Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Jul 1 2017

e-fluentenglish.com MC11 In The Garden

What's this?

I can tell the time. You can see a shadow.

The sun's beating down strongly and it's casting a shadow. This is a SUNDIAL.

SUNDIAL. You know the word (verb) dial. I can dial someone my telephone. I can dial a number.

Well, this is a sundial. There's something sticking up in the air. The Sun

casts a shadow and there're numbers around the edge. So, I can tell the time. SUNDIAL

if you don't have a watch you can use a sundial eat than English calm

For more infomation >> Learn English MC11 In The Garden - SUNDIAL - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Centaur's Woman 2 | Recap (06/30/2017) | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:12.

-How does it work? -I'm about to explain.

Paula will turn it on after she's done installing it.

You'll find a small switch. It's small, but you'll find it.

Follow the coordinates it indicates

and you'll find the Commissioner and the reporter.

-Got it? -Yes.

Very well.

What's up, Loco? Surprised to see me?

You're supposed to be dead, man.

Just missing in action, buddy.

I though you were dead, you old dog!

That's my boy!

I can't believe it!

I wasn't dead! I was living it up!

This is my son.

-How are you? -Pleasure.

You faked your own death? That's brilliant!

And here I thought you'd run out of tricks!

Your dad's a genius.

You know where Well... no, not really.

At least I haven't seen them at mass.

and I refuse to let her die.

Then you should take her to a hospital!

I doubt they'll perform electroshock therapy on her,

but I think that's the only solution.

I can't just go to the hospital.

I'm a wanted criminal.

-You know what? -What?

-That's your problem. -Well, it's our problem now.

What do you mean?

One, two... three.

Don't let go no matter what!

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com (305) 887-3060

What is it?

Oh, sh--.

How can it be?

I saw him shoot her.

Kill her.

I don't have my gun. I'll go get it.

Here, use mine.

Where should we drop off the merch, sir?

He must've found a way to fool you.

But why?

<i> Hello?</i>

Aren't you going to say anything?

So he didn't kill her.

Apparently not.

Elvira's alive.

Maybe...

Maybe it's an old picture, boss.

You think so?

I think you already knew... she was cheating on you.

-Hey. -What?

believe me, I'd do the same to make her transition

as smooth as possible...

and we're not even close.

Last days? What do you mean?

The drug is still taking effect.

The drugs she was injected with did permanent damage,

damage that cannot be reversed.

He's made too many mistakes lately!

It's easy to blame him, right?

You were right next to Lalo when he shot Elvira.

Oh, I get it.

I see where you're going with this.

Yeah.

Lalo had me fooled, too.

Chilo's still an idiot.

He was the last to find out

that his wife was cheating on him!

That could happen to anyone.

You never realized Yolanda wanted to reunite with Gerardo.

-That's why she escaped! -Hey!

Watch your mouth, punk.

but I don't know what to do.

How will I sneak this into his wallet, though?

Don't panic, Paula. Calm down.

Impossible.

I don't think I can do this, Erica.

I won't come up with anything to do it.

Please come and help me.

It'll be easier if we work together.

No way, I passed by the other day to "drop off some papers."

until the woman running it passed away.

Distribution then fell apart.

Yeah, setting up bakeries was a smart idea...

but there are better ideas out there.

Oh, really? Care to illuminate us?

Your son's clearly never set foot in a prison before.

No. So?

Who'd get you whatever you wanted in prison?

The guards.

Exactly!

And who are Mexico City's guards?

-Who? -The police!

You already have two big fish on your side.

The commissioner and the Anti-Narcotics captain.

You don't even have to hire anyone else.

That's ridiculous.

For that to work,

we'd need the entire police force on our side.

Not just three random guys.

Are you stupid?

This guy's a genius!

Give me five!

Let's pump these idiots full of coke!

Hey, son.

Our Mexico City issue is resolved.

Let's do this!

You're a g--damn genius!

Why would you He's ksay that?ight,

I thought you wouldn't try that.

Why not?

She's complicating things for us, alright?

And I literally have the solution in my hands.

I'm the one who's injecting her with that muscle relaxant.

I could inject her with something else.

Yeah, but I'd have to get the drugs.

Well, you're the one who knows everyone.

You can try getting a good dose of heroin.

Heroin?

Don't be so dramatic, bro.

She's as good as dead anyway.

We'll be sparing her a lot of suffering.

Her and her family.

Think of it as euthanasia.

Don't kid yourself.

You're not doing this to spare them or her anything.

Do you know why you're doing this?

If we don't do something, we're f-----.

Things aren't going to work out the way she thinks,

Suggesting? Did it sound like a suggestion?

That would imply getting a lot of people involved.

Keeping it secret would be a lot harder then.

No, man. Don't be dramatic.

The cops helping us distribute the drugs

don't have to know what they're doing.

They just have to be good at following instructions.

But we'd have to involve people from other divisions.

So what?

What do you mean?

We're not their bosses.

You aren't, but the Commissioner is

and he's working for us.

That's why he's so important. Right, sir?

You're right, but we wouldn't be able to do much.d.

...and I'm very excited that we'll get to start our own now.

-I love you. -I love you too.

It went really well.

Just a second. I'll be right there.

I don't like the way my father's treating you one bit.

That's the truth.

I don't like it either, sir, but he is the boss.

No.

You're one of our best men, if not the best.

Someone like you doesn't deserve that.

Thanks, boss.

I'll be honest too.

What the boss is doing to me is unfair.

I've been loyal. More loyal than a dog.

Elvira and that bastard Lalo were the ones who betrayed us.

You got that right.

My father's becoming aggressive with everyone around him

and that worries me.

He trusts Loco too much

and look at all the power he gave Yolanda.

He's giving free rein to people who haven't earned his trust.

He's going to get us in trouble.

He's losing control of the business.

Yeah, boss, but what can we do? He's Centaur.

I can do something and I will.

I just need to know who I can count on, and who I can't.

Sure thing, sir. You've always counted on me.

I'm glad.

Not a word of this to anyone. Understood?

Yes, sir.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305) 887-3060

Oh, no.

Mom, calm down. Do you know who I am?

Calm down. It's your daughter, Cristina.

-Did you get your shot? -Get back!

-I will. -Don't hurt me!

-Don't lock me up! -I won't!

Mom, calm down. Did you get your shot?

-Mom, put that down. -No!

-Mom! -No!

Dad!

Dad!

Dad! Lucho!

The kitchen!

Dad!

What happened? Why were you yelling?

Take Dolores back to your father's room!

You're not helping!

Bringing those women here was a terrible idea!

Enough! Turn that damn music off!

And you shut up!

I don't take sh-- from anyone, not even my own mother.

Watch it.

Oh, really? Why?

What are you going to do? Huh?

No Atencio tells me to shut up,

much less a f-- like you!

What?

Wait.

Are you alright?

Boss.

He's okay.

F--.

Keep f---ing up...

and I'll blow your brains out.

Get him out of here before I kill him.

-Get him out! -What are you doing?

-Come here! -Easy. Enough.

You're dead.

Yolanda?

Yolanda!

What... what are you doing?

Yolanda.

Hey, calm down.

Get back!

Look at me. It's me.

-Calm down. -Stay back!

Please calm down.

-Stay back! -Calm down.

We're at the parking lot in Carlos Pellicer.

Let Lalo know.

Let's have one more. What'd you say?

Yeah.

Calm down.

No!

Hey! Let her go.

Help!

Calm down. Please calm down.

Yolanda, calm down!

-Help me! -Stay out of it!

-Help! Let go! -Calm down.

-Let her go! -He wants to hurt me!

She's my wife. Calm down.

She's delusional. She doesn't know...

I'm not your wife, you son of a...

Easy!

-Hey! -What?

I'm done.

Thank you.

What a night.

It's weird that there are only three.

Three?

Three shots.

Ana had one ready before Yolanda had her episode.

There should be two left.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com (305) 887-3060

For more infomation >> Centaur's Woman 2 | Recap (06/30/2017) | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

Children Play Fun Kitchen Kids Games - Little Panda's Bake Shop - Fun Cooking Games for Children - Duration: 14:19.

Children Play Fun Kitchen Kids Games - Little Panda's Bake Shop - Fun Cooking Games for Children

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe this channel to watch more videos everyday!

For more infomation >> Children Play Fun Kitchen Kids Games - Little Panda's Bake Shop - Fun Cooking Games for Children - Duration: 14:19.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Number Ten 10 in English & Counting, Math - Duration: 2:50.

Learn Number Ten 10 in English & Counting, Math

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét