Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

-♪ "Tonight Show Challenges" ♪

♪ "Tonight Show" ♪

-So, because it's the holiday season,

we wanted to do something fun and festive,

so this week's challenge is a real-life

Elf on the Shelf challenge.

So just put on an elf hat or even a whole elf costume,

if you have it, then find a fun place

to sit, stand, or lie down.

And you could even hide and surprise someone.

Have fun with it.

Here's one I did. Check this out.

[ Indistinct conversations ]

[ Vocalizes "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" ]

All right, so... [ Cheers and applause ]

There you have it. There you have it.

I want you guys to get creative with this.

You can add your own music, sound effects, props,

whatever you want to do.

Just record it, post it on TikTok, Instagram, or Twitter.

Make sure you add the hashtag "ElfOnTheShelfChallenge."

Then we'll show our favorite ones on the show.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

It's gonna be great. Get creative.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Announces Tonight Show Challenges: #ElfOnTheShelfChallenge - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Supreme Court Releases Justices' Group Photo - Duration: 5:20.

-Guys, tonight is the fifth night of Hanukkah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

I saw that today was the official

White House Hanukkah party.

It was going well until President Trump made a wish

and blew out the menorah.

[ Laughter ]

"I did it all in one blow."

Actually, the White House had two Hanukkah receptions today,

one at 4:00, another at 8:00.

They held the second reception just so Trump could apologize

for everything he said at the first one.

[ Cheers and applause ]

But President Trump, he had a good time.

When a staffer asked him if he wanted to see the menorah,

he said, "Her name is pronounced Melania."

[ Laughter ]

"And, no, I don't want to see her."

You guys might not realize this,

but today is the one-year anniversary

of a very important moment in American history.

If you don't know what I'm talking about,

here's a video to remind you. Watch this.

♪♪

-God bless the United States.

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

-Some more news from Washington this week.

The Supreme Court released a new group photo of all the justices.

Check it out.

Look like the world's oldest fifth grade class.

[ Applause ]

Actually, can we see that photo again?

Looking at the photo, you can kind of tell

what each justice is thinking about.

For example, Justice Alito is thinking, "I always forget,

are we supposed to look at the camera

or stare off into the distance?"

[ Applause ]

Justice Sotomayor is thinking,

"If you think this photo is awkward,

just wait till you see the ones from the holiday party."

[ Applause ]

Justice Gorsuch is thinking, "I hope no one can tell

I'm holding a pizza roll in my mouth."

Justice Breyer is thinking, "I remember when they used to paint these pictures."

[ Laughter ]

Justice Kavanaugh is thinking,

"I can't wait to throw back a couple of Bud Lights

after this."

[ Cheers and applause ]

And finally, Ruth Bader Ginsburg is thinking,

"I too cannot wait to throw back a couple of Bud Lights after this."

At least they're getting along.

[ Laughs ]

At least they're getting along.

Guys, we have a great show for you tonight.

It's fantastic. -Oh, we sure do.

And I can't wait to do my new segment,

Tariq's Nutcracker Nook.

-I'm so sorry. Actually, Tariq,

we had to cut your Nutcracker Nook bit tonight.

I'm so sorry no one told you about this.

-I see. I guess I'll -- I'll show everyone

my collection of beautiful hand-painted nutcrackers

some other time.

-Come on, Tariq. Don't be like that.

No, it's just this once. I'm sorry no one told you.

I just -- -It's fine.

[ Laughter ]

[ Audience "Aww"s ]

♪♪

♪ I did my best ♪

♪ But I guess my best wasn't good enough ♪

♪ 'Cause here we are ♪

♪ Back where we were before ♪

♪ Seems nothing ever changes ♪

♪ We're back to being strangers ♪

♪ Wondering if we ought to stay ♪

♪ Or head on out the door ♪

♪ Just once ♪

♪ Can we figure out what we've been doing wrong? ♪

♪ Oh ♪

♪ Why we never last for very long ♪

♪ What are we doing wrong? ♪

♪ Just once ♪

♪ Can we find a way to finally make it right? ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪ To make the magic last for more than just one night ♪

♪ If we just could do it ♪

♪ I know that we can do it ♪

♪ Just once ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Well, maybe we'll try Nutcracker Nook

after the holidays. Sorry.

-Copy that.

-You guys, I'm excited about this.

From the new movie "Aquaman," Jason Momoa is my guest tonight.

-Yes!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-The movie is awesome.

The only slow part is when Aquaman eats lunch

and his parents make him wait an hour before swimming.

It's just that's a little slow, but the rest is great.

Finally, guys, a poll found

that the top three Democratic contenders for President in 2020

are Bernie Sanders, Beto O'Rourke, and Joe Biden.

So you know what that means. It's time for Bernie, Beto, Biden.

-♪ Bernie, Beto, Biden ♪

♪ Bernie ♪

♪ Bernie, Beto, Biden ♪

♪ Bernie, Bernie, Barney, Bert and Ernie ♪

♪ Blurry Biden, burly Beto ♪

♪ Beto veto, Biden Speedo ♪

♪ Beto, turkey, Bernie, Furby ♪

♪ Fergie, Jersey Shore, and Shirley ♪

♪ Bernie ♪ -Gobble, gobble.

-We have a great show tonight.

Give it up for The Roots.

For more infomation >> Supreme Court Releases Justices' Group Photo - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner vs Kendall Jenner Transformation.Who Is better Lifestyle? - Duration: 10:14.

Kylie Jenner vs Kendall Jenner Transformation.Who Is better Lifestyle?

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner vs Kendall Jenner Transformation.Who Is better Lifestyle? - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Estas son los motivos de la creciente popularidad de los partidos de derechas en España - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Estas son los motivos de la creciente popularidad de los partidos de derechas en España - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

PART 2! Soto HARUS COBA di Solo | The soto you MUST TRY in Solo when visiting - Duration: 6:33.

what is this? fish?

beef meat, chicken brain

dammmm...........

30 minutes later

Hi, I'm Marissa Iskandar and today I am in SOLO

yea..... :)

I am not sure exactly how to pronounce it so forgive me if I don't pronounce it right

so I am going to try soto bolalagi

I am not sure is that right?

okay so it looks like its just

a mixture of rice and then they put green onions and

theres pieces of meat shredded up in here and they put a lot of beansprouts

and it smells SO GOOD

mmmmm...............

the first bite is really good

I bite right into the bean sprouts and the broth is really good

the broth has a really nice

fragrant smell to it and

you can taste the fresh onion in here

the green onion

so normally you can eat soto with noodles or rice

this one you eat it with rice and

I have to say this soto

with the broth and the meat and the vegetables inside

it's just REALLY GOOD with the rice texture

its so FLAVORFUL

slurp.....

mmmmmmm...............................

mmmmm.............

the broth is SO GOOD

I think it's my favorite part

and then also the pieces of the shredded beef is really good

but just alone the broth is SO TASTY

okay, and also whats interesting here is I noticed

there's also a lot of different dishes on the table that you choose from

there's tempeh, there's shrimp

I believe this is fried fish

this is bakwang (fried vegetable fritter)

tofu

ugh..... I am not sure what this is

and then some kind of satay

the soup is REALLY GOOD

REALLY GOOD :):)

I have a question

yea

what is this? ikan?

ahhh... its beef meat

chicken brain

DAMMMM....

chicken brain?

brain with egg

ooooo.......

okay

this is good right?

hahaha...

yes its good

okay, so correction this is not fish not fried fish this is chicken heart

I'm not sure if I am brave enough to eat this so I'm gonna go with two choices that look really tasty to me

and here are the fried shrimp looks really good the fried shrimp skewers and then also the fried tofu here

here look mmm.........

the shrimp I don't know actually you can taste more of the batter actually then the shrimp to be honest

I don't think you get enough shrimp meat inside

its mostly all batter the taste

okay this is a fried tofu and I love right fried tofu

and here it's not extra crispy or crunchy

its really soft inside I usually prefer it this way

nice

so actually the soto reminds me of soto kudus

and

the broth is a little bit more DELICOUS and TASTY

I think I found a new favorite dish here in Indonesia, this is SO GOOD

so if you've never come to Solo before and you haven't tried

this soto you must try it

the herbs and spices in here is just SAVORY

ahhhh.....

okay guys, so I just finished my meal here in Solo and it was absolutely delicious

Solo probably has so much good food culinary here

and dishes to try and I will see you on my next food culinary adventure here

thank you for watching

I'll see y'all next time

until then KEEP LIVING KEEP EXPLORING AND KEEP EATING

bye :)

For more infomation >> PART 2! Soto HARUS COBA di Solo | The soto you MUST TRY in Solo when visiting - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Daddy Love Newborn Moments (part 2) - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:57.

Hello my friend! Thanks for watching. Please subscribe, like and share our video.

For more infomation >> Funny Daddy Love Newborn Moments (part 2) - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Chú Voi Con Ở Bản Đôn Remix - Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Vui Nhộn Hay Nhất - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Chú Voi Con Ở Bản Đôn Remix - Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Vui Nhộn Hay Nhất - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Luxurious Moving Celebration! Rare Beef! [Takenotani Tsuru] Beef Stew..Etc 6Kg[12000kcal] - Duration: 12:52.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today...

Jaaan

using 6kg of beef we made 3 different dishes

recently i moved to a new house, isn't that, a this video is a my special celebration

the one who made all this is the chef at Bon.nu restaurant

the used beef called taki....tsurishi.... ?

takenotani tsuru beef

takenotani tsuru is a really rare beef and it's so luxurious

let's look how we made it...

Jaaan

and the one who is going to made this for us...

Jan

Jaan

Kurusu kei-san going to made this for us...

isn't that ?

Kurusu kei-san can you introduce for us this beef

you are so lucky today yuka-chan, you will try a rare meat

there are two main types of cattle in japan

the ones that you find it in both mishima and yamaguchi that called mishima cattle

and the ones that in kagoshima

all people think that there is only these two types

but in reality...

there is another type, and this type is takenotani tsuru

oh, i understand

you can't get it only one time per year

and this restaurant don't make any kind of pork...

we make only this two types

i understand

and today i'm going to make this meat here

for me !

this rare meat

i'm really happy

to make it...

it will takes me 6 hours

amazing, it takes 6 hours to cook it

cheeks, tongue and the tail for beef stew, with steak & hamburger

and that's by using takenotani tsuru beef

and this to give you a global idea for what we can make using it, this is all what i have to say for now

this is amazing

i'm looking forward to that

happy to work with you

this is the ingredients

they use usually these ingredients to make the meat sauce

and he will use all this just for me

and here to make Beef Stew

cheeks, tongue and the tail

it looks so tasty

and all what we need to do now it to let it on the frypan until it's ready

looks so tasty

amazing

it's like a child head sized ball

child head sized ball

oooh

that's huge

roasting

we only need to roast it now

jaaan, we did it

i'm so hungry

it took 6 hours to prepare it

this is irresistible

itadakimasu

this roast meat looks really tasty in really amazing way

amazing, it's so thick but still soft

ah, look at this meat if you please

mmmmm

really tasty

the flavors that comes out from the meat is so strong

and its fat is sweet

the outside is a little bit crispy because of the butter, and this is amazing

look, can you see it

i think this camera is better

it will be better if we zoom in

it looks so tasty, isn't that

mmmmm

and even the salad looks so cute

mmmm

here is hiroshima salt

this is really amazing

and the fat of this meat is not heavy at all

and here is the hamburger & beef stew

and what you see in the middle is a risotto that we made it at the restaurant

you eat this meat with risotto

the hamburger is so soft

mmmm

tasty

the meat is made carefully and slowly what made it so rich with strong flavors

tasty

the taste of this meat is really strong

and this rice is so yummy

this meat is really thick

so luxurious

and here is the 3rd plate

cheeks, tongue and the tail meat

so soft

really soft

mmmm

the meats melts in the mouth and the taste is strong and yummy

mmmm

so tasty

this goes so well with rice

and it's so easy to cut it

it's really amazing how we can cut a thick meat like this so easily

it's really amazing

it's so soft and melty

mmmm

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmm

gochisousamadeshita

takenotani tsuru meat, steak , hamburger and beef stew was so tasty

you can't find this kind of meat only at restaurants

and because i had a chance to try it, i'm really happy about that

takenotani tsuru is a rare meat and eating all this amount is something so luxurious

and it was so hard to cook it

and because it was so tasty, why you don't try this as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

you can tell me in the comment section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

did i said gochisousamadeshita !

gochisousamadeshita

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Luxurious Moving Celebration! Rare Beef! [Takenotani Tsuru] Beef Stew..Etc 6Kg[12000kcal] - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

Old MacDonald Had A Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:00:31.

Old MacDonald Had A Farm

For more infomation >> Old MacDonald Had A Farm | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:00:31.

-------------------------------------------

Filter Free Love - Duration: 4:00.

Good morning it's Dr. James. Hey I hope you're off to a beautiful start today.

It's so great to see you. Thank you for your time and thank you for your energy.

And this morning I also want to add, thank you for your courage.

This morning's message is going to ask of you to stay courageously present for

the next two minutes, because this is a message that is not easy to necessarily

really embrace because it's not comfortable. But it's absolutely

necessary. I have been thinking long and hard most of my adult life about the way

that I love and the way that I'm willing to love in a way that is not connected

to whether or not it's gonna work out. So much of my early adulthood and

definitely when I was a child, I think love for me was something I learned for.

I couldn't wait to spread. And then I started to realize, it may not come back

to me. It actually may be judged. And sometimes love hurt because it wasn't

reciprocated. So I started really understanding the power of my ego as a

movement in my teens my early 20s, which was basically I wanted to know whether or

not it's gonna be safe to love and I'll love as soon as I know the environment

is gonna receive it, that person is gonna allow it and potentially give it back to

me or at the very least not judge me. When you look around the world today I'm, man I'm seeing myself have this wrestling match, the psychology of

whether or not I'm gonna allow it to come through me, in me, and as me - just the

unbridled filterless love; battling against whether or not I can fully let

it come out. Because I'm concerned whether or not I will be judged for

being that far out with my love. And then I pray, and I pray every single day. I say,

"You know what James? Have the courage to love without a filter. In fact be on

purpose. Don't worry about the outcome." That to me as the spiritual warrior

nature of true, wild, wonderful love. It's the kind of love where there is no

filter. There is no ego. There is no wondering whether or not it's gonna come

back to me because all you care about is whether or not you are

putting it out. And there's so much good research today that talks about the fact

that when we are on purpose and not on outcome; when we don't get caught up in

whether or not it's going to work; the ego gets removed and the joy, the joy

that it has no connection to whether or not it works out and frankly it just

says, "You know what? The beauty is the purpose of being in the present moment,

in doing what comes natural." It is natural for you and I to love without a

filter. It is natural for you and I to circulate love based on the purpose that

is our human nature. And to allow the outcome to be removed so we can be all

that we came here to be. And we can present the highest version of ourselves.

This is scary good. This is the kind of wake-up kind of love that requires a

level, a level of a warrior nature that is so deeply embedded in the heart that

when you start to do it, I promise you you won't be able to stop. I'm working on

this right alongside of you. And I know this may not be popular and I know this

is wildly and wonderfully uncommon, but we need to make this normal. We need to

have this kind of love be normal. We need to be that courageous and that connected

to the spiritual nature of what love is really all about,. Because love will win

always, when it's on purpose, and not on outcome. So with that, thank you for being

you and loving out loud. I love you. Peace and

blessings. Bye for now.

For more infomation >> Filter Free Love - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 윤미래(T) Yoonmirae - 행복한 나를(I Am Happy) - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 윤미래(T) Yoonmirae - 행복한 나를(I Am Happy) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

اكتشف 5 طرق سهلة تساعدك على التخلص من المماطلة - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> اكتشف 5 طرق سهلة تساعدك على التخلص من المماطلة - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 케이투(K2) - 유리의 성 #Story 3 - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 케이투(K2) - 유리의 성 #Story 3 - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Украшение с детским рисунком - Duration: 3:35.

From a child, we can accept any gift - a simple, ugly, unprofessionally made - because this is also a gift from a little beloved little man who is just learning to draw. This gift will be expensive, even if it is made on a simple metal plate. But you can make a hole in it, hang on a chain - and you get a real serious jewelry worth 30-40-50 dollars. Such jewelery offers to order its customers one needlewoman at Etsy (her store - etsy.com/shop/emilyjdesign). And due to the originality of such jewelry, she has more than 39 thousand sales (for 9 years of trading)! She sells pendants and bracelets, and key chains. The form they have is quite simple, without frills. But the content is individual (no one has that). Since this is a child's drawing, it is not necessary to take care of the ideality of the resulting image (it is not required). Sells a needlewoman and ready-made decorations, stylized as children's drawings and inscriptions - for those who wants not an individual gift, but just a cute gift. It is interesting that the creator of these jewelry and did not think before to engage in such needlework. She was going to make a career in science, she studied neurology. But fate threw her on the Mediterranean coast, where she had plenty of free time and the need to somehow survive. She took jewelry lessons in one of the local workshops, started making jewelry for sale. Her interest in jewelry has increased so much that she abandoned science and decided to devote herself to needlework. Now in her small company there are several employees who help her cope with a large flow of orders. Summary. A cheap decoration can be made expensive by placing a drawing dear to the customer's heart on it. Take the time to apply this image - and you do not have to buy expensive materials.

For more infomation >> Украшение с детским рисунком - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 김주연 - 안동역에서 - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 김주연 - 안동역에서 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 모노(Mono) - 넌 언제나 - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 모노(Mono) - 넌 언제나 - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

RAPANIZZE` - ОБЕЩАНИЕ В МИНАЛО ВРЕМЕ (Music video) - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> RAPANIZZE` - ОБЕЩАНИЕ В МИНАЛО ВРЕМЕ (Music video) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

FELIZ NAVIDAD 2018 PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO 2019 LA CASA DEL SOL ✅ - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> FELIZ NAVIDAD 2018 PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO 2019 LA CASA DEL SOL ✅ - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Aakho Mein Tera | Love | Status in Clip - Duration: 0:34.

Status in clip

Aakho Mein Tera | Love | Status in Clip

For more infomation >> Aakho Mein Tera | Love | Status in Clip - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

पुलिस की उपस्थिती मे TMC के गुंडो ने किया BJP प्रदेश अध्यक्ष श्री दिलीप घोष पर हमला... - Duration: 7:07.

TMC goon did the attack on the BJP state president Shri Dilip Ghosh in presence of police...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét