Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 25 2018

I've been to Switzerland a couple times now, so I thought: how about trying out a

little Swiss German?!

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

Within Germany itself there are lots of different regional kinds of German that are spoken and

it's been super interesting getting to learn about the regional differences living here.

Last year I made a video trying to speak Plattdeutsch, which is spoken by some people in parts of

northern Germany, and now today I'm going to give Swiss German a go.

Stefan and I recently spent a little time in Basel as well as Zurich and yeah; wow, we really

noticed a difference in the German spoken there. For example, we would be listening

to the radio and the main news broadcasters would be speaking standard German and we could

understand everything that they said no problem. But then the local broadcasters would come

on and it was really like going from understanding 100% to understanding 10% in a single second.

And that 10% of understanding, by the way, came entirely from Mr. German Man.

I was getting none of it. Nothing.

But that really only made me all the more interested to learn more about Swiss German

and get my own personal experience trying it out. So I've got a few phrases that I'd

like to try today, and I'm going to say the English first, then the phrase in standard

German, and then my best attempt at the Swiss German.

One of the first interesting things that I noticed is that when looking these Swiss German

phrases up, sometimes I saw them spelled in a couple different ways in different places,

so if you speak Swiss German and I spell a word differently than you would spell it,

please let me know down in the comments, thank you! And also please let me know if you agree

with the German and the English translations for the phrases that I went with here.

First one: English -- How are you? Standard German -- Wie geht's? And Swiss German is

Wie goots? I believe. Wie goots? Does that sound right, Stefan? He has no idea. Of course.

How would he?

Hallo, wie goots? If "wie goots" is "wie geht's," is "wie goot es Ihnen," "wie geht es Ihnen?"

Please let me know, thank you. Okay, the next one.

Good bye. Auf wiedersehen. Uf Widerluege.

I feel like that's really wrong. I don't think it's "Widerluege." Luege? I think that's it.

In two seconds I'm like, I think that's wrong. No I think that's it. Uf Widerluege. Uf Widerluege.

I'm going to go with "Uf Widerluege," final answer.

This was actually one of the first German differences that I noticed in Switzerland.

I noticed signs saying "Uf Widerluege" instead of "Auf Wiedersehen."

Next we've got: Hello to both of you, which we don't actually really say in English.

Yes, it makes sense, but if I wanted to say hi to two people I would probably just say

"Hi." Not hello to both of you. In standard German: Hallo ihr zwei. And in Swiss German

that would be: Grüezi mit...mitenand. Grüezi mitenand. Took a moment but I think I got it.

I've never seen that with the Ü and then an E after it. Because the U with the umlaut

is actually UE. So this word is G-R-U-E-E-Z-I. That's interesting. U-E-E. I don't think I've

ever seen that before. A U with an umlaut followed by an E. Then if you don't want a

lot you can have: a little. Ein bisschen. Or: es bitzeli. No I definitely didn't get

that right. Yes I did. Es bitzeli. Es bitzeli. I would like es bitzeli. I guess I should

say the first part in Germany. Ich hätte gern es bitzeli.

How would you say that, Stefan? Es bitzeli. Or just es bitzeli?

Es bitzeli. - Es bitzeli. Okay. A little. Ein bisschen. And: es bitzeli. Stefan's still

making this face like, I don't know! And now, I'm getting hungry.

So you sit down for a meal and in English, what can you say before eating? You can say

bon appétit. Yes, we use bon appétit in English. Or have a nice meal. Although, as

I said also in the Plattdeutsch video, this is not a mandatory thing before starting to

eat in English. But okay, in standard German: Guten Appetit. And in Swiss German, even shorter

than Guten Appetit, it is: en guete.

That was a lovely meal! In English: Thank you very much. In standard German: Vielen

Dank. And in Swiss German: Merci vielmal. So you see that merci, French influence in

this one. Merci vielmal.

And lastly, a good thing to wrap the video up with. In English: See you later. In standard

German: Bis später. And in Swiss German: Bis...oh that's hard for me to say.

Because I really want to say "bis später." It looks like "bis später," but instead of an A with

an umlaut, it's an O with an umlaut, which I also struggle to say. So, let me try again.

Bis spöter. What do you think, Stefan? Say the O with an umlaut for my ear please.

Ö. - "Ö." No. - Ö. - "Ö."

Bis spöter. He gave me a "that was kind of, sort of it maybe" face.

But I don't know if the word is right, but your Ö was pretty good. - Yes! I think we're

just going to end it with that. I think I've said the best that I can.

So my question for you is: how did I do? I hope not too bad, I tried my best with it.

I would love to learn some more Swiss German phrases. And what are some phrases that you

find interesting in a language or a dialect that is not your mother tongue? Please let

me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching. As I mentioned in the video on Wednesday, please don't

forget to leave your questions for me down in the comments with the hashtag #AskDana.

And if you enjoyed this video please think about giving a like with the like button and

don't forget to subscribe for more videos on Wednesdays and Sundays. And now a shout-out

and a Danke Drawing to our patrons on Patreon who help make these videos possible. Thank

you so much for your support. If you would like to support us on Patreon, you can find

a link to that down in the description box below. Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

To try the Swisssssss Gerrrrrmannnnn. I'm hoping Mr. German Man will help me a little

bit, but I actually don't know how much help he's going to be with this. He's making a

face like I'm a little scared.

For more infomation >> American Tries Speaking SWISS GERMAN - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Auparavant, Dorénavant, Désormais... - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Auparavant, Dorénavant, Désormais... - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

私的ミニキャラ描き方講座! 髪型後編 - Duration: 12:26.

For more infomation >> 私的ミニキャラ描き方講座! 髪型後編 - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики Щенячий патруль новые серии Щенки спасают Дракона Герои в масках Мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Мультики Щенячий патруль новые серии Щенки спасают Дракона Герои в масках Мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sridevi's Last Video Before She Died Due To Cardiac Arrest In Dubai At A Wedding - Duration: 2:16.

Sridevi's Last Video Before She Died Due To Cardiac Arrest In Dubai At A Wedding

Sridevi's Last Video Before She Died Due To Cardiac Arrest In Dubai At A Wedding

For more infomation >> Sridevi's Last Video Before She Died Due To Cardiac Arrest In Dubai At A Wedding - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Spaghetti Carbonara | theclub.ch | Rezept #149 - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Spaghetti Carbonara | theclub.ch | Rezept #149 - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

প্রেম তুমি+LYRIC - Duration: 5:38.

PremTumi

Prem Tumi

For more infomation >> প্রেম তুমি+LYRIC - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Unfassbar wie knapp das war! | Let's Play Minecraft Bedwars [Deutsch] [HD] | gambassador - Duration: 14:28.

For more infomation >> Unfassbar wie knapp das war! | Let's Play Minecraft Bedwars [Deutsch] [HD] | gambassador - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

శ్రీదేవి అసలు పేరు తెలుసా | actress Sridevi real name | life facts | sreedevi no more | bhoni kapoor - Duration: 2:03.

Copy rights

For more infomation >> శ్రీదేవి అసలు పేరు తెలుసా | actress Sridevi real name | life facts | sreedevi no more | bhoni kapoor - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

శ్రీదేవి మృతి పట్ల RGV సంతాపం | ram gopal varma pays tribute actress Sridevi | Bhoni kapoor family - Duration: 1:42.

Copy rights

For more infomation >> శ్రీదేవి మృతి పట్ల RGV సంతాపం | ram gopal varma pays tribute actress Sridevi | Bhoni kapoor family - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Обзор арендованной Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 / The review rented by Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 - Duration: 14:14.

I want to tell about my car taken in rental, this chevrolet aveo 1.4

(Sounds music)

hello my friends we are now in picturesque place, in front

ocean, on the left building, on the right beautiful residential complex

I want to tell about my car taken in rental, this chevrolet aveo 1.4

A video in which I tell you where I rent car how much does it cost why exactly

there will be below in the description this is my first car video review

What is it for?

when choose a car even for one day I want to take this on

which has not yet traveled and then there may be ambush! Will she satisfy me?

Will it be comfortable on it?

There are professional websites, you say, where you can see about a particular machine

I agree with you, but usually such professional reviews

are written for money or by sellers. I'm not doing it for money and selling it.

rented car is not going to

Secondly, the review still, I think, will be more interesting, who are going to come here and

models for a trip, because An important part of traveling is preparation

to him. In the third, perhaps someone is eyeing

to the car for purchase is interested in any information about it.

I will be very grateful if someone will give efficient Tips in the comments!

About what I missed and what I need to focus on

I went there for two weeks. What can I do about it tell ...

let's look at the exterior. I really liked that here is a sun shield

When you look in the rearview mirror

what is in the cabin

Glass does not shine

The machine is bright

To the best of its 1.4 forces

The trunk is opened by pressing this button

The trunk lid can be removed

And to drown here here.

The car of 2011 found out when the timer was reset and the radio began to show 2011 year

Mirrors are bent in this position and

in the parking.

This model goes without fog lights

Rubber costs here Honestly did not hear about this

Let's see the interior

the steering in my photo reminded me My Opel has a speed limiter but

in my opinion it comes with a signal - I could not adjust it

we are going quietly home

Well, how quiet - 120 kilometers per hour the speed allowed on avopista

avopista is the route

Which encircles the whole island

I now turned on cruise control

I switched on the cruise control and turned on this button

And speed settings

I will leave the usual 120 kilometers per hour

we were going now

and she clearly maintained this speed, then there was we were driving

120 kilometers per hour at such slides

the speed drops to

119 kilometers per hour

Ahead of

danger! If we slow down on the track - be sure

use this button.

It is called emergency

we go last and with strong braking, we must

show other cars what's here some kind of danger and that they are in advance

slowed down the speed.

back to the salon overview here

There are electric window lifter for all four windows

Also, you can lock the doors behind if there are children

Mirrors adjustable

by switching this engine

management

mirror usual. There's nothing new here. there is a pectoral man. I do not use it because

that there you can forget the glasses

The volume sensors here are the same for satellite.

costs until 2018 technical inspection

Informative display. Everything can be seen, this car has already run 83963 kilometers

As I said - 2011 is on the radio dispaly

on the radio

radio control

shift knob short comfortable 1 2 3 4 and 5

To turn on the back pull off the ring and turn on the back

speed and as opel

also costs the sensor eco but I think, that it does not affect anything and only

shows the switching time for increased or decreased

The display shows the arrow and shift. she says that

you need to switch or to a reduced or increased

depending on what it points up to or down

there is also off road

tried it in the mountain. But here, in general then, on such level roads

I did not use it. There are also bottle holder holders

disconnectable airbags, air conditioning recirculation, air flow control

The machine has 2 glove boxes, first small, serves for the phone in it

There are two connectors - one for connecting audio cable

so-called mini jack, and another USB connector, which most likely still carries

additional charge function, there is also A phone shelf and a hole in the

cover if you want to power your phone from the cigarette lighter

Here is the most interesting! It really is, guys, mess! and so that we

here we have. We here have a bunch of cards Tenerife Islands all who arrive

In Tenerife, during the to the airport get these free

cards. This someone before me received car ... These are mine. A contract is issued here and

here are the documents on the case accident, God forbid! In the end, I have cards

the islands of Tenerife here accumulated 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 4 cards.

also there is a waistcoat with light-corrugated strips. in case of an accident

There is also such an organizer of leather with untouched documentation on the car

Warranty coupons, service book,

instructions for driving Spanish

Well, that's what I wanted to say

so the car.

The car is interesting, for Tenerife is convenient

Turns included good enough

Stable

The engine is a little weak, of course - for Honda Civic I did not keep up

the parking plan is certainly not Smart. It is convenient to park thanks to your

small size is also stable with side strong wind

on the track comfortable seats I did not feel any discomfort during my trips

on mountains and serpentines it goes normally, but I would certainly like a more powerful engine

well, all bye

For more infomation >> Обзор арендованной Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 / The review rented by Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 - Duration: 14:14.

-------------------------------------------

We build a COUPLER TEST WAGON | Test the hooks of the rolling stock to avoid nasty surprises! - Duration: 23:18.

During my work

I realized

that despite at European level

there are a number of regulations

today again

there is a great distinction between the various hooks

that can be used

in a plastic

there are short hooks

the normal eye hooks

an infinite series of conductive hooks

Already only in normal eyelet hooks

there are 3 different types

I do not want to divulge

if you want I will do a separate video

but this is a separate speech

in the light of all these differences

I was therefore necessary

put me to check

that the various hooks were compatible

with hooks of different types

sometimes it happens that the same hook

so for example a short hook

like that of the hound

if acme carriages

and on rough carriages

despite the regulations require specific measures

for mechanical games

design differences

sometimes the hook door is not at the same height

and the same type of hook is hard to hook

What I asked myself

what is the fastest way

to test all the different types of hooks

in the most common conditions?

The most common conditions

at least in my case

I will use short hooks

Märklin / Trix

because they are the most suitable for telex hooks

and conductive hooks

in a separate video

I will put the link in the description

I had pointed out

that the conductive hook

RTS

it was not compatible with the digital Telex hook

and if it was successful

to insert the two hooks

mechanically forcing them

then the digital hook could not break off

so it could only be used as a transport

there are now some new hooks

conductors I'm starting to use

conductive hooks that are expressly Märklin

and no longer produced by another company

To test all these hooks

I therefore decided to group

the most important hooks

in a single rolling stock

to avoid always pulling some out of it

the Telex hooks were only on the Roco

on e412

I always had to get her out

to check the hooks

the conductive hook

it was either on the pilot carriage vitrains

or on e454

I always had to pull out one of the 2

so I told myself

it takes something

on which to mount both

something I can leave

out of the dust without getting damaged

and let me check

all the hooks I need

As?

use a carriage

along the lines of the carriage

present in reality

the carriage tests brakes

I decided to build

a carriage tries hooks

I will use

an old-fashioned carriage

it's a carriage

which I believe is a German UIC X

or rather, it's definitely German

but I think the model is very similar

to the Italian UIC X

to which at one extreme he will have

a current conductor hook

and on the other a digital hook

the digital hook

normally it would provide a decoder

in this case

in this case a button will be mounted here on the roof

that will allow

to check it manually

to cover then the original writings

we will also do the Decals

together, but it will be another video because it will be long

is...

Let's throw ourselves into the project!

To illuminate our carriage

since

originally, when I received it

he had an old incandescent lighting

that I have already removed

this one

we'll have to take it apart and remove it

bellows bellows

and then it will open

for six simple joints

at this point

since

I do not want to

connect anything to the roof

to be able to reopen it in a second time

I want to reuse

the same supports

of the original light

but going to put

a base for the LEDs

what do i want to do?

I want to insert

taking a piece of plastic from an electrical conduit

the channel is this here that I'll show you now

a classic electric channel

that you buy at Brico

you cut the upper part

that would be the riding hood

that goes to close it like this

and this part here is very flexible

and you can use it for different jobs

my intent will be to go

cut it to the right size

to be able to put it here in the middle

and then use this strip

as a base of support

for the led strip

doing so

we will go to support it

then in the original support

the best thing at this point will be to paste it at the highest point

let's try to see if the length is right

using the supports

that were already connected

to the original lighting

we'll go and place them here and here

Once the base is prepared

we can use any led strip

I have chosen to use this here

a normal 12volt strip

we're going to cut it to the right length

and then we'll have to paste it

as we have seen, the support is not perfectly centered

therefore it will be necessary to insert this led strip

a little 'moved on the inside

so I would say more or less like that

at this point we will then have to prepare

the system that will power

the whole

to prevent the light from being too bright

we will use a resistance

in this case from 1KΩ

but from 2 watts

to be sure

that does not warm too much

the resistance we are going to pay directly

on the feeding area

of 12 volts

Now, after entering the resistance

we're going to insert a diode bridge

right here

to which we will connect on one side

the resistance to the pin of +

because in this case we put it at the positive pole

and then to the pin of - a wire coming from the negative pitch

While we do this

we must also change

internal electrical connections

as I said

one of the hooks will be digital

so to do this

we will go to remove

the electric contact that was there initially

because we will not need it anymore

let's remove this little mollet

from its housing

this we will go to remove

in such a way as to make the rudder free without difficulty

and then we'll go and get this over here

the rudder works more smoothly

and we have also earned

this little clothespin that will be usable for other

once you've done this

let's go and put it back

the interiors that we will not modify

because it would not be worth it

and moreover the lighting will be mounted like this

to allow then

of having

the conductive hook

it will stick to this electrical contact back here

back here

and to the ski that will come from here in the middle

so we will have the diode bridge

placed as close as possible to these 2 contacts

at this point the difficulty will be

bring

the mass

bring the mass

up to here

so we will have to connect another electric wire

to bring it up here

to enable the electrical conductor hook

at this point there will be some usefulness

connect a wire

to respect the colors I will use a red

to that vertical electric contact that I showed you before

that contact through the clip

that in the other hook I removed

will bring current to the conductor hook

this hook

it will be both outgoing

then it will then be connected to the skate

and the shoe will feed both the lighting and the hook

and at this juncture instead

we will use it on entry

to try indoor lighting

we can proceed with a lighting test

As stated the purpose of this carriage

it will then supply

electricity through the conductive hook

even without having to pull each time out

a locomotive

or a carriage

equipped with a shoe and relay

at this moment the skate has not arrived yet

I started doing the jobs first

and let's see right away

how will the interior lighting be

it's not bad at all

having been positioned

not exactly in the middle of the support

but on the side also illuminates the area of the corridor well

and the effect is very nice

clearly the type of lighting used

it is from a past era

then a 3 or a 4

and therefore it is tending to yellow

on a more modern era

it would have been more correct

the use of a smears

with a bright shade

more Freda or otherwise more neutral

at this moment a buffer capacitor has not yet been inserted

therefore during the movement

presents very unpleasant flicker

to solve this problem

just enter

a buffer capacitor

at the other end of the strip

since one end is already occupied

to insert the diode bridge

and you will also need to clean the wheels a little

that being a used model anyway

they are not very clean

one of the things I do not like about this carriage

is that in intercommunicating

there is no glass

to solve this gap

I decided to employ

of the almost transparent plastic strips

that I cut from a plastic envelope for documents

that I will go to paste

with vinyl glue

exactly here

to make this effect

the effect obtained this here

of a kind of opaque glass

definitely better than the original

definitely

the glass effect

of a vintage carriage 3

where sometimes there were these glasses

not completely transparent

but opaque

at this point

in our project there is still one thing to do

that is, start putting the predisposition

for the digital hook

to insert the digital hook

I will use a very simple circuit

that will see the insert

between the diode bridge

and the hook

of a switch

I recycled from an old router

these here

which are normally open switches

what does it mean

that normally do not pass current

so our hook will remain unpowered

it will not have tension and will not heat up

when he must do the release test

because to get hooked as you know

you do not need to activate it

just press the button

and the hook being powered

the wagon will be released

I will go to this switch and insert it

in a hole directly above

it will not be beautiful

esthetically

but as I said this is a functional carriage

and that does not center anything with reality

to prepare the digital hook

we will go first and foremost to prepare

our switch

I glued it on a base

that was a base of an old skateboard

which will then be placed

above a thickness

a remnant of some kit

and it is biadhesive

I will cut it

and I will then go to place it

in this area here

this thickness here

so when I will press

the weight will be discharged above

and it will not make the whole strip flex

at the same time

it will be quite hidden

because the wires that will start from our switch

in reality they will be in a bathroom area

and therefore they will not be visible from outside

now as I said at the beginning of the video

the led strip has not been mounted

exactly in the middle

it was mounted all on one side

this to allow a uniform diffusion of light as possible

so I can remove a part of this strip

exactly where the switch will go

to allow the switch itself

to go and unload the weight

directly on this plastic part

as you can see

compared to video start

I moved the two supports

because I realized

that gave problems to closing the carriage

initially they were more external

and right here they were present

the parts of the roof mold

which therefore did not allow

the perfect closure of the carriage

positioning the supports in the center

it is true that here it will tend to bend a little more

at most, I will insert a support here

but the closure of the carriage is assured

the hole has been made

It did not come very clean but that's okay

I glued the thick I showed you under the base

now orienting it towards the Lao where the hook will be present

the button will position itself like this

then I will still have to go and pierce the upper roof of the carriage

to allow the button to exit

and that will be clickable from the roof

now I'm going to solder a capacitor

exactly where I have also soldered

the power points of the led strip

this to allow

to the strip to have a more stable lighting

to have a little autonomy

in the moment in which the power was missing

and to allow

to the digital hook to have a more stable lighting

this because

exactly on the opposite side of the strip

there are 2 other contacts

and I'll go get it from there

the current for the hook

the digital hooks work from 12 to 20 volts

this strip should be about 14

therefore I would like to use this strip as a means of feeding

to have a lower voltage that does not risk damaging the digital hook

now instead we will go to solder a soft thread

between one of our switch contacts

and the contact - of the strip

we will use a soft thread to allow the strip to keep moving

and we will go to pay it at -

because usually you prefer

intervene on the negative pole

rather than on the positive pole

this switch as mentioned is a normally open one

therefore in a basic state it does not let current flow

and this will only pass

when the switch is pressed

I mounted the digital hook

and the wires have made them pass under this axis

and following the thread of the mass they will then go up

both the threads are very small original ones

and do not suffer this kind of movement

on the opposite side I mounted the skateboard instead

that following his hole

then it will come out below

and it will be soldered directly to the diode bridge

welding here will mean

which will directly power both the conductive hook

that the diode bridge and all its users

the white thread

which can be taken as the +

it will be soldered directly

here on the + plate

of the led strip

while the black will be soldered

here on the switch

which will therefore allow to

to open it and make it work

only when requested

We have reached the moment of truth

all the wires are connected

and if I go to give power

our carriage lights up

now I did tension checks

and the 1kΩ resistance I put

the tension lowers me

which comes to the strip at about 8 volts

What does it mean?

it means that the LEDs will heat much less

because 12v on the normal stripes

made for example by 5050 LEDs

they heat up a lot

this here under these conditions will heat very little

the resistance being 2 watts

it does not heat almost

but there is one thing to say

when I press the switch

now it is hooked up with a Gran Confort carriage

and all is well

the digital hook works

when I activate it

this will consume a lot of energy

so in reality the interior lighting is turned off completely

But it works

so the switch works without problems

and the hook unhooks the wagon that is towing

the problem is when I activate it

going to take a lot of tension

this will turn off the lights

the diode bridge is not heating up

and not even the resistance

and the condenser

combined with a cleaning

made to the clothespin

it makes the lighting very stable

I would therefore say that the experiment was successful

and now we're going to see her in traction!

we are at the moment of the trial on track

and what's better

that a composition to try out the various types of hooks

present in what will be my rolling stock

we have between the locomotive

a German BR81

from a Märklin starter set

and the first car

the Roco PV Train

a relex hook on the locomotive

and a short hook Märklin on the wagon

between the Roco PV Train

and the MDVE Vitrains carriage

we have the same coupled

short hook on the roco wagon

and relex hook

borrowed from the locomotive

because that car there will then have a change

then we have the MDVE wagon

and the Carriage Try Hooks

a conductive hook

and the digital hook

we will check now if it is possible

disengage this type of coupling

with the new types of conductive hooks

on the opposite side instead

of the Carriage Try Hooks

we find the new conductor hook Märklin

coupled to the RTS hook

that right now

it is used on all my Corbellini coaches

being in curve

this type of operation becomes impossible

let's try on the straight

No, the digital hook

it is not yet fully compatible

with current conducting hooks

I reversed the MDVE

on this side there is a Relex hook

which can be seen as a normal eyelet hook

the coupling happens without problems

and also the release

same thing with the short hook

of Märklin

and the respective digital hook

the coupling happens without too many uncertainties

and the release takes place in an equally fluid manner

unfortunately the problem of lights

it can not be solved

unless you use a power system

independent only for the hook

because at the time of excitement of the coil

this absorbs a very high amount of current

which can even reach 90/100 MA

a strip of LEDs in comparison

in comparison it absorbs 50/60 MA

so we can understand why

at the time of activation

the lights come to extinguish

as soon as the switch is left

the current returns to the lights

and they are rekindled

Good! This video is everything!

Our carriage is complete

it works excellently

we only need to give it a more appropriate livery

compared to this German green that I really do not like

I will probably take as a starting point

the livery of the carriage tests brakes

but it will be a separate video

where we will do it together

it is good! That's all! Thanks for the mink!

For more infomation >> We build a COUPLER TEST WAGON | Test the hooks of the rolling stock to avoid nasty surprises! - Duration: 23:18.

-------------------------------------------

Things to do in Louisville Kentucky - 15 Best Things to do - Duration: 11:16.

Being the historical administrative seat of Jefferson County and the largest city of Commonwealth

of Kentucky, Louisville hosts much more exciting and worth exploring things.

To pen down everything on a to-do list is near to impossible, but in this write-up,

some of the most wonderful and inevitable things to do in Louisville, Kentucky (KY)

have been highlighted.

Owing to the presence of bluegrass, it is sometimes nicknamed as the Bluegrass State.

Top sights in Louisville keep its visitors entertained for a long period of time.

To explore the stunning landscape of this mega city let's take a look at the following

points.

No. 1.

Looking into the Churchill Downs Located in the southern Louisville on Central

Avenue is a three tracked race course.

It is famous for the annually occurring Kentucky Derby, a thoroughbred horse race.

It is home to two famous sports events one is being Kentucky Derby and the other one

is Kentucky Oaks.

The Churchill Down, operated and owned by Churchill Downs Incorporated, has by now hosted

a consecutive eight world cups for the Breeders' Cup.

The most recent Breeders' Cup competition held in 2011.

To visit the Churchill Downs and reveal certain facts about it is a must-to-do thing in when

one is on a trip to Louisville, Kentucky.

No. 2.

Visiting the Louisville Slugger Field This is stadium is exclusively dedicated to

baseball.

It was opened in 2000 and has a seating capacity of more thirteen thousand.

The design of Louisville Slugger Field is unique as it has an old train shred at one

of its entrances.

The field gives a paramount view of the State of Indiana and the Ohio River.

Some parts of downtown of Louisville is also visible the Louisville Slugger Field.

The several features of the field include a playing field for children, making the place

a family favorite spot too.

No. 3.

Unmasking the reality behind The Kentucky Kingdom.

It is a 63-acre amusement park.

Formerly, it was known as Six Flags the Kentucky Kingdom.

The park includes collections of different things like water parks and amusement rides.

It was founded on twenty-third May 1987.

The park remained closed for some time but attempts to revive this park was made from

2010 to 2012.

Many investors invested in the park after its reopening.

The park has a history of its own that must be explored and learn from it.

No. 4.

The Cave Hill Cemetery.

Reminding the Victorian era, the Cave Hill Cemetery is Louisville's the largest cemetery

both in contexts of number burials and area.

It is also registered as one of the United States of America's national registered

historic places.

Remembering the country's heroes, the cemetery is a pleasantly quiet place to spend some

time.

The cemetery has a stream in the center and five hundred species of different trees and

plants.

No. 5.

Louisville Mega Cavern Because one the United States' mega caverns

are homed here, it is called as Louisville Mega Cavern.

Historical analysis reveals that it was cavern which was turned into a commercial storage

area by mine investors in 1989.

For visitors and tourist, this mega cavern provides underground adventures as well other

thrilling activities.

Here, the visitor can learn much about the subjects of geology history and mining engineering.

With fun and adventure, this man-made cavern offers much to learn for people of all ages.

No. 6.

The Big Four Bridge The Big Four Bridge is over the Ohio River

and it connects Louisville, Kentucky, and Jeffersonville, which is a pretty important

city and the administrative seat of Indiana's Clark County.

The bridge constructed in 1895 and renovated in the early 1930s.

The bridge is only accessible for pedestrians, people of Louisville and Jeffersonville use

it travel between the cities.

The bridge provides a much safe and scenic way.

It is one of the nicest pieces of old architecture the country ever has.

It is a highly recommended picnic spot for the tourists and people with aesthetic sense

as scenery here is much fascinating.

No. 7.

Knowing the Muhammad Ali Centre Devoted to the boxing champion, Muhammad Ali

Centre is a huge cultural hub and an excellent museum.

This six-story museum was opened in November 2005.

This center contains many beautiful galleries, several interactive exhibits, and a plaza.

There is a mock boxing ring, recreated from the late boxer Muhammad Ali's Dear Lake

Training Camp.

A tour to this beautiful center is certainly equal to a study tour in the sense that there

is much to while paying a visit to this historic place dedicated to the iconic personality

of Muhammad Ali.

No. 8.

Exploring the Kentucky Science Centre Located in the downtown of Louisville, Kentucky.

The Kentucky Science Center is worthy of paying a special visit.

As a collection of natural history, this science museum was built in 1871.

This is one the most famous tourists spot in the United States of America, with millions

of people visiting the museum annually.

Tourists and visitors with an interest in history and science must pay a visit to this

extremely amazing Science Centre.

No. 9.

The Louisville Zoo A beautiful mind has some intrinsic instincts,

and one such instinct is an inclination towards nature.

Animals are the gift of nature.

The planet earth is inhibited by an uncountable number species.

To explore such a diverse species by visiting different landscapes of the earth is an impossible

task for human beings.

Here comes zoo to solve this unsolvable mystery of knowing the unlimited species on the face

of the universe.

The Louisville Zoo or the Louisville Zoological Garden exhibits more than seventeen hundred

animals from different geographical regions.

No. 10.

Refreshing at Bard's Town.

To eat something is a biological compulsion, but to eat something delicious is a choice.

Happy mood works as an appetizer.

Tours and picnics without good foods do not bring much excitement.

The Bard's Town provides some of the most delicious recipes to its customers.

The Shakespearean themed dinner menus are quite famous here.

Specially cooked fish and St. Francis BBQ bring the perfect taste.

No. 11.

Louisville Waterfront Park.

Situated in the downtown area of Louisville, the park is adjacent to the Ohio River.

It is a municipal park that stretches over an area of 85 acres.

Before the park, the land had been used for industrial purposes for many years.

The Louisville Waterfront Park hosts many interesting events, festivals, and concerts.

There are many other eye-catching features.

Playgrounds for adventures, Swing Garden and Lincoln Memorial are some of many attributes

of this park.

Hence a visit to this would a memorable one too.

No. 12.

Cherokee Park.

The Louisville Cherokee Park is also a municipal park having an area of 389 acres.

The Scenic Loop, running through the forest of the park, is one of the most prominent

features of the park.

Separate lanes are reserved for vans and the pedestrians.

There are also certain picnic areas, playgrounds, and fountains.

One can enjoy many activities in this park such as playing golf, horse riding, archery,

tennis, basketball, hiking and much more.

No. 13.

Louisville Palace.

Also known as the Palace Theatre, the Louisville Palace is the beauty of Louisville theatre

district.

It is a historic theatre located in the fourth street of the theatre district.

The theatre has a capacity of more than twenty-seven hundred seats.

It is beautifully decorated with sculptures of United States' famous and historic figure.

Hence, it is registered with the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

No. 14.

Frazier History Museum.

Named after Owsley B. Frazier, it has seventy-five thousand square feet area for exhibition purpose.

There is also one auditorium, three floors and a seating arrangement for more one hundred

and twenty people.

The museum contains a bunch of historical artifacts that had been collected some five

years back into the history.

The collection here is both from national and international artifacts.

No. 15.

Mayan Café.

This café serves delicious Mexican and Italian foods with amazingly tasty cocktails and fresh

healthy juices.

This café is situated in the East Market District of Louisville.

The ambiance of the Mayan cafe is vibrant enough to enjoy foods at full.

The menu for food and beverages has a wide range of choices.

The chefs at the café are praiseworthy as their hands bring magic to the foods.

The city of Louisville, Kentucky is the United States' ninth biggest city.

Owing to the presence of Ohio River, early settlements became possible here.

Historically the city was an escape point for slaves to flee north.

The city also played an important role during the war of independence.

Recently this has earned fame in the wake of unplanned migration.

The population of the city increased to an alarming level.

With so many dynamic features, this city of Louisville offers much for people to explore,

learn and enjoy.

Having a knowledge of such amazing things to do in Louisville, Kentucky (KY), the journey

to this city would become a memorable one.

For more infomation >> Things to do in Louisville Kentucky - 15 Best Things to do - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Aryan Khan Lifestyle | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018 - Duration: 4:05.

Aryan Khan Lifestyle 2018 | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018

Aryan Khan Lifestyle 2018 | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018

Aryan Khan Lifestyle 2018 | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018

Aryan Khan Lifestyle 2018 | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018

Aryan Khan Lifestyle 2018 | School | Girlfriend | House | Cars | Net Worth | Family | Aryan Khan Biography 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét