Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 24 2018

removes acne and lightens dark-skin having flawless spot free skin is every

girl's dream this lemon juice and rosewater remedy

for skin may is just to solve all your problems and gives glowing skin for this

remedy we need rose water and 1/2 lemon rose water when applied to dry skin it

can provide moisturizing benefits it also beneficial for people with oily

skin as it can work as a toner to help calm overproductive oil glands finally

it can provide antiseptic and antibacterial properties for people who

suffer from acne fungus or other bacterial skin infections lemon the

citrus fresh fragrance of lemons does amazing with more skin types it works to

lightens age spot skin brightner acne blackheads and improves skin tone take 3

tablespoons of rose water to a bowl and squeeze lemon in it and mix well apply

this lotion to your skin with help of cotton by rubbing in circular motions

for 2 to 3 minutes and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with normal

water and you can apply this lotion for every alternative day remove dark skin

tone on elbows and knees and even skin tone adds to your beauty and having dark

knees and elbows can detract from it scrubbing with soap does not usually

help 1 get an even skin tone the skin around the elbows and knees is usually

thicker and has more false than its surrounding skin this skin tends to be

drier so when proper care and hygienic is not maintained the skin on knees and

elbows becomes much darker than other parts of your body some other factors

that contribute to dark elbows and knees or dry skin over exposure to Sun

hormonal imbalance frequent rubbing and dead skin buildup here are a best

natural remedies that will help one lighten the skin tone of elbows and

knees lemon lemon has a high amount of vitamin

C and has natural bleaching properties that helps to remove dead cells and

lighten skin tone it can also helps to promote healthy

skin cells apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees then massage gently for

a few minutes leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes wash it off with warm water

and apply a moisturizing lotion you can also extract the juice of one lemon and

mix it with a one tablespoon of honey apply it on the affected areas and leave

it on for 20 to 30 minutes wash the mixture off with water follow one of

these remedies once daily for a couple of weeks for best results after applying

lemon juice avoid sun exposure for the next two to three ARS coconut oil

coconut oil is a good remedy for lightening dark knees and elbows it is

rich in vitamin D that can help lighten the skin tone and prevent dryness by

keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized it can even repair damage

your skin after shower or bath apply coconut oil on your knees and elbows and

massage gently for 2 to 3 minutes reapply several times a day to prevent

dryness alternatively you can prepare a mixture with one teaspoon of coconut oil

and 1/2 TSP of lemon juice rub the solution on your dark elbows and

knees and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes wipe it off with paper towels do

this once daily baking soda baking soda acts as a gentle cleanser it can help

remove dead skin cells and reduce hyperpigmentation that forms around the

knees and elbows hence it is effective for treating dark knees and elbows

prepare a paste with one tablespoon of milk with one tablespoon of baking soda

apply it on the affected areas and rub it around in circular motions for 3 to 5

minutes wash it off with lukewarm water repeat once a day until you get the

desired results turmeric turmeric is also highly recommended for dark elbows

nice it can also helps to maintain an even tone and adds a nice glow to the

skin mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of milk apply it on

your knees and elbows and massage for 3 to 5 minutes

allow it to dry then wash it off with lukewarm water alternatively you can

also combine equal amounts of turmeric powder with gram flour add in of rose

water to it to make a paste massage this paste onto your elbows unease leave it

on until it is dry and scrub off the dried masque with lukewarm water follow

any of one of these remedies once a day within two to three weeks you will

notice improvement life-changing beauty tips for women with dark skin here are

10 top makeup on beauty tips for women with dark skin moisturize every single

day when dark skin gets dry it can start to look gray so keeping up with a daily

moisturizing is going to be vital for a lady with a dark toned skin use a good

quality moisturizer every single day and after every shower or bath it keeps your

beautiful dark skin looking healthy and radiant use sunscreen every day dark

skin can be damaged by the Sun just as much as face skin can and that UV

radiation that comes from the Sun will still dry out your skin and cause

premature signs of aging so use sunscreen every day select a foundation

that matches your skin tone one of the most important beauty tips for girls

with dark skin is that you need to be careful about the shade of foundation

you use choose foundation that is the same shade as your natural skin because

foundation that is lighter can make your skin look

Ashi you will probably find that liquid foundation is the best choice because it

won't create an unnatural looking Mattie effect avoid dark colored lipsticks when

it comes to a lipstick avoid bright light colors like oranges and pinks

because they create far too much of the contrast against your dark skin use

darker shades on your eyes all makeup should enhance the natural beauty and

not take give center stage over it the best shades of eye makeup to complement

dark skin tones or things like greens burgundy and coppers exfoliate regularly

to keep your dark skin looking radiant you probably need to exfoliate about too

once a week you can use store-bought exfoliating scrubs or just use something

simple like olive oil with a bit of sugar in it exfoliating removes dead

skin cells and keeps your pores steamed use a face mask once a week using a face

mask or once a week is good for skin it keeps the skin moisturized and it helps

to clear up the blemishes some of the best types of face masks are the ones

that you can make at home like a simple mixture of honey an egg if your skin is

on the oily side then use the white of the egg if you have dry skin then use

the yolk mix the egg with a tablespoon of honey and you have a wonderful

homemade face mask controlling the oil on the skin people with dark skin often

have quite oily skin as well you I need to moisturize but you can control the

excess oil on your skin by applying a small amount of milk of magnesia before

you moisturize with a light non-oily moisturizer hi viewers today I am going

to share with you how to lighten the Gascon around your mouth having dark

circles around the mouth is disgusting the cause may be ranging from the suntan

waxing hyperpigmentation extra here are some natural remedies to lighten

darkness around the mouth fast tip it is important to keep the skin around the

mouth moisturised because dry skin can Wars your skin complexion drink and a

photo to keep your skin hydrated and fresh second tip for this we need sugar

and lemon juice let's start the process take a bowl add

1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice

apply this around your mouth and rinse it off with cold water lemon juice a

stick nature helps to reduce the skin's darkness third tip for this we need

lemon and yogurt let's start the process take a bowl add 1 tablespoon of lemon

juice and 1 tablespoon of strawberry flavored curd mix well apply this on

your dark areas around the mouth allow the mask to dry then rinse with cold

water for the tip for this we need turmeric milk and basing or gram flour

take a bowl add 1 tbsp of base in little bit of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of milk

mix all ingredients well

apply and scrub it it removes span from the skin v the tip for this we need

tomato juice curd and oats let's start the procedure take a bowl add 1

tablespoon of oats and 1 tablespoon of tomato juice and 1 tbsp of curd mix all

ingredients well now apply this on your face and scrub this gently around your

mouth for 5 minutes and wash it off with cold water 6 the tip for this we need

fresh aloe vera apply this aloe vera around your mouth and leave it for 15

minutes then wash it off with cold water by doing this you can get fairer and

smooth skin around your mouth 7 the people for this we need lemon juice and

tomato juice let's start the process take a ball add 1 tbsp of tomato juice

and 1 tbsp of lemon juice mix well

apply it on dark areas around your mouth leave it for 10 minutes and washed off

with cold water by following the a bow natural remedies you will get fairer

brighter glowing shiny skin around your mouth thank you for watching this video

like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> How to have flawless skin at home | Get Rid of Acne - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous Looks After Married With Virat Kohli | 2018 - Duration: 1:52.

Anushka Sharma's Best Looks After Married With Virat Kohli | 2018

Anushka Sharma's Best Looks After Married With Virat Kohli | 2018

For more infomation >> Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous Looks After Married With Virat Kohli | 2018 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kandi Pedha Recipe In Marathi | कंदी पेढा | Aamhi Doghi Movie Special | Mukta Barve | Priya Bapat - Duration: 7:03.

For more infomation >> Kandi Pedha Recipe In Marathi | कंदी पेढा | Aamhi Doghi Movie Special | Mukta Barve | Priya Bapat - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики Щенячий патруль Рокки и Пожарная машина Мультфильмы для детей про #промашинки - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Мультики Щенячий патруль Рокки и Пожарная машина Мультфильмы для детей про #промашинки - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

When Dad is Left Home Alone with the Baby - Cute Funny Video - Duration: 4:26.

Thank U so much. Please follow our channel and watch best videos.

For more infomation >> When Dad is Left Home Alone with the Baby - Cute Funny Video - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Birmingham Zoo on rise snake spottings in warm weather - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Birmingham Zoo on rise snake spottings in warm weather - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

강철군단 럭스 스킨 인게임|K-News - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> 강철군단 럭스 스킨 인게임|K-News - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 30 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:31.

He may be your son, and you'd be abandoning him.

I'm worried about the baby.

I might even welcome him at home.

<i> If you asked his mother,</i> <i> Minerva Lopez,</i>

for permission, it may work.

Talk to her.

<i> I've had fun with you.</i>

<i> We'll meet again soon, right?</i>

<i> Yes, if you want to.</i>

What about my son?

When I visited him,

<i> the nurses told me his room</i> <i> looked like a nightclub.</i>

They cast a spell on you so that you keep drinking

and ruin your career.

<i> I'll talk to a priest</i> <i> that's an expert on exorcisms.</i>

<i> Is it so serious?</i>

We need Jose to follow all our instructions.

Leave it to me.

No one cares about his well-being more than I do.

It went well, thank God.

You reaffirm my faith, Father.

Thank you.

You saved our friend from a deadly situation.

See him out, please.

Do you have the protection charms?

Give them to me.

I need to cast a new spell on these protection charms

and cleanse them.

Fine.

I'll tell Enrique when I'm done. Don't worry, I won't take long.

I don't want you to be vulnerable.

You need some fresh air to process it all.

Shall we?

Yeah, go.

Breathe, brother.

This has never happened to me.

I couldn't tell you what happened

if you asked.

Things like this...

only strong spirits can stand them.

Not to contradict you,

but I felt a strong force on my back.

I wouldn't like to go through that again.

We'll see.

Gonzalo sent you, didn't he?

Nobody knows I'm here.

So, you came here on your own to talk

about what I did to that lazy bones of your son.

If you're here to reprimand me for the robberies,

well, I have no idea about that.

I didn't press charges.

You're in here

because of what you did to that boy.

So you're here to gloat, right?

Because I'm going to rot in here.

This has nothing to do with you or with me.

I'm worried about the baby.

Tell me something.

Is that boy Gonzalo's?

Sometimes I think he isn't.

But then I start doubting.

It's just...

I'd like to take care of him.

What if it turns out he isn't your grandson?

You'd abandon him?

Of course I wouldn't.

Blood ties aren't important to me.

I'm worried because he's sick and alone in that shelter.

Is he sick? What's wrong with him?

He's sick because he's premature.

The thing is...

I'm not sure they'll let me keep him.

Unless I'm his grandma. Or you give me permission.

Thanks to Mr. Mauricio Garces...

He made my dream come true.

He made me achieve my goal.

What was that dream?

What was that dream that hadn't come true before?

You don't understand, Toño.

Dad, while I was doing my play, I realized...

I got this feeling...

I have to sing, I'm so certain.

I'll make a record.

Well...

You've always had a very nice voice, darling.

-Do you think so? -Yeah, you sing in tune.

That's okay for a small, bohemian venue.

But making a record is a big deal.

I'm going to sing, Dad.

I'm getting into the music business professionally,

and you're going to support me,

and you'll pay for my record.

I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Pour for me, Toño.

I'm sorry, ma'am.

Why?

Well, because...

Because I never acknowledged how kind you are.

You've always been nice to me,

just like a mother.

And I never appreciated it.

I'm sorry, too, that things turned out so badly.

Listen, ma'am.

If you keep the baby,

it'll give me peace of mind.

Try to speak more clearly, Nora.

I'm saying I don't agree

with our artists attending political events.

I agree with you, Nora.

I don't get it.

A famous politician is asking our artists to be at his events.

Yeah, he'll benefit from this,

but we'll benefit even more.

There's no better way to reach the popular crowds.

What's wrong with that?

We don't know what kind of man he is.

With all due respect, sir,

you can't say politicians are flawless,

especially not in this country.

No, it's not like that.

Imagine Victor Frenk gets to be the president.

Wouldn't it be great if the president owed you a favor?

Imagine he messes up in the political party struggle.

Would you like that?

You and I definitely have different views on politics.

With all due respect, I believe our artists

should stay as far away as possible from politics.

We can't afford to divide the public because of that.

No. I can't keep listening to you.

Don't waste your energy.

Then we'll discuss this

with the label owners when we meet with them.

Give me that.

You've been drinking since dawn.

-It's the last one, Mom. -Of many.

You don't say that to Pepe, and he drinks, too.

I say the same things to him. I tell him off.

But at least he works.

Mr. Abel won't pay me if I'm not doing anything.

But I will. Come here.

While I shred the meat, you'll chop those few onions.

-"Few" onions? -Yeah.

I'll pay you. And I'm taking this.

Give me back my beer, Mom.

What are you going to forbid me to do this time?

Nothing. It's the opposite, actually.

So, what do you need?

Well, I want you to go out with Pedro.

<i> Do whatever you want.</i>

Really?

Sure.

I want your relationship with him to work.

I have certain concerns.

About what?

He and Nora don't want us to send our artists with Frenk.

Well, you're the boss, aren't you?

In a way, yes.

But disagreement is always a source for concern.

I see.

Go out with him.

Have fun. Kiss him.

But I want a weekly report

on what he's doing and what he's thinking.

Yeah. You can count on it.

Okay, that was all.

<i> -Thanks.</i> -Bye.

Thanks. Thank you very much.

Thanks. Nice to see you.

Thank you.

Hi, dear.

Bye. Come here, guys.

Please, sit down before it gets cold.

-Thanks. -You're welcome.

Is there a taco for me?

Of course. Sit down, dear.

There's always going to be something for you.

Thanks, Mom.

-What's up, bro? -What's up?

-How are you? -I'm fine, and you?

Why are you crying?

Mom thinks I'm her errand boy. She made me chop the onions.

It made me cry.

Wait. Here, bro.

Eat it before it gets cold.

It looks great.

I'll bring you some toast. It'll be even better.

Okay. Thanks.

Why is he being so helpful?

Because he's a slacker.

Today I told him off.

Gonzalo?

I promised to give him some money for his expenses.

There's no work on TV.

Someone close to you doesn't love you

because he wants to be like you.

-Gonzalo. -He's resentful.

In the long run, he'll cause problems

because he's jealous of you.

He needs a little push.

He has no luck with his jobs.

Maybe he's asking for it. You just don't want to see it.

Maybe. But you're his big brother.

You should help him.

Gonzalo is a big boy.

He needs to take responsibility for his actions.

Everything okay, honey?

I'm such a klutz!

-What happened? -Nothing, Anel.

Well, it's just...

Pedro was so nice to me yesterday.

That's why you're so upset?

That's not it.

Ancona is making me watch him.

Honey.

I'm thinking you really like that boy.

Yeah.

I really like him.

And we only kissed once.

Just that?

I don't believe you.

You didn't let him hit home?

Imagine that.

Only because he didn't want to.

You don't say.

Decent boy, infatuated girl.

Such a classic.

It's ruining it for me.

Look on the bright side.

You'll get to enjoy the sweet taste of love.

Well, yeah, but if he finds out what I'm doing,

he'll never talk to me again. He'll hate me forever, Anel.

Just pretend.

You come here and criticize your brother,

when you're just the same.

-The same? -Yeah.

I have ears everywhere,

and they've heard that they found

empty beer and wine bottles

in your hospital room.

Shame on you.

Mom, that's not true. It's a lie...

So now you're lying to me?

Listen to me, Pepe.

You're on the wrong path.

Mom, I came here to feel comfortable

and talk to you,

not to hear you lecturing me and judging me.

Excuse me.

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 30 | Telemundo - Duration: 12:31.

-------------------------------------------

మూల నక్షత్ర విశిష్ఠత | Moola Nakshatram | Moola Nakshatram Characteristics | Yoga Manjari Part 2 - Duration: 26:18.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> మూల నక్షత్ర విశిష్ఠత | Moola Nakshatram | Moola Nakshatram Characteristics | Yoga Manjari Part 2 - Duration: 26:18.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Episode 03 | Telemundo English - Duration: 19:20.

MUNDO NETWORK

YEAR 2007

What are you doing?

I was looking for...

Dad hates it when people go through his stuff.

That's nonsense, honey. I wasn't doing that.

Your dad called. He wants me to get some documents for him.

Shouldn't you be at school?

My first-period teacher didn't show up,

so I came to get some assignments I left here.

Just like your dad.

Yeah.

You're running late.

-See you later. -Okay.

BANK STATEMENT

I need to see you.

I have important information. It needs to be today.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Things aren't well between us, but it's not all my fault.

I can't forget you were with that guy.

I already told you I didn't have sex with him.

It was just a fling. And I told you about it.

-Jennifer, there's no point... -I said I was sorry.

Why don't you accept your blame in this?

No, I'm not to blame here.

-Really? -Not for that.

You don't like hearing the truth?

I wouldn't have accepted his invitation

if I hadn't felt so abandoned for so many years.

You left us for weeks.

I had to go to the Mexico office.

-You could've hired someone. -Not that easy.

But you didn't.

It's not easy for me to beg you to be with me.

If it wasn't for our son

and because I know we can work it out,

I would've left years ago.

What happened to us, Max?

When did you lose yourself?

You and I loved each other.

Or have you forgotten?

We expected our son with such illusion,

but suddenly things went south,

I don't know why or how, but if you tell me...

-Jennifer. -Just tell me.

-It isn't... -No. Look at me.

Tell me what I can do.

Jennifer, please, understand.

Our love is over.

Get that into your head.

I'm sorry.

Are you in love with another woman?

What if I go to his house and check up on him?

No, darling. Mind your own business.

You have a lot of stuff to pack.

Wait.

I'd forgotten.

I got you a present.

What is it?

Here you are. Let's see.

Mom, it's so beautiful.

I wanted to cut out that slacker Max,

but he got in the middle of the picture.

He's smart.

Mom, don't say that. Deep down, you love him.

Yeah, but I'd love him more if he were dead.

What's wrong?

Tell me.

Max.

Jennifer, I'm fed up with these arguments.

I need to know.

Don't leave me like this. Tell me.

-It's my fault. -What?

You're right, it's my fault.

But I have to be honest with myself.

I can't stay with you.

I have an appointment. I have to go.

He's not picking up. He must be busy.

Busy? With whom?

Don't start, Mom.

Thinking the worst saves me time.

But Max is a good man. He's not like other men...

No, he isn't like other men,

who cheat on their wives in the same city.

I mean, they even cheat on their wives

with someone who lives down the street.

No, that man is a saint. Poor him.

You've been watching too many soap operas.

I'm sorry, but you need to wise up.

When you're over there, far from me,

who's going to open up your eyes?

Hello?

Hi, honey.

Hi, honey. I'm glad you called.

I'm sorry, I was at a meeting.

<i> I'm sorry, I didn't know.</i>

I wanted to let you know that the bus leaves at seven.

<i> We'll get there</i> <i> the day after tomorrow at six.</i>

<i> -Max?</i> -Yeah, honey. I'm here.

<i> I'm happy</i> <i> that's just hours away.</i>

Are you picking us up?

Of course. I'll be there.

I love you so much.

And I love you, Eliza.

You have no idea how much.

Ma'am, I can't do that.

The governor gave me strict orders...

The governor can't keep me locked up in here.

Am I his prisoner now?

No, but he knows what he's doing, ma'am.

He's keeping you here to protect you.

Listen, he isn't who you think he is.

You have to trust me.

Where are you going, man?

I'm buying some migraine medicine for the lady.

The boss said nobody leaves without his clearance.

I asked for his permission.

She's not feeling well. I'll be back soon.

Tell the others not to bother her, please.

-Okay, man. -Thanks.

One interview. Mrs. Sofia's coming.

-First Lady. -First Lady.

You can get out.

There.

We made it. Nobody saw us, right?

No, ma'am, but the governor will kill me.

Nobody will kill you. Let's go.

<i> I want to thank</i> <i> the police force</i>

<i> for their quick response</i> <i> to these regrettable events</i>

<i> that made us all angry.</i>

<i> I'll say something</i>

<i> I said a million times</i> <i> during the campaign.</i>

Crime won't go unpunished.

The children in our state are our biggest treasure,

our future, and we must protect them

with our lives, if necessary.

I guarantee you

I'll fight until the end.

I'll catch the people responsible

for these horrible acts.

You know that the network is preparing a new route.

But we have the intel.

You're out, I'm sorry.

You're going to lose Sofia Villavicencio as well.

Yesterday you said you didn't trust her, so...

I don't, but she's not going to trust an agent overnight.

Besides, Irene does trust her.

She thinks we should give her a chance.

Come in.

I have to get back quickly. I want you to look at this.

Where did you get this?

Ernesto kept them in a secret safe.

I wanted you to see them.

Sit down, please. Can I scan them?

Sure.

They're more important than I thought, right?

They could kill us both

if they knew you gave them to me.

Patrick, we can't expose Irene like this anymore.

I promise we'll keep getting Irene's intel from the U.S.

Let me be the person close to Sofia Villavicencio, please.

You're in no position to negotiate.

I'm in no position to keep putting Irene in danger!

As soon as I know who did this, I'll kill them.

Of course you will, Mr. Juan.

But there's something more important.

What shall I tell my clients, who're waiting for the goods?

That I don't have it?

Do you realize the big trouble you've caused

thanks to your incompetence?

I always deliver, you know that.

I'll get you more goods.

You'll deliver everything in time.

Are we letting the snitch get away with it?

I'm looking into who it was.

When I find out, he'll regret it.

Don't play stupid. You know who it was.

I swear, I don't know.

Vicentito, son, please.

What if they took advantage of Mr. Juan?

This guy wants to get us out of the business.

You were on your way to the ranch.

But when this whole mess started, you didn't show up.

What a coincidence. You knew it was going to happen.

My driver got me off the car at gunpoint.

I don't care if you don't talk. I'll find out the truth, anyway.

You'll pay for your betrayal, you bastard.

Diablo, go get the car. We'll put a guy in the trunk.

Vicentito, hold on.

Are you sure he's the one who did it?

Maybe we're wrong,

and the one who did it is still out there.

Dad, you can't go soft on a snitch.

It was Ernesto Martinez's wife.

She's the one who called the press.

-Mr. Matos. -Thanks, Governor.

Governor, what's your comment on the rumors

about the San Pedro ranch, where it all went down?

They say it belongs to your wife.

Dear journalists, please, stop the speculation.

Don't politicize this.

It's obvious that the opposition can't admit the defeat.

This is all smears.

Let me be clear.

These were ordinary criminals.

Those are everywhere, unfortunately.

-Any other question? -Governor...

Do you mind if I make a safety copy?

Why do you think that's necessary?

Is this enough to put them to jail?

Yes, this proves how the network works.

Your husband and Juan Estevez created a shell company.

The money the dealers get for taking the girls abroad

is being passed off as this company's earnings.

These are all the deposits.

The company is abroad, right?

Yeah, in a tax haven.

They use it to divert public funds, too.

It's a construction company.

It's been getting government contracts

ever since your husband was the attorney general.

How is this possible?

How did I not see it? I'm such an idiot.

Sofia, don't blame yourself.

Politicians are masters of deceit.

It's important that you get these documents back.

It's important.

I don't want them to suspect of you.

What's next? What are you doing with this information?

I can give it to Joel...

No. I don't want that guy involved.

-I don't trust him. -He's a cop...

I don't want cops in this,

not from Mexico or anywhere else.

They only care about the red tape or getting a medal,

that is if they're not already corrupt.

-I know you don't trust... -That's the condition.

I'm giving you this evidence on that condition.

No cops.

How was it? Perfect, right?

I have them eating out of my hand.

I don't think so. People know the ranch is Sofia's.

We can't keep them all quiet.

Don't sweat it. They'll get over it tomorrow.

By the way, tomorrow's the Chivas-America match, right?

This isn't a joke, Ernesto.

I don't know how this got out,

but the obvious explanation is Sofia.

Are you insisting on that?

Just find out where the leak came from

instead of making up gossip.

I'm paying you to watch my back, not to spread gossip.

Are we clear?

We're clear.

From now on, your back is secure.

What are you going to do?

Anything to keep you on your position.

That's what you're paying me for, right?

Excuse me, boss.

Ma'am.

After they caught him trafficking marihuana.

Child trafficking, to be more specific.

This gem is his son, believe it or not.

Vicentito.

A real gem.

Along with Juan Estevez,

they financed the governor's campaign.

<i> -Ernesto.</i> -What happened?

Did you fix things with Don Chente?

<i> I'm with them right now.</i>

They'll kill me if you don't come here.

I have to go, or Ernesto will find me with the documents.

Thanks. I'll send you a copy of my article when I get to L.A.

I won't publish anything without your approval.

-You're leaving? -Yeah.

Joel thinks that me staying in Mexico is too dangerous.

Normally I wouldn't do it,

but I have to think about my child too now.

-I didn't know you had a child. -I don't but...

I'm pregnant.

Almost four months.

Sofia, are you sure you want to go ahead with this?

Once this is published, there's no turning back.

There's no turning back

ever since I found out what Ernesto does.

I'm sorry, but I don't want him to raise my children.

Soon you'll see you do anything for your children.

You're a brave woman, Sofia.

Irene. Irene!

Irene.

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Episode 03 | Telemundo English - Duration: 19:20.

-------------------------------------------

Code Template from Scratch - Responsive Grid CSS layout part 2 - Duration: 7:17.

If you wanted to make a little bit more dark-ish then no problem with it; click here and

this is the color..

In the second case we need to modify this paragraph element here.

So all we need to do we need to get back into this text-box and we will now customize our

para, or our paragraph elements and that is why we are re-pasting it; now into this para

segment if we just come back here and if we have a look then we can see that this thing

goes for every element inside this extreme left box, that means this text-box, all these

para elements those will be having a background color, a definite padding, and all of

these list elements those will be following the same properties; similar CSS properties

here.

So that is why we need to copy this color from here - color code and we will be now

providing a background color...

We will be providing a padding of..

There it goes...

And we will be having a text-align of justified.

So if we just reload we can see that this is the output so far and like this if we just

provide another additional paragraph; we are providing another additional paragraph

element to this text-box; so we are coming back and we are pasting it here.

Press control + s, get back to your project and reload,

and we can see that another paragraph is been created over here.

In the similar fashion if we want to change the font face here, you

know the drill; all you need to do you need to get back to Google and then into this Google

font you need to check the exact font that matches with your template.

So if you select this 'Roboto' font it goes well with

it; there it goes... fetch it...

Get back and reload; now we can see that the font family is now changed as usual.

As we are done up to the spot now the next thing is

we need to create this list item here; all these list items those are so far produced,

so first of all create these list items here into this text-box.

So we are now coming back over here and we are creating an ul class....

We are pasting it for 5 or 6 times..

Now we on to make some adjustments here.

Reload and here the result up to this far.

Now we need to make a little more modification.

Now all we have done here so far we have just organised

our list items.

So this is it.

Now get back into our project and reload.

Now we can see that up to this part it is created.

Now we need to modify all those list items such

that it goes with the template as we can see over here.

So that is why we are getting back and now we need to customize all these

list items - this ul, this list item and every sort of these things.

Into this customstylesheet.CSS, we're practically customizing

this .text-box and every unordered list items inside.

So that is why we need to modify it; the first thing is we need to

modify this ul thing.

We can see here that into this template we have used this dotted

circle one.

So this is what we need to mention here; just mention list-style - circle.

There it goes.

And for these list items, we will be using the same styling properties

those we have used in case of paragraph elements.

So we need to copy this background, we need to copy this padding, we need to copy

this justify, and we need to copy this font-family.

So this is what we are going to do.

We are just pasting It Inside and now if we just reload we can see that this is

the thing that has been created over here.

But there's a little bit of problem.

We practically left no margin from the top of each

individual list items.

So if we get back here and if we say that a margin-top should

have been provided of 10px each, reload and we can see that this is the thing so far

been created.

So we have successfully created up to this part; now it's time to create

this extreme right box and make it in accordance to this template.

Here it is.

There it goes as we have seen in case of this one.

We have to modify this, we have to customize this extreme right box in accordance to this

part that we have created.

On the other hand we need to mention that both of these boxes,

those boxes should be displayed with an equal height container, with an equal height

of each...

[Music]...

For more infomation >> Code Template from Scratch - Responsive Grid CSS layout part 2 - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

rangoli designs easy and beautiful | rangavallikalu designs with dots | easy muggulu for beginners - Duration: 1:53.

rangoli designs easy and beautiful

For more infomation >> rangoli designs easy and beautiful | rangavallikalu designs with dots | easy muggulu for beginners - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

What's Your Face Shape | Sunglasses For Your Face Shape - Duration: 3:21.

Today we will discuss, how to analyse your face shape and share a few fun tips for choosing

the right sunglasses which will be flattering to your face.

Hello everyone, my name is Konkana Bakshi.

I am an etiquette educator, an image consultant and the founder of Savoir Faire Academie and

Tres Chic.

To analyse your face shape,

pull your hair back

so that the outline of your face is fully exposed.

To make the process even easier, you can also trace the outline of your face onto the mirror

with a lipstick, lip liner or even a kajal pencil.

Simply draw your facial structure onto the mirror, this will give you an idea of your

face shape.

If you have a wide forehead, cheekbones & a narrow chin then you have a heart shaped face.

For heart shaped face, choose cat-eye or round shaped sunglasses.

Fun Tip: Colourful frames brighten up your face on the no makeup days,

so go on and flaunt your style with fabulous shades and feel great

on a lazy no makeup day!

Avoid overly embellished shades which could look too harsh for a heart shaped face.

If you have a long face, narrow chin and cheeks, chances are you have an oblong face.

Oversized or wrap styles work great for you.

Wide, patterned frames even out a longer face.

But avoid frames that are too narrow for your face.

Also avoid frameless style sunglasses.

If you have a balanced forehead, cheekbones and jaw,

you have an oval face.

Good news is, almost any shape can compliment an oval face, so be a little daring and amp

things up with extra color and a bold silhouette.

Softly angular frames play up an oval face

but skip oversized sunglasses

which may make

an oval face look too round.

If you have a broad forehead & a square jawline then your face shape is square.

Round, oval, cat-eye look great on a square shaped face.

However, large oval frames soften a square jawline.

Skip sharp, geometric shapes as they will make your face look a little too strong.

If you have Full cheekbones & a narrow forehead and jaw then your face is round.

Wide, rectangular frames and cat eye will complement your face shape.

Also round sunglasses in metallic tone will look very cute on your face;

but avoid coloured lenses or oversized sunglasses,

which may hide most of your face under the shades.

Now as you know your face shape it's time to bring out your best features

while catching the rays of the sun.

Until next time stay tuned, stay Glamrs!

For more infomation >> What's Your Face Shape | Sunglasses For Your Face Shape - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

뇌 건강을 위한 비트 주스|HYA TV - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> 뇌 건강을 위한 비트 주스|HYA TV - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Android apps: How to stop auto update apps in android - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Android apps: How to stop auto update apps in android - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

"¡Se murió por fea!" | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:18.

For more infomation >> "¡Se murió por fea!" | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:18.

-------------------------------------------

Eesti Vabariigi aastapäev - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Eesti Vabariigi aastapäev - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Fuji Track Bike Project - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Fuji Track Bike Project - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

శివలింగాన్ని ఇలా ఎప్పుడు చేయాలి...? | Shiva Lingam | Shiva Lingam Pooja | Shiva Lingam Rules At Home - Duration: 0:41.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét