Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 4 2018

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and AlbertoC challenged me, he said:

it seems that you always draw with expensive and sophisticated

materials, I challenge you to make a realistic drawing of a forest

in light and shadow, using ONLY a common and cheap ballpoint pen.

So, here is my weapon

a cheap and common and rather old ballpoint pen.

Challenge accepted!

Let's begin by sketching the outline of some of the trees.

One side, and then the other one.

And then the base.

They do not need to be perfect straight lines, because the trees are not

perfectly straight.

And we outline some more trees

the ones that are far away in the back, of course are smaller.

I am pressing lightly with the pen because I want these lines to be

pretty thin.

I make a horizontal dotted guideline for the end of the ground

and now, we begin shading.

But before that, I will actually set aside some areas also with dots,

so that I don't shade them because they will be in sunlight

and to darken further we can do lines in different directions

crosshatching

Very good!

It is actually very nice to draw with this type of pen.

I like it!

Let's shade the other trees, also pretty dark.

Alright!

Like so…

The reason I use dotted lines as guidelines is because once I have

shaded the areas

they practically don't show

they tend to disapear visually.

I was afraid that in this challenge, using only one common pen,

I wouldn't be able to achieve the light and shadow, the contrast I like.

But these rollers are actually pretty friendly and sensitive.

If you press lightly, they draw lighter

than if you push them harder which will produce a darker black.

And as you see, we paint some branches.

Only on a few trees.

And since we cannot erase this kind of pen,

it was very important from the beginning to leave with the white of the paper

the areas which we wanted to be the brightest.

Let's now draw the foliage of the background, we do this with wiggly, uneven shapes.

Sometimes darker and sometimes lighter

something like this

I will probably darken most of what you were seen

but it is best to stay a little bit lighter

and then darken

because as I was saying, you cannot go backwards.

And now the shadows on the ground it does take a lot of work.

And I want this to look uneven

so that is why I'm working like this

…in different directions and with different shapes.

And here I will also set aside

some areas, with ovals mainly, to give the effect of the light coming

through the tree foliage and hitting the ground.

I actually thought that I would tackle this challenge very rapidly,

that this drawing would take me about of one hour.

However, it did take me a lot of work.

I have been at this incredibly about 6 or 7 hours.

And I am not complaining because I enjoyed every minute,

in fact I don't even know where the time go,

I was so into it, but you are the ones that will

decide if the challenge was accomplished.

It´s done!

And as last week, I will be here answering your comments and questions

for one hour after the release of the video.

And if you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> Challenge: How to Draw A Forest With a Cheap and Common Ballpoint Pen - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Inside George H.W. Bush's Special Bond With Service Dog Sully | TODAY - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Inside George H.W. Bush's Special Bond With Service Dog Sully | TODAY - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

President George H.W. Bush Lies In State At Capitol | TODAY - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> President George H.W. Bush Lies In State At Capitol | TODAY - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pete Davidson Pens Candid Note On Bullying And Mental Health | TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Pete Davidson Pens Candid Note On Bullying And Mental Health | TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama Gets Honest About The 'Lean In' Philosophy | TODAY - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Michelle Obama Gets Honest About The 'Lean In' Philosophy | TODAY - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Navy Investigating Sudden Death Of Vice Admiral Scott Stearney | TODAY - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Navy Investigating Sudden Death Of Vice Admiral Scott Stearney | TODAY - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Howie Mandel Gives KLG And Hoda A Peek Into His Cell Phone | TODAY - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Howie Mandel Gives KLG And Hoda A Peek Into His Cell Phone | TODAY - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Reynolds Talks About 'Rivalry' With Hugh Jackman | TODAY - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Ryan Reynolds Talks About 'Rivalry' With Hugh Jackman | TODAY - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Astronauts Dock Safely At International Space Station | TODAY - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Astronauts Dock Safely At International Space Station | TODAY - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Walkthrough & thoughts: LEGO Corner Garage modular reveal! - Duration: 14:10.

hello again as you may have seen by now Lego has unveiled the latest creator

expert modular building and it is the corner garage in this video I'm going to

go through the pictures that they've shown and share just my own personal

subjective thoughts about it not as a preview to my eventual review of the

thing once it's released but just telling you how I feel because well a

lot of people have asked for videos like this and as it turns out I don't mind

doing them the set is gonna retail for $200 u.s. 160 British pounds or roughly

180 euros which will vary from country to country within the euro zone all of

those numbers to me sound very extremely reasonable given the part count of over

2500 as expected Lego is continuing on with the 1950s Americana theme that they

started with the diner set and pretty much everything in this new one looks

like it fits right into that era the shape of the building is very different

from anything that they've done up to this point in this line and I like that

fact just by itself without looking at any specifics just yet I like variety

appreciates their willingness to try something so different here I also

personally really respect the color scheme so much of the dark orange

contrasts nicely against the subtle sand blue and there's plenty of sand blue

with all the window and door frames from the second and third floors I like the

little bit of tan just a regular tan that they slide through there

horizontally gives it a nice little little bit of highlight I think and I

like the octan colors for the lower floor they went with that dark green

rather than just a regular green which makes it feel a little bit more classy

the ground floor plan is what is most different from what they've done out to

this point because they have the whole driveway that goes across to

perpendicular streets you know this is obviously a corner unit it's really not

gonna work very well in the middle of a block though there may be some ways to

work that out by giving yourself an extra strip

drive way to connect to the garage over on the right-hand side they fully tiled

off this area might look even a little bit too shiny for what it's supposed to

be but it presents very nicely and I don't see anything of hand that looks

out of place they've got the classic glass lamp style gas pump and that does

use a printed piece there are no stickers in this set whatsoever so

anything that looks like a decoration is a print and that's a new color for the

Vespa style scooter there in medium Azure Lego

definitely cheated to get some of these photos by disassembling quite a bit of

the place and taking off some walls but this lets you see into the vehicle

maintenance Bay the the garage itself which has a vehicle lift in there it's

also looking like a pretty nice tow truck build with an actual working bar

that will raise and lower and they show it on the box that it'll work with the

pink Elvis Cadillac not Cadillac and from the diner set and they've got a

nice build using a Harry Potter wand for the bar on the tire removing and

mounting tool this is another angle on the same area this is the customer

walk-in area and customer service and checkout counter for the car service Bay

overall this is a nice start and one thing that the official pictures don't

show you is the nice rollup garage which actually rolls unlike the traditional

ones that use those same pieces and have sliders that take the garage door panels

up and above to sly horizontally across the top of the inner space this actually

rolls up check out the review that's already been published over at brick set

com2 see how that looks now we're on the left you see the medium blue colored

door that takes you to the stairway that goes up to the next floor and that next

floor is dedicated to an animal clinic or veterinary clinic there's also a

stairway that continues up to the third floor and that takes a little bit of the

space away you can see how heavily they invested into the dark orange for this

with the corner tiles even being created in that color

a handful of pieces that have never been made in this color before plus a lot of

them that have been made before but I just haven't been used very frequently

the interior space is used I think pretty well notice that they did go very

small on the furniture and did use some of the relatively new curved pieces on

the back I think white is a new color for 2019 for those I've seen them in

gray previously and other companies other than Lego have had parts just like

that for many years now but yeah good use of space usable furniture and they

did preserve enough floor space which is really important to be able to actually

get your minifigures in there and pose them here's another picture that was

taken with the set partially disassembled so you can see in there

easily but they do have some nice small builds for the lab and diagnostic

equipment nice lamp back there in the back and yeah just again I think it's a

pretty nice use of space one of the more interesting things that they've done

with the build here and you'll you'll see this if you look in corners where

they have angles that come together there's a little bit of it on the wall

in the back with the the black blackboard I think is what it's supposed

to be you can see just above it in the white area you can also see in the upper

left hand corner of your screen the gray colored 1 by 2 rounded plates piece

they're using that piece and in some cases multiples of that piece stacked on

top of each other to create variable hinges that have a lot of friction in

them so they're using them to help connect things at these angles in ways

that will be relatively rigid and don't have a actual hinge pivot section

sticking out from them I've experimented with that technique already myself in at

least one of my mocks and it's an invaluable technique it's fully legal

and allows you to just have so much more flexibility than you could ever with the

official hinge pieces so I'm glad to see them using that and really reinforcing

that as something that the official Lego folks

like to do also notice so this is the the third floor here looking from the

outside notice that in addition to the quarter around dark orange tiles that

are you know the one by ones down along the base for some decoration they also

have the 1x1 double sloped it's kind of like a cheese slope but in the form of a

double sloped roof in grey the whole bar of a band of grey going across there

lots of those included in this set I'm personally looking forward to those

being available in that color just graze in general are very very useful and the

bay window over on the right hand side there was one on the main level below us

as well but that's made using a recolor of a two by six by two I believe it is

windscreen piece you've got them mounted sideways on the sides with just regular

clear panels down the middle so rather than using the preformed bay window

piece that they already have which I believe would have been much too tall

for this space rather than just coming up with a different color for that they

came up with an actual build it did recolor apart to do it but I think it

looks good this third floor is an apartment and it looks like it has the

major things that you need there's another couch build here that is a

little bit on the small side but it does work they've got a very old-style TV

there as the obligatory rabbit ears coming off the back the shaping of this

doesn't look quite right to me personally I don't know what all it is I

actually kind of feel like the use of the brown printed tile is a little bit

weird here just personal opinion I kind of wish that was done in a different

color to represent the very very curved screens that that were used in those

days and this looks a little bit too flat the kitchen looks nice and has a

little bit of counter space and some nice detailing for the amount of space

that it uses and in the corner is just the smallest of bathrooms they did

not furnish an official photo for that but basically just has a toilet lastly

there is access via the stairs to get all the way up to the roof and if you

look around the edges at the points where the different angles of the sides

come together you can see more of the stacked one by a two rounded plates in

use there not a lot of detail on the top of the roof itself but if you like or a

pedestrian accessible area this could be detailed a little bit more with just

some more stuff for the figures to look at or to interact with but it's

definitely a good start the figures in this set are a little bit of a letdown

to me personally I don't mean to to seem ungrateful or anything but I don't

really see anything new here possibly one of the faces for one of the

mechanics but everything else looks existing to me and you know it's the

creator line especially with the the expert stuff has brought us some really

really nice new torsos in the past and would have been nice to see some of that

or maybe a different color that we haven't seen in a dual moulded set of

legs or something yeah so yeah kind of kind of plain there lego published this

image showing new and/or interesting pieces some of these definitely are not

new but they just wanted to fill up the page a little bit more with things that

folks might be looking for I like the dark green colored door frame regular

sized door frame of course corner tiles are always a good thing black color for

the ice skate piece is gonna be super useful for very small details you can

see the prints here and there are a couple of brand new designs of pieces

never seen before and if you really want to look into those more carefully take a

deeper dive definitely check out the article or by now possibly articles

that's the new elementary website just google new elementary Lego and you'll

find them or just go to new elementary calm and

around and have some fun this is the most dark orange I think that we've seen

in anything from Lego since the townhall set and that one in comparison to this

looks very very plain with just its level of detail this is definitely at

least a generation ahead in its design sophistication and a lot of that comes

from just what parts are available today it's probably boring to hear this but I

definitely do like most of what I see here I will wait to truly pass judgments

until I you know get it in my hands the one thing that I don't like just looking

at it right here from the front is how the garage sticks out over on the right

it almost feels like the garage and that whole lower unit wants to be its own

thing you know wants to be just a single-story unit by itself on a corner

I think that that would would look better integrated into its surroundings

but of course Lego couldn't release something that's small in in this line

so you know they needed to use at least one base plate and I think the way

things are fit together does work I know that some garages have been integrated

into the lower floor or as the lower floor of buildings like this in

buildings of this era just that little step out portion looks awkward to me

especially with the overhang the awning for the center island where you get gas

being curved around the edges and then that part over there is squared off

otherwise though I feel like there's some really nice kind sensibility that

went into the design of this with colors with shapes with thoughts about adult

fans and teen fans more sophisticated builders you know actual customers what

they all like to see and you know some techniques were introduced some pieces

were introduced that's all useful even if you don't like

the finished product here you want to modify it or you just want to take

inspiration from it and take its pieces and make your own stuff there's a lot

good here for a lot of different people I think

definitely don't expect them to do another corner unit for awhile I think

that they're gonna need to make at least two more regular side of the street

buildings to go in the 1950s line before considering going in a different

direction again so far so good so that's it for my look at this one for

now as always I will definitely buy the thing once it becomes available to

purchase I will build it and it will review it and at that time some of my

thoughts may change once I actually have this thing in front of me and in my

hands for now thank you for watching I'll talk to you in soon

you

For more infomation >> Walkthrough & thoughts: LEGO Corner Garage modular reveal! - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

Vlogmas 2018 Day Four | EASY Christmas DIY | CoralJoyTravel - Duration: 4:28.

on the fourth day of my true friend gave to I started wait white on the fourth

day of vlogmas my true friend gave to me an easy DIY gift for the holidays hey

guys the next DIY project I'm gonna show you is going to be making some coasters

now here I have picked up from Home Depot some tile I don't know like maybe

4x4 something like that these were I believe

50 cents each and I also picked up these now I'm not recommending this but I did

this these are actually free these are free um and I thought they were kind of

the perfect size for a coaster so I picked up four different wood planks to

make it look that it like I wasn't doing a DIY I wouldn't walk out with like 16

of these that would become tacky um but you know if you wanted to make a set of

coasters for someone you could actually get these for free

and then you really can put anything you want on top of the coasters I picked up

at Hobby Lobby some paper some holiday paper and I'm going to do four different

prints and what I did was I traced you know the back side of the tile or this

wooden plank and I'm gonna cut around this I will Mod Podge I picked up from

Hobby Lobby I go Mod Podge on top of the tile put the paper on and then I'll Mod

Podge a couple layers on top the paper so let's get started actually

I'm just gonna do it and then I'm gonna show you all right so I've cut out the

four pieces of paper again you can use photos or gift bags anything you really

want or anything you have on hand at home I think this is gonna make a really

great gift for the holidays so I've put my first layer of Mod Podge on the back

of the well I guess what little plank this is gonna be a coaster and I am

going to start and stick on top and try to Center at first piece and then I'm

going to Mod Podge over over this Mod Podge over this at least twice and then

I'll seal it well look great I have to say you guys this is taking no time at

all you can still see some of the Mod Podge is drying but I just have one last

one to do and to be honest since I got these all for free this DIY project

honestly would cost like less than a dollar maybe a dollar fifty if you're

counting in some of the Mod Podge price but a very affordable DIY and really

cute gift overall

what you guys think of the coasters I was pretty excited with the way they

turned out so today for December 4th the act of kindness that I'm going to share

with you and do myself is donate either some time supplies or money to a local

animal shelter and I'm going to be doing that so I had encouraged you to do that

as well have a great day and I will see you in my next vlogmas video tomorrow

For more infomation >> Vlogmas 2018 Day Four | EASY Christmas DIY | CoralJoyTravel - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 4 de diciembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 4 de diciembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Rossen Reports: Which Curbside Grocery Pickup Is The Quickest? | TODAY - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Rossen Reports: Which Curbside Grocery Pickup Is The Quickest? | TODAY - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B libera su lado animal en una playa de Miami Beach | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Cardi B libera su lado animal en una playa de Miami Beach | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to unpick serger stitches - Duration: 2:16.

Hey guys and welcome back to my channel. It's daniela and today i'm going to show

you how to pick the stubborn serger stitches. I've threaded the serger with

different colors so it's hopefully easier to see. I like to cut the free end

of the seam to get it out of the way.

Then I want to pull out a bit of the needle threads. I'm going to start

pulling those needle threads out of the fabric. I'm careful not to break the

thread but if I do it's not such a big deal. I would just have to work on

smaller sections.

I'm pulling the needle thread in one direction and the fabric in the opposite

until the thread starts to come out of the fabric.

I'm pulling it all the way

out.

Then, I'm going to repeat with the second needle. This one is usually easier to

come off. This is a four thread serger so it has two needles. If you need to unpick

a three thread serger seam, you're going to deal with just one needle.

Once I have both needles out the looper treads just come off because there is

nothing to hold them in place anymore.

And that's all there is to it. Thank you so much for watching. I have

another video on how to quick and easy unpick the cover stitch machine seam.

If you are interested, check it out in the description below. Don't forget to

like and subscribe for more sewing and DIY videos and I'll see you next time.

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét