Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 29 2018

"Music"

Hey guys it Sagar fro Tecworkz.

If you guys have been following me on Twitter and Instagram, you might know that I purchased

the Coral Blue Galaxy S9 Plus on the launch day.

I have been using it for the past week and here is how my experience has been with it

so far.

Last year, I used the S8 for over 4 months, and I really liked its camera and the way

it looked.

I think it was, and still is one of the best looking smartphone in the market.

Which is why, I am actually glad, that Samsung didn't radically change the design of the

S9 and S9 Plus.

There are actually so little changes on the outside, that If you upgraded from the S8

or S8 Plus to the S9 or S9 Plus, you might even feel that you are using the exact same

phone as before.

But one change that I am very happy with is the new placement of the Fingerprint sensor,

it is now more conveniently located below the cameras, and is much easier to reach.

It might also be the fastest fingerprint scanner to register your finger while setting it up.

Just swipe your finger once over the sensor, and that does the job.

My go to colour for any smartphone is black, but this time I went with coral blue, and

I am so glad, coz I'm really loving the way it looks.

The aluminium frame of the phone is also in blue colour, which I think looks better.

Speaking of cases, I will be making a video about the best cases for the S9 Plus in a

few days, so keep an eye on that.

I was a bit reluctant to get the S9 Plus, since I thought the 6.2 inch display might

be too big, but honestly, thanks to the amazing design, it doesn't feel like a massive device

at all.

I mean it is definitely a 2 handed device, but it doesn't feel as big, as I thought

it would.

S8 had a taller body and small bezels all around, and with the S9 and S9 Plus, Samsung

has further reduced size of the top and bottom bezels and decided not to go Apple's way,

by adding a notch at the top.

I am sure that most of us are happy that they did this.

Like last year, the screen resolution is set to FullHD plus to preserve battery life, but

you can bump it up to WQHD+ from the display settings.

This massive AMOLED display looks amazing, no matter the lighting conditions that you

are in, and I really love watching videos and playing games on it.

This is without a doubt the best display on any smartphone, that I have ever used.

Bixby button is still present on the left side, and Bixby is still not as efficient

or as useful as Samsung thinks it is.

So after accidentally triggering the Bixby button countless number of times, I just disabled

it after 3 days.

S8 had a great camera and the S9 Plus now has 2 of them.

Primary camera, now has a variable aperture, so it can switch between F/1.5 and F/2.4 aperture

depending on lighting conditions.

This is first on a smartphone (as far as I know), So you can now take incredible images

in very low light.

The secondary telephoto lens, helps with live photos, as we saw on the Note 8.

Variable aperture is not the only highlight of this camera, you can now take 4k videos

at 60fps, 1080p slow motion videos at 240fps and 720p super slow motion videos at an amazing

960fps.

This is not the first camera with super slow mo, and we know Sony did it first with their

Xperia lineup, but it is still nice to have these features on Samsungs flagship.

Its only been a week since I had this phone, and I am taking as many images with it, as

I can, But I want to spend a few more days with this camera, and then I'll have a dedicated

camera review for you guys, possibly in a day or two.

Right now, I can tell you that it has an amazing set of cameras and the images are really sharp,

detailed and colours are saturated as we would expect from any of Samsung's flagship smartphones.

I am also having so much fun shooting 960 fps super slow motion videos, and I cant wait

to share them with you guys in its full camera review.

With the front facing camera, you get Live focus which is Samsung's way of saying for

portrait mode images, and you also have AR Emojis, which if I had to sum up in one word

are just Creepy.

With 6GB of RAM and Exynos 9810 processor performance of the S9 Plus is top notch and

there are no lags or hiccups of any sorts.

Samsungs phone have a tendency to slow down over time, but with these specs and a lighter

Touchwiz skin, I hope thats not the case with the S9 Plus.

I am a stock android fan, but since using the S8, I don't really mind giving Samsungs

UI a chance.

You still have Dual SIM hybrid slot, 3.5mm audio jack, IP68 Water resistance, fast charging,

wireless fast charging, and now you also get a stereo speaker setup, which combined with

the Dolby Atmos, finally lets you have a very nice experience while consuming media.

Face recognition and Iris scanner are much more accurate and reliable than before, and

now you have intelligent scan, which combines Iris and Face data to unlock your phone.

I have been using this for the last week, and it seems to work really well got me.

And if it fails to recognise your Iris or face, You still have the fingerprint sensor,

at a much convenient location, below the camera, behind the phone.

S9 and S9 Plus are actually incremental updates over the S8 and S8 Plus.

Maybe Samsung designers and engineers looked at last years phones, and decided to just

improve on the things that they missed with those devices.

And frankly I don't think thats a wrong approach in any way.

I will have to use this phone for a few more weeks, before I can tell you about the battery

life.

But from my initial usage it doesn't seem to be great for a phone of this size.

I am actually using it with LTE on most of the time and just 1SIM, as my other SIM is

still in the Redmi Note 5 Pro, which I am also testing right now.

I really hope that the battery backup on the S9 Plus improves with a few recharge cycles,

Because one of the reason I went with the Plus model this year, is that the S8's battery

was really disappointing, when I used it last year.

What I can tell you right now is, if you own a S8 or S8 Plus, other than the slightly improved

camera, new processor and a better placement of the fingerprint sensor, right now I don't

see a lot of reasons for you guys to upgrade to the S9 or S9 Plus.

But this is just my initial impression, and my actual decision Might change, as I use

it for a few more weeks.

I will be spending more time with this phone, and hopefully have a few more videos for you

guys in the coming days.

So, that is it for this video guys.

Please hit the like button if you enjoyed this video.

And subscribe to the channel for more quality tech videos like this.

You can also check out some of the other videos from this channel.

This has been Sagar, and I'll catch you guys in the next video.

Take care.

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus - 1 Week Later - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

Depressão é causada por falta de serotonina? - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Depressão é causada por falta de serotonina? - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Apple CEO Tim Cook Criticizes Facebook Over User Privacy Controversy | TODAY - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Apple CEO Tim Cook Criticizes Facebook Over User Privacy Controversy | TODAY - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

La gasolinera alemana donde fue detenido Puigdemont, "155 estrellas" en sus reseñas de Google - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> La gasolinera alemana donde fue detenido Puigdemont, "155 estrellas" en sus reseñas de Google - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

'Roseanne Barr' Revival Is A Hit With Many, Including President Donald Trump | TODAY - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> 'Roseanne Barr' Revival Is A Hit With Many, Including President Donald Trump | TODAY - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

EFSANE Kahve Çekirdeği Kurabiye - Türk Kahvesi Lezzetiyle - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> EFSANE Kahve Çekirdeği Kurabiye - Türk Kahvesi Lezzetiyle - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Movie CLIP 3 HD (Blu-ray) | CoolestClips - Duration: 4:58.

It worked.

Here they come. We gotta go.

I can't outrun those guys.

We gotta go now!

- Get on my back. Jump on my back! - I would rather die. Nope. I'll die.

Put me down!

Spencer! Put me down!

You have got to be kidding me.

Oh, no, no, no!

- We have to jump! - Are you out of your mind?

I would rather do anything else right now but that.

Jump!

- Martha! - Jump!

- We gotta jump! - We don't know how deep that water is.

- We gotta go! Spencer, you will jump! - No, no!

- You gonna jump. Jump! - No!

I think I'm having a coronary.

I'm having difficulty breathing.

That was the most humiliating moment of my life.

- Don't you do that again. - I took in a lot of water.

They got me.

Oh, no.

Martha?

- Wait, what just happened to her? - Is she dead? Did she die?

Wait a second.

What the hell is hap...?

- Get off of my back! - Are you okay?

- I think so. - Off of me! Goodness gracious, get off!

- I'm getting off of you. - Anybody care if I'm okay?

What am I, a human landing pad?

That's what I thought.

We each have three lives, guys. These little tattoos on our arms...

Jesus, would you look at the size of that thing?

- Spencer! - What?

- You were saying? - It's our life count.

Bethany got eaten by a hippo, so now she only has two lines.

He's right.

Wait. What happens if we use up all our lives?

Well, usually that would mean...

...game over.

What do you mean, "game over"?

Are you saying that we can actually die in here?

- I mean, I don't know for sure, but... - You're not sure?

You're not sure, Mr. Video-Game-Genius?

I've never been stuck in one, okay?

So I'm not certain, but, yes, I'm afraid we all could die.

That is my big concern right now.

We better find the missing piece, then.

Okay.

It looks like there's a village on the other side of this mountain.

Maybe that's the bazaar.

- Let's do it. - Wait.

I gotta take a leak first.

I've been dreading this all day, but so do I.

Can I come with you and you show me how it's done?

I may need your help.

Yeah, sure. Yeah, I'm... I'll help you out.

So how do we do this?

Easy. You just...

You unzip, take it out, fire away.

Remember to aim. It's very important.

Oh, my God, there is a penis attached to my body right now.

Martha, come look at my penis!

No, thanks.

- Is this the first that you've seen it? - Yes. I didn't wanna look.

I looked at mine within the first 20 seconds of getting here.

I'm happy to report that I was able to bring one thing from the outside world.

Are you...? What are you doing?

- Are you looking? - Sorry.

- You don't look over here! - Yeah, you never look. It's a thing.

Okay, good boy.

We'll take this nice and slow, and nobody will get hurt.

- Now what? - Now blast off.

- And aim. Don't forget to aim. - What is with you and the aiming?

Can we not talk about this in mixed company?

Oh, this is so much easier!

- It's cool, right? - Yeah, because you have, like, a handle.

The fact that I'm not Instagramming this right now is insane.

For more infomation >> Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Movie CLIP 3 HD (Blu-ray) | CoolestClips - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Movie CLIP 4 HD (Blu-ray) | CoolestClips - Duration: 4:56.

- Ask about the missing piece. - Oh, right. Hi. I'm Bethany.

I mean... Professor Shelly, something.

I'm a map doctor...

...and I have this map that, like, has a missing piece.

Dr. Bravestone. Thank goodness you're here. Jumanji needs you.

Rude.

We need to find the missing piece.

What you need is in the basket

One false move, you're in a casket

Trust one another, and never blink

The missing piece is not what you think

Oy vey.

Good luck, mighty hero.

- Jumanji needs you. - Jumanji needs him. We know.

You said it several times.

So thinking there's a...

A snake in there or something?

Yep.

- Sounds like a Bravestone thing to me. - Why would this be a Bravestone thing?

You're the mighty hero. You heard what he said.

"Jumanji needs you. " Now, get.

- I don't wanna do this! - Just go.

Black mamba!

That's a black mamba.

A quarter milligram of its venom is enough to kill an adult.

You'll feel a tingling sensation in your mouth...

...and extremities, followed by a fever, foaming at the mouth...

...and ataxia, which means loss of muscle control.

- How do I know that? - What do we do?

- See anything else in there? - I didn't have time.

- Oh, my God. - Okay.

"Trust one another and never blink. " Never blink.

You guys, I think it's a staring contest.

- What? - What are you talking about?

- Think about it. "Never blink"? - I think she's right.

At camp, they used to tell us if you see a rattlesnake, don't move.

I think someone has to make direct eye contact...

- ... and not blink. - And then Spencer will reach in...

- ... and grab whatever else is in there. - Why me again?

- Because you're Bravestone. - Okay, fine.

Who's good at staring and not blinking?

I'm amazing at it.

Then this is your moment.

Come on, Bethany.

Okay.

Just say when.

Now.

What do we do?

- You gotta defang it. - I gotta what?!

You gotta pull his mouth back from the blind spot to disorient it.

But be very careful of the venom gland...

...and the exposed secondary venom duct.

And then you gotta snap its teeth...

...out of its head.

I guess it wasn't a staring contest.

"Trust each other and never blink. "

You trusted me.

You trusted me, and I defanged the snake.

- I did it. I did that. - Yeah.

- Yeah, you did it. - Thank you.

Oh, yeah. Sure.

You guys?

This does not look like a piece of a map.

The missing piece is an elephant?

Oh, wait, there's something written on the wrapping paper.

"When you see me, begin the climb. "

"Begin the climb"? When you see an elephant?

I defanged a snake.

For more infomation >> Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Movie CLIP 4 HD (Blu-ray) | CoolestClips - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Breezy, bright skies and mild today - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Breezy, bright skies and mild today - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Good Girls - An Affair to Remember (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Good Girls - An Affair to Remember (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Yamaha YZF-R3 3 cylinder new model 2019 concept designed by fans | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Yamaha YZF-R3 3 cylinder new model 2019 concept designed by fans | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Boethius: The Consolation of Philosophy - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> Boethius: The Consolation of Philosophy - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy x Fried Chicken Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:18.

Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy x Fried Chicken Eating / Chewing

For more infomation >> Eating Show ASMR - RAW Vegetables and Fruits x Candy x Fried Chicken Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Rain continues Thursday - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Rain continues Thursday - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Glue Dough Flower | Michaels - Duration: 1:20.

Glue dough flower

Vinyl gloves, Glue, Craft Sticks, Food coloring

Bowl, 1 Cup cornstarch, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 Cup all-purpose flour

Mix dry ingredients

Mix in wet ingredients

Mix with your hands

Subscribe to our channel and share your projects with the #MakeitwithMichaels

For more infomation >> Glue Dough Flower | Michaels - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Should the second amendment be repealed? Vermonters weigh in - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Should the second amendment be repealed? Vermonters weigh in - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 441 - How to complete Level 441 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:07.

"Homescapes beat level 441"

"Homescapes Level 441"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét