Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

hi Jennifer from Tarle speech with your pronunciation question today we have two

words positive' the presence of something and negative the absence of

something and these two words have everybody's favorite the schwa syllable

and another favorite that I've been getting a lot of questions about and I

actually have a clasp on the flap T which in very simple terms it's when we

basically pronounce the letter T as a D sound so let's take a look at our words

positive and negative so let's start with word number one positive so to say

this word correctly start by saying pause and to do that what you're going

to do is have your lips together for the P and then open very wide into an oval

mouth shape with the tongue in the bottom of your mouth for that oh sound

pause end with the Z sound for that syllable and to do that you're going to

close your mouth it's still going to be open a little bit but your mouth is

going to be more closed so that you can make the sound and the Z sound is made

with your tongue behind your front teeth that is not touching and the air is

moving out of your mouth and your voice box is on so it is not a letter s sound

it is a Z sound pause next add the short uh syllable to make this short enough I am

telling people recently to add it or connect it to the first syllable

something like this Pazza Pazza real short and real quick then we're going to

end with div yes div with a D sound even though it's spelled with the T and to do

this you're going to touch the tip of your tongue behind the back of your top

front teeth your voice box is on and moving if you say this incorrectly your

voice box will be off and you will say a t sound so make

sure that it's on and you're saying a d sound and then you're going to move to

that short I sound and then end with a V this sound is made by gently biting your

lip and the air is going to move out of your mouth mistake I hear a lot is that

people close their lips and close their mouth and then it sounds more like a B

sound so make sure your mouth is open so that that air can continue moving out of

your mouth positive positive let's move on to negative very similar let's start

with the first syllable neg and to do this the tip of your tongue is behind

the back of your top front teeth air is moving out of your nose for the n sound

and then you're going to move to that short e vowel the short e your mouth is

slightly open the tongue is not at the top of your mouth but sort of moved down

a little bit more into the middle and then we're going to end with a G sound

g and to do this the back of your tongue is pulled up and the tip of your

tongue is down towards the bottom of your mouth neg connect that to that

schwa syllable uh Nega and then we are going to end with div again div negative

positive negative positive positive positive negative negative negative I

like both your positive and negative comments give it a try I know people are

going to notice the difference if you found this helpful we would appreciate a

like and a share with your friends don't forget to subscribe and if you have any

questions we love to hear them it gives me ideas for more videos leave them in

the comment section below or visit us at Tarle speech comm thank you so much and

I hope to see you again soon

For more infomation >> How to Pronounce POSITIVE & NEGATIVE - American English Pronunciation Lesson - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 강진(Gangjin) - 삼각관계 - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 강진(Gangjin) - 삼각관계 - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Rectory Street, Port Maria, St Mary, Jamaica - Duration: 6:50.

Port Maria Market >>>

<<< St Mary Parish Council

St Mary Parish Library >>>

<<< Old Courthouse

St Mary Parish Church >>>

Banana Street >>>

Turn onto Rectory Street

<<< Property Street

Fort Haldane >>>

Fort Haldane was erected in 1759 and it was named after General George Haldane ... read more in description

For more infomation >> Rectory Street, Port Maria, St Mary, Jamaica - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 스페이스에이(Space A) - Again - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 스페이스에이(Space A) - Again - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 태진아(Tae Jin Ah) - 동반자(Partner For Life) - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 태진아(Tae Jin Ah) - 동반자(Partner For Life) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind | #YouTubeRewind Reaction - Duration: 10:45.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video, make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

Hello everyone Dylan here and welcome back to another reaction video, so we'll be reacting to a special video and

This video is number one on trending and it premiered eight hours ago. So we'll be writing to you to rewind

2018 everyone controls we want hashtag YouTube we want so does sure sounds interesting and

I

remember

Time this year went so fast

I remembered last year's we whined and I think Peter pie wasn't in there. I

think

But whatever. Let's just get to start

Anyway, make sure you guys drop a like come down below and subscribe to the channel as we're on the road to 700 subscribers

We're nearly there almost 20 more. Thank you guys so much. So with domine 3rd do let's begin in three two one

Let's go

Oh

Man

Will Smith I

Remember a star wreck though with Mark Anthony. That was the best Marc Anthony should really

be

in here

But is this what you want? Oh, it's a bus

Quit horsing around play me some of that jump ninja you said jumping music music

Like you're like I I like the background music I like it

Oh

Man huh?

Oh sick, apparently we control rewind this year y'all we can do whatever we want

What do we do?

There's one thing this video needs

That Casey Neistat man

Yeah, but Miriam Fonda

Oh

Man I love that love the scene

needs more specially throws like

petals falling down melting lipstick

Oh, yeah

Marshmallow needs to be in this video who is marshmallow. How about marshmallow? I

Love marshmallow, he's one of my favorite artists happier. Especially that's one of my most favorite songs happier

So far this is amazing, I don't know why he has so many dislikes

In my feelings I riding

It's that kid

We will what's his name

The spider I don't know and now I want out I love all of them

Okay

Hold on. Hold on there are ones out and

That kid with them the spider bigger than themselves this year bike. I don't know. What's his name

Despite her

I don't know everyone

Who proved it's ok to talk about mental health this year and showing their viewers that it's okay to go through tough times like that

It takes a lot of bravery to be that vulnerable and I'm so proud of this community

I think this year's rewind should celebrate the fierce fabulous and empowering art of drag

I wanted to see all of you be your own kind of beautiful art of the Lord, you know

The education can field it can be a passenger die ahead

can we also give a moment to Asian representation in entertainment this year major strides were made and we

Yeah, and created something really

I'm not sure boy it either looks

Like her she looks similar and her voice sounds similar

I think it's Jana animations if it is

Toda la unidad que siempre. Puja and buenas Maya's guitar Olga and

What about that high hopes guy?

Supported me when I got sick all of the comments and messages I got made me feel like I wasn't alone

We're forgetting something

I

Think

We should wait

We did. Uh

Did the person who's saying high hopes were in there? If not

Let's give the people what they want

It's that song oh man, I love I hopes

Do that for night dances, man

That baby shark dance

If that

You guys remember that I did a funny baby shark dance video I think it was on Halloween

Wow it is

This was actually really awesome

Marshmallow to try guys look at the spider. That's what's his name is

Markiplier

Lily pons

This was awesome

Make really awesome

So I hope you guys did enjoy the video make

sure to drop a like come down below and subscribe to the channel as we're on the road to 700 subscribers and

Make sure

to turn our pulse on occasions, so you guys will stay notified on every single video and tell me guys your opinion about

YouTube rewind for this year to be honest, I think it's really awesome and I don't know why does like

More dislikes than likes

I'm not sure but it was really good to be honest

So, yeah, thank you guys so much for watching and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind | #YouTubeRewind Reaction - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 알이에프(R.ef) - 상심 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 알이에프(R.ef) - 상심 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Official Audio] 샵(S#arp) - 내 입술 따뜻한 커피처럼 Life the Coffee Warming Up My Lips (Inst.) - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> [Official Audio] 샵(S#arp) - 내 입술 따뜻한 커피처럼 Life the Coffee Warming Up My Lips (Inst.) - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Most Amazing nail art video designs - Duration: 3:04.

nail art video designs

nail designs

nailart

For more infomation >> Most Amazing nail art video designs - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

🦌[Nerf gameplay] DO A BARREL ROLL ! - Duration: 4:02.

hello everyone, here is Wapiti

and we are back for a small game of champion with 12+

we are playing in 3 v 3

if you don't know the rules you can read them on the screen

they are available in the description in English

so go read them

we are playing in 3 v 3 with the 12+

I'm using a boomco twisted spinner and a boomco farshot

I have a drop pouch filled with darts on my side, so I am reloading during the game

Oh I don't know if I'm filming or not, never mind I didn't stop recording

[Francis ally] Erwan (the guy who just it our ally)

tell me if they come (I'm reloading)

I have got you

with the dart before the last

the feet

ok I got a kill (thus he needs to protect me)

[francis]is he alone ?

yes he seems alone

but I have a kill so ...(I am playing it safe)

[Francis] no is not alone

ho seal (dodging a close rival ball)

ho so you don't have any kill

at the same time my ally Francis,

flank the kid on the right,

and

gets a kill

you got my blaster :(

Erwan got my kill (he is down to 2)

and patrick you are alive

[patrick]did he got you

yes he got me

[the kid ally] your death he got you

[Erwan enemy] I got hit ?(the hit was on his loose shirt)

you have seen it ?

you saw it, good

Alive

no it is ok, the dart bounced on the curtain

I left you a bit of time to run away

[Erwan] if you get francis I am alive

yes

so everyone for francis

you got him? (realize that they are both reloading)

Oh no

DO A BARREL ROLL

[Francis]both with no ammo

GAME OVER

wait it is over, we won ?

[both]yes

ok

so that was everything for today

so if you have liked it give it a like (it help others to find this video)

in the comment tell me what you have like

I have experimented with sound effect, put a bit of text

I have lowered the number of voice over compared to my previous video

I am still experimenting with the formula

so left a comment to let me know your opinion

if you haven't done so remember to subscribe

I am giving video like this every weeks

and I should get you some modding

and if you haven't done it already leave a like (it helps the channel grow)

so it was Wapiti, goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét