Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

Hello everyone I'm Drumstick

Here comes the second episode of

my 100k subscribers series

I'm gonna introduce my working environment to you

and also the equipment I use normally

Let's start!

Take a look at this

This is the living environment with my members

This was our band studio

The studio has been move to another place, but we still live in here

This place still have some

simple recording equipment

It is a good space for creating, because

I can wake them up just by knocking on their doors

"Hey, time to finish the song"

very convenient

We can eat together, play games together etc! Not bad!

Although as a Youtuber

My timetable is always upside down with others

so nobody knock on my door XD

Let's continue to the next place!

This is our hallway

behind there is our living area

This place is actually quite big

In this living area we have...

2-3 groups of people

It is very big!

Behind this door, is our main working area

It used to be control room

Since most of the equipment has been moved to

the new studio

only the simpler equipments are left here...

We can do some song writing and some basic mixing here

Now the main purpose of this place is for live streaming or

some shooting purpose

We do have some studio lights here

very suitable...

for beauty influencers

but I'm not a beauty influencer XD

This is the place that you guys are most familiar with...

The working area of Drumstick!

My TD-30

and my computer

A lot of people has been asking me

Why am I using electronic drumset

but still use the sound insulation environment

It is because this place was for vocal recording

the electronic drum was placed outside, but...

My member is writing songs outside too

and they always complain that I made too much noise

so they throw me inside

So pity T^T

Alright, introducing my electronic drumset

TD-30K

The core is this sound module

TD30 this sound module

has good expansion capability

Many people ask me before...

How come my TD30K is capable of including multiple expansion?

Thats because I bought

a MIDI Trigger

Here, the red one

It is call Ddrum ddti

I have included this in my channel's information

You can check it out if you want to know what model I am using

I mainly use this way to drive it

If you have been watching

drum covers in youtube

especially those anime songs cover

that use various types of cymbals

If for example you are using a more basic electronic drumset

cymbal cannot be expand that much

So while you are playing, you might need to

edit the signal to the sound you desire

during post production

But I have been playing with the band

I was playing with real drum set so I feel that...

It should sounds like how it should be

Eventhough it has multi-sensor

I don't want it to be like...

It is crash when I hit it today

but it become ride or china when I hit the side, I don't want it like this

It should be crash if it is crash

This piece is crash

There shouldn't be any other sound

This is...

a weird persistance

Then, the electronic sound effect component

Is made by these two BT-1

Usually this place is the sound of cowbell

If you watch my video...

ODD FUTURE

There is this "dok dok dok dok dok..." in the song

the electronic sound effect, it is done by this

This one is usually for tambourine

but sometimes when it has electronic sound effect, I will use this to make it

Some people will ask, what is the purpose of the monitor

I use it for recording video, live streaming

Sometimes during tutorial, I use it to display scores for students

I think it is very convenient

Other than these....

This mascot is call

Kuroro

It is the mascot of Taiwan's low cost airline

TIgerair

I was considering the type of flight ticket I should get

Wondering will it be cheaper if I buy from low-cost airline

And then I went to Tigerair's website

I saw this cat when I log on to the site

Riding a rocket

"Wow!! So cute!!"

I already bought the ticket when I came to my sense

Nevermind, when I took the flight back to Taiwan

I feel that the plane went through a careful design process

Its too cute!

When I came back to my sense, stepping on the land of Taiwan

I had another one in my hand

Second time to Japan, for performance

When I came back from Japan in October, I thought

I should bring another one, hence I bought another one

Will the collection grow?

I have no idea either

The equipment that I use for shooting now is...

Gopro

It has a controller that can start all the Gopro once I press a button

Doesn't need to press each one seperately

Lets have a look at my earphone too

My earphone is custom made

When I wear it...

it fills up my ears nicely

This is the in-ear type earphone

My ears were filled up to create the mold

Next I will share with you guys the software and the computer that I use

Cubase for recording

Premier Pro for editing

The version doesn't really matters

as long as you understand the concept

Another thing I want to share with you is

As a drummer

It is totally reasonable that your drum throne is a cajón

Yup, cajón

But this is not the ordinary cajón

I got this autograph from PF (Petit Fancy)

by having the opportunity

to play for LiSA

play a song Catch the Moment

For me, thats really an

unforgettable memory

Its also a dreamed opportunity

After all, you get to stand on the stage together with your idol

Its really exciting

I am working hard now, trying to make it not the only chance

Maybe in the future we get to be on the same stage in other way

Working hard in this direction

That opportunity really touched my deeply

All that, is my working environment and my equipments

And then I don't know why recently...

Maybe I shop online too much

It is really convenient to shop online nowadays

Just a few clicks and its done

payment is easy as well

Maybe recently uses too much Google pay

one day

Google suddenly send this over

Actually I don't really know what is inside the box

the packaging looks pretty

It only says

Google Pay

I am very curious too

I heard it is a gift from Google

But... I don't know, its not Christmas yet

I actually tried to open it just now, but...

the structure looks more complicated than imagined

Like this part, I thought

can be open directly, but nop

It also didn't have the place

where you can pry open like a normal box

Other parts of the box are sealed tight

only this part

So I am not sure what it does

on top of the box is a logo of Google pay

and it is raised

Is it really that simple?

Its really so simple!?

sensor unlock

If you use Google Pay before

It is actually very easy when paying

Similar to credit card

as long as you activated NFC function on your phone

put it on the sensor

unlock your phone

the money will deduct directly

a really convenient function

so this box uses the same concept!

So amazing!?

How did they do it?

(deng deng deng deng)

It is....

It is Taiko no Tatsujin

As a drummer... Ah no, as an otaku drummer

definitely must know how to play Taiko no Tatsujin

This game can be consider as my....

former teacher

Much of my fees were paid to it

It more or less helps with single stroke

There is an appreciation letter from Google

For this second video of 100k subscriber, lets just...

stop here

They have already send this over, what a waste if I didn't play, right?

See you in third episode

Byebu

For more infomation >> 【100,000 Subscriber EP2】About my Gear & gift from Google Pay - Duration: 9:57.

-------------------------------------------

Alec Baldwin Was Shot By Two Different Men at the Same Time - Duration: 5:19.

-We did work together down the hall earlier this year.

Because when I hosted "SNL," you came back to play the President,

which is something you do. -But isn't it weird how

when you're in and out of this building for many years,

it's like a blur.

You walk down the hall, and you're like,

"Was that Belushi, Tom Brokaw, you, Carson?"

It's like one big ocean of people that we've seen.

-And now you -- I guess the first time

you were in the building was probably hosting?

I mean, I guess you'd maybe been here for other things.

-I did a soap opera here. -You did a soap opera here?

-I did a soap opera on the third floor.

I did a soap opera here that --

which when I was on it, I killed it.

It went off the air while I was on the show.

-Wow. -I killed the show.

-But does that mean your character survived

if the show went off the air before they could kill you?

-No, no. I'm saying my acting killed the show.

-Yeah, yeah, no, but then, you know,

if you can get the show canceled before they can

kill off your soap-opera character,

that's a job well done. -Yeah.

What I love about that show --

It's funny you say that. This is true.

I was killed by two people simultaneously

unaware of each other's presence.

-Oh!

-One guy was aiming to shoot me through the window

of an apartment across the alleyway.

And as he was aiming to shoot me -- bing, bong.

There's a knock at my door. A guy I'm expecting.

I open the door. And he shoots me with a pistol.

And the other guy shoots me in the back.

They both shot me at the same time.

And they were independent contractors.

-So, that's an impossible murder to solve.

-I thought it was thrilling. -Yeah.

-It was amazing. Two guys shot me at the same time,

who were completely independent.

-That was obviously an early job.

Were you upset when that happened,

when you found out you'd been killed off your soap-opera show?

-Whenever you're doing a job in this business, when it's over,

you go through that thing like, "Oh, I'll never work again."

So, when the soap opera was over, I was tense.

I thought I'd never get a job again.

But then I went out to L.A. and I did TV.

-And then you hosted "SNL."

When you finished your first time hosting, did you think,

"Oh, I'm going to come back and do this again?"

-No! -Really?

-No. No, no. That was 1990. -Yeah.

-And I didn't do "30 Rock" or any kind of comedy stuff.

When I came on, I went home,

I think I threw up all night in my bathroom.

"They're never going to ask me to come back and do this again."

-But, you know, you --

Obviously, as evidenced by how many times they've had you back,

I think that's always the most exciting kind of host,

is somebody who -- people don't know you did comedy

until you did that, and then it was a revelation.

-But I think -- I say this all the time.

And I'm not saying this to be kind.

But it's like, you know, Tina, Carlock, you, Conan,

people like that, they're funny 'cause they write.

And I don't write.

I mean, I'm just an actor. And I say the lines.

So when I would come on and do the show,

I thought this is the only, you know --

"SNL" was the only time people would give me an opportunity to do that.

And eventually, in 2006, we started doing "30 Rock."

But prior to that, this was the only chance I could get to.

And, plus, I was telling Kevin backstage.

I was saying how, you know,

"SNL" is the only place you could do certain things.

So, like, McKay --

Before Adam McKay became a big, famous movie director,

he'd walk up to me and go, "Okay, at the end of the sketch,

they're going to throw the eggs at you.

You're running for governor.

They're going to throw the eggs at you. You're going turn.

The eggs are going to hit you in the backside.

And the woman is holding up the baby for you to kiss.

Then you grab the baby. And you wipe your ass with the baby."

[ Laughter ]

I remember sitting there going, "Oh, my God."

But then you realize

this is the only place in the world that's going to happen.

It says "Governor Wheeler wipes his ass with the baby."

-Yeah. And now that's not even a big deal in politics. Yeah.

I want to -- I --

You know, I would like to say that I wrote this sketch,

but the reality is David Mamet wrote this sketch,

and I just adapted it.

But this -- Every year at Christmas, this ends up --

This is "Glengarry Glen Christmas."

And you sort of revisited --

-And you wrote it. -I did write it.

But, again, it was really just David Mamet.

-Do you miss that?

On this show, how much writing do you get to do on this show?

-Not as much. -Not as much. Do you miss that?

-I miss how thrilling it was

when something went the way you wanted it to go,

which doesn't happen that often.

-Did you write the Roger Stone? Did you write the Roger Stone?

-I didn't write that joke, but that was a great joke.

And it's also great to say them.

I do like saying the jokes my writers write me.

That was a -- You know, especially at the table --

-Now you know how I feel. -Yeah.

-I just say the jokes. -Yeah, but you're a good actor.

And I'm just a man at a desk.

-That's why I waited five years.

-That's why you waited five years.

-But when you wrote this --

People have asked me to do this kind of thing before.

They've asked me to do some Glengarry riff

on this scene kind of thing.

And I would never do it. Never.

And you gave this -- I was like, "God damn, it really is funny."

-Yeah. -So we did it. It was funny.

-I have one --

I have one prop from "SNL" that I kept that's in my office.

It's not actually in this picture.

It's a giant gumdrop from that sketch.

-Yes. -Yeah.

-And when they said, "Do you want this?"

I said, "Yes." And I brought it home.

And my wife said, "Take it to the office."

-I have one prop -- I have many other things.

But I have one prop from my desk when I did "30 Rock."

Which is I have a GE --

It said like, "Global Business Leader."

It was glass little globe of the Earth.

It just said, "GE Global Business Leader."

And that's on my desk, too. Now, is this a gift to me?

Are you giving this to me? -You can take it if you want.

[ Applause ]

For more infomation >> Alec Baldwin Was Shot By Two Different Men at the Same Time - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

The Star Me Project Script Task of Fossasia in Google Code-in 2018 - Duration: 3:08.

Hello so today I'm in Google Code-in, and I found a very interesting task I want to show to you.

Nope. It's not interesting. It's nasty.

It's called Learn how to Execute blah blah blah... Star Me Project in blah blah blah.

Let's take a look at it.

"Go to the FOSSASIA Star Me Repository."

Let's go for it, why not?

STARRING IS FUN!

The script in this repository connects developers automatically with FOSSASIA projects on GitHub.

That's fun.

Step 1 requires me to log in my GitHub account.

Let's create a new one for this task.

And here is my new account.

The repository requires me to use Google Chrome so let's switch to that one.

AIright, I logged in the new account.

I need to copy the script at the second step, then I do so.

Next step is to open Developer Tools in the browser.

But why they tell me to use a key bind?

Such a high technology.

Isn't it easier to just right click the page and click Inspect?

OK let's do this!

Open Developer Tools, paste the script to the console, hit Enter!

The first thing you will notice is that the web page displays an overlay.

And you can see the console output is scrolling fast.

Let's open a new tab to see what's going on.

See, this script starred 65 repositories of FOSSASIA.

Hit refresh.

Now goes to 114.

It also automatically follows their developers.

But it only follows 4 users, so unfollowing them is not a big deal.

Imagine you are doing this task with your main GitHub account if you use GitHub.

Your followers will see hundreds of star activities once they access the main page.

It's finally over.

Let's take look at the injured GitHub account.

As a result, 4 users were followed and 388 repositories in total were starred by the Star Me script.

Expected Outcome:

For real?

For more infomation >> The Star Me Project Script Task of Fossasia in Google Code-in 2018 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hashtags: #DecorationDisaster - Duration: 1:50.

-I thought I'd share some of my favorite

decoration disaster stories from you guys.

This first one's from @Kaylubdraven.

She says, "My mom bought an artificial tree

at a thrift store,

and when we put it up, the top half was missing.

We decorated anyway and called it the Christmas bush."

Who wants to put the star on the Christmas bush?

This one is from @turryx0x0.

She says, "My parents thought it was festive

to put a light-up Santa and Mrs. Claus in the yard.

But I was petrified,

thinking two old people were haunting our house.

[ Laughter and applause ]

This one's from @mwattles98.

She says, "My dad hid our elf on the shelf in the chandelier,

and half of his face melted off."

"Hey, Dad. Have you seen Herbie?

Oh, my goodness!"

[ Laughter ]

This one is from @Krissybumblebee.

She says, "My grandma got drunk

and accidently knocked down the tree

then blamed it on reverberations

from the snowballs kids are throwing outside."

[ Laughter and applause ]

This one's from @brainlessskip.

-Oh, that guy.

[ Laughter ]

-He says, "One year my dad put up a life-size nativity scene

on the front lawn.

One morning he found a drunk guy

sleeping in the hay under the baby Jesus."

-Oh. [ Laughter and applause ]

-This last one's from @Hermanshorns.

He says, "When I first met my in-laws,

I wore an ugly Christmas sweater to make myself seem more fun.

I didn't realize the reindeer on the sweater were getting it on.

Set the bar real low." [ Cheers and applause ]

There you have it.

Those are "Tonight Show" hashtags.

Check out more of our favorites.

Go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.

For more infomation >> Hashtags: #DecorationDisaster - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Border Wall, Healthy Food Baby Names - Monologue - Duration: 3:11.

-Let's get to the news. President Trump spoke

at a Hanukkah reception today at the White House.

Well, technically, he made a wish and blew out the candles.

[ Laughter ]

[ Laughter continues ]

According to The Daily Beast,

President Trump dismissed the economic impact

of increasing the national debt, saying that he, quote,

"Won't be here when it becomes a problem."

[ Laughter ] Which is, incidentally,

the same thing he said before Don Jr. was born.

"By the time this thing's a problem, I'm --

I'm going to be out of here." [ Laughter ]

Republican senators introduced a bill today

to fully fund President Trump's $25 billion border wall.

And if you're wondering how they're going to pay for it,

it's also a dunk tank.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ] The 2019 --

The 2019 Golden Globe nominations

were announced this morning,

with Netflix in the lead among streaming services

with 13 nominations.

So get ready for your mom to call

and ask you which channel Netflix is on.

[ Laughter ]

A 75-year-old New Jersey man has been arrested on suspicion

of running a prostitution ring out of a nursing home.

[ Laughter ]

He's the first pimp in history

who actually needs to use the cane.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Producers announced yesterday

that Steve Harvey will be hosting

a live New Year's Eve special on Fox,

where the ball will drop,

but his eyebrows will not.

[ Laughter ]

That's right --

Steve Harvey will be hosting a live New Year's Eve special.

So get ready for him to announce the wrong year.

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

[ Cheers and applause ] Hey.

[ Applause continues ]

Biologists are reporting that the world's oldest bird,

which is at least 68 years old, has laid a new egg.

It waited this long because it was focusing on its career.

[ Laughter ]

MTV is reportedly working on a reboot

of its animated show "Celebrity Deathmatch,"

where Claymation re-creations of famous people fight each other.

And if you're curious

what a clay version of Ted Cruz looks like,

yeah, about the same.

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

A man... [ Cheers and applause ]

[ Applause continues ]

A man who turned 101 this week gained media attention

after he credited his longevity to drinking one Coors Light

every day at 4:00 p.m. for the past 15 years.

[ Laughter ] So there you go --

the secret to longevity is to lay off the Coors Light

until you're 86.

[ Laughter ]

Finally, according to a new report,

the number of parents naming their babies

after healthy foods, such as kale, kiwi, maple, and hazel,

has increased...

and just when we got rid of bullying.

For more infomation >> Trump's Border Wall, Healthy Food Baby Names - Monologue - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

12 Days of Christmas Sweaters 2018: Day 2 - Duration: 3:05.

-Guys, we have exactly 11 shows left

before we go on Christmas break, which means it's time

for that beloved "Tonight Show" tradition.

It's time for "12 Days of Christmas Sweaters."

Here we go.

-♪ 12 Days of Christmas Sweaters ♪

♪ 11 days left ♪

-That is right!

Every show between now and Christmas,

we'll be giving one lucky audience member

a stunning Christmas sweater

from the Countdown to Christmas Cabinet.

Now, since there are 11 shows left,

let's open door number 11.

[ Drumroll ]

That a zipper? -Yeah. Uh-huh.

-On your sleeve?

-Yeah, it's where I keep important things.

Do you want -- -Do I want what? Yeah.

-See?

-It says David.

[ Laughter ]

-It's the first word to my favorite song.

♪ David, David Crockett ♪

-All right, there you go. Here we go.

[ Laughter ]

[ Laughing ] And here we go, and yes!

Oh, my God! Look at this.

[ Cheers and applause ] Wow.

♪♪

Wow. Wow.

There's a skier.

[ Cheers and applause ]

All right.

Now let's see who's going home with tonight's sweater.

Everyone, look at your seat number!

Look at your seat number right now!

You see your seat number? Now look at your seat.

If I call your number, I need you to jump up

and let me know where you are.

Quest, can I get a drumroll, please?

[ Drumroll ]

Who wants me to pick their number?!

[ Cheers and applause ] There we go.

132!

Yes!

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

Hey! Come on.

Get that jacket off!

Get that scarf off!

Ridiculous!

Get that other jacket off. Get the second jacket off.

Yes.

How are you? What is your name?

-Sebastian. -Sebastian, where are you from?

-Florida. -Florida.

Thank you so much, Sebastian.

It gets really -- I just --

The only thing I know about Florida,

it gets very cold in Florida. [ Laughter ]

So you are going to need this sweater.

Do you have anything like this at home?

-Uh, no, I don't. -Oh, wow.

Sebastian, can you try this on, please?

This is gonna be beautiful. Yeah, go for it.

I can already tell this is gonna be magic.

Oh, my gosh.

Dude, you are rockin' this.

With the turtleneck, kind of makes it work.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Hey! -Thank you.

-It's fantastic! You rocked it!

It's awesome. How you doing, buddy?

-How you doing, man? -I'm doing great.

Give it up for our winner right there, round of applause.

Thanks again to our lucky audience members.

For more infomation >> 12 Days of Christmas Sweaters 2018: Day 2 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Alec Baldwin Begged Daryl Hall and Steve Perry to Come on His Podcast - Duration: 7:02.

-You, of course, also --

You do this on your show, as well.

You are an interviewer on "The Alec Baldwin Show."

And you also have a wonderful podcast,

called "Here's The Thing."

-I do a podcast for public radio called "Here's The Thing."

And the difference is, that with the podcast,

we can pretty much do whatever we want to do.

-Yeah. -So if I sit there and I say --

Literally, I say, "When you flush the toilet in New York,

where does it go?" I really want to know.

I mean, I'm burning to know the answer to that question.

[ Laughter ] So I say --

We get the head of waste water treatment and management

in the city, comes in and does the show with us.

For the television show, when you're on television,

as you know better than I do, it's casting.

It's very complicated. -Right.

-You got to get names and famous people.

-ABC wouldn't be that psyched

if you said you got the waste-water guy.

-If I had the waste -- Yeah, right, they wouldn't.

But the thing is, for me, the difference is,

we do it like once a week, if that,

and you have to book every day. -Yeah.

-I mean. booking -- You live and die by the booking.

It's tough. It's tough. -You do, to some degree,

and so I'm very obviously gracious when people like you

are kind enough to come on.

Is there someone that you're dying to interview

that you haven't had a chance to yet?

-Well, I always think about -- You know, there's some

basic ones you always hear, like Obama and people like that.

You know, you can have a really

great opportunity talking to them.

But there are some people I'm on the --

Like with the podcast, Kurt Andersen,

who I wrote this book with, this Trump parody book,

called "You Can't Spell America Without Me"

was the name of our book. [ Laughter ]

And Kurt and I did this book -- mostly Kurt.

And one day, Kurt calls me up and he goes,

"You really are stuck in the '70s, aren't you?"

'Cause I had Peter Frampton on the podcast

and Carly Simon and all these musicians and so forth.

But there are people who I've called them

and I've literally begged them. -Yeah.

-Like, I begged Daryl Hall to come on my podcast.

-Well, I -- you know -- -And he said...

-It's one of my favorite podcasts.

[ Laughter ] He did say no?

You couldn't get Daryl hall? -Steve Perry from Journey.

I mean, I begged him, and he went...

-Wow! [ Laughter ]

I would recommend everybody --

But you -- you interviewed Billy Joel.

-Will you come on my podcast? -Of course I will.

-You're supposed to go... -Oh, yeah.

[ Laughter ]

But Billy Joel is one of my

favorite podcast interviews ever.

-Billy Joel is one of the only people we had on the podcast

where we didn't edit the show.

-Oh. -We played it exactly.

And my other favorite thing was when you talk

to their handlers or whatever,

the woman gets on the phone with us and goes,

"Well, Billy's gonna be there."

She goes, "Whatever you do, don't ask Billy to play."

She goes, "Don't ask Billy to play."

I mean, "Don't ask Billy to play. Okay?"

We were like, "Okay."

Then I call him, 'cause I know him.

And I go, "So, I'm looking forward to you coming."

He goes, "Are you gonna have a piano?"

[ Laughter ]

I go, "Am I gonna have a piano?

We were told --" He goes, "Oh, that's nonsense!

Come on, that's -- Come on, come on, come on.

That's nonsense." And he came, and he played,

and we had him for an hour and five minutes.

And we aired it uncut. -It was fantastic.

You're also producing films right now. True?

-Well, I always tell people now --

You're gonna have a famous actress

come on the show after me who's producing films.

And we joke and say that the budget for movies we do now,

like if I'm doing independent films now,

the budget for movies now

is the budget for Tic Tacs on "Mission: Impossible."

-Right. [ Laughter ]

-The whole budget of the film was $150,000.

They do films now for so little money.

And I've been producing these small,

like what you would call

micro-budget films with my company.

And we have about four or five of them

we've done in the last year that we put our name in

or given -- we've invested money in or what have you.

But it is amazing how people shoot movies

for this amount of money that's just nothing now.

You know what I mean?

-Is it still enjoyable?

Do you feel as though when you're doing them, this is --

[ Laughter ] Well, no, I mean --

Do you feel like -- During it, are you --

Do you look around and say, "Oh, my God.

We're doing it for no money," or are you impressed

with how far good filmmakers can stretch the dollar?

-What difference does it make? -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-You got to go to work. -Yeah, you got to go to work.

-I cry. I'm in my trailer.

They're like, "Come out! We got to shoot! Come out!"

I'm like, "No, no, no! I don't want to come out!

I hate it!" I don't, though.

-There must be a fairly large gap, though,

from your trailer on the biggest budget movie

you've ever done and the smallest budget movie.

-Well, I mean, like, I don't want to name people,

but I know stars who've had a trailer,

and then they have an editing trailer.

And they're in there helping to edit the film.

Then they have a gym trailer with gym equipment.

Then they have their assistant's trailer.

They have, like, a little village of trailers.

[ Laughter ]

-I mean, 'cause a gym membership in New York, alone,

your 150k is gone. -Yeah.

-Yeah. -Yeah. That's it.

-You just blew it on that. -Well, that's like --

Now that I got married, my wife and I

had four kids in 4 1/2 years.

-Yeah, I want to talk about that.

[ Laughter ]

-So we have all these kids, and if I go make a movie now,

and I'll turn to my wife, and I'll go,

"You realize we're not gonna make any money on this movie?

The money I'm making on the movie

is just gonna cover the hotel bill."

You know? Because the plane.

And my kids are there drinking $20 glasses of orange juice

at the Beverly Hotel, whatever.

And I'm sitting there going to my wife, I'm like,

"We have four kids." It's a lot.

-Yeah. -It's a lot.

-You -- -You have boys.

-I have two boys. What is your breakdown?

-We have my daughter Carmen. -Yeah.

-And then we have my three sons. -Three sons.

-My three sons. I got three sons, yeah.

-There you go. And I've seen you in the neighborhood before

pushing your kids in the stroller.

You have beautiful children. And your wife, I do --

I want to remark upon the fact that --

I mean, your wife is very beautiful...

-She is. -...but she's also incredibly

positive and upbeat,

and that's the part that blows my mind.

-I was gonna -- [ Laughter ]

-That she still has that. Like, I just saw her backstage.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-I was gonna come on the show

and just whine and bitch about my life.

And my wife said, "Alec, don't do this."

[ Laughter ]

"I want you to go out there and be positive with Seth

and say only positive" -- She's very positive.

-Yeah. You're very lucky. -It's a miracle.

Oh, yeah. [ Laughter ]

-Well, all of us would be lucky, but particularly you.

[ Laughter ]

[ Crying ]

-But my one son is like --

My son, Rafael, he picks up a toy with two hands,

and he's very thoughtful, and he's very --

and he's just very gentle.

And my son, Leo -- Like, if the camera is me,

my son, Leo -- I open the door to their bedroom,

and he's got a huge toy in one hand.

He's, like, Bamm-Bamm in "The Flintstones."

He's got one toy like this. I go, "Leo!"

He turns around, and he goes, "Aaaaaaaah!"

[ Laughter ]

And screams and does a dinosaur scream at me.

-So what are your -- Your boys names are Leo...

-Rafael, Leo, and Romeo. -Romeo.

Okay, so, Rafael and Romeo. I've got an Ashe and an Axel.

Have you reached the point where you accidentally say

the wrong name for the wrong kid yet?

'Cause I'm doing it pretty much 24/7.

[ Laughter ]

And I thought we made the mistake --

I think we gave the same vowel name.

You know, Ashe and Axel, it's just too close.

Do you have that with Rafael and Romeo?

-I don't --

My mother used to do that with the kids in my family.

But the way I'm becoming like my mother is I'm --

I mean, I'm 60. So, I mean, let's face it --

in order to put these kids through college,

I'm gonna be a greeter in Vegas pretty soon.

[ Laughter ]

"Hey, you saw 'Beetlejuice'?"

[ Laughter ]

"'Beetlejuice,' anyone? I was in that movie.

'Beetlejuice.' 'Glengarry Glen Ross'?

Put that coffee down." [ Laughter ]

But I'll be like, you know, I got to work forever now.

I mean, so...

-Well, thank you for being here. You're always welcome back.

-You're doing a great job, by the way.

-It's great to have you. Always a pleasure.

For more infomation >> Alec Baldwin Begged Daryl Hall and Steve Perry to Come on His Podcast - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

SNAPDRAGON 855 - ВОТ ЭТО НОВОСТИ! - Duration: 8:33.

For more infomation >> SNAPDRAGON 855 - ВОТ ЭТО НОВОСТИ! - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Pancake Art - Tips & Tricks - Duration: 13:29.

- Hi, I'm Jerry James Stone,

and today's video is brought to you by Farin'UP.

I'm super excited 'cause we're here

at the YouTube Space, L.A.

I'm here with Jasmine Rezonable.

- There we go.

- Got her name right!

of Get Caked, and she's going to show us how to make

this really fun character

from the Farin'UP packaging, right?

- Yeah, his name is Louis.

- Louis. - Yes.

- Louis, okay.

And we're also going to go over,

while we're doing this,

we're going to tell you all the tips and tricks

of making pancake art.

- Yes.

- She makes it look really easy.

You watch her, learn how to do it,

and you'll be a pro too. (bright brass music)

- A couple tips and tricks that we have.

First thing is batter consistency.

Now when I say batter consistency,

we use Farin'UP's pancake mix

because there's no clumps in the batter.

So if you're mixing at home

and you're having a tough time,

and you find that the bottles

are a little harder to squeeze,

add a little bit more milk or water

and that'll be a perfect solution to what you have.

- Now, is the batter thinner than your typical pancake?

Okay. - There you go.

- [Jerry] So a little bit more control.

- [Jasmine] That was the next thing, yeah.

- Okay, that was the next thing.

- Yeah, so-- - I'm learning.

- Yeah, he's on it.

I gotta hire him now, right?

- You probably don't want to do that.

- So the next thing is the consistency, like you said.

So it is going to be a little bit thinner.

The way that we describe it is it's runny ketchup.

- [Jerry] Okay.

- [Jasmine] If you want to draw with ketchup,

it's the same consistency for pancake batter.

- [Jerry] So is that a good place to start?

- You could try.

You could try for sure.

- And then maybe like you would draw an outline on paper

when you're kind of mastering your...

- And then eventually switch it to pancakes, but yeah.

- Okay, okay.

- That's the idea.

- So you've got your batter consistency down.

You're using the Farin'UP pancake mix,

which I just want to mention, this company,

like the people that own the mill for Farin'UP,

they've been around for a very long time, right.

- [Jasmine] Very long time, since 1704.

- That's a really long time.

- Yes.

- And same family, I think 11 generations

making this flour mix, right?

- Exactly, yeah.

- Not exactly this one we're showing you today

in the new packaging, but like, this mix.

- Yes, the mix in general.

- Nicely pourable.

- Easy pourable, super lovable.

The character Louis itself, he's traveled the world

to find the best ingredients for you guys.

(Jerry laughs) So here we are using their pancake batter.

So first thing, consistency for batter.

The next trick that I have for you

is actually the temperature of the griddle.

- [Jerry] That seems important.

- It is, very.

I've burned too many pancakes

in my lifetime, already, sadly,

but still, as long as you cover it in syrup,

it's always tasty, okay.

- Butter and syrup.

- Butter and syrup,

there you go. - Unless you're vegan,

but butter and syrup.

- Yeah, syrup, just in case.

But yes, so what we usually do is,

if you're starting off at first,

one thing I always tell people is turn it on warm,

and if it gets too hot

and it's cooking a little too fast for you, turn it off.

- Okay.

- You only want it to be on warm

just so it could actually hold the temperature

and hold the form of the pancake batter itself.

- Okay.

- So that's one major tip and trick.

If it's too hot, just turn it off.

- I feel like I would burn all my pancakes.

- I got to be honest, my first,

I'd say at least 200 pancakes,

came out a little crispy.

- Okay.

- And just a little crispy,

so don't feel bad if you burn a few.

- Did you say a few hundred?

- I think I'm...

I'd have to say I'm in the thousand range at this point.

- That's a lot of pancakes.

- I have probably made thousands of pancakes,

and have eaten somewhere in the hundreds of pancakes

because at my house we eat pancakes almost every night.

We love pancakes. - Awesome.

You have to, you have to.

- We love 'em.

- Okay, so you have mastered the consistency,

you got the right temperature on the grill,

you're using Farin'UP because you're using the right flour.

What's the next step?

- The next thing is

if you're doing pancake art at home with your kids,

what's the quickest way to make a mess?

Is using pancake batter,

because I've spilled it a million times, too.

So another tip that I have for you guys,

if you guys are parents and you're at home,

buy some funnels.

Really easy to pour everything in funnels,

from the bowl to the bottle itself.

It'll make sure that there is no mess,

virtually no mess.

We'll say virtually, because again,

you can still knock it down.

- I can make a mess.

- I think I can figure out how to make a mess regardless,

and I still do, but it helps

at least keep some of that inside of the bottle.

- About how many bottles would you need

if you're getting started, like,

to make sure you kind of cover all the colors, you know?

- Yeah, if you're getting started in our kit,

we're actually going to give you

four larger pancake bottles,

and we're going to give you two squeeze writer bottles.

And that's going to give you enough colors

to do anything that you'd like,

and then we'll give you the smaller ones

to actually start drawing with the pancake batter itself.

- Speaking of the kit, there's a link to

signing up and getting the kit in the show notes,

just so you guys know.

And that's a partnership between you and Farin'UP, right?

- That is.

Exclusively using their pancake batter

for pancake art. - Awesome.

Okay, so be sure to check out that link.

Okay, what's our next thing?

So, you got your funnels, you got your consistency,

you got your Farin'UP, you got your bottles.

- Yes.

- You got the right temperature.

- There we go.

Everything's good so far, okay. (Jerry laughs)

We're not going to mess anything up just yet.

So, the last thing, or one of the last things is,

the griddle and allowing it to cook.

- Okay.

- So when you use any pancake griddle,

this is how the heat goes.

It goes around the pancake itself.

So whenever you place a pancake right in the middle,

you got to give it a little bit more time

for it to cook, right.

So something that I always tell people is

you'll know when the pancake is ready when it slides

on its own. - Okay.

- And what I mean is

if you lift up all the edges and it moves on its own,

you're ready to flip.

- But before you even get to that part,

there's the bubbles, right, there's the--

- [Jasmine] The bubbling.

- [Jerry] Very important bubbling.

- [Jasmine] Yes. So--

- Now is it different for pancake art?

Or is it the same as when you're making regular pancakes?

- Same, same. - Okay.

- So I always tell people there's no secret to this.

Everybody can do it at home.

I swear everybody can do this at home.

- So if you can make pancakes, you can make pancake art.

- There you go, that's the idea.

- But if you can't make pancakes, you might not--

- You might want to start with circles first,

(Jerry laughs) and then work your way up

to pancake art. - Simple shapes.

- Yes, simple shapes.

- So we have our consistency,

we have the right temperature, what about the colors?

I feel like that's going to be really important

to getting whatever you're drawing correctly and--

- There you go.

- What's the proportions?

How do you know how to mix it,

what's the easiest way to mix it?

- All right, I'll be very honest.

- Please do.

- The more food coloring, the better.

- Okay, okay.

- Okay, it's going to get you

really bright and vibrant colors.

Some that we use are gel food colorings,

but in our kit, moving forward,

we're actually going to be using Color Kitchen,

and it's going to be specific to our kit

because it's going to be completely organic

and everything is actually going to be

produced through veggies.

- Nice, nice.

- Yeah, so it's going to be nice and organic for everybody.

- We like veggies here. - We do.

So when you mix the colors,

one of the things that I actually do is

if you take a bottle, take the top off,

drop your colors on the inside,

you can actually take your hand mixer

with the actual mixer at the end of it

and mix it inside the bottle.

- So just put one of the beaters in.

Put it in-- - One of the beaters in,

stick it in, and then just let it go,

spin it around a little bit.

- I feel like pancake batter would just go everywhere.

- I've done that so many times, okay.

I've done that so many times, so what I tell you

is hold the bottle firmly. - Okay.

- Firmly grasp it,

and when you're doing it, just slowly turn it around.

And that's going to be the easiest way to mix colors.

- And if you do it at home, please send us a video,

especially if it goes bad.

- Please, we love those.

We love them.

- Okay, can you add...

Is it possible to add too much color?

- At this point, there's not too much color

that you could add. - Okay.

- The only thing that it would change

is if you added too much color, it might make the batter

a little bit looser. - Okay.

- So whenever that happens,

just add some more Farin'UP mix,

and it'll take care of that problem for you.

- Okay, consistency, heat, color.

- Yeah.

- What's next?

- So remember we talked about

when a pancake is ready?

- Yes.

- So again, we make sure that the pancake is bubbling,

we gotta make sure to get the edges up first,

and then make sure that the pancake is sliding on its own,

and then it's the flip.

- So once it's ready, like it moves

without a lot of pressure.

- Well, not with your mind.

It doesn't move with your mind, yeah,

but what we could do--

- We'll see.

- I'll try it, watch.

So usually what happens is if it slides around on its own,

and when I say it slides around,

it kind of moves when you touch it with a spatula.

- [Jerry] Okay.

- [Jasmine] It's not stuck in one spot anymore.

- [Jerry] Okay.

- That's when you know you're ready to flip.

- You're ready to flip.

And then you just...

- And then you gotta do it.

- Pray.

- So, yeah, and then what happens is

I always tell people the magic is in the flip.

The experience of pancake art is in the flip itself.

So when you're making pancake art at home,

I always give it a countdown.

A three, two, one, regardless of if I'm by myself,

or if I'm with family, I always give myself a countdown.

And you want to make sure that

there's as many people around as possible

to experience that with you.

- Yeah.

- Because it is magic to see

what did I make on the other side?

What could it look like?

And that's really the best part,

is the flip itself.

- Okay, so let's flip this pancake.

- Let's do it.

We are actually going to draw another Louis,

except for this time, he actually went around the world

to get everybody pizza flour.

- [Jerry] Pizza delivery.

- Yeah, pizza flour.

So he's going to be a pizza Louis today.

- [Jerry] Sweet.

(cheerful instrumental music)

- So you can leave the pancake like this, by itself.

Something that I personally like to do

because it makes it pop in color a lot more is

I like to add an outline to it.

And again, completely up to you guys

if you wanted to do that.

So when I choose the outline color,

I always think about what color are the clothes

that they're wearing, or what color is the sun or the sky.

Like, certain things in the background

help me figure out what color is going to be best.

All right, so now that I'm done with filling

and I did my outline per my own choice,

I'm going to turn it up to 200,

I'm going to wait for it to bubble up,

and then we're going to go ahead and flip it.

If he slides on his own

and I can move him around the griddle like this,

he's ready to flip.

- [Jerry] Nice.

- So he's about ready to flip.

I'm going to stand up for this one because it's a big one.

So I always say, again,

we're going to give it a countdown,

okay? - Okay.

- Actually, did you want to do this one?

- No. - No?

All right, all right.

- I'm still too nervous about it.

- All right, so when you do it,

you're going to want to start at the end.

Just make sure that it's nice and underneath it.

- Okay.

- On the count of three,

I'm going to slide it under as quick as I can,

and then I'm going to flip it, all right?

- Okay.

Three.

- [Jasmine] Two.

- [Both] One.

- [Jasmine] And the flip.

- Yes.

- And that's Louis.

And he's a pizza chef this time.

- [Jerry] He's a pizza chef.

He looks pretty good.

- He's a pizza chef, yeah.

And he's a pancake, and you can eat him.

- You can eat him.

We will eat him.

- We will eat Louis.

- Awesome.

There you have it, guys.

Thank you so much, Jasmine.

So that's the tips and tricks for making pancake art.

- [Jasmine] That is tips and tricks.

- So you never mess it up.

- Yes.

- Hopefully.

- Hopefully.

And again, art is art.

There's no perfect pancake, and at the end of the day,

you really just want to have fun.

And the whole point of making pancake art

is to bring family together, to bring friends together,

to share in on the experience

and really your first pancakes

are going to be your best ones,

and we'd love to see 'em.

- Yeah, definitely.

We would definitely love to see them.

And also, hey, you have tasty,

beautiful things to eat, right.

- There you go.

- [Jerry] So your pancake kit

that you're doing with Farin'UP.

- Yes.

- There's a link to that in the show notes,

so you guys can get that.

- Yes.

- It's going to have...

What's included in the pancake kit?

- So in our kit, we're going to get a one-stop shop for you.

So it's going to be the bottles that you're going to need,

it's going to have all of your colors,

it's going to come with some videos

to give you guys some more tips and tricks on everything.

And all in all, again, a one-stop shop

to make pancake art at home.

- Awesome.

Thank you so much.

Thank you, YouTube, for letting us use your space.

We'll see you guys next time.

- See you guys.

(energetic music)

For more infomation >> How to Make Pancake Art - Tips & Tricks - Duration: 13:29.

-------------------------------------------

Poroschenko entsendet Luftlandetruppen in heikle Regionen: "Werden jede Bedrohung beseitigen" - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Poroschenko entsendet Luftlandetruppen in heikle Regionen: "Werden jede Bedrohung beseitigen" - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas Wheels on the Bus | Kids Songs & Christmas Music | Cartoons for Babies by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:23.

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

The wipers on the bus go Swish,swish,swish.

Swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish,swish..

All through the town.

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep beep..

Beep, beep, beep, Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep,

All through the town.

The windows on the bus go up and down..

Up and down,up and down

The windows of the bus go up and down..

All through the town.

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

Squeak, squeak, squeak Squeak, squeak, squeak

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

All through the town.

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

Giggle, giggle, giggle, Giggle, giggle, giggle

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

All through the town.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, Round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town.

For more infomation >> Christmas Wheels on the Bus | Kids Songs & Christmas Music | Cartoons for Babies by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Meet The Supremes | Superheroes Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Children - - Duration: 1:55.

MEET THE SUPREMES

For more infomation >> Meet The Supremes | Superheroes Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Children - - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby Making Funny Face - Baby Reaction Video - Duration: 3:34.

Hello everyone! Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Cute Baby Making Funny Face - Baby Reaction Video - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Những Đồi Hoa Sim (Dzũng Chinh) - Hoàng Tuấn & Bích Thảo | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Những Đồi Hoa Sim (Dzũng Chinh) - Hoàng Tuấn & Bích Thảo | MV OFFICIAL - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Song | Learning Videos For Children | Cartoons For Kids by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 2:14.

Color Song

For more infomation >> Colors Song | Learning Videos For Children | Cartoons For Kids by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

韓国公営放送、金正恩ファン出演で大炎上! - Duration: 6:24.

The television station is condemned as having praised Kim Jung-eun in Korea! (Translated by google.com)

Representatives of organizations welcoming Kim Jung-eun, chairman of Korea's public broadcasting program KBS's program to Seoul, appeared,

I praised Kim Jung-eun, chairman.

Violations of this severe criticism against this program and broadcasting station KBS are rising from opposition parties and conservatives.

It is as if he seems to be watching the North Korean Central Broadcast, but he argued that KBS kept neutrality.

Representatives of the organization "Communist Party is good" "Reasons to praise Kim chairperson"

He revealed his argument about "North Korea's raid, human rights problem".

He also said that he was "enthusiastic fan of Kim chairperson."

He held a press conference on November 26 when a welcome party was formed

"We invited Kim Jung-eun chairman's fan club to be opened for public," raised arguments.

This group also raises funds for submitting a subway advertisement welcoming Kim chairperson.

The target is 3 million won (about 2,700 dollars).

In Korea, opinions are split depending on whether this is freedom of expression or anti - national use of public broadcasting.

KBS 's assertion is that the welcoming headmaster's argument has already been posted in newspapers and others, and there is no problem.

On the other hand, opposition parties are strengthening their opposition as "KBS is a public broadcast, not YouTube, we will revise the broadcasting law in a hurry."

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2L0y8c8 http://bit.ly/2L0nWAB http://bit.ly/2L05zeQ http://bit.ly/2L48Rhh http://bit.ly/2L3mI7o http://bit.ly/2L3mPjk

Korean reaction

Why should we see producing our garbage program with such viewing fees that such garbage advances?

KBS 9 o'clock news anchor blatantly north and south iron - If the road is connected, I will take a train and go to Europe,

It instigates citizens brainwashing that it would be good to drink mineral water of Baekdu Mountain. Is this a country?

Mu Hyun criticized the US with his mouth and the support rate crashed.

Moon Jae uses a strategy of seeing salty through others. You can catch it if the tail is long.

People shouting democracy lost their luxury to three generations dictatorship, the people starved to die,

My aunt's husband said she likes North Korean pigs who are shot by machine guns and have no freedom of religion.

It is surprising that you can think that mad cow disease does not make a hole in the brain and that you think that way.

There is also suspicion that he poisoned his older brother Kim Jung Nam.

Please abolish the broadcast and send the producers north.

Do you boast that you invited such a guy and kept neutrality? This public broadcasting has reached this level and this country is already over.

KBS Receiving fee for receiving the aerial wave reception fee will refuse! I can not do it fairly -

There is no doubt that the strategy against red against south is beyond ideal bias.

Please reimburse the viewer fee. I have a throat.

Stop this kind of thing here and go to the north and live. So I think that you can also make a masked marriage.

Extreme right pole left destroy the country. Kim Jung-eun - Although not praising, many quiet people see positively.

With such things as praise - Suddenly the noisy voice of extreme right is ugly.

Make it extremely right. It is not a matter to say even if there are ten mouths.

I misunderstood whether he really sees the North Korean Central Broadcasting.

Now that this is the public broadcasting program that represents Korea, goose bumps appear.

Let 's exercise insufficient viewing fees. Why forcibly take viewership fee only for KBS that is acting as a vicious act?

I never see KBS, but only money is stolen.

It is not even worth conveying. Kim Jung-eun regime, parents Kim Jung-eun organization is itself a social evil existence itself.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2L1ZQFv http://bit.ly/2L5aImc http://bit.ly/2L0a8pu http://bit.ly/2L1OVLV

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

I would like you to think about it by replacing it with the situation of your country, but how do you feel it?

I am a tolerant person, so it is enough to have strange people. I do not mean to blame the broadcasting station separately.

It is because things will be hidden if you block all things different from your thoughts.

I think that there is a need to recognize the existence of such things in various ways although it will have dissatisfaction.

It is no wonder that public broadcasting is not playing anything that you like, but it does not matter.

There are people of various values ​​in the same country even in the world.

Well, even if the general theory is such, Korea has special circumstances.

Even though the reconciliation policy is advanced still in the armistice, the opponent is an international criminal and a dictator who tramples human rights.

Moreover, this headmaster is almost unconditionally praising Kim Jung-eun chairman.

From my point of view it can only be said that he is crazy.

I think that the point that Kim Jung-eun survived in this domestic and foreign situation is amazing.

It's cunning. It is not stupid.

But never a hero. It is a crazy person to admire it as a hero in the Korean dominion.

It is true that Koreans are extremely hostile to Communism by the times, so there are many people with such ideas.

Moreover, it seems to have been forecasted beforehand that much such extreme reactions will come out. I made a program on that.

I do not know how to blame the production team and the broadcasting station. Nonetheless, there is no freedom of speech in Korea.

It will be the same if someone comes out to the program in the same way and talks about the view of history that the Japanese government claims.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

For more infomation >> 韓国公営放送、金正恩ファン出演で大炎上! - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Torta della nonna - Duration: 6:46.

For more infomation >> Torta della nonna - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

Chalo Italy Tourist Visa Without Any Consultant 2018 - Duration: 5:27.

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Chalo Italy Tourist Visa Without Any Consultant 2018 - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Girl and Hot Boy sand Painting | Sand Painting Art For Kids | Pikachu TV - Duration: 10:15.

Please like, share video and Subcribe to the channel!

Please like, share video and Subcribe to the channel!

For more infomation >> Hot Girl and Hot Boy sand Painting | Sand Painting Art For Kids | Pikachu TV - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Poppins is Back! Recreate Memorable Scenes with PowerDiector Mobile App - Duration: 3:04.

To celebrate the return of Disney's Mary Poppins back onto the big screens,

we are going to recreate a couple of iconic scenes in this tutorial - notably the flying and mirror reflection scenes.

To recreate the flying scene, you must film your character using a green screen backgound.

Have another background video ready to replace the green screen background.

Press "+" to insert your background video, then press the "Overlay" icon to insert the foreground video.

To remove the background, press the "Edit" icon and select "Chroma Key".

Use the eye dropper to tap on the green areas, then adjust the "Color Range" and "Denoise" for clearer results.

Resize and reposition your foreground video.

To make the video look extra dramatic, select the video and press "Edit" then select the "Color" tool.

>By using the adjustment tool, you can control the brightness, contrast , saturation and color temperature.

Using the "Color" tool, you can also choose different color presets to apply.

To create a close-up scene, shoot another video using a close-up shot and insert it onto the timeline.

After resizing the foreground video, use the "Chroma Key" to remove the green background.

Next, you can change the panning direction of the background video.

Select the background video and press "Edit">"Reverse".

Go to the "FX" library and add a Gaussian Blur to the background video to make it look more realistic.

Next, we are going to create the mirror reflection effect. First press the "Overlay" icon to insert videos.

For the foreground video, place a frame with green paper and shoot from another angle to get the reflection effect.

Resize the foreground video and use the "Chroma Key" to remove the green colored areas.

Adjust the background video until it fits within the boundaries of the mirror.

Add the finishing touch by applying color presets onto your video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét