Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 28 2018

Story time! Today we are going all the way back to my very first day, or even just the first morning

actually, of living in Europe, when I arrived in Prague in the Czech Republic.

It was a really exciting day for me, but also a really nervous, butterflies in my stomach

to the max kind of day as well.

Hey everyone, Dana here!

Back in 2008, right before leaving the U.S. I visited my aunt and she gave me the book

"Water for Elephants."

And having that book, having something to kind of tuck my mind into whenever I got nervous

was exactly what I needed.

Because, I was nervous.

I tried to kind of play it cool, but I was super nervous.

So when I got off the plane in Prague at 6:40 in the morning and I had a taxi reservation

pre-booked and pre-paid to take me my hotel, and the information that I had been emailed

told me that I would find a taxi kiosk right by the exit to the airport but when I got

there there was no kiosk to be found whatsoever, and I felt totally lost and alone and I didn't

know whether the taxi kiosk just didn't exist at all or if I was in the wrong place,

or if it just wasn't open yet, and, you know, the anxiousness of having just sold

all of my stuff and bought a one-way plane ticket to a place that, oh wow, I've actually

never been before and I don't actually have any idea what I'm doing began to form a tight

knot in my throat...I took a few breaths, sat down on the floor near the airport exit,

and read my book, waiting to see what would happen next.

An hour later someone showed up and set up a taxi kiosk that hadn't been there before

and I went over and sure enough, I was registered for a ride. Yes.

And then when the taxi driver brought me out to the taxi and put me inside, and said something

to me in Czech and then shut the taxi doors and wandered away, and I had no idea what

he had just said to me because at this point most of the Czech that I knew were phrases

that I had learned from my mom and my grandmother when I was kid, like dobrý den, jak se máš,

držím palce, veselé Vánoce and some other little Czech nursery rhyme songs -- but I

didn't really think it would help anything if I started singing Já Mám Koně to the

taxi driver -- and then sitting there, seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into

10 minutes, and I had no idea if he was ever coming back or when, and so I started to get...it's okay.

I put my nervous thoughts into my book once again and just waited to see what would happen next.

30 minutes later he came back out and, without a word actually, off we went.

Unfortunately reading in the car makes me nauseous, but I would have liked to because

it was about an hour drive from the airport to my hotel, and I spent most of the time

looking out the window, looking for those cobblestone streets and castles and little

meandering alleyways that I had read about online, only to see nothing at all like that.

Did I maybe make the wrong decision? I wondered.

Maybe Prague isn't actually anything like what I'd read about online.

What am I even doing here?

Ah no, turns out that was just the highway running outside of the city center, which

now makes total and complete sense to me that the taxi driver would, of course, take the

highway rather than drive right through the center of Prague, but at the time I was just

so full of nervousness.

And kind of wondering, like, what had I gotten myself into moving there.

And then when I arrived at my hotel to find that it was this massive gray building in

what felt to me like the middle of nowhere -- so in other words, not surrounded by those

cobblestone streets and quaint cafes that I had been dreaming of -- and when the people

at the reception area did not speak English, but they did take my money for my

room and then said something in super fast Czech -- or at least it felt super fast

to me -- that was not veselé Vánoce or the words to Já Mám Koně so I had no idea what

they had just said, and then they simply turned around and left, going back to continue doing

their work, and I had no way of communicating with them to ask what was going on, would

I be getting a room key or not, what should I do now?

I took a deep breath and went and sat down and read my book and I waited to see what

would happen next.

About 30 minutes later someone came and handed a key to me.

So yes, apparently I would be getting a room after all.

I was very happy about that.

Because I didn't really know what I was going to do if no one came to hand me a key.

That's what the book was for.

Put my thoughts in my book and just waited to see what would happen.

And when after all of that I went up to my room and I found that it was not exactly the

prettiest or the coziest place in the world, this tiny, dusty little room that kind of

smelled like a musty old lady's purse, and then I realized that I didn't know what

I was doing with my life, or, or what would happen next, or or or...I took a few breaths

and I sat down and did what?

I read my book until I had gathered my confidence again to continue on with my day.

So to my aunt: thank you for giving me that book.

Having that book, having a book really helped me get through all of that nervous stuff that

was happening. That exciting stuff, but also, yeah...

When I was ready I went to the Metro and I didn't really know what I was doing.

Luckily I got on the right train going in the right direction.

And then I simply got off where all of the train lines came together in the middle of

the Metro map that had been above the door.

I took the Metro into the city center without any real plan or goal in mind, except to explore

the place that was my new home...at least for the next 3 months and hopefully longer...so

I figured that seemed like a pretty good place to start.

And when I came up out of the underground area in the middle of Prague and finally, finally laid

eyes on those cobblestone streets, meandering alleyways, the river, the bridges, the amazing

architecture and the castle, I knew I was in the right place.

For the first time in my life, from the very first moment of being in a place, I felt at home.

I felt like I was in the exact right place that I was supposed to be.

And that was all before noon!

So my question for you is: Do you have a memorable first day or first morning even in a new place?

Please let me know in the comments below. Thank so much for watching.

If you enjoyed this video, please think about giving a like with the like button.

And don't forget to subscribe for more Wanted Adventure videos on Wednesdays and Sundays.

And thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon, who

help make these videos possible. Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

And I had a taxi...

Story time!

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen! Woooo! Good thing there's a couch back there.

For more infomation >> How A BOOK Helped Me Overcome Nervousness MOVING ABROAD | story time with Dana - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler Barricade Rivet Style Fender Kit (1997-2006 TJ) Review & Install - Duration: 4:54.

The Barricade Rivet Style Fender Flare Kit is for those of you that have a 1997-2006

TJ that are looking to swap out the flares for ones that are going to give you some additional

coverage, as well as a different look.

You can get wider flares that are factory style flares, but as it says in the name,

this is going to be a rivet style flare.

So you're gonna have these pockets in the flare and the rivet hardware is going to be

visible, giving you a little bit of that more off-road, more tough look, if that's what

you're after.

This set of flares is going to install very easily onto your TJ.

Definitely a one-out-of-three-wrench installation.

The only thing that can make this a little bit more difficult is some rust on your Jeep.

So if you do have some rust, give yourself a little bit of extra time.

But overall, this shouldn't be something that takes you much more than two hours to complete,

and we'll talk a little bit more about that installation in just a second.

So like I said, if you have a TJ, chances are your factory flares are going to be faded.

Maybe some of them are cracked, otherwise, just looking a little bit older.

You can spray them.

You can dye them.

You can hit them with a heat gun to try and bring the black back.

But if you want something that is truly new, fresh, right out of the box, and you're also

looking for additional tire coverage and something that gives you a different look, then that's

where these are going to come in.

This is going to be a very nice option for you, and it's going to be priced right in

the same realm as a lot of other ones out there.

There are going to be some different options out there for a wider rivet style flare kit.

I happen to like this one from Barricade.

I think it's well built.

I think it fits well.

It looks good.

And the price is right.

For construction, this is a tough ABS plastic.

It's designed to flex a little bit before it breaks, so if you are off-road and you

rub this up against a tree, it is going to give you a little bit of movement before you

were to break one of these flares.

As I've said a couple of times now, they have these cutouts, the pockets so that you can

see these rivets.

And all of the hardware that is needed to install these is going to be included, as

well as some rubber weather stripping that goes on this edge that goes right up against

the Jeep.

And that's going to help keep these from chafing the Jeep as you're driving down the road.

So your paint is going to be nice and safe, even after installing these.

Now, as you can see, this is going to be a six piece kit.

I have one front, one rear, and one mini flare here, but you do get all six pieces.

So, very complete, going to replace everything that you currently have with something nice

and fresh.

And I've mentioned a couple times that these are wider than factory.

These are going to give you 6 inches of coverage.

So whether you have a wider tire, less backspacing on your wheel, maybe both, and you're looking

for some additional coverage, these are going to provide that as well.

As for the installation, again, one out of three wrenches, maybe a little bit over two

hours to get these installed, but that will depend on how much rust you have on your Jeep.

Those factory flares are held in place with a lot of nutserts that are attached into the

body.

And if you have rust between that and the factory hardware, the nutsert can spin, making

it difficult to get everything apart.

Now, in the areas where you can gain access to the backside and actually hold that nutsert

with a pair of pliers, usually you can break everything loose.

But there are a couple of spots where you don't have access to the back of the nutsert.

And in that case, you're going to be drilling things out.

You're going to be grinding things off.

You're going to be reinstalling nutserts or using nut and bolt hardware if you can get

to the backside and the nutsert is no good.

So you might have to get a little bit creative if you do have some rust.

Spraying everything with a good penetrating oil well before you get started will give

you the best chance of a nice, smooth installation.

Now, the process is going to be fairly straightforward and fairly simple.

You're just going to be removing all of the hardware that attaches those flares onto the

Jeep.

Up front, make sure you pull the turn signal socket out of the turn signal housing before

you remove the whole flare from the vehicle.

Then you can unbolt your turn signal and bolt it into your new flare.

That is a nice feature of these flares, that you can reuse that factory turn signal housing.

You're not buying an additional light or trying to wire an aftermarket light in place.

This is going to work with your factory stuff.

Outback, the process is very much the same of unbolting everything.

You are going to have to pull that inner fender liner away a little bit if you do need to

gain access to the backside of some of those nutserts.

But all in all, you're just removing the hardware, removing the flare, bolting the new ones up

with the new hardware.

Very straightforward, but if you have some rust, take your time.

You are going to need your patience.

This set of six flares comes in at right around $300, and I do think that's going to be a

pretty good deal for you.

There are some other options out there that fall in and around this price range, so I

do think these are very fairly priced.

I like this design.

I like the way they look, and I like the way they fit.

So, if you're shopping for new flares, I think these ones are appropriately priced and a

nice choice.

So if you're looking to swap out those factory fender flares on your TJ with an aftermarket

set that is brand new, factory fresh, wider than factory, and also offers a different

style, I definitely recommend taking a look at this option here from Barricade.

And you can find them right here at extremeterrain.com.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler Barricade Rivet Style Fender Kit (1997-2006 TJ) Review & Install - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago Med - Blackmail (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Chicago Med - Blackmail (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite free vbucks | Free v bucks glitch | v bucks glitch | how to get free v bucks fortnite - Duration: 2:56.

Hello guys and welcome to my newest video tutorial today

I want to show you something really special how to hack fortnight with this hack

You will add 3v bucks within a few clicks by the way you don't need your computer only your smartphone

To show you that I'm not lying look at my account you can see my username and that I don't have any resources

So firstly you have to visit this link

Then we enter our username

Then choose platform that can be one of four and of course don't forget to check on through Roxy protection after

That we click connect

Now's my favorite part because there you can select the amount of V bugs after that

Lagos our generator, and as you can see it's working oh

Yes, and this is our last step verify that your human being this one is pretty easy after downloading this app

Played for 30 seconds, then V bucks will be added instantly

Okay, you can see that I've completed now. You can delete this app and open fortnight. I will speed up this part guys

As I said, it's wonderful look how many VBox we have

So that's it now. You know how to use fortnightly bugs hack

For more infomation >> Fortnite free vbucks | Free v bucks glitch | v bucks glitch | how to get free v bucks fortnite - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

NEW Hair Color Transformation - 15 Amazing Beautiful Hairstyles Tutorial Compilation 2018! - Duration: 10:36.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> NEW Hair Color Transformation - 15 Amazing Beautiful Hairstyles Tutorial Compilation 2018! - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

All New Ducati Roser Superbike leakage details | Ducati New Superbike | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> All New Ducati Roser Superbike leakage details | Ducati New Superbike | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Nalai Namadhe | Official Music Video | Dev Major ft. Snehan, Iykki Berry & Jags De Esan - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Nalai Namadhe | Official Music Video | Dev Major ft. Snehan, Iykki Berry & Jags De Esan - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday a.m. KSBW Weather Forecast 3.28.18 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Wednesday a.m. KSBW Weather Forecast 3.28.18 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Papa Francisco: "Mafiosos" y "falsos cristianos" tendrán un mal final (SUB) - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Papa Francisco: "Mafiosos" y "falsos cristianos" tendrán un mal final (SUB) - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Prinzessin Madeleine von Schweden: Wundervolle Baby-News! - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Prinzessin Madeleine von Schweden: Wundervolle Baby-News! - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Touch Anything! - Duration: 3:46.

Haha!

Woah!

Sick room man!

I know right.

Come here check these out That's my batmobile collection

Nice and that's my Star Wars collection

and these babies right here...

Griffith take out the trash!

In a minute mom!

Now!

Ugh!

You wait right here I'm going to go deal with this

And don't touch anything!

Where am I?

What century...who are you?

I'm...erm...

Speak sense lad!

I'm...what how?

You're real!

How are you...?

You're one of them!

Oh no no!

Braveheart sucked!

Mommy!

No I am your mother!

Huh?

What?

I'm done mom I already threw the garbage What are you doing?

Nothing Whatever anyway we're late for Comic

Con let's go Oh okay

For more infomation >> Don't Touch Anything! - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Forgotten Realms Pantheon - Savras and Selune - Duration: 6:44.

Hello everybody Jorphdan here the PH is silent.

I foresaw this video coming, so today we're discussing Savras the god of divination and

Selune the goddess of the moon and stars.

Savras, the All-Seeings, the Third Eye, is the god of divination and fortune telling.

His church is very small and few people worship him directly.

However his name is invoked often from people looking to get a read on future events.

It is said that young men and women will perform rituals to Savaras to divine the names of

their future spouses.

Savras represents truth in its whole.

He is both hindsight and foresight which allows him to single out the truth of a situation.

He speaks in clear, precise statements and always speaks the absolute truth.

Savras can come across uncaring because of this, but to him delivering the truth directly

without hidden meaning or coorersion is the best and most caring thing one can do.

He would never hide the truth if it was difficult to hear, people should be allowed to know

regardless of how it makes them feel.

Some say this is because Savras knows the fate of Faerun and finds himself relatively

helpless to change its destiny.

Savras, alas, sits in the cold hard truth much like his followers. It is said Savras

rarely loses his temper but when he does his wrath is dreadful.

The church of Savras is small, isolated, yet organized.

Mostly clerics but the occasional monk of Savras exists.

His clerics are often fortune tellers, or historians pouring over old texts hoping to

gleam future insight from them.

Some are employed as Judges or work in legal areas as they are so truthful and seek to

uncover the truth no matter what.

Clerics of Savras pray for their spells at night but have daily rituals of meditation

both in the morning and evening.

Their most holy day is known as the Feast of the Moon, and is celebrated by every follower

of Savras.

During this "feast" everyone is required to be in meditation for a full 24 hours.

Those that finish the meditation for that long period of time are successfully rewarded

with a vision of the future from Savras himself.

Savras was originally a human wizard that was elevated to minor deity status.

I'm not sure by who or how but Mystra favored him so I kind of assume her.

He came into conflict with Azuth who was also favored by Mystra and is now known as the

deity of wizards.

The two fought during the events of the Dawn Cataclysm and this battle lasted many years.

Finally Azuth, who was a mortal wizard at the time, won by imprisoning Savras into a

rather large gem that sits atop his scepter.

Soon after Azuth ascended to godhood status and pledged to serve Mystra.

Savras on the other hand teleported his prison, the scepter, away from Azuth.

The scepter was eventually picked up by Storm Silverhand who ignored Savras' pleas for

escape and returned the scepter to Azuth where it remained with him until the Time of Troubles

when Azuth freed Savras after he swore an oath of fealty.

It was this defining moment that separated the portfolios of Savras and Azuth and Savras

officially became the deity of diviners.

Today Savras is free but serves Azuth.

His followers believe that his imprisonment and release was all seen by Savras which is

why he "allowed" himself to be captured.

Next is Selune.

Officially pronounced Selun-eh I realize I say it incorrectly from what was stated in

games such as Baldur's Gate.

However!

It wouldn't be a Forgotten Realms Explained video if I didn't mispronounce something.

So I'm in a weird spot where do I fix it now or just commit to what I've been saying.

I think for this video I'll change to Selune for clarity sake.

Selune was there at the very beginning.

She is an ancient deity.

Known as the Moonmaiden, Our Lady of Silver, and the Night White Lady she is the goddess

of the moon and stars and I think maybe space?

She holds the portfolios of the moon, stars, navigation, wanderers, questers, and non-evil

Lycanthropes.

Selune came from the raw magical stuff of existence left over when Lord Ao created Realmspace,

which is the crystal sphere containing Faerun.

This essence coalesced into Selune and Shar, twin sisters.

They were beautiful and mostly identical but polar opposites.

Selune was Silver haired and Shar had raven black hair.

Selune represented light, and Shar darkness.

More of this can be found in my very first video on the creation myth of the Forgotten

Realms, links in the doobly do.

In short though Selune and Shar fought over bringing light and warmth to their creation

of Abeir-Toril.

Selune captured fire from the plane of fire and set a planet ablaze creating the sun.

Shar detested this and fought Selune trying to extinguish the flame.

Selune tor a piece of divine essence out of her body and hurled it at Shar which tor through

her.

That magical essence mixed with Shar's and formed Mystryl, the first goddess of magic.

Selune and Shar have been eternal foes going forward and the feud will probably never end.

She appears as a woman clad in white, but has also been known to appear as the moon

to her followers.

She is caring and can seem sad by events that are perhaps millennia old.

She is calm and placid except with the war against her sister where she has a fierceness

to her that rivals no other.

Selune is worshiped by a healthy mix of people.

Navigators, sailors, women, good aligned lycanthropes, as well as explorers.

Couples look to Selune to bless them with children, and women look up to her for guidance

and strength.

Her faith promotes equal access and understanding between it's followers.

Thus the hierarchy of the church is a mix of clerics, priests, adventurers, mystics

and the like all working cooperatively under the symbol of Selune.

Human females tend to dominate the clergy of Selune.

And typical titles of followers include the Called, the Touched, Enstarred, Moonbathed,

and High Initiate.

At least these are the most commonly known titles in Waterdeep, outside and further away

many worshipers of Selune might have their own take on names and titles.

The dogma of the church is acceptance and tolerance.

All are welcome to the faith of Selune and fellow Selunites should be aided freely as

if they were dear friends.

A common blessing is "May Selune guide your steps in the night, and bring them to the

new dawn."

Priests of Selune often make a few coin by reading the stars for an individual.

Handing out fortunes etc.

They spend their time wandering Faerun preaching the good word of Selune.

Her clergy are encouraged to be humble and helpful.

Often rituals are performed in the moonlight.

Dances and prayers are offered up to the Lady of Silver during the full moon.

The greatest and most beautiful temple to Selune is the House of the Moon in Waterdeep.

Here in this temple is an exact duplicate of the Wand of the Four Moons.

Which is the wand Selune wields in battle, and did wield in battle against Shar in Waterdeep.

It levitates in a glass case guarded by followers of Selune.

It is said that when Selune visits the temple she appears from this wand.

Several pilgrimages are made to Waterdeep to see this wand by followers of Selune.

And that's it for today.

Thanks for watching everybody, it really makes me happy you enjoy these videos.

If you do enjoy this series consider becoming a patron on Patreon.

The support there allows me to keep going here on YouTube.

Take care and I'll see you all in the next video.

For more infomation >> Forgotten Realms Pantheon - Savras and Selune - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Martin Haas: Der Sat.1-Moderator stirbt mit 55 Jahren - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Martin Haas: Der Sat.1-Moderator stirbt mit 55 Jahren - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Willi Herren: Schockierendes Trennungs-Drama! - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Willi Herren: Schockierendes Trennungs-Drama! - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

காதலன் கண்முன் ஆண் நண்பர்களுடன் பேசிய காதலிக்கு நடந்ததை பாருங்க | Tamil News | Kollywood Cinema - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> காதலன் கண்முன் ஆண் நண்பர்களுடன் பேசிய காதலிக்கு நடந்ததை பாருங்க | Tamil News | Kollywood Cinema - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Stéphane Audran: Die Schauspielerin ist tot - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Stéphane Audran: Die Schauspielerin ist tot - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Smartphones latest and remarkable features with Android Phones - Duration: 1:54.

Subscribe us by sharing with your Friends

For more infomation >> Samsung Smartphones latest and remarkable features with Android Phones - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

A Patient Visit (Scene) | Spider-Man 3 (2007) Movie CLIP HD (+Subtitles) - Duration: 2:27.

- How is he? - He's gonna be okay.

But there's been some memory impairment.

Particularly his short-term memory.

Right now he can't remember the accident...

or anything that happened to him recently.

Is it permanent?

It could be. Only time will tell.

He's awake if you wanna see him.

Oh..oh, maybe I should wait.

No, it's fine. Just keep it brief. I want him to rest.

Hey, buddy.

Hey.

Hit my head.

Yeah.

Doctor said I was in an accident.

Hit-and-run.

I don't remember much of anything.

My father...

he died, right?

This is all so weird.

Hi. I got here as fast as I could.

I know that face.

How you doing?

I don't know.

Last thing I remember, I was falling..

Somewhere.

You're still fine.

We love you, Harry.

It feels like...

somehow I've been gone for a really long time.

And now I'm back home.

It's good to have you back.

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to scoot, okay?

- Okay. - All right. Thank you.

Well, I'll see you tomorrow.

Yeah. Great.

Get some sleep.

- I think he's gonna be fine. - I think so.

- And you guys seem great. - Yeah.

You have lovely friends.

My best friends.

I'd give my life for them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét