Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 31 2018

"Peace be unto you,"

For more infomation >> Daily Crypto News #26, XVG & BTC Coin Technical & Fundamental Analysis,Car dealers Accept $1M in BTC - Duration: 16:17.

-------------------------------------------

Diet की मदद से Height Increase करे | How to increase height with the help of diet - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> Diet की मदद से Height Increase करे | How to increase height with the help of diet - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to stop Windows 10 auto updates ? - Duration: 1:37.

Write services to the search icon next to the Windows button

You should find windows updates in the popup window

Right click to select features

Then you should click start type disable

And then click apply

And press stop button

Press OK to save

For more infomation >> How to stop Windows 10 auto updates ? - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Garry's Mod In A Nutshell - Duration: 0:23.

"Okay just so you white fucks know..."

"...negro is not n*gger."

"It means black."

For more infomation >> Garry's Mod In A Nutshell - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

حفز نفسك ◆ محور مهم في تنظيم الذات والعلاقات ◆ الدكتور حمود فهد القشعان - Duration: 17:10.

For more infomation >> حفز نفسك ◆ محور مهم في تنظيم الذات والعلاقات ◆ الدكتور حمود فهد القشعان - Duration: 17:10.

-------------------------------------------

మనలో రాముడు | Manalo Ramudu | Manalo Ramudu Part 13 | Lord Sri Rama Importance | Lord Sri Rama Story - Duration: 24:25.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> మనలో రాముడు | Manalo Ramudu | Manalo Ramudu Part 13 | Lord Sri Rama Importance | Lord Sri Rama Story - Duration: 24:25.

-------------------------------------------

PR Como gravar o ecrã no iPhone,iOS 11, iPad ou iPod touch - Duration: 0:53.

You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Add Screen Recording to Control Center. Go to Settings _ Control Center _Customize Controls. Then tap on next to Screen Recording.

Open Control Center.Tap on, then wait for 3 second To capture sound while you record, press deeply on and tap Microphone Audio.

To stop recording, open Control Center and tap on. Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.

Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy. Please, like.Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com.

For more infomation >> PR Como gravar o ecrã no iPhone,iOS 11, iPad ou iPod touch - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Current Affairs 2018 | Scientists discover a new organ 'Interstitium' in the human body - Duration: 1:18.

Press subscribe and also bell button for notified uploads

human body 'Interstitium'

new organ In a human body

What is Interstitium ?

The Findings

Thanks for watching

Subscribe | Like | Share | Comment

For more infomation >> Current Affairs 2018 | Scientists discover a new organ 'Interstitium' in the human body - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

గోదావ‌రి న‌దీ తీర అందాలు || గోదావ‌రి అద్భుత‌ ఆల‌యాలు || Godavari Pushkaralu || DARSHANAM LIVE - Duration: 1:10.

DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything About INDIAN Temples Grandeur Visual Feast

For more infomation >> గోదావ‌రి న‌దీ తీర అందాలు || గోదావ‌రి అద్భుత‌ ఆల‌యాలు || Godavari Pushkaralu || DARSHANAM LIVE - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Limpia tu Equipo con BleachBit Windows Mac OS X Linux - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Limpia tu Equipo con BleachBit Windows Mac OS X Linux - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Aparanher Alo | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Prosenjit, Debashree - Duration: 2:28:59.

We are late. - Come, let's go.

For God's sake don't say other's locality.

You are fighting among yourself. - Good morning, uncle.

Don't you understand... - Good Morning!

Hello! Good Morning children, Good Morning. - Let's go.

We are originally British.

You are a total misfit for this locality.

May be you study in a convent but why are you so snobbish?

Come on this way. - Uncle? He is an animal.

Animal or whatever else you say..

..You will find a lot of uncle like him everywhere.

Lorna...Hi Lorna, Hi sweetie...

Darling come with me, please come with me. Come on..

..come on...

Lorna...Lorna...Lorna...

Did you make the tea?

Today you will not get the tea.

Why? -I couldn't get the milk.

I will not go to bring the milk anymore.

What happened?-That Arthur...hmm..

He teases me every day.-What!

Again you have started it?

Didn't I tell you not to make friends with them?

What can I do? How can you blame me?

Certainly I blame you, you must have given them a chance.

I am giving you the last warning, don't extend friendship with them.

Give me cigarette.

What's wrong with him?

I will not spare you.

Uncle, please.

Uncle...uncle please, leave him.

Please uncle leave him, leave him.

Leave him.

If you tease her again, or...

Leave me.

Or bother her again, then I'll burry you. stupid!

Oh God!

Sorry Lorna, I beat you up.

It must have hurt.

Why do I get angry so easily!

I don't like it anymore.

I am not hurt.

You have your food.

I'll leave early today. I'll find a better place to stay.

We'll not stay here.

If we stay here, you'll become sick.

The family staying in Park Street are much better...

Though the rent is quite high.

But still we'll go.

After this I'll get you admission in a dance school,

If you dance well, you'll get invitation to good parties.

If you can leave to Europe marrying a European, I'll rest in peace then.

I'll not keep you in this country, you'll never get praises here.

If you keep in touch with Arthur or John, your life will be finished.

I'll never let it happen. Mrs. Smith you see from heaven.

I never let your life go a waste.

The people of this country are fighting for their caste...

Will I serve you more tea?

Lorna, the applications that you submitted for job,

...Did you get any reply?

No.

You need a job very urgently.

I was thinking that if you get a job, I'll not go out in the night.

I don't like these type of job any more.

Your name, please?

Lorna Smith.

Did you work anywhere?...I mean do you have any experience?

No.-Mr. Dutta, you better check her original certificates.

Listen, you have to take down a dictation.

Not in that. -What?

In our writing pad.

Sorry.

You shall be pleased to consign..

Pardon?

You shall be pleased to consign

c-o-n-s-i-g-n

How was the interview?

I was very nervous.

Okay. Do you think you'll get the job?

I don't know.-Hmm...

No no...you'll surely have to get the job and...

I am thinking of shifting to the new house tomorrow itself.

"O...lovely..."

"Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, beautiful room.."

"Lovely, lovely, beautiful room,."

"On this bed uncle will sleep.."

"After he gets up from his sleep,."

"After he gets up from his sleep,."

"He will see that there are beautiful on the table,."

Then!

"Then when I bring him a cup of tea,."

"He will have a sip and say wow!"

"Lovely, lovely, beautiful room,."

"There will be tie and suit on the cupboard,."

"There will be tie and suit on the cupboard,."

"There will be sandals and boots on the lower rack,."

"When he will dressed up and stand in front of the mirror,."

"I will say that he is looking good,."

"Lovely, lovely, beautiful room,."

"Everything will be alright if I get the job,."

"All the grievances will vanish at once."

"Everything will be alright if I get the job,."

"All the grievances will vanish at once."

"You'll take up the violin and play beautiful tune.."

Why are you grief?

Are you off mood?-Yes.

I am in deep trouble. - What trouble can you have?

I took the bigger house all of a sudden,

I thought that Lorna will get the job.

Is it that easy to get a job?

If Lorna doesn't get a job then...

Can I tell you something? -What?

See, let me tell you something..

..if earning and living is the main purpose,

Then if you tell the manager, Lorna can get the job.

Huh!

Lorna is good looking and she needs just to brush up a bit..

Put her in the cabaret group of Mrs. Robina,

She can earn 2000/3000 rupees per month. - Shut up!

Don't I know what you are up to?

She is an Anglo-Indian girl, why are you so pitiful about her!

You cheater. - Shut up.

Uncle!

Nothing will happen, none of my dreams will be true.

I keep losing every time.

Uncle! -I am no one's uncle.

What good have I done being your uncle? Huh!

I am a goon, a snatcher!-You are my uncle.

I got this from the old house.-What is it?

Appointment letter.

I am ready.

Did you pray to your mother?

Mummy, I am going to the office for the first time.

I wish you best of luck and good.- Bye.

Bye.

Look Mrs. Smith..

..your daughter Lorna is going to the office just like you.

Are you blessing her?

Hope your === is a matter of urgent..etc...etc.

Be quick and keep a duplicate copy.

Hello, Chatterjee speaking.

Hello Subramaniam, what about the letter?

May I come in? -Come in.

Okay, okay then see you on Friday.

Okay, bye.

Namaste sir. -What! What is this?

It's a bird sir. It's a mess, I cannot stay with it any more.

There is no peace and happiness in my life.

The gravest truth is that sir..

..when all around there is a cry for anti dowry,

Women are murdered by husbands for it, then my wife...my own wife, sir...

Is giving me with murder threats.

Stop the non sense and say what do you want?

There is only one small request, grant me leave sir.

Leave? -Leave, sir.

Actually if I buy a bird for the empty cage and take it home by today...

Then I'll be murdered...bloody murdered.

A bird in this cage? -A parrot.

It was a favorite of my wife.

You know, she is to feed it herself, the bird used to talk...

It so happened yesterday...No, no, on the day before yesterday...

She fell sick and thus this untoward incident happened.

Incident?

Yes, the incident happened. She told me to feed it. -Yes.

It was the time for the office..

.. I opened the door of the cage in haste to feed it.

And it flew away.-Flew away?

Flew away just like that.

Sir, sir, please grant me leave ,sir

If I don't replace the bird by today, I'll be dead sir.

But you can buy the bird even after the office gets over.

Sir, do the birds stay back that late in the evening?

They also return home.

No, no, I cannot grant you leave during office hours.

Sir, can anyone ask for leave during off time?

I am asking for it because it's a life and death situation for me.

Disgusting! Okay, you may leave.

But this is the last time.

Thank you sir, you are great!

You are the Himalayas. Himalayas.

I'll never ever forget the favors that you have shown to me.

You know sir, you have raised myself in front of my wife.

Like you have raised my head to the Monument.

You are great sir, you are great.

Thank you sir, thank you sir...I mean madam.

I have seen much and heard much, I don't like it any more.

Now you are doing a job.

Tell me what am I doing? What am I doing?

I am not going out anywhere.

No, I will not drink.

I'll sell these to Ismail. What will I do with these?

Hatred! Hatred is what I got every time, every time.

Lorna, let me confess to you, I have done a lot of crime.

What else could I do for earning money?

Tell me please, tell me.

But not anymore.

Whatever I get from the orchestra by playing violin is enough.

Lorna, you have changed me..

.. changed me.

Lorna, you have to be like your mother..

..full of love and affection,

Mother...mother is a lovely person..

.. mother is made up of love, affection,

Diba come back, come back Diba, Diba come back...

Mother!

Wow... -Hello, hello, hello...Sudhakar!

You have stopped coming to the club!

Actually I got busy in the office...

That you are working in your office is a good thing...

But to fall for the files...

..i mean to fall in love with the files, is not good.

Whatever, my wife intends to invite you for tea next Sunday, okay?

Next Sunday...what is the occasion?

My daughter Khunti...my wife knows the reason...

I am just conveying the message.

So, are you coming?

Actually on the weekends, I...

I don't want to hear any excuse.

You will have to come, you definitely have to come.

Okay, I'll come.-Thank you so much. Thank you/

Sir, please you have to come.

Why me...

Why do you have to you need me for everything!

Thanks.

So, you agreed and put your foot in the trap of Sadhukha.

What do you mean by trap?

Since you have agreed so you go there on Sunday,

But 440 voltage! Be very careful!

Hello, yes Chatterjee speaking.

What did you say? -Accident!

How did it happen? I'll be there right now. Yes. Okay.

Lorna, there has been an accident in the factory,

Finish your work, I'll check it when I return back.

Hello madam, office time is over.

Why are you still here? Will you not go home?

I will.

I'll wait a bit for sir to return.

I have got the news that...

Chatterjee sir has gone to the hospital to admit the injured worker.

He will not return.

Come, let's go together.

Please don't mind, I'll have to wait a bit more.

Actually it would have been easier if we both had gone together.

Then the fare...Poly...Poly...

Hello Krishna...

All this time I was looking for you, I mean Radha.

Why? -Well, we two can take the bus together, chat...

But today you have to pay the fare, okay?

I have to pay?

Oh, I cannot go today, I'll go the other way today. Hey Jyoti...Jyoti...

What! Why are you still in the office?

The letters, sir.

So, you have typed it all. Good.

You?-I have brought it.

How many sugar cubes?-One.

Oh thanks, won't you have tea?-No, thanks.

I am getting late, I am leaving.

Aren't you going home?-Yes.

I'll drop you nearby.-What!

Yes Chatterjee speaking.

It is for tomorrow, right?

I'll definitely come, definitely come. Okay, okay.

Why are you standing? Please sit.

No, I am not at all angry sort of a person, I do laugh a lot.

Now do I look like that I laugh a lot?

Please tell me.-Huh!

Yes, it is.

Actually I am multi-faced person.

I have anger, disgust, laughter, tears...

I have everything in me.

These are the right qualities of a wonderful lady.

I'll show you how these expressions are..

.. a necessity for a family when I get the chance.

Family?-Yes, how many women understands this?

Actually the traditional Bengali rituals are just intolerable.

Aren't you a Bengali?

That's my tragedy.

What is so great about the Bengalis?

Wearing the sarees, getting dressed up like a bride,

The work in the kitchen, become a mother, just disgusting!

Dreamy eyes, a beautiful smile on the face,

See if you can find yourself in my eyes.

Mr. Sadhukha told me to come at 6 P.M, where is he?

I am sorry, sorry Mr. Chatterjee, I am late.

It's your fault, you know that you called him at 6 o'clock.

What can I do? Bannejee ...Banerjee was not letting me go.

Don't blame Mr. Banerjee, I kept calling you from 5 o'clock.

You mean telephone?

Leave it, since I am late, nothing can be done now.

Our Khunti, I mean Kantilla...

Chatterjee, are you unhappy with the reception Kantilla gave?

No, not at all. I had no problem...

He said he had no problem...

By Jove! Mr. Chatterjee, our Kantilla sings very well.

She not only sings well but is also good dancer too.

Dance, dance...wonderful dance!

What was the latest dance that you have learnt?

Kuchipuri.

Kachupuri, Kachupuri...wow!

It's not Kachupuri it is Kuchipuri.

Is it so, Kuchipuri?

Listen, tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I'll go to your house.

I need to talk to your mother.

Hey, see...they look so nice together.

Fantastic!

Can I say something? -Yes.

The person who got injured in the factory.

That his hand had to be cut off? Is in a very bad state?

Yes.

After all, he is one of us...

That's why I was saying that...

You want to go to the hospital and see him?

Come in.

Oh god!

Lorna...

Lorna..

.. come on.

You seem very nervous.

Actually, my father...

When I was small, he died in an accident.

Hi Lorna!

How is your uncle, Samuel Denis?

How is he dear?

Who is listening to me! And who understands my pain!

Has the pain in your back gone bad?

Can you tell me how long I will have to do all this alone?

Why?

Is the cook not coming?

That's not good! I'll scold her! I will!

Yes! I am nothing more than a servant in the house!

You want me to work and die!

But mother, why do you work so much!

Then who will?

Except for the servants, is there anyone else?

Listen Sudhakar, Shaduk's sister had come.

Huh? Had they?

Yes, they said that you have seen the girl.

And that you liked her also!

Breathe, breath... slow down, have water.

Slow son, drink water.

Mother, do you really want to kill me?

Uff, why are you saying this!

Then you believe whoever says whatever they will, about me!

Why? Do you not like the girl?

Mother, you have brought me up with so much love, care and concern.

So why do you want to push me away!

I can't understand a thing about you!

So then, if you don't like the girl I like..

..then find someone that you do!

I haven't stopped you.

Tell me mother, what kind of a girl do you want from me?

All mothers want the best bride for their sons.

Lorna, are you engaged?

No... I don't see any chance like that.

Strange...- Why?

That no one liked a girl like you?

And you want me to believe that?

It can also be so that because I haven't mixed with anyone..

..no one got the chance to know me!

You're wrong.

If you like someone, then the chance will come.

You have to make your own chance.

You are very funny, Mr. Chatterjee.

What is the use of your knowing?

The use? I'm sure you know.

But you just want to hear it from me, eh?

I feel very scared for you sometimes, Chatterjee.

But why?- You are too good.

So what?

You have status and a great identity...

..and I am an ordinary girl..

..I have to live with many problems and lack.

And for that I ...

Lorna, if you need any money then you can tell me...

Please, don't try to insult me.

I'm really sorry, but... umm, I didn't mean it a wrong way!

Please don't take it otherwise.

Thank you.

Lorna...

..I'm very thirsty.

Come, we'll go to your house and have a cup of tea.

My house... what?

Yes, your house! What, what is there to fumble so much?

I give you a lift home every day, you should do it as courtesy.

The house isn't mine.- Then whose is it?

It's my uncle's.

And he doesn't want me to mix with anyone.

Does your uncle not know that I am your boss?

Please don't mind Mr. Chatterjee. I will leave now.

What... you?

Yes... I won't leave till I've had tea at your place!

Who is there, Lorna?

My office boss, Mr. Chatterjee.

Good evening - Hmm, good evening.

Please be seated.- Thank you.

My uncle, Samuel Denis.

I'm sure you know me.

Were you just playing the violin?

Hmmm. - Very nice.

Let it keep playing then.

Do you have anything to talk about office, with Lorna?

Yes, I mean... she will have to reach office by 9 tomorrow.

I have some important dictations to give her.

But how did you know our house?

Actually... actually it was very important..

..that's why I got the address from the office and came here.

Hmm, but the office does not have this address!

No... I mean, uncle... I had given him this address.

Huh?

If the office has her wrong address..

.. then she may lose her job, Mr. Denis.

No... that's not it. It's not a false address.

I mean, where we used to live before... it is that address.

We have not given this address.

Then tell miss Smith to give a letter..

.. and submit the address of this house.

As soon as possible.

Please...- Thank you.

Will you not take some food?

No, thanks.

Why... you have a problem having the food that is touched by us?

After all you are Chatterjee, a Brahmin.

No, no... I have no prejudice.

Actually, I can't eat anytime.

Okay then, I will leave now.

If you had to call her, then you need not come on your own.

That will cause you many problems.

You should rather send a bearer with a slip.

It hurts my character to send a bearer to call for a girl.

But if that doesn't bother you, then I will do so from now.

Goodnight.

Why are you mixing with bengali boys again!

He is not you think he is.

He's a very good man. And also, I will have to keep my job.

Believe me uncle, I haven't done...

I will kill you myself! You know me very well!

This is my last warning.

If I see you with any bengali boy, then I will...

Please uncle, don't misunderstand me!

I am telling you again...

If a real European wants to marry you..

..then you will be married, or else you will stay just as you are.

Polly!

Hi Polly darling, how are you?- Fine.

How sweet! Darling! Come with me!

Darling, I love you. - Leave me.

Come with me. - Hey!

You are doing this again!

It's none of your business!- Shut up!

You scoundrel loafer! You have crossed all your limits.

You swine!

So, how do you like it!

Standing on the road and teasing women!

You scoundrel! Idiot!

Whom have I messed with from your family?

Your own women, they roam around in cars with bengali boys!

And they have fun! Do they have no fault then!

Huh! All of it is only my fault!

And you're trying to be a guardian here!

Go take care of your home first.

Lorna with her bengali boy!

You think no one knows about this!

Has come to reprimand me!

Good morning.- Morning.

Sorry, I heard that you came in at 9.

That is what was planned.

But I had just said that to Mr. Denis.

But I had to accept it as true.

Otherwise...- Okay, okay...

You can take a leave 2 hours before.

Thank you.

Poly? Has the office now become Vrindavan?

Vrindavan?

No, you think about this seriously, Mr. Chatterjee..

.. is such a big officer.

And inside that small office, he is carrying out his little love story!

Very bad.- You say!

It's not good to poke your nose into others' matters.

Strictly not! - Oh, strictly not.

So can I tell you about me then?

So Polly, will you go for a movie with me?

Huh? - Amazing movie.

All costs will be mine. Just you and me.

Tell me, will you go? Will you?

Krishnagopal!

No, no... I was just seeing what the time was!

So will you come?

Are you ready? - Sorry.

But I will not return home right now.

That's fine. You can go home when you want to.

But you don't have a problem to go out with me, is it?

Where?

To hell! Burning hell!

Be quick!

What did the people in the office think, you tell me!

I don't know what they thought.

But I know that they think of me as lucky!

But in reality, I am not lucky.

They think wrong.

If it were true, then it would be your bad luck.

Why do you always, keep saying stuff like this!

To are disgusted at your caste, right?

Why? Did you get any proof of that?

Even if not from you, uncle says it all the time.

You dare not mix with those bengali Hindus and Muslims!

They will ruin you for caste and religion!

You tell me Chatterjee..

.. are people not crazy over the matter of caste and religion!

Hmm... that all people are the same...

How did you even think that?

No, not that really.

I take you to be very different.

I cannot skip anything you tell me.

Thank you.

So who is that man, Samuel Denis?

My uncle.

But you're Smith, and he's Denis!

How is he your uncle?

He is my father's friend.

They lived in the same house.

After father died, he had take up all the responsibility.

So, did he have any relationship with your mother...?

Just because we are Anglo-Indian..

..you could dare say something like this, isn't it?

No, no... I uh, didn't really, umm... mean it like that...

My mother... whom you would call a saint, she was like that.

Uncle respected her very much.

But your uncle doesn't seem like a nice person!

He shouldn't either.

There is nothing much nice in him.

Used to drink and cause troubles.

And now, he doesn't do all that anymore.

When I was 5 years old, that's when my mother died.

When she died, she gave uncle all of my responsibilities.

From that day forth, uncle has brought me up to be so big.

I still haven't been able to understand uncle.

Sometimes, when he gets very angry... I break down in tears, so afraid!

And sometimes he loves me so much..

.. it feels like I could find that nowhere in the world.

You know what I think, that uncle has a hidden pain in his life.

Pain?

Yes... and that's why he gets angry sometimes.

But what sort of pain? - I don't know.

And I have never asked him.

To say the truth, I never had the guts to do so.

Tell me Lorna, is your uncle Anglo-Indian?

No, he's an Indian Christian.

Where have we come!

In hell!

What are you looking... at me like that for?

At you! Looking ... and thinking... and am searching...

What?

The type.

No, I couldn't find it.

You are not of any special type or kind!

You are nothing but a woman.

Just because you are wearing this dress.

..you seem from a particular class type. That's it.

If you wear our saree..

.. then you will see that you belong to our class type.

The office work makes me crazy..

.. but when I look into your eyes...

It makes me want to lose myself in them...

Just for you...

Chatterjee!- Lorna...

What have you done Chatterjee!

Why are you pulling me like this!

I, umm... could not control myself, Lorna.

Not like you will marry me!

Why are you ruining me like this!

Lorna... Lorna, please listen!

Lorna! Lorna please...? Wait!

Lorna...

Why are you breathing like that?

What happened? Where were you?

At office.

Hmm... and what were you doing for so long?

Had pressure at work.

Oh... then you will get money for doing over-time, right?

How much?

Yes... I mean, umm... I will get over-time!

Hmm... I haven't drunk for sometime..

.. when you get the money, and then buy me a bottle of whiskey!

You... will drink?

But you have left drinking!

Just do as I have said.

Where are you going!

For work.

Won't take your violin?

No!

My friend! Take some more, your glass is empty.

So, what is it friend?

After so long, in my place?

Money!

Tell George and get the dagger to my house tomorrow.

Oh my! You want to kill and get caught by the police, is it?

See friend, if you need Ismail, you can say it.

At one time you were the leader of this group!

You and I have done many deals together.

You have given me much.

But who has understood me? No one!

There is not a single good person on this earth.

All are bloody selfish liars!

What happened, my friend?

Ismail, this was probably better!

Murders, robbery and snatching!

What was the use of love and care?

Lorna... lied to me!

I saw her the other day...

I couldn't believe that she was brought up by you.

I saw Lorna with a nice bengali boy, together in love.

Is roaming around in cars.

Just like Laila and Majnu.

Son, dear son come back... you'll fall son!

Come back, come dear... please come!

Come down, I said... fast please.

Son, dear son come now...

You are so naughty! So naughty!

Mother... oh mother...

Oh leave me, leave...

No, give me a fruit from there first, then I'll let go.

No... don't say that, let the traditional ceremonies be done, then...

Hey there, what is it?

You naughty twit!

You've entered the prayer room with shoes on!

Oh my, what to do! Go out...- Get out!

You, open you shoes and keep it outside. Go, go!

Huh, and you still show him love!

Like mother like son!

You have spoilt him with your love!

What, did you not hear?

If I came in with my shoes on, what harm is it in that?

Quiet now, quiet. - And you're arguing back with me!

How dare you!

All because of your mother!

Get out from here! Get out! Out!

No, don't hit him! No, no!

He has just come from school!

So what? Will he come into the prayer room with his shoes on!

Get out from here! Get out!

No, don't hit him! Let him go. Leave!

That naughty child!

God is placed here, and he entered with his shoes on!

It is your fault!

Why did you stand and get beat up in the prayer room!

You should've come out!

I am always scared for you!

Who knows what you do and when!

So mother, you cannot enter the prayer room with leather is it?

No.- But why not?

Leather is unholy, that's why.

Then that instrument should also be taken out.

But why?

That is also made out of animal leather!

What is all this you are saying!

No, if leather is unholy then I will throw that thing out!

Hey, shut up.

If your father hears, then all hell will break lose.

But then why will he blame me for it all!

No dear, don't think of stuff like this.

You will study now and become a successful man!

Hey! What are you doing there!

Why are you beating him?

I am doing right thing. - Right thing?

What happened?

You think he can beat up 5 boys!

What? Where do you think you'll go!

I will show you.

Run, otherwise I will not spare you.

I will show you.

Did you get hurt?

No... can you go home alone?

Or shall I drop you.

Yes, yes... they do this every day, you know.

To snatch and steal money!

So, what if they beat you up tomorrow!

They? Will beat me?

My name is Dibakar. And I will kill them, if that is so.

What is your name?- My name is Noren.

Noren Chaudhuri. - Noren Chaudhuri?

Umm yes. - Where do you stay?

There, in Chaudhuri locality. I stay just there.

Will you come to my house?

I will sing you a song!

Will you?

"If color touches your soul."

"Then bathe yourself in it!"

"And if Spring doesn't come back."

"Take it all in and store it in your eyes!"

"And if Spring doesn't come back."

"Take it all in and store it in your eyes!"

"If color touches your soul."

"Then bathe yourself in it!"

"If color touches your soul."

"Then bathe yourself in it!"

Wow! You have a very nice voice!

If color touches your soul, then bathe yourself in it...

So, why don't you sing somewhere?

Master has forbidden me?

Master has forbidden? - Yes.

Who is your master?

Ustad Nashir Hussain!

Nashir Hussain?

So... do you not know how to sing?

To sing? No.

Will you learn?

Huh?

Come to my master then...

Will you come?

Who is he?

Ustad sir, he is my friend.

And he wants to learn how to sing, from you.

Oh... sit down, sit.

So, will you pay?

Ustad sir, he cannot give anything, for he is very poor!

Alright, I won't ask for money then!

But, you will have to give your heart!

Okay...

Dear father...- Yes daughter.

What... can you give your heart or not?

Hmm?

Will your parents agree?

Oh mother... mother, I want to learn how to sing.

What are you saying!

Why mother? Can I not learn to sing?

If you learn to sing, who will fight and who will kick the football?

If you say it, then I will surely be able to.

Hmm... and who will you learn from?

That Nashir...

What? Tell me the name!

He's a respected singer, mother...

Hmm, so you will leave studying ..

..and start singing, won't father be unhappy!

Mother, mother... See if you don't tell him then he won't come to know.

Is that so?

Please mother...

I want to learn to sing.

Alright dear. If you want to learn to sing, you will.

I will not object to it!

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

The tune and melody fills my heart."

The tune and melody fills my heart."

The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Tell me, how can I say it."

"The deepest thoughts and feelings..."

"Tell me, how can I say it."

"The deepest thoughts and feelings..."

"Tell me, how can I say it."

"The deepest thoughts and feelings..."

"The waves crash on to the shore and break on forever."

"Can someone stay at the tip and know the sea's limits!"

"Can someone stay at the tip and know the sea's limits!"

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Now that you have come into my life, don't leave me and go."

"Now that you have come into my life, don't leave me and go."

"Keep the beauty in the tunes you sing."

"Losing you has made me go crazy..."

"Losing you has made me go crazy..."

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

"Can you tell me why..."

"Oh dear, you tell me why..."

"Why I only want these tunes to say!"

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"The tune and melody fills my heart."

"Oh my dear beloved!"

Who? Nashir Hussain!

A Muslim?

Yes father, he is like a god.

I am learning to sing from him.

For singing, I will have to go to Hyderabad, Delhi, Lucknow..

.. and Jaipur also.

I understand, I understand.

And if I go out, I will have to stay with them.

And also, just because they are Muslims..

..that doesn't mean that, they are bad.

You want to break my beliefs!

What are these beliefs of caste but, father?

Shut up, you scoundrel!

Belief in caste!

It's right. Do songs have a caste!

Songs mean creativity. There's no bar of caste in creativity!

Just keep quiet. Only big talk!

This is how low you have fallen!

And that is what has hampered your studies!

Being a son of a Hindu, you are going to a Muslim!

Get out! Get out I said! Just go!

What happened? Who will get out!

Just move I said, move away! Nothing happened!

Wait I will show you. - What's the matter.

Just move I said, move away!

No, no... don't beat him please! No! - No father, don't hit.

I will. A hundred times more! - Don't hit me!

You think I'll let you live while you break my beliefs!

Diba! Just say that you are wrong! Diba please.

No more relation with him! Just move now!

Don't beat him please!

You dare to do that! So much guts!

What do you think of yourself! You!

No, no... No! Don't beat him please!

He is the eldest son. Don't beat him please!

Leave me. Leave me.

Go away, right now! - Don't do this.

I will kill you here if you don't go! - Don't.

Listen... Diba!

Listen... Diba!

Come back Diba... listen... Come back!

Dear son...-Hmm...

What is the use of thinking of it now, son...?

You will see, that one day... everything will be okay.

It has been many days that we have come to this city.

Roaming different cities, we have made good money.

I was thinking..

..that I would now marry you off and take Dibakar with me..

.. to Lucknow...

Dear daughter, you don't have a problem, right?

I know... that you will have a lot of problems to live without me.

But dear... I will also have much difficulty.

But is there a way out, tell me!

It is a father's duty.

I will have to do it.

Nayyar...

Father... father will get me married.

No... I will marry you.

Dibakar!

I love you, Nayyar!

Then you go... and tell father dear.

Go now...

This is good news, son...

If you marry Nayyar then I will be very happy.

And even Nayyar will be happy.

But son, you will have to read the Kalma...

Kalma?

You will have to be a Muslim.

I will have to be a Muslim? But why?

Nayyar is a Muslim, and you are a Hindu.

I can't marry Nayyar being a Hindu?

No son.

This cannot be.

Ustad sir, what are you saying!

You know that I don't believe in religion.

I am neither a Hindu nor a Muslim. I am a singer.

Can you not let your daughter marry a singer?

Not at all.

Ustad sir, Ustad... I am man. Not Hindu, not Muslim.

And I love Nayyar!

See son, if you are a Muslim, then I can let Nayyar marry you.

This is my last word.

Hey! Come on, come fast! Run!

Hold this... And you'll run!

Run, run... fast!

Hey you! Take it out! Out!

Take out what's in your pocket! Out now.

Have you caught him...?

But he's not that man sir! I had seen him!

They were wearing a t-shirt! - Are you sure?

Yes sir... - Where did you see them go?

Oh there... sir...there, running...

Oh come on, hurry... quick!

Huh... love!

All those flowery things mean nothing!

Love, huh!

Love destroys everything that is good and happy!

Has no value for life!

Hey, it's my turn!

Everybody... in the world is a fraud!

Hey, take this.

Oh dear, just eat, drink and live!

Steal the good things from the world.

Take the dagger and put it to their chest and say...

Just give all you have, or else!

From day, a new name will be added to Anwar's group!

Dibakar!

Mother...

Mother...

Mother...

I am lost mother!

I will die! I will die!

Hey, you rascal, don't scream! - We won't leave you today!

Let me go, let me go son!

I'll beat you up real bad!

I will die! I will die!

Let me go, let me go son!

Go now, get lost!

I'll beat you up good!

Who is he? Who?

Madan Singh? - Anwar!

I haven't set up here to just leave!

When someone comes to my place and acts like a boss... I don't like it!

I will show you, who this area belongs to!

Staying here and by not giving a share... no one survives!

Anwar! I will end you today!

And I will fix the rest!

Who are they?

Madan... they used to work for Anwar first.

He has dared to come inside our area!

And he takes himself to be very strong!

No, no... no...

Anwar!

Oh my god! Disaster!

Oh my god! Oh my...

I think he is no more.

And it's not safe to be here.

Go run... and don't worry about me!

Go run now, go...

Run far away...

Murder!

Who...? Who is there?

Who is standing there?

Why are you in the dark, my son...?

Come, come in front of me...

Come now...

You have... come into the security of Lord Jesus.

You can say it all without fear.

For us, everyone is equal.

Father... father give me shelter, father!

Oh father, give me shelter!

Now you are Samuel Denis.

From today, this will be your name in this new life.

Police?

Father, may I come in?- Yes, come in.

After 7 years in jail, you have become so healthy!

What huh? What are you thinking about?

Thinking about when you will be free from jail?

You think all people will be waiting for you..

..and will say that they have been expecting you for so long!

No they won't! not at all!

They won't give you job or any money.

You know why?

Because on your face, and body and all, you have been marked with black!

You are a convicted, jailed prisoner.

You cannot just want and get stuff, in this country.

Then you know... you will have to snatch it by force.

Yes! You will have to snatch!

Except for this, prisoners like us have no other way out.

You understand!

If you go to Kolkata, meet Ustad Ismail, at his hotel.

He will take care for your shelter and all.

Oh my god!

You don't know anything, and you gave shelter to an unknown man!

What will happen if something bad happens?

See, I don't have the courage to go against Ismail!

Huh! So, will he pay rent...

Or just because your Ismail said so, he will stay without any...

Alright! I will talk to Ismail regarding this tomorrow.

You don't have to think about this matter...

May I come in? - Yes!

Hmm...

When I will stay in your house, then I think that... I should pay too.

I will of course.

Thank you.

And if you could also take care of my food, I will pay for that too!

Huh?

So... you don't have a problem to give me shelter now, right?

Hi! Don't cry... no...

Sweet child, don't cry!

No, no... don't cry dear...

Sweet girl, don't cry!

Just take out all that you have, quickly!

Take it out!

Just do it now!

Oh what happened friend?

I did what I had never done in my life!

I struck the knife into his stomach!

Killed him? As in murder?

I don't know if he died or not.

Did anyone see you? - No...

Then what are you scared of, friend!

What is done is done!

Here, take this.

Take it easy friend, come on...

Today is a very bad day.

I will go now...- Wait Denis.

Your jacket has blood stains on it.

If you wear this and go out..

..the police may see you and you will fall in trouble.

Going now.

Denis?- Yes...?

Good heavens! Lord! You're here!

Everybody is searching for you!- But why?

Denis, I'm afraid, I will have to give you a very bad news.

Mr. Smith died in a train accident yesterday.

What!

Yes Denis, what a pity...

The police officers just came and informed.

Poor Mrs. Smith.

What will she do with that little girl!

Their family has been destroyed, Denis.

You, want to work and earn?

Yes...

Before marriage, I had taken training in a nursing school.

But after marriage, Mr. Smith wouldn't let me work.

So that is what I am thinking to do now... for Lorna...

To help my Lorna grow up...

I want to try once and see...

If I can get a job!

I believe in myself, that I will get the job.

Uncle... where do you go every evening, tell me!

Lolo...

I go to the learning school, and mummy goes to the hospital...

Where do you go?

Where else, to work. - What work do you do?

Why is your mother not coming, I wonder!

I know it all! What work you do!

Mummy was saying that you play music at night?

That I play at night?

There is your instrument... come!

Come now. - My instrument?

Mummy has kept is safe.

Mummy has said, that uncle will play it.

Uncle, will you play for me?

Mr. Denis, for those who know you from Ismail's gang..

..think of you as an animal!

But after meeting Lorna's..

..you have filled the house with a tune of happiness.

So continue to make her smile and grow up, so that I can work in peace.

So, this is a request from a sister...

..please take this instrument and get some work in an orchestra company.

Bring a new tune into life.

Your sister, Mrs. Smith.

Mrs. Smith? Mrs. Smith!

What happened? What is wrong?

Mrs. Smith, what is it!

Lorna?

Lorna?

It's a massive attack.

And with the conditions of the patient..

..I cannot guarantee that she will survive.

The medication will go on...

But let me tell you something personally.

The chances are very less.

I'm sorry!

Oh my god...

Mummy! Mummy!

Oh god...

Mummy! Mummy! Mummy...

Uncle, why is mummy not speaking?

I have got much love and care from my mother...

And I have lost that mother...

I had given Nayyar all my love and concern...and keep her.

And I have lost her too!

Mrs. Smith...

..the tune I got from you..

.. I had thought to hold on it with respect, for all of life!

I have lost that now...

Uncle, why are you crying uncle...

Uncle, why are you crying! Why!

Lorna... not you! Never! No...

I cannot lose you Lorna.

Mother...

Oh my, she's such a sweet girl!

How can she be named Lorna but...?

No mother, her name is Lorna! Lorna!

Lorna!

If you have a problem calling me Lorna, then you can call me Leena!

And you talk so sweetly in bengali too!

Where did you learn form?

My uncle speaks bengali very well!

Uncle? - Her father's brother...

And I had heard when I was small..

.. that even mother could speak bengali very well.

I maybe an Anglo-India, but I was born in Bengal!

Who all are there in your family, dear?

Your mother? Father...

I have no one...

I only have my uncle...

Oh my!

If you wear a saree, then you will look very pretty!

No one will call you a memsahib and you will look like our Indian wives!

Very well mother then, make her wear a saree..

.. and make her a part of our house!

You know, mother has very nice sarees...

Benarasi, Tant, umm...

Will you wear one, dear?

Mother...

I knew that you would be angry!

I had to do over-time at the office, that's why I got late.

I ate at the office.

And I will get the money for this over-time by day after tomorrow.

Who will pay?

Why, the office!

All lies!

Don't say office, say that bengali officer will pay you!

Uncle!

Why are you taking money from him!

What are you saying!

Lorna! I am constantly warning you do not mix with the boy!

What wrong am I doing!

Lorna, you are lying to me for that boy?

I know that you are going out with that boy!

I have seen it myself!

That boy will destroy you.

Anglo women disgust them!

And I know those types of people very well!

I was a Hindu at one time...

And I have lived with Muslims too!

No one knows anything except for caste and religion!

They don't want to understand anything!

And if you fall into their hands, they will destroy you!

I know it all...

If they show you love, know that it is all fake!

In this world, all the people wear masks...

They wear mask.

But he said that he would marry me.

That is a lie.

Lie? Never, can it be a lie.

You are not telling the truth.

So, you mean to say that I am saying this to harm you?

Lorna, I have thought for a very long time...

And I am telling you to try to hate them.

Uncle, why are you not thinking about one thing?

What?

If you hate them then they will never get a chance to be close to you.

The bitterness will grow.

Will it be not right that we take the first step?

I couldn't agree to that, actually you have lost your mind.

You will pay for this.

I am telling you repeatedly, Lorna, what you are doing is wrong.

You may be wrong too.

Lorna!

What do you want?

Do you want me to stay behind these four walls forever?

Do I have no say to my own happiness?

Me...my...-Stop it!

I don't want to argue with you.

You cannot be intimate with that lad.

And if you try, I'll kill him.

No uncle, no.

If required I am willing to wear the hand cuff..

.. get blood on my hand..

You haven't seen the other me till date, Lorna.

I am not shaken at all to use the knife.

No uncle, please don't kill him, he is innocent.

Don't hurt him, please don't kill him, don't kill him.

I don't understand what the problem is if I marry Lorna,

Even my mother is very open-minded.

I am not talking about that problem.

I am thinking beyond.

After marriage the kids will have which society to turn to?

What culture or religion will they follow, can you tell me that?

Neither our own nor a foreign culture, which way will they follow?

Listen my dear friend, I don't have answer to all your quarries.

But what I know is that...

The Anglo culture doesn't belong to United Kingdom. -Really?

Muslim culture doesn't belong to the Arabs.

They belong here, in India.

Lorna's culture is that she is Indian.

Our children will naturally be Indian too.

Good Morning.

You know mother was telling me yesterday...

The ornaments that she wore at her marriage..

..she will give them to you...

Lorna...-Yes.

Are you feeling uneasy?

No, I am all right.

So, why do you...why do you look so pale?

Why do you say so? I am all right.

But...

May I come in, sir?

Come in.

Sir, I have a question to ask.

Am I a bonded laborer of the big boss?

I mean is he my local guardian that he can scold me for everything?

Today you are 5 minutes late, yesterday you were 10 minutes late...

Next you will get a red mark for being late...

Why does he threaten me for everything?

Doesn't he know that I have overcome all sorts of threatening?

Stop it!

Actually I had come here without any reason.

Oh no, the big boss had send this file.

You may go now.

Lorna, what has happened? Why do you look so sad?

Do you have any other assignment?

You are not answering my question.

Lorna, let's go for a movie after office gets over.

Excuse me, Mr. Chatterjee... -But why?

I have some work.

What sort of work? -Sorry.

That means...that means you will not go to the movie with me?

Lorna, suddenly why are you behaving in such a way?

Please Mr. Chatterjee, I can't.

I see.

Okay, see you. Bye.

Ms. Smith... -Good Morning! - Morning.

Please meet the Establishment Superintendent now.

Smith, Mr. Chatterjee feels disturbed if you keep typing in his chamber.

So, the big boss has ordered that you'll sit in the General Section.

This is for your information.

I am going out, I'll be late.

That means you are going out for a drink.

Hmm.

But why? I had done whatever you wished for.

What did you do?

I refused Chatterjee.

And I got my punishment too.

Punishment?

Till date I sat in the boss's chamber..

.. but today I was shifted to the General Section.

May be a few days later...What else do you want?

I don't want anything for myself Lorna..

.. I don't want anything for myself...

I want your well being.

At the cost of starvation?-What do you mean?

For your betterment we have to starve in the future.

What if I lose my job?

Let it be so.

If you have no values remaining and still you have the job, then...

It's better to be unemployed.

Uncle, please don't go for a drink today.

I feel better when I drink.

I can forget many things when I drink.

It's better uncle if we go for a movie together.

You are very excited, what you thought has ended, actually did not end.

You can be loyal to your boss at any time.

No, never.

You don't know yourself.

Okay bye, I'll be late.

Uncle!

What you thought has ended, actually did not end.

You can be loyal to your boss at any time.

Sudhakar, why did you love me?

I cannot forget you..

.. I cannot forget you, I cannot forget you.

My God! It's you!

Yes..

..it's me.

I was waiting outside for a long time.

I saw your uncle Mr. Dennis go out.

Why?

Why did you come? If anyone sees me then that will be a big problem.

But I'll take you with me today, Lorna. Come with me.

No - Why are you saying no, come with me Lorna, please?

What are you doing? You will die and I'll die for it too.

Leave me. -Lorna... Lorna, please.

I'll not go, I don't want you, I don't. Please get out.

I will.

But I'll take you with me.

Chatterjee, please.

Please go out, I am telling you repeatedly. I don't love you.

Lorna!

Please leave this place.

Then... then you won't come with me?

No.

But why were you playing me?

You just know to dance..

..sing and play a game of love for earning money!

You have no seriousness in you.

But you cannot play with my love.

And I'll make you understand that very clearly Lorna.

Why decorate with flowers now!

Strange, the person who used to take care about us so much...

With his encouragement we started the Bijoya Sammelani Association,

And today how can you do this in his absence?

Listen, you prepare this.

No, I cannot be present here. I cannot be...

Hi. -Hi.

Ms. Smith, see how easily people forget everything?

What has happened?

They don't seem to understand that Mr. Chatterjee is in great danger.

Mr. Chatterjee is in great danger?

That's strange!

You ride his car but you really don't know about his accident?

Accident! O my God! O my God!

Hello Smith! What are you doing here?

-How is Mr. Chatterjee?

Chatterjee? You don't know?

He is sick for a long time.

What happened?

He had a car accident before the Puja, he hurt his chest.

He is bed ridden since then.- O my God!

But you cannot play with my love.

And I'll make you understand that very clearly Lorna.

Is sir there? -Yes.

Where is mother? -Mother is sitting there too.

Okay.

Who is it?

-Oh! It's you!

Why are you standing there, please come inside...!

I don't understand, what has happened?

He coughs very severely in the night.

Now he is sleeping. He talks about you a lot.

He says that Lorna will definitely come.

Mother!

mother...

Here I am, son.

I am sitting beside you, my son.

Here I am, Sudha...

Sudha...look, see who is here?

Look.

It's me... Lorna.

Lorna!

Lorna, please stay with him for a while, I'll go and finish some work.

And... Call me at 4 o' clock, I need to give him some medicine.

Talk to him, he is very lonely.

I'll be back, son.

Why didn't you inform me? -What is the use?

What if I tell you to go out of the house today?

You can, but I'll not go.

Does your uncle know that you have come here?

Please!

Is your accident very serious?

After I hurt my chest in the accident, I've started coughing severely.

Doctors are saying that the eosinophil ..

..count has increased, that causes coughing.

It will take time to cure.

Mother has to bear all the burden, she is all alone.

Since I have come over, I'll look after you.

I'll not leave until you are fit.

Will you...will you really stay here?

Lorna...Lorna...

Please don't blame me, I've begged him repeatedly.

That he should not destroy himself for me.

What will I do, tell me?

I promise you mother..

..from now on I'll never let him destroy himself any more.

Once he gets well, I'll go far away from here..

.. I'll never ever put him into trouble.

Where will you go?

I don't know mother, but I'll not stay in Kolkata anymore.

I'll go to a far off place.

What if I don't let you go?

Mother!

You know, my life was destroyed ..

..just because of these distinctions of caste?

I'll never let that happen again.

I don't believe in caste system.

I am his mother.

Mother...mother...

Mother...mother...

Who do you want?

Is Mr. Chatterjee there?

He is sick, he cannot meet you. -Hmm...

Who else is there in the house?-Mother is there.

Well, call her, I need to talk to her.

You please come inside.

Be seated, I'll call mother.

Do you think you'll survive if you go against the society?

Get out, get out!

Who is it?

Who do you want?

Who are you?

Mother!

Is that you!

You...you are...

You...you are...Diba...

Diba...

Dibakar!

Mother... Mother... - Diba...

Mother...

I've thought about you so many times these years.

Where were you all these years?

What have you done to yourself?

Mother, I...I...

Dibakar!

Diba..

..you remembered your mother after so many years?

Your father cried for you so much.

Couldn't you come before his death?

He said many times to tell you that he has forgiven you.

Mother, please don't bring it up any more.

But mother, how did you land up in this house?

This is our house.

Our house! But mother...

Your father made all these.

You had only experienced the poverty.

How will you know about it?

After you left, he had changed.

All he ever thought about, was the business and money.

He took notice of nothing else.

When Sudhakar got admission in college, he built this house.

Where is my brother?

He is upstairs, he is very sick.

Come, let's go upstairs.

Sudhakar is Sudhakar Chatterjee...is my brother.

You are getting irritated for nothing.

I have seen that your father used to love you more than Sudhakar.

Mother...mother...

I am really a useless son of yours.

I have achieved nothing in my life.

But I've got you.

My father banished me to save his caste.

Caste! Caste... I have seen what caste is, mother.

Everyone likes to stay in the society of high caste..

.. and it was not my father's fault.

He was not at fault...

..but I've seen no one like you, mother.

I have lost my caste, mother.

I am now Samuel Dennis.

Tell me mother, am I not your son?

Say it mother... am I not your son?

Tell me mother, am I not your son?

You are my Dibakar..

..come... come upstairs.

Mother, is Lorna upstairs too?

Yes, but how do you know her?

I brought her up.

After her parents died, I've brought her up since her childhood.

What to say mother... I came here thinking...

I won't lie to you, mother...

I came here to kill my brother!

Mother, I'll never touch this again, had you been not here...

I would have killed my own brother with this knife!

Diba... Dibakar!

Mother, if you tell my brother that I am your son...

Then please tell him not to hate this brother.

Diba... Diba!

Mother, let Lorna stay with you..

...she is a very nice girl.

May she grow up to be as good as you are!

Bye mother.-Where will you go!

But I have to go. I don't want to tie up my life with my brother.

-No!

Can't you think for a second time that your ill-fated son is dead?

No, no Diba, I have got you back after much hardship!

I cannot lose you in this sad old age, never again.

I have to go, mother, please leave me.

Diba, come back. - Leave me.

Diba, come back. Diba, come back.

Diba, come back.

Diba, come back.

Diba, come back.

Come back, Diba!

Diba, come back.

For more infomation >> Aparanher Alo | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Prosenjit, Debashree - Duration: 2:28:59.

-------------------------------------------

दही के सेवन से स्वास्थ्य के लिए कई है फायदे | Curd Benefit in Hindi/Urdu - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> दही के सेवन से स्वास्थ्य के लिए कई है फायदे | Curd Benefit in Hindi/Urdu - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

배우 최윤소 몸매 화보 촬영, 우먼센스 배럴 래쉬가드 성형전? 비키니 사진|2MTV - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> 배우 최윤소 몸매 화보 촬영, 우먼센스 배럴 래쉬가드 성형전? 비키니 사진|2MTV - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Current Affairs 2018/Mar/31 | Central Government will file a reconsideration petition on SC/ST law - Duration: 1:49.

Press subscribe and also bell button for notified uploads

Current affairs

Thanks for watching

Subscribe | Like | Share | Comment

For more infomation >> Current Affairs 2018/Mar/31 | Central Government will file a reconsideration petition on SC/ST law - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

আজকের দুপুরের চ্যানেল 24 সংবাদ লাইভ ৩১ মার্চ ২০১৮ Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla - Duration: 12:22.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> আজকের দুপুরের চ্যানেল 24 সংবাদ লাইভ ৩১ মার্চ ২০১৮ Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Remote Control Garbage Truck from Coca Cola with Cardboard - Duration: 14:37.

How to make Toys Garbage Truck from Coca Cola & Cardboard

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét