Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 28 2018

"Dog View" from Akita-ken, home of Japan's adorable Akita dogs

Odate city is located in Northern part of Akita prefecture

and known as a home of Akita dogs

A dog named "Hachiko" from a well-known true story of a faithful dog was Odate-born Akita dog.

Map information is very important when we introduce tourist attractions.

Google Street View is extremely valuable because people can enjoy views in addition to map information

It might be interesting to create 360 degree video from Akita dog's point of view.

That's what we thought up, and the project was kicked off.

Beautiful views with fuzzy coat of Akita dog is special and unique idea that only Odate city can provide.

We'd like to keep filming seasonal landscapes

and introducing secret places where only local people know

Google Maps

For more infomation >> "Dog View" from Akita-ken, home of Japan's adorable Akita dogs / 秋田犬がふるさとをストリートビュー - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Team Middle are full of energy !!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:15.

Who's next?

The second oldest.

Okay, good.

(Let's do this!)

(Team Middle are full of energy.)

(They're adorable.)

Let's begin the second round.

(Will they show a terrific harmony?)

Ready, set, go.

Back when I was young,

I used to eat this a lot.

So did my husband.

It lifts you up.

The ocean is tiny,

and the sky isn't that high.

(The answer is vodka.)

Just a sip of it will make you tipsy.

(Just a sip of it...)

(Spinning around)

Just a sip of it...

You start acting like this.

(You get like this.)

(Jongmin doesn't know.)

And...

One's neck. The neck!

(A major clue)

One's neck.

Vodka!

(He eventually gets it right.)

No way.

This is next.

I don't have a baby dog in my yard.

(Straightforward)

(Me?)

Seriously?

A dog? A puppy!

That is correct.

(Hairdresser)

There isn't one in my neighborhood.

To dress up, I need to go downtown.

- Downtown? / - Yes, downtown.

A salon!

She's so good.

Yes, she really is.

I have this tree in my yard.

It hangs from the tree.

I can pick one on my way in.

A persimmon.

No!

It hangs from a tree.

A tree? Jujube, persimmon...

It hangs from a tree.

I pick one and eat it on the spot.

(What will Jongmin say?)

An orange. A tangerine.

It's one syllable.

Pass.

That's too bad.

In Kazakhstan,

it snows a lot.

I go like this.

Skis? Skates?

I put these on.

Rain boots? Boots!

I can't just go out when it snows a lot.

- It snows a lot. / - Yes, it snows.

You need these when it snows.

- It snows a lot. / - Shut it!

- It snows a lot. / - You see footprints.

Pass.

What's that?

(He really doesn't know.)

(What does Joonyoung not know?)

(An ondol floor)

(How will she explain something)

(that even Joonyoung doesn't know?)

Oh, the ondol.

This doesn't count. She said the word.

Gosh, I'm sorry!

(Unfortunately, she said the word,)

(so they must move on.)

(The word is eagle.)

(She has already embodied an eagle.)

We have this in our country.

This is too easy.

It's up in the mountains.

(She's very detailed-oriented.)

A bird? An eagle.

(He easily guesses the word.)

Your time is up.

I guessed four correctly.

I beat Joonyoung.

I'm at least in second place.

(Joonyoung is close to sleeping outdoors.)

For more infomation >> Team Middle are full of energy !!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

TALKING TOM cat RUNNING FOR GOLD AND FRIENDS Games cartoon Princess Angela Talking ginger Hank - Duration: 20:23.

For more infomation >> TALKING TOM cat RUNNING FOR GOLD AND FRIENDS Games cartoon Princess Angela Talking ginger Hank - Duration: 20:23.

-------------------------------------------

Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect - Duration: 6:19.

Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect

For more infomation >> Aishwarya, Kajol, Sushmita, Urvashi And Other Bollywood Stars Meets Sridevi For Last Respect - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 05 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 9:36.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

YEAR 2007

We'll soon be home.

You'll see how pretty it is over there.

Is that barbwire like the kind rich people have in their houses

to keep poor people out?

Are we there, Mom?

No.

We'll be on the other side once we cross the checkpoint.

Our new home.

I just came to pick up some things.

I thought you were at the office.

Jennifer, let's be civilized about this.

For two people to live together, they both need to want it.

I don't think anyone likes sharing...

What's wrong with you?

I know you want a divorce because you have another family.

How could you?

How could you?!

<i> The State's Attorney General</i>

<i> found sufficient proof</i> <i> to accuse Mr. Juan Estevez</i>

<i> of kidnapping</i> <i> and human trafficking.</i>

<i> Even though Mr. Estevez has</i> <i> worked with our government,</i>

<i>my administration will not stand</i> <i> for these crimes.</i>

<i> We will not protect criminals.</i>

<i> With this statement,</i>

<i> I hope to make it clear to the</i> <i> press and my fellow citizens</i>

<i> that in my administration,</i> <i>impunity is a thing of the past.</i>

Sounded good right?

I just hope it helps put to rest

all the absurd rumors about my government.

You look beautiful.

When are you bringing the kids back home?

Soon. Very soon.

I'm doing everything you asked.

I know and you're doing a great job,

but what you did was very serious.

You'll see them again soon, honey.

And you're still shameless enough to tell me

that you're leaving me because I kissed another man!

Do you know how guilty you made me feel?

I'm sorry. I know I was wrong.

But I was cornered. - ¡AH!

You haven't stopped threatening to take my son away from me.

You bought a house for that woman

and you're moving in with her and her kids!

You're abandoning our son!

I'm leaving you, not him. I'll always be his father.

We just have to find a custody arrangement

like all divorced parents do.

I won't allow it!

I won't let Charlie suffer the humiliations I suffered

because of my dad and his infidelity!

I'm sorry it got to this point.

You're sorry?

You should've never cheated with that whore!

Don't insult her. She has nothing to do...

She's a whore.

Only a whore sleeps with a married man.

It was my mistake.

Then fix it.

Leave her!

We're your only family!

My mistake was giving in to the pressure

you and your father were applying to marry you.

I never cheated on you. It's the other way around.

I was married when I met you.

What?

I'm really sorry about this.

I thought you'd get sick of my not being here.

So you're saying...

That every time you went on a trip, you went to see...

Don't do this to yourself.

Did you marry me for money?

-Of course not. -Did you?

-You know I didn't. -Look at me.

Look at me! Is that it?

Answer me! Did you marry me for money?

-Calm down. -I'm going to destroy you!

I swear I will!

I'm going to ruin your life,

you ------------- son of a bitch!

Charlie!

Charlie, what happened? Charlie, what's going on?

Charlie, please respond. Charlie!

Charlie, what's going on?

Charlie!

What happened?

-I don't know. -Talk to me!

What happened?

Sweetie!

Get my wallet!

Get my wallet.

Ma'am, here's your speech.

That won't be necessary, Paula.

You know Sofia's a great orator.

She knows what to do.

But there are many important points.

Maybe as a backup?

Sir, Senator Cummings is expecting you.

Do I tell him to wait until after the reception?

No, let's not make him wait.

Excuse me, darling.

Mrs. Sofia. It's great to see you.

What are you doing here?

Keeping you from making the worst mistake of your life.

<i> Passengers going</i> <i> to Denver, Colorado,</i>

<i> your bus is now boarding</i> <i> at Gate 2.</i>

Why isn't Dad here to pick us up, Mom?

Three years old, no apparent head trauma.

Apparently had a shock, fainted, and stopped breathing.

His pulse is weak.

Come on. Get him inside.

Come on. Go, go.

No, no, ma'am. You can't go through.

Where's Dad? Why isn't he here?

We're here earlier. He'll be here soon.

Tell him to hurry. I'm hungry.

I'm hungry too. My stomach's growling.

<i> You can't reach this number</i> <i> as you're dialing.</i>

<i> For information...</i>

It went straight to voicemail.

Why didn't you leave him a message?

Because it's in English and I don't know what it says.

Let's get something to eat.

We have very little time to act and I need you to trust me.

Forget about going to the US. That's not going to happen.

Ernesto took my kids. They're with my mother-in-law.

He won't give them back unless I cooperate with him.

Letting him blackmail you won't get you anywhere.

What do you expect?

Paula threatened to kidnap or hurt my daughter.

-Thank you, sir. -Thanks.

You know that won't happen. Your husband won't allow it.

What do you know? He's her puppet.

She's the one in charge and I won't put my daughter at risk.

What'll you do then? Let them manipulate you?

Become their hostage for the rest of your life

and eventually their accomplice?

Trust me.

That's what'll happen if you stay.

Please leave. Leave me alone.

-Go. -Let me ask you a question.

How will you feel

the next time you see the picture of a little girl,

of someone new, of another one of their victims?

Will you be able to keep smiling and toasting

with these people while they enjoy the hors d'oeuvres?

Will you let them keep using your ranch to hide their merch?

All you care about is destroying Ernesto.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.

If that were all I wanted, I'd proceed differently

and it'd be a lot easier for me.

I'm doing this to protect you and your daughter.

Do you know why?

Because if my sister were alive,

she'd have asked me to do this, and I would have.

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 05 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

The first Korean settlement, Bastobe Hill. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 2:57.

(It's morning once again.)

(Wondong Village, Ushtobe)

(Good morning!)

(Rustling)

What do we do in the morning?

(They're used to the morning mission.)

We arrived here too late yesterday,

so we'll go and see the first Korean settlement

in Kazakhstan.

(Let's go.)

Do we wash up now or when we get back?

When you get back.

(That's cold!)

Wash up when we get back.

I just did.

Really?

He did.

(The first Korean settlement)

(Bastobe Hill is known as)

(the hill of reminiscence and sorrow.)

It's a plain.

(An endless plain)

- This place... / - There's nothing.

There's nothing here.

- So this is it. / - They settled here?

(Korean Russians settled here 80 years ago.)

They must've felt helpless.

- Nothing's here. / - I know.

What's that over there? It looks like a grave.

That is the cemetery of Korean Russians.

(Cemetery of Korean Russians)

Is it of the people who died on arrival?

Those people are buried here too.

- The settlers too. / - They're buried here.

Korean Russians come by on Hansik Day.

- It's written in Korean. / - "Cho Eungseon."

He was born in 1871

and died August 15th, 1951.

Gosh, it was during the Korean War.

I can't believe that Koreans are buried here.

There's really nothing left at the moment,

but this is where a cave would've been.

(A cave was dug for shelter.)

- With a roof. / - They would've had that.

- A roof made out of hay. / - That's right.

Despite all this,

they managed to build a school the next year.

They built a school after commencing a meeting.

They knew that they needed a school.

The plain you're seeing now

was like a desert for thousands of years.

Do you see those reeds?

- Yes. / - There are a lot.

Take a look over there.

Karatal River flows along the railway tracks.

They dug a waterway by hand from that river.

- For water? / - Exactly.

The reeds grow alongside the waterway.

- Really? / - That's right.

Fields were cultivated from where the reeds are

up to where that mountain is.

Can you see the water?

Of course.

If you follow the waterway to the tracks,

you'll be able to see Karatal River.

- The river? / - The Karatal River.

- Can we see it? / - Of course.

Let's see for ourselves.

For more infomation >> The first Korean settlement, Bastobe Hill. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Team Oldest! Her Korean is fantastic!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 2:44.

I think my words were particularly tricky.

This is difficult.

This one's too easy, so we'll pass.

That's not fair and you know it!

Come on.

(While everyone laughs along,)

(she stands by nervously.)

(She holds her hands.)

(She's nervous.)

(She's too nervous.)

(Her heart's beating fast.)

(How will Team Oldest do?)

Ready, set, go.

(Kimchi)

Korean Russians harvest something big.

We chop it up and sprinkle salt on it.

(Her Korean is fantastic!)

- Then chili is added. / - Kimchi?

That is correct.

It was too easy.

We all have this at home.

- Yes, at home. / - It's a small animal.

It's this big.

- A cat? / - Yes.

Well, you see...

When people are...

We go to a hospital.

(She calmly collects herself.)

They use this to check on us.

A doctor?

That is correct.

(She's too good.)

People plant this in fields far away.

It's big, round and green.

- Watermelon. / - That is correct.

- She's too good. / - She's the best.

(A car)

When you want to go somewhere...

We're going somewhere.

You open the door and sit inside.

Then you go like this.

A car.

- A car! / - She's the best.

We go somewhere when it's hot outside.

We wear things like a bikini

and do this.

Swimming.

Swimming at the beach.

(Like this)

(Taehyun's stuck for the first time.)

(She's annoyed.)

You go in the water.

Yes, you swim. Do you snorkel?

(They pass instead.)

- Gosh. / - When we make a soup,

we need tofu.

You soak it in water

- and then grind it... / - A millstone.

(Master of Charades)

When it's hot, you head inside and

- put this on. / - A hat.

That is correct.

Back at my house, we have a small one.

(Oink, oink)

- A pig. / - That is correct.

(She finds it hilarious.)

- We... / - Your time is up.

Really?

(Thank you so much!)

(Taehyun is exempt from sleeping outdoors.)

- What now? / - You're the best!

- Six? / - You're the best!

Taehyun, you got eight correct answers.

For more infomation >> Team Oldest! Her Korean is fantastic!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 32 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:45.

I have things to do and commitments to keep.

Your condition can't be cured in one month.

You need a lot of rehab.

-Will I be able to sing? -Don't even try it.

The views you and Nora have regarding our agreements

with Victor Frenk are putting my personal business at risk.

Send me with them.

Charro de Oro was your father? So you knew Chela Montes!

-No. -She was a close family friend.

What kind of help does your friend need?

Her business was closed down.

Maybe you could help her.

What's this?

It's a camera Pepe gave me as a gift.

You should take up photography again.

I need to start working

or the bank will take everything I have.

What if you managed him?

I'd be honored.

God, please help me! Don't let them hurt me!

Enrique...

I don't know what's going on, but you have to help me!

<i> What's wrong, Pepe?</i>

Are you okay?

No, Enrique.

I don't know what's going on.

I hear noises... and I saw some awful things on the ceiling.

Pepe, listen to me.

You're safe. Magos won't leave you.

<i> You have to help me!</i>

You have nothing to fear.

But I can hear and see them! Tell me what to do!

Okay, calm down.

I'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll go meet with Magos.

The earlier the better.

Please!

<i> Calm down.</i>

Try to get some rest, Pepe.

<i> Pepe, they're trying</i> <i> to keep you drinking</i>

<i> so you'll ruin</i> <i> your career.</i>

Thank you for coming, Enrique.

I'm sorry. I'm not even dressed yet.

It's okay. I'm here now.

Were you able to get some rest?

No. If only.

I had a terrible night.

Don't worry.

I brought some herbs to make you a soothing tea.

And guess what else?

One of Grandma's home remedies.

Honey, lemon and other herbs that'll clear the phlegm.

Thank you for always being on top of things.

Don't mention it. I'm here for you.

We're here to support each other.

How is Anel's trip going?

We spoke yesterday and she sounds happy.

Really?

You'll probably think I'm meddling,

but I was surprised when I heard she went to LA...

you know, given your condition.

Anel is a good woman.

She needs to live her life and keep working.

She can't put everything on hold just to look after me.

Yes, but why couldn't she ask you to tag along?

Unless she wants to be alone over there.

Let's try the remedies you brought.

I'll go get a spoon.

Right. Jose?

You know you can trust me, don't you?

Where are you off to in such a rush, Gonzalo?

Well, I'm...

A camera?

Pepe gave it to me, remember?

Oh, that's right!

You used to take such beautiful pictures.

What are you going to do with it?

Take pictures of the neighborhood.

Or are you going to pawn it somewhere?

No, Mom.

I found it while I was cleaning my room

and I felt like taking up photography again.

Really? How nice!

I haven't taken your picture 'cause this is old film.

You'd look like a star if I did!

You're beautiful, Mom.

Gonzalo's a grown man.

He needs to take responsibility for himself.

He lacks the motivation.

Gonzalo.

Come here.

Here.

Develop that film and buy some new ones.

What's this? Is this my lucky day or what?

Run along.

No! What are you doing?

You can't do that!

Maria?

Are you...?

That's right. Gabriel Correa.

When Ancona told me about your situation, I decided to help.

This location is perfect! Do you have the keys?

I don't usually meet with anyone this early,

but Enrique said it was urgent.

I'm sorry, but I saw some awful things.

I was terrified.

Dark entities.

Dark entities? What is that?

Beings created by your enemies' hatred and envy.

They're upset because you overcame the pneumonia.

Their negative vibes created these beings.

What enemies could I possibly happy?

I sing about love!

It's human nature, my dear.

And you welcome everyone, even those you shouldn't.

What can I do?

The cards will tell us.

We shouldn't be here. I don't want any more trouble.

Nora said you wanted to make me an offer, sir.

First of all, don't call me "sir."

No need to be so formal.

Secondly, don't worry about the fines.

It's taken care of.

Everything is up to date and in order.

And third, yes.

I want us to be partners.

Partners?

How much do you want?

Whatever you think it's fair given all that I've done.

This seems very fishy.

How'd you settle the fines so quickly?

Sir, did you...?

Maria, don't be so formal.

Relax, I paid every dime and it's all on the up and up.

Maybe I skipped out on making a few copies,

but it, along with the remodeling project,

is part of my investment.

Remodeling project?

That's right!

We have to update everything.

This will be the area's new happening bar.

Don't worry, I'll handle everything.

I'm already working to get our liquor license.

Liquor? Goodness me!

Can you picture me working at a dive?

No!

Maria, it was just a figure of speech.

We're going to update our look and hours of operation.

Don't worry about a thing.

Let me handle it.

It'll look great.

Be very careful, my dear.

They caused your pneumonia.

I'll give you something to protect you.

If you hear noises or see shadows again,

recite the Lord's Prayer seven times.

Keep living your life.

Veracruzana will lessen the strength of the bad vibes

your enemies are sending your way.

What do you make of the camera? It's cool, isn't it?

It's one of the best.

Did you know they used a similar model

to take the very first pictures of the moon?

Yeah, the Swedes have always been sharp.

Let's get back on topic.

Do you want it? I won't charge too much.

You should. It must've been expensive.

Nah, it was a gift from Pepe. I don't use it anymore.

Besides, I'm strapped for cash.

If I'm being honest, you asked for it.

Come on, I was born cursed.

I can't seem to get past things or get my act together.

I really don't get it.

Why are you set on hiding your talents?

Listen, I know you're talented...

and that's why I'm going to help you.

You're going to buy the camera?

Something better and longer lasting.

My friend Manuel needs a photographer for his venue.

Oh!

Okay.

Honey, I'm home!

How is my favorite sick person doing?

Did you miss me?

Yes, I missed you...

and I'm still sick, but thank you for coming back earlier.

Oh, I was happy to do it.

I'd finished the job already.

I was just spending time with my younger brother.

Besides, I'm far more useful here.

How do you feel?

Well... so-so, Anel.

I'm worried because I can't sing.

A sudden sadness overwhelms me... and I lose my breath.

Sweetheart, you have to relax.

- A VER, CORAZÓN, TIENES QUE RELAJARTE

And you also need bed rest.

Well, that's another thing.

I can't sleep...

because I see things.

Things? What things?

I see some horrible things on the ceiling, Anel.

Diabolical images and figures!

That's all in your head, Pepe.

It's what you get for hanging out

with Enrique and that witch.

No, Anel!

Enrique's been nothing but a great friend to me.

I'm sorry, honey. I know he has.

Would you like me to make you something to eat?

I know!

I'll make mole de olla! It's your favorite.

Lore!

Hey, what's wrong?

I'm sorry, but I'm here to see Mr. Abel.

If I take any longer, I'll have to eat later than usual.

-Excuse me. -Come on!

You're too much. I just wanted to say hello

and tell you we're going to be working together.

I'm going to work at El Patio.

Oh. That's great.

Congratulations.

Well, do you know if you're the baby's father or not?

You sure are blunt, huh?

No. He's not mine.

I'm sorry?

Do you know anything about your business with Mr. Abel?

Yes, I did some research

and there's a woman who knew my parents when I was conceived.

She lives in Cuernavaca and her name is Chela Montes.

That's close! When are you going to see her?

I don't know. I'm very busy with work.

Excuses!

If you actually cared, you'd make the time.

If you want... I can go with you.

That would be awfully nice of you.

Yup!

I'll think about it.

I'll let you know.

Thank you.

Alright, then. Bye.

I have great news for you.

We could use it right now.

I'm off to a great start

these first few days as your manager.

And not just for you, Pepe. I'm talking about you, girl.

Really?

You're going to be working together on the TV show<i> Us Art.</i>

Together!

Oh, I can't believe it!

Pepe will sing and you'll bring a feminine touch to the show.

That's great!

Thank you, Fanny! That's just what we needed.

I'm glad you said that because we haven't time to waste.

Filming starts this week.

You truly are a genius, Fanny.

<i> Your ailment can't be cured</i> <i> in one month.</i>

You need a lot of rehab.

-Will I be able to sing? -Don't even try it.

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 32 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

Herbal and Natural Remedies for Diabetes || Diabetes Cure therapy - Duration: 7:52.

are you suffering with diabetes from long time you might use many medicines

and treatments if you want to cure diabetes by simple and natural ways then

watch this full video bitter gourd juice here is a secret drink for diabetes for

this we need bitter gourd and watermelon bitter gourd it lowers blood pressure

and keeps red sugar levels in control it is a liver medicine

bitter gourd stimulates digestion of carbohydrates it boosts immunity

bitter gourd slows down the production of glucose and restricts the growth of

pancreatic cancer cells it removes toxins from the body take a blender jar

and place bitter gourd pieces add ginger lemon juice and some water

then blend well

filter the mixture into a glass

you

now bitter gourd juice is ready take this juice twice in a day to decrease

blood sugar levels bitter gourd leaves for diabetes bitter

melon leaf contains a protein similar to insulin and helps the pancreas increase

insulin production and this lowers blood sugar naturally to make this diabetes

tea you need three to five fresh bitter gourd leaves firstly wash leaves and

crush into small pieces and put aside start boiling a glass of water in a pot

and add leaves to eat and let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes then off this town

and leave it for a few minutes finally strain the tea into a cup and

drink two to three times daily before your meals drink bitter gourd leaf tea

regularly and say goodbye to diabetes bitter gourd salad for diabetes for this

healthy salad we need normal sized one bitter gout and one koo kumba wash and

cut the eggs of both the bitter gourd and the cucumber

grate the cucumber with peel to get one cup cut the bitter gourd lengthwise and

scoop out the center

now grade the outer thick wind to get one cup

add this to to the mixing bowl and add pinch of salt for taste and add lemon

juice to this and mix gently

add the solid to your regular diet and eat regularly to cure diabetes

completely bitter gout brown rice for diabetes for this special diabetes rice

we need brown rice two cups chopped bitter gourd one medium chopped onion

one medium chopped garlic three Klauss oil two teaspoons cumin seeds 1 TSP red

chilli 2 medium heat oil in a pan

and add onions

and then sought for a few minutes

and our garlic cloves and red chili to it and sought well

then add bit of God and fry for few minutes until slightly tender

finally add pinch of salt for taste and salt for a few minutes

then add cooked rice to this

and mix well

and simmer until heated through

turn off the flame and then garnish with corriander leaves

the abbot's patients can eat this bitter gourd rice as main meal you can add this

in regular diet and get rid from diabetes bitter gout how to make the

juice of bitter gout a common vegetable used in day to day Indian main course

put the juice in a white bucket then immerse your feet in the juice and keep

paddling very softly on the juice for about 15 to 30 minutes every day for

minimum 20 to 25 days the duration to soak the feet in the juice is till when

you feel the bitterness spit all the way to your tongue yes you read it right the

bitterness feeling will rise from your feet all the way to your throat giving

you a bitter feeling as if you just had raw bitter gout this is a proven and

tested method to reduce blood sugar level up to 100 to 150 points this

method is 100% natural cure for type 2 diabetes patients over 100 people have

reported they got cured 99 percent by applying to this method however to get

maximum benefit from this method it is also suggested to drink bitter gourd

juice 1/2 glass every day early in the morning immediately after you are awake

before you even brush your teeth a routine physical activity like walking

or slow jogging for at least 20 to 30 minutes having enough sleep minimum 7

ARS sleeping early at least at 10 p.m. and waking up early avoid sleeping late

if you have any work which you need to finish better wake up early undo it this

way your body will thank you and you will help to focus more on your tasks

before applying to this method test your blood sugar keep a record of it then

test every 3 days and see the difference this method will also show good results

for people with type 1 diabetes the blood sugar level decreased

significantly after applying to this method please do apply the above

described a method in your routine warning this information

is solely for informational purposes it is not intended to provide medical

advice and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of

your own doctor thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more

videos

you

For more infomation >> Herbal and Natural Remedies for Diabetes || Diabetes Cure therapy - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Ngọc trinh lộ video hậu trường buổi chụp hình nude - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Ngọc trinh lộ video hậu trường buổi chụp hình nude - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jongmin got it right. He's Happy!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 4:02.

Taehyun, you got eight correct answers.

Meanwhile, one of Jongmin's answer

was not in the exact word.

Yes, that's right.

You should've told me sooner.

- You said "salon" for "hairdresser". / - That's right!

(Here's the proof.)

You lied, then. Besides, they mean the same.

That's at least half a point.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't count.

Do you want to see me cuss?

Also, she described a puppy as

a baby dog.

- That was odd too. / - Right.

You got two for free.

(The word was puppy.)

It's not in my yard.

(She said "baby dog".)

(It's like cheating.)

Some were questionable.

- Puppy. / - Yes, puppy.

And "salon" versus "hairdresser".

You didn't exactly say the correct word.

- It isn't fair to Joonyoung. / - It isn't.

So we'll do this.

Jongmin and Joonyoung will sit on one side.

Taehyun's partner will explain the words.

The one who gets more correct answers wins.

(The possibility of sleeping outdoors rises.)

I'm not going to fool around.

(Taehyun finds this hilarious.)

This is the last round.

- Do it. / - Right.

(Jongmin says it with anger.)

Get ready, you two.

(Quarreling)

Make sure to announce it before you answer.

Ready, set, go.

(Skirt)

What is it?

- I know. Mini skirt! / - What's happening?

It's worn by young women.

(They listen to her carefully.)

Young women?

(They interpret her words.)

I know. It's a skirt.

- That is correct. / - Joonyoung is correct.

- Skirt. / - I know. Skirt!

- What are you doing? / - He didn't say, "I know."

- I did. / - He didn't.

Yes, I said it.

(Here's the proof.)

I said it.

I said it!

(The others find this hilarious.)

Here's the next word.

(Jongmin tries to disturb Joonyoung.)

It's what you use out on the field.

You hold it in both hands and go like this.

I know!

I know! It's a sickle.

- No. / - I know. It's a hoe.

(They're tied.)

Really?

(My partner's the best!)

Really?

What's a hoe?

In both hands...

(A hoe is a farming or gardening tool.)

(Joonyoung isn't familiar with it.)

He doesn't know what a hoe is.

(How can you not know what it is?)

- Unbelievable. / - It's a difficult word.

(Elephant)

We don't have this in Kazakhstan.

It's so big that it can be easily seen.

It's massive.

- I know! / - I know.

- I know! / - Anyone can answer.

A bear.

I know. It's an elephant!

(He roars like an elephant.)

What?

I thought of an elephant too.

(Jongmin only needs one more to win.)

- You're the best. / - What?

Here's the next question.

The kids all go out.

Over there...

(This is a huge clue.)

- Just say it. / - I know!

(It was at the same time again.)

(Will Joonyoung regain his reputation?)

(Or will Jongmin rise in revolt?)

(Who will answer correctly?)

A fight.

- That is incorrect. / - I know.

Boxing.

(Boxing)

Jongmin got it right.

(He's happy.)

(He's the happiest man in the world.)

(Jongmin avoids sleeping outdoors.)

No way.

(Mom, I'm the new champion!)

(Farewell, Genius Jung.)

Gosh.

So Joonyoung will sleep outdoors tonight.

How can anyone sleep there?

(The fall of Genius Jung)

For more infomation >> Jongmin got it right. He's Happy!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 05 | Telemundo - Duration: 19:45.

TELEMUNDO NETWORK

If we want this to work, we'll have to kill someone.

-Who? -Anyone.

The gringos gave us the green light.

We're going to pick up Patojo to have him transferred.

Cristero and the Professor are meeting at Roca Chica.

Move it, doll. Ms. Zoraida wants to see you.

Do you know why I summoned you so early?

I'll pay you back as soon as I get my money.

It's an ambush!

I need someone who can actually get things done.

Someone who can kill the ------ who killed Hummingbird.

Someone smart with the ----- to get things done!

We need someone inside Las Dunas.

It's too dangerous.

The Professor is real and Roxana Rodiles

can lead us to him.

You're going undercover.

You'll go to Las Dunas as an inmate.

We'll give you a different name, a new identity.

You're the best man for the job.

You'll get all the information we need from Roxana Rodiles

so we can find the Professor.

Can we count on you?

Yes, Captain.

What the hell is this?

Are you going to a carnival or something?

I told Alejandro this wouldn't work.

This is insane. Get out of the car.

Just wait.

He doesn't look that bad, Leopoldo.

At least he doesn't look like a rich kid.

I'm supposed to be an everyman. A crook.

Fine.

But from now on, ask me before you do anything.

You keep this up and you'll end up being

everyone's bitch in the slammer.

And don't say things like "everyman."

Seriously? Who the hell talks like that?

On the inside, you're a brother, a homie, a homeboy.

Get with the program, damn it!

Hey.

Who else knows what you're going to do?

Your father, your girlfriend, a friend?

No, sir. No one knows.

Well, Alejandro must've chosen you for a reason.

This is Minerva Zambrano.

She's the Correctional Case Manager.

She'll create a file for you.

I...

I'll find a way to get you close to Roxana Rodiles.

I don't care if you befriend her or if you ---- her.

Just find out where her lover's hiding.

What's his name again?

Federico Montalvo.

That's the one.

Alright, let's see...

We need to change your look.

Look at me.

Alright.

Don't move.

Now he looks like a guy who's just been arrested.

<i> You'll have to toughen up.</i>

<i> You'll have to bring out</i> <i> parts of you</i>

<i> that you didn't know</i> <i> you had.</i>

<i> From now on,</i> <i> you're Eduardo Tapia Garcia,</i>

<i> but people </i> <i> will call you Tilapia</i>

<i> because your father owns</i> <i> a fish market in Mexico City.</i>

You're here for killing Bull, the man who raped your sister.

You got him in Rio Bravo.

The police finally caught you as you were trying to escape.

Try not to speak too much.

Eduardo Tapia Garcia alias Tilapia.

My name's Volado and I'm the Corrections Captain,

but people here call me Bauser.

That's just so you know I have nothing against nicknames.

A gift to welcome you.

Now get dressed.

If you come out looking like that, they'll eat you alive.

Take your time. I'll wait for you outside.

Hey, baby!

Up until I saw you, I thought I was a lesbian.

Good Lord have mercy!

There he goes... with another present for his girlfriend.

Here you go.

You should be a cop

with that billy club you're packing, cutie.

Are you stupid?

That bastard's gonna cheat on you.

They're acting. Don't you get it?

Look who's here.

The yummy redhead. Come in.

Come in.

You should know by now that I have a keen sense of smell.

I'm like a hound dog.

I think you have a lot of money.

No, ma'am.

I can't even hire a decent lawyer.

Do you think I'm stupid?

You used to launder dough. There's money in that.

You're going to have to pay me 5,000 every month.

If you don't pay me, you'll be Mamba's maid too.

But just to show you that I'm in a good mood,

I'll let you start paying me next month.

This is your suite.

Welcome.

You're lucky.

You got the most religious cell.

Ears, that's enough praying.

Allow me to introduce you to your new cellmate.

They call him Tilapia.

I'll leave you two to your rosaries.

I'm a priest and this is my chapel.

I can take your confession if you want.

I'm here to listen.

The seal of confession applies even if I'm in here.

That's why people call me Ears. Because I'm all ears.

I'm here because I stole some of the church's money

and our holy institution condemns such behavior.

What about you? Why are you here?

I killed the ------------ who raped my sister.

I couldn't care less if you've danced with the Devil himself.

This is my bed. You hear me?

Alright. I didn't know.

You don't know a lot of things.

Like that you're sleeping on the floor.

Okay. Anything else?

I don't like new guys.

By tomorrow, I won't be the new guy, so that's not a problem.

-I don't want any trouble. -Don't say that.

It pisses me off when people say that.

I told you not to say that.

And why is that?

Because they're usually the first to provoke us.

They're the ones who rat us out to the guards

to "stay out of trouble."

I'm no rat.

And you'd better be careful with me.

So the new guy's got -----.

I don't like that you're here.

Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.

Are we clear?

Daniel's too green for you to have sent him to Las Dunas.

They'll eat him alive!

He's a smart kid and he's handsome.

He'll earn Roxana's trust in no time.

You said he had a future,

so why'd you send him to the slaughterhouse?

You're wrong.

You're the one that's about to get slaughtered.

Everyone, gather 'round!

Look, Mother Guillotine's about to start his performance.

Come.

Why do they call him Mother?

We're all sons of bitches here.

Guillotine's the progenitor who helps us survive

in this place full of darkness and shadows.

Is he a ---?

Don't say that.

You could get killed for less than that.

And so, my darling,

you're a hummingbird that flies away,

trying to be free,

abandoning me and making me a love-struck fool.

I'm done.

Thank you, my children.

Back to your usual business and thanks for listening.

Who's this?

He's the new guy. He's staying in my chapel.

What happened to your eyebrow?

A cop gave me a beating.

Alright.

You should know that I'm the only one in charge here

and that I get half of absolutely everything you get.

-Are we clear? -Sure.

If you want anything, weed, coke, heroin,

you talk to the Kid.

Come here.

If at any time you want to fight anyone,

I'm the only one who sets the time, the place, and the date.

Now, if you drop the soap in the shower,

that's your problem.

You either kill the guy or you enjoy it.

Understood, son?

Eduardo Tapia, but people call me Tilapia.

Tilapia?

That doesn't ring a bell.

From now on, I'll be your mother.

Are we clear?

Sure... Mother.

Good. Very good.

"Tilapia: Revenge Has a Name."

Get your mind out of the gutter, son.

What? I can't look, Father?

The last guy to get involved with a female inmate

ended up with a bullet in his gut.

Hey.

Why do they call him Guillotine?

It's how he killed his enemies.

He'd tear off their heads in one fell swoop.

He killed more than 30 people

while he was working for the Professor.

The Professor? Who's that?

Someone you never want to come across.

If I didn't know the Devil, I'd say he's Satan incarnate.

Pray to God you never meet him.

He's worse than a gorgon.

You won't turn to stone if he looks at you.

You'll be pulverized.

So it turns out this Tilapia guy's a mean son of a bitch.

As if! Pretty boy.

Open up!

Tilapia.

The warden's authorized you to join the reader's circle.

Careful. Those things can be dangerous.

Hey, Borges. How's our boy doing?

Fine.

He hasn't been raped or killed yet.

And don't worry.

He'll soon meet Roxana Rodiles.

Let's continue reading where we left off last week.

Chapter Ten.

Hello.

Hey.

Eduardo Tapia.

People call me Tilapia.

Alright, Tilapia. Why are you here?

Getting my hands dirty.

May I?

If you want to catch up,

we're reading <i> The Lady of the Camellias.</i>

We're doing a play.

I've read that one.

Really?

What'd you think?

Well, the story's for chicks. No offense.

Sorry, teach, but that's male chauvinism.

Of course it is.

So you think this story's still relevant?

It's stale.

Men nowadays don't fall in love with whores.

Excuse me. Prostitutes.

At least not in Havana.

Ochun, that's enough. Roxana, what do you think?

I think Armand was obsessed with Marguerite,

but he wasn't in love.

What?

He loves her.

He makes sacrifices for her.

He has a falling out with his father

and abandons his home just so he can live with her.

You mean so he can live off her.

Then he gets jealous and leaves her

when she has to start whoring herself out again

so she can pay for his expenses.

He told her to stop.

What were they supposed to do for money?

Women always end up paying the price for men's weakness.

That's right.

That's interesting.

Excuse me.

I think she's a bit confused.

UN POQUITO... CONFUNDIDA.

Maybe we should write a report about the characters

and read it out loud next time.

You have a fan, boo!

If Roxana's okay with it, go ahead.

You could meet up tomorrow.

We're out of time. See you next time.

Please leave in an orderly manner.

Men on the left, women on the right.

I need to make another phone call.

Polly want a kiss?

You've no sense of humor. Here.

That's the second one you owe me.

You look like a dumbass staring at her.

Women, Kid.

Hey, want to see something cool?

-Where are we going? -Hurry.

-Dude, where are we going? -Come on.

Just come.

What's going on here, man?

What the hell is this? Let go!

Welcome, son.

I just want to welcome you home.

Don't hit him in the face.

Just take it, man, or it'll be worse for you.

For more infomation >> Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 05 | Telemundo - Duration: 19:45.

-------------------------------------------

Team Youngest! - OMG ... [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:18.

You'll partner up now.

The ladies will choose.

(They're suddenly nervous.)

(Who will the sisters choose?)

In one, two, three.

(They each choose one of them.)

My gosh.

(No one had the same choice.)

(Team Oldest)

(Team Middle)

(Team Youngest)

Now we'll decide the order.

Should we decide?

- It's you. / - The youngest goes first.

I have a feeling she'll be good at this.

I think so too.

- You have 100 seconds. / - We've got this.

(Slowly, she says she's ready.)

(Will they have good chemistry?)

Ready, set, go.

(She explains vigorously.)

What?

(He's stuck on the first question.)

Hold on. Say that again.

(Incomprehensible)

(You boil it in a lot of water.)

(It goes in the soup.)

(He still has no idea.)

- You eat it here. / - You eat it?

- Yes. / - You eat it here?

(The answer is doenjang.)

- Yes, you eat it. / - Rice.

- Steamed rice. / - Gosh, this is hard.

You eat it every day.

You put it in a soup.

Meat! Lamb, horse...

Lamb chops.

Pass!

(I'm doomed.)

(What's the next word?)

It's white and fluffy.

Sheep!

(Satisfied)

(The next word is teacher.)

They write like this.

A blackboard.

They write?

My grandson goes to one.

(She gives him another hint.)

- A school. / - That's right.

- A teacher. / - Yes.

(She's happy to have given him the clue.)

What's next?

We don't have this in Kazakhstan.

It looks like this,

and you peel it like so.

(She is explaining it really well.)

- Like so. / - Ice cream. Corn.

- What? / - What do you peel?

(Snorting)

She practically gave you the answer.

No, not this time.

- Do we have it in Korea? / - In Korea?

(Jongmin shakes his head.)

- Well? / - In Korea?

(Glancing)

- Not in Korea. / - Something you peel?

Is it a sheep's head?

You peel sheep's head?

It looks like this.

- It's in Korea. / - A banana!

(He's already exhausted.)

(Train)

It's long and it makes a noise when it stops.

(This is what she's explaining.)

Pass, pass.

(He immediately gives up.)

- Five seconds. / - This is hard.

Waves crash.

- Waves, sea. / - You see waves.

Your time is up.

It's not the sea... Couldn't you be quicker?

(She blames Jongmin.)

What did I do?

Gosh.

(Charades isn't easy at all.)

Joonyoung got three right.

This is a challenge.

For more infomation >> Team Youngest! - OMG ... [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Schumer Family Photos With Father,Mother and Husband Chris Fischer 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

Amy Schumer Family

Amy Schumer Father and Mother

Amy Schumer Husband

For more infomation >> Amy Schumer Family Photos With Father,Mother and Husband Chris Fischer 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

লুৎফর রহমান ফরায়েজীর জন্য দোয়া করলেন মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Lutfor Rahman Farazi Jonno Doa | 2018 - Duration: 1:02.

Lutfor Rahman

Farazir Jonno Doa Korlen

Mujaffor bin Mohsin

Bangla Lecture

For more infomation >> লুৎফর রহমান ফরায়েজীর জন্য দোয়া করলেন মুজাফফর বিন মহসিন | Lutfor Rahman Farazi Jonno Doa | 2018 - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

He roars like a war hero. He's not angry but ugly! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 11:05.

(A field of reeds)

- My gosh. / - Look at that.

(They encounter nature.)

It's the river.

(They are at Karatal River.)

This is Karatal River.

The Karatal River's water level gets high

when the snow melts in spring.

I see.

The melted snow comes from Tian Shan Mountains.

It's very clean and clear.

(Cleaner and colder)

Korean Russians are known as genius farmers.

That's right.

(Korean Russians are impressive.)

Do they use water from here to farm?

Yes, they use the water from this river.

(Karatal River helped with the development of farming.)

Aren't they farming experts?

- If we swim... / - Today's morning mission.

What did you say?

(Here?)

(Morning mission?)

It's going into the water for the first time abroad.

It's a first on Two Days and One Night.

Are we going in the river?

Let's start Catching Water Balloons.

He's telling us to go in the river.

(He doesn't want to believe it.)

My goodness.

(They can't help but laugh.)

Like Korean Russians who started rice farming

in Kazakhstan, we'll be the first to go in here.

(They write a new chapter in history.)

I can't believe this.

The water is melted snow from the Tian Shan.

It's clean.

You'll throw a water balloon.

You lose if it explodes.

It'll be a tournament. Only one of you will go in.

- Sir. / - Yes?

Play with us. It'll be an even number.

(That's a frightening suggestion.)

Play rock-paper-scissors.

The one who loses will play last.

- He plays last? / - Yes.

The loser will wait to play the last round.

(Water balloon game)

The loser plays last?

(The loser in the final round goes in the river.)

Let's play.

(The loser of this round gets one chance.)

Rock-paper-scissors.

(Scissors, scissors, and paper)

Rock-paper-scissors.

Goodness.

(It's a bad start.)

Check how cold it is.

It's very cold.

The water comes from melted ice.

The river makes me nervous.

I'll watch you closely.

If it pops when you throw it, you lose.

It's okay not to catch it.

(It's okay as long as it doesn't pop.)

Due to the sand, it'll pop.

Let's practice.

- No. / - Playing once isn't fun.

It's fun. Here I go.

Here I go.

You stepped on the line.

You stepped on the line.

(He plays tricks from the start.)

It didn't pop.

(He gets lucky.)

It didn't pop yet.

(He's relieved.)

You can't throw it all of a sudden.

(Let's see.)

What are you doing?

That's right.

What are you doing?

(He checks the direction.)

(The angle is 30 degrees.)

(He checks where the sun hits Jongmin's eyes.)

(He finds the right angle.)

Here I go.

(He uses the sunlight.)

(It flies with the sunlight in his eyes.)

It starts again.

- Change places. / - No.

- It's over. / - It's over already.

(You can't change places.)

I can't see because of the sun.

(The sun is on Joonyoung's side.)

(It's neck and neck.)

(He throws with fire.)

It doesn't pop.

It doesn't pop.

(He's still lucky.)

Goodness.

Goodness.

(He falls in a daze.)

Goodness.

It popped.

(Frustrated)

(He runs joyfully for his win.)

(He roars like a war hero.)

(He's not angry but ugly.)

He's an expert.

(Did you see that?)

I expected

- this to happen. / - Really?

- I'm very good. / - He's best at this game.

Shall I show you a technique?

You have to absorb the shock.

Do everything possible.

Keep it moving the way it goes.

(Like this?)

- Is this it? / - Keep the inertia

and move with it like this.

Don't crouch.

If you do, you'll lose immediately.

- Use the whole body. / - Okay.

Throw it.

Throw it.

That was great.

- You have potential. / - Is this it?

- This is it. / - Taehyun has potential.

(He's Jongmin's best pupil.)

I can't do this.

You should learn his technique.

Here I go.

You'll go in the river.

(Will he defeat Taehyun?)

Absorb it. That's good.

(His strength is unbearable.)

Throw it high.

(He screams.)

(Joonyoung throws up the balloon.)

It's over.

It's over.

(He hugs the balloon with his chest.)

He caught it with his chest.

Throw it high.

He caught it.

(The balloon falls directly to the ground.)

Gosh, no.

(He follows the balloon.)

(He guards it like treasure.)

I almost got in trouble.

I feel at ease.

(A crow screeches.)

That sound seems...

The sound of the crow

seems like bad omen.

(The sound beckons him to the river.)

Joonyoung, the crow is telling you to come in.

You're wearing black like crows.

(You match with the color of crows.)

He got it.

- Here you go. / - What? No.

(Taehyun gets lucky.)

Oh, no.

It's your time now.

It's your time now.

(Taehyun loses.)

(Yes!)

(They feel completely different.)

The balloon popped.

Taehyun lost at the very end.

Since landing in Kazakhstan, Taehyun hardly lost.

(While playing Splitting Apples)

(Taehyun succeeded in one go.)

(For Night Chore game, Taehyun won.)

(For Climbing game,)

(he won as well.)

(He also won the "Sleeping Indoors or Outdoors" game.)

(He's a lucky man in Kazakhstan.)

(He was a little too lucky.)

For the first time abroad on our show,

Taehyun will go in the water.

(It's his first time in Kazakhstan river.)

It looks quite deep.

Is this our first time doing it abroad

- on the show? / - Yes.

- No one did it abroad? / - No.

- Why would anyone? / - Not once in the last 10 years?

- It's the first time. / - Not even in Season One?

- It's the first time. / - Not in Mount Baekdu?

No.

Why? And why me?

(It's a theoretical question.)

- You're the first one. / - Why are we doing this

for the first time?

Anyhow, I don't know if I should feel honored.

(He accepts it quickly.)

Fine.

It's the source of life for Korean Russians.

It's Karatal River.

Karatal River.

It's the source of life for Korean Russians.

It's like mother's milk.

(He takes his steps bravely.)

- It's from melted ice. / - Wait, this is too cold.

It can't be the source of life.

Is it an icy source of life?

(His sense of humor is as cold as the water.)

Is it an icy source of life?

It's because it's winter.

How should I do this?

(He slowly enters the river.)

You look great because the river is wide.

Even though

we didn't meet our fans,

I believe that we'll have

many fans in Kazakhstan after this.

Please watch our show.

- Two Days. / - One Night!

(It's first time entering the water abroad.)

Where is he going?

Where is he going?

(He floats.)

Where are you going?

(His hair splits due to the water.)

It must be so cold.

- Goodness. / - Right.

It's so cold.

(It's very cold.)

Did you get energy from the Tian Shan?

- The Tian Shan? / - Yes.

- Tian what? / - Tian Shan Mountains.

The Tian Shan.

We call it as the Tian Shan.

Take off your clothes.

I can't take them off.

(Taehyun is quite needy.)

Wait, it's waterproof.

It's not wet.

The inside isn't wet.

- What? / - Was it less cold?

- That's nice. / - It's warm.

Do you want to go in?

No, thanks.

(Put on your clothes. It's cold.)

We will go to Alyona Kim's house

for breakfast next.

Only...

(What is it this time?)

Only the two winners will be

provided with breakfast.

That's crazy.

I even dived in, but you won't feed me?

You must be so upset.

Because he's already full of Korean Russian energy.

It's too cold. Let's move quickly.

You had too much of the mother's milk.

He should've eaten less.

Let's go.

(Two Days and One Night makes new history.)

For more infomation >> He roars like a war hero. He's not angry but ugly! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

I'm the Lord of the Ring!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:03.

All right.

It's now time to use this.

The One Ring.

(The One Ring shows itself in Kazakhstan.)

(Before they left, they participated in a quiz.)

(Joonyoung won the One Ring.)

The One Ring is valid for one wish in Kazakhstan.

I'm the Lord of the Ring.

I get a wish.

(Oh no.)

Will Jongmin sleep outdoors, then?

Wait, that's not fair.

I'm really going to cuss.

Why would you?

Anyway, I won the charades,

and Joonyoung will use the ring.

That means you're in the last place.

No!

(Take this!)

(Jongmin, cheer up.)

The winner of the charades

was supposed to sleep indoors.

I'll use this ring

to have the winner sleep outdoors instead.

What?

Wait. How is that possible?

You're a genius!

I mean, between you and me.

You should've said that sooner.

(Don't jump to conclusions when it comes to Korean.)

Do you know what you are?

You're like Jekyll and Hyde.

(He laughs when he's happy.)

(He gets serious when he's angry.)

I can't believe you right now.

Since we're going somewhere tomorrow,

let's all sleep indoors.

(They will spend the last night together.)

(All three will sleep indoors.)

You will now say goodbye and

get ready for bed.

- Thank you. / - Good night.

- Will we see you again? / - Thank you.

(We thank them for a splendid evening.)

We'll see you in the morning.

(The game is now finally over.)

Good night.

Jongmin, I saved you today.

That's absurd.

(The brothers' night deepens as well.)

(The three are now ready for bed.)

If you lost the game, I would've joined you.

Really?

- No way. / - I would've.

I couldn't leave you to be alone.

Instead of a wake-up song, we'll wake you up.

- Good night. / - Sleep tight.

Turn off the lights.

(Jongmin immediately faints.)

(My body's killing me.)

My goodness.

(The last night in Kazakhstan deepens.)

(Exhausted, they all sleep like babies.)

(A sound wakes Jongmin up.)

(He is reminded of the previous night.)

(You said you'd be my protector.)

(Startled)

(Are you kidding me?)

(Taehyun's snoring is worse than sleeping alone.)

For more infomation >> I'm the Lord of the Ring!!! [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2018.02.04] - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

এবার সিটি করপোরেশন নির্বাচন নিয়েও বিভক্ত বিএনপি1 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> এবার সিটি করপোরেশন নির্বাচন নিয়েও বিভক্ত বিএনপি1 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

జయ జనార్దనా కృష్ణ.... | Jaya Janardhana | Jaya Janardhana Krishna Radhika Pathe | Lord krishna Songs - Duration: 5:45.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét