Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

That's not your choice.

Hey.

What happened? You got anything?

I'm still trying to get intel. Let's see where that takes us.

Get some rest, Almeida.

I'll keep taking care of everything.

By firing my agents like you did with Alberto.

I don't have to explain my actions to you.

They're killer pills.

I saw them in the basement with Tablas.

Tablas won't tell you anything.

He won't, but I know someone who will.

Don't move!

What the ---- are you doing?

Don't you dare, Vicenta.

WORLD'S END HOTEL

Relax.

Nancy and I were only passing by to see what was going on.

Right, Nancy?

Yeah.

We were only checking to see...

And you just happened to be armed?

Tablas, we're screwed. What if they tell someone?

Shut up! Let me think!

Easy, Tablas.

Stop pointing at Nancy or I'll have to shoot you.

Really? I'm going to kill you.

Put the gun down. I'm going to kill you.

You're not killing anyone. Look at me.

-No, I'm going to kill her. -Let's all calm down.

Quit pointing at her.

Calm down.

I'm not going to calm down.

Alright, enough!

Look at me, Tablas.

Everything is fine.

We're going to talk this out.

You want to talk? Huh?

Calm down! Nancy...

Yes?

Put your gun down and breathe.

What are you talking about?

That's right.

Now I'm in a position to make demands.

Nancy, the gun.

Yes.

Grab Lucia.

Mr. Teca!

You're worse than Bloody Mary!

You always show up when nobody wants you around!

Sir, please don't do it.

Don't leave me on my own with all of this.

Don't be ridiculous.

Sooner or later we all end up alone.

Boss, Hector just won the governor's seat.

You're going to be invincible.

You'll have all the power you've always wanted.

This isn't the time to get discouraged.

It's not fair!

It's not fair?

It's not fair for a man like me to start disintegrating

piece by piece.

That's what's not fair.

ESO NO ES JUSTO.

First, my hand. Now this.

Even I'm sick of always hearing myself cry

over the same thing.

Mr. Teca, I...

You what?

Me.

I'm in love with you, Mr. Teca.

Oh, Sofia.

I feel sorry for you...

because that will be your downfall.

Not going to talk?

Why'd you blame Mechas?

You're the ones selling the tainted pills!

We sell drugs,

but we didn't think anyone was going to die.

Oh, so you needed someone to die to find out.

Who sells them to you?

I don't know!

Ramon is the one who knows. I just help him.

How about that?

It was his idea. I just followed along.

Where the hell did you get those drugs, Tablas?

I've had it!

I was mulling over what Vicenta said

and I think she's right.

I think Tablas did have a hand in all this.

Yeah.

Ever since Vicenta mentioned that to me,

I've had a really bad feeling about that guy.

Tablas has never been my favorite.

He thinks he's such a hot shot.

I don't want him anywhere near Lucia.

I'm going to look into it. I won't let anyone

-mess with my parents' business. -Of course.

DETENTION CENTER

Don't leave me hanging, man.

Hold on, relax.

I was able to get information from our target's computer.

I'm not sure what it is. It's a route of some kind.

The gringo was on a satellite phone and mentioned something

about crossing over through the Bocatoma pass.

That's the pass the clean immigrants take.

That's the one.

ICE is very lax there.

They take advantage of that to do business.

What do they smuggle? Coke, weed, women, animals?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure we're talking about

high-level corruption here on both sides of the border.

Whoever Smith is working with has friends in the US

-and Mexico. -Of course.

I need to find out who else controls Smith.

He's the missing piece of the puzzle.

Fuentes was suspended for inappropriate behavior

and aggression towards a superior.

Yes, I know.

Then, he stole Agent Moreno's credentials

so he could access privileged FBI information

and use it for his personal gain.

In this case, his termination is more than justified.

Then why didn't you also fire Agent Moreno?

Or have you already reached an agreement with her?

Agent Moreno was a victim of Agent Fuentes's manipulation.

I didn't deem it necessary to terminate her.

If you'd like to fire her,

you'll have to wait until you're back to work.

In the meantime, I'm the only one

with the authority to make that type of decision.

Are you going to talk or not?

Sweetie!

Who is this? Samantha?

Carry her, Cuauhtemoc!

Carry her.

-Are you drunk, honey? -Careful, careful.

How many fingers?

Take her to the office, please.

Do you know who I am?

Sweetie...

Hector Ruiz didn't win this election.

All of Tamaulipas has won it.

This isn't about personal triumph.

It's about being stronger together.

Together we'll make this the greatest state in Mexico!

Thank you, thank you!

Some people think your victory is a result

of manipulation, lies, and an unfair advantage.

You didn't have an equal opponent.

Not since Erick "Rooster" Quintanilla

was forced to leave the race.

Were you part of the plot against Rooster?

Is it true that you have intentions to woo

Josefina Quintanilla?

It's normal in scenarios like this,

in which the results are so categorical,

for such outlandish lies and rumors to arise.

You just said it. Rooster Quintanilla is no rival.

We all know he committed crimes

and which ones they are.

As far as my relationship with Josefina,

I have nothing to say.

We're simply good friends.

This isn't a dating show starring the governor, though.

What matters most is that Tamaulipas

will have a new future.

One in which the priority is you... and you... and you...

and everyone watching at home. We won for Tamaulipas!

Thank you.

You can't love a man who's barely a man anymore.

Mr. Teca, you were able to perform with me.

No, not with you.

With Vicenta...

my worst enemy who turned my son into worm food.

You may not believe this, but it was awesome knowing you.

It actually tastes good.

No, no!

Sir, please! Spit it out!

Mr. Teca, please no!

Help!

What happened?

Turn him over.

We can't let him swallow it if he really took it!

Grandpa, spit it out.

The money we agreed on.

Thank you.

Well... thank you very much.

You sounded like a real pro.

You made Hector Ruiz squirm like I would.

Thank you.

You're dismissed.

See, kid.

Hector doesn't know that we Quintanillas

love to do dirty work.

Bastard.

------.

Who raped you?

Tell me who raped you. Who's the son of a bitch?

Tell me the truth. Was it that bastard Hector?

Does he think he can just ---- the world

with the ------- he's got after winning the governor's race?

Was it that ------------?

Are you talking about Hector Ruiz?

I'm the one asking questions here, babe, so shush.

I'm just worried, Tuti.

Samantha needs to see a doctor.

We don't need the HBO or the FBI so zip it and get lost.

What hurts, sweetie?

You're never going to forgive me, are you?

Hmm... no.

No because I'm a Scorpio and Scorpios are resentful.

Don't grab my boob.

They made me...

Don't talk.

Honey, please. Let her go and leave.

You can go now. Shoo shoo.

I just want to know if Teca Martinez was looking for you.

Look... Teca Martinez is the scum of the earth.

He's the worst person in the entire universe.

And you... you're cutting it close

because you're setting your sights on my sister's man.

That's a big no-no, so get out of here.

Sweetie...

I'm glad you know Teca's a son of a bitch.

Shoo!

So you want to come back before your leave is over.

Yes.

I'm tired of being at home and going from the couch

to the fridge all day.

You and I are cut from the same cloth.

We can't sit still.

If this medical report clears you to return to work,

there's no problem.

Perfect.

Now, would you like me to bring some boxes for your things?

That won't be necessary. I'm not going far.

I'll be following the work being done

in this office very closely.

Our superiors in Washington already know.

You can confirm with them.

I don't see the need to supervise

this office specifically.

When I first got here this office was chaotic.

Agents were using FBI resources and equipment

for personal missions.

The line between work and personal matters

-should never be crossed. -Yes, exactly.

I completely understand.

Good.

So you also understand that Alberto Fuentes

cannot return to the FBI,

no matter how much you consider him your son.

Very well.

That's more like it.

Welcome back.

I'm going to grab some coffee while you pick up your things.

We need to take Teca down, and in order to do that

we need to start with his pawns.

I'm positive the agent working with Smith

is one of Teca's guys.

All the more reason to be careful.

Don't leave here in a body bag.

Do not play with fire, man.

If it'll get Vicenta to come back,

I'm willing to do anything.

That's your call.

In the meantime, open up your hand.

I've got something the boss sent you

to persuade people with.

I know it's hard in here.

Visitation time is over.

What a jerk.

You'll have news from me soon.

Be careful, man.

Thanks.

God bless you.

On one hand it benefits us that Almeida is back.

It's much easier to keep an eye on him that way.

You'll be handling that, Fonseca.

What exactly would you like me to do?

Tap his office line and his mobile.

I want to know his location at all times.

I want a detailed report every 24 hours.

No problem, sir.

You and Agent Moreno will be my eyes and ears inside.

Leticia has specific instructions.

Her job is to keep Alberto away from all of this.

Ready to tell me where the hell you got all these pills?

Tell her, Tablas! They're going to kill us.

We're not murderers.

We just don't want any more corpses at the hotel.

Nancy, listen to me.

This is obviously between Vicenta and Tablas.

All they did was drag my grandma's name through the mud.

That's was pisses me off most, damn it!

Mecha is paying the price

when she has nothing to do with this.

Worst of all, something might happen to my son.

Nothing's going to happen to him.

Really?

You don't think he can easily swallow one of these?

Kids are very curious.

Don't you know it's impossible to watch him 24/7?

I know, but I promise nothing will happen to him.

No... because you two are going to pay the consequences

for what you did and go to jail.

You're going to call the police and put an end to all this.

Are you sure you want to call the cops?

Don't you want to save your son?

You're going to confront them? Is that what you want?

-I'm sitting right here. -I'm not afraid of you, bastard.

Haven't you realized you're at a loss?

He was, baby.

Tablas... take her gun.

Put it down.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 5 | Capítulo 36 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

Venganza irracional 👶🐻🙎🏽‍♂️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 29:19.

For more infomation >> Venganza irracional 👶🐻🙎🏽‍♂️ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 29:19.

-------------------------------------------

Intolerancia a la Diferencia 👩🏻 👩‍❤️‍👩 👨‍❤️‍👨 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 19:57.

For more infomation >> Intolerancia a la Diferencia 👩🏻 👩‍❤️‍👩 👨‍❤️‍👨 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 19:57.

-------------------------------------------

Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 60 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:01.

FAKE IDENTITY

A friend of yours sent me. Gavino Gaona.

<i> We'll have to wait for</i> <i> the final forensic report...</i>

I know that woman!

Do you know any cops who might want to work for me?

They'll obviously be very well compensated.

What are you doing here? Did you come to tell the truth?

Did you have anything to do with Margot Guevara's death?

They're starting to suspect it wasn't suicide.

Do you think we've taken this too far?

I'd kill anyone for you.

You're a suspect in the death of Miss Margot Guevara.

Our honeymoon is over.

You can keep your Plain Jane.

Wait!

I want you to look through the files

and find Margot Guevara's testimony.

The former mayor of Alamos was involved in the purchase

of a house in Mexico City under Emiliano Guevara's name.

I'm taking you to Sonora.

Me? What for?

We're going to get justice for the Guevara family.

I'm also very smart, Nana.

Do you really think I don't have a plan right now?

What are you planning?

Are you going to tell them the truth?

That you're not Camila Guevara and that Diego isn't Emiliano?

And take your son down with you?

Everyone will know about his fake identity.

Don't you think the world should know the truth?

Well, yes.

Think of all the families out there

who've lost a loved one in some horrible way,

but they have no idea how.

They have to live with that.

We're not wild animals.

We're human beings and we need to respect life.

Chabela, I completely understand you

and how you feel, but think about it.

What'll happen to your life?

It'll only get more complicated.

You haven't even considered your kids.

What'll happen with Amanda and Ricas?

I have thought about them, but...

What?

Maybe I won't tell the entire truth.

I just want you to come with me to Alamos

so I can find out where Eliseo buried the bodies.

What?

I want to give them proper burials

so their family can be at peace.

So...

you want to exhume corpses and give them proper burials?

Do you hear yourself? That's crazy.

Hey!

Hi.

You girls are early.

Sorry.

Hi there.

Nuria, tell them what you were just telling me.

Why?

-What? -Nothing.

I just got in a huge fight with my mom.

I think I went overboard. I feel pretty guilty.

What'd you do to Mrs. Cata now?

Hey! You mean, what did she do to me?

I won't confess to something I didn't do

and if you touch me again, I'll press charges.

Who touched you?

If you say I laid so much as a finger on you,

it'll be your word against mine.

I want the truth.

The truth is that when I went into that room

the lady was already dead.

So you're saying she committed suicide.

I don't know.

It's an unusual death.

Of course it is. You killed her.

I didn't do it. Someone else...

Confess!

You killed her.

I'll confess.

Let's go.

Start naming names.

The only one you've said is Eliseo Hidalgo and he's dead.

I'm not saying another word without my lawyer present.

Don't be stupid.

The two of us are going to settle this here.

You'll get a shorter sentence.

Got it?

If you don't confess, I'm going to make sure

you rot in prison forever.

Your call.

Run that by me again, Chucho. I don't understand squat.

Kicked out of your own room?

How could you let that happen?

It just happened.

That's what I get for taking Deivid's advice.

"Tell her the truth."

So she told you to kick rocks

and you actually listened to her?

Yes. That's exactly how it happened.

Deivid, tell this dummy something.

Yeah, he's in big trouble.

What's with you? Are you sad or something?

No.

- NO, NADA, GÜEY.

Then what's with the face?

Gaby told me earlier that she wanted to get married

and have kids and I told her I'm still too young for that.

She's getting serious, huh? No, Deivid, don't do it.

You can barely wipe your own ass.

How will you raise a kid?

I'm being serious, man.

I'm not playing. I'm serious too.

You're nowhere near ready for that.

I'm not sold on having kids yet.

I don't know why women want to make things harder.

We're fine the way we are, but she's so in love

that she wants me all to herself already.

Oh, give me a break.

At least you didn't get kicked out of your room.

Listen to him.

What are you worried about,

your room or your girl being pissed at you?

Look, Chucho, if she doesn't forgive you,

then it wasn't meant to be.

And don't worry about your room.

Sleep on the floor.

Not my bed, though. I don't want fleas.

And you know what?

This is starting to look like a dudes night out to me.

Watch out, girls. He's mad now.

Juice only for me.

Screw that, Chucho.

Tonight you become a man.

You're going to party.

This one's for what Diana is missing out on

and because my buddy here is going to be a dad.

We're going to be godfathers. Yeah!

Cheers.

So this idiot Augusto did the interview in the hospital.

He must be scared to death.

He even asked for protection.

Yes. It was his only condition.

We'll do it.

But only so long as he's useful.

I owe that son of a bitch.

I need him on my side right now, though.

Don't worry, Mr. Gavino. We'll do as you say.

Did you tell him everything he has to say?

He has to cry and convince people that Joselito

is the real killer.

I told you not to worry.

He's memorizing what I wrote down for him to say.

Excellent.

When does the interview air on TV?

I'm still negotiating with the hospital.

It'll air live on national television tomorrow.

Hell yeah.

Very good.

Did you get him to talk?

Not yet, but I have no doubt he's the one who killed her.

You can't hold him much longer if you don't get him to talk.

That bastard isn't leaving here without leaving

a taped confession first.

<i> How are you, Commander?</i> <i> It's nice to hear from you.</i>

How's everything?

<i> Everything's great.</i>

<i> Things are running</i> <i> very smoothly.</i>

Don't forget about our agreement.

Don't worry.

This guy won't make it to tomorrow

<i> without admitting he killed</i> <i> Margot Guevara first.</i>

You know what?

I think Marlene was right.

I'm a loser.

I mean, I'm a good person on the inside,

but on the outside I'm doing everything all wrong.

Women are always right, Chucho.

And even when they're not, you have to tell them they are.

Always let them have their way.

That's the secret to success.

I'm going to give you some advice

that'll blow your mind.

Men always have the last word.

No matter what a woman says,

in the end you always have to say...

"Yes, honey."

You got that? That's the secret to success.

Just like that. "Yes, honey."

No, say it like a man.

Otherwise, it's pointless.

Who do you say, "Yes, honey," to?

Circe or Isabel?

Whichever one lets me.

Pick one, man.

They're the ones who need to decide.

Chabela sent me packing,

and Circe revoked my entry ticket.

"You shall not pass."

That show is over for me.

Speaking of tickets...

You already know about this.

I'm bringing my girl's sister over here from Venezuela.

After I give her that surprise,

she'll be hooked like a fish on a line.

-Seriously? -Yeah.

This guy just got serious.

Damn it, Deivid.

He's starting his family already.

Cheers to that.

Amanda, could you bring me some water?

Fine. I'll go.

You scared me, Grandpa.

I thought you were asleep.

You scared me.

Were you having nightmares?

No. I was thirsty.

Are you going to sleep in the upstairs room?

I hope so.

That's where Diego would sleep before my dad got here.

Were you and Diego Hidalgo close friends?

Yes.

I haven't seen him in a while.

Why not?

Because we're going to get caught.

Caught doing what?

Are you hiding some kind of secret?

Forget it.

No, I can't forget it now. Come here.

Come over here.

Are you and Diego keeping an important secret?

Why can't Grandpa know I have another identity named Max?

What can he do about it?

Plus, the first rule is that you can't tell anyone.

You're right.

-Do you promise? -I promise.

I won't do anything to risk ruining our game.

Thanks, Ricas.

The thing is that Diego was supposed

to visit me during recess.

That's it?

Yeah.

That was your big secret?

Why don't you tell me something bigger,

like a real secret?

That was nothing.

If I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore.

Of course.

You're right.

Alright, kid.

Have you ever heard anyone call Diego by another name?

Like a nickname or something.

What are you doing here? You should be sleeping.

I was going to get some water, but I didn't have time to go.

Give me that. I'll take it to you.

Go to bed.

Good night, son.

Good night.

You should go to sleep already too.

It's too late to be interrogating children.

Sweetie...

I don't understand how you got the detective that woman hired

to become the main suspect in her death.

By opening my eyes, Nana.

Here it goes.

It all came to me when I was in Margot's room.

After we dragged her body into the shower,

her cell phone started ringing.

We knew it was the detective when we saw him walking in

and overheard him answering a call saying that he was

on his way to see Margot.

Yes, I'll call you when I'm done with Guevara.

We were missing one very important thing, though.

If the police accused the detective

of being the killer, he'd suspect it was Diego.

How'd you do it?

I asked the Ibarras to put me in touch

with one of their bigwig police contacts

who could help me with my problem.

You little...

The stars always told me you were born for this.

Now we all have a culprit to hate

and Diego will feel too bad to finger me for it.

Don't you think?

For more infomation >> Falsa Identidad | Capítulo 60 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

La Sultana | Capítulo 28 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:22.

You poisoned the Grand Vizier.

Don't try to deny it.

You were caught trying to escape.mn liar!

Speak the truth!

Dervis!

And I'll turn him into you Is it a trick?

Let me go! Mother!

regarding your sentence.

my death and that of my dynasty.

She'll have to suffer the consequMenekse! any other.d

Wait.

Why were you spying on us?

Why would I?

I was just on my way to my chambers.

-My Sultana. -We're running out of time.

We have to prepare Fahriye's escape before her sentence.

I gave orders to arrange it, my Sultana.

Good.

Sultana.

What is it, Cennet?

Lately, she's been following us like a shadow, Sultana.

I don't know what she's planning.

Now, what really matters.

Are you ready for...?

A new sultan on the throne?

These are the gifts I've received over the years.

My treasure.

This room is a deep sea, Sultana.

All rivers end here.

Thanks to you.

Here, my Sultana.

The names and amounts are detailed here.

Everyone has been warned, right?

Agas, Pashas, some wives, some greedy sons.

Everyone... All.

We need people on our side to topple Sultan Ahmed.

I'll see to it myself.

You need not worry, my Sultana.

Perfect.

Open the door!

You should keep your maid closer.

She's been prying on my business lately.

What happened? What did she do?

She's been informing to the Old Palace.

Fahriye Sultan was in the monastery

when her daughter was captured.

Instead of worrying about that,

you should pray for Fahriye Sultan's life.

Safiye Sultan won't bear the pain of losing her daughter.

And she'll burn everything in her way.

I'll be the one to burn all those who oppose me.

Come in, Dervis.

Fahriye...

after everything that happened lately.

Just like your mother is.

That's in the past now. It's not important.

I feel I've been reborn today.

Tomorrow, I want to wake up to a new future.

You You once told meence we could console each other.

Remember?

That day has come.

You said you loved another man.

After all, we're married.

You are my husband and I am your wife.

My Sultana.

What's happening to me?

Let go of me. Let go of me!

-Let me go! -What did you expect, Fahriye?

You thought our Sultan would spare you

so you could go on living with me just like that?

-Wake up. -You bastard.

-You poisoned me. -You're a traitor.

You tried to destroy your own family.

I don't want to die.

I woke up in the middle of the night.

Try as I might, I couldn't get back to sleep.

It could have been the storm, Sultana.

Allah's cholera was felt all through the night.

It affected everybody in palace.

It wasn't the storm.

Otherwise, I would have been able to sleep.

Come in.

My Sultana, Halime Sultan is here.

What could she want now?

Listen carefully, Dervis,

summon a meeting immediately.

Kosem does not behave, Sultana.

She keeps making threats at me.

Her fear is bigger than the mountains.

This time she's after Bulbul Aga.

She said it's time to separate him from Safiye Sultan.

What does she expect from me?

I have only one life

and it's fully devoted to Safiye Sultan.

In any case,

take the necessary precautions.

Let's make sure they don't touch you.

I'm glad you came, Halime.

I wanted to talk with you about something.

That's why I'm here, Sultana.

The campaign is getting near.

I'd like to know what you're doing

to assure the throne for my prince.

I'll tell you in due time.

But if His Majesty decides

to take Prince Mustafa to battle,

there won't be anything we can do.

No matter what you do,

just make sure the prince stays in palace.

Fahriye Sultan

fell sick last night.

Unfortunately, she lost her life.

May Allah bless her soul.

May Allah receive her in heaven.

So be it.

Mother, Fahriye Sultan...hd

For more infomation >> La Sultana | Capítulo 28 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

BEST of Bruder toys Bale wrapper videos! - Duration: 1:02:11.

Best of Bruder

Bruder spielzeug

Bale wrapper videos

For more infomation >> BEST of Bruder toys Bale wrapper videos! - Duration: 1:02:11.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Twins Baby Playing Together - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 4:14.

Thanks for watching, subscribe to the latest updates video

For more infomation >> Funny Twins Baby Playing Together - Cute Baby Video - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Sedona Retreat 2018 - Τριπλό Channeling 4ης μέρας - Duration: 38:31.

For more infomation >> Sedona Retreat 2018 - Τριπλό Channeling 4ης μέρας - Duration: 38:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Delhi IGI Airport Terminal 3 Guide l First Time Travellers l Travel Tips l Hindi - Duration: 17:20.

Right now I am standing at Terminal 3 of Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport.

Today, through this video, I will tell you what to do if you are travelling by air for the first time.

Today, we are going to Kolkata from Delhi by Air Asia

Domestic flights of companies like Air Asia and Air India also fly from Terminal 3.

This is our luggage.

Firstly, you can get here by car or taxi and find a trolley.

You can find the trollies here.

Now we will put the luggage in the trolley and go inside.

Now we will go inside.

There are lots of doors here. You can go in from any door. We are standing at gate number 2.

Here they will check your tickets. Apart from this, they will also check your identity card.

If you are traveling internationally then you have to show your passport.

Now our tickets will be checked.

Before that you should prepare your ticket and identity card or passport.

For more infomation >> New Delhi IGI Airport Terminal 3 Guide l First Time Travellers l Travel Tips l Hindi - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

Patricio García - Anymore (Audio Video - English Subtitles / Subtítulos en español)) - Duration: 8:09.

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Going back to

Anymore

Anymore

A deer a female deer

I mean

I'm always looking for this song thing

Whatever happened to me in times

of which I save no memory

I did too have a tree

a walnut tree I was always near the top

boy

One day I came down and I never

Did go back up anymore

Anymore

Anymore

Anymore

Going fast to the other side

Coming back to the other side

Where the reason fades away

Little lights on the entry way

A childhood memory

Takes over the empty square

A can of condensed milk

On an air conditioner

Going back to the other side

Sometimes I feel, you know, I'm right,

I'm starting over with the right foot

But then it ends up like, again,

Like a disaster once again

This is the remedy

this song

the magic remedy, the right cure

And after this there will be remedy for

Remedy for us

They're words that go like this

They're holly words

Repeat it in your nights

son

They're ruthless words and they are

The words that follow just as now:

An oak, an old male oak,

a plastic joke

a dying quail, a luck stroke

a roof alone way down Austria

As you've seen in two red bull

Traveling to Anymore

Going fast to Anymore

On a colorful silent car

Counting ants on a dead frog

I can remember

An expedition under the sheets

Picking the piano

On that old house down the street

That house isn't anymore

A deer a female deer

I mean

I'm always looking for this song thing

Whatever happened to me in times

of which I save no memory

I did too have a tree

A walnut tree I was always near the top

Boy

One day I came down and I never

Did go back up anymore

An oak, an old male oak

a plastic joke

a dying quail, a luck stroke

a roof alone way down Austria

As you've seen in two red bull

A deer a female deer

I mean

I'm always looking for this song

thing

Whatever happened to me in times

of which I recall anything

For more infomation >> Patricio García - Anymore (Audio Video - English Subtitles / Subtítulos en español)) - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Κρύων - Πόλεμος των Άστρων - Duration: 22:56.

For more infomation >> Κρύων - Πόλεμος των Άστρων - Duration: 22:56.

-------------------------------------------

Yeni Kinder Joy Tweety 24 Sürpriz Yumurta Açma, Oyuncaklı Çocuk Videoları izle - Duration: 21:58.

For more infomation >> Yeni Kinder Joy Tweety 24 Sürpriz Yumurta Açma, Oyuncaklı Çocuk Videoları izle - Duration: 21:58.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Google Chrome Extension For Blogging and SEO - Duration: 6:56.

Top 10 Best Google Chrome Extension For Blogging and SEO

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét