Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 4 2018

-Congrats on everything. Oh, my gosh. What a great movie.

-Thank you. -It was great.

It's got 99% Rotten Tomatoes. Yeah, exactly. Right?

-Get it. -Yes.

Sorry, I was the 1% that gave it a bad review.

I know I was -- [ Laughter ]

I loved it. -Thank you.

-And you filmed this -- actually -- you were...?

-I filmed this a week after I exited my own eighth grade year,

which was very, like, cathartic and just weird but fun.

It was better than my own eighth grade year.

The movie, so. -Do you think so?

-Yeah, I mean, like -- -Eighth grade's tough.

-Eighth grade is very tough. I had a very tough year.

-Yeah.

-But, yeah, filming of the movie was great.

-Did your friends know that you were gonna do this movie?

-They did not. That was actually the fun part.

It's 'cause, like, I got back from high school and no one knew

and then my teachers actually played the trailer

after it came out, and that was very awkward.

-That's a little weird, right?

-Yeah, it's like -- you know, it's like when parents --

It's like if parents were to show home videos to your peers.

Not your friends, but -- like -- -Not your friends, but yeah.

-Like, your co-workers. -Yeah. Yeah, that would be odd.

Yeah, absolutely. -Yeah.

-But did they freak out, and like go, "Oh, my gosh"?

-No, it was like -- It was cool for like 20 minutes,

and then it's like, "Oh, that's just nerdy Elsie."

-No way. -Yeah.

-And then you went into high school?

-Well, I'm actually doing home schooling now.

-You are? -Yeah.

High school is just too much for me.

[ Laughter ]

-Oh, please. Really.

Is acting your love of your life?

This is what you want to do?

-Yeah, I think so. -Yeah.

-I mean, I've done it for like 10 years,

but it's always kind of felt like a hobby.

But "Eighth Grade," like,

really rejuvenated the love of, like, acting for me.

I'm in it now.

-I love it. Good, I'm glad. -Yeah.

-You've been winning every award.

-Yeah. -I'm just gonna list a few.

But Break-Through Actor at the Gotham Awards.

Congratulations. -Thank you.

-You got nominated for -- [ Cheers and applause ]

An Independent Spirit Award.

I mean, congrats on that.

You're nominated alongside Glenn Close.

-Yeah, it's incredible. -That's awesome.

-I'm, like, flattered beyond anything.

-Today you just got an award -- Atlanta Film Critics.

You just tied with Lady Gaga.

-Yeah. What? -I mean --

[ Cheers and applause ] Excuse me?

-Bucket list. -Yeah. Oh, my God.

No, it's incredibly flattering and, like, just insane

'cause we had so much fun making the movie.

It's like, "It can't be good. That's too good." You know?

Like, you can't have fun making something

and then it's also, like, really great.

-Bo Burnham, right? -Bo -- Yeah.

Bo Burnham was the director and writer.

-Written and directed by him. And is this his first film?

-Yes. Yeah.

-He's great. -He's incredible.

-He's got to be psyched for this too.

-I feel so lucky. -Oh, yeah.

-Yeah.

-Why do you think people took to this film?

-I think just 'cause it's honest, you know?

There are a lot of movies about teenagers made for teenagers,

but this was made just by people

trying to be honest about their own experience.

Yeah, and I think also people very much have, like,

very internal, you know, like, "ugh" feeling

'cause it relates to the anxiety part, especially.

You know? -Of being an eighth grader?

-Yeah, and just living, I think.

Kind of the world feels like eighth grade.

[ Laughter ]

-The world feels like eighth grade.

Yeah, I guess it does a little bit.

-It starts at eighth grade and it just never really stops.

-Yeah, that's -- I will agree with that.

I thought you did such a great job.

There's people impersonating you

and, like, doing you online and on TikTok.

-Really? On TikTok?

-Yeah, they're lip syncing you on TikTok.

It's kind of fun. -Oh, God.

-Yeah. You hit the big time now, pal.

-Oh, yeah.

You know you made it when people TikTok you.

[ Laughter ]

-I've always said it.

I want to show everyone a clip here.

Here's Elsie Fisher in "Eighth Grade."

Take a look at this.

-Can you not look like that, please?

-What? Like what?

-Like the way you're looking.

-Looking at the road?

-You can look at the road, Dad. I honestly didn't mean that.

Just, like, don't be weird and quiet while you do it.

-Sorry.

Hey, how was the shadow thing? -No, you were being quiet,

which is fine.

Just, like, don't be weird and quiet because, like,

I look over at you and I think you're about to drive us

into a tree or something, and then I get really freaked out

and then I can't text my friends.

So, just, like, be quiet and drive

and don't look weird and sad, please.

-Okay.

-That's worse.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Elsie Fisher, everybody!

"Eighth Grade" is now available on DVD, Blu-Ray, and On Demand.

For more infomation >> Eighth Grade Star Elsie Fisher Reacts to Being Lip-Synced to on TikTok - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Douglas Debunks Danny DeVito's Story About Saving His Life - Duration: 4:53.

-Our first guest tonight is an Emmy and Academy Award-winning

actor you know from "Basic Instinct," "Wall Street,"

and "Fatal Attraction."

He stars in the Netflix series "The Kominsky Method,"

which is streaming now.

Let's take a look.

-You know, I wake up every morning, and my first thought

is, "What part of me is not working today?"

-Can I tell you a secret? -Sure.

-Sometimes when I laugh real hard, I fart a little.

-Oh, please. You're still young. Wait till you're my age.

Every time I sneeze, I hear rattling around in my hips.

It feels like a foreign object broken loose.

-Yeah, we are passengers on boats slowly sinking.

-Please welcome back to the show Michael Douglas, everyone.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

Welcome back. -Thank you, Seth.

Always a delight to have you. -Thank you.

-Nice of you to have me. It's been great.

-This is a show about people getting older.

-About people getting older. I don't know how they cast me.

-Yeah. I can't figure this out. They just came to me.

I said, "This is a stretch, man. This is a real stretch."

-Well, there is one thing that would lead me to believe

that it would seem like a stretch to you,

which is your father, Kirk Douglas --

You're going back out to L.A.

He is about to have his 102nd birthday.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I'm going out -- I'm going out Sunday.

Sunday, he's 102. -102, which is, I mean --

What a gift to you and your family to still have him around.

-Except I'm afraid it's a generation skipping thing.

-Oh, yeah. -My kids are in good shape.

Me, I'm not so sure. -Right.

They're already casting you as an old guy.

Your dad's still alive. It's not fair at all.

What do you do for a 102nd birthday?

-Uh, not much. Not much, you know?

No. First thing is very smart. We're making it for lunch.

-Okay, there you go. -You know, make it good.

And then that lets him go out and not do his favorite line,

which he's been doing for the last 30 years,

which is... "I'm late for the disco."

You know?

So, we'll have a good time. You know, he's amazing.

He's is -- Actually I blame myself.

He has discovered FaceTime. -Oh, wow. Gotcha.

-Well, that's all great except, you know,

I live on the East coast, so he hasn't --

He's kind of forgot about the time change,

you know, the three-hour time change.

So, he likes dinner 7:30, 8:00.

And Catherine and I, we're up --

We're to bed early, you know, so it's like 10:30, 11:00 at night.

So, I'll get a ring.

"Hi, Dad." "Where are you?"

I said, "I'm in bed, Dad. I'm in bed."

"Let me see." You know?

I know where he's going.

I said, "I know -- You just want to see Catherine, don't you?"

So poor Catherine,

she's got to fluff her hair up and everything.

"Hi, Kirk!" You know, like...

-She has to get hair and makeup for bed.

That's not fair at all.

-No, it's rough. Rough.

-So, do you think that -- Going back to the show,

obviously, it's a comedy, it's about getting older.

Do you find getting older has humor to it?

Has that been your experience thus far?

-Well, that's why I'm doing the show, to find that humor.

It's produced by Chuck Lorre.

-A very funny man. -Yeah, pretty good.

Yeah, great -- you know, going back to "Dharma & Greg,"

"Two and a Half Men,"

"Big Bang Theory," "Young Sheldon."

But it's in the streaming situation, which is really cool,

because there's no commercials, right?

It can be a half-hour comedy.

It can be 20 minutes one week, 40 minutes the next.

But the purpose when I read it -- it's a great script --

was finding the humor in getting old.

And I said, "I think I got to read this.

I got to work on that."

And so we got an unbelievable response already,

probably more than any picture I've ever had.

-Oh, that's fantastic. -I'm enjoying it a lot.

Alan Arkin's a lovely partner to work with. And here we go.

-Another one of your co-stars is Danny DeVito,

who you have a long history with,

and you put him in "Cuckoo's Nest."

You worked together in "Romancing the Stone."

Is it true --

Because that is a movie that means a great deal to me.

Is it true that he, Danny DeVito --

I've heard him say this, and I don't know,

you know, how good a source he is --

that he saved your life.

Did he save your life?

-I can't believe that he gets away with this story.

-Okay. -He -- Yes.

I had -- we were down in "Romancing the Stone,"

and a snake bit me, and it bit me on the arm.

Right? Now, that was the extent of it.

Danny, on the other hand, says that he reached over

and he sucked the blood out of the snake wound on my arm.

Then he says, "Can you imagine if it was on his balls?!"

You know?

I said, "Danny..."

I mean, what he'll do for a joke. I don't know.

You know? -So none of this is true?

-No, no, I mean, he was there when the snake bit me, you know?

-Didn't do anything, though? -He didn't do nothing!

For more infomation >> Michael Douglas Debunks Danny DeVito's Story About Saving His Life - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Douglas Played Golf with President Trump - Duration: 3:48.

-You were also in a fantastic film, "American President."

-Yeah. -And that, indirectly --

[ Cheers and applause ] A wonderful -- a great movie.

-Thank you.

-I guess that indirectly, or even directly,

led to you meeting President Clinton at the time.

-Right. -How did that go?

What was your first meeting with him like?

-Well, it was -- it was -- that was pretty cool.

Because in the movie, remember,

there's a scene at the White House

where I'm having a dinner

for the French President in the movie,

and I meet Annette Bening and sort of fall in love.

About six or seven months after the picture is over,

I get an invitation to go to the White House

for a dinner with President Chirac of France.

And I thought, "Well, these guys are pretty cool."

And they come up, and before you go in for the formal dinner,

there's a reception line with President Clinton, Mrs. Clinton,

and President Chirac and his wife.

And as I walk up to the line, he says to me,

"You know, Michael, I've always wanted to do this."

And he's standing there and I'm walking up.

He says, "Here." He says, "Michael,

you come up here and you stand next to President Chirac."

And then he got in line, and President Clinton walked up,

and he said, "Hello, Mr. President," you know.

[ Laughter ] And it was one --

[ Applause ] And I got a series of pictures.

And it's the coolest thing.

I have a series of these pictures from it.

You know, it was one of the great moments about

"There's no business like show business."

-There's no business like show business.

You -- before he was the president, you had --

you got to golf with President Trump.

-I did. -Multiple times?

-Yeah. I played with him two or three times.

He's a serious golfer. He's got golf --

-What was he -- what was his attitude like on the course?

Was he a fun -- -He's charm-- No, he's charming.

He's always -- He was really fun.

Look, I really assumed, you know,

once he got in there -- surprised as we all were --

that he was going to kind of move to the center,

after he had this one Trump group in his pocket.

But that was not the case.

-No, didn't really happen. -But I do remember --

What I remember playing with him

is that I made about a 60-foot putt,

the longest putt I've ever made in my life

when I was playing with Donald Trump.

So I haven't seen him much since,

but I know he always remembers it.

-Well... [ Laughter ]

I would assume that if you make a 60-foot putt against him,

you don't get invited back. [ Laughter ]

Do you remember your first --

Obviously you have this long acting career.

Do you remember your first job? What was your first role?

-My first acting job? -Yeah.

-Well, my first acting job, my father was doing a picture

called "Cast a Giant Shadow" in Israel,

true story about Mickey Marcus.

And I was just a gofer, an assistant working there.

And they had a situation where they had to drive a Jeep up --

somebody then was having trouble.

This was back in early '60s,

and there weren't even that many cars in Israel.

-Mm-hmm.

-So, Dad asked me to jump in there

and put on an Israeli uniform and just drive the car up

and hit my mark -- you know, a little rock and all that.

Got it done. -You did it?

-I did it. I did it right --

-See, that strikes me like a lot of pressure.

-It was. It was.

You got the old man there, you know, watching you.

"Come on, son. Come on, son."

[ Laughter ]

-And he came to set on "The Kominsky Method."

He came by -- -He did. He came on by.

It was a, you know, a little much,

everybody getting on their knees and bowing.

You know, the whole thing. -Well, I can only imagine,

when he shows up. -But it was great.

He's fantastic, and I recently had this

Hollywood Walk of Fame award,

and to see him sitting down there, you know,

watching him, thinking --

I know he's thinking to himself, "I have no son

who's been in this business for 50 years."

-Yeah, it is something else. -He's doing great.

I'm very proud of him.

-Well, congratulations on the show.

Please give your father all of our best.

-Thank you, Seth. -And a happy birthday.

And it's always so great to see you. Thank you so much.

-Good to see you. Thank you so much.

For more infomation >> Michael Douglas Played Golf with President Trump - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Rufus Wainwright Used to Treat Touring Like War - Duration: 4:27.

-For people who don't know, you came from a very musical family.

Both your parents are musicians.

Your sister, Martha, is a singer, as well.

-Yes. -Did you ever have --

-If you weren't a musician, you were essentially

put up for adoption in our family.

-Gotcha. -So I made the cut.

So it never occurred to you to do anything else?

-Much to the chagrin of my dad,

who would have rather I mowed the lawn,

but my mom was very excited. -Interesting.

So, even as a musician, your dad was --

-And then they got a divorce. [ Laughter ]

-I'm sure you weren't the only reason?

No, um... [ Laughter ]

You're coming back for the first time in four years

to do this Christmas show. -Yes, family Christmas show.

-Family Christmas show with your sister, Martha.

-Yes, yes, and my dad, Loudon Wainwright --

The great. -The great Loudon Wainwright.

-Yes. -Loudon Wainwright

is in the Christmas show, as well.

-And you've been away for four years from doing it here.

-Yes. -But every time you do it,

you have other fantastic guests. Who's joining you this year?

-We have Emmylou Harris, and we have Sufjan Stevens.

-Oh wow. -Yeah.

And some other famous people who I can't remember right now.

[ Laughter ] -So, every year on Thanksgiving,

which was just, you know, obviously, two weeks ago --

I don't have to tell you the calendar --

but every year, my guests on the Thanksgiving show

are my parents and my brother. -Yeah.

-And it always turns out great, but I have a --

I do feel stressed all day, knowing that my family

is coming. -Right, right.

-How do you feel when you go onstage with your family?

Is it very natural, or do you have --

-Oh, I look forward to, you know, just digging in the knife.

[ Laughter ]

And you know, seeing what pours out, and then likewise.

-Okay, good. -It's a great Christmas show.

[ Laughter ] -In the moment of it,

when you're onstage, you know, are you --

are you then in the music,

or in the back of your head, are you also --

it's surreal to be out here with family?

-Well, no. No, it is -- it really is --

it's like a hyper realistic or unrealistic illustration

of all of the emotions.

There's moments when you want to kill them.

There's moments when you want to just hug them.

-Yeah. So, Christmas. -Yeah, yeah, Christmas.

Yeah, and it all happens in front of an audience.

So, it's great privilege, and I'm very fortunate for it.

-You are touring right now, as well.

-Yes. -And has the road --

has your experience with being on the road

changed over the years? -Yes. Thank God.

-[ Chuckles ] -Thank God.

No, I used to treat the road as a kind of war zone

back in the day,

with trail of victims along the various coastlines.

But now it's more, I just have to survive myself

and make it home to my lovely husband, Jorn,

who is here tonight, so... -All right.

[ Cheers and applause ] -So, shout-out to him.

-Do you still -- Is there something nice?

I mean, obviously, do you like the peace and the solitude

of the road now? -Yeah.

I mean, we have a 7-year-old daughter,

so one of the great -- yes. It's good having kids.

But having a -- Being on the road,

I'm allowed to sleep more. -Yeah.

-So I can sleep more and I can also stay up later

at odd times and not worry about --

-I found, having children -- and I love them dearly --

has made no greater joy in the world

than being on an airplane alone. [ Laughter ]

Like, when I get on an airplane, even when they say

they're not letting us land, we have to circle,

I'm like, "Yes! More time alone."

And then you -- You're doing a show at the Beacon.

-Yes, another show at the beacon.

-What is it -- Do you have a different relationship?

Obviously, I would assume, to some degree, the same show,

but when you do it in front of a New York audience,

is it a different experience for you?

-Yeah. I mean, I was born in New York state.

And then I was brought up in Canada.

But then I came back down -- -[ Cheers ]

Yeah, Canada! Here we go. [ Cheers and applause ]

You're loving Canada these days. -Yeah.

-Let me tell you. But, anyways, so --

but then I lived in New York City for many years.

And now I live in L.A.

So, every time I come home to New York,

it feels like I'm coming home.

But because it's not really my home,

I don't actually have to face that fact.

And I can leave and feel normal. -Yeah.

-So it's great! I love it here. -That's good.

Dip a toe and then get out of here.

-Yeah, yeah, I can pretend I love it here.

I adore New York, but I have to say we're really loving L.A.

right now with the kid. -That's great.

For more infomation >> Rufus Wainwright Used to Treat Touring Like War - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Teaser mit Kamilla Senjo von Brisant | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Teaser mit Kamilla Senjo von Brisant | Verstehen Sie Spaß? - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Road Rangers Vs Haunted House Monster Truck Cartoons | Car Videos For Babies | Kids Channel - Duration: 4:05.

Road Rangers Vs Haunted House Monster Truck

For more infomation >> Road Rangers Vs Haunted House Monster Truck Cartoons | Car Videos For Babies | Kids Channel - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

I'm going to buy NCT 127's NEW album┃Johnny's Communication Center (JCC) Ep.2 - Duration: 10:20.

Hello everybody

Today is...

November 27th

2:23

2018

On a Tuesday

Today is a very big day

Today is the day that our album 'NCT #127 Regulate' comes out

And today I'm with JAEHYUN

Hello, I'm the guest for today

We're calling this JCC!

In English

JCC!

In Korean it's 쟈씨씨 (JCC)

JCC? No...

Anyways, we're here to actually...

get the album for ourselves

Who do you want to come out?

So our album comes out in 10 different versions, I think

10 different versions

One for each member

Who do you want?

I want mine first

And then?

And then...

And then...

JOHNNY?

That's the answer I wanted

What about you guys?

Mine? What, mine? Okay

That's the answer I wanted

Anyways, lately what I kind of thought was...

Not a lot of people go out and buy the albums, I think

People are ordering online, and like

I understand it

But sometimes you got to see it for yourself

That's true

You got to grasp it

Got to feel it

And then you got to buy it

That's what we're here to do

I'm so excited to see our album for the first time

We don't know which photos are inside or...

how it's made

So we're really excited to see everything

The thing about being able to buy it here, at the store...

You can choose who you want

But if you buy it on the internet

It's random

I'm pretty sure like if you buy one, it's gonna be random

So you got a 100% chance of getting your face

Unless it gets sold out

I heard that we're the first people to go in to buy our album for today

There's actually...

There's a good news

Supposedly an NCTzen who's been waiting since the morning

She's going to be the first person,

We're not the first, whatever

But like, the first person to actually be able to buy the album today

One of the first persons to buy the album today

So we're thinking about...

Because we came here randomly as well

To surprise her a bit

What we're going to do... What do you want to do?

We came here to buy our own albums

But there's like... We met our first NCTzens...

To buy it in Korea

It's crazy

Off-line (in the store)

So I think we should give them our autographs

Write our sign or,

take a picture

Okay

What else should we do?

Sign, picture

I think that's pretty good

(Filmed all the way with zoom-in *^^*)

Here we go!

Nobody notices us

Looking at books...

Looking at books...

We've got some fashion books over here

Some music videos are playing right now

They came to buy our albums!

Honestly, you are one of the first people

to buy our new album in Korea

Out of all over the world

It's so meaningful

So we wanted to give you a small gift

Firstly,

Let's... what shall we do?

We want to give you our autographs and take a picture together as well

Since you bought our album...

If it's okay for you...

NCTzen: From Japan...

NCTzen: Hello

(Japanese) Nice to meet you

Thank you

Thank you

Let's go buy our own

We have to also go buy our own albums

Hello

Hello

This is a little bit embarrassing

I'm a little nervous

It's so... embarrassing to see our face

Let's go!

MARK, TAEYONG, JAEHYUN

DOYOUNG, WINWIN,YUTA

TAEIL, JOHNNY, JUNGWOO, HAECHAN

Wow, there are various versions

It feels a little bit like hardboard...?

It feels kind of like an LP album

And also looks like an LP too

Mini person...

This was our teaser photo

If I remember correctly

We look cool!

You got to listen for your pho... por...

Photo card!

We have a new guest

DOYOUNG

Behind him is HAECHAN

Surprise~

In Kyo* Bookstore

And MARK's over there

Say hi, MARK

Say hi

We're getting our albums

in Kyo* Bookstore

I will buy only... my version

My goal is to actually have all 10 pictures

of the photo cards, you know?

I don't think it's going to be possible with only buying 10 (albums) but...

I'm going to try my best

What do you think about coming to actually buy the album?

How long has it been since you've actually been to a place to buy your album?

This actually reminds me of a video (we watched) when we we're trainees

And I saw a video of Drake and J. Cole buying their own albums

Oh I actually saw that too

They bought like thousands of their own CDs

And we're buying 10

We're starting from the bottom

I mean like, you got to start somewhere

It just reminds me of how we are all grown

And that we're... We're becoming more...

Where are you going?

We're getting there, you know?

To our dreams, to our dreams

This is what almost anyone has ever dreamed about

Anyone who has ever released an album

can ever dream about

Ah, why are you singing even in here?

I think we might be buying the most out of all the people who will visit the bookstore today

Clerk: I don't think so

I will sell out my version myself

How many did you buy?

I bought 3

The NCTzens who would come to buy our albums on their own...

I hope they'll be excited

Hello

Clerk: Do you want a poster?

Yes!

Hello

Clerk: It's 36,200 won

Clerk: How many posters do you want?

Two please!

Lucky number 2!

This could turn into 20

A couple years or so, this could turn into 200

And a couple years ago...

We came to buy our own album 'NCT #127 Regulate'

That's right

I hope that NCTzens would also go and...

Actually I just want to open my album quickly

Me too

I wonder which pictures, out of all the photo shoots we took,

would be inside the album

I'll look forward to it

I was thinking like,

We just came to buy our own album

And I was wondering if this is how you guys feel when you buy our albums as well

It felt exciting but also...

I don't know! This feeling is a new feeling, I think

I think it's a really good thing that we came here

To actually see our own copies of the album

And actually buy it ourselves

As JAEHYUN said it,

It has a lot of meaning

And I just realized how thankful I am for our NCTzens

I'm going to take this moment to say

thank you guys for all your support

And I hope you guys really enjoy the album

We worked really hard on it

And...

We're going to keep on working hard, right DOYOUNG?

Yes, right

Thank you guys

And I hope you guys really enjoy the album

For more infomation >> I'm going to buy NCT 127's NEW album┃Johnny's Communication Center (JCC) Ep.2 - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Here's how Meghan has helped Prince Harry STOP being dependant on Prince William - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Here's how Meghan has helped Prince Harry STOP being dependant on Prince William - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

5 Important Lessons Young People Should Learn From Larry Page - Duration: 10:26.

5 important lesson young people should learn from Larry page

Lawrence Edward Page, known simply as Larry Page was born on March 26, 1973, and is renowned

as the internet entrepreneur and computer scientist that co-founded Google along side

Sergey Brin.

Page is also the inventor of PageRank, an algorithm used by Google search to rank websites

in their search engine results according to the importance of the website pages.

As of October 2018 at the age of 45, Page is the 9th richest person in the world, with

a net worth totaling $53.4 billion.

So how did Larry Page amass this fortune and what can young people learn from him?

In this video, we'll share with you; 5 important lessons young people should learn from Larry

Page.

If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting

videos like this

Lesson No. 1 Pick good influence from your family

Page was born to a father that was called a pioneer in computer science and artificial

intelligence and a mother that taught computer programming.

Page was first exposed to computer gadgets and information in 1979 at the age of 6, when

he found himself playing with materials lying around the house, mainly first generation

computers, which had been left behind by his parents and he became the first child in his

elementary school to submit an assignment using a word processor.

His doting elder brother also taught him how to take things apart just to see how they

worked.

Page, in an interview later said, "from a very early age, I also realized I wanted

to invent things.

So I became really interested in technology and business.

Probably from when I was 12, I knew I was going to start a company eventually"

Nicholas Carlson once wrote that the combined influence of Page's home atmosphere and his

attentive parents "fostered creativity and invention."

The lesson for young people

As a young person wishing to be successful in life, learn from the good things you are

surrounded with.

Learn from your parents, learn from your siblings.

Immerse yourself in the environment of your youth; you never know where an explosive idea

might come from or where inspiration may strike.

After all, no knowledge is ever truly lost.

Lesson 2 Be curious

From a very young age, Page had been known to immerse himself in books.

In the Google founders' letter that he wrote in 2013, he stated, "I remember spending

a huge amount of time pouring over books and magazines" and at the American Association

for the Advancement of Science, he said, "When I was 12, I decided I wanted to become an

inventor.

And someone gave me an autobiography of Tesla.

He was this great inventor, invented electric power...

I just cried at the end because he was basically a failure.

He couldn't fund his research…

And he was always struggling to commercialize his stuff, to really get it out into the world.

I said I don't want to be like Tesla, I want to have an easy time getting things out

in the world and making a real impact.

And I think for you to do that, you do need some integration with business and engineering…"

The lesson for young people

The words reading, learning, and studying can be used to describe the ingestion of information,

knowledge, and seeds of inspiration.

As seen in the life of Page, you can be inspired to business success through the art of reading.

When you look at the life of both successful and unsuccessful people, you can learn and

grow from their choices and mistakes as Page did and in the end, you will be rich and successful.

Lesson 3 Be Innovative and Creative

While he was still a student at the University of Michigan between 1991 and 1995, Pagehad

an idea to print large posters cheaply with the use of inkjet cartridges so he reverse

engineered the ink cartridge and built the mechanics and electronics to make it work.

He also suggested that the school replace its bus system with a driverless monorail

with separate cars for every passenger and later developed a business plan for a company

to use an algorithm to create music.

Page was an honors student and also participated in the university's solar car team thatfueledhis

interest in sustainable transportation technology which would eventually lead to his development

of autonomous air taxis in 2018.

The lesson for young people

The world is not stagnant.

There's always a change ongoing, every minute of the day.

So many people are thinking, challenging the status quo and changing the way things used

to be.

This is called innovation.

If you're innovative, you can improve things and get rich through that.

Lesson 4 Make Productive Friends

Around 1996 when Page entered Stanford University, he met Sergey Brin and found that they had

a common interest.

They were fascinated with the idea of boosting the ability to extract meaning from the accumulated

data on the internet so they devised a new type of search engine technology right in

Page's dorm room.

When this was done, they needed to further it, so they worked together to raise $1 million

from family, friends, and investors and named their new search engine, Google.

By September 1998, Google Inc. was born with Page as the CEOand by the next year, they

received $25 million in venture capitalist funding.

In August 2004, Google Inc. issued its initial public offering (IPO), after which Pagewas

earning more than $3.8 billion.

The lesson for young people

Good friends play an important role in your overall success in life.

A psychologist, Irene S. Levine wrote, "... When we are working or playing alongside a friend,

we suddenly see our energy and creativity blossom, enabling us to soar higher than we

ever imagined."

Healthy friendships push you to success by increasing your self-worth, providing a different

perspective and giving you motivation and support as Sergey did for Page.

Lesson 5 Pick a Good Hobby

In his growing years, Page enjoyed playing the flute and went as far as studying music

composition at Interlochen Arts Camp, a renowned music summer camp at Interlochen, Michigan.

He noted that his love for music further inspired his obsession with speed in computing.

In an interview, he said, "In some sense, I feel like music training led to the high-speed

legacy of Google for me.In music, you're very cognizant of time.

Time is like the primary thing.

If you think about it from a music point of view, if you're a percussionist, you hit something;

it's got to happen inmilliseconds, fractions of a second."

The lesson for young people

Hobbies are just as important as business ideas in their capacity to drive you to success.

Hobbies give you something to do in your leisure time, build confidence and self-esteem, help

you explore your creativity, learn new skills and let you set and achieve interesting goals.

You never know what skill you could learn through a hobby that would enrich your business

and make you rich as it did for Page in his creation of Google.

In conclusion, if you're a young person and you want to be rich and successful in

life; • Immerse yourself in your family's support

and influence.

Maybe your dad is a lawyer, and you find that it interests you, learn from him.

Or maybe it's your mum or a sibling that inspires you, build on that.

• Be curious.

Adopt the spirit of learning.

Success cannot be obtained without knowledge.

• Be willing to go against the norms.

Learn to be creative in the things you do, it will make you successful.

• Good friends give you the support, feedback and life skills that are essential in achieving

your goals and dreams.

• Take up a hobby that can inspire you in your goals, and you will surely be successful.

Thank you very much for watching our videos.

We'll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then,

our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends

on social media.

If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss other interesting videos

like this.

Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next.

We love you

For more infomation >> 5 Important Lessons Young People Should Learn From Larry Page - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Pepee's New Friend Zezee | Kids Shows | Pepee Cartoon Videos by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 11:34.

Pepee's New Friend Zezee

For more infomation >> Pepee's New Friend Zezee | Kids Shows | Pepee Cartoon Videos by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

ข้าวหน้าปลาดิบ ที่ถูกที่สุดในญี่ปุ่น!!! | Mintty - Duration: 3:51.

HELLO!

we love night life

when i come to Japan It's sure that we have to Eat!

sashimi rice!

that we advise you to go because it so cheap!

wait i thought we are going to suggest them the chicken rice !!

It's so cheap just only 540 Yen

let find out where it is

I can't find the restaurant and it will close at 8 PM ! right now already 6 pm

we'll see i will arrive before the restaurant close or not

as i mentioned it close at 8 PM right now i still can not find the place

i want to eat it

we just arrived this place is brilliant

It's so cheap! you can't find anywhere better

right now Mint can not make decision

so many choices

i am dizzy because of these Sashimi

the reason we are here is because it delicious and cheap

i am not sure delicious or not this is my first time

but the people review that delicious and not expensive

It's hard to find this place

So cheap!!! meal for 3 person only 1725 yen !!!

can i order take away

while Mint is busy with the payment

i will help her describe the restaurant

this restaurant are so small

there's a counter bar with only 3-4 seats

not more than 4 person

and one thing that the chef keep checking the customer he will not going to finish cooking unless the other customer leave or finish their meal

because he concern about seats

many people review that this restaurant are way too small

we thought that the chef going to give us less sashimi but he gave us lots of sashimi on the rice

let's have a look at the chef

empty!

so delicious!

here's the name of the restaurant

For more infomation >> ข้าวหน้าปลาดิบ ที่ถูกที่สุดในญี่ปุ่น!!! | Mintty - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bola de queso con bacon y frutos secos (aperitivo fácil) - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Bola de queso con bacon y frutos secos (aperitivo fácil) - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

What's Holding You Back? Here's The Answer - Duration: 6:05.

Hi!

I'm Sharon Jurd and welcome to my Biz Blitz video.

I want to talk to you today about what's holding you back?

And I've got the answer!

You might say, "Well, how does Sharon know what's holding me back?"

I can tell you this, that there are only just a few reasons why you're being held back

from taking yourself to the next level, earning the income that you want, having the lifestyle

that you've dreamed about or achieving some successes in your business or in your life,

having a great relationship in your personal life and in your business life.

Whatever it is for you, there are only a few things that can hold you back.

Let me explain.

One, you can have some negative emotions like fear, anger, sadness, hurt, guilt, frustration

and annoyance.

You can have all of those and you probably hear people talking about negative emotions

that you may hold on to.

And then you may have heard about some limiting decisions – "I'm not good enough"

"I don't deserve this".

Those voices in your head that you're telling yourself why you shouldn't be successful

or achieve those goals and outcomes.

They are there.

I can help you with that through Time Line Therapy®, hypnotherapy and NLP, I can help

you with all that.

I want to talk to you about your past.

Some people hang on to their past about what their parents were like, their childhood was

like or their early adulthood was like.

You can tend to hang on to that as well.

The other thing is outside influences.

It might be the community or religion or the government.

All those outside influences that you tend to look at and go, "Well, that's what's

held me back" or it's the economy or the client base or the Australian dollar, whatever

country you're in, the dollar exchange rate.

Think about what outside influences that you're saying to yourself that are affecting you

and holding you back.

We can talk about all of those things.

And all of those things are true.

Those things can hold you back but what is under the umbrella of that?

What is underlying of all of those things is you.

You hold yourself back and you're the only one that can.

You're going, "Sharon, why are you pinning this on me?"

I always say, if something's not going right in your life and in business, look within

because you are the only thing that you can change.

You can't change your past, you can't change the outside influences most of the

time but you can change your negative emotions and you can change your limiting beliefs but

you primarily have to take that action.

You have to be the one that wants to change.

You have to be the one that says, "I'm not being held back anymore.

I'm going to go where I set my goals to, where I want my outcomes to be, and I'm

actually going to move forward and make sure that I achieve everything that I've ever

wanted to achieve."

And the only person that is holding you back is you.

Absolutely you.

But if you want to change that up then you need to find someone who can help you through

those negative emotions, help you through those limiting beliefs, clear those things,

set realistic goals in your timeline and make sure that your future is planned out for you.

You can go, "I've set goals and they tell me to write them down and I put them on my

wall."

That's not enough if you've got some incongruency in your unconscious and conscious mind.

We can go around and chant all day that we're happy but that doesn't mean we're happy.

You've got to work at a much deeper level.

Find someone out there that can help you at a much deeper level and make sure that you

clear those things that are holding you back.

So my question for you today is, what's holding you back?

And sometimes we don't even know what that is.

Find someone who can discover that with you and help you through that to take you to the

next level and make sure that you're not being held back.

That's my tip today.

Make sure that you're working at a deeper level to stop those things holding you back,

whether its limiting beliefs, negative emotions, your past, your outside influences, all of

that stuff.

If you need help getting rid of these blockages, reach out to me.

Send me private messages, contact me through social media or wherever you're seeing this

video and we can have a chat and organise for me to help you out.

It's really, really easy to get rid of those things that are holding you back and I know

that I can help you with that.

It's not not doable.

We can do it together.

Like all of us, like I do and other people around us, we need help to do that and to

identify what's really holding us back.

If you need help with that, you want to move forward in your life, you want to move forward

in your business, just reach out to me and we can have a chat.

There's no cost, no obligation, just make sure that we catch up and we can talk about

how we can get you moving forward.

That's my video for today.

If you think this would be of value to your family, friends or colleagues, please share

my video out.

I want to help as many people as I can and I need your help to do that.

I will talk to you very, very soon.

For more infomation >> What's Holding You Back? Here's The Answer - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Yamaha WR450F Supermoto Custom by Rotobox | New Yamaha WR450F Custom | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2018 Yamaha WR450F Supermoto Custom by Rotobox | New Yamaha WR450F Custom | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bollywood News | Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood Controversial News November - Duration: 8:31.

Top 10 Bollywood News | Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood Controversial News

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bollywood News | Bollywood News in Hindi | Bollywood Controversial News November - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

লিঙ্গের মাথায় কি লাগালে টানা ২ ঘন্টা করা যায় । Aloe Vera With Vaseline Skin Benefits - Duration: 4:33.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> লিঙ্গের মাথায় কি লাগালে টানা ২ ঘন্টা করা যায় । Aloe Vera With Vaseline Skin Benefits - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. urges banks to innovate to stop money laundering by N. Korea, Iran - Duration: 0:35.

Washington advised banks around the world to make active use of technology, like artificial

intelligence, to fight illicit financial activity by countries like North Korea and Iran.

Multiple U.S. regulatory agencies released a statement on Monday, local time,... in which

the Treasury's Undersecretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, Sigal Mandelker(

),... emphasized such technologies are effective ways to safeguard the financial system.

She added they're already proving invaluable in identifying potential front companies used

to evade sanctions on Pyeongyang and Tehran.

For more infomation >> U.S. urges banks to innovate to stop money laundering by N. Korea, Iran - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea-U.S. working group to hold second meeting sometime this week: S. Korean official - Duration: 0:39.

Seoul and Washington's newly-established working group on North Korea... is scheduled to hold

its second meeting sometime this week.

According to a senior official from South Korea's foreign ministry,... the meeting is

expected to take place via a video conference call.

The group, led by nuclear envoys from the two sides,... was created late last month,

to strengthen bilateral cooperation on denuclearization efforts, implementation of UN sanctions...

and ways the two Koreas can work together within the framework of sanctions.

The senior official added... a ministerial meeting is also scheduled for this week...

while Seoul's foreign minister Kang Kyung-wha is in the U.S. to attend the funeral of the

late American president, George H.W. Bush.

For more infomation >> South Korea-U.S. working group to hold second meeting sometime this week: S. Korean official - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea and U.S. haven't yet decided on next year's joint military drills: VOA - Duration: 1:50.

Seoul and Washington announced they will confirm whether or not they're suspending next year's

joint military drills by the start of December.

Right now, it looks like the allies have not made up their minds yet.

Our defense ministry correspondent Park Ji-won fills us in on the latest.

The U.S. Department of Defense says South Korea and the U.S. have not yet made their

final decision on next year's joint military exercises.

This is according to a report by Voice of America, citing the Pentagon's spokesperson

for the Indo-Pacific, Christopher Logan.

Logan reportedly stressed that the U.S. will work closely with South Korea in supporting

the ongoing diplomatic process surrounding the Korean Peninsula,... and the allies will

continue to consult to maintain their combat readiness.

The spokesperson also said the Department of Defense is closely examining a range of

aspects of the exercises,... such as their size and scale.

South Korea's Ministry of National Defense also says the two countries are still discussing

the matter.

Responding to a reporter's question on the issue in Tuesday's regular press briefing,...

the ministry's spokesperson said a decision will be announced once it's finalized.

"We said earlier that we will announce it when it's decided.

That position has not changed."

Back in October, in a joint press conference at the annual Security Consultative Meeting

in Washington,...

South Korea's defense minister Jeong Kyeong-doo said a decision would be made by December.

And in late November,...

U.S. defense chief James Mattis says next year's joint military exercise will be smaller

in scope... to avoid hurting diplomatic efforts with North Korea.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea and U.S. haven't yet decided on next year's joint military drills: VOA - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

George H.W. Bush honored in Washington before state funeral on Wednesday - Duration: 0:36.

Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush made his last journey to Washington,... where the

nation will pay tribute to the late 41st president for his lifetime of service.

Bush passed away last Friday at the age of 94.

His casket arrived in the nation's capital on Monday.

His body will lie at the Capitol for the public to visit until Wednesday's invitation-only

funeral at Washington National Cathedral,.... as requested by the Bush family.

President Trump and first lady Melania are to attend.

Bush's body will then be returned to Houston,... where he will be laid to rest alongside his

wife Barbara, who died last April.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét