - Duration: 14:47.

For more infomation >> ख्वाजा जी के दीवानों के लिए एक नई पेशकश जरुर सुने - तेरे करम से बहार हैं ( Tere Karam Se Ya Khwaja ) - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

SERIADOS Favoritos | Favorite TV SERIES | お気に入り海外ドラマ : 2017 {PTBR+ENG+日本語}•Vivian Uru - Duration: 5:43.

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian from vivian uru channel and welcome! ^^

Today I'm going to introduce you my favorite TV series that I've watching in 2017! *YAY*

I've already posted videos of my favorites occidental and Japanese movies.

The links will be on the description and cards in case you want to watch them, okay? =]

If you are new here, feel yourself more than welcome to the family!

And make sure to subscribe to the channel and activate the notification bell so you won't miss my next favorites!

To everyone who is always here with me,,

You guys are the BEST! <3 Thank you so much for your support!

Are yo ready to check my favorite TV series of 2017?

Here comes the intro!

Are yo ready to check my list?

In a random order,, these are the TV series that I enjoyed to watch the most in 2017!

The 1st of list is:

"Alias Grace"!

Based on a true story, Grace is a young Irish girl who decides to try a better life in Canada.

Working as a housemaid, a tragedy happens at the house that she works,,

and Grace ended up accused of life imprisonment for murdering her employer and housekeeper.

After 16 years from Grace's incarceration,,

The psychiatrist Dr. Simon Jordan,

tries to decide if a murderer can be absolved towards allegation of insanity.

Enigmatic and involving, I got very curious like the psychiatrist to know the version of the story told by Grace.

It's totally worth to check!

The next TV serie is:

"Punisher"!

After punishing the criminals who are responsible for the death of his family,,

Frank Castle or The Punisher, investigates a huge military conspiracy that affected not only his family!

This serie also shows the reality that many soldiers after war has to go through..

it shows the issue in detail and it is devastating!

I found this serie AMAZING and I watched it in a heartbeat!

I usually don't enjoy stuff that has too much violence,,

and there were some scenes that I had to close my eyes,, x3

But I can't imagine a serie of Punisher being executed in other way,,

and it didn't stop me to watch and love the serie! So yes, I recommend this one too!

The next serie is:

"The Crown"!

The story is about the young princess Elizabeth

who became a queen out of the blue, changing her life drastically!

With the burden of the crown, she has to face tons of political intrigues and family dramas.

I have to confess that it was had for me to start to watch this serie since it has a slower pace,,

however, my opinion changed in a flash!

The story is SO interesting and when I realized,, I had finished to watch the 1st season! xD

The direction, script, cinematography, costume design, acting,, everything on this serie is impeccable!

And I'm not exaggerating!

It's really interesting to know a little more about monarchy,, it's rules and traditions!

And it broke my heart to see the efforts and dilemmas of the young queen,,

trying to please everyone being a great queen, mother, wife, daughter, sister,,

all at the same time!

It's truly worth to watch!

The next serie is:

"Freaks and Geeks"!

The story happens around Lindsay and her brother Sam,

who are high school students in the beginning of the 80's!

Shaken by the death of her grandmother,,

Lindsay doesn't feel the same anymore,,

so she decides to get rid off her geek side

and tries to get along with the students labeled as "freaks" of the school.

While Sam and his geek friends

try to find a way to survive the school life without getting bullied.

The serie approaches many important topics,,

such as bullying, existential crisis, sexuality, durgs, relationship in a natural way.

To be honest, I enjoyed Sam's plot much more!

His friend Bill is the BEST on that show!

Another cool thing is that you can see so many famous actors and actresses when they were young in this serie!

Too bad there's only 1 season but it's definitely worth to check! ^^

The next serie is:

"Ozark"!

The story is about Marty's life,,

a very talented financial consultant

who moves with his family to Ozark,,

to launder money so he can pay a debt he has with a drug dealer

to save his and his family's life!

The part of the protagonist who is super smart and virtuous getting corrupted by power and money,,

kinda reminds Breaking Bad but Ozark has it's own charm.

There's many moments that your heart will probably race lol!

It's a truly intense serie, make sure to check it!

The series I've been watching such as GoT, Black Mirror, Sherlock, Silicon Valley, Fuller House, Suits, Love, Better Call Saul, Vikings, Narcos, Modern Family, etc,,

I still love them and none of them disappointed me so far!

Game of Thrones for example,,

I love it so much that I did reactions of the entire 7th season!

The link will be in the description and cards! ;D

And I'll post the reaction of the new season of Black Mirror for you in the new future!

I haven't had the time to check yet but I'd love to watch:

The Handmaid's Tale, This is Us, Big Little Lies, Westworld, 100man en no Onnatachi, Spartacus,,

If you have any TV series or dorama to recommend,,

do please leave your recommendation in the comments as I love to check new stuff!

That's all for today's video!

Thank you so much for watching! I hope to see you on the next video, okay? ^^

Big kisses and mata ne~! <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét