Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 5 2018

-We all know how to play charades.

We're gonna do four rounds,

30 seconds on the clock per round.

Then the fifth round is the showdown.

Both teams get the same clue at the same time.

I will go first.

You guys can all take your seats.

All right, Saoirse, you're over here.

Come on. -Where are we going? This way?

-Yeah, you're on that side. All right now.

Here we go. Come on. We got this.

What number, guys? -Three!

[ Audience shouting "Three" ]

-Wow, everyone just said "three."

"Three!" Everyone's like, "Yeah, okay, cool, three."

[ Laughter ]

-Okay, okay. -Mm-hmm.

-Telepathy, Jimmy. Telepathy.

-We got this. -We got this.

-We got this, pardsy. Let's go. Ready?

-We'll soul brothers. -All right, ready?

-Yeah.

Is it a song? -Yes.

-It's a song. -Okay.

-Okay, three words. Okay.

First word, baby. Okay.

Third word. "Baby Got Back."

-Yes, that's correct! -Yes!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-You want to go first? Yeah, you go first.

That was too easy. -Alessia --

No, Alessia, you're up first. -Oh, I have to go first?

Oh, okay. -Put the pressure on you.

[ Audience shouting ]

-Seven? "Seven!"

Going for lucky number seven?

I feel like I'm on, like -- -"The Tonight Show"!

-Come on! No, I don't want this one.

I don't want this one. -Alessia, you have to do it.

-Exactly. -I don't want this one.

-You have to do it. -Don't show us, though.

-All right. Okay, so it's...

-TV. -Okay.

-Four words. -Is this timed? We have time?

-Yes! -Oh, shoot. Okay.

Okay, wait, wait. Um, um, um -- come on!

Okay, okay, thir-- oh.

[ Laughter ]

-Third word. -Um...

-Fighting. Ninja warrior.

Ninja -- Teenage Mutant Ninja -- -Yes!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

Yes! Okay.

I never thought you were gonna get that.

-That is rigged! -It's fun! It's fun.

-That is rigged! -That's fun.

How did you get that

and then you end up with a floss at the end?

-That was amazing. -It's fine.

-Just be chill. -All right, sorry.

I'm gonna be cool. -All right?

-I'm gonna be cool. -We're winners.

-All right, we're winners. Here we go.

[ Audience shouting ]

-I see -- I see a two. Oh!

-That's good. -Don't look!

-Disqualified. -What we do?

-That's a point off. -We'll take two.

-Okay. -We're winners. Here we go.

-Okay. -We're champions.

-Right. -Legends.

Movie. -Okay. Um...

-Two words. -[ Chuckles ]

-Second word. -Yeah.

-Me. You.

You. Me.

Boy. Boy. Man.

First word.

[ Laughter ]

Fly man?

Oh, Spider-Man? Oh, Batman.

Gosh, I can't think of --

Ant-Man! -Yes!

-Yes! Ant-Man!

[ Cheers and applause ]

Anderson, let's see what you got.

-What are we gonna do about this?

-You can do that. Do you want to do that one?

-Don't look, don't look. -Do you want to do that one?

-No. No, we don't do the fallen one.

-All right. [ Audience shouting ]

-Yeah? -Got this.

-All right. -It's easy.

-I don't know. Okay. -Okay.

-No, me, me, me. Not -- -Okay.

-Okay, it's a song. -Mm-hmm.

-Three words. -Mm-hmm.

Um...

Shoot. [ Laughter ]

Okay. Uh...

-First word. Third word.

Cry. -Mm-hmm.

-Bird? [ Light laughter ]

Pray?

Cry.

Fly, cry --

I don't know!

[ Laughter ]

Wait. [ Buzzer ]

[ Indistinct shouting ]

-"Living on a Prayer"? [ Laughing ]

Oh, my gosh. -"When Doves Cry"?

-"When Doves Cry"!

[ Ding! ] -Prince!

-No. -He had the moves, then pointed.

-I was trying to do the ass --

-He was pointing at the butt cheeks.

That was a good move. -Wow, I'm sorry.

-I should've showed my butt cheeks.

-Yeah, you should have. That would have --

-I got it. -Damn.

Here we go. You guys have a chance.

Here we go. This is the final round.

-Wait. So are we tied?

-No, we're in the lead, but, Saoirse and Alessia,

you guys are gonna get the same clue at the same time,

and whatever team gets it, wins the whole game.

We get to guess, you guys get to do the charades.

-Oh. -So we have to do the same one?

-Yep. -Okay. What number do you want?

[ Audience shouting ]

She does have moves. -Let's do 5.

-5, yeah. -I saw the moves.

-Oh. [ Laughing ]

-Okay, wait. One, two, three, four, five.

[ Laughter ]

All right. Ready?

-Pal, we got this. -Wait. Are we going?

-Yeah, we're going! -Okay.

-First word. Bang.

-Last word. -Open. Drop.

-First word.

Uh, fall. Uh...

-Five. Fifth word.

Taste. -Drop.

-Sizzle. -Drop --

-"Drop it like it's hot"! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohh, my goodness!

-Hold on! -♪ Drop it like it's hot ♪

♪ Drop it like it's hot ♪ ♪ Drop it like it's hot ♪

Yes, yes! Whoo!

Our thanks to Saoirse Ronan, Alessia Cara, Anderson .Paak.

[ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> Charades with Saoirse Ronan, Alessia Cara and Anderson .Paak - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Margot Robbie Challenges Saoirse Ronan to Do Her Best Australian Accent - Duration: 1:51.

-We got a question for you from -- from a fan.

-Oh, yeah? -Yes.

And would you like to answer it? -Yes.

-Here it is. Her name is Margot. -Oh.

-Hi, Saoirse. Big fan of your work.

I especially admire how good you are at doing accents.

So, I was just wondering

if you could give us your best Australian accent.

-[ Laughs ] -No pressure.

-I feel like that's -- that's setting you up for...

-I feel like she knows I'm not very good at the Aussie accent.

[ Laughter ] -No.

-And she's -- she's doing what I do to Prince,

and she's finding my Achilles' heels.

-No, she would never, ever, ever do that, but we would love --

-[ Australian accent ] Which is the Aussie --

Which is the Aussie accent. I don't know.

[ Normal voice ] I mean -- so, I get confused

between the Aussie accent and the Kiwi accent.

[ Kiwi accent ] 'Cause the Kiwi accent is sort of like this.

It's very relaxed...

[Australian accent] whereas the Aussie accent

is a little bit more nasally.

-Wow! -You know?

-Pal, I want to show a clip.

Here is Saoirse Ronan in "Mary Queen of Scots,"

in theaters Friday.

It's great. Check it out.

-I have such inheritance by blood,

regardless of who I marry or do not marry.

-[ Chuckles ]

-We must discuss succession before marriage,

not the other way around.

We hope we did not vex you.

-Not in the least, madam. I appreciate your honesty.

-We see why our cousin is so fond of the Earl.

I shall respect Elizabeth's crown

as soon as she names me its successor.

-Madam, my Queen will not --

-If she has any concerns about this proposal,

she may express them to me directly.

-That's right! You tell her what's up!

[ Cheers and applause ] You tell her how to do it!

Our thanks to Golden Globe winner Saoirse Ronan, everybody!

For more infomation >> Margot Robbie Challenges Saoirse Ronan to Do Her Best Australian Accent - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Tapper Thinks Trump's G20 Trip Was Fairly Successful - Duration: 4:39.

-What was your takeaway

of President Trump's trip to the G20?

Is it what you expect now when he goes abroad

and sort of rubs shoulders with other world leaders?

-That was a fairly successful summit for President Trump,

I thought. -Yeah.

-I mean, in the sense that there weren't anything,

you know, horrendously embarrassing that took place.

-Yeah. -And we walked out of there,

and we still had alliances.

And he wasn't tweeting nasty things to allies.

So, I mean, relatively speaking...

The thing that I thought about the most was

that George H.W. Bush --

he had just passed away Friday night,

and there was President Trump

at the -- at the G20 in Buenos Aires.

And, you know, Bush was somebody

who really believed in international institutions.

He was a former ambassador to the United Nations.

He was an ambassador to China.

He believed in NATO. He believed in -- you know,

whatever you think about the first Gulf War,

he had this international consortium.

I think the U.S. even made money off of that war, literally.

And President Trump,

not such a believer in international institutions.

Not such a believer in alliances.

Not such a -- with a couple of notable exceptions,

not such a believer in all the things that Bush stood for.

And yet it's really Trump's Republican Party these days.

And he represents a voter base

that shares his view of these alliances.

So I really thought, like, what a contrast it was.

-The -- One of the moments that maybe did stand out

as the most --

that I feel left people the most taken aback

did not involve President Trump.

It was Vladimir Putin and Mohammed bin Salman

having sort of an elaborate handshake.

A very bro-y moment between -- Yeah.

[ Light laughter ] -Yeah.

-Were you shocked to see that? -"Love your work."

-Yeah. It -- It was that. [ Laughter ]

It was -- You see that at the "Vanity Fair" Oscar party, yeah?

-Yeah, it was... [ Laughter and applause ]

It was odd. It was --

It made me nauseous a little bit, honestly, you know?

Here's two killers.

And -- And, look, here's the thing.

They knew that the cameras were there.

I mean, this wasn't -- this wasn't like some private moment

in the -- in the back corner of a restaurant.

They knew that the cameras were there.

They were performing before the world, and they were delighted.

They got away with it.

This guy killed one journalist.

"Welcome!" you know?

I mean, "I've been doing this for years."

-Are you shocked by -- because, it does seem, you know,

when you look back at the Watergate tapes

that required people to find private tapes

where it seems like we live in a moment

where the President's Watergate tapes

are just on Twitter every day. [ Laughter ]

-Like, the -- -It's insane.

-But what -- what you used to have to find

is now being given to you.

That also looked like a moment

that you would watch on a security camera and say,

"Look, we -- we had them shaking hands right there."

-Yes. "We got it."

-And now just people are sort of baldly doing it out in open.

Has that weird for you as a journalist,

how people just sort of hand it to you,

as opposed to making you go looking for it?

-Well, I think it's numbed all of us.

If -- If there had been an e-mail

that leaked during the Obama years

when our standards for these sorts of things existed...

[ Laughter ] ...then...

and it had said something along the lines of the e-mail --

the tweets that Trump sent out this week

about Michael Cohen is this and Roger Stone has guts,

'cause he's refusing to cooperate with the law...

[ Laughter ]

That -- if that had been an e-mail,

you know, you got -- you'd be like, "I got him!"

You know? "This is -- This is my Watergate.

This is, you know, like -- This is my Deep Throat."

Trump just tweets it. -Yeah.

-He just tweets it. We're like, "Oh, yes, right."

[ Laughter ]

-Well, it -- I mean, the genius of it is,

you know, again if Obama did it, we would talk about it forever,

because it would be the only time he did it,

whereas, if you just do it every three hours,

you just have to move on emotionally as a human.

-We don't even get to it sometimes.

-Yeah. -I think I didn't even get to --

I don't even think I covered the day

that Trump came back from Pittsburgh,

from the -- from the synagogue

where that horrible anti-Semitic massacre had taken place

and spent time tweeting about who had been nice to him

and who had not been nice to him,

as if that was on anybody's mind or anybody cared about that.

I think, by the time we got to my show at 4:00 Eastern,

I think so many other things had happened,

I didn't even get to it. -Yeah.

-I mean, that happens all the time,

because there's just --

-I wonder if they ever say to him, like,

"Oh, President Trump, this is trouble.

These tweets are bad." He's like, "Don't worry.

I'm going to do 50 other [bleep] up things."

[ Laughter ]

"You don't have to worry about that.

That's already in the rearview."

For more infomation >> Jake Tapper Thinks Trump's G20 Trip Was Fairly Successful - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Tapper on Covering the Negative Aspects of President George H. W. Bush's Legacy - Duration: 5:33.

-Our first guest tonight

is CNN's chief Washington correspondent.

And he also hosts CNN's "The Lead" weekday afternoons

as well as the network Sunday show "State of the Union."

Please welcome back to the show

our friend Jake Tapper, everybody.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

This is lovely. Thank you for doing this.

Happy Hanukkah to you, Jake.

-Thank you as well. You know, this reminds me,

Hanukkah is our friendship anniversary.

-It is our friendship anniversary.

-Because, well, I'm getting wax on your nice chair.

-That's all right. Please.

-And when I first met you,

you invited me to "Saturday Night Live."

And my wife and I came up to see you.

And it was Hanukkah, so I brought you a dreidel.

-Yes.

-And then of course I found out that you're not Jewish.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Which, by the way, I have four more dreidels for you.

-Thank you.

Well, that's -- this is very nice.

-And gelt. And gelt. -Oh, wow. Look at this.

I mean, the nice thing is because you probably thought,

"Oh, I'm not the first guy" who ever gave me a dreidel,

but you were because I'm not Jewish and I cannot tell you

how little you're given dreidels when you're not Jewish.

[ Laughter ]

Or how little you ask for them.

As a non-Jew, when you see a dreidel,

you don't think, "Oh, man. They got it good."

-No, Hanukkah's not a holiday

that a lot of Christians have Jew envy.

-Of course, right now I am celebrating Hanukkah,

because I married a beautiful Jewish woman

and we have Jewish kids now.

So it's full Hanukkah over at the Meyers household.

-So the gelt, which is the worst-tasting chocolate

in the history of chocolate.

[ Laughter ] -Yeah.

-For Axle and Ash, your lovely boys.

-Yes. It lasts eight days because no one wants to eat it.

[ Laughter ]

So I want to -- before we get to the news,

you are a Philadelphia guy.

-Yeah. -Philly guy. Philly sports fan.

And so last night was when your two worlds collide,

because obviously you live in Washington.

The Redskins played the Eagles. -Yeah. I hate the Redskins.

-Yeah. And it worked out. -Oh, my God.

But that one play when Sanchez gave it to Peterson.

-Adrian Peterson, who ran for a 90-yard touchdown.

Is that just as unhappy as you can be?

-It's a -- I'm pretty sure Mark Sanchez throwing the ball

to Adrian Peterson and the 90-yard touchdown

is a sign of the apocalypse. -Yeah.

-I think that that's in the Book of Revelation.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-And then when Philly ends up pulling it out,

do you sort of lord it over your friends a fair amount?

-No, not this season.

This season is all about like, "Okay, we got through that one.

We got through that one."

-Yeah. That's true. Yeah.

You haven't really gotten to enjoy

being the Super Bowl champions

because the year has been so bumpy.

-It's been a rough year.

But now we're finally -- You know, anything could happen.

We could end up not being in any postseason games,

or we can end up winning the Super Bowl again.

-That's very optimistic.

[ Laughter ]

So you, obviously, because of your job,

one thing you cover is the day-to-day of the news.

And one thing you've been covering this week

is the passing of President George H.W. Bush.

-Yes.

-Tomorrow you will be live from the funeral, yes?

-Yeah. I think actually it's gonna be so cold

that we're gonna be in studio, but yeah, we're gonna be

covering the funeral from morning until afternoon.

-I want to ask about covering a moment like this

because a lot of people discuss when people pass away,

be it Senator John McCain, be it George H.W. Bush,

how do you talk about someone who -- their legacy?

Because there are some who would say, you know, now is

not the time to say anything negative about these people.

But on another level, for somebody like George H.W. Bush,

this might be the last time he's ever talked about at length

for younger people who maybe didn't know him as a president.

Like, do you try to give the whole story?

Or do you take this time to just be positive?

Because as human beings, I think we think,

"Oh, now is not the time to say anything."

-Yeah. It's an interesting question.

Actually, I've been thinking a lot about it

because my roots are in alternative journalism.

I worked for Washington City Paper and salon.com.

So my first instinct is to not believe

the optimistic and shiny version of what we're being told on TV.

But now I'm in a different role, which is an anchor on CNN.

When somebody passes, there is --

You feel almost more like the role of, you know,

of bringing the town together to talk about somebody.

We don't want to shy away

from somebody's full legacy, obviously.

The 1988 campaign and Willie Horton was ugly and rough.

But by the same token, just like with any funeral,

you want to talk about the good things the person did,

maybe more than some of the negative things.

I mean, look, there are plenty of negative things

to say about any U.S. president.

Certainly George H.W. Bush is no exception.

But I do think it's a time for people to appreciate

the goodness of a president, whether it's --

Well, the other thing that's interesting is

when it's McCain and Bush is that their histories,

with all the good and the bad and the nuance,

they certainly are in the shadow of the current president,

might look different than they would have had they passed away

10 years ago, 5 years ago,

because there are a lot of things about George H.W. Bush

that maybe people now appreciate

that they didn't appreciate at the time.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-That was a diplomatic way of saying it.

-That was very diplomatic.

For more infomation >> Jake Tapper on Covering the Negative Aspects of President George H. W. Bush's Legacy - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Yale's Emergency Contraceptive Machine, Cat-Proof Christmas Tree - Monologue - Duration: 2:32.

-Let's get to the news.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office

made a sentencing recommendation today

for former national security adviser Michael Flynn,

who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI

about his contacts with Russia.

I'd say Trump is starting to sweat,

but that could be from anything.

"So...many stairs."

Sources told "The New York Times"

that President Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen

feels his life has been destroyed

by his relationship with President Trump.

Oh, man. I feel the same way.

When we started "Late Night,"

it was supposed to be a cooking show.

[ Laughter ]

Baileys Irish Cream has announced that it will sell

Irish cream flavored chocolate baking chips --

perfect for your child with a drinking problem.

"[Slurring] No, YOU go to bed!"

Yale University has announced it will install a new

24/7 emergency contraceptive vending machine on campus.

Said Harvard students, "Wasn't Yale already Plan B?"

[ Audience oohs ]

[ Chuckling snobbishly ]

[ Chuckling snobbishly ]

A high school in Illinois recently suspended ten players

from its football team after they voluntarily participated

in a so-called Oreo run where they stripped naked

and ran across a field

with Oreo cookies wedged in their buttocks.

Said one teacher, "Who put these back in the break room?!"

[ Audience groans ]

[ Chuckles snobbishly ]

A British company is selling an artificial Christmas tree

that only has branches on the top half

to protect it from being ruined by cats.

Now the only thing that will be ruined by cats is your life.

[ Laughter ]

In a recent "New York Times" article,

a Harvard professor suggested

that people eat only six French fries per sitting.

The article is called,

"We're taking away the only thing you have left."

And, finally, according to a new survey,

children have over 4,200 arguments with their parents

by the age of 18.

And for some people, it's always the same one.

"You're my father!" "No, I'm not!"

For more infomation >> Yale's Emergency Contraceptive Machine, Cat-Proof Christmas Tree - Monologue - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Shots & Slang: Hawaii Edition - Duration: 4:57.

- Let's do okole maluna.

It's Hawaiian for cheers.

- First time I've ever heard it.

- What?

That 'cause you one haole.

- Whoa!

This one.

- [Lana] You too, you know.

- [Brian] She's getting ready.

- You know, what they say is

one foot on sand, one hand, Heineken.

(Lana laughs)

Pidgin is a, uh,

it's pretty much Creole English

that originated from plantation times.

Pakalolo, pakalolo is marijuana,

but it also, it translates to crazy plant, right?

- Oh, really?

- Yeah, make you go lolo.

- Chee hoo is like, it's more of like a chee.

Like it's, it comes from your--

- Chee hoo!

- It's like saying woo!

- Yeah, it's like yay!

Ho, you see the braddah get barreled over there?

Chee hoo!

Haole to you too.

(Lana laughs)

- I'm a ha'ole.

- I'm half ha'ole.

I used to get crap at school for being half ha'ole.

And then I would be like,

"It's okay brah, my last name's Wong."

And they'd be like, "okay."

- Foreigner.

- Well--

- So it's not white, it's foreigner.

It's foreigner.

- I guess.

So the true definition of ha'ole,

which means without breath.

Ha is breath and ole is without.

(Lana laughs)

So, it's pretty much anyone who's not pono

or anyone that doesn't want to give help

or show aloha to anyone,

I don't know.

There's plenty ways of being ha'ole.

- How 'bout some slippas?

- Slippas? Oh, yeah.

- That's what you fricken get slapped with.

- I get rubba slippas.

- You wear on top your feet all day.

- But, you know what, if you have to run fast,

where you put your slippas?

- In your hands.

Brah, you get the Spider-man bibidees, cous.

- Oh, talking 'bout my underwear again?

- Yah braddah.

- Aw, man.

Oh, hama's.

- [Lana] Yeah. - [Brian] all hamajang.

- All hamajang.

Brah, you see that chicks face?

some kind hamajang.

- It's all f-cked up.

- [Matty] What?

All fun and games until someone has hamajang face.

- [Brian] Shoots. - [Lana] It's like yes, yes.

- What does shoots mean?

- Brah, what you stay doing today?

Oh you know, I like go surf, brah, what you like go surf?

- Shoots!

- Shoots. - Shoots.

- So ono.

So ono.

- Buggah is ono. - Buggah is ono.

- When the food is good.

- When it's not too ...

- [Lana] When you get cracks.

- [Matty] What happened to the other guy.

- When I had a few too many Heinekins.

(laughter)

- Yeah, it's the truth.

What happens is, like, if you get cracks, you all buss up.

- [Brian] All buss. - [Matty] You get all buss up.

It's what happens to the other guy.

- A mok.

- A mok is a very large local braddah.

Or, you know what, there can be pint size moks too.

- Anybody who's nuts, basically,

who you're not gonna mess with.

- It's an attitude.

- [Lana] It is. - [Matty] It's an attitude.

It's a lifestyle.

Usually get--

Usually include a neck tat or two.

- These green bottles and maybe some pakalolo.

- That's for sure.

- A titta is,

tell us, what is a titta?

- Somebody who don't wanna mess with.

Someone who's gonna give you cracks.

- You'll get lickings.

Get lickings all day.

- Somebody who give you the stink eye

who just, you don't wanna mess with, that's all.

- No you don't wanna.

- [Brian] Typically-- - [Lana] She'll get nuts.

- [Matty] Nothing to do with a titta.

I've seen some tiny tittas in my day, too.

- There's plenty tittas in Hawaii.

And they come in all different sizes.

All shapes and sizes.

- Short tittas, tall tittas, skinny tittas, Wong tittas.

- Yeah, all kind.

- Did I say Wong tittas?

You get Chinese tittas too.

(Lana laughs)

I gotta stop drinking Heineken already.

- [Brian] One hand in the sand,

- One hand Heineken, that's how.

- Ohana means family.

Aloha is treating somebody how you wanna be treated.

- It's mutual respect.

Aloha is,

it's love, it's kindness.

- [Lana] It's respect. - [Matty] It's respect.

- I think that respect is the biggest word.

Respect.

- That, 100 percent.

And as soon as someone's not giving aloha,

you automatically know.

They stick out like a sore thumb.

When you're driving down the H1 highway

in a white Jeep Wrangler.

- [Brian] JOJ - [Matty] When you JOJ.

Straight--

- Just off the jet.

- Thank you.

- Tell me more about, like, an uncle or an auntie.

- Okay, well, pretty much anyone who has seniority over you.

- It's like mister and missus.

It's a respect thing.

It's like mister, missus, auntie, uncle.

- If you ever are in Hawaii

and you want to show respect to somebody

that is older than you,

you would call them auntie or uncle.

- You don't know their names.

- You don't know their name.

- Auntie, uncle.

- If you have manapua man, never see him for the first time,

ho uncle how's it?

What, can get three manapuas, two porkhash, and one,

I like one small Skittles.

And six pack Heineken.

For more infomation >> Shots & Slang: Hawaii Edition - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

NR- Hvordan lagre PowerPoint-presentasjon som video konvertere PPTX til video - Duration: 1:54.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy. In this video, I will talk about.How to Save a PowerPoint Slide Presentation as a Video?

To run your presentation on computers that don't have PowerPoint installed.you can save your presentation as a video file.

After you have created your slides. and recorded any timing and narrations.

add transition and animation that you want to include.and audio file you like.

You are ready to create a video file. On the File menu select Save.to ensure all your recent work has been saved

in PowerPoint presentation format (.pptx). Click File. Export. Create a Video.In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video

heading. select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video.

The higher the video quality, the larger the file size. Full HD large file size Computer and HD screens.

HD medium file size Internet and DVD. Standard smallest file size Portable devices.

Click Create Video. In the File name box, enter a file name for the video.

browse for the folder that will contain this file, and then click Save. In the Save as type box, choose either MPEG-4 Video

or Windows Media Video. You can track the progress of the video creation. by looking at the status bar at the bottom of your screen.

To play your newly-created video, go to the designated folder location. and then double-click the file.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> NR- Hvordan lagre PowerPoint-presentasjon som video konvertere PPTX til video - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

WORMFIGHTER 2. GET RID OF WORMS IN THREE MONTHS! IMMUNITY! PANCREAS! Vitaliy Ostrovskiy - Duration: 11:41.

For more infomation >> WORMFIGHTER 2. GET RID OF WORMS IN THREE MONTHS! IMMUNITY! PANCREAS! Vitaliy Ostrovskiy - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

أخطاء قاتلة يجب علي المبتدئين في ركوب الدراجة تجنبها !!! #ep1 - Duration: 5:34.

The most important mistakes of beginners in riding the bike and the most important thing to know

There are easy rules to learn cycling

There are precautions that novices should avoid

This way you will get the best bike riding experience

The fact of the matter is that I did not learn how to ride bikes and I always felt a little jealous of those who learned it at a young age

While I was watching them on their bikes, I imagined myself riding my bike and I was walking fast to hit the fresh air with a simple dream

But he dominated me for a long time

When more than one person became interested in cycling

There are those who faced this desire to mock and laugh

There are those who advised me to go beyond it because, from their point of view, it is impossible for an adult to learn to ride a bike and that such skills only gain

I did not despair or give up what they said. I just ignored everything and started looking at social networking pages about cycling groups. In fact, I found an excellent selection of these groups

Some organize events, others offer tips, others teach novices

It was great for me. I knew that time was always there for you to do whatever you dreamed of

And that there is no thing called "too late" if you want something, shake your chair and start to implement immediately and do not give in to the words of the discouraged at all

The most important thing I focused on in those electronic discussions was how to master the skills of riding a bike quickly

But the warnings that I heard, which were very frequent, came to my attention. These warnings were about the mistakes of beginners, which I will discuss with you below

Beginners' mistakes in cycling

1- Do not make your chair low

It is a simple attempt at balance and a sense of security, but I will not lie to you

What you will feel is pain in the knees from the front do not reduce your chair too much, remember that the chair in the normal position that suits you will be comfortable and better in balance

2- Do not bounce luxury clothes

When a person learns a new skill, he or she may experience some minor accidents and cycling

You are about to fall off the bike or have an imbalance

So you do not need to wear expensive clothes or a lot of accessories

I suggest you wear something comfortable and help you move easily and freely

3- Inappropriate size

Yes in the world of bicycles there are different sizes

You should try more than one type and see which suits you and your body and do not feel pain while riding in front of the knee

Because this means they are shorter than you need

You do not feel pain in the back because that means it's longer than you need

Choose the most suitable for you so that every trip on the bike does not turn into a torment

4- Disinterest in bicycle

For more infomation >> أخطاء قاتلة يجب علي المبتدئين في ركوب الدراجة تجنبها !!! #ep1 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

L14: Agreement Protocols|Distributed System|classification of Agreement Problem|Byzantine agreement - Duration: 15:34.

Like

Share

Subscribe

For more infomation >> L14: Agreement Protocols|Distributed System|classification of Agreement Problem|Byzantine agreement - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Viajar al mar 🐷 Peppa Pig en Español ☆ Ver Videos de Peppa Pig Vídeos | De Juguetes Dibujos Animados - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Viajar al mar 🐷 Peppa Pig en Español ☆ Ver Videos de Peppa Pig Vídeos | De Juguetes Dibujos Animados - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Аквагрим | МК креативный, зимний образ | Марафон в инстаграм | Выпуск 75 - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Аквагрим | МК креативный, зимний образ | Марафон в инстаграм | Выпуск 75 - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Les homophones : "La", "là", "las" ou "l'a" ? - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Les homophones : "La", "là", "las" ou "l'a" ? - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

🤔 O Fim do Youtube esta Próximo? A Internet vai Acabar na Europa em 2019? #SaveYourInternet - Duration: 12:03.

For more infomation >> 🤔 O Fim do Youtube esta Próximo? A Internet vai Acabar na Europa em 2019? #SaveYourInternet - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Under Rs 10000 Best Smartphone in India 2018 | In Hindi | - Duration: 4:45.

Top Smartphone under 10000,top Smartphone,best

smartphone,redmi y1,under 15000 phones,realme c1,realme 2, Samsung phones under 10000,tech

expert,techexpert,notch phones,best phone under 10000 for pubg,in india,redmi phones

under 10000,in hindi,top 5 phones under 15000,top 3 smartphone,top 5 smartphone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét