Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 27 2018

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

<i> There's something about him</i> <i> I don't like.</i>

The way he fights.

He's way too trained to be from this world.

You think Tilapia's a pig?

He could be.

You're in danger, Daniel.

No, I'm not.

You're being investigated.

-By whom? -Roxana.

Why else hasn't she told you anything?

Please don't touch me.

I'm so sorry, princess.

If you keep provoking me, I'll take everything you have.

<i>What you did in the hallway was</i> <i> sentence us to death.</i>

You need to be strong for us both.

Hand me over to your enemy.

I need a conjugal cell for tonight.

This is the best sex I've ever had.

I'll give you a share of my merch.

In exchange for what?

Killing Princess.

If you don't kill the Cuban, others will want to mess you up.

<i> Just say the word</i>

<i> and I'll handle it</i> <i> once the game is over.</i>

People, we're being watched.

There's a drone flying above us.

This isn't just a drone.

-Is that a bomb? -Two...

I need money to get Tamara some heroine.

She's shaking like a leaf and she's very aggressive.

Nothing calms her down.

You know as well as I that this guy's out of control.

Please bring in Capt. Alejandro Ferrer's file.

Priamo's going to scour his office

<i>and figure out what we've done.</i>

<i> Call Alejandro.</i>

<i> Tell him about Lula's visit</i> <i> and that we're at risk.</i>

Lula Pineda talked to Cabrales. She checked your file.

Those two just want to destroy me.

Don't ever lay a finger on her again.

From now on, you're going to pamper her and take care of her.

So you slept with Guillotine, you bitch?

And the only thing he didn't like were my bruises.

Your reign is over. Enjoy what's left of it.

Don't hate me, Zoraida.

It'll only get you in trouble.

Princess.

I'm crazy about you.

Love trumps everything else.

When you're not with me, my heart shatters.

What's wrong?

Anselmo, I'm flattered that you've noticed someone like me.

But... I am worried.

Is it Tilapia?

Don't you realize Tilapia's a walking zero, sweetheart?

-I have more... -No, this isn't about Tilapia.

I need heroine... for a friend.

Is that all, princess?

Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll help you.

There's a box in the infirmary by the examination table.

You'll find all the methadone you need in the back of it.

You know, it's the only thing that soothes me

when the cravings get the best of me.

I didn't know...

Few people do.

Now you're one of them.

You should also know I won't need it anymore.

After we met, you became my only drug.

What's wrong, princess?

Huh?

You're not thanking me like you should.

You haven't told me how you ended up here.

Did you kill a lot of people?

Well, it all depends on what you consider to be "a lot."

How many times have your hands been covered in blood?

As many times as it was necessary.

This was a tip.

Uh-huh.

So you're like detectives who work for the wrong side?

We like to think

-we're on the right side. -Abigail.

Ma'am!

You have a very nice office.

It's a bit outdated, but it's still nice.

You're so cynical.

What are you up to?

Trying to get the innocent Abigail to talk?

-Well, the right to... -Enough, Abigail!

Leave us alone.

Is that... how a Human Rights advocate treats her assistant?

Well, that's nice.

I don't really get it.

How does this work?

What do you do here?

It's very simple, really.

What we know about you is what's on the news,

the web, the witnesses,

and your guilty conscience that gives you away.

Listen, I came here to tell you

that if you don't like how I do my job,

then I'm sorry.

That's how I was trained.

I use said tactics to obtain the information I need.

Well, your methods and training loops back

to your search for your sister.

That diminishes your objectivity, Captain.

Do me a favor... and stay out of it.

I'm sorry, but you're motivated by revenge.

You're looking for your sister

and you want to get back at the people who did this to you.

That's why you became a police officer, isn't it?

You don't care who you have to step over,

especially not an innocent victim like Roxana Rodiles.

Innocent?

I'll say it one last time.

Don't mess with my family.

Let me do my job in peace.

Good day.

Hey, Tila, if Mother is ------- Princess,

why aren't you pissed?

Because she knows what she's doing.

And I do too.

Roxana! I've been looking for you.

-You were? -Yes.

I was out for a few days

and we haven't had a follow-up session in a while.

Are you free now?

Um...

Yes.

Let's go.

Hey, babe.

Let's get a room.

Are you aware people talk about your relationship

with Eduardo Tapia, Tilapia?

I don't know if I'd call it that.

We have something, but it's hard to label it.

Why is that?

Because we're both trapped here.

We didn't choose to meet.

We ran into each other.

We've done a lot to one another.

Maybe it was too much.

May I go now?

I have to hand over some medication to Clarisa.

Yes.

Go away!

No, I won't go. I have to protect you.

I can take care of myself!

If you keep crying, Mom and Dad will realize what we did.

No matter what happens, you shouldn't cry.

What's going on here?

Alejandro?

Adelaida?

There, there, sweetie.

Clarisa.

Here.

Where'd you get it?

Don't ask.

Look, babe.

You don't have to shoot up. It's Methadone.

------- it, you ------- bitch!

I asked for heroine!

-Are you dumb or what? -Tamara!

You ungrateful bitch! She's just trying to help you!

-Watch out! -Why the ---- do you care?

What?

Hello.

Marimar?

I'm sorry. I fell asleep. Did we agree to meet?

No, but we agreed I'd tell you

about my conversations with Roxana.

What? Did she say anything?

Did she mention the cartel? The Dark Knights?

Why don't we have a drink first?

That bitch broke my arm!

Go ---- yourself, Tamara!

You can all go ---- yourselves!

What else did Roxana say?

Marimar, you know I'm in the midst

of an important investigation

and every bit of information you can provide will help.

Please help me.

Roxana said she feels betrayed by Tilapia.

What about the Dark Knights?

Did she say anything about the cartel?

We only talked about her relationship with Tilapia.

You came all the way here claiming

to have info on Roxana, and all you have to say

is about her relationship with Tilapia?

Does that seem substantial to you?

Do you think that'll help my investigation?

You know what?

That's enough!

I don't need this from you or any other... man.

-Say it! -------! -Yes! -------!

I'm an -------!

I don't need this from you, -------!

We have to get her to the infirmary.

Help me, damn it!

You're going to say you fell down the stairs.

If you blame me and I'm sent to the hole again,

I'll break your other arm.

What is wrong with you, Roxana?

What the ---- is wrong with you?

I've had it, Clarisa!

I'm done playing the ------- idiot.

This applies to everyone!

Get her out of here.

I'm sorry.

Forgive me.

I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you.

I'm not well.

I don't want you to leave.

I don't want to be alone.

Oh, yeah?

You want me here because you don't want to be alone

or because you want to be with me?

There's a difference!

For more infomation >> Enemigo Íntimo | Capítulo 24 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:15.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 24 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:53.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Everything you said the other day was a lie.

-I'm so stupid! -Sofia, calm down.

No! Leave me alone!

-Where are you going? -Let go!

Let go!

What are you going to do?

Are you going to kiss me?

Or tell me you can't forgot

everything that happened between us?

Or better yet, are you going to torture me

until I confess all my crimes?

-I'm getting your daughter. -I'm going with you.

You're not going anywhere. Stay here and calm down.

What'll you do if I don't?

I'll tie you up.

Ooh! I'm so scared.

You wouldn't dare.

-You don't think so? -No.

Wanna bet?

Leave me alone!

Stay here.

You animal!

Open the door!

Let me out!

Sunshine, these boxes are perfect for the merch.

Stop sending your boys after me.

My people will notice.

Who do you think you are to order 66 around?

I'm just saying that if people find out about me,

I won't be any use to you.

Damn, Sunshine. You didn't even blink.

That's why I like you.

Here. Deliver that.

I'll let you know when I need you.

Sunshine.

Remember, I am the master and you're just the dog.

Shoo.

Karina!

Alo, are you there?

Karina!

You're a feisty one, kid.

Let's send your friend a message

so she'll know you're alright.

I'm home!

I'm hungry.

Have some fruit.

Yeah, right.

Are you alone?

Yeah, Alo and Tomas aren't home yet.

And here I thought we'd have dinner together.

Hey, Ro.

What do you think about Dad's other son?

His name's Charlie and he's our brother.

Yes, but tell me about him. What's he like?

Well, he's nice.

He likes video games like me, but he's weak and fragile.

It makes me sad to say this...

but I think he's going to die.

Oh! Let's not think about that.

Do you remember what hospital he's in?

Um... yeah!

It's nearby.

The children's hospital. Why?

No. No reason.

I'm going to make you a sandwich.

Yum. Okay.

Oh, my. You closed early.

Yeah. I'm tired.

You look sad, not tired.

Fine, I admit I was wrong to hit your ex.

But I know you're going through a rough time

and you need a friend to protect you.

You can confide in me.

I promise I won't voice my opinions.

They really broke the mold with you, didn't they?

You don't get it. Jennifer's insane.

She attacked Eliza.

Why'd you let things get this far?

You should've done something.

Easy for you to say, what could I have done?

I don't know, but Eliza doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

You talk as if you knew her.

I talk as if she's the woman you abandoned ten years ago

and who's paying the price again your bad decisions.

You're right.

It's all my fault, but blaming myself won't do anything.

Steve, I came here because I need your legal advice.

That's the truth.

I need to know

if there's a legal way to keep Jennifer away from Eliza.

None that won't end with you in court accused of bigamy.

Perfect. I don't care.

You should.

This isn't just about you.

This could negatively affect Eliza.

How come?

Have you considered her migrant status?

Do you know if she has papers?

No, not really.

After ten years I assumed she at least had a green card.

And if she doesn't? And if she's deported?

What if she gets the short end of the stick again?

We've looked everywhere.

We don't know where Sofia's daughter might be.

The consulate never called the police

and never reported the incident.

Maybe the security guards at the consulate let her go.

No, I have agents in front of her house

and she's yet to return.

What about the security cameras in the perimeter?

The surveillance team is still reviewing it,

but as of yet, nothing.

It's as if she just disappeared.

Did you find anything

on the videos that were uploaded on the web?

No.

All the videos show is the moment she was apprehended

and the chaos and confusion afterwards.

The only cameras that'd give us a better idea of what happened

are the consulate's cameras.

We need to get that footage.

No, no. There's no way to do that.

The consulate is Mexican territory.

Meaning we have no jurisdiction there

and you guys are well aware of that.

Plus, they didn't report the incident.

We don't have an excuse to ask for that footage.

Can you get me a press credential?

- ¿MARK? Mark.

Beautiful.

Beautiful!

You're getting there. You're getting better.

The more you practice, the better you do.

So you think I can meet with a producer?

Oh, honey!

You're getting better,

but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Easy does it.

Success takes a while in this industry, my princess.

You know that.

Mark, I wanted...

Do you think I can call home?

It's been a while since I talked to my mother.

Your mother?

What do you think will happen if you talk to her?

Think about it.

She'll ask you were you are and you won't want to tell her.

She'll start crying and begging you to come back home.

Is that what you want? This is your dream.

It's our dream.

Okay.

If that's what you want...

Go.

No.

No, Mark.

You're right.

That's my girl.

I knew you'd say that.

I'm very proud of you. You're getting close.

Keep practicing and practicing.

I have a meeting now, but I'll be back later.

Oh, and if the young man with the cookies stops by,

tell him to come back at seven.

Hi, are you a nurse?

Hi.

No.

My name is Karina. I'm...

You're my sister.

Karina!

In a way, I understand Max. That woman's insane.

I can just see her pressuring him all these years.

Max is a good man. He always has been.

He made a terrible mistake

but that doesn't make him a bad person.

Besides, he did it to protect his sick son.

He couldn't leave him, knowing he didn't have long to live.

What would you have done in his place?

I know.

You would've stayed with the boy

because he needed you more than anyone else.

What is it?

I said I wouldn't say anything.

Please say something.

Fine.

I think you're about to forgive

a man who abandoned you for ten years.

What about the tears you shed, your desperation,

everything you went through so your kids could have a future

in a country foreign to you?

I'm worried.

I'm worried you might get hurt again.

Is that what you want?

-Hello. -Hi.

Mark isn't here. He'll be back in an hour.

Oh, damn!

Where can I wait for him?

I don't know. Come back later.

Or you can let me in and we can wait for him inside.

No, Mark doesn't let me bring strangers into the house.

Great. I'm not a stranger.

I'm your number one fan.

Really?

Silly.

To be honest, you're prettier than I thought.

You're handsome too.

Dad says I look like you.

Maybe because both of us purse our lips.

[Risas]

I feel weird having a sister, but not bad weird, good weird.

I feel good weird too.

Why? You already have two brothers.

And a cousin who's like a sister.

We grew up together. Her name's Alondra.

But I like having another brother.

Wow! That's a lot.

At my place...

Let's see...

It's only my mom and me or my dad and me.

The three of us are rarely together.

It must be nice when you guys get together, right?

Well, we argue sometimes, but it's nothing...

Hi, Mom.

Who are you?

What are you doing in my son's room?

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Capítulo 24 | Telemundo - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 51 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:42.

<i> This place was my home</i> <i> and you're family.</i>

If things don't get better soon...

I'll have to file for bankruptcy.

Mr. Gomez needs reinforcements.

Count me in.

Now Jose can perform at his second home, Luxor.

It's the week of my son's birthday.

I only think about the bastard who killed him.

I have something to tell to you.

Yes?

<i> That man was a criminal</i> <i> and his father's no different.</i>

What will you do?

Clean up after you like always.

<i> I was fired from my job</i> <i> at your brother's</i>

<i>and your mother told the agency</i> <i> I was a thief.</i>

-No, I won't... -Nancy!

-Alicia... -Explain it to your wife.

What's the rush? How are you?

Really busy with Luxor, but everything's great.

What do you do for fun when you're not working?

You're still here?

My mom needs money to take Angelito to the dentist.

We don't have money.

Jose.

Mr. Manolo's stealing from you.

I'm sorry. What?

You're accusing him of something very serious.

I know, but it's true.

Explain.

Manolo asks all tour managers for an advance in cash

so he won't have to pay taxes.

And then?

He then smuggles the money out of the country

and deposits it in an account in Los Angeles, Jose.

I don't believe you.

I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth.

And this is just one of the many schemes he uses.

It really is all water under the bridge, ma'am.

I know you didn't mean any harm.

I think I went too far.

Now I just want to help Gonzalo and Angelito

get out of the hole I pushed them into.

Some days it's just so hard to do that.

This has happened before and he's gotten past it.

A little spark lights up and he gets past it.

We should both work together to help him get ahead.

I'd love to, ma'am.

One more thing.

Don't call me ma'am. Call me Margarita.

Margarita. Sure.

What's with that dress?

I bought it. Do you like it?

- ¡AH!

Hey, do you know everything Manolo is up to?

No, why? Is something wrong?

I heard he's moving a lot of cash to the US.

Oh, Jose!

Are you falling for the gossip again?

Who told you?

That doesn't matter, Anel.

I trust you two completely.

We look after you, we put up with you

and we help you whenever your disgusting vice consumes you!

-Is this how you repay us? -I pay for everything here.

I work like a mule!

Let me explain something to you.

You keep employed thanks to Manolo.

Your show is made better by the expensive lights he bought.

Tell me, do you think that happens by itself?

I can vouch for my brother.

But I can't vouch for you.

Congratulations!

We'll start recording our second album soon.

Thank you, Nora.

Yeah, thank you, Norita.

I'm glad you got it approved.

What's this?

I made a few changes to the album.

I got rid of some songs

and added some you'd inexplicably gotten rid of.

We moved some songs to the next album

so everyone, males and females, would get to sing.

What? Where are my songs?

Emi sings everything here except for two songs.

I think this makes for a much better album.

I'm not here to sing backup. I'm a lead singer too.

How will I become famous

-if I don't get to sing? -Let's all calm down.

We'll come to an agreement that benefits everyone.

Charlie, I'll get you a copy of the contract.

Please bring all the parents' authorizations

so that you can sign with the label.

-Okay. -Thanks.

I've never seen him like that. He's never gotten involved.

Who does he think he is?

We keep his affairs in check while he drinks away.

I know. I told him that too.

I called him a careless, ignorant fool.

I bet this was Temo's doing.

Temo?

Yes, that fool told him in front of me

he was in possession of a cash advance.

Jose got very strange afterwards.

I don't want to get divorced. I don't want to live

in the streets with my children.

Enough! Calm down.

-I'm protecting you. -Are you?

Then why is the loose-lipped Temo working with him?

You're doing everything wrong!

If you weren't, this wouldn't be happening.

It's a miracle to be able to open a place like this

in our beloved Mexico.

Good evening, sir. Welcome!

The marble I had sent from Italy

was held up in customs for God knows how long.

Can you believe that?

Are you saying you bought expensive marble?

Does it look good or does it look good?

It's like all the other places similar this one.

They all look great at first.

The true test lies in holding up as time goes by.

That's why one should partner up with the very best.

That much is obvious.

You're a sweetheart.

You're going to love the show we've prepared for you today.

You don't say.

Uh-huh.

Victor got Jose Jose to perform here.

No!

That's amazing! How thoughtful of you!

Thank you so much!

Cheers!

The place is packed, Jose.

There isn't room for anyone else.

I'm only doing this for El Patio

and because I care about Manuel very much.

I know that.

The people out there are your fans too, though.

They don't get all this infighting.

That's why I'll give them my best.

Good, Jose.

May I?

How are you? Is everything okay?

Do you need anything?

Everything's fine. No complaints.

-Thank you. -I'm glad, man.

I want you to feel right at home.

Well, I...

Don't say anything now.

Tell me how you feel after the show.

-Sure. -One more thing.

Could you join me before you start?

I'd like to introduce you to someone very important.

It'll just take a minute.

Hello, Gabriel.

Maria.

Just so you know, that old man won't be bothering you anymore.

What'd you do?

Nothing.

I just spelled everything out for him and now we're even.

Thank you.

I'm sorry for getting you in trouble.

I just want you to stop crying

and beating yourself up over this.

Yes, you killed a man,

but that man was a bastard.

He was also a person.

In that case, go to a confessional

or turn yourself in.

Just stop replaying this in your head.

I don't want to deal with your problems again.

Don't worry. You won't have to.

Just remember you made a deal with Frenk that night too.

But I'm the only one hard at work at The Chapel.

I expect to see you there tomorrow.

I don't want to be the only one paying for this mess.

My friend Aurelio Salaverry is a loyal fan.

He really wanted to greet you.

You should know that I almost watched you perform "El Triste"

at the festival, but I got sick at the last minute.

Such rotten luck! - ¡QUÉ CARAY, HOMBRE!

Maybe you would've turn the tide and I would've won.

By the way, do you do private shows, Jose?

I think it'd be great to have you perform at the governor's.

I'll perform wherever I'm wanted.

You'll have to talk to my manager about that.

I don't see him, but talk to him.

Excuse me.

Thanks. Good luck!

Thanks.

Well?

He's so talented.

Brandy, please.

Temo!

Hey! How have you been?

Yes, let's go.

Whiskey.

Looking for someone, Manolo?

Yes. I'm looking for Jose.

Show's about to start and I don't see him.

I just saw him.

Frenk wanted to introduce him to someone.

Well, I'll go look for him.

Okay.

If I see him, I'll let you know.

You're irresistible.

I can't help myself when I'm around you.

Thank you, Ricardo!

What are you doing here, Emi?

Oh, nothing.

Charlie asked me to keep him company.

We want to try out a few new looks for Emi with Wardrobe.

Here's the paperwork signed by the kids' parents.

Even the bubbles taste right. Congratulations, Victor!

Thanks very much.

Before the concert starts I wanted to tell you

that I've been thinking that we should tell the party

to nominate me to a higher post.

Define higher post.

Governor, perhaps?

What world are you living in?

You know very well you don't fit the bill.

People don't want to be like you.

Says who?

Who wouldn't want what I've got?

Who wouldn't want to live my life?

You may have a lot of money,

but that won't make people vote for you.

People vote with their hearts.

And their hearts aren't in their wallets.

Their hearts are with their family.

I have a wife.

People like Claudia.

She was on TV, she's blonde....

Yeah, but you don't have any kids.

And that's because you either don't satisfy your woman

or because you're only shooting blanks.

If I may.

Mr. Frenk has a good image.

People know him.

They know he's a good businessman

and even better politician.

That could work to get him elected into public office.

Thanks, man.

Next time I need career advice,

I'll go straight to you and forgo Salaverry.

You seem to have a lot of experience in the field.

The show's about to start!

Good evening!

From the bottom of my heart,

thank you all for being here tonight.

This is a new place for us all. It's my first time here.

I'd like to thank Victor Frenk

for making me feel right at home.

Let's give him a round of applause.

Let's kick start the night with a song from<i> Reflexiones</i> .

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you with this song.

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 51 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:42.

-------------------------------------------

Surveillance video records deadly street racing crash in Stockton - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Surveillance video records deadly street racing crash in Stockton - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

The Hardest Money I've Ever Earned - I Quit House Cleaning - Duration: 10:35.

The hardest money I ever earned.

I'm going to tell you about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown, and this is Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question,

and I get to help you find an answer.

Now, today's show is brought to us by MyCleaningConnection.com

And if you have a day where you absolutely hate your job, and you hate what you're doing,

you're going to want to head on over to MyCleaningConnection.com

And in the resource section, I have books and podcasts that will re-motivate you to

the reasons why you picked house cleaning as a business.

Okay, MyCleaningConnection.com

It's a resource and a hub for really cool cleaning stuff.

Okay, onto today's show, which comes from a house cleaner who wrote in the other day,

and she was having a really bad day.

And she wanted to quit and get out of the business because it just was not the business

she thought she signed up for.

Now, my suggestion to her was yes, get out of the business.

Hang up your towel, call it a day, call it quits, you're done.

Fire yourself, get out of the business.

And go to bed tonight and you will sleep like a baby.

And when you wake up in the morning, your head will be clear, you will be refreshed,

and then you can start a new house cleaning business.

Now, you know what you now know, and you can do things differently or you can do things

the same, but you have a choice.

Here's where it comes from.

It comes from years of experience of me firing myself.

Now, if you are in the business long enough, you're going to have days where they're just

crap days, and you hate your job and you hate the people that you work for and you might

even hate yourself.

And you say to yourself, "Why am I doing this to myself?

This is a stupid job for me.

I don't even know why I'm cleaning houses."

In the back of your mind, you do know.

You do know it's either because it's paying the bills for your family, it's an honest

way to make a living, it's a good way to make a living if you have limited education or

if you have an amazing education but you've decided this is a better way to earn a living

than the previous job that you had.

It might even be that you love seeing completion, where you see something really dirty and you

know with your magical powers you can turn it into something amazing.

I'm now going to tell you about the hardest money I ever earned.

There was one particular day I was just having a crap day and I decided,

"This is not for me!

I have no idea what I'm doing here.

Why am I in this business?"

And I fired myself.

I was so pleased.

I fired myself, I'm working all these hours, there's all these problems, I have employee

challenges, it's just a crap business.

I'm out.

And I'm going to go get me a 9:00 to 5:00 job.

So, I marched into an office where they do recruiting.

And somebody pays you and they send you out on a job, and then when you get there, you

learn the job or you use the skills that you have, and then at the end of the day or the

end of the week, they cut you a check and they just provide these jobs for you until

you find a good fit.

So I was like, "Okay, I will do that.

I will go find a job that's right for me."

So I went into the recruiter's office and we had this little meeting.

She sits down and she says, "What are your skills?"

I said, "Actually, I'm very talented.

I can do a lot of things.

I would like your highest paying job and I will match my skills to that highest paying

job that you have."

And she said, "Well, what do you know?"

I said, "I'm very strong, very multi-tasked, I can do all kind of handyman chores, I can

do physical lifting, I can do cleaning, I can do this, I can do that.

Whatever.

I'm really good on a variety of things, I've got good people skills, you name it.

I want your highest paying job."

She said, "Great.

How soon can you start?"

And I said, "Right now."

And she said, "I have a job for you first thing tomorrow morning."

And I said, "Great, what do I wear?"

And she said, "Comfortable clothes."

Okay, so comfortable clothes for me, it's a house cleaning uniform.

This is what I've been wearing every day for 25 years, this is comfortable for me.

I showed up the next day and I was grossly overdressed.

I get there and there's a room full of people, and we all look like we're homeless people

and she says, "Okay, the bus is about to leave."

I'm like, "What do you mean the bus is about to leave?"

"You're going to get on a bus and they're going to take you to the job."

I was like, "Okay, well I have my own car."

She's like, "No, no, no, your own car's not allowed.

You have to ride the bus with everyone else and go and come on the same bus, otherwise

you don't get paid at the end of the day."

And I was like, "Whoa, I just lost some of my independence."

But all right, so I get on the bus.

Turns out that we're heading to a thrift store.

When we get to the thrift store, the manager comes out and he says, "Okay, our job for

the day is I have three tractor-trailers that are full of big bundles of clothes."

And the clothes were about 200 pounds in each bundle, and they were wrapped together with

wire wrapping.

And so they were stacked, 16 in a stack, all the way across this tractor-trailer.

And so I was like, "Holy crap, what is this?"

These are all the clothes and all the donations that people had sent to this thrift store.

And now we were going to be pulling off these big bundles of clothes and we were going to

be cutting off the wire wrapping that bundled them together, and then we were going to be

sorting the clothes into piles, like shirts, pants, socks, shoes, whatever it was, the

bundles of stuff, we were going to be separating them and then determining whether this gets

chunked, whether it goes to the dry cleaners, what the different possibilities for these

items were.

And I looked at these three tractor truckloads of clothing, and then I looked over at the

team, and I was like, "Oh boy, we have our work cut out for us."

And I start trying to do the math in my mind.

If we're only here for eight hours today and we have those three tractor truckloads, how

many hours are we able to spend on each tractor-trailer load and we are going to have to work as hard

and as fast as we possibly can in order to get this job done.

So, I start looking around at the team that we have and I start trying to analyze in my

mind, who am I going to buddy up with that looks like they can help me get this job done.

And so, I started picking out, just in my head, picking out my favorite people, like

I got to go make friends with this perfect stranger now and

he has to help me on this job.

Anyway, I buckled down, I can do this, this is fine, I'm sure we're going to make a boatload

of money for this.

And I got to work.

And I've never worked harder, I've never worked faster in my life.

I was just sweating profusely.

And it's not all the clothes are at this level, okay?

They're all big bundles on the floor and so there's a lot of bending and reaching and

lifting and sorting and moving, and it's a lot of physical movement.

And by the end of the day, my back, my neck, my shoulders, everything just hurt.

All right?

So it was about two hours before the end of the day, and the manager pulls me off the

job, and he takes me down a hall into a little private sitting room, and he offers me a job.

He says, "Okay, listen.

I've seen you work, I don't know where you came from, I have no idea what your story

is, but I would like to hire you as a manager for my store."

And he said, "We can even cut out this temp agency that you came from so that I can pay

you more money and I don't have to pay them a commission."

And my first thought was, "Oh my goodness.

You're offering me a job and these are your ethics?

You're going to cut out the person that found me and brought me to your store.

Wait a second, let me think.

Yeah, that's not the kind of guy that I want to work for."

And I decided in that moment, this is not a good fit for me personally.

This is not a good job for me, but I will finish out the day because I promised that

I would, and I will give you 100% of my efforts.

Again, I went back to work and I worked and I worked and I worked, and almost blood, sweat,

and tears.

At the end of the day, we had three tractor-trailers completely emptied, completely sorted, and

I was literally managing this team of people, like, "Hey, I need this, I need that," and

we were having fun and we were friends at the end of the day.

Thank goodness we made it work, we did the job, we met the task, we met the requirements.

We get back on the bus, we're feeling' like a million bucks, and we go back to the station

where they write our checks.

And this is one of the days where they pay you at the end of the day.

So we get back to the little station and the lady has this little window, and you stand

in line and you go up to the window.

And we'd already filled out paperwork and 1099s or W-2s or whatever it was.

It was actually a W-2 because they took the taxes out.

So I get up to the counter and the lady takes my name, she looks at my paperwork, and then

she takes her own sweet time and she writes me a check and she hands me back the check.

And I look at the check, and I look at the lady, and I look back at the check, and I

look at the lady, and I busted up laughing.

She says, "Is there a problem?"

And I said, "Yeah, how much did we get paid for today?"

And she says, "You get paid minimum wage, and then we took the taxes out."

And I'm holding a check in my hand for $14.63.

I have never laughed so hard in my life because

I've never worked so hard for such little money.

And I looked at that check and I said, "You know what?

I'm not even going to cash this check.

I'm going to frame it and I'm going to remind myself on days where I feel like I'm going

to get out of the business and I'm going to fire myself, I'm going to remind myself that

there are people out there that are willing to work for a whole lot less money and do

much, much, much harder tasks."

Because on my worst days in the house cleaning business, I have never worked that hard.

And I went racing back to the house cleaning business.

I'm like, "Hey, wait a second.

This is where I belong.

I was wrong.

I got out of the business for 24 hours, I just checked, I'm back again.

I belong in the house cleaning business."

So if you have a day where everything goes to crap, that's okay.

You're human, it happens to all of us.

It happens to me.

It happens to me now.

There are days ... Just a couple weeks ago, I'm like, "Why am I doing this?"

It's a crazy business.

It is a crazy business.

We can deal with crazy people.

That's how life works.

And that's how we pay our bills.

So if you have a really bad day, you're not alone.

It's okay.

You're not alone.

Fire yourself for the day, get out of the business, wash your hands of it, and then

come back tomorrow with a better attitude and do things differently than you did the

first time.

Because every time you fire yourself and every time you bring yourself back, it will renew

your reasons why, and it will renew your enthusiasm for being your own boss, and for making your

own hours, and for balancing out the workload so that you're not doing the hardest work

of your life for the littlest amount of money.

All righty.

That's my two cents for today, and until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> The Hardest Money I've Ever Earned - I Quit House Cleaning - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips - Duration: 1:30.

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

For more infomation >> Increase P SIZE - How to Increase P SIZE of Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

How I enabled and updated android system web view - Duration: 0:54.

Now if you try to enable android system web view by going to play store, then let us see

what happens.

"Android system web view" and if you try to enable it you can't enable.

Now what you have to do is you have to at first go to this "settings" - "Apps".

Then you will scroll down and look for "chrome" and then you will disable it.

Select "Disable".

So, once you have disabled this chrome what you do is, again go to this Play store and

go to this "android system web view".

Now it is enabled and you can update it.

So, this is how you can enable and update android system web view in android device.

For more infomation >> How I enabled and updated android system web view - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

జనన మరణాల విశిష్ఠత | Janana Maranala Visistata | Jeevitham | Manava Jeevitha Rahasyam | Human Life - Duration: 11:34.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> జనన మరణాల విశిష్ఠత | Janana Maranala Visistata | Jeevitham | Manava Jeevitha Rahasyam | Human Life - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

பூமிக்கு வந்த ஆறு அங்குல வேற்று கிரகவாசியை மடக்கி பிடித்த ஆராய்ச்சியாளர்கள் | World affair - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> பூமிக்கு வந்த ஆறு அங்குல வேற்று கிரகவாசியை மடக்கி பிடித்த ஆராய்ச்சியாளர்கள் | World affair - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

what are the different courses that one can pursue after 10th class 2 - Duration: 9:44.

Watch my videos up the end to get full benefit

Please like, share and subscribe my videos,

Read the description for more useful links and information

Watch my videos up the end to get full benefit

For more infomation >> what are the different courses that one can pursue after 10th class 2 - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

자기전 올바르게 세안하는 방법 - Duration: 9:26.

For more infomation >> 자기전 올바르게 세안하는 방법 - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Bienvenue ! - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Bienvenue ! - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Baba Yadav Movies List - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Baba Yadav Movies List - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

ఎన్ని మందారపూలతో పూజచేయాలి | Mandara Puvvu Pooja | Mandara Puvvu | Mandara Puvvulatho Puja Cheyyocha - Duration: 0:53.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> ఎన్ని మందారపూలతో పూజచేయాలి | Mandara Puvvu Pooja | Mandara Puvvu | Mandara Puvvulatho Puja Cheyyocha - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jisshu Sengupta Movies List - Duration: 2:41.

Kolkata bengali actor Jisshu Sengupta Movies List

Subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button click the bell button and enjoy the latest uploads from

Ice in the sky gazing far into the night

For more infomation >> Jisshu Sengupta Movies List - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Bipasha Basu Movies List - Duration: 3:00.

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu Movies List

For more infomation >> Bipasha Basu Movies List - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

మనలో రాముడు | Manalo Ramudu | Manalo Ramudu Part 11 | Lord Sri Rama Importance | Lord Sri Rama Story - Duration: 25:57.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét