Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 7 2018

-Congratulations on this film.

This is a very moving film, a beautifully shot film.

But it is about the horrors of human trafficking.

-Yes. -What brought you to make a film

about this topic?

-Well, my husband, Michael Polish, wrote,

directed, and shot the movie actually.

So he was wearing a lot of hats on this one.

But he had heard a story on the radio about a sex house

that was busted not so far from our home in Los Angeles.

And that there was 44 known sex houses in Los Angeles area.

So he was just shocked. And he came home.

And he said to me, "You know, I feel like there's

an important narrative story to be told here."

And he came up with the idea of "Nona."

And I said, "Yes, let's jump in. Let's tell the story."

You know, I think we get overwhelmed

with the statistics of human trafficking

and sex trafficking which is, you know,

multi-billion dollar a year business

and millions of people sold into the sex trafficking industry.

But we lose sight of the humanity of each person.

And so that's why we wanted to start with one girl in Honduras

and follow her journey as to how this happens,

you know, rather than the what

or seeing the effects of it so much.

It's really just getting to know one person.

-My wife worked as an ADA in Brooklyn.

-Right.

-And she was prosecuting sex traffickers.

So this was something that I was unaware of the scope of it.

And I would not have known to this day without knowing her.

When people come and see this film, are they --

what's the reaction been for you so far?

Are people surprised at exactly what the story you're telling?

-Yeah. I mean, you know, when you meet Nona,

you meet her in a small town in Honduras.

And you just, kind of, fall in love with her as a --

as a young woman.

You know, she's someone who has dreams. She has hopes.

But she also lives in extreme poverty

and, you know,

has no money and not a lot of resources.

And she meets this young, cute boy who says,

"Hey, you know, I have an opportunity for you

to come to America and have a better life.

And you're special. And I see it in you.

And, you know, come with me

and I'll find an opportunity for you."

So she decides to take the risk because it seems better

than her current circumstances in Honduras,

which, you know, Michael actually shot in San Pedro Sula

and in Guatemala. -And this was a choice he felt

was really important to shoot it on location.

-Yeah, he did. He -- it was absolutely critical

for him to shoot in basically the footsteps that these people

take, you know, and the risk that they put their lives in,

which, obviously, it's sort of not lost,

the timeliness of this movie.

And the release of this movie isn't lost on me in terms

of what's happening at the border.

-As an E.P., obviously -- you do have a cameo in the film.

But it's a small part. -Yeah.

-And one of the things I know as an E.P.,

you had to concern yourself with was security.

That must have been a big part,

especially shooting on location every day.

-Yeah, I mean he and the crew -- it's a small crew.

It was 8 to 10 people, honestly.

It was himself and a couple of other people in the cast.

And they were shooting in

some of the most dangerous places in the world.

And so, you know, for us, most of the money

went to security which was an ex-Navy S.E.A.L.,

armored vehicles, armed guards.

Everything basically to keep them --

keep them safe in these places.

-And I want to ask about this -- It's a bit of a coincidence.

You and your husband were married a day before in 2013.

You were married a day before -- -What is your date?

-We're September 1st, 2013. -Okay.

-And you are? -We're August 31st, 2013.

-You're August. Okay. -Yeah.

-So there we are. So you were a day before?

-Yep. -And I did not -- your husband

got the date tattooed, the date of your wedding?

-He did. -This bums me out.

Because I did not.

[ Laughter ]

Where did he get it tattooed?

-He got it tattooed right here. -Okay.

Was there a reason he got it there?

-He got it -- yeah, he got it there.

Because about three weeks of seeing each other, he --

I had signed a card for him --

-Wait, three weeks after meeting?

-Well, yeah, of -- -Of dating?

-Of dating. -Okay.

So you're three weeks in, okay.

-Yeah, we're three weeks in. And he --

I had signed a birthday card for him with my name.

And he -- for my -- so his birthday's in October.

And my birthday's in January.

And so I signed this card in October.

And he came home on my birthday. And he -- I said,

"You better get in the shower, you know.

We're going to -- we have to go to dinner."

And he said, "I can't get in the shower.

'Cause it's going to affect your present."

And I said, "Okay."

[ Laughter ]

And then I, kind of,

realized what it was.

And it was my name tattooed on the inside of his arm.

-He did that after three weeks? -He -- I mean he was --

-Wow. -Listen, he's all-in.

-Yeah. No. -He's a dude, you know?

-Everybody knows that. -He's a dude.

-But I'm a dude, too.

And it took me five years to propose.

[ Laughter ] -Where is your tattoo?

-Yeah, exactly. I mean --

-He got this one here. Because he --

the Kate tattoos covers the -- protects the date of our --

-Oh, wow. So he's really romantic.

And then on top of it all,

this is an incredibly beautiful wedding photo of you guys.

-Thank you. -Where did you do it?

-So we got married in Montana. -Okay.

-We -- he has a --

[ Cheers and applause ]

-We also -- we also had those horses.

[ Laughter ] -Yeah, a horse-drawn carriage

brought me into -- we got married on top of a mountain.

-I'm so glad -- I'm so glad we didn't hear

about this wedding until now.

[ Laughter ]

Ours was lovely as well.

-Where did you get married?

-We got married in Martha's Vineyard.

-Oh, beautiful. -And it was -- we had lobsters.

We had two lobsters.

[ Laughter ]

She got pulled in.

She was on a boat that was pulled by two lobsters.

It took forever. It was a terrible plan.

Because, you know, we thought -- but lobsters are not as slow.

And they were -- -That's so funny.

-Even a big one can't pull a human woman.

-That's hilarious. -Congratulations on the film.

-Thank you. -And thank you for making it.

Thank you so much for being here.

For more infomation >> Kate Bosworth's Husband Got Her Name Tattooed on Him 3 Weeks into Their Relationship - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Machi Stand-Up - Duration: 4:58.

-Oh, I should have left that backstage.

Hey, everybody.

I was at the doctor the other day and he told me,

"Joe, if you don't start eating right and exercising,

I'm gonna have to put you on medication."

And I said, "Just give me the medication.

I'm not gonna do that now that I know about the medication.

You shouldn't have told me about the medication."

[ Laughter ]

By now you're realizing

I have a higher-pitched voice than most men.

That's a burden that Mike Tyson and I share together.

[ Laughter ]

I went to a fast-food drive-through.

The person on the other end of the microphone heard my voice

and thought I was female.

I pulled around to pick up my Baconator,

and he still called me ma'am.

[ Laughter ]

And I didn't even correct him.

I figured what's worse?

A stranger thinking I'm female when I'm male

or having to persuade... [ Laughter ]

...another man that I'm also a man.

[ Laughter ]

I won't do it. [ Laughter ]

I've had that conversation too many times.

And too many times they were not persuaded.

I told a female friend that, and she said,

"Well, what do you think is worse?

A person thinking you're a female when you're male

or pregnant when you're not?"

And I said, "Well, both have happened to me."

[ Laughter and applause ]

"Neither made me feel very good."

[ Laughter ]

But did remind me of a story

when I went to Disney World a couple years back.

There's a thing there called the Fast Pass.

That's where you can pay more to cut in line,

but what they don't tell you is when you cut at amusement parks

it's overwhelmingly children that you're cutting in front of.

[ Laughter ]

So I bought one. [ Laughter ]

Went to the roller coaster, used my Fast Pass,

and realized I enjoy the cutting

way more than any of the stupid rides.

[ Laughter and applause ]

It got to the point

I wouldn't even bother getting on the rides.

I would just go to the front of the line

and then loop back around to cut in front of more children.

[ Laughter ]

At one point a child said,

"Daddy, why can he go in front of us?"

And I said, "I make more money than your father does."

[ Laughter and applause ]

He said, "Daddy, that's the meanest pregnant lady

I've ever seen." [ Laughter ]

I read that the Drug Enforcement Agency is gonna crack down hard

on NFL doctors over painkillers and performance-enhancing drugs.

I don't think they should.

I would take steroids on purpose

just so I don't have to play football.

[ Laughter ]

Because steroids are safer than football.

[ Laughter ]

Doctor's like, "Joe, you tested positive for steroids.

That means you're not allowed to be tackled over and over again

by a 6'4", 300-pound man who's also on steroids."

[ Laughter ]

I'm like, "Well, gee, Doc, that sounds bad.

What are the steroids gonna do?"

He's like, "well, they're gonna give you

a deeper voice and smaller testicles."

I'm like, "I could use both of those things."

[ Laughter ]

"Scratch me right where I itch, Doc."

[ Laughter and applause ]

I do a lot of traveling for stand-up.

On a recent flight though,

a lady had her dog in the middle seat,

and she bragged to me that she bought a fake service dog vest

on the Internet.

Now she takes her dog everywhere,

and I thought that was a little off-putting.

And she explained to me

that technically her dog cheers her up,

so in a way it is an emotional-support dog.

I thought, "Yeah, but what dog doesn't cheer you up?"

If your dog doesn't cheer you up,

you should check to see if your dog is a cat.

[ Laughter ]

Because cats are the number-one reason

you would need an emotional-support dog.

[ Laughter ]

They call those ladies crazy cat ladies,

but they weren't crazy

before they had a whole bunch of pets that didn't love them back.

[ Laughter ]

Got a weird call from my bank, gang.

They said that my security questions were hacked again,

and they recommended that I change the answers immediately.

I replied, "Well, how does that work?

How can I change the answers to facts about myself?"

[ Laughter ]

What's your favorite band? Led Zeppelin. Not anymore.

[ Laughter ]

Now it's the Backstreet Boys. [ Laughter ]

My security questions have been hacked so many times

I have my regular personality

and an alter-ego I had to write down

so I could remember what I said was true about myself.

[ Laughter ]

In my regular life

I enjoy Sprite and "Battlestar Galactica."

Ask the Internet, it's cocaine and cage fighting.

[ Laughter and applause ]

♪♪

-Joe Machi, everybody. Hey, nice to see you.

You should have left that backstage.

Follow him on Twitter @Joemachi.

My thanks to Jason Momoa, J.K. Simmons,

Joe Machi once again. [ Cheers and applause ]

That was great. You deserve it, buddy.

For more infomation >> Joe Machi Stand-Up - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Young Bae Wants to Get Married | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 2:47.

- Baby. - What?

- You are crazy having us out here in Times Square

in the rain. - Yeah, but you've been so sad,

and I know why, but I just wanted to cheer you up.

And you know this is our special place.

- ROB: I'm with you, I'm with Niko, so...

I'm smiling.

- Rob has been so heartbroken

ever since his father passed away.

So I wanted to bring him

to one of our favorite spots in the city.

Most people hate Times Square, because it's so touristy.

But to me, it's very special since we got engaged here.

- Come here, baby. - What?

- ♪

- [crowd cheering]

- Will you marry me? - Yes!

- ROB: She said yes!

For all eternity, I love you, baby.

- I just wanna do anything I can to make him feel better.

Oh my God, look at those drawings.

We have to do this.

A family portrait in Times Square.

- This is like a tourist thing.

- Well, it's Niko's first time here in Times Square.

We're gonna do some tourist things.

Right, Niko?

I've always wanted to do something like this.

Just draw my waist real snatched and tits real big.

Thank you.

- I definitely didn't think I'd be doing this today.

- Baby, I know you've been sad.

And I just want you to be happy, baby.

- You got us out here.

You're doing things to take my mind off of it,

and I appreciate this.

- Your father passing, baby, got me thinking a lot.

It's just--life is too short.

- It certainly is, yeah.

- Like I can't even imagine losing you,

you know what I'm saying?

I love you, and we don't have to waste no time,

I don't feel like.

What are we waiting for? - With what?

- ♪

- Babe, look at the picture.

- ♪

- Is that us?

That don't look like me.

- Babe, are you blind?

- What? - Look what it says.

- What?

- Read the upper right side of the portrait.

What does it say?

"Let's get married, baby."

- Are you serious?

[coughing]

- Come on, baby! - Is this what you had planned--

- Yes. - Wow.

- It's raining, whatever, but I love you.

And I love the-- - [laughing]

- I love you, let's get married.

- You serious, babe? - Yes.

I love you!

- Yeah! Hell [bleep] yeah.

- Yes, bitches, I'm getting wifed up!

Hopefully, the second time is a charm.

Niko, you agree?

Wah--

You see? [bleep] my perfect family.

[laughing]

For more infomation >> Young Bae Wants to Get Married | Black Ink Crew - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

No Retreat No Surrender (1986) Cast : Then and Now - Duration: 2:15.

No Retreat No Surrender (1986) Cast : Then and Now

For more infomation >> No Retreat No Surrender (1986) Cast : Then and Now - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

J.K. Simmons Interviews J.K. Simmons - Duration: 3:44.

-"Counterpart." Congrats. Season two.

-Yeah, thanks. -On Starz. Tell me about this.

If you don't know the show, you actually play two different --

You play yourself in two parallel worlds.

-I play, well, I don't play J.K. Simmons.

-No, no, not yourself. -I play a dude.

-Yes. You -- Definitely, yes.

-He's named Howard, and then I play the dude playing the dude

pretending to be the other dude.

-Yeah, but you find, like, a way into another world.

-Right.

-And your character runs into himself.

-Yes. -But they're different.

They've had different lives.

-They're very different psychologically and emotionally,

and one is sort of the kinder, gentler version,

and the other is kind of a bad-ass.

-Yeah. What's happening this season?

-More complexity. And some great new actors have joined the cast.

James Cromwell. -Oh, yeah.

-Betty Gabriel.

There's this great German actress named Christiane Paul.

And it's so complex.

It's like this spy thriller with the sci-fi aspect.

-It must be fun for an actor to play that,

'cause you're playing -- -It's fun to -- Yeah, it's fun.

I get to work with my favorite actor.

-You. -Yeah.

-Yeah, you get to act with yourself.

That's both you. How do you do that?

-And Harry Lloyd in the background there, mediating.

-Who actually wasn't even there, probably.

-No, he was actually there. Yeah.

-One half of his face.

-No, "I'm not here" is a different thing.

-Yeah, exactly, yeah. But how do you --

It actually must be a tricky thing to act that way.

-Yeah, I mean, initially, it was kind of extra dicey

because we were doing the old,

like, sort of green-screen acting.

Like, playing a scene with the invisible man

or a tennis ball on a grip stand over here.

But then they sort of figured out a way to shoot it

where I can just really do it with my stand-in,

this guy named John Funk,

who works like a regular stand-in on a TV show or movie.

But then in the scenes when it's me versus me,

I play one version, and he plays the other,

and we shoot the whole scene,

and then we change jackets and do the opposite.

-Yeah, you do a fantastic job because you actually

are two different characters.

-It's really a cool challenge and a really fun show to do.

So, what are the hours like on the show

if you're playing both those parts?

It must be long days, huh?

Yeah, I mean, the days can be kind of long,

but I don't want to whine about

my fabulous show-business career, you know?

Maybe we should just take a minute here for --

to read "Nutcracker Nook."

[ Laughter ]

Just a thought.

[ Applause ]

I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's J.K. Simmons in season two of "Counterpart."

Take a look.

-How the people who run that school are still out there.

If you won't confront the truth about your wife,

we can't stop them.

♪♪

-The truth?

What good did the truth do him when he found out?

♪♪

When he found out about you, he lost everything.

His wife.

His daughter.

Everything.

♪♪

You were the one who said,

"Maybe love is seeing someone for who they'd rather be."

♪♪

-I wonder if you have the courage to see her at all.

♪♪

♪♪

-Don't come back here.

[ Cheers and applause ] -J.K. Simmons, everybody!

For more infomation >> J.K. Simmons Interviews J.K. Simmons - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

J.K. Simmons Is the Reigning "Golden" King of Bacchus for Mardi Gras - Duration: 4:32.

-You've done over 200 roles, I saw on your IMDb.

-Wow. -Yeah. Isn't that amazing?

-That seems like a lot. I must be old.

-No, no! It doesn't mean that.

It just means you're very good.

What is the one thing that you're most recognized for?

-It varies based on geography, I find.

-Really? -Yeah, when I'm in New York,

as I believe we are now, oftentimes, it's "Oz."

-Really? -I get a lot of -- yeah, yeah.

-In New York? [ Cheers and applause ]

-I get a lot -- And, of course, you know,

when we were first doing "Oz," nobody knew my name,

so it was like, "Yo, Oz!" was all I would ever hear.

I would go, "I assume you're talking to me."

-Yeah, yeah, you're Oz. Yeah.

Why New York? Why do they like --

-Well, I mean, it was --

You know, we shot it in New York.

It was New York actors. It was a very --

Yeah, New York is like a giant penal colony, I guess, so...

[ Laughter ]

P-E-N-A-L.

-You said it. Yeah, yeah, oh, yeah.

And then, how about L.A.?

You go to California, what do you get recognized for?

-Probably insurance commercials.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-Is that right? I love that.

I think you're great in those. -Thank you.

-What do they yell at you there?

-Either the name of a competing insurance company...

I often get that, yeah. -Oh, really?

-Yeah. Or I get people, like, really mangling the jingle.

You know, "Hey, hey! ♪ Bum, ba-da bum, bum bum bum ♪

[ Laughter ]

-It's close. Yeah, like, yeah.

♪ We are Farmers ♪

♪ Bum, ba-da bum, bum bum bum ♪

-Yeah. -Oh, The Roots had it.

Oh, all right. [ Applause ]

Oh, and what's the catchphrase?

The catchphrase that you have -- Gosh.

I know. Wait, wait.

Let me try to think of what it is.

Like, "We -- We've seen everything because --"

Oh, gosh.

I would be that fan -- -I don't know it.

I don't watch the commercials. -Oh, my gosh.

I did commercials years back, and I actually loved doing it.

I was the "What's in your wallet?" guy for a long time.

-Yeah? -Yeah, and I loved it.

I was like -- I thought it was fun, yeah.

-Did you have to pull out your wallet all the time

and show people? "Hey, what's in your wallet?!"

-I have a real card, yeah. -Yeah.

-Do people actually think you're an insurance agent, too?

-Oh, yeah. I get, "Hey, my cousin works for Farmers.

You must know him." You know.

[ Laughter ]

-"No, I'm not a real --"

-I don't actually sell the insurance.

-"I'm just an actor." Yeah, exactly.

Well, you had a great -- a great year.

You also were --

had a little royalty added into your name this year.

You were declared King.

-I am actually still the reigning King of Bacchus.

-Wow! I mean, this is a big deal.

-This is a Mardi Gras thing.

-This is you throwing beads at Mardi Gras.

This is a big deal. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Dude... -Royalty. You.

It is a big deal.

-And I was the 50th King of Bacchus,

so I'm the Golden King of Bacchus.

-No way! -So I can lord that over

all the other Kings of Bacchus for as long as --

-This was the 50th anniversary? -Yeah.

-Oh, my gosh. And so you just, basically,

sit in the float, and you just, what --

-Oh, I stand on the float. I'm not sitting.

-No, of course, I mean, stand on the float,

and then you just throw beads and drink?

-Yeah, but it's a whole thing.

It's like a three-day thing of throwing beads.

I actually hurt my shoulder. It's embarrassing.

-Stop. -I'm not lying.

Which is really the only reason I didn't throw tridents today.

[ Laughter ]

-How did your wife feel about you being King?

-She was delighted to be the Queen.

-Yeah, why not, right? -We had a great time.

I mean, it's New Orleans. They come, they, you know...

It's the most fun in the world.

-They roll out the red carpet, and you do Mardi Gras.

-How is your wife doing? I didn't see her this time.

-She's excellent. -She's great.

-No, she's not with me this time.

She's at home with our daughter.

Our son is now in New York,

so I get to visit him while I'm here.

-Cool. Going too school here?

-Yeah. -Wait, didn't you just do --

You did a film with your wife. Is that --

-I did, indeed. It'll be out in March.

It's called "I'm Not Here."

And she wrote it and directed it,

and you have something from it.

-Yeah, that's a poster there. [ Light laughter ]

-Oh, yeah. -"I'm Not Here."

I'm trying to guess what the movie's about.

One of you isn't real?

-We all play hide-and-seek. -Wait a second.

It's a big hide-and-seek movie?

-No, it's a beautiful little drama,

and those three people we see on there

are the same character at different ages in the movie.

-Oh, yeah. -That's Sebastian Stan,

and the little boy running that we saw is a far bigger star

than Sebastian Stan or me, Iain Armitage...

-Oh, really, yeah.

-...who plays little me in like 1960.

-And Mandy Moore, who we love, as well.

What's it like being directed by your wife?

-[ Laughing ] You had a little giggle in your voice.

-Yeah. [ Laughter ]

Why would you do that?

That's what I really want to know.

-It's much like a typical day at home.

[ Laughter ]

I do as directed. -As directed.

Yeah, exactly. That's a perfect answer.

For more infomation >> J.K. Simmons Is the Reigning "Golden" King of Bacchus for Mardi Gras - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jason Momoa Talks Aquaman and Hurting Jimmy During Water War - Duration: 5:42.

-We love you, dude. -Oh, man.

-Welcome back. I'm so happy you're back.

I want to talk to you about so many things.

I cannot wait for people to see "Aquaman."

You did -- It was un-- [ Cheers and applause ]

It's gonna crush.

I would go see it in IMAX if I had the choice

because it is so visually stunning.

-It's amazing. -It's really great.

I want to get into that.

I just want to say thanks again for coming back.

I don't know if you remember the last time you came here.

You were great. We had a fun time.

-Absolutely. -We played a game.

-Water Wars. -We played Water War.

-You wanted to go against Aquaman in Water Wars, yeah.

-I got to say, I had no idea how strong you are.

[ Laughter ]

The game is, you play the card game "War"

and the loser gets water thrown in their face.

To have this man throw a glass of water --

I just want -- Can we just look at the first time when I lost?

-[ Grunts ]

-That's fine. [ Laughter ]

Watch the second time when I lost the second time.

Watch this thing.

-What?!

-Oh! [ Laughter ]

-Dude, it sounded like a -- Dude, it sounded like --

It sounded like someone slapped a ham or something.

It sounded like you smacked me with water.

Can we see it in slow motion because I don't even know

if anyone can realize how, like --

[ Laughter ]

I've never seen that happen.

I almost -- I almost drowned.

I almost drowned.

That's my drowning face,

and then the third one, you just gave me the triple --

Look at the third one.

-Oh!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I have so many people come up to me, and they're just like,

"That is the greatest thing you ever did."

They loved it.

-Dude, it's the funniest thing ever. I was like --

I haven't played since because my face is numb, still.

[ Laughter ]

How is "Saturday Night Live" going?

I'm so happy you're hosting "Saturday Night Live."

-It's the dream. Ever since last time I was here

I just was so stoked to take my kids so they could see it,

and now a year later --

-You're hosting. -I'm hosting.

I'm up there right now rehearsing.

It's the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

It's so intense.

-They love you. I heard the feedback.

-It's the dream.

-You're a big fan of the show. -Huge, man.

-We talked about it. -My whole life.

Yeah, like, they are my heroes.

I love the show and it's, like, I just want to be a part.

Just to be honored to be around the cast

and just be a part of it.

Hosting, I just love it so much. -No, you have to be in it now.

-I know, but it's amazing. -Really?

And you love the pieces so far

they're writing for you and everything?

-Yeah, yeah.

I mean, we did the whole Tuesday thing and now it's done.

-Yeah, isn't it great? -Yeah, it's unbelievable.

-So Thursday is -- -Right now we're rehearsing.

-Blocking, right? -Yeah, blocking into the promos.

-Dude, it's so great. I already love the promos, it's great.

I'm so happy for you, dude. Congrats.

Let's talk "Aquaman." -Yeah.

-Dude, I mean, last time we saw you it was "Justice League."

We just saw -- you know, we saw you in that.

This is your own movie.

This is all you, the whole -- This is like an origin story.

-Yeah, a beautiful origin story. We start when I'm a little boy,

but it kind of picks up for my character

right after "Justice League"

and he's going home to see his father and the world is in peril

And I have to kind of pull the two worlds together,

land and sea.

-Who directed this? -James Wan.

-Man. How do you even do that because it's clearly

you can't -- you're not underwater breathing.

-No, yeah, we're, like --

-Because your hair -- -We're like puppets.

It's like little strings and they hold us

and they put us all over in these little --

-But your hair is flowing in the water and --

-Nah, it's like slicked back

with little polka dots all over it

and it's all CG'd and they make it look like we're underwater.

-You're kidding me.

-Yeah, my beard's like that. It looks weird.

-No way! -It's not a good look.

It's hard to act against, you know what I mean?

-Yeah, exactly, right? -Creepy.

-But that's bizarre.

Anyway, it's such a well-done movie.

-Yeah. -Congrats on that.

I wanted to show everyone a clip.

Here's Jason Momoa in "Aquaman." Take a look at this.

♪♪

♪♪

-[ Grunts ]

What the hell are these things?!

-The trench! We're here!

♪♪

There are too many of them! -Come on. Get inside.

♪♪

They're from the depths. They're scared of the light.

♪♪

You ready to jump?

♪♪

-I mean, visually. [ Cheers and applause ]

What more do you want?

What more do you want out of a movie than that?

It's visually stunning. It's great.

You're fantastic in it.

I have -- I brought a little something,

a little memento from the film.

Yeah. [ Laughter ]

Do you -- this is the exact one you used in the film.

[ Laughter ]

Yeah, I think so, yeah.

This is great.

[ Laughter ]

That part -- that scene when you do that, it's great.

Do you have one of these? At home?

-Yeah, I got four of them, but they're not the child's toys.

This is a child's toy.

[ Audience oohs ]

Give me my real one!

-Really? You want to bring it on?

I'm afraid right now.

Okay, when we come back,

there's some real tridents when we come back.

Jason and I go head-to-head in a trident-throwing contest.

Everybody stick around.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Jason Momoa Talks Aquaman and Hurting Jimmy During Water War - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Trixie, Latrice & Eureka Arrive in the Work Room 'Sneak Peek' | RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-Slay - Duration: 3:05.

'Twas the night before Christmas,

all activity had ceased.

Not a creature was stirring, not even a beast.

The stockings were hung ... Oh, wait. I hear them coming.

Wooo. Merry Christmas you filthy animals and a happy new year.

My name is Trixie Mattel.

I have been on several seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race

and I am very excited to come home for Christmas.

Oh, pretty. Very festive. This workroom looks like ...

Well, it looks like Shangela decorated

with her own two hands.

I am very excited to be here for the first

ever RuPaul's Drag Race Christmas Queen Extravaganza.

Socks.

I'm here to snatch this Christmas crown.

Unlike all these ho's, I've done it before.

I think we should just do the whole Christmas

Queen thing through a vote.

That seems to usually work out for me.

I had to make that joke, it would have been

a Christ-missed opportunity.

Okay, and there's nobody here to hear this.

Get those chestnuts away from my face.

I am the large and in charge, chunky yet funky,

bold and beautiful Latrice mother ...

Royale. Ho Ho Ho bitches.

I knew it was you from the sound of-

What?

... those shoes hitting the ground.

I felt you coming girl, Jurassic Park.

Did you? Did you bounce a little bit?

Yes.

Bitch, let it be known that I'm here for business.

All you other ho's, whoever you may be,

might as well get ready to pack it back on to the house.

What if this competition is just us?

I can do that.

Oh, you can?

Yeah, I saw All Stars 3.

I came to deck the halls,

so get the fa la la la out of my way bitch.

My name I Eureka and I am so excited to be here.

I am the jolliest bitch from RuPaul's Drag Race ever.

Am I getting smaller?

No.

[inaudible 00:02:17].

Get her, get her, get her, get her.

[crosstalk 00:02:21].

I just want the other girls to know,

I'm here to snatch that Christmas crown honey.

Battle of the big girls tonight honey.

Yeah, bitch. I say.

How's Trix skinny legend and her two fat friends.

Why?

And don't forget honey, fat's P-H-A-T,

pretty hot and tasty bitch. Y'all saw my leg out.

It's your natural leg too. Huh?

Yeah, bitch.

You must go to the gym.

Did you want to get a knee for Christmas?

For more infomation >> Trixie, Latrice & Eureka Arrive in the Work Room 'Sneak Peek' | RuPaul's Drag Race Holi-Slay - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bazzi: 3:15 - Duration: 2:14.

-Here with the first TV performance of his song "3:15"

off his critically acclaimed debut album "COSMIC,"

give it up for Bazzi, everyone.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ Laying next to you, I got a flight in the morning ♪

♪ Got me questioning what I think is important ♪

♪ I can't even lie, think of you when I'm with her ♪

♪ Look me in my eyes, tell me that you feel different ♪

♪ Drove two hours just to stay the night with you ♪

♪ Haven't seen you in a year, but I still get you ♪

♪ Hurts to see you laugh 'cause I know that I'mma miss that ♪

♪ How could I forget that? ♪

♪ You made me feel alive ♪

♪ Forget the other women, I'mma put 'em to the side ♪

♪ Girls in L.A. couldn't be more dry ♪

♪ You're so money, baby, you ain't even have to try ♪

♪ Now I'm runnin' with you 'round East Lansing ♪

♪ Tito's in your dorm, we're dancing ♪

♪ It's a quarter after 3:00 ♪

♪ Sayin' everything we mean ♪

♪♪

♪ Girl, it's hard to see me go so fast, yeah, I get that ♪

♪ Times that we have, so wild, can't forget that ♪

♪ Now I'm on a flight in my feels, thinkin' 'bout you ♪

♪ Hope you know you fire... anyone who doubts you ♪

♪ Life out in Cali has been great, I'm committed ♪

♪ You the only thing that makes me wish things were different ♪

♪ I might fly you out, get you up on a one-way ♪

♪ If I had it my way ♪

♪ Girl, you'd be by my side ♪

♪ Forget the other women, I'mma put 'em to the side ♪

♪ Girls in L.A. couldn't be more dry ♪

♪ You're so money, baby, you ain't even have to try ♪

♪ Now I'm runnin' with you 'round East Lansing ♪

♪ Tito's in your dorm, we're dancing ♪

♪ It's a quarter after 3:00 ♪

♪ Sayin' everything we mean ♪

[ Music ends ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Bazzi, everyone! "COSMIC" is out now!

For more infomation >> Bazzi: 3:15 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Chemical Change Making a New Gas - Duration: 4:16.

Now this may look a little complicated but we are going to walk through it and

explain every step to make it make sense here I have a glass jar and all I have

in here is baking soda and what I did is I made a little top out of foil and I

punched some holes in it so that my candle can sit on top and I'm gonna

light my candle and let it burn here I have a glass jar filled with just

vinegar same thing little foil top with holes in it and a candle but this one

I am actually going to combine the vinegar and the baking soda into the

same jar to see that a chemical change will take place and it should give off

that carbon dioxide gas and with this too will drop the baking soda in we'll

put our little foil cap on our candle on top and then we are going to compare to

see how the candles burn the burning candle should help us to figure out what

kind of gas is being given off by the baking soda and vinegar let us see what

happens so now let us light our candles the first

candle over the baking soda and now the candle over the vinegar

Wow! Let us put these glass globes over the

candles to make sure nobody can blow them out what is keeping these candles

burning remember oxygen in the air is keeping these candles burning when

there is no oxygen these candles will go out and you notice they are both sitting

on top vinegar and baking soda and they are burning just fine now what I am

going to do is drop in our baking set it into the vinegar light a candle and see

what happens so we can compare baking soda in our cap that us like our candle

if you look under the jar you can see chemical changes taking place we are

gonna put all the candles right next to each other

remember the candle will burn out if there is not any oxygen around it so

we are going to look very carefully at the three flames so we can start to compare

them and see what is happening if a new gas is given off in this middle jar what

do you think will happen as all that gas comes up through our lid to the candle

if it is carbon dioxide can a candle keep burning if it is only surrounded by

carbon dioxide as well the answer is no so if this is carbon dioxide gas has

more of its created it fills up the jar and makes its way up to this candle

flame so watch carefully this flame do you see what is happening to the candle

flame went out well let us try lighting it again take the globe off let us allow

some oxygen around the candle flame let us put the globe around and you can

see the carbon dioxide gas comes right back up let us try it one more time

take the globe off it allows oxygen to get to the flame when I put the globe on

all that carbon dioxide gas comes up through the holes

and burns out the candle flame these flames are still burning because oxygen

is getting to them this globe is being filled with carbon dioxide gas a

chemical change it is important to remember that chemical changes are

happening around us all the time to remember how we said yeast is a living

thing well we are a living thing and chemical changes are happening inside of

us all the time if you want to learn more about chemical changes and living

things check out our links in the video description science is so cool when new

things are created and I can actually eat some of those things

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Chemical Change Making a New Gas - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Friday 6 a.m. winter storm forecast update - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Friday 6 a.m. winter storm forecast update - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS New Version Black Red | New Kawasaki Ninja 400 New Color 2019 - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS New Version Black Red | New Kawasaki Ninja 400 New Color 2019 - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

[욘노키][ENG]VLOG#33.해리포터 덕후들이여 홍대로 와라!!! | Harry Potter Cafe | 킹스크로스943 카페 | 난 마법사다.| - Duration: 9:28.

All translations done by Google Translator. If you find any odd expressions, please leave me a comment!

Hello ~ Everybody today, Harry Potter!

Voldemort ~~ !!

I came to the Harry Potter Cafe where I was in Hongdae.

I stood on the line for almost 40 minutes ~

I lined up for over an hour.

She's been running for over an hour.

And it's on!

We're on the second floor.

I bought a coffee and a wizard cake and settled on the second floor.

I thought you might be wondering about the Harry Potter Cafe!

Once I'm too Otaku Harry Potter.

Recognition?-

Recognition!

I like Harry Potter so much?

I've seen at least 10 times on each side from the movie wizard stone to the deathly hallows.

So as soon as I heard that Harry Potter's Cafe was in Hongdae

I'm here with BoBae.

today! now! finally! came!

I've been so good at the interior, and I'm going to go underneath and take pictures.

My breasts are rude!

He was very excited

This is a cafe, but there's no one sitting!

I'm standing in line to take pictures from underneath.

We are planning to do that now.

Then everyone! Come with Harry Potter Cafe!

Muggle access prohibited!

The official name of your Harry Potter Cafe is!

This whole building is cafe & pub.

The entrance to the 9 and 3/4 platform on the king's cross station

reproduced it as a photo zone.

It's easy to take pictures.

Here you are, Voldemort magic wand!

Watching props while lining up

The magic wand of Dumbledore, right?

That's my magic wand?

There is no spirit to see.

Awesome!

O...OK

After all, when I was editing, I knew the truth.

Did you wait 40 minutes?

My legs hurt!

I've waited for 40 minutes, but the line remains this way.

So I'm ready.

Do you see?

What is this?

Go to Universal and get 50,000 won to get a huge amount!

I brought it home from the house.

Is not that great?

Is it magical?

This is a little different.

Go to the universal sensor and wield this, the magic spreads!

Note in the universal video!

Please click here ~

Magic Time of Witch Song Poseun

uh? I want to have ~

A witch with a magic wand that suddenly wants to have

Prepare magic.

Please try again.

What is better?

Taller!

I want you to stay awake.

Lose weight!

Finally entering!

Olivanders magic wand shop that welcomes us as soon as we enter!

Harry Potter music is just thrilling to hear!

People standing in line to take pictures.

It will take 30 minutes to wait to take a picture.

I think I'm filming!

So if you come up from the first floor to the second floor!

I think I came to a foreign country!

Oh! Yes!

I took a good place!

Why do ... Die!

I'm out all day.

We bought something special.

Do you remember you?

In Harry Potter 1, Hagrid celebrates Harry Potter's birthday.

That....

Thanks to you, you can not say what to say instantly.

Yes?!Is it really like a birthday cake from a cabin?

Yes?!

This shape too ?!

Huh! It's this color!

This color is just like that (?)

This is it!

Is it similar?

A cake that looks delicious to you!

I'm so curious about the taste! I can not measure the taste!

We'll try it once!

Is the taste of this cake indeed !?

Once coffee!

Cake to eat ...

It's just coffee.

But it's okay because the forks are so sensible.

I'll try this cake.

Really so x100 anxious taste !!!!!

I'm enjoying the taste.

But the expression?

Wait here!

When you eat Yonnoki's delicious food, did you eat like this?

But this cake I expected a lot ...

shit... What do you review this?

What?

I try the cream again on the sensuous fork.

However, it raises to the impression.

He denies the reality and eats again.

Because this is Harry Potter's cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sensuous fork becomes green.

My tongue and teeth are now green.

It 's like who' s hit the green paint.

I keep eating this cake inside is delicious.

The cake inside is delicious ... the cream is ...

Honestly, I do not know what it is.

I think Hagrid made a rough run.

Coffee is not expensive either. Compared to this odd cafe!

Is the inside of this cake really delicious? But the cream is not very good.

I'm not that good.

What should I do? This taste?

What flavor should it be?

Strawberry? What is this green color?

I will not tell you to taste it yourself!

Gentlemen, the basics are strawberries!

And inside is Choco!

But it is not a delicious strawberry cream.

But eventually you're done?

Now look at it in earnest! Let's go!

We will show you all the way from the third floor.

Oh, you know this ?! It's moving pictures!

Oh ~ I'm really locked in here too ~

Please take me out ~~~

What do you think?

Well done!

The third floor feels like a marriage hall!

You know what ?! Ron is eating.

Today is the day when I will be assigned to a dormitory.

Magic Hat: Hmm ~ I am very distressed.

No! It's not Slytherin!

Magic Hat: No !? Is not Slytherin?

This child ...

Magic Hat: So where's the good one !?

Gryffindor! X2

Magic Hat:Gryffindor!??

Magic Hat: Ok! Good!!!

So far, BBOROK couples 'catching up with the best of Harry Potter' was

Go back to the first floor!

No, there's no one sitting there. We sat here for the first time!

Honey tip here! This is the first photo because people do not take the first photo!

Chess is a starter, but the magic wand is a master.

Another photo zone on the first floor!

Various accessories are available!

I really like Olivanders store.

Now it's your turn!

I'll take a shot ~

stick it x3

Do not panic! Just a broom that does not look like a magic broom ...

It is very bad.

It would have been great! S ... Sorry ...

Now it's real your turn!

Cute ~

If I did not have a magic wand, it would be a great day ...

retry!

Magic Wand chooses a wizard.

I've waited an hour for you here ...

When there are not many people, line up right away.

Photo dressing by dormitory and taking photo zone!

uh?! This is not me!

Are you Gryffindor?

So ~ I'm good!

You guys have a 3 minute time limit. Three minutes!

I have to keep it for three minutes.

I have to keep it for three minutes.

A lot of people can shoot for three minutes, right ?!

But why do you wear Slytherin clothes?

Obviously ...

No! It's not Slytherin!

Go!

I also like Slytherin.

You can dress up and take pictures!

Bye~~~

suddenly?!

I do not have time;

Let's keep the time limit 3 minutes! For those of you next in line!

So now Harry Potter Cafe!

Let's start with the honest review!

Gentlemen, we've been taking photos from underneath,

Honestly, if you come here on the weekend, you have to wait outside for an hour ~

One hour waiting to take pictures! Waiting time is only 2 hours.

But if you like Harry Potter, you should come!

You must come unconditionally !!!

I've done a great job with Harry Potter's interior.

Dorm clothes!, Olivanders store! 9 and 3/4 platform!

The name of the cafe is

This is really ~!

I thought I should really come and I ran right away!

Oh, and here's the cafe!

very....

Something.......

Say it. You son of a bitch.

There are a lot of foreigners!

There are so many foreigners that I feel like a foreigner!

Almost Koreans are half-hearted and foreigners are half-hearted! (A little over)

'This sense of youth all over HongDae!' I can feel this!

But what ... Honestly, coffee flavor is ~

I'm such a prick

Just plain coffee flavor ~

If you like cake BoBae was delicious!

But something I am ...

I mean ...

Cream is not familiar with the cream was a little ambiguous.

One bad thing about king's cross943!

He said that this store did not officially bring Harry Potter's copyright!

Unhappy ..

As a Harry Potter fan, that's a shame!

I would like to make a big deal about having a cafe like this in Korea!

Opening the formally will solve the copyright problem?

The fourth floor did not open the door because it was still open!

Muggles can not be accessed.

I'm not Mugle, right?

You saw it before ?!

Anyway, the underground is a pub.

The first floor is where you order and take pictures!

You can sit down on the second floor and have a cup of coffee!

As you saw before on the third floor, It's like a school ballroom!

Well, if you are a drink lover, enjoying pub here is not too bad.

On the day when the fourth floor opens!

Copyright is resolved! On the day of opening the door to the formal shop!

I will come back if I have a chance!

If you had fun!

like!

subscribe!

Please press the alarm setting!

Subscribe!

It is my last magic!

Subscribe!

Thank you! Goodbye ~!

For more infomation >> [욘노키][ENG]VLOG#33.해리포터 덕후들이여 홍대로 와라!!! | Harry Potter Cafe | 킹스크로스943 카페 | 난 마법사다.| - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Makara Rasi 2019 Astrology February Month Prediction's | మకరరాశి 2019 ఫిబ్రవరి నెల రాశిఫలాలు - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Makara Rasi 2019 Astrology February Month Prediction's | మకరరాశి 2019 ఫిబ్రవరి నెల రాశిఫలాలు - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Sara Ali Khan | 07 December 2018 | 5:00 PM - Duration: 8:32.

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Sara Ali Khan | 07 December 2018 | 5:00 PM

For more infomation >> Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Sara Ali Khan | 07 December 2018 | 5:00 PM - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Giá Mít Ổn Định Tính Hiệu Vui Cho Nhà Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:30.

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

Thank you for watching the video.Channel subscriptions (Miền Tây Phiêu Lưu) support

For more infomation >> Cập Nhật Giá Mít Thái|Giá Mít Ổn Định Tính Hiệu Vui Cho Nhà Vườn|MTPL - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Đạt Võ - Album Hai Mùa Noel, Giọng Ca Mộc Mạc Đầy Chất Gây Nghiện Đạt Võ | Lk Nhạc Giáng Sinh 2019 - Duration: 25:45.

For more infomation >> Đạt Võ - Album Hai Mùa Noel, Giọng Ca Mộc Mạc Đầy Chất Gây Nghiện Đạt Võ | Lk Nhạc Giáng Sinh 2019 - Duration: 25:45.

-------------------------------------------

Balloon Song | Junior Squad Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons - Kids Tv - Duration: 2:26.

Balloon Song

For more infomation >> Balloon Song | Junior Squad Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Children | Cartoons - Kids Tv - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Earn $100 Daily File Uploading Work Guaranteed Income - Duration: 6:53.

Earn $100 Daily File Uploading Work Guaranteed Income

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét