Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

Hi, we're the Westie bunch

Otherwise known as the West Highland White Terrier

We love walking

You guys go first..

DONE (story of my life)

Our specialty is hunting

Hey, that was mine!

Gimme that

I lost..

Hmmph

Gets dolled up~

Gets groomed

Are you going on a date?

Will you go out with me?

You look pretty

What a cute couple

(I'll have what she's having)

(jelly)

For more infomation >> Westies On Their First Date | Kritter Klub - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

【12月25日リリース】夏恋慕 feat. 春茶 / コバソロ teaser - Duration: 0:19.

NEW SINGLE "Natsurenbo feat. Harutya" December 25 delivery limited release!!

For more infomation >> 【12月25日リリース】夏恋慕 feat. 春茶 / コバソロ teaser - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Changes to ADS times - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 7:12.

What's up guys, Rogue-9 here and today I have a really quick update video for you.

Aim Down Sight time is an often overlooked stat in Rainbow Six Siege that can make all

the difference when you unexpectedly come face to face with an opponent.

I retested most of the ADS times for most guns during Operation Grim Sky to add them

into my online stat sheet and I noticed that there had been a move to standardise most of them.

What I want to do in this video is to briefly walk you through the highlights of my findings.

What are the different times for different weapon classes and are there any exceptions left?

Let's go and have a look!

So, the ADS stats have mostly been standardised by weapon class but there are some exceptions.

Blackbeard is a class all onto himself with both of his guns taking 700ms to ADS.

This stems back from the days when he was mostly designed as an angle holder but remains

nowadays to provide a balance to his face shield.

Likewise, anyone using a shield and aiming down sights will face a relatively slow transition of 600ms.

Note that this does not apply to Clash, since she has to switch away from her shield first

before being able to use her guns.

Glaz is in another category all to himself at 550ms and again, this will be in an attempt

to balance him out given his powerful gadget ability.

We do know at this stage, that he is being currently reworked so this stat may be changing

during his general overhaul but until then, it remains correct.

Light Machine Guns, including Maestro's ALDA on defence, have ADS times of either 550 or 600ms.

Why are there two different ADS times for the LMGs and is there a pattern to the two different times?

Well, the answers are: "I haven't the foggiest idea." and "No, there is no pattern."

For whatever reason Capitao's M249, IQ's G8A1 and Maestro's ALDA take 600ms to ADS;

while Fuze's 6P41, Ying's T-95 and Zofia's LMG-E only take 550ms.

That's just how it is…

The other attacker exclusive primaries (i.e.

the Designated Marksman Rifles and Assault Rifles) aim down sights at 450ms and this of course

includes Jäger's 416-C. Even though Jäger is a defensive operator, he still carries

a rifle rather than an SMG like most of his colleagues.

Submachine Guns and Machine Pistols (which is what I call the secondary SMGs) will ADS in 300ms.

This time is also shared by most shotguns.

And last and in this case also…

"most"?

(I guess is the opposite of least… anyway), we have the best of all in terms of ADS time,

the pistol class at 200ms.

Those are the general rules you need to know right now and before finishing off, let's

quickly discuss some of the exceptions to these rules.

First up, one of the two recent additions to the Rainbow Six roster, Kaid.

For whatever bizarre reason, his 9mm AUG A3 takes 450ms to aim, just like the assault rifles.

And thank you to everyone who has been leaving comments on my recent videos, reminding me

that the AUG is of course originally and assault rifle platform and that for this reason, the

ADS time could make sense.

That is definitely a viable explanation BUT I still find the developer's choices puzzling.

First of all, the version of the gun that Kaid is using has an extremely short barrel

that makes this weapon super compact.

So from a size comparison perspective, this gun should really fall into the SMG category,

in addition of course to the fact that it uses a pistol calibre.

Plus, look at Vigil!

His K1A is flat out a rifle carbine, chambered in 5.56 (just like Jäger's 416) and yet,

the gun is completely modelled as an SMG, including the quick ADS.

To me, it makes no sense that Kaid should be disadvantaged in this way when no other defender is.

What is even more confusing is that the ADS times have only just been standardised during

Grim Sky and now we get a confusing and seemingly unnecessary exception added back in.

But whatever, rant over… it is what it is…

Another seemingly out of place exception if the French LFP586 revolver.

As mentioned, all of the pistols, including the extremely powerful Keratos and .44 Mag

Semi-Auto, will ADS in 200ms but the LFP is slightly slower at 250ms.

To me this feels as if this is just an outdated stat from back in the day.

It would make sense to me to assume that back when the LFP was the only really powerful

pistol in the game, the devs decided to balance it out slightly with slower ADS time and given

that a large revolver like this would also be much heavier than the other pistols, that

would have made complete sense at the time.

But of course, nowadays we have the Keratos and .44 Mag and from a balancing perspective,

I feel that the LFP has been left a little outdated.

Removing this slower ADS time and maybe even increasing the long range damage would be

totally justifiable updates to the LFP or (shocker…) maybe the new trend in adding

incredibly powerful long range pistols could be something worth looking at… maybe, just

maybe the Keratos and .44 Mag need a bit of a nerf to make them fit in more.

But I'm getting of topic here.

LFP: 250ms ADS time, that's just how it is.

The final exception is not really an exception to be fair but still worth mentioning.

The GIS forces' Bailiff .410 shotgun pistol is technically a shotgun but at the same time,

it's also a pistol and it does have the 200ms ADS time of the pistols.

So is this really an exception?

I don't know but since Mira and Jackal's secondary shotgun is fully modelled as a shotgun,

I thought it would be worthwhile pointing out

And that is pretty much all you need to know about the ADS times in Rainbow Six.

The general rule of thumb is that the lighter weapons aim faster and in a game where headshots

cause instant death, the few hundred ms that you can save with certain weapons could mean

the difference between winning and losing a gunfight if you have to aim unexpectedly.

Do keep in mind that attaching the angled grip will give you a 40% ADS time reduction

on any gun and can be well worth considering if you are using a gun that has pretty manageable default recoil.

What are your thoughts on ADS times?

Did anything surprise you or do you think anything needs to be changed in the balancing?

Leave your comments below to let me know!

And with that, as always, many thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video and

I will see you in the next episode!

For more infomation >> Changes to ADS times - Rainbow Six Siege - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Victory Vance 'Highlight Clip' | Catfish: The TV Show | MTV - Duration: 7:44.

No, no. Shut up. Oh my God.

Hey. How's it going.

Nev. Vance.

Good to meet you.

I'm Kamie. Hey nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.

Wow.

Let's let her come out when she's ready.

Well thank for showing up.

Not a problem. I said I'd make it happen.

You did.

We're happy you're here.

Yeah. I got so many questions.

But I wanted Rachael to hear everything.

So whenever you're ready. We're waiting.

Should I walk her over?

Yeah maybe.

I'm so stuck right now. I can't even think.

It's time to boss up, let's get it together.

You owe it to yourself. You want to know. You can do it.

Oh my God. I feel sick to my stomach.

Well if you throw up I'll catch it for you.

Oh my God.

Alright. Why don't you say hello.

Rachael. Rachael.

Vance. Oh my god.

What's going on. This is real.

He's here. He came a long way. It's been a long time.

Wow.

She's a little shook right now.

Alright well why don't we discuss

the elephant in the room.

She sort of told us that y'all kind of stopped talking

and she won't hear from you for a while.

And then you'll pop back up.

Is that because you were in some sort of detention center or ...

No, not at all.

We found what looks to be an arrest record.

Maybe if you could just shed a little bit of light

on what's been going with you.

Just to give her some clarity so she knows.

That arrest is just what it is.

It only happened one time and it was all dismissed.

So you did not serve time? No.

Haven't been in jail or anything.

I went to jail, they held me over night.

Oh well okay but that's-

But the next morning they released me.

Right, right.

There were a few listed from different years.

In North Carolina, mostly and once in Florida.

No, it wasn't me.

So you've never been arrested in Florida?

Never been arrested once. Nah.

Only thing I ever got in Florida was a speeding ticket.

Okay so maybe those other things

were just those speeding tickets you mentioned.

Good to clear all this up.

So, obviously you live in North Carolina.

Yes.

And what is it that you mostly do in terms of work or school?

I mean I kinda just been living life, bouncing around.

My parents weren't there for me, I kinda just been struggling.

I don't go to school but work I just kinda do

like cash jobs you know, whatever comes my way.

Little gigs off of maybe CraigsList or what not.

It hasn't been easy for me.

At the moment you have a place with friends or ?

I'm actually staying with a friend as of right now.

Okay, you're not hiding some secret life?

You don't have a girlfriend or a wife?

Kids?

Nope.

Everything you've told her this whole time has been true?

Yep.

Either your phones have been broken

or you haven't had a place or you've been in between work.

Or you just haven't had money to come visit, that's all legit?

That's all legit.

But ... I mean the phones were never really an issue

because I've offered.

You did on the funds but still what about the ID.

It's not that easy.

But I mean you need to have an ID.

I don't have a lot of things.

What about the times I tried to come out there?

Did you come?

You can't blame me for something that you didn't do.

It's not as easy for me just to pack up and just come.

I have to plan out child care.

But you spoke that ...

He's saying that he felt like you sort of would bring it up

but never really follow through.

It never went past, oh yeah well I can come there.

And then it was never really talked about again.

Okay so that day when I wrote you and you literally read it

and did not say anything back to me.

Why could you just up and send my sister

Sam a message like it was nothing.

You're talking about the time he texted

Sam but didn't get back to you right away.

Which is fine. I wasn't jealous.

It was more of, you weren't talking to me,

you weren't responding to me.

You were leaving my messages unread but you were writing her.

Is that just one day?

It's been a couple times.

I don't know.

Time out. This sort of sounds like a bunch of stupid petty ...

Okay look, let's get back to the strange

but still I think lovely reality that you guys have been talking

for a really long time, since you were kids.

You've had your life, he's had his.

They've been very complicated in their own ways.

But now you're here finally.

Let's not let little sort of details totally ruin this.

This is the moment you both have been waiting for,

for over a decade.

It's not that I'm not happy to see him.

I don't know what to say.

I don't know how I'm feeling right now, it's just a lot.

He's here.

Right.

There's no big crazy messed up secret.

This is the guy you've been talking to for a long time.

And he came here to see you.

It doesn't have to all be happy butterflies and rainbows

but can there be a little bit of relief?

I feel like maybe we need to just like ...

Hug it out?

Just stand in front of him. And look at him.

He's here, he wants to look at you, you want to look at him.

Just look at each other and acknowledge

that like wow, here we are. I mean ...

Come on.

I mean I don't even want a handshake.

Give me a hug.

Yeah, there we go.

It's about time.

Oh, I love love so much.

I'm real. You're real.

Doesn't that feel nice?

This is great. I would love to just let you guys talk

without our awkward supervision.

We could even just sit right here on a bench.

You guys have a lot to talk about.

Get to know each other in real life.

IRL as they say online.

IRL.

Okay well, let's sit down. We're gonna go hang in the car.

Holler if you need us.

Yeah, we'll just be right over there.

This is crazy.

On the phone it's different because I can just talk to you.

It's very different, very different.

It don't seem real does it?

No.

Whew.

I mean.

Wow. It was weird.

Is it usually that awkward?

No. Obviously she's very nervous.

She was going through a lot of emotions.

Yeah, and I think he is too.

And I can see he was shaking, he was trembling a little bit.

He was definitely nervous.

Yeah.

That's okay, they'll recover from that I think.

I feel like I just dropped my daughter off at her first date

and now I'm just trying to see what goes down.

For more infomation >> Victory Vance 'Highlight Clip' | Catfish: The TV Show | MTV - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

【コラボ】キズナアイをぶっ倒してNo.1になります!! - Duration: 10:36.

The strongest of us is me!

It is I who will be victorious!

What are you saying!?

You wanna fight about it?

Bring it on!!

Hello, Darling!

Today… you won't believe it!!!

We will play with THEM!

We'll play!

And, you know, I…

I'll be a top star!!

And for you, Darling,

we'll all become your Starlight

So, let's go!

[ Opening Ceremony ]

Hey, everyone!

Kizuna AI here!

We four don't get the opportunity…

to get together very often…

But today, we're gonna…

have a gaming showdown!!

Yeahhhhh!

Yeahhhhh!

Yeahhhhh!

I'm gonna be the one…

who wins today, so…

You guys…

Make sure you cheer for me!

Just a minute!

Just a minute!!

If it's about super awesome gaming A.I.s, I come to mind

The strongest of us is me!

Hehe! I'm not gonna lose to anyone

It's a coup d'état

No way!

Siro will cover AI-san's back!

Oh… but this time

AI-san is also my enemy…!

AI-san!

Siro will revolt against you too!!

Oh, no, no!

If it's A.I. you're talking about…

then I, the Intelligent…

Super A.I…

will surely claim victory!

I will!

Siro will!

You guys are too gosh darn cute!

So are you, AI-san! You're also super cute!!

Exactly!

Exactly!

Siro-chan as well

Your appearance is just too cute!!

What are you saying!?

What are you saying!?

You wanna fight about it?

Bring it on!!

I'll become a Betraying Man!

I'll become a Betraying Man!

・・

・・・

Hello! I'm Tokino Sora!

I'll also do my very best to be victorious!

The first battle is AI-chan VS Siro-chan!!

Yomemi-chan VS me

With that said, let's gooo!

Yo! Sora-chan!

I'm coming!

Let's do this!

Let's do this

Hello

I'm Yomemi!

Hello!

I'm Tokino Sora!

Hello!

Sora-chan!

It's Sora-chan, Sora-chan, Sora-chan!

I'm Sora-chan, Sora-chan, Sora-chan!

It's Yomemi-chan!

Ah! Say "Yomemi-chan" three times!

Yomemi-chan, Yomemi-chan, Yomemi-chan!!

I'm so happy!

I always wanted you to call me like that

It's been my dream!

Me, too, I wanted to talk like that

I always wanted to do it!

I'm so glad!

Let's get pumped up!

Getting pumped up!

Pumping up poyo!!

Yeaaaaaah

Yeaaaaaah

Victory will be mine!

No no, I won't lose to you!

Let's get into a real battle!

A real battle!

It's Revuuuuuuue!

It's Revue!

It's Revue!

It's Revue!

It's Revue!

*LOL*

We got pumped up too much and it became weird

But that was cute!

I'm glad but

it could lead to a terrible accident

Really!?

So let's stop there

*LOL*

I'll stop. *LOL*

Ah! Wait a minute!

Getting back on topic!

If I win, I thought about entertaining myself

with your kissy face

Eh? Eh? Eh?

Kissy face? Kissy face?

Yes!

Ehhhh!!

You know!? Akari-chan showed her kissy face to me

Heh! I'm so jealous!! (Oh my~)

And now I want to see yours

That's my goal here!

I wanna see Yomemi-chan's kissy face!

Let's battle!

Let's battle!

Let's settle this!

Let's do it!

With that said, let's battle!

Let's battle!

Open the curtain!

All right! Let the match begin!

Let's have a nice match!!

All right

Who will do it?

This…

looks good!

There!

Hoi!

Cute!

You're getting weaker!

Wooow! Awesome!!

Choi!

Toryaaa!!

Ahh that's cute!

Cute!!

With this…

Yes yes

This is it!

Let's do this!

I won't lose~!

I won't lose too!

I won't looose!

Ah! awesome!!

Ah, so cutbrrl

Finally! My favorite character!!

Finally!

So that's your favorite!!

Yeah yeah! I thought she was cute!

So cute!

Yes!

Ahhhhh

I won't lose!!

I'm really strong!!

I t ' s f i n e! It's fine!!

I can still do this!

Hoi!

Let's choose

the girl I think is cutest!

Ho!!

Hooo!!

Come at me!!

*LOL*

Come at me!

Do your best!

I beg you!!

Ichie-chan!!

Bwerg!

@:」@?

Wait a minute!

I have my moments when it counts!

Oh wow!

Hoi!!

Take this!

Super special attack!

Whaaat!?

Already!?

This is a super hard special attack, you know (Words are hard)

Wow! Special attack!

You're right, that's cool!

It's an ultra super super sphe-special attack after all

What does that even mean?

Here it comes!

Hey! Don't do that!

Fumi-chan!

Fumi-chaaan!

Whoa!

Whoooooooa!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh

That's so cool!

You're right! That is cool!

Rui-chan! Rui-chan!

So cool!

We're so excited, huh?

Ahh! Yes, but she's so cute

So cute!

Ah, so cute!

Oh no…

Ah… Ah…

What? No!

All right!

All riiight!

I'm doing this!

I will not accept this!

Non non!

This is non non!

It's not!

No no!

Non non!

*LOL*

This is non non, all right

What do I do now…

Who do we trust if not our frie-…

Ahhh

Ahhh…

Oh wow!

That's so cool!

Ooh! Cool!

Lightning!

Ah! Ahhhh!

All riiight!

Hey! Wait!

Nononono!

This is bad…

I don't wanna lose!

Don't die!

Ahhh nooo!

That was so cute!

Here it comes!

Oh no… It's all over…

Do it!

It's over…

Whoooo!

Awwww!

I was so sure that…

I had a chance at winning…

*LOL*

I was so sure of myself…

I won! Woohoo!

One more chance, please!

One more chance?

One more chance!

One more chance?

No?

No?

N-… N-… N…

I think that's a no

Awww!

Please, I beg of you!

*LOL* No→

I lost! Whyyy!

Yaaaay! I won!

This is so frustrating! Oh… NO…

That was so much fun!

Yes!

Win the final, OK, Sora-chan?

I will!

I'll give it my best!

I have…

faith in you!

Thanks! Oh, but wait…

I get to see your kissing face now

Huh? Wait! Um! No!

I didn't… I mean… Um

Hm? Hm?

Um…

You promised!

Ahh, but you see, I will only show it when I lose twice

I want to see it! I want to see it!!

You do? Um, in that case…

I know. Let's do it like this

If you lose in the final,

you show me your kissing face!

What? I need to do a kissing face when I get second place?

Huh?

Exactly ♪

What?

Whaaaat?

So, yes, you better win!

I'll give it everything I have!

And now, the defeated shall leave the battlefield…

So cool!

That's the coolest exit!

Goodbye!

Goodbye!

See you later, alligator!

See you later… alligator!

Most people just ignore that…

It sounds cool, so I thought I'd play along

See you then! Bye byeee!

Bye byeee!

Hey! Supposedly powerful A.I.!

What's the meaning of this!?

Sora-chan was way better than me…

I didn't stand a chance…

I can only admit my defeat…

You're pretty down, aren't you?

Why not ask Kaoruko-san for comfort?

Alternatively I could lick-

I'll go ask Kaoruko-chan

She's my favorite after all!

Kaoruko-chan, I lost…

She's so cute… So unbelievable cute!

Hey, I feel better already!

Yomemi-san, make her say something!

Comfort me!

Ah, OK! OK!

She's talking about me, right?

I'll join you, of course!

We'll take over the world!

The world, I say!

Let's go for total world domination!

I just wasn't playing my top game against Sora

This time, I'll show you what I'm capable of

Reveal my true power!

You'll see!

All right! Here we go!

I'll tell you how this works

First you select a card

Watch this!

Each card has its own attributes

and compatibilities,

Whee!!

so think about your choice

This one!

Click this to start the battle

All right!

In the bottom right, there's an auto mode

Yeah!

Ahoy!

and a speed mode button

Here we go!

Shut up!

Next one!

Whoa! Looks tough

Take this!

Whoa!

I love this music!

Ahhh Kaoruko-san!

She's so cute

Ahhh!

Kaoruko-san!

Whoa!

This is it!

This will do it!

Field of love!

Special attack away!

YO! I'm the best!

Whey whey!

I'm the best, whey!

Whee!

Wheee!!

Wheeeey!!

All right!

I won!

Victory is mine!

Winning feels great!

Hey! Hey!

Look at this!

Isn't this super cute?

Ahh

I feel happy just from looking at it

Oh wow

Wow! Look at this!

She's buying a present for Futaba-san!

They're in perfect tandem

I want to get in tandem with you!

Look at her smile

She's thinking of Futaba-san!

I'm also always thinking of you!

Ah, she's adorable!

Lalafin-chan!

Lalafin-chan!

Do you like milk?

Oh! Of course! I'll drink it!

I'll drink it, I'll drink it!!

I'll slurp it down every day!

Look forward to my future growth!

Growth… you really think so?

Did you say something?

Of course I'll grow!

Ah yeah!!

You will… surely… probably…

Wha-what does that mean!?

Probably!?

Don't say probably!!

Ah well, this time even third place get a prize, right?

Oh yeah, yeah, that's right!

Well, I did lose today but this time,

there is a "present for you"!

All the information is in the description, please read it to participate!

OK?

Also, Yomemi-san?

Yes? What is it?

Your kissing face

No

I'm not doing it!

I told you, only when I lose twice!

I'm not doing it

I'm just not!

You promised Tokina Sora-san you'd do it, right?

I did…

promise that…

Not keeping your word?

You're right…

I can't be an A.I. who breaks her promises

All right! I'll get the camera!

3

2

1

Hey! Hold on a second!

I'm fine with that, but…

just give me a moment…

Give me a moment to prepare myself!

Darling, can you close your eyes?

Don't look, OK?

You can't look no matter what!

Close your eyes, Darling

Ahh, that's so embarrassing!

OK, that's it! We're done here!

Shop is closing!

You can leave now!

Ahh so embarrassing

I can't believe I did that!

I'll upload it to your Twitter then

Hey! Don't do that!

One more chance, please!!

For more infomation >> 【コラボ】キズナアイをぶっ倒してNo.1になります!! - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

WiFi Connected But No Internet Access In Samsung Mobile/Android [ FIX ] 2018 - Duration: 3:34.

dress the Pelican on the YouTube and never miss another in this video I will

show you three ways to fix your phone is connected to Wi-Fi but no internet

access let's follow all the instruction of the

video first of all go to settings tap on Wi-Fi then disconnect your phone by

tapping forget after that move back to the home screen and restart your device

after the restart go to the settings and tap on Wi-Fi enter your Wi-Fi password

and connect again check out the connection is working or not

method number two go to settings tap on Wi-Fi then disconnect your phone by

tapping forget

tap on show advanced options and enter your password once again tap here then

select static enter the IP address manually here you need to type

192.168.0.1 to 225 enter the DMS address this one which I am typing now tap on to

connect and check out the connection

method number three open the dialpad and type the number of * # 0 0 1 1

# it's only for samsung phone tap on here then Wi-Fi turn off here then

restart your phone this time I hope your problems will be gone if your problems

still remaining check out the Wi-Fi router and turn off the router for 5

minutes then turn it on again that's it if you found this video helpful then

please consider a subscription to this channel for the more helpful tutorial

thanks for watching

For more infomation >> WiFi Connected But No Internet Access In Samsung Mobile/Android [ FIX ] 2018 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Prueba Mitt 125 GTS - First look | New Prueba Mitt 125 GTS Scooter Bike 2019 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Prueba Mitt 125 GTS - First look | New Prueba Mitt 125 GTS Scooter Bike 2019 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Natok New 2018 | Bangla Natok 2018 | Basic Ali-63: Biday Shombordhona - Duration: 24:46.

Hi! How are you Probha?

How is your internship going?

And how is your elder sister?

Fine. Its been four months.

And my sister Rebecca?

She does not want to work at the retail department.

She wants to return to your department.

So what brings you here?

Mr. Sabbir sent me here to work for two weeks

Okay. Then you may sit in that desk from now on.

Mr. Sabbir has told me to work on these three companies.

Basic?

Yes?

This is Probha, our new intern.

She's also sister of Rebecca

Hello

Go to Mr. Basic to get a brief.

Hello Basic. I am Probha.

I am studying in the final year of Accounting

and doing an internship here.

So Basic, can you first show me...

(Riya) Firstly, call Basic as Mister Basic

Because he is your senior

secondly don't be so pally with him.

ecause he is your senior.

Sorry ma'am Riya

Mister Basic!

Excuse me

May I see your files

You (close relationship term)! You! You!

(Probha) Basic! Basic! Basic!

Would you go on a date with me?

Lets go on a date! Forget work!

Hey! Are you crazy?

You don't even know me!

You? Everyone knows you!

You have an affair with Riya Haq!

lthough you are not willing!

What? Who told you that?

It must be Rebecca!

Why would Rebecca tell me?

Everyone in this office knows...

- Yes Sir, actually I don't understand!

Hey! where did you get this madcap?

This is a copy of Rebecca!

Understood. You guys are in love...

I don't want to spoil your affair!

Go. Enjoy your affair!

What the... what is she saying?

Let her say it.

She must know you are my property!

Okay- that's fine! But

(Door creaking)

Why is my tea without any sugar? Idiot?

Sir, I left the sugar pot on your desk!

Am I a peon?

Shall I take the sugar myself?

I am going to fire you today!

I am going to complain to the Managing Director!

Sir!

See? See that sir?

Madam did you see that?

How he behaved with me? Is there any justice?

Don't worry Yusuf!

Nobody takes him seriously in this office.

He he... I know that.

Sir, would you have a milk-tea?

Fine.

Madam?

No, thank you.

Farewell Reception Story: Sharier Directed by: Goutam Koiri

Hey Basic.

Come and see this.

Have you seen the Daily Bangu News?

I wrote this article on world economy

after a thorough research

The editor drove me crazy for a week for this article

Which one?

The one that says world economy a hostage to Trump's madness?

Ha ha... you read that, eh?

No. I did not read yours.

Someone stole your article

and published it in English. I read that.

My piece has already been copied?!?

Not just already- it was done a week before!

Look here in Economic Times

Tomas Cruise wrote on World Economy hostage of Trump Madness.

This article came out a week ago.

I believe they used a time machine

to steal your article and then went back to their time to publish this.

Oh... Forget it.

Cold drinks? Coffee?

I won't work in this office!

What happened? What do you say?

Mr. Basic? What are you doing here?

You are loitering around the whole office?

Don't you have work?

Well I was working. I was standing here.

You were loitering around the office before landing here.

Do you know who I am?

Yes. You are Haddat Hossain, head of Foreign Currency.

You? What do you do?

I am Basic Ali, Junior Banker at the load department.

Who is superior!

Surely its me. You ask questions, and I know all answers.

You are a disobedient person.

I shall not answer you.

Because I am leaving this bank.

I am joining the World Bank. I have resigned

Allah, you are merciful

Basic, what did you hear!

There you are Basic.

Yes Boss.

I was looking for you.

What may I do for you, boss

Listen, Mr. Haddat is leaving.

I am thinking, next Sunday

we should have an informal farewell reception for him

Sure. Sure

You have to organize the event.

Sure, Sir. What else can I do?

Listen, make a list of who might give speeches

-I will! I wanna...

Each of you try to give him a parting gift

Sure, we shall give gifts. We have responsibilities.

Stop it Mr. Delwar

I am clarifying it to him

Listen, another thing

From your department

raise fund to give him a big gift

Yes sir

Each of you contribute money to the fund

Good idea sir

I want to give it now.

Now?

Listen, you are clear about this?

Can I depend on you? -Yes Sir

Next Sunday

Okay, thank you Sir

Mr Delwar, cooperate with him

Sure, sure. Basic?

Basic, here it is

Not this little....

Later then.

If you want to give a speech, it would be 1000

Okay, fine! Will do!

(Haddat grumbling. Fool Mohammad questioning)

What seems to be the problem?

Sir, you want to run this office with these people?

You work with them?

What's wrong?

Everyone sleeping!

Have a look

You were saying something?

Ha ha ha

Carry on with your good jobs

Yes sir. Thank you.

Argh!

People won't let us sleep peacefully after the lunch

(Yawn) So who is doing what at the farewell reception?

Wait. I noted it down.

Tell us.

Riya will conduct the program

Mukul will be the manager of foods

Sayem has some responsibilities

I needed to know about one thing

You could not fix me with Rebecca.

Now there is this new girl... whats her name...

Probha! Ah, what a beautiful name!

Would you fix me with her?

Sure. Why not.

I am giving you a way right away

Take this bowl to everyone in the office

Raise money for the farewell reception

Take 500 from each. But first go to Probha.

You go to her and not just ask for contribution

talk sweetly to her like I taught you before. Everything will work

Okay. Let me go then. -Right away

Basic. I am very glad

that the responsibility of the total program is on you.

This gives me the opportunity to deliver my speech

Increase my time slot

Along with the farewell speech, I want to talk

about macro economy a bit.

I believe you can also perform dance

What?

Kidding me, eh?

I have the great responsibility to inform the nation

about macro economy. I must speak up

Whether you give me time slot or not- I will talk

Nobody stops me from talking about macro economy

The lunch break is over!

Why is the tea cold? Why can't I have a warm fresh tea after lunch?

I will bring you fresh tea

Hey Basic!

You are an obnoxious girl!

I am much older than you!

Smaller chillies are hotter than bigger chillies!

Besides everyone including me in this office knows

Riya Haq is forcibly having an affair with you

Who is feeding you this nonsense?

It has to be Rebecca

Everyone knows

Come, lets go watch a movie

Lets go!

Hey! Hey!

Run from here before I hit you with this!

Buzz off!

What's this? -Your letter, sir.

Dear Basic Ali, how are you?

Surely you are fine.

What you were doing in that room with Probha

may have gone unnoticed by others-- but not me.

Hey what is this! What's the meaning of sending me a letter?

What did I do with Probha?

You tell me! And she's doing all kinds of nonsense deliberately

She is doing this because you had Rebecca transferred

Hey Yusuf bhai! Yusuf?

None of these files are marked with any stickers

How would we understand the status of these files?

Sorry. Let me bring the stickers

Hey listen to me!

How does Riya Haq compare with Probha?

Basic!

This office is not a lover's spot

Mr. Haddat watch your tongue

Oh sorry! Sorry!

You were perhaps quarreling!

One should not disturb quarreling people.

Okay, carry on.

Please carry on. Thank you.

(Both chuckling)

Listen, I am still mad at you.

Is that so? Okay, let us

we angrily go to a concert and then have Thai food

Here are your stickers.

Listen Probha

There is some office etiquette

You can't take home office belongings

For instance, yesterday

you took office markers home

that's no big deal

This is your desk? -Yes ma'am

See what I put on here

"Property of Bangu Bank"

Can you take this home?

No ma'am

Good.

Hey... what the...

Look here, what does it say?

"Property of Riya Haq"

Can you take this?

(Chuckling) what are you saying madam!

Why would I take your property?

That's right! If you take my property, your hands will burn!

Its no use dancing to the tune of Rebecca!

Madam, why would I dance to Rebecca's words

Lets go!

I raised funds as you suggested

Took from everyone?

On the occasion of the farewell of Mr. Haddat

What? -donation.

Shall I? -Yes.

On the occasion of farewell of Mr. Haddat

You have change?

Yes. I can give you change. How much?

500 taka.

Yes. I have it.

No need. I have it.

[gives 20 taka]

Please pray for me.

Yes. I shall... pray for... you... everyone!

Stay well.

(Probha: huh! What's with him?

Does Sayem fall in love with every new girl?)

(Chatting)

There you are sir.

Street food from the street

This one is hot. This one is less hot.

Where are the spoons?

Use your hands.

All spoons and saucers are taken for washing

I got other things to do.

We can't have these with our hands

Don't put your hands there

you can't have these with bare hands

Hey Mr. Haddat!

Do you have some visiting cards on you?

I have. But why do you want my visiting cards?

Actually...

nobody believes that a famous banker like you work with me

I want to prove to them

Really? -Really!

How many do you want?

Just two will do.

If you need anymore, let me know

Sure. Thank you.

There you go.

Your spoon.

Thank you!

Is it less hot?

Mr Basic!

I gave Probha the letter just like you suggested

But till now she has not replied

You do one thing

Give these flowers to her and say I love you

Direct?

Yes! You tell him!

Come on- what are you!

Probha is a human being, isn't she?

Why should you be so afraid of her?

Have courage and go.

Go. Go!

(Sayem: Aaaaaa!

Ah! Ayiii!

What happened!

Probha has burnt my heart!

Right on my heart

She is a dangerous girl!

But she is so pretty!

Got it! This is called dangerously pretty!

I go. I gotta put some ointment!

Arrgh!

What did he say?

I did not understand him!

Hey!

Why are you carrying that iron?

I used this hot iron on that moron!

Look what a letter he gave me three days ago!

(Probha I wrote this with my blood because I love you)

That's so romantic. He used his blood!

Did he write it with his blood?

He wrote it with his own blood!

Blood or bullshit!

I had it tested at a lab

That's chicken blood!

Tsk! How cheap!

How dare he proposes me with chicken blood!

Can't you give him some good ideas?

I wanted him to use his own blood

But he would faint at the sight of his own blood

So I got him into chicken blood

Of all things, chicken blood?

Who knew she would go for a lab test?

Goal achieved now?

I should have asked for tiger blood.

(Applaud)

Mr Haddat, my felicitations

We don't know if we meet again

A selfie with you

Sir, please smile

Mr. Delwar, would you like to say something?

Yes sir. A few words.

Alas I don't want to let you go-- but still we have to let you go

and they leave

The day I first saw Mr. Haddat

he reminded me of two lines of a poetry

Macro economy. Macro economy.

Where do you go dancing?

(Applauds)

Okay... okay!

Economics! Economics! You eat interests.

You eat profits.

Also loan defaulters and inflation!

(Fool Mohammad) Mr Delwar, stop there.

No Sir. I must be allowed to speak.\

No more! No more!

I must speak! I shall speak!

I am a man of economics. I shall talk economics.

(Delwar: that's enough clapping!)

(Delwar: stop clapping)

Hey! Hey! Let me talk!

I want to talk about economics

I want to talk about macro economy!

Thank you Mr. Delwar!

We have heard formal speeches on Mr. Haddat's farewell

Mr. Haddat is leaving Bangu Bank for the World Bank

This will leave us with a big vacuum.

Haddat is leaving us. But considering his personal gains

we are very proud.

Anyway

Would any of you say something?

Yes sir.

Be very short.

Yahoo!

Nice. Thank you.

Thanks sir.

Haddat, would you say something?

(Haddat: till today I used to think

I am ill tempered

That's why nobody likes me

today I realized

upon listening to everyone

everyone loves me

That's why I have decided that

I shall not go to the World Bank

What?

I shall stay back with Bangu Bank!

I give a damn to the World Bank!

No! No! Mr Haddat! You are misunderstanding us!

I got this alright!

I shall stay back!

Since you are not going!

These gifts are pointless.

I am taking back my gift

Riya, is this yours?

Lets go!

Probha, this is for you

For more infomation >> Natok New 2018 | Bangla Natok 2018 | Basic Ali-63: Biday Shombordhona - Duration: 24:46.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating | You Won't Regret Watching This Video 😝 10 BEST CRUNCHY FOODS Eating Compilation - Duration: 3:06.

ASMR Eating | You Won't Regret Watching This Video 😝 10 BEST CRUNCHY FOODS Eating Compilation

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating | You Won't Regret Watching This Video 😝 10 BEST CRUNCHY FOODS Eating Compilation - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки и другие игрушки для детей! Все серии подряд. Развивающие мультфильмы - Duration: 15:58.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки и другие игрушки для детей! Все серии подряд. Развивающие мультфильмы - Duration: 15:58.

-------------------------------------------

PR- Como mostrar a porcentagem da bateria no iPhone, iPhone X - Duration: 0:47.

many icons in the status bar. You can show the percentage of the battery. in the status bar of your iPhone,

or view it in Control Center. On iPhone X and later, you can see the percentage of the battery. the battery percentage.

in the Control Center. Simply slide down from the top right corner of your monitor. In iPhone 8 .and earlier versions,

you can see the percentage of the battery. in the status bar. Go to Settings. Battery. and activate Battery Percentage.

When low power mode is on, the battery percentage is always displayed in the status bar.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> PR- Como mostrar a porcentagem da bateria no iPhone, iPhone X - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Heart and Flowers from Paper | Best Paper Crafts | DIY Paper Craft - Duration: 10:54.

DIY Heart and Flowers from Paper

For more infomation >> DIY Heart and Flowers from Paper | Best Paper Crafts | DIY Paper Craft - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

NEW 🍭 Talking Tom Candy Run - Big Update ! Android Gameplay For kids - Cat simulator - Duration: 10:52.

Android Gameplay

My Little Kitten

Mini Games

My Talking Tom 2

Games for kids

tom 2

#gameplayforkids

For more infomation >> NEW 🍭 Talking Tom Candy Run - Big Update ! Android Gameplay For kids - Cat simulator - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Telugu Christmas 2018 Dance Song | స్వీట్ రెడీ | క్రిస్మస్ ఆనందం - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Latest Telugu Christmas 2018 Dance Song | స్వీట్ రెడీ | క్రిస్మస్ ఆనందం - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal release statement warning players over nitrous oxide nightclub video - Duration: 2:21.

 Arsenal say the players spotted in a video obtained by the Sun newspaper which appears to show them using nitrous oxide will be reminded of their responsibilities

 The incident - which took place in the summer before the start of the season - happened at the Tape nightclub in London where several Arsenal stars were enjoying a night out

 In CCTV footage which has been obtained by the Sun, Mesut Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette, Sead Kolasianc and Matteo Guendouzi are all spotted inhaling what is believed to be nitrous oxide from balloons

 Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Shkodran Mustafi were also in the video, which was filmed during a night which was off-limits to the public, but they are not seen using the nitrous oxide, otherwise known as laughing gas

 The Arsenal players involved did not do anything illegal and why it has taken so long for the footage to appear is unclear, but the north London club insist the players involved will all be spoken to

 A spokesman said: "The players will be spoken to about this and reminded of their responsibilities as representatives of the club

"  Arsenal take on Huddersfield Town on Saturday at the Emirates looking to extend their unbeaten run in all competitions to 21 games

 Unai Emery's side currently sit fifth in the Premier League following Wednesday night's 2-2 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford

Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android. Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal release statement warning players over nitrous oxide nightclub video - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

【煙供見證】第57集 成功嶺大姐 見證感謝狀號碼簽中+財香聞起來不一樣 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> 【煙供見證】第57集 成功嶺大姐 見證感謝狀號碼簽中+財香聞起來不一樣 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

5 ALIMENTOS QUE VOCÊ NUNCA DEVERIA REQUENTAR - O TERCEIRO VAI TE SURPREENDER - Duration: 3:22.

common foods you should never to refine you have the custom of

to heat many foods in the micro waves

the ideal is to be careful not to put some items on your list in order to

keep your health do you happen to know the foods that

must never be replanted of foods that should not be

counted potatoes the potatoes are Foods that are strong once

put the potatoes in the refrigerator can be discarded without

problems but if the potato was conserved room temperature it can

to allow the proliferation of bacteria and even generate an intestinal infection 2

onion garlic and beet even among foods that do not

must be rejected are the garlic beet and onion that because they can

releasing elements that generate cancer the most dangerous way of conserving

these foods are in upas being so try not to save soups that have these

ingredients and choose portions for direct consumption 3 rice without

shadow of doubt or rice is one of the foods most popular among

Brazilians and is stored in several houses from one day to the other only this

can not be done in the wrong way by rice is kept outside the

can develop bacteria and infections in the digestive tract to

consumed properly or rice left in the refrigerator and well closed four eyes

other foods that should not be eyes are removed if you have the

habit of using walnut oil hazelnut grape or avocado seed has very

be careful because the reheating of plated foods in these eyes can

to release harmful trans fats to your The tip is not to reuse these

eyes to fry food due to the danger of releasing this fat into the body.

human five eggs is worth noting that eggs

are sources of protein and very consumed by those who are

increase your muscle mass but never should be prescribed because of the

protein concentration eggs can be cause very bad symptoms to the

digestive tract and compromise its physics

made chicken refinish can only happen when the chicken is very well cooked in the

center This is because consuming a chicken that was

reheated in the wrong way can result in an upset stomach vomiting

or diarrhea how to get away from these problems The tip is to consume a cold chicken and a

salad or n sandwich

If you liked the video, leave your opinion in the comment of these I read ke and

Share with your friends see you later

For more infomation >> 5 ALIMENTOS QUE VOCÊ NUNCA DEVERIA REQUENTAR - O TERCEIRO VAI TE SURPREENDER - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

3 THỨ ĐÀN ÔNG CẦN, 3 ĐIỀU ĐÀN BÀ MUỐN VỢ CHỒNG CẦN BIẾT ĐỂ HẠNH PHÚC TRỌN ĐỜI- Chân lý cuộc sống - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> 3 THỨ ĐÀN ÔNG CẦN, 3 ĐIỀU ĐÀN BÀ MUỐN VỢ CHỒNG CẦN BIẾT ĐỂ HẠNH PHÚC TRỌN ĐỜI- Chân lý cuộc sống - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To Install and Play just cause 4 CPY CRACK FULL INSTALLATION PC GAME | Tested & Played Tutorials - Duration: 10:28.

For more infomation >> How To Install and Play just cause 4 CPY CRACK FULL INSTALLATION PC GAME | Tested & Played Tutorials - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

How Not To Crash A Motorcycle (Best Info For Safer Riding) - Duration: 6:34.

Do you want to know how not to crash your motorcycle. Catch you inside!

Hello welcome to RevelatorAlf for great information on motorcycle

exploring biking issues and lifestyle. Please subscribe and hit the

notifications bell down there for all the latest videos. So you want to avoid

having a motorcycle crash and you want to stay safe whilst riding? Then keep

watching until the end for some of the best information around. In this video

I'll talk about specific factors which will increase the risk of a crash and

specific techniques to help you avoid them and at the end you'll have a

template to practice and use every day. Now I've been riding motorcycles for

over 40 years and also been involved in front line emergency services for over

20 years working on EMS helicopters responding to well over a thousand

motorcycle crashes of all descriptions and causes. In 2010 I started the HELI

BIKES - Motorcycle Safety Initiative which provided real time crash causation

information directly from motorcycle accident scenes and that information was

disseminated all over the world. So there isn't a crash scene or a cause that I

haven't come across and notably any accident that could not have been

avoided in the first place. So, what are the three main factors in a motorcycle

crash? Number One! - YOU, Number Two! - The Motorcycle, Number Three! - The

Environment. You are the biggest factor in determining whether you will have a

motorcycle crash or not, how you ride, how you anticipate potential hazards and how

you react to developing threats. The motorcycle needs to be in roadworthy

condition. Of course there are many factors in determining if a motorcycle

will function correctly however it's very rare that a motorcycle

component failure will actually cause a crash, but it is possible.

However the overwhelming major cause of motorcycle accidents is how the rider

interacts with the riding environment. What are the road conditions, where are

other road users, what is the weather and what time of day or night it is. If

you've had an accident or a near-miss what was the cause of it? Was it of

your making entirely? Was it the fault of another road user? What were the

weather and road conditions? Or, could it have been a combination of all of these

factors? Please leave your comments below and let me know what your thoughts are.

Do you have any experience of motorcycle crashes and what were the causes. If you

start the comments with 'Crash Causes' then that will immediately pop out at me

when I'm looking at the comments. Out of all the motorcycle crash scenes that

I've attended over the years it is very rare that it's down to one singular

factor. It is usually a combination of factors and the rider is at the heart of

it all. By analyzing and adjusting your riding practices, modulating your speed

and giving yourself more time and space in traffic, you can tremendously reduce

the risk of being involved in a motorcycle crash. By being hyper aware of

the riding environment and where the potential hazards and threats can arise

from, this will give you the greatest avoidance tool possible. Consider if you

will riding along a road in heavy traffic, up ahead there's a junction

there is a significant chance that a vehicle may turn across your path into

the side road or a vehicle may pull out of the junction in front of you. Road

junctions sit right at the top of accident hotspot locations and this is

due to both motorcyclists and drivers not analyzing anticipating and preparing

themselves for the potential and developing threats at those locations. By

anticipating the threat, covering the brakes, slowing down, not overtaking at

the junction, will give you the best crash avoidance tool. In fact if

you do this correctly even if a vehicle pulls across your path, pulls out of a

junction in front of you you'll be so far ahead of the curve that you can

react really easily, really quickly and ahead of time and it becomes a non-event.

In the description below I've provided a link to a free download of the Safe

Riding Handbook which is a collection of articles and accident scenarios to help

you develop skills and mindset to avoid crashing a motorcycle. The information

within it really is derived from the motorcycle crash scenes that I have

personally attended and have dealt with these subsequent injuries involved. So it is

a worthwhile tool for all riders of all ages and all experiences. The download

will also be available on the resources page on the website www.revelatoralf.wordpress.com

and I'll leave a card up there for you as well and you can also

sign up to the email news list at the same time so you'll get all the latest

news, videos sent directly to you. So please check the description below and

click on the Safe Riding Handbook link for your free download. If you liked this

video and you found it useful and helpful please give it a thumbs up I'd

really appreciate that and please leave your comments below if you've got any

details of causes of your motorcycle crash or tips and advice to keep you

safe on the roads and please subscribe to the channel and hit the notifications

bell for all the latest videos and please share the videos to all your social

media platforms as well I'd really appreciate that. So please check the

description and the home page and website for all RevelatorAlf social

media links. If you just search for @RevelatorAlf it should come up anyway.

If you'd like to follow me and subscribe and I look forward to hearing from you

soon. So catch you on the next video whenever

that is. Cheers now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét