Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 9 2018

For more infomation >> Nerf Blasters Box of Toys Nerf Rival Nerf N Strike Toy Weapons - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Yamaha Vmax 1700 The 30th Anniversary Edition | Yamaha Vmax Custom By JvB-Moto - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Yamaha Vmax 1700 The 30th Anniversary Edition | Yamaha Vmax Custom By JvB-Moto - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to remove dark circles under eyes permanently? - Duration: 1:25.

Hello friends, In this video I will tell you how you can remove dark circles under eyes

with Turmeric Paste.

Before we get start please subscribe to our channel and press the bellicon so you will

get notify for new videos.

how to remove dark circles under eyes.

turmeric powder is packed with and inflammatory properties and a

great antioxidant which helps to reduce dark circles under eyes.

you will need 1 teaspoon of fresh turmeric paste.

1 TSP of pineapple juice.

in case you don't get fresh turmeric you can use turmeric

powder which is easily available in shops.

process of application.

mix both ingredient so that no lumps are formed.

apply on the affected area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.

allow it to get dry and then wash it with water.

apply thrice a week for those really soothing appearance.

For more infomation >> How to remove dark circles under eyes permanently? - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Coral Joy Travel Answers your Questions! Vlogmas Day Nine - Duration: 9:27.

on the ninth day a vlog missed my travel agent friend coral joy travel gave to

me answers to your questions that you asked me in September sorry for the

delay hey guys it's coral here welcome back to

my channel guys oh my goodness I have to apologize first I asked you in a late

September video if you would ask me some questions that you wanted me to answer

and I have yet to answer them so in today's vlogmas video I'm going to

answer a few of your questions that I have here on my phone so let's just get

started uh this is a question I actually got asked a lot and it says we're gonna

start personal here guys it says how to do and your husband meet my husband and

I met in high school to be honest we I think we started dating in tenth grade I

know we started dating in tenth grade I know that's kind of young seeing how I

have a tenth grader and an 11th grader but we met in 10th grade and yeah that's

the story got married after college and started a life together it was pretty

awesome so yeah I married my high school sweetheart pretty lucky girl forever

Disney asked what is the best time of year to be in Disney in Walt Disney

World obviously that's completely up to the

individual but if you're talking about crowds or Heat one of my favorite times

is to travel in May and early May kind of around Mother's Day actually it is

hot but it's not unbearable and the crowds aren't as high and that would

coincide with the flower and garden festival which I absolutely love

obviously I love food and wine festival which is in the fall but crowds tend to

get higher and just know this if you're going to any of these parties or

festivals on the weekends they're even more crowded so if you can keep your

trip to the you know Monday to Friday kind of period you'll find that the

crowds are a little bit less weekend crowds are crazy ridiculous especially

during food and wine festival you'll know that in Epcot but yeah my favorite

time of year would be going in May also though in January it's a little cooler

but January's a great time after after after the marathon weekend so kind of

mid to later January I think that's a great time and they have the festival of

the arts going on during that period too so that's a great time Michele Pistorius

asked if I was still collecting pins and if I pin trade in the parks the answer

to both of those is yes I do still collect pins not as often hmm I had been

taking a little bit of a break buying pins but I always had pins so I

am gonna be showing you a pin collection in a future blog Miss video so stay

tuned for that but I do like collecting certain pins and yes I do pin trade

selectively I like to make sure I'm trading for authentic pins and

oftentimes they're not they're not real pins when you're trading in the park so

you have to be really careful and keep an eye out for that sometimes you will

find real pins but sometimes they're they're fake pins which is a major

bummer and you don't want to trade a real pin for a fake pin that's not what

you want to do so I'm kind of trading in the parks less and less but I'm always

keeping my eye out for a good trade Lily Mae asks how many Minnie Mouse ears do I

have Lily I don't know the answer to that but I am going to be doing a future

blog Miss video sharing most if not all of my ears it might just be most so

we'll have a better sense I'm guessing 20 something maybe less I don't know I

hope it's not more I don't know I have favourites you know obviously in

vlogmas I'm wearing only these ears because they're plaid in their holiday

and they say merry and bright I think here which i think is really cute yeah

so I don't know I'm gonna guess 20 plus or minus but we'll find out real soon

trudy eller asks what is on my disney bucket list hole boy oh boy I do have a

bucket list pretty much it's to visit all of the Disney parks I do want to

visit all of the Disney parks abroad I want to go to El Lani in Hawaii I am

I have been on a Disney cruise but I want to go on more I also want to do in

Adventures by Disney tour I think I would love to do one in Italy and Greece

like a Mediterranean one because I love that area so pretty much I just want to

open up my wallet and say here Disney take my money and let me explore with

you so yeah I pretty much want to do everything Disney pixie dust and pins

asks which party do you like better Mickey's very Merry Christmas party or

Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween party I prefer Mickey's very Merry Christmas

party but I love both of the parties obviously and you also asked which

festival do you like better food and wine or flower and garden that's a hard

one but I'm going to say flower and garden because I like it in May more

than I like it in the fall in Walt Disney World because it's really really

busy for food and wine but I feel like flower and garden you can get there and

it won't be as crowded I'm not a big crowd girl so I'm going flower and

garden plus it's beautiful like beautiful well you know you're going I

know you're going I won't tell anyone don't worry your secret's safe with me

one of my subscribers from India Hey asks a few questions and it says if I

want to go to the Food and Wine Festival next year do I need to be at

annual pass holder no you just need to have a ticket that gets you into Epcot

so any ticket that you have that gets you into Epcot allows you to experience

food and wine which is fantastic and then she also asks do you prefer Dooney

& Bourke or Danielle Nicole purses to be honest I don't have either I know right

crazy I love them I love them all I probably would go

Dooney & Bourke but I think I would go Dooney & Bourke if I was going to get a

Disney purse I would get a Dooney & Bourke because I think it might be a

little more practical but if I wanted more fun to kind of dress up an outfit I

would do Danielle Nicole because I mean you can do some cute outfits with a

reasonably priced purse from Daniel Nicole all right Carol Clark asks have I

ever considered being a stand-up comedian

no but I love that question a question I got asked a lot was why did you become a

travel agent why did you open up a travel agency with Coral dry travel I I

did this because I love helping people plan and prepare vacations I have a

degree in elementary education so I have lived a life of teaching and planning

and I also have lived a life of travel so blending those two together was a

perfect fit starting a travel agency I love helping

families make memories together so I started coral dry travel two and a half

years ago prior to that I worked with another travel agency that helped me

learn how to sell travel so I'm so appreciative of them and it's just been

something that I've completely loved it gives me a lot of joy it really does for

today's random act of kindness I'm going to encourage you to share a gift with a

teacher it could be one of your teachers could be one of your child's teachers

someone that has given you guidance in your life thank them with words thank

them with a note thank them where they said I'm gonna do the same have a great

day guys I will see you in tomorrow's lawdness video

For more infomation >> Coral Joy Travel Answers your Questions! Vlogmas Day Nine - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

⚔️[Wow] la désolation des dragons #MamielouJoueAWow épisode 14 - Duration: 7:34.

Mumble ok. Twitch ok. Blizzard ok. Come on, here we go !

Hello everyone. We continue the adventures of Mamielou

in this let's play accelerated in the heart from Northrend to the desolation of dragons.

4 great facts are to be realized on this area of ​​the desolation of the dragons, well

sure all the quests, the exploration as usual and with the high done the

power of the desolation of dragons you will get the kinematics of the

battle of the portal of wrath that I you put in end of video. At the level of

reputations you can ride there too

reputation of Kha'luak who you will get a very very good

fishing cam a lot of VIPs came across this

map of the desolation of the dragons especially at the worm's rest with Kalecgos

Alexstrasza the life binder, we have all aspects

draconic almost assembled here and of course Chromie that will give us some

quests we will be able to go into the past and in particular attend the moment

crucial where Arthas will be able recover Frostmourne despite the

warnings from Muradin who begs his prince not to seize this sword

cursed. Arthas does not listen seizes the sword, and we all know the rest,

he goes through the sword hear of murmurs and little by little the Lich King is going

take possession of arthas and his soul and lead him to him

and that's how Arthas will sink finally

on the side of evil. By completing your quests at the desolation of dragons you can

accomplish the high does the power of the desolation of the dragons that you

will allow access to kinematics concerning the Battle of the Portal of

wrath. I'll let you see this

kinematics which is very important for the story for the lore of

of the lich king extension but no longer at since it always has

repercussions in the extensions that who follow lich king is still today

in in battle for azeroth

by the light for Lordaeron

for the alliance

I was wondering if you would come I could not not let the alliance have fun without

we

Arthas the blood of your father and your people shout justice come here and

answer for this crime

I will show you

really

no

you will pay for all those stolen lives traitor

what

you thought we had forgotten that we had forgive contemplate

we are damn none of us will get out.

I'm done with it now desolation of the dragons I am level

73, and then I have a new companion this

dog you see right next to me I do not have a name yet.

never have an idea do not hesitate to suggest it to me in the comments.

This is the end of this video I hope that you liked it. Leave an inch

this is the case and think about subscribing to chain. See you soon.

For more infomation >> ⚔️[Wow] la désolation des dragons #MamielouJoueAWow épisode 14 - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dubai Princess-Sheikha Mahra Unseen Childhood Pictures - Duration: 10:09.

Dubai Princess-Sheikha Mahra Unseen Childhood Pictures

Dubai Princess-Sheikha Mahra Unseen Childhood Pictures

For more infomation >> Dubai Princess-Sheikha Mahra Unseen Childhood Pictures - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Nunca renegocie as suas dívidas ou elas nunca vão diminuir! - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Nunca renegocie as suas dívidas ou elas nunca vão diminuir! - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

私下飯局放消息給記者?呱吉點名嗆「簡直垃圾」 王浩宇回應了 - Duration: 2:54.

台北市議員當選人「呱吉」邱威傑今(9)日在臉書發文怒嗆, 指桃園市議員王浩宇透過第三者約他吃飯私聊,

結果卻發消息給記者,簡直垃圾。對此,王浩宇回應,應該是溝 通上的誤會。

呱吉指出,王浩宇透過第三者約他吃飯,雖然他認為鐵定話不投 機,但仍然訂了餐廳包廂,

想不到後來就接到記者來詢問和王浩宇吃飯的事情,讓他氣得說 「我做事公開透明,不怕人問,但是這種自己放消息的行為簡直 垃圾。」

呱吉表示,這段時間許多人私下找他,他都守口如瓶,結果王浩 宇竟然放消息,這種做事不光明不磊落的來找他就給我做好公開 透明的準備。

對此,王浩宇也在臉書澄清,上週四他接到訊息,表示綠黨的夥 伴要跟呱吉碰面,呱吉也希望他到場,詢問他的意願,於是,

他便上網Google呱吉,多瞭解他做過的事,然後排開所有 行程,告知綠黨的夥伴可以前往參與活動。

王浩宇提到,在過程中,他其實完全沒有被活動的性質為何,甚 至認為是公開的行程,

還跟助理討論是否要攜帶直播設備,「對我來說,這就是個行事 曆上的交流行程,至於安排包廂,我的認知是比較安靜適合聊天 甚至直播。」

王浩宇認為,透過中間人的傳話讓雙方對會面的認知出現很大的 差異,雙方的溝通出現了很大的問題,

也因為這樣的認知差異,讓對方產生不愉快的感覺,不管如何, 他都願意在此公開道歉。

For more infomation >> 私下飯局放消息給記者?呱吉點名嗆「簡直垃圾」 王浩宇回應了 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

5 chú tiểu "ẵm" 100 triệu Thách thức danh hài và 2 Sư Thầy Bolero - Duration: 9:22.

For more infomation >> 5 chú tiểu "ẵm" 100 triệu Thách thức danh hài và 2 Sư Thầy Bolero - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Alone Girl Photo Manipulation - Duration: 23:40.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét