Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 6 2018

How to Upload File and Generate Shareable Link in Google Drive

go to the google.com

click the app and then click drive,

you have to login your gmail account

now new interface is displayed

now click the My Drive or New, then click upload file.

choose the file

file uploading,

click the search button and right click on the file

click get sharable file and copy the link.

now you can share the link anywhere

please subscribe my channel Thank you for watching

For more infomation >> How to Upload File and Generate Shareable Link in Google Drive 2019 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Lance Armstrong Speaks Out On Life After Doping Scandal | TODAY - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Lance Armstrong Speaks Out On Life After Doping Scandal | TODAY - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Jonas Dishes On Brother Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra's Wedding | TODAY - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Joe Jonas Dishes On Brother Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra's Wedding | TODAY - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Spielberg Talks Impact Of 'Schindler's List' 25 Years Later | TODAY - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Steven Spielberg Talks Impact Of 'Schindler's List' 25 Years Later | TODAY - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton FOLLOWS in Meghan Markle's Fashionable Footsteps with bold new look in Cyprus - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton FOLLOWS in Meghan Markle's Fashionable Footsteps with bold new look in Cyprus - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

The #BookBreak Christmas Gift Guide + MASSIVE Giveaway - Duration: 8:26.

For more infomation >> The #BookBreak Christmas Gift Guide + MASSIVE Giveaway - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

¡Salen mensajes del esposo de Cardi B planeando un trío! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> ¡Salen mensajes del esposo de Cardi B planeando un trío! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Holiday Centerpiece | Vlogmas 2018 Day Six - Duration: 7:32.

on the sixth day of vlogmas my true friend gave to me

a do-it-yourself centerpiece for your dining room table you're welcome in the

description box below I am going to leave a link to this free printout and

I'm going to cut this and actually attach it to this galvanized bucket all

right I got that bucket yesterday for seven dollars it was half-price and then

I picked up some sprigs this tree I think was think five dollars maybe and

some more sprigs here and I'm going to use some Mod Podge and these guys to do

a little centerpiece so let's see let's see how it goes first thing when I do is

cut this to fit on my size bucket and you know just obviously fit it to the

size that you have so let's get started so the first thing I'm going to do is

put some Mod Podge on the back of this bucket and then attach my tree farm sign

to it

going for the rustic look okay this is with one coat of Mod Podge I'm kind of

feeling impressed with myself so far so far so good now I'm gonna do the other

side side two is complete honestly not hard so I've done both sides of this

bucket and now I'm just gonna let it dry I am placing a second coat of the Mod

Podge over the first coat the first coat dried I would say in about 5-10 minutes

so not bad and I'll just put another coat on this tree farm sign and then

we're gonna be ready to do the centerpiece which I'm so excited about

hey so my bucket has dried this is what it looks like on both sides I have never

bought this before but I think this is what you need to stick artificial sprigs

in so where I'm going to distribute this in the base of this bucket I also have a

mug then I'm going to stick this Christmas tree in I have to obviously

fluff it up and then I'm gonna just stick these sprigs in around it so I'm

probably gonna show you the finished product but I wanted you to see what

supplies I had and it wasn't that expensive I got everything at least half

off these sprigs were the most expensive they were $5 each

but I like how full they are because I can really kind of open them up but

these were only two dollars each these over here with the pinecones this tree

this tree right here I believe is like four dollars there might have been 350 I

mean it was it was inexpensive I know it looks horrible now but I promise or I

hope it will look better so this is going to be my attempt and a DIY for my

dining room table and in a flash it's going to look

remarkable cross your fingers you can do this too just wanted to show you I ended

up at Hobby Lobby buying three of these napkins they were $2.99 originally I got

them down to a dollar each I am going to stick these on my dining room table

somehow in a pattern uh I don't have a holiday runner but this is a runner I

have had so I flipped it over and I'm going to use the backside because that's

just the way I am and I also picked up two more of those trees at Hobby Lobby

and I just put them in galvanized buckets believe these buckets I can tell

you the price all right so these buckets were down to 350 each so I got two of

those again these were about four dollars each or 350 free to the trees

and I'm going to show you the final product in just a second

well guys here it is I am pretty excited about my DIY for my centerpiece that I

did by myself I have those two galvanized trees on either side of the

centerpiece I just laid out the napkins s so I am NOT a decorator but I'm all

about this buffalo plaid and I know everybody's about this buffalo plaid

this year but this is what it looks like on this side and honestly it looks

pretty much the same on the other

if you attempt a DIY centerpiece similar to this or kind of unique to your own

let me know in the comments below it really wasn't that hard I think when all

was said and done maybe it took me an hour tops and that's with including

letting the tree farm sign dry but other than that it was really easy and it

didn't cost too much and the reality is I made this so it's kind of more fun so

thank you guys so much for watching so you can see behind me I just completed

my centerpiece I'm pretty excited about it

not too hard and I'm going to leave the principal down principle printable I'm

going to leave the print a ball down below so if you want to do this and

print it off at home and create your own DIY whatever go ahead

happy December 6 I hope you really enjoyed today's DIY of this easy

centerpiece I made for my home this year and for today's act of kindness I would

encourage you to make coffee or tea for a loved one that's what I'd like you to

do today I'm gonna do that it's a very easy act of kindness and I know that the

receiver will be light have a great day I'll see you tomorrow my next vlog in

this video bye guys get crafty

For more infomation >> DIY Holiday Centerpiece | Vlogmas 2018 Day Six - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

¡Donald Trump le negó el saludo a Bill y Hillary Clinton! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> ¡Donald Trump le negó el saludo a Bill y Hillary Clinton! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Apps zum Geld Sparen - So reduzierst du deine Ausgaben mit dem Smartphone - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Apps zum Geld Sparen - So reduzierst du deine Ausgaben mit dem Smartphone - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

¿Dejarías que tu pareja use tu teléfono por 24 horas? #1 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 9:25.

For more infomation >> ¿Dejarías que tu pareja use tu teléfono por 24 horas? #1 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

¿Dejarías que tu pareja use tu teléfono por 24 horas? #2 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> ¿Dejarías que tu pareja use tu teléfono por 24 horas? #2 | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

¡Nicky Jam vive el éxito en toda su plenitud! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> ¡Nicky Jam vive el éxito en toda su plenitud! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

ОРИГИНАЛЬНАЯ ИДЕЯ ПОДАРКА БРЕЛКИ СОВЯТА ИЗ КОЖИ. Что подарить и чем порадовать себя и друзей. - Duration: 8:25.

For more infomation >> ОРИГИНАЛЬНАЯ ИДЕЯ ПОДАРКА БРЕЛКИ СОВЯТА ИЗ КОЖИ. Что подарить и чем порадовать себя и друзей. - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Chiranjeevi Fan | Latest South Dubbed Hindi Movie | Latest Tollywood Movies By Cinekorn - Duration: 2:12:18.

intro

For more infomation >> Chiranjeevi Fan | Latest South Dubbed Hindi Movie | Latest Tollywood Movies By Cinekorn - Duration: 2:12:18.

-------------------------------------------

¡Solo en Autotrader encontrarás el carro de tus sueños! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> ¡Solo en Autotrader encontrarás el carro de tus sueños! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

NTi Audio Smart Speaker Testing - Duration: 4:48.

Hello and welcome, this is Greg from NTi Audio.

In today's video we will show you

how to test smart loudspeaker devices such as the Amazon Echo Dot.

Setting up our test,

we start with the device under test, the Amazon Echo Dot.

To pick up the Echo's loudspeaker signal

we place a measurement microphone over the loudspeaker.

An NTi Audio TalkBox loudspeaker is used to play voice commands

as well as a microphone test signal to the Echo.

The NTi Audio FX100 Audio Analyzer is used

to produce voice commands and test signals

as well as to precisely measure the test results.

Finally, a PC or notebook that controls the FX100

and automatically executes a complete test sequence.

We start testing the Amazon Echo loudspeaker.

Since smart loudspeakers usually don't have a designated audio input

we need to play back the test signal from the device itself.

We therefore use an external GlideSweep signal.

This signal contains a small header sequence

that is recognized by the FX100 Audio Analyzer

and triggers a measurement.

This signal can be produced comfortably in the FX-Control software.

This file is then stored in a cloud service,

from where it can be played by the Amazon Echo.

Furthermore, we record a voice command

to initiate the playback of the test signal from the cloud.

"Alexa, ask my media to play test signal"

The loudspeaker test is therefore split into two parts.

In part 1) the FX100 plays a voice command

that drives the Amazon Echo to play the test signal through its loudspeaker.

In the 2nd part this test signal is picked up

by the M2010 microphone,

and the test results are measured by the FX100 Audio Analyzer

"Alexa, ask my media to play test signal"

"Playing the track test signal from the my media collection"

[GlideSweep]

In this example we measure the frequency and distortion response

as well as SPL and THD @ 1 kHz

For testing the Amazon Echo Dot microphone,

we again start with the creation of the test signal.

But this time we place the voice command "Alexa"

in front of the sweep test signal.

When playing this to the Amazon Echo,

it will record a sweep test signal

coming after the "Alexa" keyword through its microphones.

"Alexa .. [GlideSweep]"

This recording is then available for playback from the cloud

through the Amazon Alexa website or app.

The microphone test is therefore split into three parts.

In part 1) the FX100 and the TalkBox play the keyword "Alexa",

immediately followed by the GlideSweep signal to the Echo microphones.

"Alexa .. [GlideSweep]"

In the 2nd part we play back the recording of the GlideSweep signal

from the notebook's headphone connector

to the FX100 input.

And in the 3rd part the signal is measured and the results are displayed.

Here is the complete microphone test sequence:

"Alexa .. [GlideSweep]"

Again, we measure frequency and distortion response

as well as sensitivity and distortion @ 1 kHz.

Finally, here is the combined sequence,

measuring loudspeaker and microphones of the Amazon Echo Dot.

"Alexa ask my media to play test signal"

"Playing the track test signal from your my media collection"

[GlideSweep]

"Alexa .. [GlideSweep]"

We hope this presentation helpful for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and bye-bye!

For more infomation >> NTi Audio Smart Speaker Testing - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Un projet de chambres d'hôtel à petit prix près des parcs d'attractions d'Orlando - Duration: 11:42.

- We are in the office of UPlus Group.

So, I'm so glad I came to meet you, Melina.

And thank you for accepting the invitation.

- [Melina] Thank you. - And we are going to talk

about a great project, I think,

that makes sense for our French clients because it's,

the price point is very low.

I think it's $69,000

for a unit.

So we are gonna talk more deep about this project,

which is located between the Orlando park,

Disney World and everything,

and Orlando.

- Yes. - So, Kissimmee,

and it's very well located, and it's very cheap.

So that's why we decided to promote your projects.

So, maybe you can tell us a little bit more

about the group behind it, and we go from there.

- Okay, yes, we are UPlus Group.

We develop GreenPoint Hotels.

It's a hotel chain which we are very proud of.

For now, we have three hotels.

GreenPoint Essential is the one we're about to finish.

It's still under construction and it's the one

which we offer a really low price.

It's $69,500 for the Model A,

which is the one we have left.

So, what's very different about us it's

our design, we're a very modern hotel.

We don't have carpets in the bedrooms.

We don't have curtains in the bathroom.

So, that's pretty much the essence of our design.

People really like that.

The opportunity here is to buy a unit,

a condo hotel unit.

Each unit has a deed,

so the owner can sell their unit whenever they want.

It's not like a timeshare, I get that question a lot.

In a timeshare, you share the ownership with other people,

and you just have a percentage.

But here, the great thing is you have a deed

and you're owner of that unit.

So it's like a condominium, but it works as a hotel.

GreenPoint Hotel Management is the one

that manages the hotel,

and the good thing about this is you don't have

to take care of any expense

or any problem that the property might have.

When you buy an apartment, for instance, Miami,

you have to be worried about if the A/C breaks,

or if you have a problem, and you have to take care of it.

Here, the management takes care of it, and expenses,

so you just receive your net profit every three months.

- Every three months, okay. - [Melina] Yes.

- The construction will be done in

the next couple of months?

- [Melina] Yeah, we're in the last instance

of the construction. - Okay.

- It's estimated to be finished by

the first quarter of 2019.

The opportunity we still offer is the lease-back program,

which means you get a full year

with an 8% annual fixed net income.

That's a really good opportunity for investors

who still enter the project during the pre-construction

and construction instance. - [Interviewer] Great.

- After that, the management is pool style,

so costs and benefits are distributed

in percentages corresponding to the square footage

of each owner.

So it depends on the performance of the hotel.

- Okay, so basically, it does not depend

on one particular unit,

but on the whole-- - [Melina] Exactly.

- I think it's like 204 rooms. - [Melina] 204 rooms,

in Essential, so-- - It is split between all--

- [Melina] Yes. - All together, okay.

So for the model,

I think the Model "A" is the one that is left.

- [Melina] Yes. - So can we take a look

at this one, I think it's,

how many square feet for this model?

- [Melina] It's 217.

- 217 square feet.

The approximate rent, I don't know

if we can have some numbers already.

Depends on the high and low season, of course.

- Yes, hotels work a lot regarding seasons.

So it depends on the month, that's why the rent,

once it is pool style, it will vary.

- It varies all the time. - Depending on the season.

- [Interviewer] On the season. - But we consider

the draw annually, but you get it every three months.

We send the investors a profit and loss report

every three months,

just a few days before they get their rent.

So, our hotel, besides their design, their modern design

which people really love,

because they don't get the dirty carpets on the floor,

they don't get the bathroom curtains stuck

while they take a bath.

It's all about being

simple, and clean, and minimal, and modern.

We also have strategic partnerships

which help us provide value to our clients.

For instance, we use Tempur-Pedic mattresses,

and we offer Nespresso coffees.

So, we have different hotels.

We have three, and each targets different audiences.

For instance, the one we have in Doral, in Miami,

is considered for extended stays,

so they are big units with kitchen and with a couch,

and where people can stay for longer periods of time.

All of our hotels have a breakfast area,

and the one in Kissimmee, which is already operating

and is just half a mile away from GreenPoint Essential,

has a gym, a coffee place,

we're going to build a playground soon.

It has a living room area and a kids' area

with toys.

They have an ATM, 24 hour mini-market,

microwave, refrigerator, and a security box.

The one in Essential is just a half a mile away

from that one, and it targets a different audience.

It's mostly thought for people who spend

a whole day in the parks, and don't want to pay extra

for those things they are not going to use.

So, Essential provides the essential.

So, you just get the room, a pretty modern room,

and then you can have food from the mini-market,

and it's going to have a pool as well.

But, yes, it's considered for someone who don't want

to waste their money on things they

are not going to use. - Okay.

- They all have free parking, as well.

And, so this is the brand positioning.

- [Interviewer] Okay, so GreenPoint is--

- [Melina] GreenPoint Essential is a low-cost--

- It's a growing brand, hotel brand?

- Oh yes, yes.

Yeah, that's the good thing about this.

People are going to benefit from it

because when you buy a unit in GreenPoint,

you get weeks of use.

- I think it's four weeks, right?

- Yeah, if you buy in GreenPoint Essential,

you get four weeks to use.

Two in low season and two in high season.

- Okay. - But you can exchange it

with other locations of GreenPoint.

- Okay, okay. - So if you're not going

to spend four whole weeks in Orlando, for instance,

per year, you can use it in Doral, in Miami.

- [Interviewer] That's a great benefit.

- Or in the other hotel, yes.

- [Interviewer] Or in the other hotels.

- It's a great benefit, and it's going to be even better

once we continue growing

and expand to other cities or states,

or even in another country someday.

- [Interviewer] I'm excited-- - Yes. (laughs)

- To see the future of this company.

We are going to talk about location,

about the specific projects.

It's 15 minutes away by car

from Orlando park,

am I correct? - It's about a 15,

20 minute ride to both Universal

and Disney parks, yes.

So it's a really convenient location.

Most of our guests that stay at the hotel are going

to visit the parks. - Yeah, I think there are

a lot of, millions, how many million tourists?

- Well, only last year,

2017,

they received 72 million people.

- [Interviewer] That's huge. - Which is, yeah, they were

the first city in the US to receive more than 70 million.

And the numbers are still rising,

so it's a perfect location for a hotel.

That's why our occupancy levels

are also really, really high.

- Yeah. - GreenPoint Kissimmee opened

less than a year ago,

and we are about the average occupancy in the area,

so it's doing really good.

- [Interviewer] It's doing great, yeah.

- And this one, this is GreenPoint Kissimmee.

It has 200 rooms, half a mile away

from the one we are selling.

It's doing really, really good.

- [Interviewer] This one's already sold out, right?

- [Melina] This one's sold out,

and it's about to have the one-year anniversary soon.

- [Interviewer] Okay, soon. - [Melina] Yes.

And the good thing about this

is we started paying profit to our investors

the first quarter. - Okay.

- And that's not common.

Sometimes a hotel which is starting to function,

it takes

about a year

to give benefits,

so, yeah, we're doing really good.

Our occupancy levels are good.

Our reviews are good, people love it there.

- [Interviewer] It's very near from the project

that we are talking about today.

- [Melina] Just half a mile away, you can walk there.

- [Interviewer] That is very near.

- [Melina] Yes, so if you ever visit the construction site

in Essential, you can then go look at Kissimmee

and see how it's going to look like, because it's--

- You can compare for the people that are reluctant to buy,

they can see Kissimmee.

- Yeah, they can go visit the hotel that is doing great,

it's already functioning, and it looks really pretty.

And you can see the people there enjoying their stay.

- That's great, so that they can compare

and see what it will look like.

- Yes, because it's going to look pretty much the same.

It's going to have the same aesthetic,

and the same furnishings.

So yeah, we're expecting for Essential

to work as good as Kissimmee did.

They are on the same avenue, so, yeah.

The projections

are really

based in Kissimmee's

performance so far.

So this is one of our rooms in Kissimmee.

You see the modern style, the minimal style.

- [Interviewer] That's nice. - [Melina] Yes.

So, the hard floors are really something

that you don't see often here in America.

So,

yes.

- [Interviewer] $69,000 is very cheap, is very low price.

- [Melina] Yes, this one is the one in Essential.

- I think our clients are going to love it.

I think it's a great project to promote.

So, thank you so much--

- [Melina] Thank you. - For taking your time

to explain about this whole project,

and we'll keep each other posted for everything going on.

I'm sure we'll do great with this project.

Thank you, thank you Melina. - Thank you.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Un projet de chambres d'hôtel à petit prix près des parcs d'attractions d'Orlando - Duration: 11:42.

-------------------------------------------

Treinen, Trams, Bussen rond zonsondergang Herfst 2018 - Duration: 19:27.

Rotterdam Noord

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét