Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

let's go ahead and hunt two boxes of halfs this week and hope we find some silver

hey everybody its Rob with Rob finds treasure and I've got six boxes of half

dollars this week I've got a couple boxes that I believe has silver Enders

I'm saving those for my live stream figured I'd hunt these two since I don't

usually get a lot of silver at these banks thought about canceling it but

with it being silver season I figured I moms will keep it going for now you

never know any bank at any time could score an epic box that being said

there's no Enders in either of these we're just gonna hunt him the

old-fashioned way see what we can find you know we're

looking for silver you know we're looking for proofs I'll take some n ifcs

I'd love to see a four and it's been a while and of course any heirs of

varieties as a reminder I do have my stacking silver mats I'll have a link

down below to my eBay store feel free to pick up one of these I'm getting lower

on quantities but I should have some at the start of the new year if I'm sold

out by the time you think about getting one enough of that lets get this hunt

started like I said earlier there is absolutely no feathers in this top box

check both sides we do it burnt coin here but nothing is standing out saying

look at me I'm silver or anything show me this box might be good that's why

we're gonna hunt it so let's get started well rule 24 and I missed the edge we've

got a 1968 silver here and I'll show you why I missed it look at the clad on the

bottom side of this coin maybe it was my lighting but I saw it in the roll it

looks suspicious but I saw some clad so I just dismissed it sure enough you can

hear it it's silver 1968 d we find those quite a bit we're also finding NIF C's

and I've kept this kind of cool toned 71 I love toned half dollars they just look

really cool especially the other like this so we pulled it aside got a few

fine so far that was unexpected I will take it maybe there's more

I think we're all 34 guys just laid them out and I see a proof coin most

definitely 79 pretty beat-up I'll wipe it down a

little bit but it's pretty toasted as expected when you get down to the 70s

it's rare to find a 70s proof in great condition but still well take it now

you've got a silver a proof foreign IFC's all right we finished hunting that

first box we've still got a second box to go down here which we'll get to

basically the proof the silver for n is CS and atone coin not too mad at it

hopefully we can do the same in the second box that would make me feel good

let me get this box buttoned up and we'll get to the second one rule 17 of

box 2 cracked open the roll that is a beautiful sight my friend we

love seeing that 1967 silver gotta love it and I didn't check the edges but I

just want to make sure all right I don't think anything else is in there we got

one early can we get some more roll number 20 and that's either a 90

percenter or painted one cuz it sure looks funny let's see what it is it's a

Ben Franklin with a demon mark 1961 D Ben Franklin holy cow of course we've

struggled at this Bank getting good boxes and the green Loomis rolls have

been terrible to me lately so I decided to hunt the two boxes like I've done the

last several weeks because they've been skunked which is why I'm opposed to any

videos so I decided to hunt the two this week again and now we're finding silver

and now he found a Ben Franklin unbelievable let's keep looking

roll 34 I started to open it push the edge down because I couldn't see the

last three coins and sure enough Oh one's a silver

unbelievable this box has done a heck of a lot better than I would have imagined

we're excited to have it another 67 so that's two sixty seven and a Ben

Franklin in this box so far so we finished hunting the second box a half

dollars and it was a good box at the end of the nail give you a full two box wrap

up we found a coin with the hole in the head we always pulled those out got a

cool-toned 71 we got a 2003 a couple of Oh 4:05 308 a

no 911 and a 17 as far as in IFC's not too bad

found a 61 d Ben Franklin happy to have found it I don't find many Ben

Franklin's I think it's like my third or fourth ever so that's a good fine for me

especially in the green Loomis rolls lately

267 s1 is a Philadelphia and the other ones of Philadelphia and then we found a

1968 Denver as well as a 1979 proof so ended up being a pretty good to box hunt

I'm pretty excited about it more excited about the boxes from my livestream but

man I'll take that in extra boxes I thought we're gonna produce skunks

hopefully you enjoyed this two box half dollar hunt we got some silver we got

some ni FCS and we had some fun if you did not appreciate a thumbs up and as

always everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Searching Half Dollar Boxes for Silver Coins! - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Is Trump Going To Dump Pence From The 2020 Ticket? - Duration: 3:35.

This week there've been reports kind of swirling around that maybe Donald Trump is thinking

about replacing Mike Pence on the 2020 Trump for president.

Keep America great ticket.

Now, here's the thing, pretty much every midterm midterm, excuse me, every second term election

we've seen in modern times with presidents, there's all these rumors that, oh, Obama's

gonna Replace Biden in 26th or 2012.

Oh, Bush is gonna.

Replace Cheney in 2004.

Hook Clinton's going to replace Gore in '96.

There have been reports on every single one of those things potentially happening in the

second election of a sitting president in recent memory and zero of them have ever come

true, and that's why I don't like this speculation that's going around right now that Trump is

going to replace Mike Pence.

And look, I personally, I hate Mike Pence.

I hate everything he stands for.

I hate everything he says.

I hate everything he does.

He is a horrible human being as as Donald Trump, but Pence, and this is where a lot

of people get uncomfortable when I say this pencil is super beatable.

Pence, if something happens to Trump and he gets impeached or removed from officer resigned,

Pence becomes president.

Scary thought, right?

It is.

Until you look at the 20, 20 field, there is literally probably a handful of Democrats

in this country who could lose to Mike Pence.

All of the rest of them would kick his ass in a general election.

Mike Pence is possibly one of the most beatable Republicans to ever exist.

So no, I don't want Donald Trump to replace Mike Pence and I think we could suffer through

a year and a half of Pence being president, uh, if it meant an easy defeat in 2020, because

let me tell you, Donald Trump is going to be hard to beat in 2020.

He really is.

We know that whatever comes out of the molar final report, his hardcore base is not going

to believe it at all.

The people who already think that collusion is exists are going to believe that it exists.

Regardless of those findings.

Everybody knows Trump's a horrible person.

Even a lot of the people who still support them, in spite of it, some support them because

of it, so you're not going to win on that.

You've got to have somebody that you can put up that's going to talk issues, that knows

issues and that can get results.

Democrats seem to have a problem finding somebody that's capable of doing that or willing to

embrace the few people on their side who actually do do that, so that's why I say leave Pence

in there and stop with this stupid speculation every other day.

We've got rumors about somebody who's going to leave the Trump administration here.

Somebody is going to be quit quitting.

Somebody's going to be fired.

Somebody is going to resign.

Somebodies going to switch positions.

Who Cares?

Honestly, who cares?

And if you think that Mike Pence is bad, just imagine how horrible any of his replacements

could be.

Could you imagine a Donald Trump, Sean Hannity, 2020 tickets?

I hate to say it, but I feel like that would be unbeatable.

Really.

Sean Hannity, as horrible as he is to those of us on the left, is embraced as a hero on

the right.

Not saying he would pick Sean Hannity, but I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility

either.

So let's stop with this speculation.

Let's stop with the "Oh, Pence doesn't bring anything to the ticket" talk because the one

thing print pins brings to that ticket is beat ability.

In the event something happens to Donald Trump.

For more infomation >> Is Trump Going To Dump Pence From The 2020 Ticket? - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Navarro comments on Trump's tweets about Tillerson - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Navarro comments on Trump's tweets about Tillerson - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Decore com DVD! - Duration: 5:17.

We're gonna need tape crepe dvds. scissors spray paint in black matte color

we will also need EVA in color Blue glitter with glue 3d in white color

brush number 0 and matte ink for handicrafts in black color and media CD

Let's also need a magazine, I'll go. wear this here in black color

but you can use your magazine preference and for these more

popular as natura and apothecary eu I suggest you use their cover because the

I need some paper to have a bit of resistance like the one I'm here

showing you this dvd is already cut in

petal already has another video here on channel that I taught to leave this DVD

so it will also be linked to you what is coming here now watch later

I'm going to use this crepe tape and now I'm going make some markup here on this dvd

to be able to make your painting already I finished the whole collage here

these tapes You have to leave a little bit for her to sign.

here for when you paint this crepe tape does not come loose

when you cut the first sheet already use the first one to cut the others

Good. This will advance your life. job

so here with you they are seeing you will cut so put there will be a

distance here from the side has even less one centimeter and here you will leave

leftovers a little more I'll leave the template for you also in the description

leave a little space down here also to make the shading and

now I'm going to paste here using the glue hot or the other tek-bond glue

day had an inscribed here of the channel and told me that I used the ink a lot

to shade and could do of another color can yes

people, feel free to just pass the ideas but the color creativity

replacement of materials is on account of You here I'm going to go up a little bit

plus this tip

after all the shadow part has been made Here's how I just showed the shadow.

white she'll be like this sometimes sometimes

you ask me about the petal mold in the True, it's in sheet form ok.

I'm with this huge MDF wood then I'll leave his measurements and

we will again use the crepe tape and I'm going to make stripes in this sense here

Okay. and then I'll take it outside to paint

leaves a little on the sides so as not to risk that stain

after you're done

Then you might be wondering can I use a paint other than spray paint?

Yes, people, I'll use spray paint. because I prefer but you can use

those suitable for acrylic crafts It's good because there she will

wood on top of this four tip on the bottom

I have already cut it here on the the mold will also be on the

description it only slightly smaller that the first

If you liked this video, please. share it for me on your networks

Do not forget to leave your like and if you are not registered

subscribe here on the channel activating sininho to receive notifications

God bless, everyone stay with God bye kiss

For more infomation >> Decore com DVD! - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Abigail Comes Home - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Abigail Comes Home - Days of our Lives (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton's Body Language reveals the Truth about 'Rift' - Duration: 11:29.

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's body language reveals the truth about Rift

Rumors are Rife

But the Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton

Has been going on for

Quite some time

But is there any truth in the claims

According to body language expert Judi James

Tension between the pair dates back as early as February this

She was asked by the Sun

To look at footage of the Fab Four during the Royal Foundation forum and Judy cited difficulty

Please between the pair

Despite some superficial post your own mirror in here the clues to potential difficulties are ripped

Where displayed verbally

And in the group

Body language

She said

The two women's reactions are strong here

Kate swings her chair away from Megan

To laugh directly at their house

Megan hides from Kate by dropping her head

So her hair masks

Her face from K

Well she laughs behind it

Judy also noted

Did the women turned away from each other after being asked

The question giving away signs of discomfort

Between them

And it wasn't just the girls that seem to do

Display levels of tension between them

According to Judy

The boys were also showing animosity

Ask a very direct question about disagreements even the normally mess

Prince William gives us

Surprisingly direct oh yes is answer

He sits using Samantha

Finger fiddling while Harry

Sitting splayed and slightly arrogant

Throws him a very direct stare

Harry has in the past talked of the foursome's difference

I think it's really good

But we've got four different personality

And we've all got that same passion

To want to make a difference

But you know

Different opinions

He said

Working with family

Of course it has its challenges

But look

We're stuck together for the rest of our lives

Thank you for watching

Please like or dislike to help me to improve the quality of the next video

And don't forget leave your thoughts in the comments section below

Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte stone pond

South London Pub

Princess Charlotte added an extra Royal

To her brief public life

An unexpected visit to a South London

Pump to use the loo

Mail online can reveal

The fourth in line to the throne nipped into the Phoenix in Stockwell to use the ladies

After she was caught

Short while traveling down the notoriously busy A3 Trunk Road

Regulars and staff were stung by the visit with one punter joking

It just goes to show that The Royals are like any other family

When your kidneys

To go to the Loo they got to go the three-year-old Young's

Easter was let into the unassuming local Boozer by her mother

The Duchess

Cambridge

Who held her hand

Princess Charlotte

Who attends morning classes at the Wilcox

Knox Nursery

Kensington

Was wearing black shoes

White tights

Blue skirt

With a white blouse and light blue coat

Her mother was more casually dressed in pattern blue culet

A navy blue long sleeve top

A plain-clothes female Detective

Live from the Royal protection Squad gone into the pub a few minutes ahead of the Regal pair to

To check the toilets

The young princess

Whose confidence outshines your older brother

Was completely unfazed by the brief visit

Maggie McKinney

A regular at the friendly Street Corner Pub

Told mailonline

I was sitting in my usual chair

And when I looked up I saw Kate Middleton

I mean the Duchess of Cambridge and her daughter princess

Charlotte

The little kitty just dropped it in with her mom

Went to the toilet

And then brought it up

They could not have been in the pub for more than 10 minutes

Someone went up to the bar and asked

If the Wii girl could go to the toilet

They seem very nice

Totally normal

Princess Kate was holding her daughter's hand

Princess Charlotte was just any other little girl

Widow Maggie

76

Irregular for the past twenty-six years

The Phoenix is a lovely little Pub

Very friendly

Another regular

Who asked not to be named

Said I was on my way to the pub

When I saw the Duchess of Cambridge getting out of a black Range Rover which

Was parked on a side road

Then her daughter princess Charlotte got out

And they walk to the pub

A man in a suit stood by the side of the car

I couldn't believe it

Neither the manager of the Phoenix

Or a spokesman for back bar pubs and bars limited which owns the bar would comment on The Unofficial visit

But if they're regular

Described how the Royal Protection Officer

Thursday by the bar

To wait for the mother and daughter

A plain-clothed woman police officer

Officer came in first

And check the toilet

He said

Then the Duchess of Cambridge walked in holding princess Charlotte's hand

The little girl went to the loo

And then they laugh

The police woman Sat by the bar

Well princess Charlotte and Princess Kate wore in the toilet

The Diplomatic Protection Officer warns custom

Not to take any picture

So no one got their phones out

No one really knew what was going on until one guy recognized Kate

The Duchess of Cambridge

They had parked their Range Rover outside

There were other police officers inside

But it was only the female police officer who came inside

The pub staff have been told not to tell anyone about it

It was about a quarter

Tattoo last Thursday

There were only a few of us in the pub at the time

No one noticed

To start with

But when Princess cave came and we started to look up

A spokeswoman for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge declined to comment about Princess Charlotte's visit to the Phoenix pug1

Contacted by Mayland

She said

This is not something we will be commenting on

Princess Charlotte's impromptu visit to the South London pub follows in the footsteps of her grandfather

Uncle and the Prime Minister who both found themselves caught out in a drinking establishment

Prince Charles was just 14

When you ordered a glass of Cherry Brandy at the Crown Inn in stornoway

After giving his

Security detail the slept during a school Excursion to the Isle of Lewis

In Scotland

In 1960

Prince Harry was 17

When he was caught smoking marijuana at the rattlebone in interest in Wilshire

While he was spending the summer at his father's Highgrove estate in 2001

Former Prime Minister David Cameron left his daughter Nancy

Then aged eight behind.

The plough Inn Pub in cats

Near His official residence checker

Where the family were having drinks on a Sunday lunch

2012

Distraught Samantha Cameron return to get Nancy who had been left on her own for 15 minutes

Moment Prince William T's wife Kate about her outfit

Vietnam visit to RAF base in Cyprus

Angela

Apache match the Chris

Australian her 670 lb green Blazer

Prince William joke that wife Kate with dress

Like the Christmas

History during a visit to of RAF bases

In Cypress

The Duke of Cambridge

36

Commented my wife

It's camouflaged against the

The tree as they post

Four pictures with military personnel at Raf

Rotary

He went on to equip the you want me to move out of the photo in order to let Kate pose by herself

The Duchess of Cambridge

36

Down the 606

56 lb green Blazer by Canadian BrandsMart for the visit on Wednesday

Along with a pair of 130 lb Navy wide-legged trousers

It's from jigsaw

She finished off the look with a white silk top underneath

Along with the matching olive green clutch bag by LK Bennett

Then coordinate in heels

Dante previously wore the Chic Blazer by the label

Which is also wanted Megan's favor

During her tour of Canada in

2016

She appeared to be taking a leaf out of sister-in-law Megan

By opting for a pair of wide-leg

In trousers for the engagement

Which is one of the Duchess of Sussex

Texas signature look

Well Kate is previously worn dark skinny jeans and jeggings on Royal

This is believed to be the first time she has ever done suit trousers during an official Royal Engagement

Both William and Kate looked to be in High Spirits as they met with service personnel

Delivering Impreza

Since from their families back

At home

The previous day

They had hosted a party at Kensington Palace for the partners

Children and parents

Pueblo's from RAF coningsby and RAF marham

Who will be spending Christmas away from home

The proud parents

Chatted happily about their children

With William telling pilot

I told George this morning we were going to see the pilots today

And he said

If you see a helicopter can you take a picture

Meanwhile

Kate revealed that Prince Lewis

Who is 7 months old

Has already started practicing his Royal wave

On a walkabout outside the warrant office

Pacers and sergeants mess

The Duchess challenge Ariane Davis

Who was carrying 10 week old daughter Dorothy

Sling

Randstad

She asked whether she was sleeping through the night and she told me that Lewis is

Starting to wave

Caden Williams appearance on Wednesday

Came amid suggestions have a rift

Between the members Sussex

Following the announcement

That Meghan and Harry will be moving away from Kensington

Impalas next year

However

Palace insiders have played down the rumors

And the couples are expected to spend Christmas

Together at Sandringham later this month

Has Charlotte starred in her first-ever Nativity Play

The princesses Nursery

Staged its annual performance

It's for proud parents

Princess Charlotte may have starred in her first-ever Nativity Play after her Nursery put on their annual performance

For parents

Willcocks Nursery School in Kensington

Where the Royal has been enrolled since January put on their traditional festive play on Thursday according to its website

It is not clear at Charlotte

Had a part in the play

Forest of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Attended

However

The couple did have two private engagement

Men's yesterday attending a board meeting for the Royal Foundation yesterday morning

Followed by a private Christmas

Reception in the afternoon

Prince William previously revealed

Prince George

5 played a sheep in his school nativity play last

Speaking about Georgia's role in the play last

December William revealed during an Engaged

I went to my boys Nativity Play

It was funny

He was a shape

. Charlotte is known to be more confident than her older brother

Regularly stealing the show with her waving

Why let public

The young Royal is also understood to be fond of dancing

Taking after her late grandmother friends

Does Diana

Charlotte was spotted attending a rehearsal of the royal ballet's production of the Nutcracker

You're at the Royal Opera House

In London with her mother last week I had of its opening night on Monday

Social media photos emerged showing Kate and Charlotte

Who wore a pretty white dress with puff sleeves

In the auditorium following the

Performance

Doctor Duchess is known to be a fan of the show

And last year made a surprise appearance at an evening perform

Kate who was pregnant with friends Lewis at the time

Was seen chatting to dancer

Following the show

. Kensington Palace revealed that Charlotte had started at Wilcox Nursery School in January

Sharing sweet

Photographs of the youngster on her first day

Taken by The Duchess

Charlotte will have enjoyed pottery and poetry classes

The sought-after anniversary

Which is rated outstanding by ofsted

And located next to the Royal Albert Hall

Fees for the nursery r9150 lb a year for morning session

And 5400 pounds for afternoons

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton's Body Language reveals the Truth about 'Rift' - Duration: 11:29.

-------------------------------------------

¡Un amigo íntimo de Juan Gabriel nos cuenta la verdad! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> ¡Un amigo íntimo de Juan Gabriel nos cuenta la verdad! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

¡Kevin Hart le pide perdón a la comunidad LGTBQ! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> ¡Kevin Hart le pide perdón a la comunidad LGTBQ! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

¡Cardi B enfrenta a al justicia y podría sufrir las consecuencias! - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> ¡Cardi B enfrenta a al justicia y podría sufrir las consecuencias! - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Verónica del Castillo sale en defensa de Kate del Castillo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Verónica del Castillo sale en defensa de Kate del Castillo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

¡Mayeli Alonso habló de su "mala relación" con Jenni Rivera! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> ¡Mayeli Alonso habló de su "mala relación" con Jenni Rivera! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡Pepe Aguilar habló del proceso contra su hijo Emiliano! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> ¡Pepe Aguilar habló del proceso contra su hijo Emiliano! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

¡Lluvia de estrella en el Art Basel de Miami! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> ¡Lluvia de estrella en el Art Basel de Miami! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

韓国はApple Care+対象外!登録完全遮断! - Duration: 5:49.

South Korea is not covered by Apple Care +! Registration complete blocking! (Translated by google.com)

Apple extended warranty program such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch purchased in Korea from the afternoon of 5th December,

I stopped registering Apple Care +.

Furthermore, in Korea, we are not planning to offer discount repair to equipment already registered with Apple Care +.

This is also true if you purchase overseas and join Apple Care + at an overseas Apple store.

Anyway in Korea we do not offer extended discount repair.

Apple Care + is a service offered not only in the United States but also in Japan and China.

Conditions such as purchase period and possible subscription period have different points finely.

Apple Care, which is only one year's support, will continue. Therefore, breakdown after the second year costs high cost.

Online registration could not be done before, but it was possible to register if you put it in a different language site.

However, it is said that he can not join now if he sees the credit card number as Korean card.

Apple has been touring Korea so far. The Apple store finally opened only this year.

Also, services such as Apple Pay and mobile phone payment are not provided yet.

And since it is not a primary selling country, the release is always late than Japan and China, and additionally the price is set higher.

In addition, he was criticized for selling the demonstration machine without giving it free of charge to the dealers as profit was raised.

Article Source: http://bit.ly/2BWaZEJ http://bit.ly/2BWbe2B http://bit.ly/2BWbD57 http://bit.ly/2BVhRT0

Korean reaction

It seems time has come to have to leave Apple

Will not you be forced to use the iPhone even if done this way?

Japanese use a lot to say that Apple improves service,

What does the Korean people use Apple for?

Although it is as high as 20 to 300 thousand won (about 180 to 270 dollars) higher than other countries and after-sales service also receives discrimination,

Still because it is stupid that Apple followers follow?

Apple has already come to its limits for technology and now only price. Why do Japanese people buy such things high?

Because I am rich, I will buy it.

People who live in a narrow apartment buying an iPhone and living. Especially for women in their teens and 20s!

I also made it to Apple this time for a while but I do not know why I did this.

I'm thinking about using Galaxy again.

It seems that iPhone 6S you are using now will be my last iPhone.

This is a very malicious distorted article.

In the first place, South Korea is not the target country of Apple Care +. I have never offered Apple Care + in Korea.

However, some people were in the country where they did not offer Apple Care + such as South Korea entering Apple Care + in USA, Japan etc etc.

It just means that Apple shut it down. I am not happy that Apple Care + is not offered in South Korea,

The measure just blocked trying to receive unreasonable service.

We are not ducks to buy at higher price than other countries and not get warranty service?

Such players towered by articles written by Samsung part-time job are real ducks.

Cute garbage just a good camera.

I do not use Apple Care + so I am not interested in it.

Comment Quoted from: http://bit.ly/2BX336o

The idea of ​​Japanese editors

I was wondering at various posts, but in the first place it seems that Apple Care + is not being offered in Korea.

I forced it through overseas sites, which means that I was surprised by Apple's fault.

Apart from whether it is said that you joined us illegally or not, Apple just put it back to normal without putting it in that way.

Korean media is said to be cold, Korean media say, Apple does not mean that Samsung is not going to put that power in there.

And since they sell so much though they are not putting too much effort, they are in trouble.

Apple's share in Korea is 2- 8.9%, Samsung 56.7%.

Third Quarter figures - It is. There is no surprising difference.

I wonder if Apple was keen to keep it going, I could extend it even more. Even though Apple Pay can not be used.

This time in a similar way Apple presented a negative article,

In South Korea, there are so many articles critical of Apple, so it seems that it is not a big problem.

As far as the iPhone is concerned, it is supposed to be cheap to repair because parts are on the market in large quantities,

In Korea, smartphone repair companies are not maintained like Japan.

Compared with Galaxy and others, parts are high, but repair costs are high and technical levels are also different, which is a big problem.

Against this backdrop, it may have been only to enter Apple Care + even with palliative means.

Thank you for your viewing.

If you do not mind, please evaluate the movie.

Either good evaluation, bad evaluation, it does not matter.

Also, if you do not mind registering to the channel thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét