Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 5 2018

Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. This is Ophidian.

I'm doing a collab with Nosferatu.

I've known Erwin for over 20 years now, I think.

I got to know him when we were both signed to Gangsta Audiovisuals and

Supreme Intelligence Records, and back then I was just new to the scene

I was getting my first release at the end of 98, and Erwin was already releasing

records for over three years. That seemed like forever back then and made him one

of the the big names, at least to me at that time.

In all those years we managed to do a collab exactly once which was in 2002.

You might have seen this one:

"Psychiatric Ass" on Enzyme K7.

So, this one's mint. Let's de-mint it.

I don't actually have a record player setup anymore.

Haven't had that for ever actually.

Mint.

No longer mint.

You know it.

If you ever buy a record from me off discogs, don't buy this one.

This one's mint... minus.

It's a funny story, actually, about that record we made,

because I actually went to his studio to ask him some tips about one of my first

synths that I bought: MS 2000 from Korg, and I took it over to his place because he used it on

his album "Enemy of the State".

Actually, when I went to his place he didn't even

have it there because Endymion borrowed it from him

but, so we messed around with it, made a patch and that was the iconic break

sound from "Psychiatric Ass".

I always was a big fan of Nosferatu because of mainly

his Artcore style with the melodies and the atmosphere and the pads.

And especially pads like the one on this one:

"Turntable Action" which is the B -side of this record.

And in the end there's another part with the pad played in chords.

You get the idea.

So let's get rid of this thing.

So I liked that pad so much

that when I was at his place to do "Psychiatric Ass" I asked him

How did he do that? How did he make that pad sound? And it turns out that it's a preset in the

Korg 03R/W which I subsequently found secondhand and I bought because I

wanted to see what else it could do.

So after all these years, doing another collab,

I thought: How cool would it be to do a throwback to "Psychiatric Ass" and to

his old style of producing?

He no longer has the 03, but I do, and I'm gonna look for the sound in there right now.

So, here it is. Let's get it some power, audio, and a bit of MIDI.

Look kids, it's a MIDI cable.

So who the hell still uses these bad boys?

"Battery low." It works! We have a beautiful nineties piano.

Who doesn't love nineties pianos?

Yeah. Let's look for the patch.

How does it work?

I don't know how this thing works!

I should probably have looked up the sound before I started recording.

So it turns out my module was stuck in some kind of General MIDI mode,

so one factory reset later and about patch three into this thing is:

There we go!

There we have it! So we can use this one in the collab track later.

Time to find the next sound.

Korg MS2000. It's another Korg.

I have so many of your products...

Let me just steal the audio and MIDI from the 03.

So the last time the preset was a factory preset. In this case the "Psychiatric Ass" preset is a preset we

made ourselves in his studio with my module. So that's why I still have the

preset and it's in here somewhere. This thing is packed with my own sound so

you'll probably hear some that you might recognize from somewhere.

"Organic Ass" - It's the original inspiration for the "Psychiatric Ass" name.

The other half coming from Erwin's T-shirt that said "Psychiatric Ward".

Look what we have here.

Yeah, I think th is is it.

It should be the F sharp.

Now what was it? Mod 1? EG 1?

There we go! Here we go.

So, just doing some preparation. I made some stuff with Psychiatric sound

and with the Korg sound. Both Korg sounds, but know what I mean.

Tomorrow I'll be heading over to Erwin's place and we're gonna finish off the

track in his studio so I'll see you there!

Hey Erwin! What's going on? How's the track going?

We're waiting for dinner.

Where is dinner?

I don't know. Nobody knows.

It's about one hour and, like, 15 minutes,

that we're waiting.

Yeah, we tried very hard to keep working, but now

we have no more energy left. No more concentration. We'll have to finish this later.

It's going very well though! I really like the track.

I'm hungry.

We're hooking up the 03R/W. Erwin is trying to find food.

I'm trying to find some electricity.

There we go.

Food!

'Bout goddamn time, too.

Now I remember! Awesome.

Yeah, now I remember. It's in G, man.

That's awesome.

So, what exactly do you want to record?

No. Clue.

We don't really need anything else.

It's getting in the way a bit, with all those friebeltjes. I think we need to do something in the end.

What kind of melody is this bit?

Yeah, this sounds really neat.

So, in the end the track had so many synths and ideas in it, that we couldn't

really fit much else in there anymore, but the two synths got some nice little

parts in there, so they function sort of like a little Easter Egg that you can try to find.

So this track is for the new Nosferatu album. The track is called

"Eyes Closed To The Dark". The album is "Approach To Midnight". The previews

should be out round about now, and the album drops the 21st of December 2018.

Check it out! I hope you guys like it, and see you next time.

Damn it, now it's recorded that.

For more infomation >> NOSFERATU COLLAB - Behind the scenes of "Eyes Closed To The Dark" - Duration: 12:47.

-------------------------------------------

[Tuto] Vérifier une caisse avec excel - Duration: 2:16.

10 20 30 oh no I'm lost.How to have a good and good cash

that's what we're going to see today right away with excel.

Hello everyone. It's Lou. We let's make a very worksheet

very simple on a spreadsheet and it's a tutorial for beginners. We will start with

create three columns a column for count your coins and notes in

putting the sums in this first column a ticket of 50 a ticket of 20

and a second column where you will put the quantities of

coins or ticket and the third column where we will make the total.

To copy your cell click on the lower right edge and drag

with the mouse. Now for the total well you multiply cell A2

B2 cell, in small parentheses here and you enter this

formula by clicking on entry. He ... not you're more than enough now that

copy this formula on the whole cells. We will test for

see if this formula works. So the I will put in quantity a ticket of 50

and come automatically in the total and the sum appears. If we

let's try other boxes, it works as well.

We still have to do a grand total to find out how much cash the

crate contains by making a nap in making sure all the cells are

well taken care of and clicking on Entrance. That's my crate is normally

done and must be right.

This is the end of this tutorial. I hope he you have been useful.

One click I like if that's the case. Subscribe. Operate the bell and at very

soon for a new tutorial.

For more infomation >> [Tuto] Vérifier une caisse avec excel - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Jenna Bush Hager, Barbara Bush Recall Final Moments With George H.W. Bush | TODAY - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> Jenna Bush Hager, Barbara Bush Recall Final Moments With George H.W. Bush | TODAY - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jenna Bush Hager, Barbara Bush On Favorite Memories Of George H.W. Bush | TODAY - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Jenna Bush Hager, Barbara Bush On Favorite Memories Of George H.W. Bush | TODAY - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

President George H.W. Bush's Casket Departs The U.S. Capitol | NBC News - Duration: 7:15.

For more infomation >> President George H.W. Bush's Casket Departs The U.S. Capitol | NBC News - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

"EU-Städte und US-Bürger sind in Gefahr": US-Außenminister stellt Russland Ultimatum von 60 Tagen - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> "EU-Städte und US-Bürger sind in Gefahr": US-Außenminister stellt Russland Ultimatum von 60 Tagen - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Mueller Recommends No Prison Time For Michael Flynn In Exchange For Cooperation | TODAY - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Robert Mueller Recommends No Prison Time For Michael Flynn In Exchange For Cooperation | TODAY - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Les Moonves Obstructed Investigation Into Misconduct Claims, Report Says | TODAY - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Les Moonves Obstructed Investigation Into Misconduct Claims, Report Says | TODAY - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Elbphilharmonie | Wolfgang Muthspiel eröffnet die Reihe »Jazz Guitar« - Duration: 1:57.

I'm Wolfgang Muthspiel,

and tonight I'm performing with my quintet here at the Elbphilharmonie.

We were here last year with a slightly different line-up

– at that time the concert hall had only just opened relatively recently.

However, playing this kind of music in this hall is simply wonderful

– not purely acoustic, but slightly amplified music.

We have two musicians from French-speaking Switzerland,

the trumpeter Matthieu Michel and the pianist Colin Vallon.

And on the double bass and percussion we have Larry Grenadier and Jeff Ballard

– an outstanding rhythm section, who also happen to be Brad Mehldau's rhythm section.

So we have a mixture of Europe and America, which I'm very happy about.

We are playing the repertoire of my last record »Where the River Goes«,

on which Brad Mehldau plays the piano and Ambrose Akinmusire plays the trumpet.

As soon as one musician changes in the band, the music changes too.

In contrast to the record, I approached this tour with a very different awareness.

I know it's going to sound very different to the record

so I just try to get into this musical dialogue with my fellow musicians on the stage.

For more infomation >> Elbphilharmonie | Wolfgang Muthspiel eröffnet die Reihe »Jazz Guitar« - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 5 de diciembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 5 de diciembre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST DIVIDEND STOCKS TO WATCH GOING EX DIVIDEND - DEC 10-14, 2018 - Duration: 29:28.

hello everyone and thanks for tuning into the financial investor channel my

name is Brent and today we're going to be covering the best dividend stocks

going ex-dividend next week December 10th through the 14th 2018 so we're

gonna be going over five of our winners which are ticker symbol ADP this is the

automatic data processing ticker several TR o w2 row we have ticker symbol W SBC

this is West Bank oh we have ticker symbol s FNC this assignments first

national Corp and we have ticker symbol NTR s this is the Northern Trust Corp

now those are the five stocks we're going to be covering in today's article

we did have a few runner ups which are posted over on my Facebook page as long

as well as how many years they've grown and paid out a dividend now the winners

I always sort by how long they've grown and paid out eight dividend so these

were the winners based on the time so initially when I screen all my stocks

you know I always screen all my stocks for having starting yields over one

point five percent raising revenue net income free cash flow positive over the

last five and ten years Ford price earnings are expected to grow

meaning that their earnings per share going into the future is expected to

decrease and that that grown their dividend for the past five plus years so

if you are brand-new to the channel I do make stock market personal finance real

estate investment videos every single week so consider subscribing and of

course drop like you know leave a comment below if you have any sort of

suggestions and if you are brand new to the channel and enjoyed the content hit

that subscribe button below now we cover in these articles and videos here that

dividend dates the dividend that you'd receive your pay out the price

comparison to the yield P comparison to the industry and the S&P 500 the payout

ratio of dividend history and a few other items now I do have a couple

recommended books my one of my favorite books as far as dividend rating goes is

called a snowball effect this is just you know you take a snowball just the

way it sounds you take a snowball you roll it down a hill and is that cool as

it rolled down the hill and rolls over motor snow it gets larger and larger

until you know eventually it stops but in

this case your dividends while they may start out small you might get $40 a

month those $40 by you more money into the

next month and then it becomes 43 then it becomes 44 then it becomes 50 then it

becomes 55 and it just continues to snowball year after year so if you watch

my past videos where I go a month a month my dividends at the beginning of

the year were estimated to hit a hundred and seventy dollars I'm going to be

hitting on hundred and ninety five dollars and paid out dividends by the

end of 2018 my estimate for 2019 is three hundred and fifty dollars of paid

out dividends by the time I reach the end of 2019 I may have hit four hundred

dividends or more so you know check out the book there's a bunch of other

recommended books here on my website I have them sorted by general investing

books here I have stock market dividend investing books here and I have real

estate investment books because I do a number of stock market investing real

estate investing and a few other investments out there now if you haven't

got started in your investment journey my number one recommended broker is m1

finance they offer free trades partial shares Roth IRA self-directed Roth IRA

meaning that you're investing for yourself there's no fees associated with

the account if you invest in the S&P 500 you're not paying anybody just to invest

your money and a fund and if you sign up you get a free ten bucks for investing

your first hundred dollars they also have a bunch of other little benefits

top right corner I will have a link to my video and I also have Robin Hood

there to get a free random share but we Bowl also offers this and a few other

brokers offers some benefits I think Robin Hood is one of the cleaner-looking

ones it is a taxable count they don't offer

any broth IRA so one that and one of the negatives there I have two free

available apps in the description below first links a one's called a simple

dividend calculator it calculates how many dividends you'd get paid out over a

certain amount of time if you were to invest in specific stock that pays out X

amount of dividends per year and you wanted to add into your portfolio over

weeks months or years that calculators there for that if you're trying to find

out how much money you need to invest to hit your retirement goal these simple

retirement calculator will do it it'll baseline the seven percent annual

increase with three percent inflation and how much you need to retire or how

much you want to retire within your retirement years and when

you plan to retire and it'll do the math for you there now both of these are

doing some updates as well so if you do have other suggestions as far as you

download it you try it out let make email me or leave a comment below now

all of these stocks were going to be covering the ex-dividend the all these

stocks are ordered by extending dates from December 10th through the 14th 2018

so all of these actually fall on 13 December Thursday next week so and

because they all fall on the same day I order them by how long they've grown and

paid out eight dividend so adp here it's grown and paid out eight dividend as we

saw that's incorrect I'm a refresher real quick I just updated this 43 years

okay so we're starting with our top pick here of 43 years of growing and paying

out a dividend so number one we have ADP this is the automatic data processing

it's an outsourcing company ADP provides technology based outsourcing solutions

to employers vehicle retailers manufacturers it operates in three

segments employer services professional employer organization services and

dealer services I used to work you know I work at two companies now in the past

since I got a w-2 job and they both use ADP for their payroll systems so payroll

if you you know if you're in the w2 environment I'm sure your payroll system

may use ADP if you log on there there ex-dividend date is next Thursday which

is the 13th to the December you'd have to buy this one on Wednesday hold it

until the ex-dividend date and then only very first of January you know happy

nears you would receive your payment that's a great way to start off the new

year now here this first graph here I have this by 10 years so here you can

see their price revenue free cash flow net income over the past 10 years what I

like to do here is divide it by 10 and that will give you your average return

per year for example their price here at two hundred and eighty two point three

percent over the past ten years you divide that by ten and your average

return per year is roughly twenty eight point two percent you can see between

2014 and 2016 it didn't have a whole lot of movement it traded sideways it was

waiting to breakout it recently broke out

as of mid you know starting up 2017 right around there and of 2016 this

company broke out and just began running for the hills here so it's up you know

roughly within this time frame here it went from maybe a 120 percent up

maybe 142 now 282 percent so this one just flying right now

in the orange revenue five percent on average per year in the green net income

four percent on average per year and in the red free cash flow up 2.3 percent on

average per year moving down we can take a look here at their one year graph now

currently they pay out one seventy nine cents per share each quarter they're

currently priced at a hundred and forty seven dollars and forty cents

there are 200-day moving average is a hundred and thirty three dollars and

fifty four cents this shows their current dividend yield of one point

seven nine percent but because they did jedd just raised their dividend here you

can see a raise from sixty nine cents per share to now seventy nine cents per

share that's a ten cents there that bump star new dividend yield to two point one

four percent so very nice increase there that puts them right up over here right

up in here right up in this level right here putting them above their current

price so PE is still pretty high at e 37.7% Ford PE is at a twenty seven point

nine seven price-to-book to thirteen point seven nine price of sales price to

serve ya sales that's correct four point O so when looking above here

when charted at Jojo the current stock has a price underneath a yield because

the yield is sitting up here at two point one four which may indicate it

could be uninvited at this time the stock is trading above the industry

average here the industry average twenty five for the services specific group it

is also trading above the sp500 currently at twenty two point seven

eight after today on Tuesday as the markets fell three percent this espe

percentage is probably down into the 21 now so it is sitting above the sixty

percent payout ratio it does have a payout ratio of 61.1% it's a dividend

growth here whoops didn't mean to do that for the past 43 years since 1975 it

has and raised their dividend it's grown

their dividend on average over the last ten years thirteen point nine percent

that's a very nice increase there nice and steady their price the book this

thirteen point seven nine which is above 3.0 where asset based companies would be

considered a deal but this is a it's a price a sales value there's a four point

zero four point eight which is above 3.0 where sales and services based companies

would be considered a deal so this is a sales and service based company mostly

service so this is very close to being you know it's slightly over the 3.0

value so you wouldn't use price the book in this sort of a valuation but their

price of sales you probably want to look at the history of it and how how long

have they been around this four point eight do they ever come below or near

that 3.0 rating that would be some to the check out now their current PE again

thirty seven point seven therefore PE was at a twenty seven yeah twenty seven

so about ten points off their dividend yield again two point one four percent

currently as of that dividend hike that gives their new dividend payout per

share at three dollars and sixteen cents payout ratio sixty one point one percent

dividend growth of the past 43 years and we've already sort of covered that

information there so that was ticker symbol ADP automatic data processing

number two we have t ro W this is T row price as a publicly owned holding

investment manager T row perform services to corporations corporate

public and theft Hartley retirement funds foundations and endowments it also

contains some Saturdays and that manages separate client focused equity fixed

income balanced portfolios common trust and institutional mutual funds so this

company here goes x division again next Thursday the 13th of December you would

have to buy this one on Wednesday or prior hold it until Thursday then you

would receive your pale at the very end of the month here on the 28th of

December 2018 still here if we're taking a look at their ten-year chart we can

see here in the green their nets and come up 27.3%

on average per year or two hundred and seventy three percent over the past ten

years their price is up twenty one point nine

percent on average per year it has came off their highs in 2018 but it still

gives you an average return over the past ten years of 21.9% here during the

financial crisis you can see that I did take a hit but they quickly recovered

within about a year there it looks like and they just continue to be training

enough they did have about a bit of a spout here between 2015 and 2017 here

towards the end they did go sort of down here their net income dropped here that

could be something you take a look at their quarterly or their yearly reports

their 10k and see what what happened exactly here in 2016 going into the year

that caused them to fall do they to use some sort of acquisition do they have to

sell off some sort of assets or something so take a look at that that

would have been their free cash flow so yeah free cash flow going down like this

this could be some sort of acquisition maybe they bought something they are

they could have picked up something here so that could be something interesting

to check out in the orange here revenue up 15% on average per year or a hundred

and fifty percent over the past ten years and in the red free cash flow up

ninety eight percent or nine point eight percent on average per year so quickly

recover during that little downturn as far as free cash flow goes and there

they're just about coming back up to where they normally have their free cash

flow at pretty solid looking company this is a financial and being that it is

sort of you know in that financial sector and they've grown and paid out a

dividend for 31 years very interesting company so moving down here let's cover

the rest of your information here before I spat out more information so 70 cents

per share is how much they currently payout per share there are 200 day

moving averages at a hundred and eleven dollars and 76 cents financials recently

have been going downhill started in back in May looks like this company has

fallen off their highs of around a hundred and twenty dollars now trading

at ninety nine dollars and sixty cents their current dividend yield is two

point six eight right there right around there two point six eight two point

seven just depends on the day and what the current price is that their current

p/e is at a thirteen point eight one ford p/e thirteen point four two prices

sales is four point six five and price-to-book is eighty three point

seven when charted let's and pump up a little bit when charted a

dose of the current stock here at $99 that price is under the current yield

which may indicate it could be honored by it at this time the stock is trading

below the industry average of 15 point 4 and below the industry below the S&P 500

p/e average of twenty two point seven eight so it's currently at a thirteen

point eight one it's priced the book is that a four point six which is above 3.0

where asset based companies would be considered a deal and its price to sales

is that a three point seven one which is above that sales the service based

companies would be considered a deal again payout ratio really nice at two

point eight one annualized pal payout two dollars and eighty cents per share

each year their payout ratio very solid thirty eight point six and dividend

growth for the past 31 years growing over the last ten years at a rate of

19.1% and they've grown and paid out a dividend since 1987 so they've paid out

through multiple recessions ADP and T row have paid out through that ninth two

thousand recession that 2008 recession I believe those pull back in ninety four

on some companies and that whatever recession we may go through in the

future I'm pretty sure you know not a hundred percent sure but you know eighty

percent sure that these companies will probably continue to pay out and grow

their dividend being at these payout ratios are fairly low and they're strong

financials and company's number three we have ticker symbol W SBC this is the

West Bank o it operates as a holding company it provides retail and corporate

banking services in the United States it operates demand deposits market money

accounts money market accounts savings deposits and certificates of deposits

this one is going ex-dividend next Thursday on the 13th of December you

have to buy this one on Wednesday or prior and you then hold it until

Thursday and receive a payout on the 2nd of January so again nice little bonus

going into 2019 here ten-year graph in the green that's income of twenty one

point twenty point one percent on average per year or 201 percent over the

past ten years and the red free cash flow up nineteen point two percent on

average per year or one hundred and ninety two percent for the ten years in

the orange chair there have the revenue up

nine percent on average per year or ninety point seven four percent over the

last ten years and in the blue we have an increase there of seven point eight

percent over the past ten years or seventy eight percent for the ten years

here so their price is actually the least and you know normally you see a

lot these companies where their price normally says here towards the tops as

far as their financials go here this one their price is actually at their lowest

percentage as far as you know where the revenue free cash flow net income is at

and you can see here that they recently came off their highs but see here what

was their about $50 per share is where they were back in what's prior to August

they were right around $50 point now they're currently trading at forty three

dollars and forty seven cents so they currently pay out twenty nine cents per

share their 200-day moving averages that forty five dollars

they looks like they bottom down here at $39 per share they're now back up to

forty three point four seven and their current dividend yield let's see if it's

correct two point six seven yeah rather than that range so depending on the day

this can trade around two point six two point two two point six and so it just

depends on that price of the stock p/e ratio in steady seventeen point six for

PE thirteen point seven one price of sales four point eight five price the

book here this is a financial again one point two three so pretty good within

that low price to book asset based company here

so when charted it does show the current stock does have a price under the yield

here which may indicate it could be under died at this time the stock is

trading above the industry average here the industry average for these

financials here is thirteen point six it is also trading below the S&P 500

average of twenty two point seven eight it is sitting below sixty percent payout

ratio is that a thirty seven point five percent payout ratio it's grown their

dividend for the past seven years since 2011 so did cut their dividend here by

fifty percent in two thousand and and what was it I think it was two thousand

seven they cut their dividend by fifty percent

they were paying around twenty four cents per share they dropped it down to

twelve cents per share and then they started raising it again

in 2011 and they're actually at a point zero three percent increase over the

past ten years so they did cut it by so much that really if you had bought them

back for the for the dividend during you know previous prior to the downturn your

dividends would have pretty much remained flat there they do have a below

sixty percent we already come to that price the book one point two three which

is below 3.0 where asset based companies would be considered a deal prices sales

four point eight five which is above 3.0 or sales and service based companies

would be considered a deal the stock is trading around a seventeen point six PE

entry thirteen point six step SP five hundred twenty two point seven eight

dividend yield sits around that two point six seven range depending on the

price of the day they pay out a dollar sixteen per share each year payout ratio

thirty seven point five they run their dividend for the past seven years and an

increase of point zero three percent on average over the last ten years because

back when they cut their dividend and oh eight somewhere in that time frame they

cut it by fifty percent so over the past ten years if we looked at this over five

years this would have been different but because we included that ten year

difference of them cutting that during that downturn you know that gives them

an average increase over the last ten years of point zero three percent number

four we have ticker symbol s F and C this is the Simon's first national

corporation it's a multi bank financial holding company it provides banking

services to individual and corporate customers in Arkansas their ex-dividend

day here is on Thursday the 13th of December you'd have to buy this one on

Wednesday hold it until thursday received your dividend payout on the 4th

of january here tenured sharp in the green net income up five hundred and

sixty five percent or fifty six point five percent on average per year in the

red free cash flow at forty one point two percent on average per year or four

hundred and twelve percent over the last ten years in the orange revenue at

thirty nine point three percent on average per year or roughly you know

thirty nine percent three hundred and ninety three percent over the past ten

years and the blue here their price is up on average ten percent per year or

120 percent over the past 10 years so you would have doubled your return here

if you had invested in this one you know 100 percent over the past 10 years would

have doubled your return let's see there's really strong financials and

their price doesn't really show it so kind of interesting again you know one

of those financials that just hasn't gone anywhere you can see trading

sideways here for quite a while since back in 2016

even before that there really hasn't been a whole lot of movement going on

for this company here taking a look at their one-year chart they're currently

pay out 15 cents per share you can see they leapt it from right around 12 cents

per share to now 15 cents per share their current price is twenty nine point

two seven 200-day moving average $29 and 81 cents the are currently below their

200-day moving average you can see that they did bottom out here they hit some

sort of floor of $25 per share before bouncing back up their current dividend

yield is 2.0 right around there yeah 1.96 the 2.5 seems about their

average p/e ratio their average yield right now price p/e ratio fifteen point

four nine forward p/e twelve point three one-third price the sales is that a

three point eight nine and their price to book is eighty one point two four so

pretty good there as far as asset based companies again another one point two so

when charted does show the current stock does have a price under the yield which

may indicate it could be uninvited at this time the stock is trading above the

industry average here of thirteen point six they're at a fifteen point four nine

and it is also trading below the sp500 p/e average of 22 point seven eight so

therefore p/e is at a twelve point three one which will put them below the

industry average and continue to stay below the S&P 500 average their payout

ratio is that a 25 point eight percent very low dividend growth of the past six

years their price to book is that a one point two four which is below 3.0 where

asset based companies would be considered a deal this is an asset based

company it's a financial holding assets price of sales is that a three point

eight nine which is above 3.0 where sales and service based companies would

be considered a deal here dividend yield around two point four to two point

anulus Pelt they pay out sixty cents per share each year their payout ratio 25.8

they've grown their dividend for the past six years since 2012 now they did

three use their dividend they didn't cut their dividend they froze it between

2008 and 2012 and their average increase in dividend over the past ten years is

that a five point seven eight so this does put them a little bit better than

this previous company up here the West W SBC West Bank oh so that was our number

fourth stock ticker symbol s FNC number five and our final stock here is ticker

symbol NTR s this is the Northern Trust Corporation

it's another financial holding company that offers investment services to

individuals and corporations worldwide its offerings include asset servicing

fun administration investment management banking and fiduciary service Aleutians

the ex-dividend date is again next Thursday the 13th of December you'd have

to buy this one on Wednesday or prior hold it until Thursday the ex-dividend

date and you would receive your pail on the very first of the year 2018 here

over the past 10 years in the red revenue up free cash flow up two hundred

and twelve percent or twenty one percent on average per year in the blue is their

price up a hundred and seventeen percent over the past ten years or eleven point

seven percent on average pre here in the green Nets income up eighty nine point

twelve percent over the past ten years over eight point nine percent over the

past ten years and in the orange we have the revenue up twenty point six four

percent or two point two percent on average per year over the last ten years

so interest in they're now moving down to their one-year chart here they

currently pay out fifty five cents per share each quarter their 200-day moving

average is at a hundred and four dollars and 32 cents they're currently priced at

ninety eight dollars and 96 cents you can see here during October they hit the

bottoming out point right below ninety dollars they broke 90 probably fall into

that $89 point and have now bounced back up to ninety eight dollars ninety six

cents their current dividend yield because they just recently Inc

you said in here it looks like they increase their 42 cents now fifty-five

cents that's a very nice increase their 13 cents that puts them right around a

2.2 percent yield this is actually off the charts way up in here and probably

what today if the markets that fall on on Tuesday this one may have fault felon

with it and may offer you a higher yield starting yield p/e is at a fifteen point

five eight Ford p/e right around there 15.0 eight price the sales four point

three price-to-book two point three moving slightly here when charted at doe

show the current stock price on has a price under the yield so again their

yields way up here off the charts which may indicate it could be undervalued at

this time the stock is trading above the industry average of fifteen point four

for those financials and below the S&P 500 at twenty two point seven eight it's

priced the book is that a two point three one which is below where asset

based companies would be considered a deal price the sales four point three

three which is above 3.0 where sales and service based companies would be

considered a deal here their current dividend yield sits around two point two

two two two point three the pout two dollars and twenty cents per share each

year that okay I was gonna say that seems pretty high but the other stock is

a little bit higher priced their payout ratio is that he solid 32.9% they've

grown their dividend for the past six years since 2012 they did freeze their

dividend in 2008 they just froze it they locked it out but they've had a higher

growth rate in dividend increase over the last ten years than the previous

talk here at a nine point six four percent so that is n TRS that is our

fifth and final stock so if you guys did like this article member to hit the

thumbs up button below leave me a comment if there's any of these socks

here that you have within your own portfolio let me know in the comment

section below are you thinking about possibly adding or looking into any of

these Lebanon the comments section and if you are Brendan to the channel hit

that subscribe button below now quick disclaimer I am NOT a financial advisor

tax professional CPA of any sorts the information provided is my opinion for

entertainment and fun this is just me as a financial investor myself trying up

others make their money work for them looking for some deals and all of that

fun information so my number one picked looking at all these socks while I do

like ADP I don't like their current price I don't like their current

valuation they seem like they've shot up as of 2017 they seem a little bit

overpriced I would like to see them come back down maybe they would have to fall

buy a nice chunk to make it worth it while their dividend is above their

price I do believe there's more downside potential than upside potential

especially as we're going into a sort of rocky market and volatile market

I look at TRO here the t rowe price and the financials here and actually look a

little bit solid you're not buying them at the you know you're buying them near

almost the bottoming out point right now they have good solid financials as far

as their ratios go they're slightly over as far as you know price of sales 4.6

price-to-book 3.7 but their p/e ratios here look pretty solid I would have to

look a little bit further back take a look at their balance sheet take a look

at their go over their quarterly report quarterly reports the early reports but

I believe you know kind of looking at what information is provided I think TR

T Rho offers one of the best current pricings and you know as far as DGI goes

31 years of dividend growth and growing their dividend on average of the past

ten years at a 19.1% now that's not sustainable they're not going to be

growing this for the longest time but they have a lot of free cash flow they

can kind of pump out out there right now and you can see that they bumped it from

what 55 cents now 70 cents right there so that's a huge increase not just

because financials got unlocked recently you saw JP Morgan Goldman Sachs

Citigroup they all bumped up their their dividends very nicely by like 50% that

is because you know they deregulated a lot of how much assets they would have

to have on hand so really interesting company and that it's paid out even

during recession so that would be my number one pick number two while it is

over over overpriced right now I believe ADP would probably come in at number two

and then we probably look at these last one here my third pick here with PI

VNTRs to take a look at but those are my 5 stocks let me know are you invest in

anything this week next week are you looking for any deals or at

right now I know the market just recently felt the stock market sternly

closes you're watching this video if you're watching this on Wednesday as

this video is released so let me know in the comment section below what are you

buying I'm always interested in hearing all your thoughts so that is it thank

you all for tuning in I will see you next time have a great day bye

For more infomation >> THE BEST DIVIDEND STOCKS TO WATCH GOING EX DIVIDEND - DEC 10-14, 2018 - Duration: 29:28.

-------------------------------------------

¡Se acerca la fecha para que "regrese" Juan Gabriel! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> ¡Se acerca la fecha para que "regrese" Juan Gabriel! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

РОСКОШНЫЙ АВТОРСКИЙ КОЖАНЫЙ ФРЕНЧ. Как сшить модное яркое изделие из кожи которое будет радовать - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> РОСКОШНЫЙ АВТОРСКИЙ КОЖАНЫЙ ФРЕНЧ. Как сшить модное яркое изделие из кожи которое будет радовать - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡Nick Jonas y Priyanka Chopra dieron el sí! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> ¡Nick Jonas y Priyanka Chopra dieron el sí! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Descubre cómo limpiar, proteger y fortalecer tu energía | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Descubre cómo limpiar, proteger y fortalecer tu energía | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

¿Te animarías a dejarte las "canas al natural? #2 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> ¿Te animarías a dejarte las "canas al natural? #2 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Beatriz Gutiérrez Müller, la nueva primera dama de México | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Beatriz Gutiérrez Müller, la nueva primera dama de México | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Rasi Phalalu 07th December 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope| Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 28:51.

Please subscribe, like & share

For more infomation >> Daily Rasi Phalalu 07th December 2018| Online Jathakam Telugu Astrology |Horoscope| Sri Telugu Astro - Duration: 28:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mr Badmaash Telugu Dubbed Hindi movie | Latest Hindi Dubbed Movies 2018 - Duration: 2:08:44.

intro

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét