Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 26 2018

For more infomation >> RINGING SLIME?! 😱 Can You Believe It? How To Make The Most ''Noisy" Slime!! 📯 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

আপনার জীবন বদলে দিতে পারে | Dr Mujaffor bin Mohsin | আহলে সুন্নাত ওয়াল জামাত | Bangla Waz MP3 - Duration: 53:26.

Sunnat

Apnar Jibon Bodle Dite Pare

Bangla Waz MP3

Bangla Lecture

Dr

Mujaffor bin Mohsin

For more infomation >> আপনার জীবন বদলে দিতে পারে | Dr Mujaffor bin Mohsin | আহলে সুন্নাত ওয়াল জামাত | Bangla Waz MP3 - Duration: 53:26.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas 2018 | Part 13 - Duration: 10:48.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2018 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas 2018 | Part 13 - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

Crews identify location of water main break in New Hampton - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Crews identify location of water main break in New Hampton - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

올바른 스쿼트를 위한 4가지 권장 사항|HYA TV - Duration: 9:11.

For more infomation >> 올바른 스쿼트를 위한 4가지 권장 사항|HYA TV - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

In the Culture: Mark Matthews - Duration: 3:34.

How do we live as men in the world?

How do we live as chaste men?

What does God really want for us?

For ten years, I worked for Dreamworks Animation in their visual effects department,

and only recently came to work for Google.

I worked on fire and explosions and clouds.

On hair, and I also worked on bellies.

My job is to, you know, look at the math that, say, goes into,

"Well how do you make a bulbous looking belly for a character like Poe in Kung Fu Panda?"

And then we try to make those mathy kinda tools more accessible to the artist.

I'm a geek.

I love taking things apart.

That's one of my passions.

So when I want to relax after a long day at work, I'll be taking something apart.

My last year or two at Dreamworks, there were some people starting up a Bible study.

And I found out that there were Bible studies going on in a number of the other studios

like Warner Brothers and Sony and Universal.

And I was like, "Wow, that's really cool."

So it was neat even just to have a forum where you could meet other Christians and talk about your faith.

I would say there are two main ways that I put my faith into action at my work.

The first one is to simply do good work.

If you're doing something as seemingly unrelated to the faith as something like a math integral,

you'd say, "Well how do I put God into that?

Do I use Christian characters when I'm writing out the integral?"

Well no, probably not.

Just do it like everyone else does, but do a really good job at it.

Love it. Enjoy it.

The other most important way, I think, of living my faith is to bring Christ into the workplace.

In your own personal holiness, character, virtue.

At the very least, we hope that Christ exudes through our character.

So we're called to be so close to Christ that we can't escape exuding him to those around us.

Hopefully the world will see that.

I'm originally from Canada.

From a city called Saskatoon Saskatchewan.

I grew up, I would say, in a culturally Catholic family.

It was never anything deeply personal to me.

It wasn't until my first year of University that I got involved

with a group called Catholic Christian Outreach.

One of their staff members challenged me.

They said, "Hey, how about making a choice to give everything to God.

Give everything to Jesus."

And at the time that seemed like a really scary thing to me because I said,

"Oh, what if God makes me become a priest or something like that?"

And so I did.

I basically said, "Jesus, I'm going to give you everything.

Probably the thing that was most important and formative in that was

having other really strong men of God to imitate.

I run a men's group called Bibles & Brew.

Bibles & Brew is a bi-weekly men's fellowship group.

We drink beer responsibly as we discuss and read theology.

We meet in my living room here once every two weeks.

We split our time between focusing on basic catechetics, basics of the faith, and then

also masculine issues.

So, like, leadership, fatherhood, purity, all those kinds of things.

And then we'll take time to pray together.

Pray for our needs.

It's a community too to help support each other in our growth of virtue.

There's nothing more important and nothing that will be more rewarding

than finding a way to share Christ with those around you.

For more infomation >> In the Culture: Mark Matthews - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors with Funny Ladybug and Soccer Balls for Kids Children Toddlers and Babies - Duration: 2:07.

Thanks for watching

Please,like,comment and subscribe for more!!

Pink

Yellow

Blue

Brown

Green

Red

Orange

Purple

For more infomation >> Learning Colors with Funny Ladybug and Soccer Balls for Kids Children Toddlers and Babies - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

IPL 2018 Delhi Daredevils Top 11 Players List *** DD Playing 11 Players list IPL 2018 *** - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> IPL 2018 Delhi Daredevils Top 11 Players List *** DD Playing 11 Players list IPL 2018 *** - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sridevi's Last Dance With Anil Kapoor - Duration: 2:22.

Sridevi's Last Dance With Anil Kapoor

For more infomation >> Sridevi's Last Dance With Anil Kapoor - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

All New TVS Creon electric scooter 16 horsepower in India | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> All New TVS Creon electric scooter 16 horsepower in India | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lao Tzu: The superior is like water, without fighting - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Lao Tzu: The superior is like water, without fighting - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Paper Rose | How to Make Realistic Paper Rose | EMMA DIY #43 - Duration: 7:09.

DIY Paper Rose | How to Make Realistic Paper Rose | EMMA DIY #43

For more infomation >> DIY Paper Rose | How to Make Realistic Paper Rose | EMMA DIY #43 - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

Women Deserve to Know the Truth About Mammograms - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> Women Deserve to Know the Truth About Mammograms - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Discover the unexpected – England's Heartland - Duration: 2:31.

"Maybe I should just try one of each."

"Yeah, absolutely!" [Laughs]

"You here looking for bottle of whiskey?"

"I believe so."

"Okay, let's try some whiskey here. What would you recommend?"

"So this is going to come up to about, I don't know, 25 - 26 degrees"

"There's a lovely saying that water is only flat on the top"

"That's true."

"Your sense of smell and your sense of taste

Everybody will taste something different or smell something different."

"That's the beauty of beer really"

"Look mom, I reached Mam Tor!"

"I bet you're proud of me."

"I just don't want to take out anybody."

"Well, you just got to take the risk."

"What does the word 'MAD' stand for?"

"Mechanical Art and Design, the Mad Museum."

"Hey Albert, are you bored hanging there?"

"So what are these?"

"16th century Barbie."

[Laughs]

"Then the whining school boy."

"Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon!"

[singing]

"Cheers!"

For more infomation >> Discover the unexpected – England's Heartland - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

TEST RYCHLOSTI | Jak rychlý je váš mozek? - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> TEST RYCHLOSTI | Jak rychlý je váš mozek? - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

The dificult is increasing!! hard mode - Stage 3 - 4 | Beat da Beat #2 | SnizelSuarez - Duration: 14:04.

okay, okay this boss arrrg!!! so many bullet! so many Bullet!!!! AHHHH!!!

Hello Everyone my name is Snizel And Welcome back to Beat Da Beat!

ok guys last time we beat stage 1 and stage 2

games were super difficult as the music they had was amazing that was super

awesome guys well this time I'm gonna go to stage

three and maybe stage four five I don't know it's gonna be on hard mode okay guys

we make it now stage three I only have five hearts and now we start with this

awesome music

okay now the enemy started to coming up and this

it's not so difficult the other time I think I make it to the piano part

loved in the enemies out there or maybe to the dancing enemies yeah

the dancers one Idol really fun part come first I pass this part let's

destroy the dancing one but I cannot dance with damn because I have a lot of

stuff in the middle so I can try oh here oh wait although I use okay this

is the part now it's gonna soon start coming from behind and away from because

I love the side but okay come on come on come on come on come on I need to do

this

music is super amazing okay two words right good I cannot destroy this so but

I can do this Terry mortal only one part we can do that oh yeah I think deep go

away perfect whoa okay very careful now yes

I'm regaining health I'm surviving right here I don't know how I'm surviving okay

no to war more help perfect I guess I got me again

whoa whoa whoa I think that seems to be they that know

oh okay they didn't get boy the thing is changing the way got hit

only to more hard as soon as the frost I cannot I can't okay I did this is the

end I think this is the end so no way we're dead both come from okay perfect

give me the help babies what's that thing that hit me it appear in front of

me and hit me I don't know but at least I got a heart now stage force monkey I

think that the name of the son or the creator of son I am Not sure emergency

emergency so first time evil queen boom

I'm bad he is divided so I have to repeat two waters in here

I gotta bump test that's cool I wasn't help

maybe help whoa take it easy huh bad boys and failed is I almost got hit

there okay you have to be really careful with this yeah now if there's dancing -

does he still moans no more slow-mo so it's a gonna die

I use I but the water don't worry we're gonna get there soon

and maybe we're on your chip who knows new chip block okay after a few tries I

just get with a new chip to the stage screen but I think it's black in HP and

health so I might change for the old chip to go to the boss because it's

easier on that one because this one do not have all the upgrades let's see if I

can get there okay because we are about to pay the divorce so maybe maybe with

this new ship is gonna be a before easy ok no no wait

I don't like how I'm going to enter the boss only was too hard too hard to the

boss this is not gonna be cool

pretty sure about that but let's see what we can do with only two hearts two

hearts no bombs

do not have

the mental power to overcome all of the hypno and now hey I think it's safe in

here none of those days those green thing shouldn't be the music defeasible

is super awesome are those green teas to defeat

okay he's up there so we paid Italy if I can at these the ability before damage

okay can I get a con tinea No

okay we're doing this where's our this way to dance

everybody see time

the Sun is cool too but this blob is super difficult No

it'll like this little not like this okay I wish for me too hard okay

stop shooting those stuff I don't know what how to hit you so I have to be a

beer only here trying today the bullet up their enemies girl came perfect he's

up he's up okay perfect you made all stuff perfect a lot more

okay okay this bus

somebody bullet so many bullets should they be mortally to the first enemy

one more hard to forget him one more time his game over

can I do this no no no take it easy okay now it's those lasers

he trapped me up there appeared

we can't revive how we will that's my time those boots are immortal

but you're mine you knew that before you away try to kill you with a mask

okay guys we defeat that bug little bit of cheap but the moment of truth what

oh I see enemies are not supposed to be here I think this thing give me a lot of

money whoa whoa whoa the Sun of this place is super amazing guys to see how

much I can survive in this this amazing

I gotta help okay okay no no okay oh man if you can't keep this okay okay

it's gonna well it's not all bad it's not super easy but it can be done

supposed to be dead for get so difficult and so awesome okay I'm gonna say fun

together you achieve the gospel needle

okay guys what do you think about this game it is

custom or not this I have been recording for one hour and 34 minutes just to get

this table Luke and if done before this one I think the next one's gonna be like

two hours and then like four hours just to beat the game okay

Justine's super awesome guys silver Aspen

gonna write that anyway this game is super awesome guys

well if you like the music I'm gonna leave a link to a place I create with

the songs of this game they the music has been uploaded by other users I just

put a link of all the Sun there so you access to my place and you have all the

songs they are not in order as they appear on the game but I'm gonna be

fixing them later by later well guys I hope you enjoyed this video and if you

did where to give this video thumbs up also the series travel you have thank

you for watching this is south take care

For more infomation >> The dificult is increasing!! hard mode - Stage 3 - 4 | Beat da Beat #2 | SnizelSuarez - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

ŠÍLENÁ JÍZDA 50 LET STARÝM VLAKEM !!! (Audio-Kvalitu Neřešte!) - CZ TIT - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> ŠÍLENÁ JÍZDA 50 LET STARÝM VLAKEM !!! (Audio-Kvalitu Neřešte!) - CZ TIT - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Case Report? - Duration: 2:48.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

Today I am going talking about Case Reports in scholarly publishing.

A Case Report is most closely associated with medical publishing.

It is a detailed report of the signs and symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and the follow-up

of an individual patient or sometimes patients.

Case Reports normally describe an unusual occurrence in medicine.

Some Case Reports may also review the literature associated with the disease state or particular

circumstance.

There are many types of Case Reports.

Some of them are: an unexpected connection between a disease or symptom, an unexpected

turn of events in the course of treating a patient, a unique aspect of a disease, a unique

approach to treatment, and many others.

Case Reports do have play a role in evidence-based medicine.

They have helped the with recognition of new diseases and adverse effects of treatments.

They can also help understand the spectrum of rare diseases and the unusual presentations

of common diseases.

Case Reports can also play a role in medical education, particularly with case-based learning.

In the hierarchy of scholarly publishing, Case Reports are seen as having lesser value

then original research because they are anecdotal in nature.

Many journals have rethought Case Reports for this very reason.

Case Reports can affect Impact Factor, leading to the further restriction of them among some

journals.

Some journals have stopped accepting them; others have moved them online only; others

have made separate publications.

Some Case Report publications have embraced Open Access as the way to ensure a continuing

avenue for publication for this format.

Some of the largest publishers, Oxford, Sage, Wiley, BMJ, offer publication opportunities

for Case Reports, either for Open Access or the traditional model.

I am sure the Case Report format will continue to be a valued educational format in scholarly

publishing.

Well that's it.

I am a publishing consultant and work with associations, publishers, and individuals

on a host of content related challenges.

Reach out to me with your questions.

Hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or click on the playlist or more videos about

academic publishing.

And make comments below.

Thank so much and take care.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét