Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 29 2018

Hey, it's Transgender Day of Visibility later on this week!

So let's talk about why I really friggin' care about this holiday.

[intro music]

Hello I'm Jackson Bird and today we're talking about… gay stuff.

So as many of you know, I did not come out as transgender until I was 25.

Yes, I'm older than 25.

I'm in my late twenties.

Yes, I still look like a teenager.

Eternal trans baby face.

I just want you to hit me up when you find your first grey hair and I'm still using the

student discount.

Cha-ching.

Anyways, why did it take so long for me to come out and transition?

Well, the short answer is that I grew up in Texas in the 90s and had no idea that trans

men existed.

But the long answer is… well, first that the short answer is a lie.

I did know that trans men existed.

I just didn't think they could be gay.

And I thought that I might… be… gay… y'know, if I were… a man.

Spoiler warning: I'm not gay.

I'm what us intellectuals call… bisexual.

But again, growing up in Texas in the 90s, no matter how I felt inside, I was conditioned

to believe that I was a girl who liked boys.

And I did and I do like boys, but any thoughts of liking girls was pushed wayyyy deep down.

(slowmo voice) Deep down.

Even deeper down than my suspicions that I probably should've just been born a boy

to begin with.

That one I actually thought about quite a lot.

So, when I stumbled on an Oprah special one day after middle school about transgender

kids, my mind was blown.

Here were kids about my age who had been assigned female at birth, but whose parents were letting

them live as the boys they'd always known themselves to be.

Now that I think about it, if that counts, that was like the first time that I actually

saw myself reflected back in media.

And I remember spending the whole time watching it thinking about how it applied to me and

how I could talk to my mom about it and start living like those boys were.

But towards the end of the episode, Oprah asked one of the teenage boys if he liked

girls and he said yes.

Which made sense to me because he was a boy so of course he liked girls, but then I thought

about it as it applied to me annnnd this whole new revelation came crashing down aroun dme.

Because I did NOT like girls.

Well, maybe I did.

I probably did.

But I didn't WANT to.

Because the culture that I grew up in in Texas had me so scared to think about girls in that

way when I was also being told I was a girl that I was frankly disgusted and terrified

by the thought… even if liking girls would've made me "straight" as a trans boy, even

still, I couldn't get my brain to a place where it wasn't terrifying to think about

the idea of liking girls.

That's how deeply conditioned I was with homophobia.

PLUS, I really did like boys.

Like, really really liked boys.

And I didn't know if I could give up liking boys for the sake of getting to live as my

true self.

Even if all I thought about nearly every minute of every day as a pre-teen was this imaginary

world where I was a boy with a boyfriend.

Because apparently, according to this Oprah special I saw, trans boys like girls.

Oprah said it, so it had to be true.

I couldn't find any other examples of trans boys out there, and certainly not any of trans

men so I just continued on growing up believing that I alone had been born with this awful

curse of being both trans AND gay.

Like, as if that was some improbable combination that no one else in the world possessed.

And that it made me SO weird that I could never tell anyone, could never do anything

about it.

I just had to suck it up and live my life as a girl.

But, of course eventually I went to college and met real trans people and queer people

and took gender theory courses and I learned everything there is to know about gender and

sexual diversity including most importantly that trans people can be any sexual or romantic

orientation.

Trans people are just like cis people.

We can be gay, straight, bi, pan, ace, whatever.

Being trans does not negate any of that.

And of course by the time I learned that and started unpacking all of my own feelings around

gender with like the actual words and knowledge to go behind it…

I started realizing that I had liked girls that whole time.

(lip smack) Yep.

Coulda just non-issue if I had just realized that from the start.

But the thing that I really want to hammer home is that I learned what it meant to be

trans when I was eleven and I kept it locked up inside of me for over ten years because

I had been misinformed.

Because I'd grown up in a culture of homophobia and transphobia and zero education.

Because the few media representations I stumbled upon were my education and they weren't

accurate or useful representations.

I spent nearly half my life thinking I was a standalone freak because I'd never given

a reason to think otherwise.

So THAT is why media representation matters.

THAT is why getting sex and gender education in schools matters.

Those are both crucial places of learning for kids and we need so much more responsible

and respectful representation in both of them.

'Cause like listen, as sad as it is that I spent nearly half my life confused and lonely

when I could've been able to transition before puberty and like how rad would that have been

to have gotten to live the childhood I always dreamt of?

But my story is hardly distressing compared to the much worse depression, dysphoria, substance

abuse, bullying, violence, and suicide that happens to so many other trans and gender

nonconforming kids out there as a result of a lack of education and role models.

All of which is why I do what I do.

It's why I make these videos.

It's why I travel around the world as a public speaker on trans issues.

And it's why I have a podcast amplifying the voices of trans people.

What's that?

Podcast?

Uh yeah!

Transmission is back on the airwaves March 31st, Transgender Day of Visibility.

Because visibility friggin' MATTERS.

Alright?

I might launch season two of Transmission like a day earlier 'cause Transgender Day

of Visibility is a Saturday and Saturday is a weird launch day.

But follow Transmission on Facebook or subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher or

wherever you get your podcasts so you can hear it as soon as season two as soon as it

drops.

Also, you can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram to get updates on the podcast and

all my other work.

I'm gonna leave some more resources on Transgender Day of Visibility down in the description

box.

In the comments today, I want to know the first time you saw a POSITIVE representation

of a trans person in the media, in school, or in your life.

Whether you are cis or trans, leave your comment below.

I hope you all have a very happy Transgender Day of Visibility on Saturday.

Thank you so much for watching, and I'll see ya next time.

So while in the fourth grade we're not doing pieces specifically on being transgender,

we are giving them lots of space to explore gender roles, which gives lots of space for

that trans kid – and you know there's the trans kid in the class, if not that one class

then in the school – it gives them space to say, "hey I don't have to be this.

Or it's okay for me to not like everything from the gender box."

But it also teaches other kids to treat that kid well later on.

- Ah, that is so much what I keep saying that I want desperately is like this kind of education

from such a young age.

For more infomation >> I THOUGHT I COULDN'T BE GAY AND TRANS - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Likely To Be Booted From Airports Nationally - Duration: 3:05.

Airports are facing criticism for only broadcasting CNN News in their facilities.

Critics say the exclusive broadcasting of CNN exposes travelers only to left leaning

partisan views.

The federal government plays a big role in financing the growth and development of airports,

so does that mean the taxpayers would have a choice of what news they see on the airport

television screen?

Joining me to talk about this is Mollye Barrows, legal journalist for the Trial Lawyer Magazine.

The truth is the best argument, whether it's left leaning, take left or right out of it.

You have people walking through airports, you feel like my tax money pays some of the

functions of this airport.

I don't want to be in here blasted with left wing, right wing.

I simply want to enjoy myself.

I want to be entertained.

Life is hard already.

My flight didn't make it.

Right.

I'm 24 hours away from home.

You can understand kind of the reaction.

I've seen CNN in those airports sometimes and you go, "My god, just give me a break.

Just lighten up."

Right.

What's the solution?

What's your take on this?

Well, a couple of things that jumped out me.

First of all, I didn't realize that CNN Airport News is what they call it, CNN Airport had

an exclusive contract with so many of these airports.

But it's a business model I guess they pitched in 1992 and they went with them and they said,

"We will pay you X amount of dollars over an eight year period of time, or however much

it is, and we'll adjust annually accordingly according to how much is fair to pay airports.

So we're going to pay you to run our news product."

And up until recent years, it's gone relatively unnoticed.

Either airports signed along because they didn't have any other options or they went

along with it because CNN made it easy for them and paid the most money to run their

content.

It's a business model that's been working for them, but I think it may eventually be

phased out to a certain extent.

I can see why some viewers would want to have a choice.

If you're stuck there in the airport, whether it's a layover or a flight or you're a business

person or personal travel, you want the option to change.

I guess you have the freedom to go and ask if you are to change it.

So here's the point.

What are you going to put on?

You got MSNBC, that's going to be left leaning.

Right.

Fox is going to be right leaning.

Is it the solution that I think California, San Francisco, I think-

Yes.

They have probably the better solution which is to upgrade the wifi process and make it

more accessible to people who just want to watch the stuff they want to watch.

What's your take?

Yeah.

I think you're exactly right.

I mean, and really that goes to the bigger issue of what you're talking about anyway.

Which is information and who has the right to see what and when and how that viewpoint

is presented and dispersed, if you will.

Whether it's airports or government offices, there's no more neutral ground for information

it seems.

Right.

And to a great extent, that goes back to your cell phone and that's what the airport in

San Francisco is saying, "Hey, everybody's got improved mobile devices.

We've improved our wifi.

They can watch whatever they want, whenever they want on whatever they want of their personal

devices."

So they took CNN down because of ... Mollye, thanks for joining me, okay?

Yeah.

Thank you, Pap.

For more infomation >> CNN Likely To Be Booted From Airports Nationally - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Khabib Nurmagomedov Lost ONCE says Tony Ferguson; Joanna Jedrzejczyk on Rose Namajunas Rematch - Duration: 4:34.

The 2nd out of the three fights that was in the works that I reported on has been officially

confirmed and that is Wonderboy vs Darren Till slated for may 27th in Liverpool.

This is a big deal for Till as he's been campaigning for this fight for months now

and with a win he could be only one fight away from a title shot being that Thompson

is ranked #1.

The only fight left for the UFC to confirm is Colby Covington vs Rafael Dos Anjos which

is rumored to be for the interim title.

Neil Magny vs Gunnar Nelson was also made official for ufc Liverpool on may 27th.

Magny is coming off his unanimous decision victory over carlos condit in December and

Gunnar Nelson is coming off his controversial KO loss to Santiago Ponzinnibio back in July

of last year.

There were 2 eye pokes that came prior to the KO.

I covered it extensively in a previous video which I'll link on the top right of the

screen if you wanna check it out to judge for yourself whether it was intentional or

not.

The UFC held a telephone conference for UFC 223 yesterday which mainly involved Khabib

and Tony talking over one another but nothing with substance was really said during the

exchange.

Khabib was asked if he had any added pressure in keeping his undefeated record intact here

were his thoughts.

"You know when I go to the cage I didn't think about, 'oh I'm undefeated' when

you are a man you don't like to lose.

When you go to with some man one on one of course you don't like to lose and you don't

want to lose.

Because, if you talk about this fight it's very big, a lot, of people are waiting for

this long time it's very big fight in the UFC.

A fight for the title, you know, a fight for the real title.

I don't want to lose, of course, everybody knows this.

When I go to the cage a lot of things will be on the line, but I stay focused all the

time and I stay focused.

I listen to my coaches, follow my gameplan, you know, something like that."

Tony Ferguson was asked whether he believed that Khabib lost to Gleison Tibau back in

2012.

Khabib won the fight via unanimous decision while Ferguson beat him via rear naked choke

in round 1 back in 2015.

Here's what Tony had to say.

"Have I seen that fight?

I'm the one that's been telling everybody that he lost that fight.

Think about it.

I'm 1 for 1 for takedowns.

He was 0 for 25.

You guy's all forget that I'm a 3 time all state.

I'm a state champ.

I'm a 2 time all American.

I'm a national champ.

I forgot about wrestling because I wanted to be a black belt in Jiu Jitsu.

I learned how to pull guard.

When I screwed up my arm I had to learn how to do muay thai.

But before all of that I loved boxing.

I've been hitting the speed bag since I was 16 years old.

I hit the bag better than Canelo and a lot of other people.

I hit a hell of a lot harder than all of them.

I don't need anybody to hold my hand to do anything I want to do, on my life.

I got god.

I got good looks.

I enjoy the process and I enjoy everything that I do and I get underneath this guys skin

and that's the best attribute that I can do.

Khabib: Who asked this question?

Who asked?

Who asked this question?

I need to know.

Keith: Yeah it's Keith with the MMA takeover.

Khabib: ok you watch this fight?

When I fight Tibau?

Keith: yeah.

I've seen the fight it was a great fight Tony: you almost cried in that fight.

Khabib: hey, please.

Calm down, Tony.

Tony: what do you mean calm down?

You almost cried when you lost there.

Khabib: ok, who do you think won this fight?

Keith: I scored the fight for Gleison Tibau.

Tony: you lost that s*** Khabib: how you give him?

All judges gave me 30-27 unanimously.

Tony: Yeah don't leave it to the judges that's what we do.

We learned that in the house.

Khabib: It's tony's time.

I understand now.

and finally joanna jedrzejczyk was asked during the conference whether she had plans to give

Rose Namajunas an automatic rematch like Rose Did and she also explained why the weight

cut was the culprit for her loss to Rose

"Of course she's the champion.

She could do whatever she wanted to do, but, it was not up to her.

After the fight, right after the fight, Dana said that he would get me back and that I

will get the rematch and I love Dana as a human being.

He is my boss and it's a pleasure for me to fight for the UFC and I don't care what

people are going to say, but, the thing is, he keeps his word.

He kept his word and he always keeps his word.

So, this is what I like about him and the UFC and then they knew, they heard, how hard

my weight cut was and how it impacted my performance that night.

They know who is the best strawweight in the world I will prove that in April 27th, but,

of course, I'm very happy that I will fight rose, and I think that I could not stand someone

fighting for the belt before me, because this belt belongs to me and I put a great camp

to prove that to all of you guys."

For more infomation >> Khabib Nurmagomedov Lost ONCE says Tony Ferguson; Joanna Jedrzejczyk on Rose Namajunas Rematch - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Alleged gun theft ring taken down in Seminole County - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Alleged gun theft ring taken down in Seminole County - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Plaque describing Jefferson Davis as a 'hero' removed from monument - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Plaque describing Jefferson Davis as a 'hero' removed from monument - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dems FLIP OUT At What Trump Just Put In Front Of The White House– It's NEVER Been Done Before! - Duration: 5:24.

Dems IRATE At What Trump Just Put RIGHT Outside The White House – It's NEVER Been Done

Before!

When you have a non-career politician as a president who only works for the citizen of

this great nation who placed their trust in him, you can bet that he'll bring a lot

of needed change to the White House.

Although we've seen endless examples of that in his first year, as he checked each

promise off his list that he made to Americans, now we're seeing him make massive visual

changes to the People's House itself, where he calls home.

There's a massive new installment going right outside the White House and certain

citizens who don't agree with him and furious about his sudden, unexpected decision.

President Trump is on a mission to make America great again as his biggest goal while in office.

He's already proven to accomplish that plan with bringing back jobs and resuscitating

the deeply devastated economy.

He has managed to accomplish these things in record time by putting his focus on massive

issues and oversights that his predecessor did not, mostly because they weren't important

to Barack Hussein Obama who had misplaced priorities.

However, there's one issue deep and dear to Trump which affects the heart of America

that he's putting an incredible focus on by what he's having installed right outside

the White House.

Regardless of what it represents, his racist detractors are irate that he would do this,

without realizing what they're really saying in hating on this important installation.

This pretty much proves that the president, no matter what incredible bi-partisan thing

he does, is judged for all the wrong reasons no matter what.

It's damned if you do, damned if you don't, so he just sticks to what he knows in his

heart is right.

Trump has made it known that there has been a long-ignored epidemic in this country that

needs immediate attention.

Nothing is killing Americans more than the opioid crisis, which he has made his personal

mission to combat while in office.

While death by this addiction is certainly unfortunate, the true victims are the ones

left behind and alone after losing a loved one caught in this dangerous epidemic that's

spiraled out of control.

Those are the people who have been ignored but are now getting the attention they deserve

with what Trump has done for them outside the White House.

Washington Post reports: The White House next month will host a memorial

installation that will depict the 22,000 people who died in 2015 from a prescription opioid

overdose.

The memorial will be hosted by the National Park Service and the nonprofit National Safety

Council and will be placed on the White House Ellipse, home of the National Christmas Tree.

"This stirring exhibit will be open to the public from April 12 through April 18 to educate

visitors on the devastating impact of the opioid crisis," White House press secretary

Sarah Sanders said during her opening remarks at the press briefing Tuesday.

It is part of the National Safety Council's "Stop Everyday Killers" campaign and shows

a wall of engraved pills depicting the faces of people who died.

Next to them is a note memorializing their lives.

It has toured in other U.S. cities, including Chicago and Pittsburgh.

"These stories are tough to hear, and this exhibit will be an intensely emotional and

somber experience," Sanders said.

"But it's also a reminder that lives are at stake, and we must take action to end the

plague of addiction that is ravaging communities all across our nation."

The attention needs to be on this immense issue, but Trump's detractors want to keep

it on themselves have attempted to do so by creating racism in this important memorial.

According to The Root: Can someone tell me where the crack memorial

is in Washington, D.C.?

Seriously, where is the wall with the list of names of all the people gone too soon to

the drug that ravaged the black community?

Or, even more so, where can I find the heroin memorial in Baltimore?

Baltimore has been pegged the heroin capital of America, with as many as 1 out of 10 residents

struggling with the highly addictive narcotic, so surely there is some kind of commemorative

statue to honor the lives lost to this epidemic.

The whitest news to ever come out of the White House happened Tuesday as the president of

little pickup trucks with fat tires announced how happy he was to announce the addition

of an opioid memorial in President's Park coming in April.

I'm baffled by the casual causality of this shit.

You'd think they'd have enough awareness to note the racial disparity in sentencing

during the crack epidemic vs. the opioid epidemic to say that a memorial for addicts lost to

a drug that disproportionately affects white people might be a bridge too far.

It's a sick assertion for this liberal, racist to make since they would attack him

tenfold had he done the same kind of memorial in black neighborhoods.

Drugs don't discriminate, they are all an issue that plagues all parts of society now

more than ever, regardless of race.

African Americans are as hooked on opioids as whites, as the number one drug epidemic

in America.

If Trump were to target crack use among black communities they would condemn him for claiming

blacks were predominately more addicted to crack than whites, even though they themselves

just admitted it in their argument against a good thing he's doing now that Obama never

cared about.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Dems FLIP OUT At What Trump Just Put In Front Of The White House– It's NEVER Been Done Before! - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cardin meets with students over school safety - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Cardin meets with students over school safety - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Appeals court upholds new trial for Adnan Syed - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Appeals court upholds new trial for Adnan Syed - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Final hours of legislative session in Alabama - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Final hours of legislative session in Alabama - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Protesters block Golden 1 Center, call for justice in Stephon Clark's death - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Protesters block Golden 1 Center, call for justice in Stephon Clark's death - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Demonstrators protest in front of Sacramento County DA's office - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Demonstrators protest in front of Sacramento County DA's office - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Giselle Reyes opina de las denuncias del Miss Venezuela | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Giselle Reyes opina de las denuncias del Miss Venezuela | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Roseanne' Ratings Blowout Stuns Hollywood- They Never Expected What Just Happened - Duration: 5:30.

Roseanne' Ratings Blowout Stuns Hollywood- They Never Expected What Just Happened.

The numbers are in, and just like November of 2016, we discover that it's Trump supporters

for the win.

Tuesday night's highly anticipated Roseanne reboot was a smashing success, according to

Yahoo, who reports that the ratings are breaking records.

The first episode in the double episode opener is reported to have drawn 17.7 million pairs

of eyes, and have a 4.9 rating in adults 18 to 49.

The second episode at 8:30 PM rose even higher to 18.6 million viewers, and a 5.3 in 18-49.

For the 8 PM hour, Roseanne averaged a 5.1 in 18-49 and 18.2 million viewers.

To make the success even more impressive is the fact that this broadcast shows an audience

that was up 10 percent from the May 1997 finale telecast 21 years ago, and topped the viewership

of the final 12 telecasts of the original run's 1996 to 97 season.

Despite the obviously pro-Trump main character, Roseanne scored as the highest rated show

on entertainment television in 6 years among adults 18 to 49, and TV's highest-rated

comedy telecast on any night in 3 to 1-2 years– since 9-22-14.

It is the top scripted telecast this season only behind the post-Super Bowl episode of

This Is Us.

The question on many TV executives minds right now is no doubt "why?"

Why did this simple, revamp of classic break records and bring in more viewers than the

other, more politically correct re-boots.

According to Breitbart News, it's their approach to the modern day problems that families

face being politically divided, and the fact that they don't shy away from showing both

sides of the issue:

'Tuesday night's two-episode revival of Roseanne launched with the same emotional

flare that made the original Conner family working-class comedy a 90s cult classic, updated

for the millennial age and set in the Trump era.

After a 20-year hiatus, the magnanimous matriarch Roseanne Barr is reunited with her on-screen

husband Dan (John Goodman), and the pair face new family challenges — Roseanne's unemployed

daughter Darlene (Sara Gilbert) has moved in with her two children, Becky, (Alicia Goranson)

widowed, struggles to become a surrogate, and Jackie (Laurie Metcalf) clashes with Roseanne

over the election of Donald Trump.

One emotional moment manufactures a rare TV siting: a flyover state denizen offering an

honest and raw, reason-based rationale for supporting Trump.

'He talked about jobs, Jackie!

Roseanne says to her 'Nasty Woman' T-shirt-clad sister, who vocally supported Hillary Clinton

but walked into the booth and voted for Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

'He said he'd shake things up!

I mean, this might come as a complete shock to you, but we almost lost our house, the

way things are going.'

Moments later, just before the family eats dinner, Roseanne says a prayer — she asks

Jackie, 'Would you like to take a knee?' — in which she thanks God for her son D.J.'s

(Michael Fishman) safe return home from his military service in Syria and 'most of all

Lord, thank you, for making America great again.'

Though the reboot is not steeped in political party politics, Roseanne admits, to the New

York Times, that she wanted 'to have that dialogue about families torn apart by the

election and their political differences of opinion and how we handle it.

I thought that this was an important thing to say at this time.'

Roseanne Barr told the Times, it's about 'How families are still struggling and what

they do about it.'

There's an arc in this season, and it's the closest I've been to doing what I want

to do,' the 65-year-old said.

'It's about everything in our country.

It's about opioids and health care.

How we deal with whole new issues that we didn't even have before, like gender-fluid

kids.

How working class people — how and why they elected Trump.'

'It's an accurate portrayal of these people and people like them,' Roseanne said of

Trump voters.

'In terms of what they think, and how they feel when they are the ones who send their

kids over to fight.

We've been in wars for a long, long time, which everybody seems to forget — but working

class people don't forget it because their kids are in it.'

The second episode, 'Dress to Impress,' follows Darlene's gender fluid son Mark,

who enjoys wearing girls clothing.

The episode is dominated by familiar fare: school bullies, the pain of unfulfilled like

goals, and a parent's penchant for fixing their children's (or grandchildren's)

problems.

The cast (and the couch) is the same as the original award-winning show but the sharp

punchlines still land, and family values remain real."

Hollywood has consistently produced liberal television for our consumption and actors

and actresses for our children to look up to, and America is over it.

That was proven by the ratings that this anti-liberal narrative show brought with it.

While it's fully within the rights of each studio or executive to decide to produce whatever

programming they feel like making, if it's really about the money, and not about brainwashing,

we should start to see a lot more conservative inclusive content

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Roseanne' Ratings Blowout Stuns Hollywood- They Never Expected What Just Happened - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Awareness Meditation (POE 49) My Dirty Little Secret - Duration: 13:07.

awareness meditation how to do it coming up in this video

keep watching hey guys Yuri Divine here, helping you reach your dreams and

amplify your power remember to amplify your power and

subscribe or like on the Bell there you go okay guys now we're gonna

be doing the actual awareness meditation here today live on the divine channel

path of enlightenment as you remember we have just learned about the swadisthana

chakra the awareness sphere we have activated the physical aspect the body

awareness meditation from the back then we did the chakra activation from the

front meditation so let's put there and let's do it

sit in a comfortable mid to posture any posture will do but for me I feel that

probably just a normal cross-legged posture so not not like a lot Lotus or

anything but for the purposes of this meditation I feel that just a normal

cross-legged posture will do nicely awareness meditation let's do this so as

you know this is the awareness sphere that helps us to know ourselves better

help bring awareness entire life and always because in life do this for about

one month to get the full benefit of it and you'll be secreted the liquid will

go up and from your you're just amazing okay let's do this so sit in at any

comfortable position here now what we're going to do has just stimulated

physically so like the vitality meditation we did where we contracted

the muscles down there we're going to be contracting our ass muscles so just

contract your ass muscles or we're about half is sickened and then

release so let's let's begin let's do it right now

okay so that's that's about enough just so you get an idea so yeah so if you

remember we you know stimulated it from there now from the back so we just you

know it's trying to contract that the sort of area and keeping our awareness

down there the awareness meditation so what we're going to do is just take it

one step further to the next level you don't have to do this level straightaway

but just as you can't gradually build up to it do this twice a day and your

awareness sphere will you know get activated we're going to do the same

same thing exactly the same to sit in a comfortable position what we're going to

do now is just contract and hold the contraction for 10 seconds and then

release let's do it for 5 5 seconds we'll contracted for 5 seconds and then

release now as we're contracting your ass muscles we're also going to be

contracting our front as well so the urethra genital area so you're

contracting the ass muscles and the urethra at the same time and holding for

5 seconds ok let's do it now

okay so I've noticed that take a breath in first then contract hold then release

again let's do it now so take a breath in contract the ass muscles and the

urethra simultaneously two three four five release okay do it again take a

breath in contract the urethra and ask muscles three four five release we're

going to do that a few times just

reven contract hold two three four five release

reven contract hold two three four five release

breathe in contract hold two three four five release now we're going to increase

it to 11 seconds guys let's try this breathin contract

hold two three four five six seven eight nine ten 11 release ribbon hold two

three four five six seven eight nine 10 11 release ribbon

here's what I want you to do and this is a secret this is a secret not known by

many the Carl it was because I studied ancient and even healing arts in the

Philippines so I know this so we did a similar practice to this I can just make

it has just been sent to me from above now so when you're contracting try to

hold you hold your fists like this okay do not let go okay so hold your fists in

hold the energy in okay some sort of that way your fingers in okay okay so

we're gonna breathe in contract Oh

release okay hold the fists this do it breathing and

track hold two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven release reven hold

two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven release ribbon

mentally you're st. awareness awareness awareness of concentrating down there

when you're doing this okay so you breathe in contract hold concentrate

fists n two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven

release

okay so that is how to do the awareness meditation and activate the awareness

sphere to give that power of awareness into your life okay just remember guys

and girls ladies are doing was in children of all ages that want to do

this who are ready to activate their awareness sphere that's how you do it

you've seen up live here today and we're going to do one more bell to

finish off I'm Yuri Devine check out my other channels

I do giveaways every month if you want to enter really easy just like and

comment on the video and you're in and of course leave us a thumbs up because

you're wearing a sphere well now be activated in your life

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét