Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 29 2018

Penny Punching Princess is set in a world that's filled to the brim with monsters,

dragons, skeleton people, you know, typical rpg stuff.

The major thing that sets it apart, though, is the dynamic between them.

You'd think that with monsters like these only the strongest survive and you'd be

right UNTIL a hero came and changed all of that.

NOW the ones with the most money are at the top of the food chain.

The world has adopted capitalism and that was the root of the problem here.

Princess, the main character, a former princess whose name is apparently Princess, is PISSED

ALL of the time because she has lost her kingdom, her dad, and the rest of her family at the

hands of the worst kind of evil, a money-lending company the Dragoloan family.

I enjoyed this twist to the typical fantasy RPG formula.

Money is usually a factor but this game takes it to the next level.

I'm pretty sure this is the 1st game wherein a pay to win mechanic is a GOOD thing.

It's refreshing.

Obviously, not REAL money, but, my point still stands.

Beyond that, this game has a fun cast of characters.

You have your loyal servant Sebastian, a beetle with a big mouth and absolutely no backbone,

AND another playable character Isabelle, Princess's zombie relative who smells terrible and can't

use the calculator.

& arguably the most important supporting character, Zenigami, the God of Money, he's a cat that

has a lot of power in this capitalistic world.

So much so that HE'S the one that gifts Princess with the mysterious calculator that

affords her the power to bribe literally anyone and pretty much anything.

Which brings me to the gameplay.

The gameplay at face value is a 2d top down action rpg, meaning the combat is a kin to

a beat'm up but there's also a leveling system for Princess's attributes, there's

armor upgrades, each armor has its own stats and special moves.

Stuff you'll be very familiar with if you're a fan of action RPGs.

The major differentiator here, is the calculator.

As I said before, this calculator gives you the power to bribe most things in the world.

All you do is pay a set fee that varies depending on the payee.

All of these things give you different advantages.

You can bribe enemies which both removes them from the battlefield AND affords you their

abilities.

Some enemies have physical attacks, some have special attacks, some have healing abilities.

Beyond that you can bribe the environment.

This includes stage hazards, healing panels, and secret areas.

All of this costs gold, a commodity that is reasonably easy enough to get your hands on,

especially when you consider how powerful it is in the context of the gameplay.

This doesn't mean it's a cakewalk, though.

Money management is very much so a thing.

You'll find yourself debating whether it's worth spending gold on bribing an enemy, or

bribing the hazards around it to make fighting it with normal attacks more manageable.

This mechanic isn't without its flaws though.

I found myself frustrated when playing in console mode on Switch, which is a shame because

the game looks great on a TV, but the entry method for bribing is too much of a hassle

to deal with with button controls.

I'd recommend playing this game almost entirely in handheld mode in touch screen mode.

Even then I found myself frustrated in hectic moments with a group of bribable things being

too close.

I can't begin to tell you how often I meant to bribe a healing enemy but ended up bribing

a skeleton or something like that.

Bribing goes beyond each individual level, as well.

The enemies you bribe also serve as a material of sorts to craft better armor with new stats,

attacks, and abilities.

Beyond that, in your kingdom, which is the hub where you can apply any upgrades, craft

armor, change out abilities, do tutorials and the like, you use enemies you bribe to

open up facilities that require more citizens

Aside from the bribing, the calculator gets the ability to heal, do massive special attacks,

obtain gold, even reverse game overs through what are called "Money Miracles."

I feel this is a better usage case for the calculator because you're not required to

be AS precise but some may see value in the annoyance I found with the regular calculator

abilities.

I know some people see clunky mechanics as being part of a game's challenge after all.

In summary, I enjoyed my time with Penny Punching Princess, the satirical view of capitalism

mixing into the gameplay is a nice touch, the beat-'em-up combat is solid, the characters

are charming, the announcers voice acting is nice, and the game ramps up well as you

go on.

I just wish there was a more intuitive way to use the calculator.

The current setup felt clunky to me and ultimately ended up being my only glaring gripe with

the game.

To keep things consistent with Logan's rating system from his Cuphead review (because numbers

are dumb and too absolute for our tastes) I'd have to slot a rating in between "stupid

for not getting" and "meh, I'd wait on it"…

Let's call it, Worth playing if you like what you see."

If you don't feel the main problem I talked about in the calculator system is a deal breaker,

Penny Punching Princess is definitely a game I'd recommend getting when it's released

in the US on April 3rd, or in Europe on March 30th.

For more infomation >> Penny-Punching Princess Review (Nintendo Switch + PS Vita) | The BEST kind of Pay to Win? - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

17 Unique Indian Bridal Looks You Should Watch For At Least Once - Duration: 5:07.

17 Unique Indian Bridal Looks You Should Watch For At Least Once

For more infomation >> 17 Unique Indian Bridal Looks You Should Watch For At Least Once - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

ACUPRESSURE Points for Diabetes Cure | #EveryDayTips - Duration: 3:29.

hi viewers welcome back to our Channel today we will be discussing few

acupressure points this pressure points are specially for diabetic people the

people suffering with diabetes can go through with this acupressure points it

really works but make sure you are following a proper diet as well as

taking the medicines prescribed by the doctor properly and also follow these

acupressure points let's get started with these points the first pressure

point has to be done only on your left pump so let's get started with the first

acupressure point which has to be done only on your left pump the point is from

this corner till this corner of your palm you need to press with the right

thumb so this is a way you need to make the pressure from this corner till this

corner this is a point which helps you out in getting rid of the diabetes only

on the left pump now let's get started with the second acupressure point now we

need to do on both your hands on both your pumps so below to the thumb level

the spooling part has to be pressed this way and this pressure point has to be

done on both your hands the same way below the thumb level the spooling part

has to be pressed this way on both the hands and this pressure point can be

done for n number of times whenever you find a leisure time whenever you're free

you can go ahead with the second pressure point now let's get started

with the third pressure point where you will be needed your whole hand

especially the part near the elbow I hope you are clear with the position the

elbow joint part has to be pressed near the thumb line you need to make use of

your four fingers on the bow session and one thumb finger below the elbow line so

this is the way you need to press four fingers above and one thumb finger below

on the thumb light so you need to press this way 30 times each time but you need

to do this for three times a day so this one can be done for three times a day

each time you need to perform 30 times 1 2 3 4 continue till 30 times this way

you need to do for 3 times a day and you can do this on both the hands the first

one can be done only on left palm and remaining 2 can be done on both your

hands so friends I hope you are clear with the three pressure points from the

beginning till the end so please try to do all these pressure points regularly

for around one month of time this pressure points really works but it

takes some time make sure you are taking a proper diet and also following the

medicines prescribed by the doctor and also following this pressure points and

thank you friends once again to watch my video see you again in the next video

till then bye bye thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more

videos

you

For more infomation >> ACUPRESSURE Points for Diabetes Cure | #EveryDayTips - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:11.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Excuse me, are these Manuel Alejandro's songs? Don't make any noise.

Your sister's probably sleeping.

-Okay. -Let's go to your room.

Take off your uniform so it doesn't get dirty.

Okay.

Nancy?

Nancy!

What's going on here?

I'm sorry, Mrs. Margarita!

What's this?

Please don't tell Mr. Jose and Ms. Anel.

Get out of here! Now!

You, Gonzalo...

what's in that head of yours?

-Huh? -Nothing, Mom.

It just happened.

We couldn't stop it.

What are you saying? That's why you came so often?

-To fix Anel's car supposedly? -I am going to fix it.

No, you won't!

Get out of here right now!

I don't want to see you again!

-Mom... -Don't "Mom" me!

You and I will talk later. Get out!

-You look so beautiful! -So great to see you.

It's been so long.

Anel. How are you, girl?

I'm so happy to see you too.

Did you get the flowers I sent you when Marysol was born?

Yes.

Forgive me for not calling you to thank you.

No, it's okay. Don't worry.

Let me introduce you to my husband.

-Okay. -Darling!

-Darling. -The alcohol will preserve you.

Hello. Good evening.

Victor, how are you?

Victor Frenk, my husband, this is Anel Noreña.

You hadn't met her. She's Jose's wife.

Good evening.

Well, let's call over a waiter or bartender...

whatever you wan

I warned you two months ago.

I thought you'd ended it.

It's not me. I swear.

Your son keeps coming after me.

Can't you say no?

If he's after you, it's because you let him in.

I promise it won't happen again.

But please tell him not to come back.

I have another solution.

The best way to get over someone is putting distance between you.

What do you mean?

It's time for you to leave this job and go elsewhere.

-Are you throwing me out? -You're not leaving me

any choice.

You two started this.

But...

I've seen all kinds come through here.

You make some contacts.

I'm going to need your help getting some passports,

really good ones,

with fake names for me and Maria.

I think I have someone.

But they have to be good,

looking like they were just issued by Foreign Affairs.

We'll be passing through several airports

and we can't get caught.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305)887-3060

Yeah. It's okay.

But hey...

You're so young to have all this money.

Tell me what's the secret.

Well, it's our life savings and we also own a bar.

We'll be cutting back now. We're going away from here.

Oh, well.

I'm here if you ever need anything, Maria.

Thank you. Goodbye.

See you.

Um...

before the recording industry association board.

That's right.

Me, the Deputy Secretary of the Interior.

You'll have to excuse me,

but I think you've made a huge mistake.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, sir.

That's basic.

You can't own all entertainment venues in the city

and make the rules at the same time.

Who says I can't?

I've been doing it all this time and I'll keep doing it.

The problem here is your insatiable nature.

You all want to hog everything.

Stick to producing albums.

Leave the rest of the business to others.

This is our business too.

These are our artists, our songs, and our work.

We're well within our right to exploit our product.

My darling Miss Gonzalez, let's not have problems.

I don't want to tell my friends at the Department of Treasury

to take a look at your numbers.

Are you threatening me?

Me?

You're the one making accusations.

This is a transnational company with money in many countries.

The suitcase and the bar. I'm leaving it to Alicia.

I also sent my aunt Margarita a letter.

You won't tell her?

No, I don't want her to ask me

why I'm moving halfway across the world to live

with a dangerous ex-convict.

Hey, where's the money?

Where we always keep it.

I just put it in a smaller bag.

That's fine.

It's not here.

What?

It's not here.

What do you mean it's not there?

I got fired because of you!

Please lower your voice.

I wasn't just fired from your brother's house.

Your mom must've said something

because the agency called me a thief.

-A thief? -You heard me.

Now I can't work anywhere. They said it!

This isn't fair.

Look, honey. Wait for me on the corner...

No!

I'll get in trouble if you're seen here.

You got me in trouble!

They won't even recommend me. What am I going to do?

Think of something!

Shh...

Alicia.

Tell your wife what happened!

Alicia. Alicia...

Don't you dare walk out on me!

Talk to your mother!

Calm down. We'll fix this, alright?

We'll fix it.

Alicia.

Anel, please open up. It's me.

Anel! Open up. What's wrong?

Use a screwdriver. They're in the kitchen.

Anel, please open the door. It's me.

Where are the keys?

I don't have them! I can't find them!

Anel! Open the door!

Gabo, it doesn't matter.

We have the passports. We can still go.

That money was my entire life savings.

I know.

But you're out now. That's all that matters.

We'll find money to buy the airplane tickets and we'll go.

No, Maria.

I want us to start over, but I don't want it to be

like it's always been for me.

Especially not in another country.

Honey, I know what it's like to start over.

But we can do it together.

It's not fair.

We need to get that money back.

What do you want to do?

I don't know,

but I didn't wait five years in prison for this.

Someone took that money and they're going to give it back.

Anel! Anel!

Anel, are you okay? What's wrong?

-I want to see Mom! -Why's there blood?

Mom, please take Pepito and call Dr. Cristerna.

What's wrong, Anel? What is this?

<i> The women in my life have been</i> <i> a source of great support.</i>

-Anel! -I'm fine.

She injected herself with amphetamines.

<i> But they weren't always a</i> <i> wonderful thing in my life.</i>

<i> At times, they became</i> <i> an overwhelming,</i>

<i> almost insurmountable burden.</i>

Why'd you do this, Anel?

I'm sick of being fat.

<i> Talk to me.</i> <i> What do you need?</i>

<i> What do you want?</i>

Put in some effort. I invite you to do that.

Anel. Anel, what's wrong?

Anel, please wake up! Anel!

I'd lost someone's extremely important support in my life.

Stay calm. Please.

I never would've been unfaithful to you.

I loved you, Gonzalo.

But you betrayed me.

I've put up with a lot,

but I'll never forgive you for this.

See this glass?

Do you?

Take a good look at it.

That's us, Gonzalo.

Go on. Fix it.

Glue it back together.

Make it whole again.

Alright.

I'll come back when you've calmed down.

Give it to me, Gabo.

I will, after you let Maria go.

Listen up.

You don't call the shots here so slow your roll.

Let Maria go.

Please stop.

Zip it, Maria.

Come on, Gabo.

You're out and you have a very cute girlfriend.

Are you going to put her in danger?n the draw.

These right here?

Let go!

I told you to leave, you bastard.

Thank him for coming.

No, thank him for having me over.

Jose is very nervous. He says he admires you a lot.

-What did you say? -That you really admire him.

Well, look, I don't have much time.

There's a poker game I have to get to.

But I just wanted to let you know

that I think you are a fine singer.

One of the few.

He's short on time and has a poker game to get to

and that you're one of the few good singers.

Thank you so much, Maestro Sinatra.

I'm honored to be here with you.

Call me Frank, my friend.

Understood?

In Mexico, justice is served faster outside the courtroom.

Get ready to be schooled. What's his name?

Felix.

Felix asked you to meet him here

because baby girl wanted a license.

That's okay.

He didn't hand it over, so no crime was committed.

Then the clerk and the deceased began to argue...

in front of you over a debt.

Things got heated and they insulted each other.

The clerk pulled out the gun, shot him and took off.

And you were stuck with the body.

Understood?

-Good. -But...

The le Sit.

I don't know how I got through th

Let's sit.

That bad?

You won't believe what I'm about to tell you.

You finally got rid of her... permanently.

Are you talking about Kiki?

Yes, girl. The one and only.

Natalia Herrera Calles is dead.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK captioning@telemundo.com (305) 887-3060

Hey, how's it going?

Hi, Jose.

Why the long face? Do I look so bad?

No, everything's fine.

Do you want to say something?

Jose.

Mr. Manolo's stealing from you. I know it for a fact.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305) 887-3060

For more infomation >> José José | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:04.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

to murdering my sister is now here.

Two years ago, when the time came for Sofia's execution,

we came upon new information

about the human trafficking ring here in the US

that contradicted her statements.

We asked the judge to postpone her execution

in order to review her case.

<i> We handled everything</i> <i> with absolute discretion.</i>

<i> The judge ordered Sofia</i> <i> to present herself in court</i>

<i> so he could</i> <i> evaluate the situation.</i>

<i> We told the press</i> <i> Sofia was headed to a hearing</i>

Like I said, we covered every single angle and even then,

we didn't realize it, but there was a leak.

<i> During the transfer...</i>

<i> A truck came out of nowhere</i> <i> and hit the van Sofia was in.</i>

<i> The guards died immediately</i> <i> and Sofia almost died.</i>

You know what?

Didn't they deserve your compassion?

Deserve a father?

They deserve everything. Absolutely everything.

And I failed them.

There's nothing you can call me or tell me

that I don't call or tell myself every damn day!

I had to choose.

Karina and Tomas were okay. They were healthy.

See you, bro.

I'll be brief, Ernesto.

We have a serious problem that might ruin all our plans.

I called Senator Cummings because this concerns him too.

If you're worried about Juan Estevez in Colombia,

don't worry.

We've already figured that out. We even...

Estevez shouldn't be a problem anymore, but I am worried

about the implications of his unfortunate suicide.

That's why I'm asking you

to do something irksome but necessary.

I need you to leave the country immediately.

Why?

We have consul positions available

in three different locations right now.

Barcelona, LA, and Rio de Janeiro.

Choose one and it's yours.

Vane?

Vane.

No, ma'am. He seems high.

No! That's not true!

That's not true! Don't touch me!

Don't touch me.

-What happened? -I don't know.

What do you mean you don't?

You said a girl died because of you.

-Well? -I don't know!

I can't remember!

You'd better remember!

This won't get you anywhere!h.

Where's the tie you were wearing?

I think I put it on Vanessa.

We were just playing, Dad.

Are you saying there's a body with your tie around its neck?

What were you thinking, you imbecile?

I know I messed up, but please don't let them send me to jail.

You have to do something. Do something...

Shut up!

Pastrana, please find out who's going to handle this case.

We have to get rid of anything

that can be traced back to Julian.

Use the PGR contacts.

I know it's tough, but we could really use your help.

I'll do my best to keep you and Sofia away from each other.

You don't have to worry about that.

We'll keep a strictly professional relationship.

I'll be cold and distant.

Great.

Once we have Cummings I promise I will personally help you

find the people responsible for your sister's death.

I appreciate that.

-You got it. -Well, let's get to work.

to do what she did years ago.

She hasn't changed one bit.

Check it out.

What's this?

Just check it out. See for yourself.

I found pictures of girls hidden in a box

at Sofia's house.

They're all Mexican or Central American.

They all happen to be undocumented.

She's doing the same thing!

She's gone back to trafficking minors again!

Come on! She can't be that stupid!

Well, of course she's not! Of course she's not!

That's the reason she's doing it with these girls!

Because they're afraid! Who are they gonna turn to?

The police? No. They're scared.

The FBI? Nope!

The FBI provided her with a new identity.

It's the perfect cover for her!

Don't you understand?

She cannot be charged for another crime

because, legally speaking, she's dead, Joel.

Sofia can't go to prison...

but Alejandra Miranda can.

-Who? -Alejandra Miranda.

That's the new name the FBI gave her.

It's perfectly legal and she can go to prison.

What are you doing here, Rodrigo?

So you are my father.

Your mother must be worried sick.

No. Mom only lies.

Let's call her now

-to let her know you're okay. -No!

I want you to explain.

You left because you already had two kids

and you didn't want more.

I didn't know your mom was pregnant.

If I'd known, it would've been different.

So why'd you leave?

It's hard to explain.

But I regret it.

And I want to be a father to you.

-Where's Rodrigo? Well, you-Hi.eady are.

What happened?

He's fine. He's getting a soda.

What happened to him?

He snuck into my car.

I found him when I got home.

Charlie got really sick so I had to bring him.

That's him.

Mom.

Don't be mad at him.

And why does Rodrigo know?

You're not going to speak?

-Listen. -Does he...?

Hey!

We have another brother.

His name's Charlie.

What?

Why didn't you tell us, Mom?

It's because he's married, right?

-He remarried! -That's enough!

I'll tell you everything I know, but listen first

and don't interrupt me.

<i> the White House has stated</i> <i> that it will be built.</i>

<i> In other news, the Mexican</i> <i> Ministry of Foreign Affairs</i>

<i> has just announced </i>

<i> who will be appointed</i> <i> to their consulate in LA.</i>

<i>None other than former governor,</i> <i> Ernesto Martinez.</i>

It's no problem at all.

You can come pick her up after you're done.

Good afternoon, Mr. Mulray. Can we talk?

That's not my name.

A mutual friend from Indiana tells me

you're interested in a very special kind of merchandise.

I can get it for you.

-And who's that...? -They're beautiful

and won't cause trouble.

Who is that friend?

Tell me which one you're interested in and we'll talk.

Tell me who told you about me.

-Don't touch me. -Tell me who.

-Are you a cop? -Hey.

Are you police?

-No! Don't touch me! -You gotta...

-She's a criminal. -Really?

She's the one... who started.

She's trying to sell me girls.

I'm gonna get on the phone

-and call the cops. -Do whatever you want!

-Call the FBI! Call Interpol! -I'm gonna call right now.

Go ahead!

Be my guest.

Santiago, you should be home with Raquel.

what you did wouldn't hurt so much.

Don't you see? I also hurt myself!

I went against my wishes and feelings.

There were days I felt dead inside.

Thinking of you and our time together kept me going.

Dreaming of you was my only consolation.

The truth is that I love you with all my heart.

Your room is over there.

Paula! Julian!

I'm home!

Julian. Julian, wake up!

-Paula, we need to talk. -Your father's here!

Get out! It's your father!

I tried.

I really did, but the more I tried to stay unbiased,

neutral,

the more my emotions betrayed me.

I can't change the way I feel.

I need to admit that I've fallen for you.

I'm sorry. I'm not in a position to fall for anyone.

No, I understand completely.

Besides, I can't do anything about it.

It'd go against my ethics.

For now, I'm your handler and we work together,

so I need to hide my feelings.

But once Cummings, Martinez, and all those bastardshÑ

I'm here on behalf of the Mexican government.

I'm here to tell you you're not alone.

You have the full support of our government!

We're here to build bridges, not walls.

Long live Mexico!

Screw you, Governor!

Let go! Alondra!

They're taking her!

ControlYour bakery?ng on?

You're too stupid to own anything.

Besides, it's obvious you're here illegally.

Oh!

So you still don't have papers?

Jennifer!

What are you doing here?

Putting your mistress in her place.

She's not my mistress and she's not to blame

-for anything. -You lied to me!

You swore you wouldn't come looking for her again.

-But you did. -I kept my word.

For ten years, I ignored my feelings

and never went looking for Eliza.

I gave up the only woman I've ever loved to be with Charlie.

Shut up.

No, Jennifer. Not anymore.

I was looking for my daughter.

I saw her in the news and I got scared.

You don't believe me, right?

You still think I'm in cahoots with Ernesto.

You think I'm a murderer and a criminal.

That's why you're following me and spying on me.

I'm only following you to help you.

Don't lie to me.

You're only following me because you want proof

that I'm a murderer so you can destroy me.

That's all you want. To lock me up.

Everything you said the other day was a lie.

-I'm so stupid! -Sofia.

-Let go!

Where are you going?

I said let go!

Don't touch me!

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK CAPTIONING@TELEMUNDO.COM (305) 887-3060

For more infomation >> Al Otro Lado Del Muro | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:04.

-------------------------------------------

Enemigo Íntimo | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:16.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

No, no!

-Did you like the surprise? -Are you kidding me?

It's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time.

So? How did she look?

Older.

With eyes full of sadness.

-------, I couldn't stop looking at her.

I didn't want her to go.

So tell me the truth...

how'd you get her here?

I used a contact I knew I could use one day.

You've got lots of secrets, girl.

But you know what?

You'll be safe with me.

What does that mean?

Starting now, you have my loyalty for whatever you need.

As long as I'm here,

no one will come anywhere near you.

You get me?

WHey, Tilapia.?

You messed up Salsero real good.

See you later, man.

You see?

You've become a legend since your fight with him.

So I see.

Here.

into forking out the money. po

I want it all.

Legally... in one lump sum.

No installments.

And I want a lawyer for Roxana.

Do you understand that or should I spell it out?

Frank, this isn't about our individual needs.

Everything is connected.

No lawyer, no money.

No money, no campaign.

Federico, we'll do everything within our power

to get your fiancé out, okay?

h!

I hope you've learned never to mess with me again.

I'm in charge here.

The only reason you're still alive

is because I still respect the Professor.

Let's go.

Let them go.

Move it! Move it!

Go get help! Now!

Are you okay? Let me help you up.

Can you get up? Can I help?

Let me help you.

"O God, did Romeo's hand shed Tybalt's blood?

O serpent heart hid with a flowering face!"

Hello, Eduardo.

Roxana had kitchen duty.

She said to meet her there

to do the assignment on Romeo and Juliet.

-Thanks. -You're welcome.

Alright, let's continue.

"Did ever dragon keep so fair a cave?"

You can go.

By the look on your face,

it's obvious things didn't go according right.

But who knows? You always look like ----.

You're done here.

Hey, homeboy.

If you don't want me to ruin your truck,

you gotta let me use the bathroom.

Roxana.

I'm here.

I need you to listen to me.

I'm getting out of here and once I'm out,

I'll get you out too.

I promise you.

But in order for that to happen, I need to survive.

And I'll only survive

if Guillotine protects me from Zoraida.

No, I can protect you.

What's wrong?

What happened?

Don't try to get smart. And make it fast.

We don't have much time.

Hey, hey!

You're going to help me or something?

You think I'll let you go in by yourself?

Sorry. Ladies only.

Oh, please!

Alright, man.

So? Things went wrong, right?

Be quiet and hurry up.

Hurry, Puma. I don't have time.

Do you hear me? Move it.

Listen to me.

Come out or I'm coming in! Open up!

----!

----!

That's it, Puma!

-You're done. -Shoot.

Shoot me if you're man enough.

I won't have another death on my hands

-because of you. -Another death?

How many you got?

That's not your problem. Let's go.

Down!

-Let go! -Don't move!

-------! -Hold still!

My people in Mexico City did their thing.

Everything checks out. Tapia's who he says he is.

There was only one small thing.

What?

We need to tell the Commander about this.

According to his record,

this Eduardo Tapia guy's great at American football.

But when they mentioned it to his sister, she didn't know.

<i> It might seem trivial,</i> <i> until it's not.</i>

Fine.

I'll talk to my people in Las Dunas.

I don't want this problem to grow.

Thanks.

Email Deleted

Do we know who Priamo's talking to?

No, but we think they're someone high up

within the Mil Cumbres Cartel.

Then we need to trace the signal

so we can find out where the cartel people are.

Sorry, Commander. We couldn't trace the call.

They used a phone that has no GPS system.

And the one Priamo used is pretty advanced,

like the ones used by the US military.

----!

Excuse me.

What's up?

I was on the phone with Priamo.

Were you?

Using this piece of crap cell phone?

Wait till I get you a smartphone.

You'll notice the difference.

Son, I won't throw away this piece of crap, like you call it

because I've used it for years.

It doesn't matter that it's old.

Okay.

What did Priamo say?

He said there's an issue with an inmate in Las Dunas,

but I'll handle it without making a fuss.

We'll see about that.

Las Dunas is a gold mine for us,

but lately it's been a mess.

Where's Tilapia?

He left a while back. What do you need?

Not much.

I talked to the boss and it turns out this fool

is really good at American football.

Strangely, we've never seen him play in the yard.

-What's strange about that? -What do you mean?

If he's keeping that little secret,

who knows what else he's hiding?

What'll you do?

Waste him. What else?

Is that what the boss asked you to do?

Something like that. He phrased it differently.

I'd suggest you wait and see if he's as good as people say.

You don't want to upset the boss.

Killjoy.

You startled me.

What's up?

Oldie promised me a cut of her merch

and control of a zone for me to sell it in if I waste you.

What're you gonna do?

You brought my mom here so I could see her.

I'll never forget that.

Still, you need to think this over.

If you don't kill the Cuban,

others will want to mess you up.

Just say the word

and I'll handle it once the game is over.

Think about it.

What's up, honey?

Ready to see your boy toy get his ass kicked?

Not now.

Babe, I just came to tell you to watch out for Puma.

Puma and I understand each other.

Well, my grandmother used to say

that a leopard never changes its spots,

especially not one like Puma.

A toothache is less painful than watching you play!

wait and hope."

The end.

What an ending.

Yes.

What do you think Dumas meant to say with that last phrase?

Don't answer just yet.

Think about it for ten minutes and write your answer down.

Get everyone out right now.

Hey, princess.

I bring you a new poem.

It's not much...

but I was inspired by our marvelous meeting.

Thank you.

I needed to see you.

Really?

Well, aren't I a lucky guy.

Could I have a few minutes of your time when we're done here?

I'd give you a lifetime if you asked for it, baby.

Okay?

Right. Of course.

Sweetie, one thing is to sleep with him,

but this is something else.

Don't worry about me, Ochun. I know what I have to do.

For more infomation >> Enemigo Íntimo | Recap (03/23/18) | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 15:16.

-------------------------------------------

BRUDER TRUCK and TRACTOR PLOW farming action video for kids - Duration: 10:36.

Bruder truck | Bruder tractor | Farming toys | World of toys channel

For more infomation >> BRUDER TRUCK and TRACTOR PLOW farming action video for kids - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Cleaning Contract - Do Your Clients Need to Sign One? - Duration: 5:43.

Should a customer sign a cleaning contract?

It's a great question and we're going to talk about that today.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown and this is, Ask a House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question,

and I get to help you find an answer.

Today's show is brought to us by HouseCleaning360.com

That is a website that connects homeowners

with home service providers.

So, if you need a house cleaner, or a professional organizer, or hoarding and junk removal, or

carpet cleaning or, window washing, or you need a home decorator to help you hang blinds

and paint the walls of your house, they have painters, they have pressure washers.

They have somebody to come out and even clean your hot tub and your swimming pool.

So, if you need a home service provider, you can find them on HouseCleaning360.com.

And if you are a home service provider and you're not listed, run over there and grab

a listing so people can find you, because we are funneling all of our friends over there

to find your business.

All righty, on to today's show, which is from a house cleaner who has this question.

Speaker 2: Hi Angie, I am a new sub on YouTube and I am super excited that I found you.

My fiancé and I recently started a cleaning company and you are super helpful.

I can't wait to get your book.

My question is, should we be having customers to sign a contract for our services immediately,

or should it be if they are returning customers?

I can't wait to check out your answer.

Thanks so much.

Angela Brown: Yes, yes, yes.

You should have customers sign a cleaning contract, and here's the reason why.

When you get married, you are signing a contract.

There are nuptials, there are agreements, there's a marriage license.

What you're saying is, "I understand the rules of this arrangement, and I agree to them,

and I will follow through to them until death do us part."

There are verbal vows, there are written vows.

That is a person you love most in your life.

This is a person you have worked your entire life building up to this moment.

And now you're here and guess what, there's a contract that you sign.

So, you're not marrying a house cleaning contract, so why if this is not even as significant,

why wouldn't you also solidify the deal?

Because it's every bit as important in the sense that you are merging a relationship.

You are the service provider, they are buying your service.

And so, you got to make very crystal clear that they understand what the terms of the

arrangement are.

So, it doesn't have to be called a contract or a cleaning contract.

You can call it a letter of agreement.

With my clients, it's always been an agreement.

"Hey, if you'll just authorize this agreement, we'll go ahead and get started."

What the agreement says, and it's different for every company, it's your rules and regulations.

It's what happens when somebody's sick.

If I'm sick, here's what happens.

If you're sick, here's what happens.

If you don't pay me on time, here's what happens.

They are your rules and your regulations.

"Oh, by the way, I take three vacations a year, these are the days I'm going to be gone.

Just want to let you know upfront."

That's all in the letter of agreement.

If you go on vacation, here's what happens.

And so, it's all specified in this quick little thing that you just breeze through real quickly,

and then you leave it with the customer when they sign it.

They sign it, they have a copy, you have a copy.

It goes inside their customer file, and now there are no wonderings if and when they're

supposed to pay you.

Or, if and when they are allowed to leave your to-do list.

Or, if and when they get to cancel your service.

All of that is spelled out in your letter of agreement.

So, should you have a cleaning contract?

I'd say absolutely yes because it's going to make your job a whole lot easier down the

road when there may be confusions.

Now, it's true in the house cleaning business that you're going to have a lot of accounts

as your business expands and as you start hiring employees, and as your business gets

bigger and you build this cleaning empire.

If you don't have customer agreements on file, you're just asking for a boatload of headaches,

because you will be dealing forever with customer issues that should have been resolved on your

initial walkthrough.

I don't say this to be mean, I say this from a place of love,

but it's like when you get married.

Right up front in that honeymoon phase when everything is good and kind and everybody's

everybody's best friends, that's when you want to sign those contracts.

You do not want to sign those contracts in small claims court when you're trying to figure

out how come you never got paid and the customer said, "I didn't know I was supposed to pay."

Or, "I didn't know how much I was supposed to pay."

Or, "I didn't know that that wasn't included."

So, you don't want to wait until that honeymoon phase is over.

When you go in and the customer is like, "Oh yes, this sounds like an excellent deal.

I would love to hire you."

"Great, let's sign this letter of agreement so that we're both playing off the same page

and there are no surprises later on."

I always tell people, I don't like surprises and people are like, "I know, me either."

Great, we're going to get along just fine.

So, should you have a cleaning contract?

Yes, I highly recommend it, and that's my two cents for today.

All right, until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> Cleaning Contract - Do Your Clients Need to Sign One? - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Characteristics Of Astrologer And Doctor | Yoga Manjari | Jyothisyam Tips | Vaidyam | Astrology Tips - Duration: 25:49.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Characteristics Of Astrologer And Doctor | Yoga Manjari | Jyothisyam Tips | Vaidyam | Astrology Tips - Duration: 25:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mario Pani , 107 º aniversario del nacimiento de Mario Pani. - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Mario Pani , 107 º aniversario del nacimiento de Mario Pani. - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Raj Chakraborty Movies List - Duration: 1:23.

Raj Chakraborty Movies List

For more infomation >> Raj Chakraborty Movies List - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled: The Series - Friendship Song (CZ) - Duration: 0:30.

♪ You and me, we belong to each other, ♪

♪ friends, at any time, ♪

♪ Do not worry, love will not give up. ♪

♪ I know, you and me, ♪

♪ I say it modestly, ♪

♪ we are pair, a partner for me, ♪

♪ That's it, the truth is a few letters, ♪

♪ Always only you and me, ♪

♪ Just you and me. ♪

For more infomation >> Tangled: The Series - Friendship Song (CZ) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sorted order printing of a given array that represents a BST | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Sorted order printing of a given array that represents a BST | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Milo Murphy's Law - I'm All Tied Up Today (CZ) - Duration: 1:18.

Yeah, they already sent me the shoes.

I am glad to hear it.

Look!

Hamsaurus 2

♪ Like yesterday, today I don't have time, ♪

♪ And the boys want to play too. ♪

♪ And yelling like a shipment on a rope, ♪

♪ I eternally tied. ♪

♪ I forget the commitments, ♪

♪ Who will come to help? ♪

Hey, kids, get away than you do some damage. (♪ ... they would untie ... ♪)

♪ ... with you tied up. ♪

♪ ... with you tied up. ♪ (God)

♪ ... with you tied up. ♪

♪ I have a lot of with you. ♪

Through you have only two shoes, it's really a lot of laces.

Physically it's inexplicable!

Hey!

♪ I have a lot of with you. ♪

I see!

♪ With you tied up. ♪

♪ And that game's full of balls, ♪

♪ I juggle like a madman, ♪

♪ I do all, my fingers tremble, ♪

♪ I'm tied up with it! ♪

Look at it, it's here again!

Oh, Murphy shows us a monologue!

Very nice Murphy, you missed a lamp.

No, I love being a mayor! No!

♪ I have a lot of with you. ♪

♪ Come and call for help. ♪

For more infomation >> Milo Murphy's Law - I'm All Tied Up Today (CZ) - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 27:16.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 27:16.

-------------------------------------------

세상은 요지경 신신애 근황|K-News - Duration: 9:51.

For more infomation >> 세상은 요지경 신신애 근황|K-News - Duration: 9:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hyderabad Powerful Baba Temple || साईं बाबा || Hyderabad || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 1:44.

DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything about INDIAN temples grandeur and visual feast

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét