Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 30 2018

(Episode 20)

Calm down...

Hong Seyeon's mother.

Gyeonghye doesn't seem to know...

That Seyeon is your daughter.

Aren't you deceiving her

just as much as we are?

Why don't we both

keep our mouths shut?

If she finds out that her husband is cheating

and that you betrayed her...

Gyeonghye will be very hurt.

Don't even try.

I didn't tell her that Seyeon is my daughter...

Because the chairman told me not to.

He'll make her understand...

After punishing you for your dirty affair.

Call Myeonghwan to your office tomorrow.

I need to check something...

With the two of you before I tell the chairman.

Seyeon?

Right now?

Okay.

What's going on?

I'm going to quit.

I wanted to help Madam Eun.

I wanted to protect her...

And I tried to get close to her.

But I've reached my limit.

She's frantically trying to push me away.

I can't take it anymore.

I'll talk to the chairman tomorrow.

I'll make sure

my quitting doesn't affect you.

My poor daughter.

It must've been very hard.

Let's go.

I'll take you home.

I'm sorry that I couldn't last.

I quit because it was too uncomfortable.

It's too hard working for someone

while living in their house.

So stop looking at me like that.

Eat. Go on.

Good thinking. I would've quit long ago.

Spending 24 hours a day with that Eun Gyeonghye...

I'd rather die before I do that.

That's right. Take a break.

I have something to tell you.

I'm going to start being unemployed as of today.

- You? / - You? Unemployed?

I want to take this opportunity to just have fun.

Although it's been so long that I forgot how.

Good. That's a great idea.

You haven't had a proper break

since you graduated high school.

I'm going to enjoy the life of the unemployed.

Just for one week.

The life of the unemployed...

Your big brother has many insights that

I'd like to enlighten you with.

Finally, I can teach you something.

The life of the unemployed.

I'm at a level higher than he is.

You're closer to a leech, don't you think?

You don't bum around like I do.

You're busy taking from others.

I know how to have much more fun than you do.

Baby sister, you've got a long way to go

before you catch up to me.

Try harder!

Gosh. Are you two really bragging about that?

Goodness.

- Eat up, dad. / - You too.

Why did Shopper Hong

pack her bags and leave without saying anything?

Did something happen?

Nothing happened with me.

Are you sure there was no problem between you two?

Yes, grandpa.

She's irresponsible.

I heard she tried out for our designer trainee program.

If she passed, I think you should remove her name...

I'll handle Shopper Hong.

Don't concern yourself, President Jang.

Lady Geum.

Dr. Kim is coming this afternoon to treat Gyeonghye.

Give her the wild ginseng and lingzhi mushroom

we got from the clinic.

Sir.

There's something I need to tell you

about Dr. Kim Hyojeong.

- What is it? / - Early this morning...

She left for the U.S.

She only said it was because of a family matter.

She called me because

it was too early in the morning.

She said she'd call President Jang this morning.

Did you receive the call, sir?

Yes, I did.

She seemed very flustered.

I understand.

Mr. Chairman, are you alright?

You should see Dr. Park.

No, I'm fine.

I've had too much on my mind lately, that's why.

With Shopper Hong and Dr. Kim...

Why are they all making me worry...

Sir!

(Madam Eun's skin type, body type...)

(Things she likes...)

Escargot.

The breeze.

I'll ask just two things.

You answer me, President Jang.

How long has this been going on with the two of you?

- Lady Geum. / - You shut it!

You answer me.

4 years.

For 4 years, you've been...

Doing this dirty thing behind Ms. Gyeonghye's back.

- Lady Geum. / - When will you get...

The divorce?

Answer me.

Lady Geum, you're out of line.

Divorce?

That isn't something you can talk about.

I may talk about divorce

but what will the chairman say?

I want to run right over to the chairman

and tell him what you

and that fornicator did.

But I worry that Ms. Gyeonghye will be hurt.

So I'm giving you the chance to bury it all

and disappear.

Leave quietly.

If you threaten her

with what you have on her just one more time and...

Do you know what it is that we have on her?

If you did, you couldn't act this way.

As if the affair wasn't enough.

If the chairman finds out you've been threatening

his granddaughter...

You'll get so much more than just a slap in the face.

Why did you quit...

After taking the interview

for the designer trainee program?

I'm sorry.

It's your choice to quit.

But you must know what happens

if you break your promise.

Think it over.

If you walk out of here,

I will take away your dream.

Then, we will become enemies.

Are you okay with that?

It was the wrong choice from the start.

I'm sorry for disappointing you.

Sir!

(Hong Seyeon)

Yes?

- Sir. / - Mr. Lee.

Are you okay?

He wouldn't let me call an ambulance.

He kept asking for you.

Call... Call Dr. Park.

Yes, sir.

Dr. Park, Chairman Eun has collapsed.

We'll come to you now.

Call an ambulance quietly to the underground garage.

- Send away everyone... / - No.

The workers will know something is wrong.

Then the shareholders will get worried

and it will affect our stocks.

We can't let anyone know of my condition.

Stand by for now.

You can't just hang up!

Sir, you need to rush to the hospital right now.

This is too dangerous!

Is the company really more important right now?

Mr. Lee, do something!

There's no other way to take him to the ambulance

without the workers seeing him.

We can't hide in here. We must take him out.

That's unacceptable.

If you want to hide his condition

you must not hide it but show it.

What do you mean?

Get me some bandages.

The chairman must've hurt his leg.

Oh, no.

How are things at the company?

As Shopper Hong predicted,

everyone thinks you hurt your leg.

There is no other rumor circulating.

That's a relief.

Shopper Hong helped a lot.

What should I tell Ms. Gyeonghye?

Tell her...

That I'm just getting a checkup and taking a break

for a few days since I've hurt my leg.

Sir.

This will be an opportunity for Ms. Gyeonghye.

Have her fill in for you in your absence.

The executives

will bow before her to win her favor.

It will make them show their respect and affection

for you toward her.

It will be your indication to them

that you plan to have her succeed you.

How is he feeling?

He's okay.

- I'm so glad. / - He asked...

That you discuss your resignation a week later,

and he thanked you for today. Also...

Please keep this a secret.

Don't worry. I'll go now.

Seyeon.

Yes?

Have you really made up your mind about quitting?

Yes. That's what I've decided.

Was he hurt badly?

He strained his tendon a little, that's all.

Then why does he need a week?

He's getting a full checkup

since he's in the hospital anyway.

That's why it's taking a week.

Grandpa's really okay, right?

He is.

It's Winners Group's corporate seal.

Why... Why is this...

The chairman has appointed you

the acting chairman in his absence.

Please let me know if you need anything.

What have you caught up on so far?

"Descendants of the Sun" and "My Golden Life."

I'm watching "Discovery of Love" now.

This is fun but...

My eyes hurt and my neck hurts...

My body can't handle it.

That's why you should watch when they air like I do.

You've worked too hard.

Bum around doing nothing and enjoy yourself

since you've decided to do it.

I'm resting but why can't I relax?

I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I had a dream that I worked all night making clothes.

You rested for only a week. Stop whining.

You've got a long way to go before

you can understand the life of the unemployed.

Bumming around is harder than I had imagined.

You don't realize how hard it is

to be happily unemployed.

You need to be strong mentally

and ignore what people say about you.

You need to be strong physically

to play day and night.

I'm sorry for nagging you when

you were doing something so grand,

Happily Unemployed Hong Ganghui.

I'm glad you finally figured it out.

Let's see.

Oh, no.

Where are you going,

dressed like you're entering a battle?

To get rid of a loser.

Baby.

I swear, she followed me around and flirted with me.

Charles, if you're lying,

you'll have to return your clothes, watch, wallet,

car keys, everything I bought you.

The woman seems a bit unusual, doesn't she?

She seems a bit familiar too.

You're right. I also get that feeling...

Hey.

Is this the Auntie Sukja you mentioned?

Did you tell her I'm your aunt?

I did not! Hey, Ganghui, you tell her.

- You followed me around. / - It's true...

Did you hear that, baby?

She followed me around.

Not me, you. You followed me around.

You followed me around,

begging me to go out with you just once

but you asked me to say I followed you around

as you bought me this.

Ooh la la!

That's a knockoff.

What do you take me for?

Charles! What is this all about? Is that true?

It isn't true.

She's lying.

Charles? What the?

Your name is Park Chilsu!

You should dump a loser like him.

How can I believe you?

Are you lying to destroy our love

and split us up?

You know the point of leopard prints, right?

Arrogance, sexiness, confidence.

Women who don't have the confidence

and date multiple guys at once

will never choose to wear leopard prints.

You were cheating on me!

Why I ought to...

Hey, you. Charles... Hey, Chilsu!

I can't believe that little... I'm so angry.

I thought you'd need a drink.

That's why I said to meet here.

Do you want chicken and beer?

Sure.

Two beers filled to the brim.

And extra crispy chicken.

That's great. So great.

They're so alike.

Birds of a feather flock together. They're soulmates.

What's the use in being pretty?

The world isn't kind to you

just because you're pretty.

It's hard to find a job too.

Honey, want me to set you up with a job?

Really?

I run a cosmetics store.

It's opening next week, so come work for me.

Boss!

Assistant Manager Hong! No, Manager Hong!

Are you really giving Ganghui a job?

Of course.

My Manager Hong!

Yes, boss.

Kkotnim! Bring them more beer

and another chicken!

I'll work hard.

Madam Eun is deferring every request she receives

from your people.

There are negative rumors circulating

within the company about your position.

- Negative rumors? / - Yes, sir.

That Madam Eun

thinks you're competing with her for successorship,

and that you have fallen out of favor

with the chairman because of it.

People talk too much.

Worms will crawl out when it rains.

My haters will use this opportunity to crawl out.

Keep a close watch.

Get me a list of everyone

who kisses up to Gyeonghye.

Yes, sir.

Hello, sir. To what do I owe this pleasure?

The Bella Project, Winners' plan to build

an ultra-luxury goods shop...

I heard Chairman Eun refused to approve it.

You need a new source of intel.

Just answer my question.

I need to decide whether or not

to go to Chairman Eun

and have him pay me back for the commission

I paid you.

President Jang!

I shouldn't have paid you for a project

the chairman didn't even approve.

He will approve it.

Get the remaining commission ready.

If I get...

The chairman's approval in a week,

will that help you relax?

If I don't get the chairman to approve

the Bella Project in a week,

it won't end with just the construction.

Several issues will surface.

If that happens,

forget my secret funds.

It'll only be a matter of time before he finds out about

the Winners stock I bought under other people's names.

It's never-ending.

It isn't an endless tunnel but a closed tunnel.

When is Chairman Eun being discharged?

Tomorrow.

Make sure Gyeonghye approves

the Bella Project tonight.

She will...

Never approve the Bella Project.

I'll replace your sword.

Dump the dulled hit-and-run accident.

I'll give you a sword that will let you stab Gyeonghye,

Chairman Eun and even Winners Group all at once.

You'll give me a sword that can stab Chairman Eun?

I forged...

That sword...

With my father's life.

Where did it go? I need that.

Speak. What is it?

What did you find out about my daughter and me?

I just found out...

That you and Seyeon...

Have a secret way beyond being mother and child.

Something so big, that you ran over here,

leaving Gyeonghye alone in the house

without Chairman Eun.

Maid...

President Jang sent out all the workers

from the house?

Maid, I need you to...

The Bella Project proposal.

Approve it now with the seal.

Bring me divorce papers instead.

Those, I'll sign.

Go ahead, tell everyone

that I killed someone in a hit-and-run.

My grandfather

will make you like the person who died by my car.

Kim Deokman.

Do you remember him?

The one with the hideous face

who threatened you at the hotel.

Look at me.

Look!

He made hundreds of faces like this

and killed dozens of lives.

That's what your grandfather did 20 years ago!

(Machinery Contract)

(May 5, 1998, Winners Eun Gitae)

The dye factory poison gas incident

that made headlines 20 years ago.

The workers who worked without safety measures

died because of the nerve gas

that leaked from the chemicals.

The incident that was buried

by the factory manager's suicide.

Turns out, someone else was responsible.

The person who should've paid for what happened,

wasn't the dead factory manager

but your grandfather, Eun Gitae.

The documents in your hands prove that fact.

If the world finds out...

Chairman Eun will be torn to shreds first.

Then Winners, and last of all you, Eun Gyeonghye.

Let's forget the hit-and-run now.

The pot just got bigger.

This time,

I'm not here just to destroy your mental capacity.

Don't forget that.

If you want to give me an attitude again,

you'll be putting your life

and Eun Gitae's life on the line.

Get it together and come in.

You need to approve the Bella Project.

Scream, if you want.

There's no one here who will hear you.

Don't beg me to spare your life.

I'll stop immediately before you die.

Let go of her!

Have you lost your mind?

Hit me. I'll fight you to the death.

What did you do to Ms. Gyeonghye?

We can't just ignore it.

The chairman must find out before it gets worse.

Be careful, or you and your mother will regret it.

When did you first meet Chairman Eun?

It doesn't seem like a simple contractual relationship.

You're out of line.

Don't you dare mistreat him.

I'll find out what you're holding against Gyeonghye.

I swear it.

For more infomation >> Mysterious Personal Shopper | 인형의 집 EP 20 [SUB : ENG, CHN / 2018.03.30] - Duration: 33:42.

-------------------------------------------

BURN [1080p] - Hamilton Animatic 「Reupload from Galactibun//Spibbles//TeeVee w/ cover」 - Duration: 4:10.

I saved every letter you wrote me

From the moment I read them, I knew you were mine

You said you were mine

I thought you were mine

Do you know what Angelica said

When we saw your first letter arrive

She said...

"Be careful with that one love..."

"He will do what it takes to Survive"

You and your words flooded my senses

Your sentences left me defenseless

You built me Palaces out of Paragraphs

You built Cathedrals

I'm rereading the letters you wrote me

I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line

For some kind of sign, and when you were mine

The words seem

To Burn

Burn

You published the letters she wrote you

You told the whole world how you brought this girl

Into our bed

In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives

Do you know what Angelica said

When she read what you'd done?

She said...

"You have married an Icarus..."

"He has flown too close to the sun."

You and your words, obsessed with your legacy...

Your sentences border on senseless

And you are paranoid in every paragraph

How they perceive you...

You... you... you....

I'm erasing myself from the narrative

Let future historians wonder how Eliza

Reacted when you broke her heart

You have torn it all apart

I am watching it...

Burn...

Watching it...

Burn...

The world has no right to my heart

The world has no place in our bed

They don't get to know what I said

I'm burning the memories

Burning the letters that might have redeemed you

You forfeit all rights to my heart!

You forfeit the place in our bed

You can sleep in your office instead

With only the memories of when you were

Mine...

I hope that you... (Sorry that this animation looks a bit weird.)

Burn......

For more infomation >> BURN [1080p] - Hamilton Animatic 「Reupload from Galactibun//Spibbles//TeeVee w/ cover」 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Wake Up Call from South Shore Health System - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Wake Up Call from South Shore Health System - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Honda CB1100 custom concept back to the USA | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 2018 Honda CB1100 custom concept back to the USA | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Scattered showers today, this evening - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Scattered showers today, this evening - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Anandi Gopal Joshi Google Doodle - Duration: 2:10.

The Search Engine Google is showing a doodle for Anandi Gopal Joshi.

Today it is the 153rd Birthday of Anandi Gopal Joshi.

Anandibai Gopalrao Joshi was born on 31st of March 1865.

She was one of the earliest Indian female physicians.

She was the primary lady of Indian-starting point to study and graduate with a 2 years

recognition in drug in the United States.

She is additionally accepted to be the primary lady to set foot on American soil from India.

She has numerous varieties of spelling of her name, including; Anandibai Joshee and

Anandi Gopal Joshee.

Joshi was conceived as Yamuna, in Kalyan of the Thane locale in display day Maharashtra,

to a standard Hindu family.

Her family used to be landowners in Kalyan yet lost their financial riches.

As that was the training around then, Yamuna was hitched at nine years old to Gopalrao

Joshi, a widower very nearly twenty years her senior, because of weight laid by her

family.

After marriage, her significant other renamed her Anandi.Gopalrao Joshi filled in as a postal

agent in Kalyan.

Afterward, he was exchanged to Alibag, and afterward, at last, to Calcutta (today, Kolkata).

He was a dynamic scholar, and upheld training for ladies, which was not extremely common

at the time.

It was regular for Brahmins in those circumstances to be capable in Sanskrit.

Be that as it may, affected by Lokhitawadi's Shat Patre, Gopalrao viewed learning English

as more practical than learning Sanskrit.

Seeing Anandibai's advantage, he helped her get an instruction and learn English.

At fourteen years old, Anandibai brought forth a kid, yet the youngster lived just for ten

days in light of the fact that the therapeutic watch over his survival was inaccessible.

This circumstance ended up being a defining moment in Anandibai's life, and propelled

her to wind up a doctor.

She died on 26th February 1887.

For more infomation >> Anandi Gopal Joshi Google Doodle - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

'Our country called - We went' - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> 'Our country called - We went' - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

THỬ THÁCH 24 GIỜ SỐNG TRONG THÙNG XỐP (Chuối Thí Nghiệm) - Rise of the Kings - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> THỬ THÁCH 24 GIỜ SỐNG TRONG THÙNG XỐP (Chuối Thí Nghiệm) - Rise of the Kings - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Easter Weekend Forecast - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Easter Weekend Forecast - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Young Sheldon 1x17 Promo "Jiu-Jitsu, Bubble Wrap and Yoo-Hoo" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Young Sheldon 1x17 Promo "Jiu-Jitsu, Bubble Wrap and Yoo-Hoo" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cooler and drier end to the work week - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Cooler and drier end to the work week - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

10 choses terribles mettront fin à votre relation!|LSF TV - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> 10 choses terribles mettront fin à votre relation!|LSF TV - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

"Un héri­tage trop lourd" : les confi­dences d'Ilona Smet, la petite-fille de Johnny Hally­day - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> "Un héri­tage trop lourd" : les confi­dences d'Ilona Smet, la petite-fille de Johnny Hally­day - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Supernatural 13x17 Promo "The Thing" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Supernatural 13x17 Promo "The Thing" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Emmie - Those Good Days Memories | Nursery Rhymes Collection & Kids Songs | Animal Song | Babytoonz - Duration: 3:02.

Emmie - Those Good Days Memories | Nursery Rhymes Collection & Kids Songs | Animal Song | Babytoonz

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét