Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 27 2018

Hi there YouTube friends!

Hope you enjoyed this video and smash the like button or share it to help the channel out

This one's a song I worked on a long time ago

for a web series called YouTube Zero

It's a project led by Diego from the channel Nitan Zorrón from Chile

It's very interesting, and this song will be the opening theme

And it was also used in the trailer for the series

Crowdfunding for the project is still open. The info will be in the description

Once again, thanx to Manuel and Luisana for their help during this video

And to all the people supporting me on pateron

If you want to help out too, you can do it through my patreon page

Links in the description

Or you can buy these songs on iTunes, Google play, Amazon or

or stream them on Deezer and Spotify

That's it for now, so if you reached this part of the video

Leave a comment below with the hashtag #UntilTheEnd

Don't forget to subscribe and activate the notification bell

See you in the next video. Mata ne (see you next time)

For more infomation >> Hunter x Hunter - Hyori Ittai (Ending 5) | Metacl Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Reveals Artwork and Release Date for Debut Album 'Invasion of Privacy' - Duration: 2:09.

What's up, guys?

Frazier here for Complex News.

Cardi B's fans have been patiently waiting for the "Bodak Yellow" rapper to release

her debut album for months now.

She first teased the project all the way back in September 2017 at the Made in America festival

when she said it would be out in October.

But since then, the album has been pushed back several times, with Cardi openly admitting

that she has felt "pressure" to deliver a solid debut.

The wait is finally almost over, though.

On Monday night, Cardi took to Instagram to share the cover art for her long-awaited first

album.

She also revealed that it will be called Invasion of Privacy, and she announced that it will

hit stores and the streaming sites on Friday, April 6.

This falls right in line with what Cardi said at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards earlier

this month.

After performing a medley of hits at the show, she took the stage after winning the award

for Best New Artist and told all those in attendance that she was going to be releasing

her album in April.

So what do we know about the album?

Well, despite all of the speculation surrounding it over the course of the last five months,

Cardi has managed to keep a lot of the major details about the project under lock and key.

So while we know that it will likely feature her chart-topping hit, "Bodak Yellow,"

as well as her 21 Savage-assisted single, "Bartier Cardi," she hasn't revealed

much else in terms of guest appearances.

But if we had to guess, Cardi's fiancé Offset will likely show up on the album at

least once.

It also wouldn't be a surprise to see Migos on it, too.

Cardi has, unfortunately, shot down rumors about her possibly collaborating with Beyoncé

on the album, but that doesn't mean we won't see one or two other big-name guests pop up

on the project.

For example, Bruno Mars—who invited Cardi to join him on the North American leg of his

24K Magic World Tour—and Drake—who invited Cardi to perform at OVO Fest in Toronto last

year—are two artists who could end up with contributions on Cardi's debut.

Cardi has also kept quiet with regards to the producers who will appear on her project,

but we would be shocked if she didn't use the big budget attached to the album to call

on some of the bigger names.

JWhiteDidThat, who produced "Bodak Yellow," should almost certainly have some work on

the album, but we'd also expect to see names like Murda Beatz, 30 Roc, Metro Boomin, Zaytoven,

and others on it.

Cardi will likely share the tracklist for Invasion of Privacy at some point between

now and early next week, at which time we'll all be able to get a better feel for what

will actually appear on the album.

But for now, Cardi fans are simply satisfied knowing that the project is almost here.

It's been a long time coming, and regardless of how the album is ultimately received, it

will mark the culmination of one of the most memorable runs in recent rap history when

Cardi finally puts it out.

Stay tuned for additional details on it as we inch closer to its release.

That's the news for now, but for all of the latest news on Cardi B, subscribe to Complex

News on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Frazier.

For more infomation >> Cardi B Reveals Artwork and Release Date for Debut Album 'Invasion of Privacy' - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Teen found dead in mobile home park, authorities say - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Teen found dead in mobile home park, authorities say - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sununu says workplace program is national model - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Sununu says workplace program is national model - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Portland softball hoping to continue success - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Portland softball hoping to continue success - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Care Packages for Seniors and Students in Need - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Care Packages for Seniors and Students in Need - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Psychiatric patient steals truck at hospital, police say - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Psychiatric patient steals truck at hospital, police say - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

A warmer Wednesday - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> A warmer Wednesday - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

FFXIV Best Served with Cold Steel (Patch 4.0) - Duration: 34:14.

and we're back for another episode in this episode we're going to be

continuing the main scenario of storm blood and as always hello from McCree

hello so let's see what the next quest is full the next question is called best

served with cold filled the dreaded evil quest so Robo knows exactly what he

would like you to do let's do it so we've been careful to avoid needless

shows of course this side of the wall but that's all about to change and when

it does you may be sure they'll send their new toys out to entertain us I

would ask you to participate in this operation but from the look I see is a

foregone conclusion my thanks / Pippins plan we need to turn east end into an

Imperial graveyard you're at that pad at this and I'd be a fool not to use you

head to this spot on your map right here a patrol should be along shortly deal

with them then rendezvous with the rest of us at this location go well Missy

okay so at this point I'm sure people will be watching the video eagerly and

be like did he do it did he do it so let's see I have received word that

the quest line might have been fixed so and that's why everyone's rushing to do

it right now but it's been mostly broken the last two days so we will see we will

see now of course it was inevitable that they would fix it you know there's of

course they have people working on and so on

but unfortunately the damage is done we've already lost six or seven very key

members of the SD they've all moved to Omega server so and they won't be able

to come back for three months and they might never come back if they just find

a home in omega so regardless of how quick they fix it the damage is already

done I'm afraid so we will keep pressing on will I'll keep playing the game and

so on but you know it has been quite a frustrating experience that's for sure

hopefully then I finally launch an expansion this won't happen

so anyway let's go here given this is an outdoor battle I might have to use my

talk above I don't have to do but it just make it easier I've got my Shack or

again

do the castle bus

what

thankful

breath off

fill this tree

I am having a lot of fun a month I really was just like I said the reason I

chose months to be my main sewing into the storm blood is simply because it was

the class I enjoy to beam ourselves every class in the game the level 260

the products while I've been waiting called Roulettes and everything to reset

I've been doing I leveled off my son right just now for 51 so I always keep

myself busy I don't make the stand still you know I mean so okay let's carry on

and then let's rendezvous with robe on so let's see if we can get through this

I have noticed that more on there is a long story quest in this area this one

in particular is actually one for the aether current I am planning to make my

April comment visual guides as I did before where I'll show all the April

comments where they are and what you need to do to get there and so on what

the pre requirements are and blah blah blah like I did with having sword but

I'm waiting to a point where I can get them all done at once then I will do the

through the videos there's a nice condo so that's why I'm ignoring all the

eighth accounts ok so let's do this this gives me huh look there's way way

there used to be like a hundred people standing here so I guess it's working so

all went to plan then good I actually need to dismiss my talk about our scouts

report that a unit is courting the prototype weapons had left Celeste them

Valentia the resistance is already in position and we have got to wait for our

guests to arrive cool so duty calls commence battle for best serve with cold

steel if your level is about 62 it will be synced of course it's going to fail

because I've got my talk about Simon unless they're doesn't care about soccer

balls anymore maybe they fixer

whipped cream for us after car to know diddly how katidis here we are right as

rain with fancy new toys to put through their paces it's like all my name days

has come up once

so the lasts in game are not any different I've been voice acting them

this whole time

well well well if it isn't Garland's little troublemaker I can't wait to see

the look on xenos his face when I bring him your head days my super weapons here

don't grind it into mush the mock me free

ah quite first time yeah aren't you going to kill the adverse a

lateral bomb deal with the main guy how exciting

get off shut up damn you

fine there were ones for me

probably needs those things my keybindings of them will consistently

stop my apartment

and comfortless by golf Jesus

you're not supposed to kill these fight little guy

oh yes

and we're not actually supposed to kill them that's way too much help just a

distraction as well

now I've got you so that's

thankfully I thought you know Heath and gear for this level as a given us

captain 62 of and I am I'm 63 so I might experience exterior

by Oh somebody seems inclined looking at

that house and stuff

but these things like we have to come to us to help us that will be a lot easier

and maybe see why this instance was having such stress in the server because

this is quite a long fight and we potentially up to 6 million people doing

at once you know I mean I don't know in terms of like they are being used I

don't know because obviously a lot of what we do is based on the logical is

local processing a chocolate server is this is just numbers like mp3 ID not

allowed uses ability ID lalala so this much damage that we're talking like

whites of there

at least they thought a robe on its birthday the spouse is limited

okay

macilvy Casas first

let's go

I

I one castle is very dense we can deal

with the other one

hopefully but a job called deal baby

and

so now that contour I can help

as these are not supposed to kill the all these extra hats but I just feel

it'd be safer what everyone would be helping kill the main boss

like this is basically a training dummy for me

they say only nice to heal itself

great I'll kill him Mac that brother

and if keeping an eye there God is up to something every crime a relapse

ripp

so this guy's nearly dead and then I'll kill the main guard

ah

arrived

fuck off from the rest sirens die

I should probably be concern how low and he stays healthy

until this

I'll kill him now of hopefully faith of lives

run off the gas my group killed yeah

the quakes report

to Zoda you're gonna limit break now I'm a raging Kong all right epic good

wardrobe on are you broke

please release a convoy

I need to leave that's away bomb two of them now

great unless it well

Oh crud

ah

you

like on ill at least a slow Chris

it's solo and help

fuck

at least I survived

a piece of insight

come on

as I already is that at least they live please

I want to do this fight again

we done running away so he who fights and runs what the who in the hell's are

you long so al amigo let Mona skate

around they're coming here though

okay we have to kill it before the self-destruct of life's god help us all

thing

should be okay with all this

but I'm doing this

on birthdays with them it's all closed up

Oh God say that was close

Jesus killed them all has only one death on our side Oh miracles of magic design

my ass I've passed other stools in these piles

of scrap you'll pay for this not my words the next time we meet we'll

be the last nice

hi Ronald area Viceroy until he belongs to an amigo yeah we misread cheering

associate various

wait there's more so well done all of you I'd call this operation a resounding

success I can't say I'm surprised the Bulova amigo had an impressive military

record before he went west as I recall quite aware is to master camp trans

Marshall Terrapin who made this plan and all of you resistance an alliance alike

who carried it out to perfection I that they did not a single casualty for which

I'm grateful beyond words I've no doubt our comrades back at the reach will feel

the same as will ours it's been a pleasure general until the next battle

man I go I leave the scions in your care

I salute you so we shall return to the Cask room than my free mistress leveler

once more you have my thanks as master camp said until the next

battle I salute you five yeah done next so I heard the stories but to actually

see you in action I almost found myself pitying the Imperials seriously though

it was inspirational ah but you must be tired hearing die

I'll keep it simple then thanks for the help out there

cool let's take these I don't think yeah

okay next question is called let your heart sorry let's let Phil let's fill

your heart with pride to be less whatever when I go is ready to return to

Rao goes reach so well there's no reason to remain here any longer let's get back

to the reach cool let's go back to rogon's reach the cold steel is now done

yay

first try first attempt ever I didn't see the bug on it though I did see the

bug I'm doing like the red nation samurai quest so well suddenly the

server is so much more in life because everyone can finally progress on with

the service like the story and so on wow there's a lot of people here Jesus

the word must have spread that this is now working as I said I will not forgive

them for the fallen comrades we have an RFC

okay so next let's go yeah they're good lucky the selecting the quest is awesome

there you go so you didn't have to take part of the operations but you did you

went above and beyond what I had asked of you without hesitation and for what

we owe you a debt so I think we may not count for much in practical terms but to

symbolic value can't be overstated Alliance and resistant fighters came

together to face an imperial unit equipped with damos newest weapons and

smash them the people will remember this day by that they will for it marks the

beginning of something far greater than any single victory the beginning of the

campaign by United eorzea to drive the galleons from our lands promises and

platitudes mean naught without action but the Alliance took the field and

risked their lives for our cause

to think the last time Guardian crews trod this soil was more than a century

ago during the autumn war and that was to defend against our invasion ours is a

long and bloody history to be sure and it gives me hard to see that despite our

acrimonious past we can still come together for the sake of the future well

third commander which is why I intend to go from village to village and spread

word of our victory and our new alliance myth free at least say I cannot thank

you enough for your assistance so the people will flock to our banners my

friends just you wait and see cool that's complete complete

all right okay next quest is cold this quest is called where men go as one so

Conrad wishes to thank you all all you have done in such a short time so only

to the efforts of you all we have accomplished a great deal in a short

time the resistance thanks you for your service Saiyans my pleasure

so I think operations here have been proceeding apace in my absence

welcome back brother dearest I take it your efforts to gather new recruits were

successful indeed there were several amongst us ion runks that were quite

eager to take part in our joint endeavour with the resistance whom i am

come to present so comrade camp if I may my name my name is Aaron bald lentes a

half-breed as you can down doubtlessly tell I'm here to fight for a free ala me

go for an ala me go where women like my mother are never made to suffer

I pray you grant me this honor you are too born son of Barnea same as me this

is not my honor to grin but yours to freely take welcome brother

with our swelling ranks and the aid of the eorzean alliance and the science of

the seventh thorn I believe we will soon be in a position to seize the initiative

once our new recruits have received sufficient training our proposed the

general Holden that we draw our plans for an assault on Castel M valladon

then in the meantime we will make what preparations we can yeah

let's do this

meanwhile in the Royal Palace of Al amigo look at the trailer

Alliance forces of Occupy castrum Orient's and taken up positions along

the length of the wall our patrols have engaged their reconnaissance parties on

site but there have been no significant exchanges save one a unit tasked with

field testing prototype magitek weapons was attacked the weapons were destroyed

with the unit sustaining their total casualties near total go on

my lord there was not a single survivor from the unit in question which falls

under my command according to his report they were ambushed by a contingent of a

Ossian Alliance Regulus abetted by resistance insurgents hmm simple ambush

only one survivor a fine day's work the

stubbornness to survive is not without worth he may live however the 12th is no

place for the weak he shall be relegated at once my lord as you say the 12th is

no place for cowards who count their lives more precious than the called

indeed indeed we have no need of cowards

my lord

cowards who defer critical missions to their subordinates to hide within their

castra another meeting their prey and steering

why when confronted with a heretofore unknown icon did we surrender the wall

to the Alliance because my honored father in His infinite wisdom has not

seen fit to grant us leave to march on their lands accordingly we have extended

an invitation to our neighbors Gera Barnea is where we shall host them the

field upon which we shall

patience is

cornered animals names work but they are ultimately predictable intensive but if

one dangles the promise of freedom before them while looking at their

fields to stoke their passion then things become interesting it is a

delicate dance on which asks much of my house and so I put the question to you

my fellow Huntsman how should we deal with these savages

sing to them

my lord I have a proposal silence Salim Egan you don't forget yourself only by

the grace of Lord van Bale Sawa you afforded a place here and that in name

alone we have no need of your proposal Savage obvious is an alum Egon

this savage yearns to hunt her own the floor is yours come on

thank you my lord

I wonder if she's a double agent the light but now you think she's evil but

she's actually trying to quell the Imperials at least a little bit from the

inside because I got a hint of that when the guy on the floor gendered crap

beaten out of him by the skulls she told him to stop

she didn't take baths right then I've got duties to attempt it maybe we could

assist you with said duties we are here to help after all

the three of you have been busy so I will understand if you require time to

rest if not however it would seem sensible to assist our allies with their

preparations we'd be grateful for any and all help you can offer

if you ask around I guarantee you won't want for work cool complete

I think that's a good point and this episode will carry on in the next one so

anyway guys that's it for this episode thank you for watching and as always

goodbye from me and goodbye prom mystery my god

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét