Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 24 2018

(angelic choir)

- [Tonya] America,

they want someone to love.

(cheering)

(skates cutting on ice)

But they want someone to hate.

- Bring it on!

Let it rain down on me!

(crowd booing)

(vomits)

(cheering)

- [Tonya] I was the best figure skater in the world

at one point in time.

(exciting music)

- Is that your routine?

or performance of Cirque d'so Lame?

- Who's that?

- Those two are nothing but a couple of freaks.

- That is how babies are made.

- Just stay out of my face!

- I will not back down ever!

- Suck my dick.

- [Announcer] Four point eight.

- [Tonya] How do I get a fair shot here?

- We also judge on presentation.

- Perfection can drive a woman mad.

- He cursed me.

(shotgun cocks)

There's no such thing as truth, I mean it's bullshit.

- No one knows what it means, but it's provocative.

You still look like a 15 year old girl but not hot.

- What can you tell us about Tonya Harding?

- Hey turd face, guess what, I've taken every single one

of your teddy bears and I've stuffed them down my pants.

(smack)

Agh, my nut sack!

For more infomation >> Blades Of Tonya - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make the Iron Man Missile Launcher from Cardboard - Duration: 7:13.

Thank for watching!!

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> How to Make the Iron Man Missile Launcher from Cardboard - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Applications for Earning on Android / Cash Back from Checks - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Applications for Earning on Android / Cash Back from Checks - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

日本語字幕 180111 JINのログ - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 日本語字幕 180111 JINのログ - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Atariquest - Episode I | ANIMATION | Rampage & Spider-Man - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Atariquest - Episode I | ANIMATION | Rampage & Spider-Man - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bumblebee Vs Brainwashed Optimus Prime | Transformers 5: The Last Knight (2017) CLIP Blu-ray - Duration: 4:59.

What are you doing? It's Bee!

Prime! You can't do this.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

Prime!

Stop! No!

I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend.

Optimus,

I would lay down my life for you.

Bumblebee. Your voice.

I have not heard it

since Cybertron fell.

What have I done?

You blew your chance to kill Unicron.

I knew you couldn't do it.

Your time is over, Prime.

You failed.

You turned your back on Cybertron.

Now you will watch Earth die.

No!

Not going so well.

Cade!

You betrayed your own kind.

No, Prime, get up!

You chose the wrong side.

The Guardian Knights are going to kill me.

Quintessa is the great deceiver!

The judgment is death.

Seglass Ni Tonday.

Seglass Ni Tonday.

Seglass Ni Tonday.

Cade, I have failed you.

I have doomed Earth.

Earth, the only place in the universe

whose people let me call it

home.

Only you can make it right, Prime.

I can't do it without you.

One moment, that's all we got.

It's up to you, Prime.

Because without you,

we all die.

It's now or never.

My brothers,

I will never betray you again.

I am Optimus Prime.

To save Earth, we must go to Cybertron

and destroy Quintessa.

For more infomation >> Bumblebee Vs Brainwashed Optimus Prime | Transformers 5: The Last Knight (2017) CLIP Blu-ray - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Трасса М1 на Смоленск. Баковка - ✕ Гагарин - Duration: 1:06:51.

For more infomation >> Трасса М1 на Смоленск. Баковка - ✕ Гагарин - Duration: 1:06:51.

-------------------------------------------

[AULGZ] Minecraft Realm 1.2.10 พาชมบ้านใน{[PSZ] survival Realm} EP.1 - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> [AULGZ] Minecraft Realm 1.2.10 พาชมบ้านใน{[PSZ] survival Realm} EP.1 - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

American Red Cross Louisville preparing for annual Wrapped in Red gala - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> American Red Cross Louisville preparing for annual Wrapped in Red gala - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

ab aise Kare KYC Approval , call for KYC - Duration: 3:11.

KYC Pending of Ram Manohar call to Mr. HR Satendra 9810870457

For more infomation >> ab aise Kare KYC Approval , call for KYC - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Babblarna. Färglägg för barn. Färgläggning för barn. - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Babblarna. Färglägg för barn. Färgläggning för barn. - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

ওয়াজের জন্য চুক্তি করে টাকা নেওয়া যাবে? | Waz er Jonno Taka Newa Jabe | Abdur Razzak bin Yousuf - Duration: 0:51.

Waz Er Jonno Chukti Kore Taka Newa Jabe

Abdur Razzak bin Yousuf

Bangla Lecture

For more infomation >> ওয়াজের জন্য চুক্তি করে টাকা নেওয়া যাবে? | Waz er Jonno Taka Newa Jabe | Abdur Razzak bin Yousuf - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Pathetic Trump Asks His Buddies At Mar-a-Lago What To Do About Gun Control - Duration: 3:48.

Donald Trump could not have had a worse response to the recent tragedy that took place in Parkland,

Florida.

Last weekend, he goes down to south Florida because he wanted to go to Mar-a-Lago, but

he decides he's gonna stop by, he's going to see the first responders.

And in that picture, this big doofus is giving the biggest smile you've ever seen along with

his thumbs up, because he's just so damn happy to be there, right?

17 people were killed by a weapon that should be illegal because 14 years ago, it was illegal.

And he thinks the smart thing to do is to sit there, grinning like an idiot with his

thumbs up, acting like he's done something great.

Then, he gives a speech about the issue, doesn't once mention the word 'gun,' and instead,

says this is a mental issue while completely glossing over the fact that he personally

repealed an Obama-era rule that made it harder for mentally ill people to get their hands

on guns.

Donald Trump owns this tragedy.

Every way you slice it.

And he kind of understands that, I think, because according to reports, on Saturday,

Donald Trump, while at Mar-a-Lago, after golfing earlier in the day, just a few miles away

from where parents were burying their children, Donald Trump asked his wealthy buddies at

Mar-a-Lago, "What should we do about gun control in the United States?"

That's right, Donald Trump is not turning to policy experts.

He's not turning to researchers or doctors or any kind of person who knows anything about

anything and instead is asking the people who are paying $200,000 initiation fee to

be able to walk through the doors at Mar-a-Lago, what they think should be done about gun control

in the United States.

What do you think, Mr. Wealthy Real Estate Developer?

What are your thoughts on this tragedy?

What do you think, Mr. Hedge Fund Manager?

What should we do about guns?

I know you don't know anything but them, but what do you think?

How do we protect our kids?

How is your money going to keep these children safe?

Well, it's not.

And neither is Donald Trump.

He doesn't take the issue seriously, he is attempting every which way to shift the blame

on to someone else or something else, mental health issues, you know, there's not enough

security at schools.

Everything but the fact that this AR-15 rifle should not have been in a civilian's hands.

And I don't think he got any decent answers there at Mar-a-Lago, either, because we didn't

see him tweeting about him the next two, three days afterwards.

He didn't say, "Hey, I just spoke with a bunch of Wall Street brokers and we together have

fixed the issue of gun violence here in the United States."

That didn't happen because the president doesn't take it seriously, and if he did, he would

be out there talking to people who actually understand what happened.

He'd be out there talking to parents.

Or, more importantly, he'd be talking to the survivors.

The survivors that showed up in Washington DC.

The survivors who on social media are demanding that something be done because their friends

are now in boxes in the ground.

Think about that.

There are plenty of people out there that want to talk gun control policy with you,

Mr. President.

Your wealthy buddies at Mar-a-Lago aren't any of them.

For more infomation >> Pathetic Trump Asks His Buddies At Mar-a-Lago What To Do About Gun Control - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

HD 1080P Mini 360° WiFi Hidden Car DVR Dash-Cam review tutorial - Duration: 6:04.

Ebay can be purchased from $ 25

Download DVRunning app on Google Play

This is the recommended app by the camera manufacturer. I tried several others and the other apps do not communicate with the camera

The camera records in the 720P resolution, the vendor describes 1080P in the description. It can be an app, but I can not believe it, it's a disappointment ...

This app is compatible with the camera - it has a few drawbacks. Perhaps another Upgrade version removes these flaws ...

On-line viewing and then leaving the apps with the camera does not automatically switch to recording mode, you need to watch the REC button.

I appreciate the app well, it is not complicated to control, very clear, not available, general settings available in Czech ...

The date and time are active automatically

I evaluate the camera with a total mark of 3. - camera look 1 - camera function 2 - camera application 2 - camera recording 3 - Unfortunately, the resolution of the camera was disappointing, the vendor featured the 1080P resolution, in fact the camera is recording at 720P resolution.

For more infomation >> HD 1080P Mini 360° WiFi Hidden Car DVR Dash-Cam review tutorial - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Phiêu Hương Kiếm Vũ Tập 22 Vietsub - Duration: 47:10.

For more infomation >> Phiêu Hương Kiếm Vũ Tập 22 Vietsub - Duration: 47:10.

-------------------------------------------

No More | Junoon | 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 4:55.

In my lungs through my windows

On my head on the floor

Ashes of falling hope

Choking me inside these doors

Stormy winds seduce the night

Over New York and Karachi skies

Sinking in a sea of time

Mourning since 11/9

No more

I'm breathing you no more

No more

I'm missing you no more

No more

God and money take the blame

For suicidal video games

If all that lives is born to die

Love remains I wonder why

On black and white TV

Red is all I see

I'm sick of spying eyes

Wearing suits and secret ties

No more

I'm breathing you no more

No more

I'm missing you no more

No more

The dream is not yet over

Keep yourself alive

Hold on

We will survive

No more

I'm breathing you no more

No more

I'm missing you no more

No more

I'm breathing you no more

No more

I can't take this no more

No more

For more infomation >> No More | Junoon | 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

4 Websites and Apps That Will Help You Learn to Speak Fluent English! - Duration: 12:18.

Hi Bob the Canadian here.

The internet, smartphones, and computers are amazing tools to help you learn to speak English

fluently.

In this video we're going to look at four different websites and apps that you can use

to help you learn English.

But you know what?

The weather outside today isn't that great.

So why don't we go inside and I'll try to do this with my computer.

But before we go, if you're a new person here just watching one of my videos for the

first time, please click the subscribe button below.

Click the bell icon to get notifications, and if everyone who likes this video at the

end just give me thumbs up, that would be awesome.

Let's go inside.

So the first website and app we're going to look at is a product duolingo.com.

Duolingo is based on levels.

And in each level you will find lessons.

So let's do one of these lessons just to give you a sense of how this works.

I'm not going to talk you through how to get an account.

I think you'll be able to figure that out yourself, but let's look at first of all

how to get into this.

We're going to click here and we're gonna to say, "Add a new course."

And I'm going to pretend that I'm a French speaker that wants to learn English.

So I'm going to say I speak French.

And you'll notice, let me open that back up again for you.

There are several languages in here: Chinese, Czechoslovakian, Korean, Japanese, Italian,

et cetera.

But I'm going to say I speak French and then over here you'll notice that I can

sign up for "Learning English for French Speakers".

And I'll click that.

I'll say switch to this course.

And now will put us into Unité Anglais because it knows that I'm a French speaker.

If you had chosen Chinese all of this would be in Chinese.

And let's go ahead and look at Basics 2.

So Basics 2 I'm going to redo lesson 1.

It says here basically in English choose the word for newspaper.

I'll click it says newspaper in English, I'll verify and I'll continue.

Here it says write in English the word for newspaper.

So I'm going to write newspaper.

And again, here you see the French word, but if you're whatever language you had chosen

it would show that language there.

And click.

Oh and I forgot to put "The" in front.

So it marked it as wrong.

So here it wants me to put it in French.

Hopefully I don't make a mistake.

And I'm going to exit out from this now, because I think you get the idea of what each

of these levels is.

And if I scroll down you can see that it's quite comprehensive.

I finished the entire Duolingo module for French going as an English speaker to practice

my French and it took a few months, but I really like it cause it was quite comprehensive.

The other thing it gives you is objectives.

So you can say to yourself, let me just switch this back to English for a sec.

We'll go to this.

Here we go it's just flipping.

So I can set a daily goal.

It will remind me.

I can strengthen skills.

There's achievements that I can try to get to do better.

And then as well there's there's a store where you can buy certain things to motivate

yourself.

So that is kind of neat.

So that's Duolingo.

I do recommend that you try this.

It's pretty neat.

As well I'll go to the next tab here, it is available as an app for your iPhone for

your Android phone, et cetera.

So that's Duolingo.

And once again it's free.

Completely free.

So yeah, let's take a look now at Quizlet.

So Quizlet is kind of interesting.

You, you don't need to make an account to use this.

What I would suggest you do with Quizlet is just go straight to Quizlet.com and click

Search and let's just do Animals English Spanish.

So I'm looking for a vocabulary set where I can practice my Animals from English to

Spanish.

So here I found one 37 terms Animals English Spanish.

I can click on that and it'll take me to once this is loaded up I can scroll down and

you can see that it has the Spanish.

It has the English.

And it has a picture.

So I have a list, but the real power comes in the fact that Quizlet has kind of made

flashcards in computer form.

So I can go to Flashcards.

And once I'm here I see iguana, and the it says Iguana and I can also flip this l'iguana.

See!

I can speak Spanish now.

I'm using the arrow keys on the keyboard by the way.

Up and down, Up and down flips it.

The right arrow, the right arrow takes me to the next one.

But that's just one.

So we go back to the main menu.

I click the back button there, and I'm going to say no to translation.

I don't want it to translate for me.

There's flashcards, there's write, there's spell, there's test.

I in particular like playing match.

So match will put a number of the terms on the screen at the same time, and then you'll

have to you know connect them together, so because I don't speak Spanish I'm going

to say rat is la rata, so I'm gonna to drag this over here.

So I go one right!

So I'm pretty excited about that.

But I'm gonna go back out of this.

So that's Quizlet.

Again you can search for almost any kind of vocabulary set.

For instance if we did, Foods English Chinese, if you're a Chinese speaker learning English.

You'll see it will bring up a number of sets that people have made that you can look

at where you can see the both the Chinese the English and the picture and the picture.

And then once again, as with Duolingo, there is an App.

And the apps kinda cool.

You can play the matching game on the app, et cetera.

And you can get it from the app store.

So either for your iPhone or for an Android device.

So let's move along.

So lyricstraining is kind of cool, because what it's done is it's combined testing

with music.

So what I'm gonna do here is I'm gonna do a search we're at lyricstraining.com

by the way.

I'm gonna do a search for "Let it Go".

And there's there's a lot of songs on here so you should be able to find some English

songs that you like.

What it's going to do, it's going to bring up what game mode do I want to play, and I'm

gonna say "Intermediate" and I'm gonna choose over here "Choice Mode" and you'll

see what this does in a minute.

"Choice Mode" and I'm gonna click "Start Game"

You don't need an account to play, but you do have to click "Maybe Later" at the

bottom.

You can create an account if you want, it's still free.

I'm gonna click maybe later.

And what's going to happen now is you'll hear the music start, you'll see the video

playing in the middle here, and on the right hand side there are words to choose from.

And at the bottom it shows the first line of the lyric.

The first line of the song.

So you'll hear the music fade out because I have not selected what word goes in this

blank.

And you can see the bar's going down here.

I'm gonna select glows.

And you probably heard this is "A".

And "A" again.

I'm a queen.

This is really easy for me, probably because I'm an English speaker.

But you can use this you can go and find a lot different songs.

I'm just gonna hit pause for a sec here and then I'm gonna say quit and then I'm

gonna choose Intermediate and I'm gonna show you "Write Mode".

So this is another mode that you can do.

Again I'm gonna click "Maybe Later" at the bottom.

Now I would have to type the word.

So instead instead of having options over here, I have to actually type the word out.

So the snow, I think it's "glows" cause I sing this song a lot.

No I don't.

" Glows" and you'll see that it jumped forward.

So I'm gonna stop this now.

And I'm gonna say "Quit Game".

And I'm just gonna show you one other thing.

Down here there's two options.

One is "Karaoke" which allows you to listen to the song with no blanks or testing and

just see the words at the bottom.

And you can also click "Print Lyrics" and a new tab will open with the entire song

lyrics for you to reference.

And then just again like Duolingo and Quizlet I'll just show you this screen here, you

can get lyricstraining from the Google Play store or the App Store again it's free.

Free for you to use.

So that's kind of a neat way to learn English and to practice English.

Music is very powerful by the way when you are learning a language so I highly recommend

that you do that.

So our um.

Memrise is kind of an interesting one.

You do need to sign up for an account.

And what Engl… what Memrise will do is , I'll just show you I'll kind of back out here

for a sec.

I'm already logged in.

I'm pretty sure you guys are computer savvy.

You know how to use computers, and you'll be able to log in.

So I'm logged in.

I selected "Courses" and I speak English, but this doesn't really matter.

What matters is I'm gonna click "English" here from the categories.

And I'm gonna say yeah there's just some really nice tests in here.

I'm gonna say that I want to try the 400 words one.

And again this is a little bit like Quizlet.

You'll notice if you can see here that there's a whole bunch of levels for you to try.

I'm gonna just say "Learn" and it's gonna jump right in.

And I'm gonna say "Learn These Words" level one.

So you see "Cultivation" the process of preparing land for growing crops.

I get the pronunciation read to me.

I can click "Next" irrigation a means of supplying water.

And now it's going to test me.

So what is the process for preparing land for growing crops?

We just heard "Irrigation" and "Cultivation" we're gonna go with "Cultivation".

And I got 45 points over here.

It goes on to the next one.

So the really neat thing about Memrise, is that it tracks what you know and don't know.

And then it makes you practice the words that you get wrong more often.

I'm gonna "x" out of this.

Just to get back to the main menu.

But it'll actually kind of keep track along the way of how many words you know, and it'll

and it'll challenge you to practice the words that you get wrong a lot more often.

And then just the last part again just Memrise also available as an app for both your iPhone

and your Android phone.

So I highly recommend getting that, getting that.

It's just really good for practicing.

So from the beginning: Duolingo, Quizlet, I'm gonna go back to the main menu here.

Quizlet.

We have Lyricstraining.

And we have Memrise.

Again all the links are below.

Thanks a lot for watching.

And if you don't mind give this video a "Thumbs Up" Maybe subscribe at the bottom

if you're new here.

Or, and click the bell icon if you're already a subscriber haven't done that and you'll

get notifications of when I do a livestream.

Thanks again for watching.

Bob the Canadian here.

Learn English with Bob the Canadian.

Have a great day!

For more infomation >> 4 Websites and Apps That Will Help You Learn to Speak Fluent English! - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - New Box Trick 3.12.4 Worked With VPN Free Get Legendary Cue 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - New Box Trick 3.12.4 Worked With VPN Free Get Legendary Cue 2018 - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Isla fisher movies list - Duration: 2:11.

Australian actress Isla fisher Movies List 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét