Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 4 2018

-You guys, it was almost 60 degrees today in New York City.

60. Yeah.

It was so warm, the 30 Rock ice rink just hired a lifeguard.

[ Laughter and applause ]

Let's get to some news here, guys.

Yesterday, President Trump returned home

from the G20 summit in Argentina.

And just to mess with him, his staffers trashed the Oval Office

and told him it was an FBI raid.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"There was just nothing we could do, Mr. President.

There was so many of them! And they had guns."

[ Light laughter ]

During his speech this weekend, Trump had some trouble

pronouncing the name of Mexico's president.

It's President Peña Nieto, but listen to what Trump said.

-President...

I must say, "Penny Netto."

[ Laughter ]

-Can we just hear it again? Just what...

-I must say, "Penny Netto." [ Light laughter ]

-A second later, Trump said, "I must say -- excuse me --

I must say President Pantene Pro-V."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Patene Pro-V. [ Cheers and applause ]

[ Chuckles ] Well, at the summit,

all the leaders signed a joint statement

pledging to fight climate change,

except for Trump.

But they had a plan to get Trump to sign it --

they're gonna tell him that it's a Christmas card for Putin.

[ Laughter and applause ] And they -- "Just sign it."

[ Cheers and applause ]

And get this -- I heard that Michael Cohen's decision

to cooperate with Robert Mueller

could put Donald Trump Jr. in serious legal trouble.

You could tell Don Jr. is worried,

because, today, he tried to enlist in the Space Force.

[ Laughter and applause ]

After reports that he tried to do business with Russia,

President Trump said everything he did was, quote,

"Very legal and very cool."

[ Light laughter ]

Not a good sign when the President explains himself

like a stoner who just got pulled over

on the way home from Burning Man.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"What I did was very legal and very cool."

[ Laughter ]

In a new interview with ABC,

one of Trump's former advisers, Roger Stone,

says he never colluded with WikiLeaks.

But every time George Stephanopoulos

showed evidence that he did collude,

Stone did a pretty weird thing with his mouth.

Watch this. It's...

-It's a July 25th, 2016, e-mail from you to Jerome Corsi,

where you say, "Get to Assange."

You say Malik, you tell him, should go see Assange.

You had another e-mail to another associate of yours,

Sam Nunberg, on August 4th.

"I dined with my new pal Julian Assange last night."

-Mm-hmm.

[ Laughter ]

[ Laughter continues ]

-Looks like a dog who just got into the peanut butter.

You know?

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

Of course, it's the holiday season

and the other day, Melania Trump

gave Fox News a tour of the White House decorations.

At one point, they asked

what she's getting Donald for Christmas.

It was a little awkward. Watch this.

-And what will you get the President this year

for Christmas?

-Oh, I didn't think about that. He's easy.

-Yeah. [ Laughter and applause ]

Hm. She was like,

"It doesn't matter what I get him --

he just likes playing with the box."

So, I mean, it didn't matter. [ Laughter and applause ]

"Oh, my goodness! Wow!

I'm going to get inside of it."

[ Light laughter ] -"It's a wall."

-"It's a space" -- It's a wall!

[ Laughter ]

Guys, I love the holidays, especially the music.

There are so many great holiday songs out there,

but most of us only know the classics.

So here to tell us about some of this year's new songs

are professional Christmas musicians

and fraternal twin brothers

Doug and Nate West, everybody.

Wow. Oh, my God. [ Cheers and applause ]

Hey. [ Indistinct conversation ]

-Pleasure to meet you. -Oh, wow.

-Whoa, hello. -Hey! Whoa.

-Doug and Nate -- hey, guys! -Hey.

-Nice to see you guys. -Yes!

-Thank you for being here. -Oh, well, the same to you.

-Oh, my goodness. -Now, guys, can you tell us

about some of 2018's brand-new Christmas songs?

-Oh, you betcha.

-Let's kick things off with one of our newest favorites.

Now, everyone knows a "White Christmas"

and "Jingle Bell Rock."

But the song everyone will be singing this year is --

ready for it? --

"I Caught Santa Dancing."

May we? -Please.

[ Light laughter ] -A-one, two, three, four.

-♪ I caught Santa dancing ♪

♪ He was shuffling on the roof ♪

♪ I heard the tipping and tapping ♪

♪ And clapping and snapping ♪

♪ Of each little reindeer and its hoof ♪

-Huh? Huh? Huh?

[ Cheers and applause ]

-All right, that was an interesting song.

I don't know if it's as catchy as "Jingle Bell Rock."

-It is. -It is.

[ Laughter ] -Okay, well...

Well, are there any other songs that you're excited about?

-Oh, you betcha.

[ Light laughter ]

Move over, Frosty.

-Take a hike, Little Drummer Boy.

-'Cause, this year, everyone's gonna be singing

a little song called -- here it comes --

"Chimney Full of Cheer."

A-two, three, four.

-♪ Mom's in the chimney, Dad's in the chimney ♪

♪ Sister's in the chimney, Brother's in the chimney ♪

♪ Grandma's in the chimney ♪

♪ Kyle's in the chimney ♪

♪ Chimney full of cheer ♪

-I'm sorry. Yeah, that's... [ Cheers and applause ]

That's a song -- That's a song

about the whole family getting stuck in a chimney?

-Yep. -Is it? Oh, yeah.

Well, who's Kyle? -Family friend.

[ Laughter ]

-Now, did, um -- did you guys write these songs?

-[ Chuckling ] Yes. -[ Chuckling ] Oh, yeah.

-Ah, okay.

Well, what about something that sounds a little different?

-Hm. A little different? -Sure.

-Buckle up for -- drum roll --

"Mommy, Can the Snowman Sleep Over?"

[ Light laughter ] A-two, three, four.

♪ Mommy, can the snowman sleep over? ♪

-♪ Oh, can we keep our house cold so he won't melt? ♪

-♪ Can he sleep in my bed ♪ -♪ And rest his round head ♪

-♪ So he doesn't have to sleep in the sun? ♪

-Thank you. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Wow. I-I got to be honest, guys --

These are -- These songs are bad songs.

-Well, okay. [ Light laughter ]

-Do you have anything even remotely catchy?

-A-two, three, four.

-♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪

♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪

♪ It's such a Christmas miracle ♪

♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪

[ Cheers and applause ] -I -- You know what?

I got to say -- I don't hate that one.

[ Light laughter ] -Yeah?

-Everybody!

-♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪

♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪

♪ It's such a Christmas miracle ♪

♪ It's snowing on the elves ♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

-Wow. Give it up for Doug and Nate West, everybody!

Fantastic. Hey, nice to see you.

-Thank you. -Thank you, guys.

[ Applause continues ]

[ Music ends ]

-Oh, my God.

-Which one was Doug?

-Doug was the other one. -Oh.

[ Light laughter ] Guys, this is going viral.

Over the weekend, a man proposed in Times Square,

but he was so nervous,

he dropped the ring into a sidewalk grate.

[ Audience ohhs ] It was quite a scene.

Someone was in distress,

and just like 50 Spider-Mans just stood there, watching.

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

That's right -- he accidentally dropped the ring

into a sidewalk grate.

He was terrified, while a rat underneath was like,

"Yes, yes! A thousand times, yes!"

[ Laughter and applause ]

The good news is, the NYPD found the ring

and returned it to the woman. [ Audience awws ]

Yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

The bad news is, she fell in love

with the officer that gave it to her.

They're getting married in the spring.

[ Laughter and applause ]

Guys, this is very exciting.

Today, the website Giphy announced

that their number-one GIF from 2018 is from our show.

[ Cheering and applause ]

It is a GIF of Cardi B saying "okurrr,"

and it was viewed over 282 million times.

Check this out.

This one, okurrr.

[ Light laughter ] Yeah, right there.

Oh, I love -- I love GIFs.

Tariq, do you like GIFs?

-No. [ Laughter ]

I like "JIFs."

[ Audience ohs ]

-I can't believe you're gonna do this, Tariq.

[ Light laughter ]

"GIF" stands for "Graphics Interchange Format."

Graphic has a hard "G" -- it's "G" -- "GIF."

-Well, actually, "Gimmy"... [ Laughter ]

...the inventor of the "JIF," Steve Wilhite,

he's gone on the record several times

and said that it's pronounced "JIF."

-Like the peanut butter? Get real.

[ Light laughter ] It's GIF.

-It's JIF. -It's GIF.

-It's JIF. -♪ GIF ♪

-JIF.

-♪ GIF ♪ -JIF.

-♪ Let's call the whole thing off ♪

-There you go. Thank you.

[ Applause ]

Ah. [ Chuckles ]

It's "GIF." -It's "JIF."

-Finally, I heard that, on January 1st,

"Friends" might be leaving Netflix.

[ Audience oohs ]

When fans heard that, they were like,

"Wow, no one told us life was gonna be this way."

[ Laughter and applause ] We have a great show tonight.

Give it up for The Roots, everybody!

For more infomation >> Trump Did "Very Legal" and "Very Cool" Business with Russia - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 2KG OF DEEP FRIED OYSTERS & Plenty Of Tartar!! + Corn Soup [5Kg in Total] [7646kcal] - Duration: 6:11.

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles by ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa! Y'all might remember I did a vid featuring Kanawa's oysters

I've got 2kg worth of their fried oysters which I'll be trying today

all ya gotta do is drop these in oil they're so EZ to make... let's get cookin'

these are Kanawa's breaded oysters

I'll be making some tartar to go with these

first chop an onion

I'mma use this super convenient food processor here

<3 this thing

its all chopped now. it was so amazingly easy to do

Microwave this for 1 minute to blunt the spiciness this may have

smush up these boiled eggs

don't read anything into the reason why I used 9 eggs here I just had 9 in my fridge so that's why I have 9 of them here

add the onion

my #BFFMayo

this might be a bit much?

vinegar

Salt Pepper

You don't have to add this but sugar, if you like

soooo yummy I can eat a tonne of this tartar

Parsley

and the tartar is all done

now for the our featured item Fried oysters

the oil is lookin good

let them fry up

They look so yummy

They're all done and look amazing

tadaa they're all done

freshly cooked deep fried oysters. there ain't nothing that can beat this

itadakimasu there are probably a few of you that want to see what it looks like

so I'll cut this in half I've got 50 oysters 1kg of corn soup and plenty of tartar

crispy looks amazing.... and dip

oops a bit much

It melts in your mouth

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to eat a tub of tartar sauce like this

usually I never get enough sauce so being able to make this on my own and eat as much

as I want is a dream come true

the bit of sugar brings out the yummy sweetness of it

corn soup do Y'all think that the stuff on top is parsley ?

Y'all wrong! I used up my parsley earlier so I tried some aonori herb

these oysters are so full of flavor I love these oysters from Kanawa

lets try this other (bulldog) sauce

the spiciness and sweetness of this sauce make it so yummy

these oysters are amazing with both sauces

Fried oysters are so juicy and so full of flavor

these remind me of the beautiful oceans near Hiroshima I wanna go there again real soon

Whenever I go out for fried oysters I never have enough sauce

I'm always wanting to really pile on the sauce I love how I can have as much sauce as I want today

Wat up with the name? tartar sauce? what does the tartar mean?

Ta-mago, Ta-manegi, (egg onion) oh it prolly doesn't matter its not even in japanese is it?

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita the deep fried oysters and tartar sauce were so delish

kanawa's oysters were so yummy and when you bite into them the yumminess just gushes out of them

and since it was freshly cooked the coating was so nice and hot and crispy

and since I made a tub of tartar I felt so #Blessed to be able to use as much sauce as I wanted

and thanks to the food processor I was able to make so much of this at once

I feel to #Thankful to be born in this age of convenience it was so yummy won't you all please give it a try as well

And as always thank you for watching there's anything you want me to do or eat please tell me in the comment section below

If you like this video please hit the like and sub buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 2KG OF DEEP FRIED OYSTERS & Plenty Of Tartar!! + Corn Soup [5Kg in Total] [7646kcal] - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Escape: Cursed School by Escape Factory walkthrough. - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Ultimate Escape: Cursed School by Escape Factory walkthrough. - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nick-Priyanka Ki Love Story Ko "Sophie Choudry" Ne Kiya Reveal | #nickpriyankawedding - Duration: 1:08.

Nick-Priyanka Ki Love Story Ko "Sophie Choudry" Ne Kiya Reveal | #nickpriyankawedding

For more infomation >> Nick-Priyanka Ki Love Story Ko "Sophie Choudry" Ne Kiya Reveal | #nickpriyankawedding - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

THE INVISIBLE PERSON WHO'S ALWAYS THERE - Duration: 9:09.

This is my daughter.

She has just graduated from university,

and is working in a big company.

She might not know this,

but whenever I see my friends, I always "haolian" her.

Mum, where's my charger ah?

Uh, in the drawer lor.

Mum will find it, come.

Is it this one?

Ya, ya, this one.

Remember to put back.

Put back for what? I use it every day what!

However, she seems different ever since she started work.

I think it's the stress. That's why I always brew soup for her.

Girl ah? Mother made soup for you leh.

Come back and drink it!

I don't want it, I'm going for dinner with my friends!

Next time don't brew!

Haiyo.

It's okay, she must be very stressed now.

So, Jenny, have you sent the proposal to Tas Yearly?

Yah, they replied.

So what did they say-

Sorry ah.

So what did they say?

They said they want the pro-

Sorry.

They basically want the proposal out by next week-

You want to answer that?

Could be important.

It's okay, it's just my mum asking if I want soup or not.

That's important. Pick it up lah. It's okay. I'll wait.

Okay...

Girl ah, there's a letter here.

There's a lot of alphabets.

I don't understand it, come home and read-

Ya, okay, okay. I'll take it later, okay?

Sorry ah, boss.

They want the proposal out by-

I feel that my girl has grown up.

I don't seem to understand her anymore.

But I know it's all work.

Nowadays, the stress of working in Singapore is high.

In the past, she used to try to understand me.

Now, it's my turn to understand her.

Girl, don't stand there and block the television.

Did you see my calculator?

No? Where did you put it?

You throw it away, is it?

No, no, no...

Can you stop messing up my things!

This house needs to be clean, don't leave things around-

My best friend gave that to me! Got pictures of us!

How can you just throw it away!

No, I didn't throw it...

Maybe I really threw away the calculator.

In recent months, I've become more forgetful.

No wonder she's so angry.

Girl ah, I've bought you a new calculator

No answer...

You took my calculator?

Yah, yesterday need to redo quotation. Here you go.

Thanks.

I hope she forgive me

Ah, Jenny.

I think you know our company isn't doing really well.

So unfortunately, we have to let you go

I'm really sorry.

What?

Girl ah, I received a SMS,

I don't know-

I just lost my job and I still have many loans to service!

Don't keep on disturbing me!

You okay...?

Hello.

Hello! You want to borrow money?

Uh... yes.

I did think about it.

Um... what are the rates?

What are your interest rates?

Yah, of course. Want to borrow money?

Sure, our interest rate is only 1% per year.

Did you just lose your job and need cash?

1 per- 1% per year?

My daughter just lost her job.

So I want to borrow a little.

Can, no problem.

Follow my instructions, you just have to go to your SMS,

tell me your bank details and password,

then I'll send you the money.

Okay, what's your account number?

Why not ask the boss if he can engage you on a part-time basis?

At least tahan until you can find a new job.

Okay...

Anyone in his office?

She thinks she's invisible.

You okay?

I need to do something first

What's wrong?

My mother should be at home, but no one's picking up.

Call her handphone?

She doesn't use her phone unless it's to check SMSes.

I need to check on her.

Can you tell boss I'll be back in an hour?

Thanks.

Ma?

OMG Jay Chou got new concert next year leh!

And?

And the tickets sold out liao!

What!

Aiyo, Auntie, Auntie, be careful!

What's happening?

Aiyo, I want... I want to... transfer some money.

Transfer to who?

Transfer... to... there's a lot of numbers.

Where did you get these from?

This and in my phone.

This message asked me to pay $1,000.

Oh, you must not transfer.

This is the phone number of a scam syndicate.

He asked you to transfer $1,000?

Ya, $1,000.

You must not transfer!

There's a lot of numbers.

You must not transfer. Once you transfer, you'll never get your money back.

I think you should go to the police.

Licensed moneylenders are not permitted to advertise their business through SMS or WhatsApp messages.

Such advertisements on messaging platforms

are likely to be from unlicensed moneylending syndicates.

These syndicates may also resort to acts of harassment

to compel victims to make loan repayments.

The Police would like to advise the public to take the following precautions

when they receive unsolicited messages, especially from unknown parties, that offer loan services:

Ignore such advertisements.

Do not reply to these messages.

If required, only engage the services of licensed moneylenders listed on the Ministry of Law's Registry of Moneylenders website.

Do not give out personal information,

such as NRIC and contact numbers, and bank details, such as bank account number to anyone.

Anyone with information on unlicensed moneylenders

can call the Police hotline at 1800-255-0000,

or submit the information online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

Members of the public may also call

the National Crime Prevention Council's X-Ah Long hotline

at 1800-924-5664.

Please share this advisory with your family and friends

to prevent them from becoming the next victim of scam.

Hello. (Be vigilant.) You're not invisible.

Siam.

Oh, sorry. Paiseh, paiseh.

Eh? Same person leh.

He's more good-looking in real life.

For more infomation >> THE INVISIBLE PERSON WHO'S ALWAYS THERE - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Imitates Dog Barking - Funny Baby Cute - Duration: 3:44.

thank you for watching . Keep track of me channel's daily videos

For more infomation >> Baby Imitates Dog Barking - Funny Baby Cute - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Emery issues big injury update on Ozil ahead of Man United clash - Duration: 2:22.

 Mesut Ozil remains a doubt for Arsenal's clash against Manchester United on Wednesday night, Unai Emery has confirmed

 The 30-year-old was a notable absentee from the north London derby win over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday as a recurrence of a back problem which has troubled him over the past year kept him out of the game at the Emirates Stadium

  Football.london understands it's the same injury that had seen him miss the 5-1 win at Fulham earlier in the season

  Emery gave a cagey response when asked for more details on the absence of the former Germany international from his squad to face Spurs and was once again quizzed about his whereabouts two days before the trip to Old Trafford

 With that said, the Spanish tactician wasn't given much away in regards to Ozil's fitness although he did reveal that the attacking midfielder was training alone from the rest of the group

 "I said yesterday he's had backache since last Tuesday. He couldn't play in Kiev or yesterday," the Spaniard told reporters at London Colney on Monday afternoon

"At the moment, I don't know if he can play in Manchester.  "Today he was working alone, I don't know if he's okay for Wednesday

"  The Gunners didn't seem to miss Ozil all that much as they came from a goal down to beat their bitter rivals 4-2 thanks to second half strikes from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette and Lucas Torreira

  Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Emery issues big injury update on Ozil ahead of Man United clash - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Are You Feeling Stressed or Blessed? - Duration: 4:06.

Good morning, it's Dr. James. Hey I hope you off to a beautiful start today. It's

great to see you. Thank you for your time and thank you for your energy. And this

morning I'm gonna do something a lot different than I traditionally do. It's

the time of the year we're thinking a lot about investing and gifts and

presents and things that we want to give to loved ones; and it's a beautiful thing,

I love this time of the year. I love celebrating full-on and full out but

because I have a lot of memories around this time of the year - they're also

not so pleasant, I want to give you a couple of science-based experiences that

you can create this time of the year if you are caught up in the STRESS versus

the BLESSING of the season; wondering about what it is that you want to be

doing in terms of gift-giving and its relationship to abundance happiness and

success. I know it's something we've never talked about before, but you know

what? We're between Thanksgiving or and thinking about Christmas, Hanukkah and

all the different things that are happiest time of the year and a lot of

us get really stressed out about this season wondering what we're gonna give.

Well here's what's really interesting. I came across a bit of research that

actually followed 265 different studies; 265 studies that talked about the

difference between giving a material gift in its relationship to happiness or

investing in experiences and its relationship to happiness. And it was

absolutely compelling. 265 studies suggested that when we put all of our

energy into material giving we don't necessarily feel so good about it. In

fact there's a lot of relationship to feeling a letdown, a sense of sadness,

even depression, after the holidays when all of it went into material giving. Well

here's the antidote or here's the healing opportunity or here's the the

experience that you can bring. I use that word experience very specifically

because the researchers who did those 265 studies they found out that when the

investment was given for experiences like, "hey

you know what? We're gonna take the money that we'd spend on gift giving and we're

gonna give the gift of an experience. We're gonna go someplace; we're gonna do

something; we're gonna be part of an experience that literally takes us

outside of the the gift giving and opening a present by actually

experiencing the present." So much of this research connected to going to some

place that you've never been before with loved ones, with your chosen family, with

your family and doing something that stretches you outside of your comfort

zone. I love this. So this time of the year when you're thinking about, oh my

gosh, you know what do I give this person?

Giving that personal lunch where you've never been before and giving them

undivided presence can give you incredible sense of happiness. If you've

got children you're thinking, you know what, I don't really want to just fill a

tree full of stuff. I want to go someplace and enlighten them and make

them feel a sense of connection and a sense of possibility a sense of

happiness. And it comes back to you many- many fold for providing that experience.

I love this time of the year and I love the research that's now connected with

the stress that so often happens with getting so caught up in the material and

moving away and moving into the experiential. And how the experiential

gives us a greater sense of happiness, a greater sense of satisfaction peace,

abundance, and interesting enough, a sense of success ... hmm and every way you want to

define it giving the experience is what gives us

the opportunity to create a life that we love. During the season of giving the

giving of experiences it was what makes us come most alive. So with that thank

you for the experience of serving you and serving alongside of you much love

and many blessings. Have an awesome day. Bye for now

For more infomation >> Are You Feeling Stressed or Blessed? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 류(Ryu) - 처음부터지금까지(From the Beginning Till Now) - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 류(Ryu) - 처음부터지금까지(From the Beginning Till Now) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 한승기(Han Seung-gi) - 연인(Lovers) - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 한승기(Han Seung-gi) - 연인(Lovers) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 최백호(Choi Baek Ho) - 낭만에 대하여(About Romance) - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 최백호(Choi Baek Ho) - 낭만에 대하여(About Romance) - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 김신우(Kim Shin Woo) - 귀거래사 - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 김신우(Kim Shin Woo) - 귀거래사 - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 주리(Juri) - 천 번을 불러도(Calling You a Thousand Times) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 주리(Juri) - 천 번을 불러도(Calling You a Thousand Times) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Golden Retriever Playing With Baby - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:41.

Hello everyone! Thanks for watching. Please SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and SHARE our video.

For more infomation >> Funny Golden Retriever Playing With Baby - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Unai Emery provides update on Aaron Ramsey's Arsenal future - Duration: 2:57.

 Plenty of Arsenal fans have called for the club to extend Aaron Ramsey's contract at the Emirates following his brilliant performance in Sunday's win over Spurs

 Trailing 2-1 at half-time following goals from Eric Dier and Harry Kane, the midfielder was introduced at the break and produced an excellent display as the Gunners turned the game on its head

 Out of contract at the end of the season as things stand at present, the Welshman is set to end his long association with Arsenal in the summer and leave on a free transfer after the club withdrew their offer of a new deal

 With Emery claiming that the situation was "closed" one or two months ago, the ex-PSG boss has stated that the most important thing at present is the player is smiling and producing good performances when out on the pitch

 "Two months ago we spoke together, both for his moment, his present and future," the Spaniard told the press at London Colney

"I think it was a very good conversation.  "I said to you also here in the press conference that I want his focus only on the team, on giving us his performances

 "His present is as I want, and his future is very important for him and his family

We need calm and to do the difference between his future and his present now.  "I think in the last matches his focus [is there]

We were speaking between us [the coaches] and I look at him in every match.  "His focus is positive for us, it helps us

He needs to think about his future, for his family and for him.  "If he plays like yesterday, it's the best for him and the best for us

 "This conversation is not for today for us or for me. It's one situation that was closed one or two months ago

 "At the moment the most important thing is he's smiling, he has the commitment, the behaviour and the performances like yesterday - that's the best for him and for us

" Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Unai Emery provides update on Aaron Ramsey's Arsenal future - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

New brand, Mychrome! - Duration: 0:35.

Hi, my name is Peter Piispanen and I'm the CEO of Mychrome.

Some of you may know us as Mikrometalli.

Since 2015 we've been manufacturing the IM Hart pallet machines here in Finland.

But now we've bought the product and the brand from IM Hart machinery in Sweden,

so now it's made in Finland.

This is the next step in IM Hart pallet machine history

and I hope you will join us on the journey.

For more infomation >> New brand, Mychrome! - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby Feeding Food for Mommy and Daddy - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:28.

Hello everyone! Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Cute Baby Feeding Food for Mommy and Daddy - Funny Baby Video - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Κρύων - Παλιές Συνήθειες - Duration: 31:23.

For more infomation >> Κρύων - Παλιές Συνήθειες - Duration: 31:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto#23 - Trouvez l'inspiration avec Material Design Palette ! - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Tuto#23 - Trouvez l'inspiration avec Material Design Palette ! - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

বিশ্বের বৈচিত্রময় ও অদ্ভুত ৫টি গাছ যা দেখলে চমকে যাবেন Top 5 Incredible Plants in The World - Duration: 3:30.

Top 5 Incredible Plants in The World

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét