Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 31 2018

♪ If they're tryna party with the queen ♪

♪ They gon' have to sign a non-disclosure ♪

♪ I took the top off the Maybach ♪

♪ I took the top off the Maybach ♪

♪ I took the top off the Maybach ♪

♪ I took the top off the Maybach ♪

- First of all, Beyonce and Jay-Z,

to get a collaboration with them is like,

a huge accomplishment, huge goal for me.

Those are the two greatest ones that ever did it,

Jay-Z and Beyonce, so to get a verse

from Beyonce and a verse from Jay-Z,

that's the greatest that ever did it,

you know what I'm saying?

And I'm just excited all the fans love it

and I'm excited for the collaboration,

I'm excited for them to be on my new album

called Father of Asahd, and I'm grateful, man,

it's top off, summer came early.

♪ DJ Khaled ♪

♪ I'm getting so throwed ♪

♪ I ain't work this hard since I was eighteen ♪

- I absolutely feel 100% confident

that me and Drake will be working again,

know what I'm saying?

Drake is my brother, man, he's my friend

and we have talkin' about working on something new.

♪ Ain't no difference when you see me ♪

♪ Or that's on television ♪

♪ Chasing a hundred million baby ♪

♪ My natural ambition ♪

♪ Boss ♪

- Ross is great, man, you see him out there,

he look healthy, he's healthy, he's blessed, you know,

I definitely pray for him every single second of the day,

that's my brother, it's like one of my, it's my heart,

it's my brother, I talk to his sister

every single day and she promised me

that everything was great.

And the minute I see Ross post something up,

and back in the studio, and back on the stage,

like, you know, I know my brother, he great.

You know, the young world is the future.

The young world is everything.

The young kings and queens are everything

so when the kids and the young world speak up

positivity and love, we have to listen

and we have to take action to listen what they're saying

meaning as in, when they promote love, peace and unity,

and, you know, they're coming together,

that's something that, not only a priority,

we have to make sure it gets accomplished

and take care of the request.

Know what I'm saying?

'Cause when they speak up, it's the realest ever.

It's important that the youth remain vocal

because they're the future.

When you're speaking of love and protection

and blessings, you know, don't ever hold that inside.

Let the world know and yourself know

and if you need help, know what I'm saying?

You know, don't ever be afraid to ask for help.

Know what I'm saying, so it's important for

us to listen to our kids.

Other artists and celebrities, how they can support

is use their platform.

Like for instance, I'm on this mic, I'm on this camera

speaking about greatness and blessings

and positivity in the young world.

You know, when I perform, I might give you

a full set of pure music and energy

but I'll also take time and stop the music

and give them knowledge and acknowledge

the young world and uplift them

and help them overcome any situation

if they're overcoming, running into any problems.

So I use my platform from social media

to me being on stage, on camera,

so I encourage all artists out there

to spread love, 'cause love is the key,

love is the answer, and love is the solution.

(techno sounds)

For more infomation >> DJ Khaled on Working w/ Beyoncé & Jay-Z, 'Father of Asahd' Album & Drake | MTV News - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bauruine mit neuer Bestimmung | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Bauruine mit neuer Bestimmung | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One | Chaz Mazzota (LIVE Cover) - Duration: 3:07.

You and me, we made a vow For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I've known what you've

done But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable Now sadly I know why

Your heart is unobtainable Even though Lord knows you kept mine

You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I've known what you've

done But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

I have loved you for many years Maybe I am just not enough

You've made me realize my deepest fear By lying and tearing us up

You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I've known what you've

done But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one

And I know And I know

And I know I know I'm not the only one

For more infomation >> Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One | Chaz Mazzota (LIVE Cover) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

L43:Theory of Automata,Pushdown Automata Example,Instantaneous Description by University Academy - Duration: 5:48.

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

For more infomation >> L43:Theory of Automata,Pushdown Automata Example,Instantaneous Description by University Academy - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mejorana Para Que Sirve, La Mejorana, Remedios Caseros Para La Migraña, Insomnio, Asma Y Mucho Mas - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Mejorana Para Que Sirve, La Mejorana, Remedios Caseros Para La Migraña, Insomnio, Asma Y Mucho Mas - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Scientists 'Discover' New Organ Hidden in the Human Body - Duration: 2:58.

How can there still be organs left in the human body to discover?

Well, judging from the history of science, it's because our our methods for analyzing

and identifying the many different systems and networks within the body have improved.

Think about it: we've only been chopping up and poking at the human body for a few

centuries.

Well, in a scientific sense anyway, not in the destroy-your-enemies-and-eat-their-dismembered-bodies

sense.

The discovery of DNA is less than a century old, while imaging technologies like magnetic

resonance imaging are only a few decades old.

Put into context, these relatively recent but groundbreaking advances show how we're

still only beginning to understand the complexities of the human body.

Case in point: a team of physicians has just published a study of what they claim is an

organ of the human body which has been completely ignored by medical science until now.

They're calling the organ the interstitium, and describe it as a dense layer of connective

tissues found throughout and surrounding nearly the whole body, or a "widespread, macroscopic,

fluid-filled space within and between tissues."

The organ was discovered through analyzing frozen body tissues, allowing this fluid-filled

layer to retain its form unlike the flat, desiccated samples used in microscopy:

Freezing biopsy tissue before fixation preserved the anatomy of this structure, demonstrating

that it is part of the submucosa and a previously unappreciated fluid-filled interstitial space,

draining to lymph nodes and supported by a complex network of thick collagen bundles.

We observed similar structures in numerous tissues that are subject to intermittent or

rhythmic compression, including the submucosae of the entire gastrointestinal tract and urinary

bladder, the dermis, the peri-bronchial and peri-arterial soft tissues, and fascia.

If confirmed, the intersitium would become the 80th known organ of the human body.

The researchers believe the interstitium serves as a sort of 'shock absorber' which helps

cushion muscles and organs from impacts or compression due to the movement of the body,

while also playing a much more negative role in allowing cancers to metastasize more quickly

since the interstitium is connected to the lymphatic system.

On a strange note, the researchers claim the interstitium generates a small electrical

current as the body moves, which they note might explain the effects of acupuncture.

Will the discovery of this new organ lead to new forms of therapy?

For more infomation >> Scientists 'Discover' New Organ Hidden in the Human Body - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Slime Clock and Play Doh Car Lightning Mcqueen How To Make Fun Toys For Kids - Duration: 23:41.

Colors Slime Clock and Play Doh Car Lightning Mcqueen How To Make Fun Toys For Kids

For more infomation >> Colors Slime Clock and Play Doh Car Lightning Mcqueen How To Make Fun Toys For Kids - Duration: 23:41.

-------------------------------------------

বলিউডের ১০ সেরা সংগীত শিল্পী। গানের জগতের বাদসাহ কে ? Top 10 Best Bollywood Singers (Male) - Duration: 1:55.

বলিউডের ১০ সেরা সংগীত শিল্পী। গানের জগতের বাদসাহ কে

For more infomation >> বলিউডের ১০ সেরা সংগীত শিল্পী। গানের জগতের বাদসাহ কে ? Top 10 Best Bollywood Singers (Male) - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Butterfly Coloring Pages Learn Colors with Dolls and ABC Coloring Pages - Duration: 10:39.

How

to Draw

Butterfly How

to Draw Butterfly

For more infomation >> How to Draw Butterfly Coloring Pages Learn Colors with Dolls and ABC Coloring Pages - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Gary Oldman History. The Evolution of Gary Oldman - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> Gary Oldman History. The Evolution of Gary Oldman - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

How To Draw An APPLE For Kids | Apple Coloring Pages | Apple Painting | Learn Coloring For Baby - Duration: 3:33.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét