Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 6 2018

In order to combat the massive national debt that they've created, which is now to the

tune of over $21,000,000,000,000, Republicans this week are considering legislation that

might actually further cut food stamp programs and children's health insurance programs here

in the United States, but before they knew that they may want to look at the research

that is currently available that shows that access to food stamps for children actually

leads to them being more successful later in life and being less dependent on federal

assistance programs.

See, here's the thing, Republicans have told us for years that if we create this welfare

state, if we give poor people money for things like food and healthcare, they're going to

become dependent upon the system.

They're going to be what Reagan called those welfare queens and they'll never work another

day in their life because Uncle Sam's providing everything for them.

Research shows that not only was that never true, but it's actually the opposite.

Children who get food stamps prior to the age of five in the United States are more

successful later in life.

They have an 18 percent higher high school completion rate than their counterparts who

did not receive those federal assistance programs.

They're five percent less likely to have heart disease growing up, uh, less likely to have

metabolic diseases.

Women in particular have.

They're on food stamps prior to the age of five, have a higher chance of achieving greater,

higher education according to the new study, and you can actually check it out.

It's in the description under this video, the link to it, but what this does is it blows

apart these decades old republican talking points that tell us that if we put somebody

on public assistance, they're there for life.

They'll never want to do anything else.

They'll never want to get better.

They're going to sit there, a lazy loud sucking off the government's teat.

That's literally the opposite of what happens.

People who get this assistance, who get the hand up, not a handout, but they're getting

lifted up.

We're helping them and they end up contributing more to society.

They have better overall mental health and physical health and everything in their lives

can improve by giving them that helping hand early in life.

Right now, 70 percent of food stamp recipients here in the United States are families that

have children.

If we do not take care of them, if we do not help them based on the way our society is

today, we are essentially condemning them to a life of poverty.

It's not because they're lazy, it's not because they're not trying.

It's because they're not given any opportunities do better.

That's the way the system is set up today.

You know, if you're born poor, if nobody helps you out and you have to go to these poor schools

that have been starved for funding, you can't afford college because student loans will

kill you later in life.

You're stuck.

We have created this endless cycle of poverty because we refuse to help out and we refuse

as a country to actually address the problems and that's why this study is so important.

Not just because it makes Republicans look even dumber than they are, but because it

shows how much good we can create in this country.

Just by giving people a helping hand.

For more infomation >> Sorry Republicans, Social Programs Help Children Succeed In Life - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

This AI Learns Human Movement From Videos - Duration: 2:48.

Dear Fellow Scholars, this is Two Minute Papers with Károly Zsolnai-Fehér.

In a previous episode, we discussed a technique where we could specify a low-quality image

of a test subject, and a photo of a different person.

What happens then is that the algorithm transformed our test subject into that pose.

With an other algorithm, we can transfer our facial gestures onto a different target subject.

And this new method does something completely different — here, we can copy a full-body

movement from a video and transfer it onto a target person.

This way, we can appear to be playing tennis, baseball or finally be able to perform a hundred

chin-ups.

Well, at least, on Instagram.

Now, look here!

Up here you see the target poses, and on the left, the target subjects.

And between them, we see the output of this algorithm with the target subjects taking

these poses.

As you see, the algorithm is quite consistent in a sense that during walking, we often encounter

the same pose, which results in a very similar image.

That's exactly the kind of consistency that we're looking for!

Remarkably, this algorithm is also able to synthesize angles of these target subjects

that it hadn't seen before.

For instance, the backside of this person was never shown to the algorithm and it correctly

guesses interesting details, like the belt of this character to continue around the waist.

Really cool, I love it!

We can also put these characters in a virtual environment and animate them there.

Now, this work, like most papers that explore something completely new, is raw and experimental.

Clearly, there are issues with occlusions, flickering, and the silhouettes of the characters

give the trick away.

Anyone looking at this footage can tell in a second that it is not real.

The reason I am so excited about this is that now, we finally see that this is a viable

concept, and it will provide fertile grounds for new followup research works to be improved

upon.

Two more papers down the line, it will probably work in HD and look significantly better.

Just imagine how amazing that would be for movies, computer games and telepresence applications.

Sign me up!

And, computer graphics research has a vast body of papers on how to illuminate these

characters to appear as if they were really there in this environment.

Will this be done with computer graphics, or through AI?

I am really keen to see how these fields will come together to solve such a challenging

problem.

What a time to be alive!

Thanks for watching and for your generous support, and I'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> This AI Learns Human Movement From Videos - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

México protege a sus trabajadoras domésticas | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> México protege a sus trabajadoras domésticas | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus | Little Eddie | + More Nursery Rhymes & Baby Songs - Kids TV - Duration: 34:56.

Let's go on the bus ride!

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish;

Swish, swish, swish; Swish, swish, swish;

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish,

All through the town.

The driver on the bus go move on back..

Move on back Move on back

The driver on the bus go move on back..

All through the town.

The people on the bus go up and down

Up and down Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down

All through the town.

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep;

Beep, beep, beep; Beep, beep, beep;

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep;

All through the town.

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah;

Wah, wah, wah; Wah, wah, wah;

The babies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah;

All through the town

The mommies on the bus go "Shush, shush, shush;

Shush, shush, shush. Shush, shush, shush.

The mommies on the bus go "Shush, shush, shush;

All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

That was such a Fun ride wasn't it

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Little Eddie | + More Nursery Rhymes & Baby Songs - Kids TV - Duration: 34:56.

-------------------------------------------

Vestidos de charro, la tendencia en las quinceañeras | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Vestidos de charro, la tendencia en las quinceañeras | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Criminal Minds - I'm Not Ready - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Criminal Minds - I'm Not Ready - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

El último adiós al expresidente George H. W. Bush | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> El último adiós al expresidente George H. W. Bush | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Phil Keoghan Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Phil Keoghan Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

This Small-Town Mississippi Victorian is a Diamond in the Rough | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 4:32.

Let's go to Mississippi.

Woohoo.

(upbeat guitar music)

I was watching Family Feud and the prompt was

name one place you don't want

to admit to anyone you're going.

And the guy goes, Mississippi.

(laughing) That's so mean.

Which is terrible, I don't think that's fair.

We don't support that. I think Mississippi has

lots of beautiful things to offer.

Including, this Crystal Springs, Mississippi Victorian.

It was built in 1866, and is on

the National Register of Historic Places.

It's nearly 4,000 square feet.

It has four bedrooms, two baths,

and a sweeping front porch.

But it's listed for $250,000.

So, a reasonable dream.

A reasonable dream.

And a fixer-upper, apparently.

It looks like something out of a little story book.

Yeah it does, it looks from the exterior.

It doesn't really look to be in that bad a shape.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the rough.

I'm just seeing diamonds. Diamond.

That's what I see when I look at myself in the mirror.

No rough, just diamond.

(laughing)

Depends on what time of day I awoke though.

Sometimes I just see rough, (crickets chirping)

no diamond.

Again not seeing the rough Yeah.

This looks like move in ready. This looks beautiful.

And look at the fun molding on the staircase.

I love that. So pretty.

Oh, it's hand carved newel post.

(Betsy gasps) That's amazing.

Do you love a hand carved newel post?

Well I'm not gonna turn one down.

Okay, I think we just must have different opinions

about what a diamond in the rough is.

Maybe this person-- Maybe my standards are low?

Yeah, I'm not seeing any rough.

Where's the rough?

We can move in and be the rough.

Yeah, maybe that's what. (both laughing)

But that looks like a built in book case.

Yeah. It's really nice.

Wonderful.

High ceilings. Crazy high ceilings.

Look at that pretty door.

Look at that big beautiful, not supposed to say that,

big beautiful glass.

You come in and clean it up a little bit,

but you don't touch the original stuff.

Yeah, no.

I might like wallpaper. You let it be.

Molding, flooring, if it's all working,

I'm gonna leave it.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.

That's how the old song goes, right?

That's how it goes, yeah.

I even like that little sofa there.

I like the sofa but I don't know if I like it there.

It just seems like the time out corner.

(laughing) I could go for a time out in my life right now.

Yeah, honestly please.

Please send me to time out. We need to take a five.

I kind of like that greeny-peachy action

happening side by side. Oh my god, thank you.

I love peach and mint.

Sweet and southern and-- Sage and clementine?

Ooh, yeah. All the herbs and fruit

combinations are welcome. We're getting a little...

It's definitely culinary.

Mmm, a beautiful bay window.

I do love a bay window. Me too.

I can't figure out if there are little screens

covering them right now.

'Cause they look maybe not like

they're letting full light in.

I would just open them up (laughs)

Okay, just let the birds fly in.

Yeah. (birds screeching)

Like little Cinderella.

Talk to the bird. Or was that Snow White?

They all talk to the animals.

They all talk to the birds.

Oh my gosh.

The color looks so different in this image,

but I love the way it looks.

Oh, a crystal chandelier, love that.

I wonder if that's original.

Maybe so. Maybe?

Yeah. Even if it's not original

it looks definitely historic. Old.

And there's a fireplace.

Ugh, love it.

Oh, here's the rough.

The rough. Wow I feel that we just took

a sharp left turn. (both laughing)

Skirt!

That tile looks like Christmas fruit cake

that people do not eat.

If those are wooden cabinets and you could just resolve it

by painting. Paint?

That would be great. That might be the fix.

But honestly I can't really tell

what's going on from here with them.

There's so much to look at, but none of it's--

Appealing? Yeah.

Because when it comes to your kitchen,

its what's on the outside that counts.

And also, when it comes to life in general.

(Katherine laughing)

Just remember that kids. Oh my god Betsy.

I'm just kidding (laughs) Don't take her advice.

(both exclaim)

There's that green. Now we are, okay.

Hello from the other side.

I feel like we've received new information on the kitchen.

Looks like there used to be a wall there,

and they said (shrieks)

We wanna embrace the open floor plan but then,

They couldn't figure out how to keep

it standing so they just But we literally can't.

punched a hole out.

But it kind of makes you feel like the whole thing

is a little precarious when you see that one beam,

Going up from the counter.

(Katherine laughing) And you're like this is

holding everything together.

Okay see that looks so picturesque.

So picturesque.

And you get a lawn, trees, porches.

Yeah, that's a lot. I feel like you're getting

a lot of house for that. Yeah a lot for that.

So you could afford to make the little tweaks.

Exactly. Tweaks on the inside.

Yeah.

For more infomation >> This Small-Town Mississippi Victorian is a Diamond in the Rough | Great Estates | Southern Living - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

NCIS: New Orleans - Jacob's Other Wife - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> NCIS: New Orleans - Jacob's Other Wife - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jose Sarduy Comedy Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Jose Sarduy Comedy Spotlight - Last Call with Carson Daly (Interview) - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens If You Ferment Orange Juice? Ep. 1 Ferment Soda Pop Too? - Duration: 8:21.

Hey guys! Welcome to this inaugural, this first, this numero uno, primero, this Ichi

episode of "Let's Ferment Anything" with Jared, and on this episode we're going to

be fermenting a couple of things. 1. orange juice. How do you think it's going to turn

out? It doesn't sound that bad, but 2. we're gonna be fermenting, I tried to

ferment sprite. So make sure you stay to the end and see how this fermentation

party ends. Let's do it. So, here we are. As I said, this is the first episode, and before we

get going, I mentioned we've got orange juice that I'm gonna be

fermenting, and we've got sprite. Both of those I have not opened. I don't even

know how it's going to turn out. We're gonna do it here, but make sure you stay

till the end, but before you do that, subscribe to this channel. There's a

little dude, a little caricature: click on it and

subscribe to the channel, then hit that bell for notifications so that every time these

come up, or the metal minutes, that you'll be notified. So make sure you

subscribe right now... it's somewhere.... somewhere there anyway. So today, as I

mentioned, we've got orange juice, and we've got sprite. So, orange juice...

the idea of fermenting orange juice, it's really not that bad.

You know, I can probably see it, although I haven't ever tried it before. This is

gonna be the first time. It sounds plausible, but sprite? I just wanted to

try something and see what happens to show everybody that it can or that it

can't, and the idea is hopefully you'll get some ideas that you could

ferment at home. The first one that I fermented is orange juice. This is about

two cups of fresh squeezed orange juice. Then, I added a quarter of a cup of

whey. Now, I used whey in this is because I didn't want to use kefir

grains. I didn't want to use kombucha. I didn't want to contaminate it in any way.

Whey is pretty easy, and you could find it, but essentially, I used it from this

whole milk yogurt. I strained it off and collected the whey and used it for these

fermentations... so about a quarter of a cup. We had about two cups of oranges,

about a quarter of a cup whey added, a half a cup of water, and then

a dash of salt and let it sit. It's been actually sitting for about a week. You

probably don't need to let it go that long, but I just wanted to see actually,

how it turns out. But you can see...I don't know, a little bit, maybe. There's

the camera; we're gonna try it out. Now, I've got a glass, and after we fermented

this, we let it sit for a while. I think it's gonna taste alright. Alright,

so here we go. Did you hear that?

Okay, it still smells like orange juice, kind of crazy. Alright so here's a cup. Let's

see what happens. It's fizzy. Can you see that? Certainly, it's fizzy. I actually

just swirled it like a glass of wine... I'm a nerd.

Okay.. now, it smells okay. It tastes actually alright. I don't know if

you guys have ever had those Oranginas. It's like a fizzy, watered-down

version of orange juice, but essentially that's what this tastes like.

And hopefully you can see it. I don't know if you can or not, but you can see

the bubbles in there, and that's from the fermentation so the whey consumes the

sugars and releases a little bit of carbon dioxide, and you get the fuzzy things float to

the top. Anyway, it's not bad, not bad at all. I would I would probably drink that.

So, I'm going to give it a thumbs up on the fermented orange juice. That's a definite

thumbs up. It actually wasn't that bad. I've never tried it before, but it's kind

of just like a refreshing, lightly carbonated orange drink. That's what it

tastes like. So we're gonna give it a thumbs up. Now we're gonna do sprite and

see how that turns out. But do me a favor. Comment below and let me know if you

guys have ever fermented anything before, or if you do ferment, let me know your

favorite way to do it. Do you like to use whey? Do you use strictly brine? Do you use

kombucha or kefir? But comment below and let me know. I'm always curious, but let's get

onto the sprite thing. I know you're pretty curious about that, right? I am

too, actually. What I did is I applied the same concept of the sprite as I did to

the orange juice. So I took about two cups of sprite. Now the reason I chose

sprite, I think I mentioned this to you was because there's no phosphoric acid. Now, of

course, there's water, high fructose corn syrup (Yuck), but it's regular Sprite, so

I took two cups of sprite. I added 1/2 a cup water, 1/4 of a cup of whey, then I

added a pinch of salt. Then, it's been sitting in there for seven

days just like the orange juice. I don't know how it's gonna turn out. You kind of

see that there's like these little floating things here on the bottom. It's puffed

out, so I can see that it is fermented. So I don't know what's gonna happen. This

may explode. I have no idea but I'm going to try it first, then I'm going to smell it and

then we're gonna try it. Alright, so here we go..........

Did you hear that? That was tough I didn't want it to explode.

Anyway, so we've got some bubbles here coming up to the top. Also, I let it go

flat before I put it in there, so it wasn't carbonated. So it had sat out

probably four or five days to get it completely flat. You can kind of see

the bubbles are there. It doesn't smell. It just smells like sprite. You can see

it actually re carbonated itself, maybe? Alright, here we go...

fermenting sprite. I mean, again. It's not good. I'm not gonna say that it is

good. It just has the weirdest taste. It tastes like like old socks, sitting in

water, old carbonated water. It's like it has a weird smell, that

smells not great, of course. You can ferment it because what happens is the

whey just consume the sugars and makes a little bit of bubbles,

et cetera. I'm going to definitely give this a thumbs

down, however, I will say that it is possible to ferment sprite you heard it

it made a sound it popped I'll go ahead and finish this just for the record just

to show you guys that I certainly oh that's terrible

all right so that's it that's the episode of that we're gonna get a thumbs

up on the fermenting orange juice which again it's actually not bad it's pretty

tasty and then we're for sure when you give a

thumbs down on the sprite now again I don't know even know why you would want

to ever ferment sprite there's really no reason for that

so we fermented both of those just to show you what you can do so now we're

done going forward we're gonna be fermenting a lot of things so make sure

you come back often if you enjoyed it if you learned anything if you thought this

was great like it or even just like him tell me what you didn't like about it I

always love those as well I get some pretty crazy things on there but they

said I probably got about 14 things that are fermenting in there now and I think

you guys are gonna be pretty surprised about some of the things

I'm gonna be trying to firm it subscribe make sure you subscribe hit that little

caricature and battle for future subscriptions make sure you notify the

ball and the lastly find me on social media I'm all over the place

Jared's Pro pops on at Facebook you can find me Jared's probiotics or Jared toil

on Instagram you can find me on Twitter Jared's probiotic I give out a lot of

information talk about better gut health and I'm always interested in that so

hopefully you enjoyed this episode got a little bit of curious miss out of the

way thumbs up on the orange juice definite thumbs down on the ferment and

sprite I appreciate you guys tuning in make sure you come back off in I have a

wonderful day and let your gut get you good and gut healthy cool peace

For more infomation >> What Happens If You Ferment Orange Juice? Ep. 1 Ferment Soda Pop Too? - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

NCIS: New Orleans - Self Destructive - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> NCIS: New Orleans - Self Destructive - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Powerful Panel Discussion Tip #177 with Neen James: How to Surprise & Delight the Audience - Duration: 1:23.

Neen, how can we surprise the audience with spontaneous bits of information during a panel

discussion?

And so, I use researchers.

So, you've made...and you can, you know, I use researchers all the time because of my

keynotes.

And I always customize components of my speech for an audience.

So, I have hired these researchers in New York, and I'll say to them, "Find me an interesting

fact about this industry.

Find me something specific about this company no one would know."

Or maybe, for example, I'm a huge advocate for what companies are doing to support their

community.

So say, "Tell me who they're donating to, what are the charities they support?"

And so, on the panel, I might say, "I love that you guys gave $5 million to the Boys

and Girls Clubs of America."

And then the CFO and the CEO were sitting there going, "Oh my God, how does she know

that?"

Because it's about sharing.

Sometimes even the audience didn't know they were getting $5 million.

So, as a panelist, don't just think how do I answer this question?

Think about how do I answer it, elevate it, and add more value that keeps people's attention?

For more infomation >> Powerful Panel Discussion Tip #177 with Neen James: How to Surprise & Delight the Audience - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Traffic Monster Review, Testimonials & Bonus 2018 | New Traffic Methods Revealed - Duration: 6:41.

welcome to the ultimate traffic monster review in the next few minutes you will

learn what ultimate traffic monster is all about you will also hear

testimonials from persons who actually use the system this is the first of

three videos in this training series where I show you how to generate

unlimited leads and sales using a marketing system that turns $1.00 into

four dollars and fifty cents over and over again on autopilot whether you are

an affiliate marketer or a CPA marketer and e-commerce store owner a consultant

or service provider basically if you sell anything online in any niche

whether it be weight loss fashion internet marketing relationships

personal development shopping anything this system will work for you but before

that let me ask you a question how has your Jochen it's December of

2018 have you achieved the business and financial goals that you set at the

beginning of the year if your answer is no don't worry because I'm here to help

you achieve them fast fast as in before Christmas

now that's a bold claim but it's one that I can back up hi my name is 90 I'm

the creator of the ultimate traffic monster

series which has helped over 20,000 marketers build and grow their online

business's rapidly with my unique traffic sources and methods using these

traffic systems I've started and Kron six and seven-figure businesses and

projects in various markets including publishing a top mobile game they're

scattered over 500,000 downloads I've built multiple six-figure physical

product businesses in the skincare weight loss and body building spaces

I've built two seven-figure ecommerce businesses in the

hi aging and kitchenware space I've bought dozens of affiliate contests

against industry leaders I've generated high six figures in private affiliate

offers and aside from that I've given numerous marketing talks interviews and

presentations both online and offline I've become one of the pioneers in

Reddit and Pinterest traffic generation even before the marketers and gurus knew

about them I was paid big bucks by some of the largest real estate companies in

Malaysia where I come from to advise them on your marketing efforts and last

but not least I've launched dozens of award-winning internet marketing courses

such as the one that you are part of right now which is the ultimate traffic

monster line of products and much much more

now I'm not listing all of this to brag but to give you an idea of what's

possible when you've got the right traffic and marketing systems in place

and to ensure you that the UTM system was not created based on theory and

speculation but from years of marketing experience and also hundreds of

thousands of dollars spent on advertising and millions of dollars in

revenue

hi guys Declan Mike here just want to shoot you this quick video for our new

product house ultimate traffic monster 2 but 3 good friends of mine 90 honey I'm

Michael Baptiste this is top top quality stuff the guys go through hell and where

they get their best amounts of traffic if you don't have traffic online you

don't make sales full stop traffic is absolutely vital to succeed in this

business if you don't have traffic again as I said you won't have any sales so

whatever you have is no good but these boys go in-depth on how they get most of

their quality quality traffic and it's so easy and the course is laid out the

way would so newbie friendly that anyone can use it

it's ideal for someone starting off it's ideal for seasoned marketers as well

pick it up now it's on the time sale the price is only gonna go up the longer you

leave it ultimate traffic monster to find products fantastic course thanks

guys talk to you soon Declan back over and

out hey everybody William Villa grande here and I got a brand new product

review it's actually a product the product is called ultimate traffic

monster 2.0 and it's by three guys in the industry it's native food Michael

Baptiste honey a div and this is a 44 page PDF and what it basically is is it

goes into detail about you know choosing a CPA network getting accepted into a

CPA network running a campaign you know choosing the right campaign from the CPA

you know cuz there's a lot of campaigns that you could pick in a CPA network

they go into the the three niches that you should actually focus on in the

beginning especially if you're starting off because you know you don't want to

really bog yourself down with getting you know all these different offers so

just go with the three that they suggest in those niches and just follow along

with them and I I'm pretty sure you're gonna be as long as you take action

you're gonna see some results I was able to see some results pretty fast so what

I suggest is hit that Buy button pick it up and I guarantee you will make money

if you just take action thank you very much

hi buzz this is Billy dawn I'm recording this video as a testimonial for ninety

honey and Michael they've put together an awesome product called ultimate

traffic monster 2.0 they they released or ninety released a first version of

the product called ultimate traffic monster a little while ago that was an

awesome product they hoped a bunch of clients get results students just like

yourself get traffic and make a lot of money now they've come out with ultimate

traffic monster 2.0 which is stronger which is more powerful which we hope you

get results even quicker and you know I highly recommend you get this this gets

one of my one of my highest recommendations as one of the best

traffic products on the market at the moment what you need to do is you know

you need to click underneath this video there should be a pineapple and click on

that bond and ninety honey and Michaels you on the inside click the link in the

description section below this video for more information also please like share

and leave a comment and hit the subscribe button if you liked this video

For more infomation >> Ultimate Traffic Monster Review, Testimonials & Bonus 2018 | New Traffic Methods Revealed - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

[40 Mike- Airsoft Innovations] Présentation | Review | Airsoft FR - EN subs - Duration: 8:03.

Hi everyone and welcome to this presentation of the 40 Mike grenade from Airsoft Innovations

This one is delivered in a cardboard box with very rich informations

We mainly learn that it's a 40mm gas grenade that requires a proper grenade launcher

Its capacity is 150 bbs and its output velocity is 240 FPS

But also that the range can reach 100 feets for a 10 feets dispersion

The detail of the mode of operation is also described, the grenade expels a line of 150 bbs in 1/3 of a second

Inside we find to start, a safety cap

A small bottle of silicone oil for maintenance of the grenade gaz valve

The 40 Mike grenade

A specific PVC patch for this grenade

And an instruction booklet in English

Particular emphasis is placed on safety rules for intelligent and respectful use on other players

You can also see illustrations that show how the inside of the grenade works and the different steps of preparation

This grenade is mainly made of CNC metal factory whose finish is perfect

A huge sticker on the grenade recalls the characteristics of it, the steps of preparation and the rules of security to respect, namely:

Do not use strong gas as Nuprol 3.0 or 4.0 types, nor HPA or CO2

For this grenade, you will therefore rather use green gas

And respect a minimum distance of 30 feets

On the top, there is a security mark that repeats to not use HPA or CO2 and a sticker and also present that advises against the dismantling of the grenade

There is also the hole for loading and ejection of the bbs

And the gas filling valve

At the back, we see the firing pin

The blue mark is not original and was made by the owner of the grenade and I will explain later its usefulness

To start using this grenade, we put in position the safety cap to prevent accidental percussion

We fill in gas on the top while respecting the recommendations of Airsoft Innovations regarding the choice of the gas

And we fill, thanks to a BB loader, in bbs the grenade

When it blocks, you can temporarily stop the filling, cover with finger the filling hole and shake the grenade after turning it so that the bbs are placed in the spiral

Then we start again until complete filling

The last bbs present in the hole should be removed, and the grenade will be ready to use

The blue mark on the base is aligned with the firing hole because this one is off-center

Indeed, if the ejection hole is on the side at the time of the shot, the bbs will be deported in this direction

That's why when you insert your grenade into your grenade launcher, please center your exit hole to reach the target point.

For comparison, I show you the 40 MIKE with a more classic 40mm grenade

The 40 MIKE is slightly larger so pay attention to the model of grenade launcher you use, especially if the opening is sliding, make sure you can load it

On this shot at 100 feets, the bbs fell 10 feets in front of us

On this last shot at 200 feets, the balls fell 30 feets in front of us, at a temperature of 15 °C, 170 feets is the maximum distance that can be expected by conterbalancing shot angle

In order to compare the impact and result feeling with the 40 Mike, we tested a 40mm gas grenade and a CO2 grenade

Regarding pain level, the 40 Mike is well below the CO2 grenade for the same distance, I had no trace on the skin after the shots

In conclusion, this 40 Mike grenade offers an excellent finish for this type of product

The content delivered as standard is very correct

The grenade is very simple to prepare thanks to its simplicity of getting started

Only downside, as any gas thrower, the distance reached is greatly impacted by the differences in temperature compared to other tests that I could see

But if you use this 40 Mike intelligently while respecting the safety rules of the manufacturer, it remains a good grenade to reach appreciable distances after training

A huge thank you to Ding Chavez from The Dingo's Lair who lent me his grenade

Find his video by clicking on the video annotation and subscribe to his channel if it is not already done

If you enjoyed this video, feel free to like it and more importantly, to share it with your friends

Do not hesitate to post a comment if you also own this grenade and share your feedback or, if you want to ask a question

Be sure to subscribe to the channel and my various social media to avoid missing any future publication, follow my news and show your support

See you you very soon, in an upcoming video

For more infomation >> [40 Mike- Airsoft Innovations] Présentation | Review | Airsoft FR - EN subs - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

10 foods that help you to keep away from peralysis in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> 10 foods that help you to keep away from peralysis in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu hindi - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Design simples, e bonito - Dear Nostalgists (Easy Demon) - 100%, 3 Coins | Geometry Dash - Duration: 6:23.

Hello! Welcome to my first Geometry Dash video

I'd like to inform you that the recording of this video had a lot of lag

But this is because my tape recorder is bad... :'(

But in the next videos, the recordings will be better :)

Now, starting the video. Enjoy!

NO!

Note: I only started recording from 22% of the level. So the gameplay made before that is from another player

Another gameplay*

My gameplay*

*PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN*

*PEEEEEWWWNNNN*

"Concenteixom"

3, 2, 1

GO

YEEESSS

I completed it

very good level

I got new icons (NEGOCINHOS)

Oh my God, I've completed three quests

608 diamonds

One more to the collection

*Click the circles to go to my main channels*

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét