Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 30 2018

(Episode 93)

It'll be over if Ms. Seol wears that necklace.

The dress is a risk too.

As out of it as he was,

Hong Seokpyo might remember that night.

I can't have that dress and charm

be photographed.

It's the clubber concept outfit.

What is it for?

Ms. Seol wants to wear it for a photo shoot.

Really?

So you're going to do it?

Of course.

Wait. You got this started, didn't you?

Thank you.

I'm worried because I started it.

Why?

Don't you think the outfit and necklace

aren't cut out for a photo shoot?

I think they're fine.

What's the problem?

How about a louder outfit

and a simpler necklace?

The individual parts are pretty on their own,

but together, the necklace looks messy in pictures.

But Ms. Seol especially loves the necklace.

She does?

When's the photo shoot?

This weekend.

That's the only time Ms. Seol has.

Can you work this weekend?

Of course.

But I'm worried about this necklace.

Why?

You said this means a lot to you.

What if you lose it by having it out and about?

And you could lose some of the charms.

The Center has many similar necklaces.

Why don't you pick a substitute?

You're right,

but nothing works better than this.

And it'll just be worn for a photo shoot.

I'm sure it will be fine.

Yes, yes.

I'll get the derma recipe no matter what,

so tell President Kim not to worry.

Shouldn't we see it through within a month?

One month...

You must have worked late.

You too.

I always leave around this time.

So President Kim plans to launch in a month?

How can he be so confident?

Pardon? Within a month?

You didn't know?

It seems they often keep you in the dark on this.

All I have to do is deal with Ms. Kim.

They should still tell you what's going on.

How come the news is slower to reach you than me?

That's because of your superb intel collection.

I must admit my intel collection is indeed superb.

But why a month?

The first prototype failed,

so it should take another 6 months to a year.

Even a whole year is too tight.

It took Chairwoman Gu all her life,

and it took Seokpyo quite a while too.

President Kim's drive is laudable.

You get great intel.

Find out the secret behind his drive.

Will you find out for me?

Pardon?

I'm kidding.

I'm off then.

The secret behind his drive?

Stealing what's not his.

You'll have to keep it safe.

You're just like everyone else.

I heard what you said to Seokpyo and Busik.

You need to stop eavesdropping.

That's what I'm good at.

I'll eavesdrop whenever I need to,

so don't stop me.

You're ultimately out to help Hong Seokpyo.

Family comes first, right?

It's because Seokpyo may marry Eunjo, isn't it?

If you decided to invest,

why don't you go all out?

Good grief. Why so many conditions?

Why is that how everyone thinks?

Stay out of it if you don't know anything.

What don't I know?

Is there something else?

Something's fishy.

What is it?

If you tell me and no one else...

Then all of Korea will know within a minute.

Haengja.

You can't be like this.

You say that whenever you're stumped.

You're the one who can't be like this.

I'm back.

How is it you're coming in together?

We ran into each other out front.

She was lugging this heavy thing alone.

What didn't you ask your boyfriend for help?

Shouldn't you put him to good use?

He's busy.

What's that thing Myeongjo carried upstairs?

A mannequin.

I borrowed it to put together a look.

Why drag work into the house?

The dress is here.

You haven't been home in a while,

but I put you to work right away.

Eunjo, you're scheduled for a checkup next week.

Next week?

I'll be very busy for a while.

Can't I do it after I pass the test?

Health comes first,

so no.

Okay. I'll try to make time.

That day, Seok... I mean...

I understand.

I keep using his old name too,

but he hates being called Hong Seok.

He does?

I asked for Seokpyo's

medical record too,

so I'll try to get you both in at the same time.

Seokpyo too?

It's been a bit over 10 years for him too.

You two sure have a lot in common.

I know.

Eunjo, don't wear your heart on your sleeve.

Play hard to get to keep Seokpyo on his toes.

You know about things like that?

Am I not a man?

A woman that's too willing isn't attractive.

Oh, really? You little squirt.

You haven't gotten a taste of this in a while.

Eunjo.

Too big for your britches now?

- Say that again. / - Let go of me.

I'll tickle you if you don't.

Stop. Stop it. I swear.

Stop! Stop!

This is basically the finished product.

Let's see.

Wow.

We finally have a joint product

by Chairwoman Gu and President Hong.

Is that what this is?

Of course.

We should see how people respond.

Where should we start?

The market?

Or the college district like last time?

Do I have to dance again?

Won't it be better near a hospital?

That's a good idea.

When will you go back to the plant?

I want to gauge the response first.

Should I ask a design house for the container?

Eunjo said she'd be on it, but no word yet.

But I like the design Ms. Jeong Inu came up with.

Why don't we improve on that?

Pardon? Ms. Jeong designed a cosmetics container?

Why?

It was the same design as the charm I lost.

Oh, and it's an uncanny coincidence,

but she was the owner of that bracelet.

Pardon?

That can't be.

How odd.

What is?

She asked me about the charm and you.

That's because the charm was hers.

That's not the feeling I got...

Anyway, you found the mystery woman from the club.

Yes.

She was nearby all along.

Isn't it uncanny?

Welcome.

Oh, my. What brings you here this late?

Where's my dad?

He should be around.

Oh. Maybe he went to do his laundry.

Laundry?

In the laundry room at the Center?

Yes, so you know.

When the Center closes,

he sneaks in to do his backed-up laundry.

Please give this to him.

What is it?

The last time I saw him at the laundry room,

I noticed his underwear and socks were worn.

I bought him a few pairs each,

so tell him to toss the ones with holes.

Wait a bit and tell him yourself.

That's okay.

Thank you.

I'm to talk to Dr. Jeong about his holey underwear?

Good grief. She's a hoot too.

Nonetheless, she's worried about her dad.

Whoa. Why don't you put that down?

Huh? Okay.

Why are you here?

I came today to settle the score.

I have no recollection of moving

what I hid there

under the couch.

I don't know what you're talking about.

You found my money, didn't you?

That's the only logical explanation.

Why are you asking me about your money?

Just give me my money.

Fine. I'll give you commission. 10%.

10% is $80,000.

That's nothing to sneeze at.

How is that your money? It's Ms. Kim's.

I knew it.

So it was you.

Give it back.

Good grief. I was going to see how long

you'd chase your pipe dream,

but enough is enough.

As long as you chase your pipe dream,

I won't be able to straighten Inu out,

so I'll tell you the truth.

Don't use Inu as an excuse.

What did you do with that money?

Did you take it all?

Just give it back.

That's my last hope.

How is that your last hope?

Our girls are our last hope, not Ms. Kim's money.

Geez.

Stop your nonsense and give me my money.

I gave it back to the owner.

What?

I thought you'd turned over a new leaf, but alas.

That money was very important. How could you...

Did you really return it to Ms. Kim?

I begged and pleaded for that money,

so how could you, Mom?

I wasn't going to keep it.

I wanted to borrow it briefly.

But you gave it to Ms. Kim?

How could you do this?

Why are you being ridiculous?

Any thoughts on what you just heard?

Inu.

Enough, Dad.

You'd neglected me all my life but came

asking me

for money every day once I started working.

So you've done enough.

You even sold my purse toward the end.

If you can't do anything for me,

don't say anything.

How can you say that to your father?

Do you expect me to watch my child go astray?

Go astray?

What about you?

Are you on the right path?

How dare you?

You can't hit her!

You have no right!

See?

This won't be resolved overnight.

So you stay out of it.

I'll slowly bring her back to how she was.

The bonds you're looking for are long gone,

so don't come back here again

or bother the girls.

Your ruin alone is more than enough.

Inu, let's eat!

Wash up and come on out!

Inu!

Was it wrong to safeguard what came my way?

Safeguard what comes from now on.

I'll help you.

What you rightfully earn through hard work...

I'll do whatever it takes to safeguard that for you.

Let's eat for now.

What a perfect match.

Where will you go dressed like that?

A club.

Club?

You'll start clubbing again despite Ms. Kim?

I'm not the one going.

Ms. Seol Miryeong is doing a photo shoot in this.

Seol Miryeong?

That movie star Seol Miryeong?

Yes.

She's the spokesperson for Genius.

She's so pretty she'll look good in anything.

Wow. I really want this the more I look at it.

Each of these charms is so well-made.

Myeongjo's art school friend made it

as a graduation gift for me.

No wonder. I looked around everywhere

to get something similar after I first saw this,

but I couldn't find anything as nice.

I really love it.

I won't steal it.

Talk about petty.

You're back.

Your younger daughter left this for you.

Take a look.

Make sure you lock up.

I'm off then.

I happened to see you doing laundry.

That's fine, but throw out the holey ones.

I got you a few pairs of nice underwear and socks,

so wear these.

It just passed by,

but yesterday was your birthday.

Although we missed it this year, I hope

we can all have dinner together next year.

Why are you calling so early?

In front of our house?

Okay. I'll be right out.

Okay.

Eunjo.

What's going on?

Hop in.

So to pretend to be Hong Seok,

you'd made me suffer despite having a car?

And was it that bad?

No, it was fun.

Wow, it's nice and comfortable.

I was worried about transporting that mannequin.

How did you bring it home?

I took a taxi.

But taxis are hard to find in residential areas.

What about your car?

My car?

Aunt Eunjeong took it when Ms. Kim collapsed

and then sold it as we didn't have enough money.

But I'm happy I'm doing so well now

that even that's become a fond memory.

And I get to ride in your car.

Where's the photo shoot?

Studio A at the main office.

We must first go to the Center though.

You'll be my chauffeur for the day, right?

That's why I came.

Eunjo, hold on tight.

Pardon?

Oh, wow.

The room's a lot prettier with the changes.

Jonghui put a lot of thought into it.

Although she's prickly on the outside,

she's a softie on the inside like me.

That's because you're her brother...

That's because you're her dad.

Jonghui's not a softie.

She's strong on the inside as well.

She is?

Please watch over my Busik.

He's too much for me to handle.

Sure. Don't worry.

I'll do my duty as the elder.

But what about the kitchen?

I'm so curious about the kitchen makeover.

That's today's highlight.

Here.

Huh?

Is this really necessary?

Yes.

I'm scared. I'm scared.

I'm so excited. I'm so excited.

I'm scared. I'm so excited.

I hope you like it.

- Can I take this off? / - Yes.

I love it.

It's so pretty.

Thank goodness you like it.

Why? Are you crying?

I never thought I'd cook in a kitchen like this.

Dong Mi-ae's life is looking up.

When should we go to the district office?

In about a year.

Yes, okay.

What? When?

I thought about this very seriously.

You know

how much I hate thinking, don't you?

So?

What's so important about a marriage license?

Let's live together for about a year

and then decide to get married or not.

Isn't it a great idea?

What?

Why'd you want to redo the kitchen then?

Who says we won't be married?

We just won't have a marriage license.

It'll be a common-law marriage.

And you have another daughter in America.

You'll need her blessing too.

That's true, but...

What she's saying all makes sense,

so why am I upset?

Have some coffee.

I didn't ask for a lid so it'd cool faster.

Oops.

Thank you.

Can you find the same dress in stores?

Why do you ask?

This might not fit Ms. Seol Miryeong.

She's quite busty.

Oh. This is limited edition.

But it fits most people

as it's one size fits all.

Oh... Limited edition.

If I make her spill the coffee on it...

What did you do?

Are you okay?

The coffee's not that hot,

but did you get a burn?

Let me see.

I'm fine.

Oh, come on.

Hang on.

What? Why is it locked?

Here.

I feel sticky and wet.

Do you have a change of clothes?

I'll figure it out.

Ms. Gil Eunjo,

Director Gu's asking for you.

Is that the dress?

Yes.

I'll take it, so go see Director Gu.

Okay.

Ms. Jeong, bring the dress out.

Sure.

I'll also take the real jewelry box.

You wanted to see me?

Yes. Do you always have to be summoned?

You're only a stone's throw away.

I have a lot of work.

I'll make more time from now on.

You should.

What is it?

What I want to say is...

Mi-ae...

It sounds a bit rude...

Your mother...

That sounds too formal...

It's about you two moving in together, right?

Yes, precisely.

I don't know why she has cold feet.

She seems afraid of making the wrong decision again.

All her marriages started out well.

I understand that may be the case,

but be that as it may...

Let's take some time to think more about it.

Let me ask you something.

Huh? What?

Sure. Ask me anything.

What's President Kim like?

You've known him for a long time.

Oh, Director Kim.

No. President Kim, right?

Why do you ask?

Are you not sure about your boss?

Truth be told, I'm not.

Right.

Even in a work relationship,

mutual trust begets loyalty.

And you're saying he doesn't inspire trust.

That's right.

I see. Simply put, he's a hyena.

He gobbles up everything in his path.

He is ruthlessly and mercilessly self-interested.

Oh? Don't mind me.

Geez. He's been hovering about,

forcing us to mind him.

I did?

Come in.

Here, Ms. Kim.

- Leave them here. / - Sure.

(Large firm vs. Individual?)

(Unfortunate ties between Kim Haengja & Gu Aesuk)

(Kim Haengja is put on the police wanted list)

(What is Kim Haengja after?)

I'm seeking revenge?

(Seoul police wage war on illegal moneylenders)

(Kim Haengja and other loan sharks wanted by police)

Who's the jokester doing this?

For what gains?

Who's this?

Hello?

Yes, this is Kim Haengja speaking.

Yes, Kim Haengja of Geumdong Market.

Who?

Oh, President Kim of Genius.

Oh, my. What is this regarding?

I'm surprised that you called me yourself.

Me?

Oh, sure. Let's meet.

I've been curious about you too.

Yes.

When's good for you?

Very nice.

Look this way.

Right into the camera. Okay.

Let's take a quick break.

Ms. Seol Miryeong will be here soon.

You have the dress and necklace, right?

Of course.

Should we set up?

Wait. I'm expecting someone.

Who? Mr. Hong Seokpyo?

Here.

I'm not late, right?

Aunt Eunjeong!

I thought the photo shoot was tomorrow.

What? Where did it go?

Aunt Eunjeong?

Darn it.

Aunt Eunjeong, did you take my necklace?

How could you?

The photo shoot is today.

You said it was tomorrow.

Thank goodness you weren't late.

Hang on.

Why won't this come off?

Hurry up.

The pressure's making me fumble.

Why is it so...

I'll help you.

Wait. Wait.

Aunt Eunjeong.

Is there anything you want to say before I speak?

I want to take everything you have.

What are you really after?

The dashcam is missing.

So is this how he's going to play it?

He's really making me want to win.

Then it's time to obtain material evidence.

What are you doing here?

Are you two seeing each other?

I have a favor to ask you.

Must you lose everything before you get a grip?

How can you blame me

based only on what Jeong Inu said?

Since I was called the bad guy from the start,

I must see it through.

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.93 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.03.30] - Duration: 33:23.

-------------------------------------------

7 Thuyết Âm Mưu Thật Sự Có Thật I Khoa Học Huyền Bí - Duration: 7:23.

hi it's Mike Chen

most of us find it impossible to take conspiracy theories really seriously

often dismissing it as a fringe obsession

I mean when you hear allegations that the world is flat that mankind never really leaned on the moon

for speculations that Adolf Hitler lived past the end of the Second World War

is hard to get on board with such theories

especially when doing so would align you with extreme conspiracy theorists whirring metaphorical tin foil hats

in a lot of the time there really is nothing more to these suppositions than suspicion in wild imagination

however there are times that even those we regard

as wild and absurd conspiracies turn out to be horrifyingly true

even though our people would have a hard time

believing that these stories are more factual than we would like them to be

even when your fruit of all evidence providing the validity of such theories is shown to them

but of course our refusal to believe the facts before us doesn't make the truth any less evidence

so in this video we're gonna talk about seven conspiracy theories that actually turned out to be true

number one CIA

experiments on mind-control wow allegations that governments are guilty

of conducting mind-control experiments may seem a bit outrageous

the US Central Intelligence Agency has been proven to have done just that during the 50s and 60s

the CIA program was called MKULTRA and its objective was to develop the biological and chemical weapons

that could be used during the Cold War to accomplish this

the CIA formed front companies that forged partnerships

with around a hundred institutions including universities and the hospitals

through these partnerships the Intelligence Agency managed to drug many individuals

with hallucinogens particularly LSD

they also put their subjects under hypnosis and even tortured them through electroshock therapy

eventually it was the US Senate's Church Committee that uncovered this morally questionable government program

but a lot of the documents pertaining to MKULTRA

were disposed of in the 70s as ordered by the CIA director at the time

number two a gaydar was once used in Canada to identify homosexuals

back in the 1960s the Canadian government decided to crackdown on homosexuals

working in the military in the police forces as well as those opponent in civil positions

initially they assigned private investigators to look into the lives of government employees

and determine their sexual preference however this was too time-consuming and costly

so the government tapped the expertise of Carleton University professor Frink Robert Wake

to bill what became the fruit machine which they thought could easily identify homosexuals

the machine displayed various erotic images to individuals being tested

and if there is people dilation while staring at photos of the same sex these people were removed from their government posts

and because of this machine more than 400 government employees lost their jobs

and almost 10,000 people who are documented as suspects

number 3 the NSA and GCHQ spied on their own citizens

in the middle of 2013 the newspaper The Guardian published an article reporting that

the US National Security Agency or NSA have been gathering the telephone records

of millions of American citizens and they did this under a top-secret court water

telecom company Verizon was directed to submit all of its telephone data to the agency on a regular basis

it was literally revealed that the NSA also tapped into the servers of several Internet firms

including Google Yahoo Facebook and Microsoft for a surveillance program called prism

Britain's government communications headquarters GCHQ was also accused of

gathering data on his citizens through prism

these allegations were then revealed that by ex-cia systems analysis Edward Snowden

who has been charged with theft of governments as well as violation of the Espionage Act

stolen of course since then has been granted asylum in Russia until 2020

number 4

communists had infiltrated the u.s. in his government

many Americans were once haunted by the thoughts that communist spies were all around them hiding in plain sight

these rumored planted agents were supposedly at the ready inside American territory when the time came

that their government has finally decided to launch a full-scale attack in the country

while all this may seem to be along the lines of paranoid thinking

more evidences over the years have been revealed providing these suspicions valid

according to the notes of a former KGB archivist

the KGB did form elaborate plans to sabotage American infrastructure from the inside

should a full-blown war break out most KGB teams hid within the borders of Canada and Mexico

but I have already smuggled weapons into the u.s. through illegal channels

among their potential targets included military bases dams pipelines in the power grid

number 5

the u.s. government plotted to commit domestic terrorism and blame it all on Cuba

the thought that a government would be willing to bring death to innocent people to bring down enemy is hard to stomach

but the US Department of Defense the CIA in the Joint Chiefs of Staff had once intended to do just that

during the Cold War communist Cuba under the leadership of Fidel Castro was seen as a serious threat to the US

so we attempted to remove Castro from power during the Bay of Pigs invasion back in 1961

however when this operation failed the Joint Chiefs of Staff approved Operation Northwoods

which entailed orchestrating a communist Cuba terror campaign in Miami as well as in other cities in Florida

this campaign involved ordering us operatives to sink boats transporting Cuban refugees and even hijack planes

their goal was to convince the American public to support waging an all-out war against Cuba

this plan however was rejected by civilian leadership during the Kennedy administration

and was kept under wraps for decades since the proposal was both horrific and embarrassing

number six

US forces orchestrated fake attacks in the Gulf of tokin to justify the invasion of North Vietnam

in 1964 the usa president Lyndon Baines Johnson disclosed to the public

that the USS Maddox and the USS Turner joy had an

encounter with North Vietnamese forces while patrolling South Vietnam

the confrontation led to the sinking of at least two enemy bows

and was also the catalyst of the escalation of the Vietnam War

as public outrage pressured Congress to pass a resolution that allowed usa forces to attack North Vietnam

later it was revealed that there were actually no enemy vessels during that alleged encounter in the Gulf of tonkin

what they were just phantom targets but this fabricated battle ended up sparkling a bloody war

that extinguished the lives of more than 3 million people

and if finally number seven

the falsified testimony of a young girl to influence public opinion on the Gulf War

in 1990 the world was moved by the testimony of a young girl named Nayirah

before the Congressional human rights caucus about the atrocities committed by Iraqi invaders against the Kuwaitis

she described how the Iraqis were responsible for so many abuses in violent deaths

including removing newborn babies from incubators and leaving them to die

however after the war the New York Times revealed that no hero was not a poor victim in Kuwait

but was actually the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador in the US

her appearance and speech before Congress was actually arranged by a public relations firm

it was meant to increase public support for the Gulf War

so in conclusion considering how many conspiracy theories of the past turn out to be true

it's really not surprising that more and more people are developing suspicious

and paranoid mentalities and viewing government institutions

in these thinking's in paranoid had even slowly became more normal and mainstream

which is really sad right because now we're really weary of our own government

as supposed to protect us and take care of us

and now we have a hard time trusting that our world leaders really have our best interests at heart

but anyway I've been getting a lot of requests to talk about conspiracy theories which I have done

and of course most of them are speculations so I wanted to do a video about conspiracy theories that were actually real

so hopefully you guys like this video thank you all so much for watching see you later

For more infomation >> 7 Thuyết Âm Mưu Thật Sự Có Thật I Khoa Học Huyền Bí - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Yankees World Series Ball Gets Destroyed - GEICO - Duration: 0:41.

Announcer: Looks like a rain delay!

This game is brought to you by GEICO.

Fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more Ugh.

on car insurance.

So I guess you heard...

That GEICO could save you money on car insurance? Yeah.

Oh no not that.

Your ninety-nine World Series ball...

Yeah.

Dog got a hold of it. It's toast.

Ok.

So now you've heard.

GEICO: saving people money on car insurance

and now a proud partner of Major League Baseball.

Should've got a cat.

For more infomation >> Yankees World Series Ball Gets Destroyed - GEICO - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Android apps for April 2018. - Duration: 4:23.

Hey guys, this is Vaishnav back with another video in this video

I'm going to show you the top 5 android apps for the month of March 2018 so without any further ado

Let's get started

The first app on the list is a really cool and unique app named 3d frames this app

Is a picture editing app in which along with many filters you get cool frames and you can position your photos and

Then you can share them directly on Instagram or Facebook or wherever you want.

You get many frames stickers and other things the next app on the list is Knot fun

This is a really fun and addictive game

In which you have to open knots, I will give you an example of

opening the headphone knots

So

Quality on this game is to open up the amount of an earphone. They think which many of us do in our real life

And you will enjoy doing this

after a while I

Was able to open at the north, and then you need to not it, but back again

This is a fun game, which you can play as a pastime when you are getting bored

The Torah on the list is a live wallpaper app

This is a very cool live wallpaper

Of moving cars and beautiful scenery

This life wall people provides you with the

weather information and

It looks really cool. There are many other live wallpapers available on this app

To the full tap on the list of the five apps, it's all socialist activities

You can use this app to control the Facebook insulator and YouTube under one application

and it makes it really very convenient for you to use them on a renovation you can quickly switch between them just

By tapping on the buttons at the top and can easily manage all of them under one app

The fifth and the last act on this list is to elastic

This is an app which you can use to create short story cast history or science reports for now

I'm going to show you an example of a short story

So first of all you need to choose

a setting for the story

You may draw your own setting or choose any one of these for now I am going to choose this one

After that you need to add character to the story you may add your own

Characters by drawing them or choose any of these you get a lot of options to pick from

For example I am going to choose these characters

After that

You need to place them early position where do you want them to be at the beginning of your animation and then click on start?

Once the Sina started

You will have to

make the

Characters move as you would want them to do in your movie

So when you are moving the characters then this this half will create animations for it

And then you can add voiceovers and once you're finished doing it

you can watch it, and then publish it on YouTube or

Any other place and become famous?

Like many other creators do thank you for watching the video guys, please do not forget to Like and subscribe

For more infomation >> Top 5 Android apps for April 2018. - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dems FLIP OUT At What Trump Just Put In Front Of The White House - It's NEVER Been Done Before! - Duration: 5:24.

Dems FLIP OUT At What Trump Just Put In Front Of The White House - It's NEVER Been Done

Before!

When you have a non-career politician as a president who only works for the citizen of

this great nation who placed their trust in him, you can bet that he'll bring a lot

of needed change to the White House.

Although we've seen endless examples of that in his first year, as he checked each

promise off his list that he made to Americans, now we're seeing him make massive visual

changes to the People's House itself, where he calls home.

There's a massive new installment going right outside the White House and certain

citizens who don't agree with him and furious about his sudden, unexpected decision.

President Trump is on a mission to make America great again as his biggest goal while in office.

He's already proven to accomplish that plan with bringing back jobs and resuscitating

the deeply devastated economy.

He has managed to accomplish these things in record time by putting his focus on massive

issues and oversights that his predecessor did not, mostly because they weren't important

to Barack Hussein Obama who had misplaced priorities.

However, there's one issue deep and dear to Trump which affects the heart of America

that he's putting an incredible focus on by what he's having installed right outside

the White House.

Regardless of what it represents, his racist detractors are irate that he would do this,

without realizing what they're really saying in hating on this important installation.

This pretty much proves that the president, no matter what incredible bi-partisan thing

he does, is judged for all the wrong reasons no matter what.

It's damned if you do, damned if you don't, so he just sticks to what he knows in his

heart is right.

Trump has made it known that there has been a long-ignored epidemic in this country that

needs immediate attention.

Nothing is killing Americans more than the opioid crisis, which he has made his personal

mission to combat while in office.

While death by this addiction is certainly unfortunate, the true victims are the ones

left behind and alone after losing a loved one caught in this dangerous epidemic that's

spiraled out of control.

Those are the people who have been ignored but are now getting the attention they deserve

with what Trump has done for them outside the White House.

Washington Post reports:

The White House next month will host a memorial installation that will depict the 22,000 people

who died in 2015 from a prescription opioid overdose.

The memorial will be hosted by the National Park Service and the nonprofit National Safety

Council and will be placed on the White House Ellipse, home of the National Christmas Tree.

"This stirring exhibit will be open to the public from April 12 through April 18 to educate

visitors on the devastating impact of the opioid crisis," White House press secretary

Sarah Sanders said during her opening remarks at the press briefing Tuesday.

It is part of the National Safety Council's "Stop Everyday Killers" campaign and shows

a wall of engraved pills depicting the faces of people who died.

Next to them is a note memorializing their lives.

It has toured in other U.S. cities, including Chicago and Pittsburgh.

"These stories are tough to hear, and this exhibit will be an intensely emotional and

somber experience," Sanders said.

"But it's also a reminder that lives are at stake, and we must take action to end the

plague of addiction that is ravaging communities all across our nation."

The attention needs to be on this immense issue, but Trump's detractors want to keep

it on themselves have attempted to do so by creating racism in this important memorial.

According to The Root:

Can someone tell me where the crack memorial is in Washington, D.C.?

Seriously, where is the wall with the list of names of all the people gone too soon to

the drug that ravaged the black community?

Or, even more so, where can I find the heroin memorial in Baltimore?

Baltimore has been pegged the heroin capital of America, with as many as 1 out of 10 residents

struggling with the highly addictive narcotic, so surely there is some kind of commemorative

statue to honor the lives lost to this epidemic.

The whitest news to ever come out of the White House happened Tuesday as the president of

little pickup trucks with fat tires announced how happy he was to announce the addition

of an opioid memorial in President's Park coming in April.

I'm baffled by the casual causality of this shit.

You'd think they'd have enough awareness to note the racial disparity in sentencing

during the crack epidemic vs. the opioid epidemic to say that a memorial for addicts lost to

a drug that disproportionately affects white people might be a bridge too far.

It's a sick assertion for this liberal, racist to make since they would attack him

tenfold had he done the same kind of memorial in black neighborhoods.

Drugs don't discriminate, they are all an issue that plagues all parts of society now

more than ever, regardless of race.

African Americans are as hooked on opioids as whites, as the number one drug epidemic

in America.

If Trump were to target crack use among black communities they would condemn him for claiming

blacks were predominately more addicted to crack than whites, even though they themselves

just admitted it in their argument against a good thing he's doing now that Obama never

cared about.

For more infomation >> Dems FLIP OUT At What Trump Just Put In Front Of The White House - It's NEVER Been Done Before! - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Android - PLAY Fortnite Mobile NOW! (NEW UPDATE) - Duration: 4:03.

Fortnite Android - PLAY Fortnite Mobile NOW! (NEW UPDATE)

For more infomation >> Fortnite Android - PLAY Fortnite Mobile NOW! (NEW UPDATE) - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 30 de marzo de 2018 | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, viernes 30 de marzo de 2018 | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful & CRUNCHY Ice Eating / Chewing - Duration: 6:21.

Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful & CRUNCHY Ice Eating / Chewing

For more infomation >> Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful & CRUNCHY Ice Eating / Chewing - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Community mourns the loss of Iowa family of 4 - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Community mourns the loss of Iowa family of 4 - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Videocast: Incoming front brings more rain chances - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Videocast: Incoming front brings more rain chances - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Water Slime | Most Satisfying Slime Video 2018 - Duration: 10:05.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> How to make Water Slime | Most Satisfying Slime Video 2018 - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:15.

Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy Eating / Chewing

For more infomation >> Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Paper Heart very easy way - Origami Heart Folding Instructions - Duration: 4:42.

Dear Viewers, Welcome to Paper Heart making instructions.

You will need 20cm x 10cm paper

Please follow the instruction step by step for making a best Origami Heart.

For more infomation >> How to make a Paper Heart very easy way - Origami Heart Folding Instructions - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Easter Songs by Baby Hazel Nursery Rhymes | Sleeping Bunnies & More Songs For Children - Duration: 16:20.

See the bunnies sleeping till it's nearly noon

Shall we wake them with a merry tune?

They're so still, are they ill?

Wake up little bunnies!

Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop

A-tisket a-tasket

A green and yellow basket

I wrote a letter to my friends

And on the way he dropped it

He dropped it, he dropped it

And on the way he dropped it

A little boy he picked it up

And put it in his pocket

A-tisket a-tasket

A green and yellow basket

I wrote a letter to my friends

And on the way he dropped it

He dropped it, he dropped it

And on the way he dropped it

A little boy he picked it up

And put it in his pocket

A-tisket a-tasket

A green and yellow basket

I wrote a letter to my friends

And on the way he dropped it

He dropped it, he dropped it

And on the way he dropped it

A little boy he picked it up

And put it in his pocket

Happy Easter

Hot cross buns!

Hot cross buns!

One a penny, two a penny

Hot cross buns!

If you have no daughters

Give them to your sons

One a penny, two a penny

Hot cross buns!

Hot cross buns!

Hot cross buns!

One a penny, two a penny

Hot cross buns!

If you have no daughters

Give them to your sons

One a penny, two a penny

Hot cross buns!

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Prick it and pat it and mark it with a "M"

And put it in the oven for Baby and me

Make it with chocolate, and make it with cream

Make it the prettiest you've ever seen

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Mix it and stir it and bake it just right

Good from the first 'till the very last bite

Write his name with lots of care

And top with candies here and there

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake baker's man

Bake me a cake as fast as you can

Prick it and price it and mark it with a "M"

And put it in the oven for Baby and me

And put it in the oven for Baby and me

And put it in the oven for Baby and me

Simple Simon met a pieman

Going to the fair

Says Simple Simon to the pieman

"Let me taste your ware."

Says the pieman to Simple Simon

"Show me first your penny."

Says Simple Simon to the pieman

"Indeed I have not any."

Simple Simon went a-fishing

For to catch a whale

All the water he had got

Was in his mother's pail

Simple Simon went to look

If plums grew on a thistle

He pricked his fingers very much

Which made poor Simon whistle

Oh, do you know the Gingerbread Man

The Gingerbread Man, the Gingerbread Man?

Oh, do you know the Gingerbread Man

Who ran and ran and ran?

He said, "Catch me if you can

If you can, if you can

He said, "Catch me if you can,"

Then ran and ran and ran

I am the baker man

I come from far away

And I can bake

What can you bake?

I can bake biscuits

Crunchy crunchy crunchy crunch

Crunchy crunch crunchy crunch

Crunchy crunchy crunchy crunch

Crunchy crunchy crunch

I am the baker man

I come from far away

And I can bake

What can you bake?

I can bake cakes

Yummy yummy yummy yum

Yummy yum yummy yum

Yummy yummy yummy yum

Yummy yummy yum

I am the baker man

I come from far away

And I can bake

What can you bake?

I can bake cookies

Chewy chewy chewy chew

Chewy chew chewy chew

Chewy chewy chewy chew

Chewy chewy chew

Polly put the kettle on

Polly put the kettle on

Polly put the kettle on

We'll all have tea

Sukey take it off again

Sukey take it off again

Sukey take it off again

They've all gone away

Polly put the kettle on

Polly put the kettle on

Polly put the kettle on

We'll all have tea

Sukey take it off again

Sukey take it off again

Sukey take it off again

They've all gone away

Let's have some tea

Let's have some tea

Come on!

Let's have some tea

Let's have some cookies

We are pumpkins, big and round

Big and round, big and round

We are pumpkins, big and round

Seated on the ground

We are string beans green and long

Green and long, green and long

We are string beans, green and long

Growing on a vine

We are onions round and white

Round and white, round and white

We are onions round and white

We make soup taste right

We are carrots, orange and long

Orange and long, orange and long

We are carrots orange and long

Help us sing the song

We are cabbage green or red

Green or red, green or red

We are cabbage green or red

See our funny head

We are corn stalks tall and straight

Tall and straight, tall and straight

We are corn stalks tall and straight

Don't we just taste great!

For more infomation >> Kids Easter Songs by Baby Hazel Nursery Rhymes | Sleeping Bunnies & More Songs For Children - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

WORLD WAR 3⚠️ The safest countries in the world to hide from an attack mapped_News In english - Duration: 3:11.

WORLD WAR 3⚠️ The safest countries in the world to hide from an attack mapped_News In english

For more infomation >> WORLD WAR 3⚠️ The safest countries in the world to hide from an attack mapped_News In english - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CB750 Cafe Racer concept 2019 leakage details | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Honda CB750 Cafe Racer concept 2019 leakage details | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful Juices Ice Eating / Chewing / Drinking - Duration: 5:28.

Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful Juices Ice Eating / Chewing / Drinking by OSVchannel

For more infomation >> Ice Eating ASMR - Colorful Juices Ice Eating / Chewing / Drinking - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow Bug Review - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> Shadow Bug Review - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF Guns Spiderman Action Figures - Duration: 6:57.

Box of Toys NERF Guns Spiderman

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét