Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 23 2018

What are you doing there?

We're discussing where to bury the kimchi pot.

It's way past kimchi-making season.

That's none of your business.

- Hey, Myeongjo. Go get the shovel. / - Okay.

Hurry.

Here. Dig here. Go on.

We should bury it here.

Did you hear about the hidden camera or find it?

Miss Injeong came to my room to tell me that.

You believe her?

I do. She said from the start she'd stop Dr. Jeong.

How could he...

It never even occurred to me.

File a complaint. Doesn't that violate some law?

How can we since he installed it in his own room?

Now that we know, we can use it against him.

That vile man... And he offered me a compromise?

How do I take him down?

Aunt Eunjeong.

I'll be careful, so don't kick out Miss Injeong.

She'll help us.

Haengja's buildings are still safe, right?

Yes. Mr. Oh said he'd call if anything happened.

You're awake.

Ms. Kim.

Do you recognize me?

You came here drunk last night.

Ms. Kim.

I swear I'm so ashamed before you.

When I think about you, it's gut-wrenching

and I feel like my chest is under a slab of rock.

Ms. Kim, I'm very sorry.

I apologize on behalf of Geunseop

for what he's done. I mean it.

Get out if you're awake. What are you doing?

How dare you barge in here? Hurry up.

He called for you. Go on.

What are we going to do?

I wanted to say this even if you don't understand.

I'm very very very sorry.

I'll be quick before they come back in.

Injeong, you go home with your mother.

Why should I?

I can't let you stay here with Myeongjo.

Their aunt probably won't have it either.

Inu should leave as she'll be marrying soon.

Right, Mom?

I have a lot to do here.

Same here.

About the wedding... Can't we call it off?

Mom.

What are you saying? The date's been set.

Don't mind what Mom says.

I'm marrying Busik no matter what anyone says.

And I'm not leaving this house either.

I'm not leaving this house either. Mom, I'm sorry.

How can you two be like this?

It's fine even if something

were to happen to me so long as you live here?

Why are you raising your voice here?

How dare you show up here drunk? How disgraceful.

Disgraceful? What I did pales in comparison

to the antic you're up to.

What is Dad up to?

Nothing. Go if you'll keep this up.

Your being here is making lose face.

Do you think I want to be here?

Injeong, you come with me.

It bothers me too that Myeongjo's here.

Yes. Did you have to sneak into his room with him?

What? Sneak into his room?

What did I do? We were only talking.

Enough. Enough, all of you.

Give me a break.

You're the cause of all this trouble.

What did I do that you're blaming me?

You're living it up thanks to me.

Living it up? Don't think a bit of chump change

makes up for my many years of suffering.

This is so unfair.

People have no idea and say I'm using shady money...

Mom.

What a shame I'm watching this spectacle alone.

Don't worry. I'll take Injeong with me

because of Myeongjo if nothing else.

No. You live with Mom until you get married.

I'm going to prepare for my wedding here.

Injeong. Inu. Do something.

What do you want me to do? Darn it.

I'll keep an eye on Injeong,

so take Inu with you.

I can't even stand looking at her.

Wow. I'm going to go mad.

Found it.

Stand guard since Inu and Injeong are still home.

Okay.

Your son told me today

that my hands are beautiful.

Changsu, I'm going to bury you deep in my heart

and start anew to devote

the time I have left to

Eunjo, Myeonjo, and myself.

Changsu, watch over us.

And help us so that nothing goes wrong.

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim...

What if I didn't show up? It's cold out.

I was going to wait just another 5 minutes.

Forget it if it's about yesterday.

I'm too ashamed to discuss it.

I'll take care of the dowry and wedding gift issue.

That's what I was waiting outside to tell you.

Inu.

You really do want to marry Inu, right?

Yes.

I know very well how much

Inu loves you,

but I wanted to ask you how you feel about her.

No man would marry a woman he doesn't love.

Don't worry too much.

I don't want anything from you.

Just take pity on Inu and be good to her.

She's acting up as if she's under a spell.

Please ground her, Busik.

Okay.

I'll text you my home address then.

Oh. And the door lock pass code too.

It's okay. There's nothing worth stealing anyway.

And you're always welcome there, Ms. Gil.

Is this it?

It's the new spring line, Executive Manger Gu.

Send these to every skin care room.

Replace the old line with the new.

Very well, Director Gu.

Did Mr. Hong Seok not show up for work?

No. And Ms. Gil took the day off.

Mr... I mean, Officer Manager Lee,

come with me.

Why hasn't Seokpyo reported to work?

Does it have to do with Ms. Gil's day off?

I only heard about Ms. Gil's day off here.

Why isn't Seokpyo at work today?

He has a bad cold.

You should've taken him to the hospital then.

Don't you know Seokpyo mustn't suffer from a cold?

He went to the hospital, and he wanted to be alone.

Um... I have a backlog of deliveries.

Keep up the good work. Go on.

Geez, this is really worrying me.

He'll only miss home if he suffers elsewhere.

Oh. The ball-shaped charm.

What are you doing here?

Pardon? Nothing.

Have you seen a gold,

ball-shaped charm this big?

It has diamond-like bits stuck in it too.

What about it?

You see... Never mind.

I need to know to find it. I'll help.

So give me the details.

You see, it belongs to a friend of mine.

It's very important to him.

He said he seemed to have lost it here.

If he lost it here, does he work here?

Yes... Mr. Hong Seok.

I see. Why is it so important to Mr. Hong?

Pardon?

I'll look harder if I know how important it is.

If it's round, it should be rolling around.

I'll search every nook and cranny here.

That charm is like an amulet to Seok.

Amulet?

He holds it tight when he's having a hard time.

That's all you need to know.

What's going on? You startled me.

Did I have to be informed by Mr. Lee?

We decided not to suffer alone.

How is Ms. Kim?

It's hopeful one day and despairing the next.

But today, it's hopeful.

This.

What is it?

I found Ms. Kim's diary. It was in there.

I get the feeling it might have something

to do with the papers she sent Counsel Noh.

Are you worried about something?

The cosmetics store.

What about it?

I think my mother's past is intertwined

with Ms. Kim's there.

What do you mean?

Are you saying the two knew each other?

Well...

I'll look into it a bit more.

Mr. Hong.

I thought I was helping you, but I'm helping myself.

Speaking of which, I...

You should tell me you're sick...

Why are you here, Ms. Gil?

What are you doing here, Director Gu?

My nephew...

I was wondering if my nephew was eating properly.

I come sometimes with food.

Mr. Hong, how long do you plan

to stay here with my nephew?

Pardon?

Mr. Lee is your nephew?

That's right. Mr. Lee is my nephew.

Why don't you go back home if possible, Mr. Hong,

instead of couch-surfing at my nephew's?

What are you doing, Eunjeong?

Why don't you just take care of Haengja?

There doesn't seem to be a hidden camera here,

which means it's only in the master bedroom.

Ow. You startled me. What's wrong with you?

What was that for?

I thought she could be jolted into remembering.

Eunjeong.

This is how desperate I am.

Haengja, please remember.

Stop making us anxious. Please.

Go away. Go away.

Geez.

So you want us to sign tomorrow, right?

That's a price I can be happy with.

Listen, Mr. Jang, don't tell

anyone about this,

not even Counsel Byeon Busik.

I'll be there with the building's owner,

so there won't be any issues.

Yes, okay.

Finally.

Haengja.

We'll go somewhere nice tomorrow.

Sounds good.

What do I say to go out alone with Haengja?

What are you doing, husband?

Thinking... I can't think of a good idea.

What are you doing?

This is supposed to help you think. Not yet?

I thought of a good idea, a very good idea.

Thank goodness.

She's still strong.

Welcome.

Hi.

How much longer will you be here?

Aren't you returning to the salon?

Don't you know I quit my salon job?

It's so nice smelling coffee instead of relaxers.

This... You left it at the salon.

I didn't leave it there. I threw it out.

If this isn't enough...

What are you saying?

That I'm playing games to get more from you?

Don't be like this, Mother.

Don't call me 'Mother'

as you have no reason to.

Just call me 'Ms. Dong' like you used to.

Busik and I are getting married as planned.

Should we see about that?

Busik never does anything I disapprove of.

Why are you being like this with the date all set?

Is that a rhetorical question?

You, your mother, and that father of yours...

No. I don't even want to talk about it.

Go the market right now and hear what people say.

That's just a rumor. You know that.

Well, I don't know, and I know

even less as time goes on.

You also demanded

an exorbitant dowry and wedding gifts.

What are you trying to say?

That I'm no different from your family?

It's not that...

People do change in a wink of an eye.

You didn't used to be like this.

Don't compare me to how I once was.

The me today

can do a lot for Busik.

Excuse me?

And don't speak harshly of

my mom and dad. Even Busik said...

What about my Busik?

He said not to mind what others say,

so stop bringing that up.

It's offensive.

Oh, wow. I don't believe this.

You were never meant to be with Busik.

Never.

I had high hopes for the pawnshop.

Don't be too disappointed.

I'm not disappointed per se.

It just pains me to see Ms. Kim's sweat and tears

wherever we go.

Where to next?

Geumdong Market.

What if we don't find anything there either?

There is one more place.

Where?

The cosmetics store.

Where Ms. Kim's past is intertwined with your mom's?

How so? What are you worried about?

I'll tell you once I find out more.

Are you okay with going there?

It doesn't bother me that much. Don't worry.

I know you're trying hard.

Let's tough it out just a bit more.

- You can go for today. / - Okay.

It makes me angrier the more I think about it.

I should stop because she's offended?

She's not out of line.

What do you know?

I'm quick to pick up on things.

I don't know much, but I think Busik's

working with Dr. Jeong or whoever.

Are you saying Busik's

in cahoots with that lot?

I'm saying there's a high possibility.

What are you saying? My Busik

would never do such a thing.

Giving him life doesn't mean you know him.

Chungseo.

I understand you trust your son,

but shouldn't you look into

what he's doing and thinking?

I trust him. What more do I need to do?

But you should still look into it...

I'm going home. You really let me down today.

If a parent doesn't trust her child,

who can the child trust?

You shouldn't be like this.

Mi-ae...

Blind trust is dangerous. Mi-ae.

Wait.

Are you free right now?

I'm heading home. What is it?

Good. The ties we share are very special.

How about it?

If Seokpyo comes to see you again,

please tell him that.

I did lie believing this is what's best for

Chairwoman Gu Aesuk's son,

but it's not sitting well with me.

Trust me and help me.

I'll compensate you handsomely.

Very well. Take care.

Seokpyo.

What you said about Ms. Kim was a lie?

Seokpyo, that was...

Seokpyo. Seokpyo!

Seokpyo. You can't just take off. Let's talk.

It concerned me

you're wasting your time with Gil Eunjo.

I wanted you to find a way to retake Genius instead.

Be that as it may, you painted sick

Ms. Kim into an evil moneylender?

If that made you come to your senses...

Why? Why are you always like this?

Do ends always always justify the means?

What's wrong with that?

Don't be like this. Then how are you any different

from the likes of Dr. Jeong and Byeon Busik?

My intentions. I don't covet what's not mine.

That's just an excuse.

Seokpyo!

I'll acknowledge that

you care about me and Genius.

So don't confuse me with your lies.

Genius? There's no Genius without me.

How can you be like this when

I'm trying so hard to overcome myself?

What you're doing is making things harder.

You're killing me here.

Seokpyo.

We should've done something like this sooner.

Not that this is too late.

I picked up at the cafe that

you're embroiled in a risky situation.

Did you hear something from Mr. Hong Seokpyo?

No.

Seokpyo doesn't even know I'm seeing your mom.

In both work and marriage, wouldn't it better

for you to follow your heart, not your head?

That's what I wanted to tell you today.

Keep in mind you have a mother

who always looks you

and you only.

Then you won't go seriously astray,

Excuse me. Another bottle, please.

You've had enough, so stop. We're all set.

How can you follow your heart with work?

You must use your head.

The same goes for marriage.

My mom

followed her heat with her marriages,

which is why we're in this sorry state.

So what's the answer?

This. The head. It's the head.

Who would say I'm wrong?

Then why are you distressed?

No. I'm not distressed.

I have nothing to distress over.

I am

going to be happy.

No. I must be happy.

Only then

will Mom have a peace of mind.

That is why

I got into this whole thing.

Do you know about

brakeless cars?

A brakeless car no one knows

when and where it'll stop.

That seems

to be exactly how I am.

Walk away if it's tormenting you this much.

Wouldn't that be the best way?

Fish-shaped buns.

I got them for you...

Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim, I got you fish-shaped

buns... Ms. Kim?

Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim, are you upstairs?

She's not here.

What in the world is going on?

Recipient isn't answering...

Dr. Jeong, you can't do this.

Hello?

Eunjo? There's a big problem.

Dr. Jeong seems to have taken Ms. Kim out,

and I have a bad feeling.

I hope they've just gone for a walk. What now?

How much did you drink that you still reek?

Oh... I drank a bit.

With who? Dad?

You should've called me.

I have a lot to do today.

Byeon Busik speaking. Yes.

A sales deal? Yes.

Yes, okay. You're sure, right?

Yes, yes. Okay.

Inu, can you give me some privacy?

Busik.

Now.

Okay.

Haengja, affix the seal where I point.

You know, right? We practiced a lot.

Yes, okay.

Here's the copy of the real estate register.

Fill this out.

(Byeon Busik)

Just a a moment.

I need to use the restroom.

(Copy of the Real Estate Register: Buildings, Land)

(Copy of the Real Estate Register: Land)

There's a problem. Haengja has disappeared.

Where is Ms. Kim right now?

Did you send her away after closing the deal?

Find Ms. Kim! Right now!

I thought I saw Ms. Kim.

That bus goes to the orphanage.

I must find it. I must find it.

I just put my foot down with my Busik.

Let's call off this wedding.

This is why I like you.

I told you way back I had something to tell you.

It's about me.

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.68 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.02.23] - Duration: 33:14.

-------------------------------------------

Argentina 2-2 England 1998 documentary | The Game | World Cup Series - Duration: 20:43.

For more infomation >> Argentina 2-2 England 1998 documentary | The Game | World Cup Series - Duration: 20:43.

-------------------------------------------

Unicron 'Chaos Shall Reign Supreme' Scene | TFP: Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising (2013) CLIP - Duration: 4:53.

My legion... arise, and purge this world with your dragon fire!

Terrorcons created from Predacons?

- It defies all science. - We're doomed!

Given that we are dealing with Unicron himself, the energy

mass can be only one thing dark energon.

- But for what purpose? - We all saw it.

The valley was filled with ancient Predacon bones.

Unicron's raising an undead army.

One currently traveling across the hydrax plateau towards...

the well of Allsparks, the most

direct route to Cybertron's core...

and Primus.

The past shall consume the future,

the dead shall consume the living,

and chaos shall reign supreme!

Unicron clearly seeks to access our planet's core from

the same point of entry that we used to restore it.

No doubt, with every intention of undoing our efforts.

So, what do we do?

We put ourselves between Unicron's army and the well.

Our strongest assets are this warship and whatever relics

- might be stored in its vault. - Last time I looked, just the

Polarity Gauntlet and the Immobilizer.

Hopefully the genuine article this time.

I'll round up the secret weapons.

Bulkhead, think you can pilot this ship?

'Con engineering. User-friendly, right?

Ratchet, you've given your all to save this world once already.

Where are you taking us? We have a right to know!

Greetings, fellow Decepticons.

Starscream. Thank the stars! We can finally escape

- this dreaded ship. - No, doctor.

We must, in fact, take this ship...

by whatever means necessary.

Primary fusion cannons, null-rays, ion blasters

everything we need to stand a fighting chance against

- Unicron's army. - B, in case I never get

another chance to say this, you've really proved your mettle.

I'd like to think my actions always spoke louder than my words, Arcee.

But it didn't hurt to watch and learn from the best.

It would be nice if Optimus showed up about now.

I was referring to a powerful little two-wheeler I know.

Autobots! Surrender this warship!

Ah-Ah-Ah.

Funny how the Immobilizer can freeze bots in their tracks...

- before it's activated. - And, in case you're

wondering, Smokescreen is in no position to come

to your rescue right now.

Scrap.

For more infomation >> Unicron 'Chaos Shall Reign Supreme' Scene | TFP: Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising (2013) CLIP - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

BEAUTY TIPS | BEAUTY TIPS IN URDU |SKIN WHITENING | BEAUTY CREAM - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> BEAUTY TIPS | BEAUTY TIPS IN URDU |SKIN WHITENING | BEAUTY CREAM - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

이은하 빚 파산선고, 이은하 나이, 이은하 투병 희귀병, 이은하 남편, 이은하 현재 최근모습, 이은하 결혼, 이은하 최근모습|K-News - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> 이은하 빚 파산선고, 이은하 나이, 이은하 투병 희귀병, 이은하 남편, 이은하 현재 최근모습, 이은하 결혼, 이은하 최근모습|K-News - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

외모에 영향을 미치는 호르몬 불균형의 9가지 증상|HYA TV - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> 외모에 영향을 미치는 호르몬 불균형의 9가지 증상|HYA TV - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING #2 - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:02.

SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation

For more infomation >> SOFT CRUNCHY ICE EATING #2 - Satisfying Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR Compilation | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vợ, Người Tình, Hồng Nhan Tri Kỷ: Ai là người đàn ông muốn ở bên? Bạn có biết? - Duration: 10:27.

For more infomation >> Vợ, Người Tình, Hồng Nhan Tri Kỷ: Ai là người đàn ông muốn ở bên? Bạn có biết? - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Фиксики – Микробы. Познавательные мультики для детей. Фиксики мультик с игрушками! - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> Фиксики – Микробы. Познавательные мультики для детей. Фиксики мультик с игрушками! - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

benefits of dandelion - Duration: 4:57.

hello and welcome live 10 where you'll find tips remedies and tips

This Plant you have in the Patio of your House and It has some benefits that are incredible.

you will learn what is the medicinal use of tooth of lion and in what way you can take advantage

each of the medicinal properties of this healing herb.

What does the dandelion serve as a plant for? medicinal

It is considered a powerful medicinal herb due to the large number of healing benefits

what it provides

Know all the tooth properties of Lion:

Diuretic.

Because the medicinal plant tooth of lion acts by stimulating kidney function,

favoring the elimination of liquids of the organism, it is widely used to treat

cases of excess uric acid and gout, in addition its consumption is recommended to avoid training

of kidney stones and also to favor its elimination.

Laxative.

Because of its composition, rich in inulin, the tooth of lion turns out to be a mild laxative, very

used in situations of digestive disorders like constipation.

Depurative.

The dandelion plant has properties depurative, since it favors the elimination

of toxins from the organism, resulting to be a Liver and gall bladder.

Revitalizing

Given the high iron content of its composition, the dandelion is very used to treat

cases of exhaustion, chronic fatigue and anemia.

Appetizer.

On the other hand, it presents aperitive properties, so it is recommended to treat cases

of inappetence, or to stimulate the appetite before a meal, serving as a salad.

How the dandelion is taken.

There are several ways to obtain nutrients and properties of the dandelion plant.

Know which ones next:

Dandelion capsules: Can be consumed the dandelion in capsules, and it's a

excellent option for those people who do not have time or place of collection

and dried.

Infused dandelion: tooth tea of lion is an excellent diuretic remedy

and depurative of the organism.

If you want these properties, it's the best way to consume it.

Raw dandelion: if you need to replace energies, the best way to consume tooth

of lion is in raw form salads.

Natural remedies with dandelion Now that you know the tooth properties

of lion, learn how to make simple remedies to get all the benefits

healing of this powerful medicinal herb:

Dandelion to lose weight: learn how the dandelion is prepared to obtain

all the medicinal properties that can Help you lose weight safely and naturally.

Horsetail and dandelion tisane: This is a simple remedy that combines

active ingredients of two medicinal herbs very effective diuretics.

If you suffer fluid retention this is an excellent remedy to treat it.

Green dandelion smoothie: take advantage all the energy that the tooth can give you

of lion in a fresh and delicious smoothie.

Liver: The root of the dandelion in infusion can help detoxify the liver

hinder the creation of toxins and facilitate the disposal of existing ones.

This helps the liver that has problems to operate normally or that is saturated

of toxins return to perform their functions natural

When you drink the dandelion tea you can reduce some negative effects of

medicines, inflammation and help to combat the discomfort of cirrhosis and

Hepatitis

Kidneys and urinary system problems: The dandelion leaves are an excellent

diuretics that facilitates the work of kidneys by improving their functions and stimulating

the flow of urine.

Other benefits of tooth leaves of the lion is the elimination of toxins that

it is reflected in the appearance of the skin.

Those who suffer from fluid retention, stones in the kidneys, edema, lymphatic inflammation

and bladder infections are benefited for the vitamin A and potassium of these leaves.

However, it is important to consult the doctor before taking the dandelion leaves.

I hope that the information that has been very useful as I will be uploading

videos often about tips and remedies tips to improve our health

if you liked the video do not forget to subscribe and share it with your friends ...

For more infomation >> benefits of dandelion - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Kansas Teacher Who Buries Treasure in Every Student's Desk | NBC Left Field - Duration: 3:50.

In a middle school in Shawnee, Kansas, a history teacher holds the keys to a

treasure chest packed full with over 50,000 artifacts from our past.

Everything tells a story,

if you choose to share the story.

Then you have to figure out how are you going to tell it the best way.

This is Kyle, and for the last 25 years, he's used these

artifacts to reshape the way his students see the world.

Each week we make a short film about someone you tag in the comments.

And this week, we're in Kansas

because of a comment from Marissa Olin.

She told us that we should look into Keil Hileman, a teacher

who is doing things a little bit differently.

When you and I were growing up and we saw stuff in textbooks, you see a picture,

you see a description, it doesn't come alive.

When you think back and imagine

your old classrooms, they probably look a little bit like this.

So, how would you react if you walked into this?

Start taking artifacts out. Sort them, organize them,

try and get them grouped together.

I tell stories, but the artifacts make it real.

It's metal, it's heavy, it's cold, it's hard.

Over 70% of the artifacts in

Keil's room have been donated.

The museum was started by accident.

Kids started bringing stuff in, we put it on a shelf, a little cheap Walmart shelf.

Today, the artifacts don't just sit on the shelves. They're buried in custom-built desks for excavation.

What you have on your desks, I'm just being honest, some of them took

human lives. People traded these for human beings.

In a normal history class you don't see this kind of stuff. You read it from a book and then you get

tested over it and then you just forget about it. By using these artifacts we get

more of a feeling of how these people lived. We want to forget about it but we

shouldn't because we need to prevent it from happening in the future.

We have people with unusual ideas. Ku Klux Klan candidates, neo-nazi candidates,

somebody has to stand up and say no. So, even though it's a horribly powerful artifact

and uncomfortable to talk about, I think we got to talk about it.

People try to hide this. You know, they try to hide the other ones too and you just, you can't

run away from this, you just can't.

No other class that I have taken has anything that is as hands-on.

As an elective, this class sits in a unique position.

When former Governor Brownback lowered income and corporate tax rates

in 2012, public school districts across the state had to start canceling

electives to keep up with the budget cuts.

My school has lost thousands and thousands dollars.

So you survive, you do what you

have to do to get by and you make do with what you have.

I want to make a room where they want to come and learn.

Sometimes there are things happening in the house,

that makes school not important.

That's hard. For some of my kids, school is the safest place to be.

I want to make a room where they want to come and discover what they're excited about.

Guys, I'm gonna be dead. All your teachers are gone, all your parents are gone,

who's running this country?

You guys.

For now, Keil's class is safe, thanks to

relentless student and community support for the last 25 years.

Alright guys, behave, be good, be gone. Have a great day and I will pass more

artifacts around on Monday while we finish.

For more infomation >> The Kansas Teacher Who Buries Treasure in Every Student's Desk | NBC Left Field - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

HBL PSL 2018: Quetta GLADIATORS Team Squad With Earning || Pakistan Super League Edition 3 Details - Duration: 3:45.

HBL PSL 2018: Quetta GLADIATORS Team Squad With Earning || Pakistan Super League Edition 3 Details

For more infomation >> HBL PSL 2018: Quetta GLADIATORS Team Squad With Earning || Pakistan Super League Edition 3 Details - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

సంపాదించిన ధనం నిలవాలంటే | How To Save Your Earned Money | Intlo Dhanam Nilavalante | Lakshmi Pooja - Duration: 0:50.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> సంపాదించిన ధనం నిలవాలంటే | How To Save Your Earned Money | Intlo Dhanam Nilavalante | Lakshmi Pooja - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

పెద్దలు పిల్లలతో ఎలా ఉండాలి.? | Peddalu Pillalatho Ela Undali | How To Be With Parents And Childrens - Duration: 9:00.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> పెద్దలు పిల్లలతో ఎలా ఉండాలి.? | Peddalu Pillalatho Ela Undali | How To Be With Parents And Childrens - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool | 100 million Free Coins in Miniclip 8 Ball Pool / No Hack /No Cheat / No Code - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool | 100 million Free Coins in Miniclip 8 Ball Pool / No Hack /No Cheat / No Code - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Motivational Lines About Life | New WhatsApp Status | Inspirational Quotes About Life - Duration: 0:32.

whatsapp status Motivational

For more infomation >> Motivational Lines About Life | New WhatsApp Status | Inspirational Quotes About Life - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

L'actrice Rachel McAdams est enceinte - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> L'actrice Rachel McAdams est enceinte - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 346 - How to complete Level 346 on Homescapes - Duration: 3:24.

"How to beat level 346 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes How to beat level 346"

"Homescapes Level 346"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 346 - How to complete Level 346 on Homescapes - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mann Aisa Lekha | Bhai Parminder Singh & Bhai Jaspal Singh | Blissful Night - Duration: 1:39:54.

ਰਾਗੁ ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੩ ਪਟੀ Raag Aasaa Mehalaa 3 Pattee Raag Aasaa, Third Mehl, Patee - The Alphabet: ਰਾਗ ਆਸਾ ਤੀਜੀ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਪੈਤੀ ਅੱਖਰਾਂ ਵਾਰਸ਼ਾਹੀ। ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ Ik Oankaar Sathigur Prasaadh || One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੇਵਲ ਇੱਕ ਹੈ। ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਮਿਹਰ ਸਦਕਾ ਉਹ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਅਯੋ ਅੰਙੈ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਆਇਆ ਕਾਖੈ ਘੰਙੈ ਕਾਲੁ ਭਇਆ ॥ Ayo Ann(g)ai Sabh Jag Aaeiaa Kaakhai Ghann(g)ai Kaal Bhaeiaa || Ayo, Angai: The whole world which was created - Kaahkai, Ghangai: It shall pass away. ਅਯੋ ਅੰਙੈ ਅਤੇ ਕਖੈ ਹੈ ਘੰਙੇ। ਸਾਰਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਜੋ ਜਨਮਿਆ ਹੈ ਮਰ ਵੰਞੇਗਾ। ਰੀਰੀ ਲਲੀ ਪਾਪ ਕਮਾਣੇ ਪੜਿ ਅਵਗਣ ਗੁਣ ਵੀਸਰਿਆ ॥੧॥ Reeree Lalee Paap Kamaanae Parr Avagan Gun Veesariaa ||1|| Reeree, Laalee: People commit sins, and falling into vice, forget virtue. ||1|| ਰੀਰੀ ਲਲੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਗੁਨਾਹ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਬਦੀਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੈ ਕੇ ਨੇਕੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਭੁਨ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਮਨ ਐਸਾ ਲੇਖਾ ਤੂੰ ਕੀ ਪੜਿਆ ॥ Man Aisaa Laekhaa Thoon Kee Parriaa || O mortal, why have you studied such an account, ਹੇ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦੜੀਏ! ਤੂੰ ਐਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਹਿਸਾਬ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਕਿਉਂ ਸਿੱਖਿਆ ਹੈ, ਲੇਖਾ ਦੇਣਾ ਤੇਰੈ ਸਿਰਿ ਰਹਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Laekhaa Dhaenaa Thaerai Sir Rehiaa ||1|| Rehaao || Which shall call you to answer for payment? ||1||Pause|| ਜਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਹਿਸਾਬ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਦੇਣਾ ਅਜੇ ਭੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਿੰਮੇ ਬਾਕੀ ਹੈ, ਠਹਿਰਾਉ। ਸਿਧੰਙਾਇਐ ਸਿਮਰਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਨੰਨੈ ਨਾ ਤੁਧੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਇਆ ॥ Sidhhann(g)aaeiai Simarehi Naahee Nannai Naa Thudhh Naam Laeiaa || Sidhan, Ngaayiyai: You do not remember the Lord. Nanna: You do not take the Lord's Name. ਸਿੰਧ ਙਾਇਐ ਤੂੰ ਹੇ ਬੰਦੇ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਆਰਾਧਦਾ। ਨ-ਨਾਂ ਹੀ ਤੂੰ ਨਾਮ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਛਛੈ ਛੀਜਹਿ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਮੂੜੇ ਕਿਉ ਛੂਟਹਿ ਜਮਿ ਪਾਕੜਿਆ ॥੨॥ Shhashhai Shheejehi Ahinis Moorrae Kio Shhoottehi Jam Paakarriaa ||2|| Chhachha: You are wearing away, every night and day; you fool, how will you find release? You are held in the grip of death. ||2|| ਛ- ਦਿਹੁੰ ਰੈਣ ਤੂੰ ਨਾਸ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਦੂਤ ਦਾ ਫੜਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਤੂੰ ਕਿਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਛੁਟਕਾਰਾ ਪਾਵੇਗਾਂ? ਬਬੈ ਬੂਝਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੂੜੇ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲੇ ਤੇਰਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਇਆ ॥ Babai Boojhehi Naahee Moorrae Bharam Bhulae Thaeraa Janam Gaeiaa || Babba: You do not understand, you fool; deluded by doubt, you are wasting your life. ਬ -ਤੂੰ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੇ ਬੇਸਮਝ ਬੰਦੇ! ਸੰਦੇਹ ਦਾ ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਗਵਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈਂ। ਅਣਹੋਦਾ ਨਾਉ ਧਰਾਇਓ ਪਾਧਾ ਅਵਰਾ ਕਾ ਭਾਰੁ ਤੁਧੁ ਲਇਆ ॥੩॥ Anehodhaa Naao Dhharaaeiou Paadhhaa Avaraa Kaa Bhaar Thudhh Laeiaa ||3|| Without justification, you call yourself a teacher; thus you take on the loads of others. ||3|| ਤੂੰ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਵਜਾਅ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਉਸਤਾਦ ਅਖਵਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਬੋਝ ਆਪਣੇ ਉਤੇ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਜਜੈ ਜੋਤਿ ਹਿਰਿ ਲਈ ਤੇਰੀ ਮੂੜੇ ਅੰਤਿ ਗਇਆ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਹਿਗਾ ॥ Jajai Joth Hir Lee Thaeree Moorrae Anth Gaeiaa Pashhuthaavehigaa || Jajja: You have been robbed of your Light, you fool; in the end, you shall have to depart, and you shall regret and repent. ਜ -ਤੇਰਾ ਈਸ਼ਵਰੀ ਨੂਰ ਲੁਟਿਆ ਪੁਟਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਬੇਵਕੂਫ! ਅਖੀਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਤੂੰ ਪਸ਼ਚਾਤਾਪ ਕਰੇਗਾ। ਏਕੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਤੂੰ ਚੀਨਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਜੂਨੀ ਆਵਹਿਗਾ ॥੪॥ Eaek Sabadh Thoon Cheenehi Naahee Fir Fir Joonee Aavehigaa ||4|| You have not remembered the One Word of the Shabad, and so you shall have to enter the womb over and over again. ||4|| ਇੱਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਤੂੰ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦਾ, ਇਸ ਲਈ ਤੂੰ ਮੁੜ ਮੁੜ ਕੇ ਗਰਭ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਵੇਗਾਂ। ਤੁਧੁ ਸਿਰਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਸੋ ਪੜੁ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਅਵਰਾ ਨੋ ਨ ਸਿਖਾਲਿ ਬਿਖਿਆ ॥ Thudhh Sir Likhiaa So Parr Panddith Avaraa No N Sikhaal Bikhiaa || Read that which is written on your forehead, O Pandit, and do not teach wickedness to others. ਤੂੰ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਵਾਚ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਤੇਰੇ ਮਸਤਕ ਤੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ਹੇ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ! ਤੂੰ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੁਕਰਮ ਨਾਂ ਪੜ੍ਹਾ।ਪਹਿਲਾ ਫਾਹਾ ਪਇਆ ਪਾਧੇ ਪਿਛੋ ਦੇ ਗਲਿ ਚਾਟੜਿਆ ॥੫॥ Pehilaa Faahaa Paeiaa Paadhhae Pishho Dhae Gal Chaattarriaa ||5|| First, the teacher is tied down, and then, the noose is placed around the pupil's neck. ||5|| ਅਵਲ ਤਾਂ ਮੁਰਸ਼ਿਦ ਫਾਹਿਆ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਅਤੇ ਮਗਰੋਂ ਫਾਹੀ ਸ਼ਗਿਰਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਗਰਦਨ ਦੁਆਲੇ ਪਾਈ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਸਸੈ ਸੰਜਮੁ ਗਇਓ ਮੂੜੇ ਏਕੁ ਦਾਨੁ ਤੁਧੁ ਕੁਥਾਇ ਲਇਆ ॥ Sasai Sanjam Gaeiou Moorrae Eaek Dhaan Thudhh Kuthhaae Laeiaa || Sassa: You have lost your self-discipline, you fool, and you have accepted an offering under false pretenses. ਸ -ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣਾ ਸਵੈ ਜਗਤ ਗੁਆ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ ਹੇ ਬੇਵਕੂਫ ਬੰਦੇ! ਤੈਂ ਇੱਕ ਨਾਮੁਨਾਸਿਬ ਖੈਰਾਤ ਲਈ ਹੈ। ਸਾਈ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੀ ਜਜਮਾਨ ਕੀ ਸਾ ਤੇਰੀ ਏਤੁ ਧਾਨਿ ਖਾਧੈ ਤੇਰਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਇਆ ॥੬॥ Saaee Puthree Jajamaan Kee Saa Thaeree Eaeth Dhhaan Khaadhhai Thaeraa Janam Gaeiaa ||6|| The daughter of the alms-giver is just like your own; by accepting this payment for performing the wedding ceremony, you have cursed your own life. ||6|| ਜਿਹੋ ਜਿਹੀ ਉਹ ਧੀ ਹੈ ਦਾਨ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਦੀ ਓਹੋ ਜਿਹੀ ਹੀ ਉਹ ਤੇਰੀ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਲਾਗ ਨੂੰ ਲੈਣ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਜੀਵਨ ਦਾ ਸੱਤਿਆਨਾਸ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ। ਮੰਮੈ ਮਤਿ ਹਿਰਿ ਲਈ ਤੇਰੀ ਮੂੜੇ ਹਉਮੈ ਵਡਾ ਰੋਗੁ ਪਇਆ ॥ Manmai Math Hir Lee Thaeree Moorrae Houmai Vaddaa Rog Paeiaa || Mamma: You have been cheated out your intellect, you fool, and you are afflicted with the great disease of ego. ਮ-ਤੇਰੀ ਅਕਲ ਮਾਰੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਤੈਨੂੰ ਸਵੈ ਹੰਗਤਾ ਦੀ ਭਾਰੀ ਬਿਮਾਰੀ ਚਿੰਬੜ ਗਈ ਹੈ। ਅੰਤਰ ਆਤਮੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਨ ਚੀਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਆ ਮਾਇਆ ਕਾ ਮੁਹਤਾਜੁ ਭਇਆ ॥੭॥ Anthar Aathamai Breham N Cheenihaaa Maaeiaa Kaa Muhathaaj Bhaeiaa ||7|| Within your innermost self, you do not recognize God, and you compromise yourself for the sake of Maya. ||7|| ਆਪਣੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਤੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਵੇਖਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਧਨ ਦੌਲਤ ਦੀ ਖਾਤਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਇਜਤ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਕੈ ਕਾਮਿ ਕ੍ਰੋਧਿ ਭਰਮਿਓਹੁ ਮੂੜੇ ਮਮਤਾ ਲਾਗੇ ਤੁਧੁ ਹਰਿ ਵਿਸਰਿਆ ॥ Kakai Kaam Krodhh Bharamiouhu Moorrae Mamathaa Laagae Thudhh Har Visariaa || Kakka: You wander around in sexual desire and anger, you fool; attached to possessiveness, you have forgotten the Lord. ਕ -ਮਿਥਨ ਹੁਲਾਸ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਸੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਤੂੰ ਭਟਕਦਾ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈਂ ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ਮੋਹ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜ ਕੇ ਤੂੰ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਭੁਲਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ। ਪੜਹਿ ਗੁਣਹਿ ਤੂੰ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਪੁਕਾਰਹਿ ਵਿਣੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਤੂੰ ਡੂਬਿ ਮੁਆ ॥੮॥ Parrehi Gunehi Thoon Bahuth Pukaarehi Vin Boojhae Thoon Ddoob Muaa ||8|| You read, and reflect, and proclaim out loud, but without understanding, you are drowned to death. ||8|| ਤੂੰ ਵਾਚਦਾ ਵੀਚਾਰਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਘਣੇਰਾ ਕੂਕਦਾ ਹੈਂ, ਪ੍ਰੰਤੂ ਗਿਆਤ ਦੇ ਬਾਝੋਂ ਤੂੰ ਡੁੱਬ ਕੇ ਮਰ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਤਤੈ ਤਾਮਸਿ ਜਲਿਓਹੁ ਮੂੜੇ ਥਥੈ ਥਾਨ ਭਰਿਸਟੁ ਹੋਆ ॥ Thathai Thaamas Jaliouhu Moorrae Thhathhai Thhaan Bharisatt Hoaa || Tatta: In anger, you are burnt, you fool. T'hat'ha: That place where you live, is cursed. ਤ-ਰੋਹ ਨੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਸਾੜ ਫੂਕ ਛੱਡਿਆ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਬੇਵਕੂਫ ਬੰਦੇ! ਥ-ਜਿਸ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਤੇ ਤੂੰ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈਂ, ਉਹ ਭੀ ਲਾਣ੍ਹਤ ਮਾਰੀ ਹੋ ਗਈ ਹੈ। ਘਘੈ ਘਰਿ ਘਰਿ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਤੂੰ ਮੂੜੇ ਦਦੈ ਦਾਨੁ ਨ ਤੁਧੁ ਲਇਆ ॥੯॥ Ghaghai Ghar Ghar Firehi Thoon Moorrae Dhadhai Dhaan N Thudhh Laeiaa ||9|| Ghagha: You go begging from door to door, you fool. Dadda: But still, you do not receive the gift. ||9|| ਘ-ਤੂੰ ਬੂਹੇ ਤੇ ਮੰਗਦਾ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈਂ, ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਦ-ਤੂੰ ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਦਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦਾ। ਪਪੈ ਪਾਰਿ ਨ ਪਵਹੀ ਮੂੜੇ ਪਰਪੰਚਿ ਤੂੰ ਪਲਚਿ ਰਹਿਆ ॥ Papai Paar N Pavehee Moorrae Parapanch Thoon Palach Rehiaa || Pappa: You shall not be able to swim across, you fool, since you are engrossed in worldly affairs. ਪ-ਤੇਰਾ ਪਾਰ ਉਤਾਰਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਣਾ ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਕਿਉਂ ਜੋ ਤੂੰ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਅੰਦਰ ਖੱਚਤ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਸਚੈ ਆਪਿ ਖੁਆਇਓਹੁ ਮੂੜੇ ਇਹੁ ਸਿਰਿ ਤੇਰੈ ਲੇਖੁ ਪਇਆ ॥੧੦॥ Sachai Aap Khuaaeiouhu Moorrae Eihu Sir Thaerai Laekh Paeiaa ||10|| The True Lord Himself has ruined you, you fool; this is the destiny written on your forehead. ||10|| ਸੱਚੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੇ ਖੁਦ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਗੁਮਰਾਹ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਤੇਰੇ ਮੱਥੇ ਉਤੇ ਏਹੋ ਹੀ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਸੀ। ਭਭੈ ਭਵਜਲਿ ਡੁਬੋਹੁ ਮੂੜੇ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਚਿ ਗਲਤਾਨੁ ਭਇਆ ॥ Bhabhai Bhavajal Ddubohu Moorrae Maaeiaa Vich Galathaan Bhaeiaa || Bhabha: You have drowned in the terrifying world-ocean, you fool, and you have become engrossed in Maya. ਭ-ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ ਤੂੰ ਭਿਆਨਕ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਅੰਦਰ ਡੁੱਬ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਅਤੇ ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ਪਦਾਰਥਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੱਚਤ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਣੈ ਏਕ ਘੜੀ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਰਿ ਪਇਆ ॥੧੧॥ Gur Parasaadhee Eaeko Jaanai Eaek Gharree Mehi Paar Paeiaa ||11|| One who comes to know the One Lord, by Guru's Grace, is carried across in an instant. ||11|| ਜੋ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਇਆ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਇੱਕ ਸਾਈਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਇੱਕ ਮੁਹਤ ਅੰਦਰ ਜਗਤ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਤੋਂ ਤਰ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਵਵੈ ਵਾਰੀ ਆਈਆ ਮੂੜੇ ਵਾਸੁਦੇਉ ਤੁਧੁ ਵੀਸਰਿਆ ॥ Vavai Vaaree Aaeeaa Moorrae Vaasudhaeo Thudhh Veesariaa || Wawa: Your turn has come, you fool, but you have forgotten the Lord of Light. ਵ-ਤੇਰੀ ਵਾਰੀ ਆ ਗਈ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਬੇਵਕੂਫ ਬੰਦੇ! ਤੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਵਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ ਭੁਲਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਏਹ ਵੇਲਾ ਨ ਲਹਸਹਿ ਮੂੜੇ ਫਿਰਿ ਤੂੰ ਜਮ ਕੈ ਵਸਿ ਪਇਆ ॥੧੨॥ Eaeh Vaelaa N Lehasehi Moorrae Fir Thoon Jam Kai Vas Paeiaa ||12|| This opportunity shall not come again, you fool; you shall fall under the power of the Messenger of Death. ||12|| ਮੌਕਾ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਮੁੜ ਕੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਲਣਾ। ਤੂੰ ਮੌਤ ਦੇ ਫਰਿਸ਼ਤਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਕਾਬੂ ਵਿੱਚ ਆ ਜਾਵੇਗਾਂ, ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਝਝੈ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਝੂਰਹਿ ਮੂੜੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਸੁਣਿ ਤੂੰ ਵਿਖਾ ॥ Jhajhai Kadhae N Jhoorehi Moorrae Sathigur Kaa Oupadhaes Sun Thoon Vikhaa || Jhajha: You shall never have to regret and repent, you fool, if you listen to the Teachings of the True Guru, for even an instant. ਝ-ਤੂੰ ਕਦਾਚਿਤ ਪਸਚਾਤਾਪ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰੇਗਾਂ, ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਜੇਕਰ ਤੂੰ ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਿਖਮਤ ਭੋਰਾ ਭਰ ਭੀ ਸੁਣ ਲਵੇ। ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਉ ਬੁਰਾ ॥੧੩॥ Sathigur Baajhahu Gur Nehee Koee Nigurae Kaa Hai Naao Buraa ||13|| Without the True Guru, there is no Guru at all; one who is without a Guru has a bad reputation. ||13|| ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਗੈਰ ਹੋਰ ਕੋਈ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਹੀਂ। ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ-ਬਿਹੂਨ (ਨਿਗੁਰੇ) ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਹੀ ਮੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਧਧੈ ਧਾਵਤ ਵਰਜਿ ਰਖੁ ਮੂੜੇ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਤੇਰੈ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ਪਇਆ ॥ Dhhadhhai Dhhaavath Varaj Rakh Moorrae Anthar Thaerai Nidhhaan Paeiaa || Dhadha: Restrain your wandering mind, you fool; deep within you the treasure is to be found. ਧ-ਆਪਣੇ ਭਟਕਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਮਨੂਏ ਨੂੰ ਰੋਕ ਰੱਖ, ਹੇ ਬੇਸਮਝ ਬੰਦੇ! ਤੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਨਾਮ ਦਾ ਖਜਾਨਾ ਹੈ। ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਹੋਵਹਿ ਤਾ ਹਰਿ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਵਹਿ ਜੁਗਾ ਜੁਗੰਤਰਿ ਖਾਹਿ ਪਇਆ ॥੧੪॥ Guramukh Hovehi Thaa Har Ras Peevehi Jugaa Juganthar Khaahi Paeiaa ||14|| When one becomes Gurmukh, then he drinks in the sublime essence of the Lord; throughout the ages, he continues to drink it in. ||14|| ਜੇਕਰ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਨਸਾਰੀ ਥੀ ਵੰਞੇ, ਤਦ ਹੀ ਉਹ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨੂੰ ਪੀਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਯੁਗਾਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਹੀ ਉਹ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਪਾਨ ਕਰਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਗਗੈ ਗੋਬਿਦੁ ਚਿਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਮੂੜੇ ਗਲੀ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥ Gagai Gobidh Chith Kar Moorrae Galee Kinai N Paaeiaa || Gagga: Keep the Lord of the Universe in your mind, you fool; by mere words, no one has ever attained Him. ਗ-ਸ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟੀ ਦੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੂੰ ਯਾਦ ਕਰ, ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਨਿਰੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਬਾਤਾਂ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਕਦੇ ਭੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ। ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਵਸਾਇ ਮੂੜੇ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਗੁਨਹ ਸਭ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਇਆ ॥੧੫॥ Gur Kae Charan Hiradhai Vasaae Moorrae Pishhalae Guneh Sabh Bakhas Laeiaa ||15|| Enshrine the Guru's feet within your heart, you fool, and all your past sins shall be forgiven. ||15|| ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਪੈਰ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਤਸ਼ਕਰਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਟਿਕਾ ਬੇਸਮਝ ਬੰਦੇ! ਤੇਰੇ ਪੂਰਬਲੇ ਪਾਪ ਉਹ ਸਾਰੇ ਮਾਫ ਕਰ ਦੇਵੇਗਾ। ਹਾਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਕਥਾ ਬੂਝੁ ਤੂੰ ਮੂੜੇ ਤਾ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਈ ॥ Haahai Har Kathhaa Boojh Thoon Moorrae Thaa Sadhaa Sukh Hoee || Haha: Understand the Lord's Sermon, you fool; only then shall you attain eternal peace. ਹ-ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ-ਵਾਰਤਾ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝ ਤੂੰ ਹੇ ਮੂਰਖ! ਤਾਂ ਹੀ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਸਦੀਵੀ ਆਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਪੜਹਿ ਤੇਤਾ ਦੁਖੁ ਲਾਗੈ ਵਿਣੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥੧੬॥ Manamukh Parrehi Thaethaa Dhukh Laagai Vin Sathigur Mukath N Hoee ||16|| The more the self-willed manmukhs read, the more pain they suffer. Without the True Guru, liberation is not obtained. ||16|| ਜਿੰਨਾ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਮਨ ਮੱਤੀਏ ਪੜ੍ਹਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਸ਼ਟ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਗੈਰ ਮੋਖਸ਼ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ। ਰਾਰੈ ਰਾਮੁ ਚਿਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਮੂੜੇ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕੈ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ॥ Raarai Raam Chith Kar Moorrae Hiradhai Jinh Kai Rav Rehiaa || Rarra: Center your consciousness on the Lord, you fool; abide with those whose hearts are filled with the Lord. ਰ-ਹੇ ਬੇਸਮਝ ਬੰਦੇ! ਤੂੰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੂੰ ਚੇਤੇ ਕਰ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਅੰਦਰ ਉਹ ਵੱਸਦਾ ਹੈ। ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੀ ਰਾਮੁ ਪਛਾਤਾ ਨਿਰਗੁਣ ਰਾਮੁ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੀ ਬੂਝਿ ਲਹਿਆ ॥੧੭॥ Gur Parasaadhee Jinhee Raam Pashhaathaa Niragun Raam Thinhee Boojh Lehiaa ||17|| By Guru's Grace, those who recognize the Lord, understand the absolute Lord. ||17|| ਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਇਆ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਜੋ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੰਆਣਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹ ਸੁਤੰਤਰ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਅਕਥੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਹਰਿ ਕਥਿਆ ॥ Thaeraa Anth N Jaaee Lakhiaa Akathh N Jaaee Har Kathhiaa || Your limits cannot be known; the indescribable Lord cannot be described. ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਤੇਰਾ ਓੜਕ ਜਾਇਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਨਾਂ ਬਿਆਨ ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਆਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕਉ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕਾ ਲੇਖਾ ਨਿਬੜਿਆ ॥੧੮॥੧॥੨॥ Naanak Jinh Ko Sathigur Miliaa Thinh Kaa Laekhaa Nibarriaa ||18||1||2|| O Nanak, whose who have met the True Guru, have their accounts settled. ||18||1||2|| ਨਾਨਕ, ਜਿੰਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਮਿਲ ਪੈਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਹਿਸਾਬ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਬੇਬਾਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।

For more infomation >> Mann Aisa Lekha | Bhai Parminder Singh & Bhai Jaspal Singh | Blissful Night - Duration: 1:39:54.

-------------------------------------------

আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর ২৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ - Duration: 12:06.

bangladesh news 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét