Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 23 2018

(upbeat music)

- I couldn't tell you.

I really don't remember.

I know it's an iconic album but probably

somewhere in one of those homes we had.

I couldn't tell you.

Probably Malibu.

Was probably somewhere in Malibu.

(upbeat music)

- The day The Chronic dropped I was smoking chronic.

In Watts.

Watts or Compton.

Who knows?

Somewhere around South Central Los Angeles.

I was smoking chronic the day The Chronic dropped.

- I don't remember where I was,

but I do remember listening to it fully

in my father's basement in the laundry room,

and just being stunned by everything.

By each song as it came.

I remember (bleep) ain't (bleep) particularly,

and how amazing that record was.

And you know, just being like,

you know how is it that the worse,

the most misogynistic record is also the best groove?

Like it was really, it was the whole you know,

thing of how you know gangsta music can be really beautiful,

but you know really ugly at the same time.

- I was in the studio with LL in New York actually

when The Chronic came out.

And I remember he said I heard that Dre just made

the best album hip hop has ever heard.

Like whatever he did with DOC, he just doubled that.

You know what I mean?

And so that was easily the best album anybody had heard.

(upbeat music)

- Can't remember.

These were our party central.

This was like the 90s.

You want me to remember the day?

Party central when the Doggystyle dropped?

I don't.

- I remember that day.

The day Doggystyle dropped, we were in Washington D.C.,

and we knew it was dropping that day,

'cause we wanted to hear exactly

what Snoop was saying about us.

So we went and bought Doggystyle,

and we played it in the van all the way to the airport.

We wasn't really impressed initially.

We was like eh.

So yeah, I remember that day well.

I was in Washington D.C. the day Doggystyle dropped.

- [Interviewer] Did the record grow on you?

- It grew on me, of course.

'Cause then they started putting the visuals out,

and the more you heard it, the more you liked it.

- I think I was when I first heard Doggystyle I was in a

conference room at The Source,

and we were listening to like a preview.

Like we had the album before everybody else.

Snoop was such a big star and this was like

the follow up to The Chronic,

and the more I listened to it, the more I loved it.

- Dogg was at The Summit and me and Daz

was over at the Oakwood with our own apartments.

(upbeat music)

- Well, you know I'm on that one.

But I don't remember where it was.

It was party central.

You know when they dropped Dogg Food,

I don't know where I was.

And I didn't even know that was gonna be

the first single that I was on.

I didn't know that until I heard the song.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Michel'le Can't Remember Where She Was When "The Chronic" Released | Death Row Chronicles - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Panzerknacker auf Beutezug | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> Panzerknacker auf Beutezug | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tuning DUNKIN' DONUTS (+5000 kcal) - Duration: 5:41.

- I'm a fat ass.

- What's up, guys? What're you up to? It's still the same day I ate the soups.

- Probably I'll have some dessert or something. I've got some stuff on my way home.

- I bought some donuts... I think 8.

- The girl offered me 4 more for one extra euro and I was like «forget about it»

- In just a few hours it's been over 8000 Kcal.

- Condensed milk, peanut butter, strawberry jam with no sugar.

- Well, less sugar. My favourite cookies, a little bit of Kinder...

- Oreo icre cream, some Pringles to snack while I prepare all this.

- To drink, Pepsi Max and white coffee.

- Using plates is frowned upon in this house.

- Pringles taste way worse in this country.

- The most prestigious pastry chef in the world will be with us today.

- Best of the best pastry chefs... amazing. - I always admired him.

- A little bit of ice cream over here.

- I'll better use some plates to avoid a big mess.

- I'll eat these four before the ice cream melts even more.

- Not too bad.

- I have no words... ha!

- This is immoral. You feel guilty after eating it.

- Mamma mia! Phew!

- I'm so embarrassed!

- Really sick!

[ TakeThat69: disgusting. i watch it becos i have no life ]

- I feel so guilty after each bite.

- I'll better say nothing about the chocolate ones.

- I'm such a fat ass.

- Don't try this at home.

- Mamma mia!

- It's impossible to be more pig, is it?

- So brutal! I wanted to make a small dessert to finish with but *burp* I went a little bit too far.

- I'll go to Mass or something to get rid of this feeling.

- Ok, guys. I'll go save some kitten.

For more infomation >> Tuning DUNKIN' DONUTS (+5000 kcal) - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Champions - First Look: Season 1 (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Champions - First Look: Season 1 (Sneak Peek) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Watch Live: Trump, Australian PM hold White House press conference - Duration: 47:30.

For more infomation >> Watch Live: Trump, Australian PM hold White House press conference - Duration: 47:30.

-------------------------------------------

'UnREAL' Cast And Creators Talk Inspiration Behind New Season | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> 'UnREAL' Cast And Creators Talk Inspiration Behind New Season | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Colpo di scena all'isola dei famosi, ecco le ultime novità sul cannagate | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Colpo di scena all'isola dei famosi, ecco le ultime novità sul cannagate | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei famosi, i nomi dei fumatori: clamorosa confessione di Chiara Nasti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Isola dei famosi, i nomi dei fumatori: clamorosa confessione di Chiara Nasti | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Isola dei Famosi: nuove prove contro Francesco Monte | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Isola dei Famosi: nuove prove contro Francesco Monte | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, Nicolò tradito ancora da Marta: il gesto clamoroso dopo lo scandalo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, Nicolò tradito ancora da Marta: il gesto clamoroso dopo lo scandalo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Canadian space robotics inspire surgical solutions on Earth - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Canadian space robotics inspire surgical solutions on Earth - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Svelati i nomi di chi ha fumato con Francesco Monte sull'Isola Dei Famosi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Svelati i nomi di chi ha fumato con Francesco Monte sull'Isola Dei Famosi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne: brutta notizia per i fans del trono senior, eccola | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne: brutta notizia per i fans del trono senior, eccola | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Special Requirements in an Individual Unemployability Claim - Duration: 1:06.

We talked about this, I think, a little bit in the first question too, so like I said,

if you have one thing at 60%, for example, if you have prostate cancer at 60% or PTSD

at 70%, because it doesn't have a 60% rating, you would be eligible, just based on those,

to apply for unemployability.

You would meet what they call the schedule of ratings.

Another way to do it would be let's say you have diabetes.

Easy example is if you have diabetes at 20% with some radiculopathy issues that total

up to another 20%, or 30%, or whatever it may be, and then your total is 70% but those

issues, by themselves, are 40%, you would be eligible based on the scheduler requirements.

The only other thing that you have to show after that is that you're not capable of performing

greater than marginal employment, which the definition on that ... I don't even believe

they have a definition, but that's the other part you have to show, and a lot of that comes

through medical opinions and medical evidence.

For more infomation >> Special Requirements in an Individual Unemployability Claim - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

What is Individual Unemployability in a VA Claim? - Duration: 1:28.

Because individual unemployability is such a long name, let's call it IU for the sake

of this conversation.

Tell us, first of all, Nathan, what is IU?

The best way to describe IU is it's, essentially, the Social Security of the VA.

That might be too simplistic, but what it does is it's a different way to maximize your

benefits.

Typically speaking, you would have somebody who is service-connected for whatever condition

or conditions, and there's a diagnostic criteria, and you try to ... Basically, you would try

to get the highest rating you could based on the diagnostic criteria.

Most of those go up to 100, but it's very difficult, if you have multiple or one condition,

to get 100% by the diagnostic criteria.

It gets very difficult.

The higher your total percentage is, the harder it is to get an increase if you get another

grant.

What unemployability does is, if you were at 60% for one particular condition or 70%

for multiple, one of which, with some different variations, is at 40%, you can apply for unemployability,

and at that point, they can grant you 100% payment even if you're not, technically, at

100% percentage-wise, so it gives you a couple different avenues to take to try to maximize

your benefits.

For more infomation >> What is Individual Unemployability in a VA Claim? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

50 Argentinian names for baby boys - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 2:04.

50 argentinian names for baby boys

ALEJANDRO

KEVIN

DIEGO

DANTE

ALAN

MANUEL

PEDRO

LEANDRO

MAXIMILIANO

PABLO

GABRIEL

MARCOS

BENJAMÍN

ALEJO

LUCA

RODRIGO

MÁXIMO

BRUNO

IVÁN

MANUEL

SEBASTIÁN

JULIÁN

VALENTINO

LUCIANO

NAHUEL

FELIPE

TOBÍAS

THIAGO

RAMIRO

EZEQUIEL

SANTINO

BAUTISTA

GONZALO

MARTÍN

FEDERICO

JUAN

VALENTÍN

FRANCISCO

MATEO

IGNACIO

FACUNDO

LUCAS

FRANCO

MATÍAS

NICOLÁS

JOAQUÍN

LAUTARO

AGUSTÍN

TOMÁS

SANTIAGO

namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> 50 Argentinian names for baby boys - the best baby names - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Tess Holliday, La'Tecia Thomas & Felicity Hayward Talk About Sex | Cosmopolitan - Duration: 3:03.

I love masturbating, I really do.

I don't think there's a problem with that, or a taboo about it -- there's nothing wrong

about it, it's your body, plus that's how you find out what you like -- what's right for you.

The first time I had good sex was with my husband, which sounds

really fucking lame, but I never had anybody that like, was into my body before, and also

made me turn the lights on before we had sex.

When you become comfortable and confident in your skin, that's when you let go of your fear.

We're kind told that we, from a young age, we can't really talk about sex, or --

-- be sexy, or you're being perceived as -- promiscuous -- -- promiscuous or slutty.

Sex is more of a physical thing, and love is more intimate.

I could have sex with someone that I didn't care about -- but you can't just love anyone,

do you know what I mean?

But if you love someone, the sex is amazing.

Yeah, so they go hand in hand.

Sex is something that you should have fun with and it's something that you should be

fearless with, but also know where you stand.

A lot of people have a lot of insecurities in the bedroom. They're worried about how they'll look

or what their partner thinks of them or they're comparing themselves to someone else.

For me, the minute that I let go of fear, it just changed everything.

Self love is the best love.

I'm into that.

Honestly, you can please yourself more than anyone.

If you get to know it properly.

I never had an orgasm with a partner until much later in life, because no one cared about

my own pleasure.

I wasn't demanding that.

There's such a taboo about talking about sex and masturbation and everything as a woman.

It shouldn't be that, because men talk about it all the time.

We need it just as much as you, honey.

Being a victim of sexual assault, I didn't realize that some things that had happened

to me were sexual assault, because I thought in my head, well I'm letting this happen but

in reality, I didn't want it to, and I never said yes.

There's a whole conversation of consent that I feel like is think is really important.

If I say no, get off me.

Don't pursue her and know your worth.

Also, if you're in the middle of having sex and you decide you don't want to, that the

person you're with should respect that.

There needs to be trust.

The more people that talk about consent, the more young girls realize that they can speak up.

They're just thinking, oh well, I want to be sexy, I want him to feel good and maybe

I should just do it because no one's talking about it, no one's talking about consent...

but we are.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét