Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 4 2018

Being a software engineer in the Hardware group

at Google is very interesting because

the tools I have to solve problems are no longer constrained to just software.

When I realized that, it —

it blew my mind because then I realized

I can actually go to mechanical engineers or electrical engineers and say,

"Could you make this tweak so that our software can do so much more?"

My name is Vincent Mo, and I'm a software engineering manager on the Hardware team at Google.

So I work on the smart home and communications part of Google Home.

When you tell Google Home to turn on the light, that goes through my team's stuff.

When you ask Google Home to make a phone call to your mom, that's also my team.

I joined Google as a software engineer 10 years ago.

I've benefited a lot from how easy it is to move across Google.

I can kind of just look across the whole company and just say, "What looks interesting?"

I like working on new things,

and the combination of hardware and software and machine learning in one product — it gets me excited.

The change in mindset that I had to go through when I came to the Hardware team was:

there are no assumptions that can't be broken.

Just imagine the technology behind all these products that you know of from Google,

and imagine that you could just go to the desk of the person that built that thing.

I could go to the Android Hardware team and say,

"You guys have done a really great job building a product that does high-quality voice calls.

How can we do that for Google Home?" Right? Anywhere across Google,

and the part that makes it really fun is I'm working with these people to design something together.

So one of my favorite experiences working on Google Home was working with the Assistant team

and just saying, "How would we design this system?" And then we said, "OK, how should we build it?"

Right? So the organizational part, you know, who takes responsibility for what came after the engineering part.

So we really act as one team. That's one of the things I love about the culture of Google.

Google is really good at creating magical things that are just like,

"How did that ... How did you do that?"

We're used to moving very fast, right?

We want to keep improving things, and so the way we approach hardware is the same way.

We take our unconventional way of doing software and apply it to hardware,

and it's really fun to be a part of defining that.

For more infomation >> Meet a Software Engineer on the Google Hardware Team - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Zoey 101 Cast : Then and Now. - Duration: 2:10.

Zoey 101 Cast : Then and Now.

For more infomation >> Zoey 101 Cast : Then and Now. - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Plan The Perfect Endzone Celebration - Duration: 2:44.

(gong)

- All right Funk & Co., Greg Zuerlein,

kicker of the Los Angeles Rams is coming here.

For what?

An end zone celebration consultation.

Let me see some of that sauce you guys been cooking up.

- [Group] Sauce.

- Kelly, kick things off.

No bad ideas.

Let's see what Mama Roo is all about.

- Touchdown!

(thumping)

- Whaaa?

Okay, okay.

Yep, yep, yep, great.

A lot of friction.

Kangaroos.

That was that, okay.

Let's do something else.

Paint me Jack.

What the heck it that?

- Touchdown!

Woo!

(belt clanking)

Paint me like one of your French girls.

Like from the movie?

- Surprise, surprise, Steve's got his pants off again.

Steve, no.

Pants.

Now!

This is not us.

Huddle up right now!

Come on!

What are we doing?

What are we doing?

All right.

What's happening?

Our job is to entertain people across this nation,

through our clients.

We ain't doing that.

Are you nervous?

Are you confused?

Let's ease up.

Take a deep breath.

(inhaling)

Let go and trust the process.

Okay?

(snapping)

I got one.

It's me time.

Guys, line up.

It's called march of the penguins.

Take the football, put it between your legs,

waddle, waddle, waddle, whaa, whaa, whaa,

lay the egg.

Crowd goes crazy.

(clap)

All right, who's up, who's up?

- That's gotta be me.

- Coming at you.

- Hoo!

Ooooooo.

- Yes!

Get em'.

- [group] Squack!

- Protect that egg.

Protect it!

Okay, all right.

You're feeding each other through your mouths.

I love that.

That's what they do.

- [Group] Bwaaa!

- Okay, okay, break, break, break!

Okay, we're rolling.

We're juicing.

This is the sauce, okay?

Let's use this.

Speaking of sauce, mom's spaghetti.

Bring it on!

- This one you're gonna do Zeke Elliot's

feed me celebration.

- Right, right, right, right.

- But you're gonna take actual spaghetti,

spoon it in your mouth that you've had hidden

in your pants the entire game.

(ball hitting floor)

Touchdown.

Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.

- Okay, okay, okay.

Got it.

Did you have that in there, the whole time?

- All day.

- Let's talk afterwards.

You're looking at a raise.

Bravo!

Guys, I think we are ready to show our stuff to Greg Z.

(gong)

For more infomation >> How To Plan The Perfect Endzone Celebration - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

TIP Explains Why He Doesn't Live in Tiny's House | T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle - Duration: 2:50.

- Are you excited about your birthday party tonight?

- Uh, another day.

- Another day?

- You know, instead of a party, what I really would like?

A stack of hundreds about this tall.

[laughing]

All jokes aside, I really do appreciate Tameka putting

the time and the attention into celebrating my birthday.

Why is there never drinks in this house? I'm thirsty.

- When you fall asleep,

it will be full of drink-- - I ain't going to sleep here.

- Oh yes, you are. - I bet you I don't.

Because. - Why wouldn't you?

- I'm going where the refreshments are.

- They're not at your house.

- I bet you they are. - No, they're not.

- There's too many pictures of you.

- Babe, I got pictures of you, too. What you talking about?

- I don't like it. - You're right here on the wall.

- Yeah, but you in 'em. - Man.

- Where the pictures of me? [laughing]

The Harris household is rather complicated.

Yes, we're married.

Yes, we're on good terms.

No, we do not sleep in the same house, necessarily.

I think our personalities are too big to fit under one roof.

It might not work for nobody else,

but it work for us, you know what I'm saying?

That's why we deserve each other.

I think I'm gonna go on, I'm gonna go shoot a movie.

- Say you going to shoot a movie?

- Yeah, I'm gonna-- - You know that?

- No, not quite.

It start with an A. - Where?

Come on with it, man. Tell me something.

- Africa.

- Africa?

Why would you take a movie in Africa while I'm touring?

- Why would you take a tour while I take a movie?

- How's that gonna work?

- Hey, listen. Let me tell you something.

I done been a lot of things, ain't never been no damn nanny.

- It's not babysitting. It's taking care of your kid.

- I'll tell you what, the one come with the biggest check

ain't gotta take care of the kid.

- Well, who that? - I don't know.

I don't know how much you making?

- What the check like?

- I don't know. What your check like?

- What your check like? - Let me see yours first?

- BOTH: [laughing] - [bleep] you talking about.

- Okay. That means you got the Christmas gifts on lock.

- No, I don't. - Yes, it do.

Christmas bonus!

- Do you work for me, Ma'am? - Uh, some--

- You're not on my payroll. - I lay in the bed

and work for you every night.

- ♪

- Oh, that don't count, no.

- Don't you grind and moan and don't you shiver and shake

on me not a dam-damn time, this one, you understand me?

When it get cold outside and the rain's coming down,

don't you get to rubbing your goddamn leg on mine.

Scoot your ass right on back over.

- You ain't gonna feel like that--

- I ain't got time to talk to you, I got a party to get

ready for, I don't wanna talk to you anymore,

you're not saying the right stuff, I'm out of here.

Get off of me, please. Thank you. Excuse me.

Don't touch. Don't touch! - It's growing already.

- T.I.: No, shop's closed.

For more infomation >> TIP Explains Why He Doesn't Live in Tiny's House | T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Is Openly Tweeting Out His Obstruction Of Justice - Duration: 3:29.

You know, for somebody who loves to Brag about how intelligent they are, Donald Trump sure

does the dumbest things on twitter.

On Monday, Donald Trump tweeted out what is very obviously obstruction of justice and

possibly witness tampering as well.

Here is what Donald Trump tweeted out.

He said, I will never testify against Trump.

This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not

be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about president

Trump.

Nice to know.

Some people still have guts now.

I had to do the finger air quotes there because he put president Trump and guts in quotes.

Not sure why, but yes, the folks on twitter had a field day with that, but anyway, as

George Conway husband of Kellyanne pointed out, this is a very clear violation of 18

us code 15, oh, three to 15, 12, which states it is illegal to make corrupt or forceful

attempts to influence, intimidate or impede any grant or petite jurior or officer in any,

in or have any court of the United States or officer who may be serving.

At an examination or other proceeding before any United States, magistrate judge or other

committing magistrate in the discharge of his duty, Trump did exactly that with the

tweet he was letting people know he was letting other witnesses know that if you do not testify

against him, he is going to praise you and if something bad happens to you as we've seen

through tweets in the past, Trump may flow to pardon around for you made dangle that

in front of your face as a good reason for you to not go and testify against him.

His obstruction of justice is so blatant and so obvious and at this point so public that

it would be shocking if Robert Mueller does not at least come back and a final report

with multiple counts of obstruction against the president of the United States.

Now, here's the problem with that, Republicans are not going to vote to convict in the Senate

on obstruction of justice.

You gotta have more than that, so hopefully the obstruction of justice is just the icing

on the cake, as it very well should be.

Because why would you pray somebody for not testifying against you if they had nothing

to testify against you about, and that's what Republicans seem to be missing here.

You know everybody's out there praising Roger Stone from the right because he's not going

to testify against him.

Shouldn't you be concerned that he knows something that would be of value in testimony against

the president.

That's concerning you, idiots.

Trump sitting there praising him for not doing that is pretty much more evidence that he

has something worthwhile to say, but Republicans don't ever look past.

They don't ever peel back the surface and see what something actually means.

President Trump sure as hell doesn't, and he sure as hell didn't take the time to think.

You know what?

Maybe if I tweet this out, not only is it going to possibly land me in prison, but it's

going to also imply that Roger Stone knows a lot that he couldn't be telling, but because

he's so gutsy and courageous, he's not going to spill the beans.

This doesn't end well for the president of the United States, and hopefully at the end

of all this, this moron is going to tweet himself right out of office.

For more infomation >> Trump Is Openly Tweeting Out His Obstruction Of Justice - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

¡Ana Bárbara habló de su "relación" con Christian Nodal! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> ¡Ana Bárbara habló de su "relación" con Christian Nodal! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

¡Confirmado! Lorenzo Méndez se casa con Chiquis Rivera | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> ¡Confirmado! Lorenzo Méndez se casa con Chiquis Rivera | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

¡Anahí nos contó si se comió su propia placenta! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> ¡Anahí nos contó si se comió su propia placenta! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

¡Grettell Valdez aseguró que no mantiene a su marido! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> ¡Grettell Valdez aseguró que no mantiene a su marido! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Trump le rinde tributo a George H. W. Bush! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> ¡Trump le rinde tributo a George H. W. Bush! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ni Messi, ni CR7, ¡el mejor es Luka Modrik! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Ni Messi, ni CR7, ¡el mejor es Luka Modrik! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Eşkıya Dünyaya Hükümdar Olmaz 119. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Eşkıya Dünyaya Hükümdar Olmaz 119. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

NUEVO DISEÑO,Sorprendente Messenger black 2018 - 2019 / MESSENGER BLACK APK ANDROID - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> NUEVO DISEÑO,Sorprendente Messenger black 2018 - 2019 / MESSENGER BLACK APK ANDROID - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe XD Tutorial For Beginners [Using The Artboard Tool] | HiiQ Adobe XD - Duration: 9:17.

Hii welcome back to HiiQ. In this series we're gonna be covering Adobe XD also

known as Adobe experience designer. this program was created to help web

designers create experiences that are more easily creatable in the web

development side. So if you know from way way back there used to be a program

called Fireworks by Adobe that was very similar where it was meant for designing

websites but websites have changed in recent years from going to responsive

design and being very flat with fewer images so Adobe wanted to set out to

create a design program tailored to web developers and designers to make sure

that they designed things that will be scalable and usable in multiple formats

such as iOS, Android or web. So to start the series we're just gonna be doing the

very basics by covering the artboard tool and in later episodes we'll get

into other tools as well as how to create some really fancy designs and

into a little bit of UI theory and UX theory also known as user interface

versus user experience design. Let's get started. So I'm just starting up

Adobe XD right now and right in the Welcome panel we can immediately select

what device we are going to be designing for so whether it's iPhone, iPad or for

web you can also click on these little dropdowns to select different device

types so such as our Android mobile now there's also new add-ons that are going

to be changing the way Adobe XD works so these add-ons we're not going to cover

them today but just to give you a brief little look it allows you to add new

features to Adobe XD making this program very extensible for the future. We'll be

covering a few of these later on but right now we're just gonna be running

completely vanilla version of Adobe XD. So for this I'm gonna start with a

simple web layout someone's gonna click on the web layout and this will start my

project. So to begin let's just look at some of the actual settings of our

artboards so in the center of the screen this would be what we refer to as our

artboard. You can also see on the left it will

list any artboards that you have currently to see the settings of the

artboard I'm just gonna click on the top bit of text here and I'll select the

artboard over on the right in our properties panel we can see the

artboards actual width height settings as well as the ability to switch it

between landscape and portrait below that we do have this option for

responsive resize we're gonna be covering responsive resize in a much

later episode so I wouldn't worry about it just as yet for scrolling this

feature is very good for when we want to make sure that we are designing all of

our content to be above the fold of the page as its referred to. So on my

artboard to show how this works I'm going to scale it up just by selecting

the bottom little handle here and dragging down so you'll see there's this

dotted line in between that just shows where my screen area ends so if I was to

design all my content put in some sliders and things it's a clear

indicator of where the monitor is and where the user will have to start

scrolling so you can choose whether this artboard is a vertical scroll and if

it's mobile whether it is a horizontal scroll for instance and then the

viewport height itself below that we have the appearance of the actual

artboard this allows us to change the fill of the artboard so I can just click

on this little color picker here and I can select any color I want now if any

color picker in Adobe XD you can save your swatches since this is an area

where we want to make sure that we are saving all the colors that are gonna be

utilized within our project. It's a very good idea to keep the swatches so if I

select a background color here that I'm gonna be using later, right below I'm

gonna just click this save color swatch and there we go. That color swatch is

saved and it will show up in any other color picker throughout Adobe XD you can

also select from existing colors on your artboard by just clicking this pick

color from screen this allows me to select any color I want. Perfect.

Now I'm gonna switch that back to white and the final setting for our artboard

is the grid layout. So this is extremely useful as a lot of websites these days

are designed using some kind of a grid layout also referred to as a column

layout. So if I check this on as you can see it immediately adds in my standard

twelve column grid layout and you can customize it a bit here. So I can choose

how many columns I want so I'm just gonna click inside the field here and I

can type in a number or I can even use the arrow keys just to go up and down to

select new columns you can change your gutter width which is the white space in

between each column. I can increase that or decrease and you can even set your

column width though it's automatically being set because I have an exact

measurement here of my columns and then it's just separating them by the gutter

width but you can also manually change this. And then the final settings down at

the bottom here this allows me to set whether this is a left-to-right margin

based or if I want to put margin along all sides of the screen so just by

clicking on this little option here I can raise the actual top margin the top

margin the right margin the bottom margin and the left margin whenever you

see for values like this it is always going to be in that order top right

bottom left just think clockwise. I'm gonna keep this as a left-to-right only

and there we go now when it comes to adding more artboards we can add them

for multiple devices or just have multiple screens for a lot of our

websites that we design here we like to make sure that we design every single

page in a single document that way the developer can go in and see all the

pages or a client can even go through and actually navigate the website. We'll

get into how to use prototyping in a later episode. So for now to add in more

artboards over on the left here we have our tools

panel and near the bottom there is the actual

artboard tool. If you hover over the tool you'll notice that it has a little

tooltip that tells you the actual hotkey to activate that tool. So I'm going to

just select the artboard tool here or click a on the keyboard and then you're

just gonna scroll over to the right of the artboard here and I can click and

drag and draw a new artboard there we go. So if this new artboard I should start

naming them to make sure that I don't get too confused. So I can just double

click on the actual title of the artboard and I can rename it so this may

be my about page so this also means I should probably name my first start

board. So I can go to that artboard and double click the title or over in the

artboards panel I can double click the name here and just write in what I want

the name to be. I can also for organization click and drag these

artboards just to rearrange them like so now this artboard isn't exactly the same

as my previous one I probably want ones that have the same screen size so

instead of drawing a new artboard as long as I have the artboard tool active

over on the right I can select from any of those existing artboard sizes. So I

can roll down and I can see that there is that same web layout that I used

before so I'm going to click on that and you'll see it'll automatically add that

new artboard in at those dimensions. If you want to design the same exact

project design but at different device resolutions you can select a completely

different resolution to pop it next to it so that the client or developer can

see what you want your project to look like in a mobile view. If you want to

just duplicate a complete artboard and all of its contents select the artboard

once again using the artboard tool and you can just use copy/paste or my

favorite is holding the option or Alt key on Windows and just dragging the

artboard down and then I'll let go and there we go. I've just created a new

artboard and once again you can also use copy/paste. So I can go edit

copy or command+C and then command+V or edit paste and it will paste the

artboard it's a next step here. So that's the artboard tool in Adobe XD. In the

next episode we're gonna get into how to draw shapes in Adobe XD in all of their

settings. So until next time! HiiQ is filmed in Hiilite Creative Group studio

in Kelowna, British Columbia and is made with the help of our creative team. If

you like this video subscribe to the channel and check us out at

Hiilite.com

For more infomation >> Adobe XD Tutorial For Beginners [Using The Artboard Tool] | HiiQ Adobe XD - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Moving Home Costs | 7 FREE Quotes To Reduce Costs Of Move - Duration: 1:05.

So, it's official!

You're moving!

The thought of getting moving boxes, packing, and dealing with movers is stressing you out!.

We understand!!!

It's not easy to pack all your belongings in a truck and give it all to a company to

drive it to your new home.

We get that!

Finding the right moving company is now easier when you request moving estimates from a few

companies.

We ask you a few questions, help you understand your options, and guide you to the right decision

when hiring a moving company.

When dealing with only a hand full of reliable and affordable companies you avoid falling

victim of a botched move and it also gives you the upper hand of what company to hire.

Go to www.usamovingcompanies.com to request your FREE, No-Obligation moving estimates

that could help you stream line your move and save you up to 35%.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét