Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 29 2018

My gosh. Where are we?

- Sir! / - Where are we?

We're in Gangjin.

- Namjin? / - No, Gangjin.

- Namjin is a good singer. / - We're in Gangjin.

(Junho's satisfied with his answer.)

It's nice here.

We are at the House of Dasan

in Gangjin, South Jeolla Province.

(Jeong Yakyong resided here in exile for 10 years,)

(where he integrated Silhak)

(and wrote "Mind of Governing the People".)

(The path of roots leading to the house)

(is a major attraction as well.)

Let me give you your mission.

Find the Chinese character that Jeong Yakyong wrote.

All you have to do is stand in front of it.

The first person to find it gets a medal.

(Siyoon starts running.)

Is there a point in running?

I'm sure there's a sign somewhere.

(The one best at races seems relaxed.)

My legs!

This is the path Mr. Jeong walked.

(He treads on the roots along the path of roots.)

What's with all the roots?

(Who's he?)

(Siyoon raced up the hill first.)

(On his way up, he sees something.)

(It's a description.)

(Let me read this.)

(It's a modern-day version of)

("The Tortoise and the Hare".)

(The hare is fast but isn't cunning.)

(The tortoise is slow but sly.)

(The tortoise takes the lead for now.)

Look at Junho. Siyoon!

We need to catch Junho.

Look how far he's gotten.

He raised this himself.

Anyway, this is the letter.

Let's go and find it.

My legs are killing me.

(The way to House of Dasan isn't easy.)

I'm exhausted.

Don't come near me. Don't you dare.

(Taehyun almost caught with the tortoise.)

- I got you! / - Hey!

No.

(See you!)

Let's get going.

(Junho's about to pass out.)

(Taehyun breathes heavily as he goes up the stairs.)

Hello.

This must be it.

Is it further up?

(Junho is right behind him.)

I'm dying.

(Welcome to the House of Dasan.)

Find the letter Jeong Yakyong wrote.

I'm searching for it now.

(Once they find it, they must stand there.)

- Hello. / - Hi!

(Smiling)

I wish you the best!

- Thanks. / - He's the best.

(Junho looks around.)

(He's like a hyena searching for prey.)

(He looks closely at something.)

(He's confused.)

He has to have written it himself.

It can't be a phrase.

(He takes a liking to these unknown syllables.)

(I'm sure this is it.)

- Shall we go? / - Yes, let's go.

We'll just pass this section of the house.

- Like I said... / - You're very handsome.

- It's the house of... / - Thank you.

You look very young.

- Thank you. / - He sure does.

- You're very handsome. / - Thank you.

The letters you see over here

were written by Jeong Yakyong himself.

(Jeong Yakyong wrote this?)

The letters you see over there

were written by Kim Jeonghui.

His style is very distinctive in his work.

(He only takes the path to glory.)

As you can see...

I had to after hearing what she said.

Let's head over to Cheonilgak now.

Thank you.

(The tour group was a big help.)

The medal is mine.

(Taehyun's still clueless.)

Is this it?

It must be something unexpected.

What can it be?

Junho.

This seems quite old.

I'm already standing here.

This seems like the one.

(Junho's confident.)

Don't come near it.

This is the one.

This is my spot.

This is it.

Run along now.

The characters seem like his.

Let's end this already.

Give me the medal, and I'll tell you

why I chose this one.

Junho.

Incorrect.

(Flustered)

(He trusted the tour guide.)

(This is the only thing in my vision now.)

(What about my medal?)

What did you just say?

The words on that sign are Mr. Jeong's.

However, he didn't write them himself.

They were carved later on.

- All right. / - It's just a collection.

We have to find something he wrote personally?

Taehyun!

(Taehyun heads somewhere.)

Should we move up further?

Gosh.

(They will head up here.)

(He enters an unknown territory.)

I didn't think this place counted.

I think this is it.

He could've carved it himself.

(Taehyun makes his choice.)

Where did Taehyun go?

(I'm here!)

- What are you doing? / - I'm sitting here.

Why don't you come on up? I'm getting a great vibe.

This must be it.

Don't you think he would've carved it?

Right? It says "Stone of Jeong".

Taehyun.

(Did Taehyun choose the right one?)

You are correct.

(Taehyun is correct!)

How did you know?

The letters were supposedly written by Jeong Yakyong,

so he must've carved his surname

without any other modifier to go with it.

This shows how much he liked things neat.

Is there a meal to go with it?

You won a medal.

You might be going home early.

Why don't you take your time

and look around the place?

Sure.

What's this?

It's this.

There are four views of the House of Dasan.

The first one is the rock you saw.

(Next is a spring that never dries.)

This is called dajo,

and it was used to brew tea on.

This is the third view.

- Gosh. / - The House of Dasan.

This is the fourth view of the House of Dasan.

They say that it was made by Jeong Yakyong.

He stacked the stones too.

The stones are from the coast near Gangjin.

This place is called Dongam.

It's where he kept

about 2,000 books that he needed for reference.

Books back then were very precious.

It's not like 2,000 books of this day and age.

This place is amazing.

(They're in awe.)

The location is simply incredible.

This is amazing. How did they build this?

Exactly.

(The coast of Gangjin is in the distance.)

You are at Cheonilgak.

Jeong Yakyong spent 18 years in exile.

Every time he wanted to see his family,

he'd come up here to ease the yearning.

Why are you in tears?

What's wrong?

- Was it that moving? / - Yes.

Tears are flowing down your face.

- My gosh. / - Junho, come on.

No wonder you won the year-end Grand Prize.

Who's like this in variety shows?

You're even more emotional than actors.

What's with him?

My allergies act up when seasons change.

It's because of the fine pollen.

(That's not even a decent reason.)

I cough, and tears start to fall.

(They should wrap up before he starts wailing.)

You all looked around the House of Dasan.

Junho was most moved by it.

You really are mature.

I can't help but be solemn.

Since I'm still new to variety shows,

I always wonder how I can be funny on TV.

Junho is at the level where he can move us.

He was in tears.

How can we match that?

We should get going.

My allergies are killing me right now.

All right, then.

Here's your second mission at the House of Dasan.

Dasan Jeong Yakyong

not only wrote a lot of books,

he also has numerous quotes.

You will read his work

and fill in the blanks.

(What quotes does he have?)

Do we have to answer all of them?

You win if you guess the most.

This is right up Siyoon's alley.

I'm just as clueless.

You will wear these.

We are wearing gat again.

(Let's go back to Joseon Dynasty.)

Let me help you.

(Let's go back to Joseon Dynasty.)

Mr. Kim,

thank you for inviting us over.

It's nice to be so far out.

I'm actually not a nobleman.

Are you a garbage, then?

No, I'm a prince making an inspection.

That's why I only know three letters.

Is that for real?

You only know three letters.

Let's have some fun.

"'Blank' is the first clean act a human must do."

It's from "Yeoyudangjeonseo".

With my own thoughts,

I'll try and guess what the word is.

"'Book'"

"is the first clean act a human must do."

That doesn't make sense.

I meant "reading".

"'Reading' is the first clean act a human must do."

Jeong Yakyong spent his time here reading.

It's safe to say that he obviously thought

of reading as a cleansing tool.

You're correct.

You got it right.

(Surprised)

(Congratulations!)

You're amazing.

Your turn is over now.

Get back in line.

I'll go and meet with the monks,

and write poems together.

My gosh.

(It's a miracle that he got it right.)

(Reading is the first clean act a human must do.)

"Write everything down."

"Memories fade and thoughts disappear."

"Don't trust your brain."

(Trust "blank" instead.)

"Don't trust your brain."

(What should we trust, then?)

- "Books". / - Books again?

That is incorrect.

Guys, it's me.

- Hello. / - He's a wanderer.

- My gosh. / - I came here to stay.

He's a wanderer.

I'm a wanderer passing by.

Let me get into the mind of Jeong Yakyong.

"Write everything down."

"Don't trust your brain."

"Trust your 'hand'."

It's like that you should trust your brush.

He wants you to write.

Is it hand or brush?

- "Trust the brush." / - The "brush".

Whose brush?

My brush.

(What a hilarious wanderer.)

- My brush. / - Your brush?

(The "brush")

- Junho. / - I think it's right.

You're incorrect.

- Get moving. / - All right.

We should think.

"Write everything down."

"Don't trust your brain."

"Trust the 'ink' stick."

That is incorrect.

I think it's this.

"Don't trust your brain. Trust your 'heart'."

(No way.)

That is incorrect.

"Don't trust your brain."

"Believe in 'your heart'."

My heart. I mean the actual organ.

That is incorrect.

One of you

mentioned the correct answer.

- What? / - You brushed it off.

(Who said the correct answer?)

Guys, I know what it is.

"Don't trust your brain."

It's what Junho said earlier.

"Trust your 'hand'."

He chose brush earlier.

(About five minutes ago)

(Trust your "hand".)

(Then he changed it to "brush".)

You said, "My brush."

Out of the two, you chose "brush".

My goodness. I thank you once again.

You fed me the answer yet again.

- My gosh. / - Taehyun,

- you are correct. / - Thank you!

(The Angel of Donation)

Thank you!

- Unbelievable. / - My gosh.

No way.

("Trust your hand.")

Didn't you show your hand to the camera?

Exactly.

I thought I was right,

but you looked at me like this.

(I got it wrong!)

That's what I saw.

That's why I changed my answer.

I'll look up the sky when I answer now.

("Don't trust your brain. Trust your hand.")

Let's move on to the next questions.

- Both questions... / - We each got one right.

Siyoon, you go ahead.

It's actually better to answer later on.

I agree.

- I'll fill in the blank. / - Go ahead.

(He sings his own background music.)

"A student..."

Hold on. Let me play the pipe.

(He's a human pipe.)

"A student's face is pretty."

"A merchant's face is dark."

"A shepherd's face is dirty."

"A gambler's face is..."

(A gambler?)

There is a gambler right here.

His skin is like this.

"His face is yellow."

We have a gambler right here.

- Yellow. / - "His face is yellow."

"He seems sly."

(Yellow and sly)

My money.

- My money. / - "Personalities change."

This question is right up Junho's alley.

Did you make this up?

- Did he really say it? / - His face is yellow.

Yes, yellow.

His face is yellow.

Also, he's sly.

You got both answers wrong.

However, one of them was quite similar.

Yellow, right?

- His face is... / - What can it be?

When you gamble...

Why are you asking me?

Gosh, I'm sorry.

- I'm really sorry. / - Are you kidding me?

- I'm sorry. / - Just think of the movie.

I guess I should.

"His face is"

"feeble and thin."

The first one is incorrect,

but the second one is quite similar.

Think of the standard language.

The face...

I think he knows the answer.

- Dirty... / - What's with him?

(His expressions are at another level.)

"His face"

"is dirty"

"and cunning."

I think "cunning" is right.

"Dirty" and "cunning".

I only need to get one right.

That is incorrect.

One of the answers is quite similar.

What you said is a slang.

We haven't been using formal language.

"Crafty."

(Hang on. That feels like the answer.)

Siyoon,

you are correct.

We have one question left.

"Crafty."

- Good job, Siyoon. / - There's one answer left.

My gosh. This is close.

"A gambler seems petty."

- That is incorrect. / - "He seems cheap."

That is incorrect.

"A gambler..."

Let me see.

- "His face is sharp." / - That's incorrect.

- What is it? / - "He's slender."

(They can't seem to guess the answer.)

(A slender gambler)

"A gambler has a scary face."

"He has a harsh look."

It's quite similar.

Look at that bird.

- Is it that? / - It's a titmouse.

It has something in its beak.

Look at it.

(Junho lost his focus to a bird.)

"His face is ferocious."

(A gambler's face is ferocious.)

(Is it the answer?)

That is correct!

(Taehyun wins the medal.)

It serves you right for getting distracted.

(Nothing works in my favor.)

♪ I'm left with nothing but the bird ♪

(His face is ferocious and he seems crafty.)

I almost had the right answer.

I just guessed the word.

- Here you go. / - I can't believe this.

I've been fed all the answers.

I blame the bird.

It must be building a nest around here.

- Unbelievable. / - It helped Taehyun.

Thank you, birdy.

You left me hanging.

Stop using my ideas to answer correctly.

- Let's head back down. / - If only I said "hand".

I should've said that instead of "brush".

For more infomation >> ♪ I'm left with nothing but the bird ♪ [2Days & 1Night Season 3/2018.03.25] - Duration: 17:16.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Mazda CX-3 2.0 AWD Activ - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 6:59.

I'm sure at one point or the other

you've come across something that you just wanted to

hold on to very very tightly and get really really gigil with

because well, it's cute

Something along the lines of

I will love him and squish him and call him George

Wow, and I thought my Turbo Teens reference was old

Hugo the Abominable Snowman was from the 60's

Let's try that again

You've seen the cartoon The Boss Baby for sure

or at the very least the trailer

Now, that character is so cute and charming

decked out in its suit and tie cute as F really

Pardon my french

But, once Alec Baldwin's voice kicks in

all of a sudden you're like; "Uy that's pretty awesome!"

Now, if you've never felt that way about a car

That just might change when you come face to face with this

The 2018 Mazda CX-3

On the outside, okay

Take an absolutely drenched CX-5 right?

Pop it immediately into the dryer and Voila!

You got the downsized, cute-sized version

But it can still pack of punch

Now its dimensions are closer to that of a Mazda 2

its just 45mm shorter and 70mm wider

Now, the CX-3 like the previous model, it still has

LED headlamps and a massive grille but the updates

to the 2018 model have this red accents on the chin

which continue all the way down the side

Must be said too that it is painted in the same

secretive color of red that Mazda owns

which the formulation is so secret that it's probably housed

in the same safe as Jimmy Hoffa's ring

and the original formula of Coca-Cola

It just might, you never know

Also, unlike the Mazda 2, the CX-3 sits on 18-Inch wheels

Very nice, and behind each wheel is a disc brake

that bites like a dinosaur

No power tailgate?

Its okay, not a problem for a car of this size

and neither is the 350L of space which obviously doubles

when you fold the seats on the inside

Now the floor might be a bit high for some

that's 'cause it carries a full spare

which is nice to know it's there

regardless the space is definitely adequate

Enough for 6 cases of beer

bought on the company's credit card

and put on as toll for this trip

On the inside, practically the same interior as the Mazda 2

You got the same steering wheel

but now you got a heads-up display

You got the same 7-Inch touchscreen infotainment system

which I wish they'd incorporate it into the dash

one way or the other, I'ma stick by that

You got a seamless dash over here, nice stitching by the way

tactile knobs for the air and commander knobs

However sadly, still no cruise control

Now I've seen the unit with cruise control in KL

I just wish they bring that in

See here's a thing, for 2018, they've taken out the I-STOP

which I've never really been a fan of in any car whatsoever

So, they taken that out maybe they could take out this

antiquated DVD player too and perhaps swap it in for a cruise

Maybe?

In the back well, there's really not much to report

No center armrest, no air vents, no USB charging ports

Just two bottle holders each door

Now, however good the BOSE sound system is

and it creeps back here, It's not really where you wanna be

although the room is adequate for 2 large adults

where you really wanna be in the CX-3 is up there

Like its larger CX-5 and smaller Mazda 2 family members

The 2018 CX-3 gets an upgrade in the form of G-VC

or G-Vectoring Control

So, let's see how that pans out on a 155mm of ground clearance

Now, a 155mm sounds like its a lot but in reality

it really isn't. See, the difference in ground clearance

between this CX-3 and that of a Mazda 2 is all of

but a fingernail which means you're gonna expect the same

stability and control when you're going in and coming out of corners

However unlike the Mazda 2, when you get in to the CX-3

You're sitting behind a 2L, 6-speed automatic transmission

that has all-wheel drive and pushes a 148 horses and

192 Nm of Torque which means even more fun

The G-VC obviously keeps your butt in place

diminishing body roll by playing around with the torque

of the car. Putting more power where it is needed

when you're turning in and coming out of corner

Now, adding to the G-VC, oddly enough

is the material of the seats found inside the car

See it's half leather and half suede

and you'd never really think about it except

when you're actually driving in twisty roads like this

because the suede part of the seat actually helps to keep

your butt in to place coupled with the G-VC

Oh man, it's just so much fun

Plus when you add the sport, it's like thank you Mazda

This 2018 Mazda CX-3 2.0 all-wheel drive ACTIV

comes in at P1,600,000. Now I understand

you guys are probably looking at me right now

the exact same way my wife does

when I've done something stupid

you're a little upset. Yes, I agree with you

It is a little bit on the expensive side

and there are cheaper alternatives out there

However, allow me this

I would've never thought to compare a car

to a cartoon character, let alone a character

that could boss me around and ask for a double espresso

and a spicy tuna roll and yet

If this thing ever ask me for those things

I'd probably go out and get it, It's `so cute

For more infomation >> 2018 Mazda CX-3 2.0 AWD Activ - Behind the Wheel - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Paris: Marsch für ermordete Holocaust-Überlebende - Le Pen und Melenchon von Protestlern verjagt - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Paris: Marsch für ermordete Holocaust-Überlebende - Le Pen und Melenchon von Protestlern verjagt - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 27:16.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 27:16.

-------------------------------------------

New nuclear activity spotted at North Korea's nuclear reactor site - Duration: 1:49.

As preparations continue for the summits with North Korea,... analysts have detected new

activity at the regime's main nuclear complex.

Recent satellite imagery suggests a reactor has been powered up after years of construction

work.

That's an issue that would likely be brought up by President Trump in his talks with Kim

Jong-un.

Park Hee-jun reports.

Numerous reports are indicating fresh activity at North Korea's nuclear site.

According to the New York Times,... satellite imagery taken in February shows what appears

to be emissions from a smokestack,... suggesting a new North Korean reactor, situated at the

Yongbyon nuclear complex, is firing up now after years of construction.

Recent analysis by the Center for International Security and Cooperation at Stanford University,...

also indicates that North Korea may have begun testing an experimental light water reactor.

Both can be used to produce the fissile materials needed for nuclear bombs.

Pyongyang has claimed that the plant was built to produce electricity for civilian use.

But Jane's Intelligence Review cautioned that it's impossible to know for sure without international

inspections-- whether the reactor is indeed for civilian electricity,... or whether it's

for creating weapons-grade nuclear material.

North Korea hasn't conducted any nuclear tests since last November.

However, the activity at the reactor could raise tension, as it comes at an especially

sensitive time with the Trump-Kim talks coming up in the next few months.

The new nuclear activity is likely to be the central issue for the talks,... as the United

States' core goal continues to be denuclearizing the North.

And it raises the need for President Trump to not only push for North Korea to give up

its nuclear weapons,... but also the factories and reactors that create the material to build

more weapons.

Park Hee-jun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> New nuclear activity spotted at North Korea's nuclear reactor site - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Infloresc Gradinile - Cantece de primavara pentru copii - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Infloresc Gradinile - Cantece de primavara pentru copii - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Easter Party Escape Walkthrough 8BGames 🌟 Android iOS - Duration: 2:08.

Easter Party Escape Walkthrough 8BGames

For more infomation >> Easter Party Escape Walkthrough 8BGames 🌟 Android iOS - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

வீட்டில் தனியாக இருந்த மருமகளிடம் எல்லைமீறிய மாமனார் வீடியோ | Tamil News | Kollywood Cinema - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> வீட்டில் தனியாக இருந்த மருமகளிடம் எல்லைமீறிய மாமனார் வீடியோ | Tamil News | Kollywood Cinema - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips - Duration: 3:31.

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips

For more infomation >> Benefits Of Aloe Vera - Why Aloe Vera Good For Men - Healthy Wealthy Tips - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best Free kicks goals 2018 || Free Kicks 2018 || Best Free Kicks Goal ||Football Free Kicks| - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Best Free kicks goals 2018 || Free Kicks 2018 || Best Free Kicks Goal ||Football Free Kicks| - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Two Koreas wrap up high-level meeting to discuss inter-Korean summit - Duration: 14:49.

High-level officials from the two Koreas met for the first time today... since their official

face-to-face meeting back in January... to discuss the upcoming inter-Korean summit set

for next month between President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

And to tell us more about the meeting.... as well as recent developments in regards

to North Korea,...

Professor Shin Sang-hyup from Kyung Hee University joins us in the studio today.

So good to see you.

It's great to be here.

1- So today, high-level officials from the two Koreas met in the village

of Panmunjeom to discuss the upcoming inter-Korean summit between President Moon Jae-in and North

Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

What came out of this meeting?

2- Were there any discussions over the issue of denuclearization during today's meeting?

If not, will it be put on the agenda during their next working-level talks on the summit

set for next Wednesday?

3- So with about a month to go until the inter-Korean summit, what are some of the tasks at hand?

4- What impact do you think Kim's recent visit to Beijing will have on the upcoming

inter-Korean summit?

5- Meanwhile, a top Chinese diplomat, Politburo member Yang Jiechi, came to Seoul today...

and he will be briefing President Moon about the talks between Chinese President Xi Jinping

and Kim Jong-un tomorrow.

6- According to North Korea's state media, Kim Jong-un first suggested holding the Beijing

talks.

What can we make of this in regards to what may

be on North Korea's mind?

7- Previously, President Moon has brought up the possibility of a trilateral dialogue

between the U.S. and the two Koreas.

But now with China in the room, is it possible for us to see a four-way dialogue between

the two Koreas, the U.S. and China?

8- Then what impact could the meeting between Xi and Kim have on

the potential summit between U.S. President Donald Trump

and Kim Jong-un? Trump did write on his twitter account saying

that he is looking forward to his meeting

with Kim but did say that maximum pressure

and sanctions must

stay

in place.

For more infomation >> Two Koreas wrap up high-level meeting to discuss inter-Korean summit - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Wizard R2D2 en Kodi Linux - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> Wizard R2D2 en Kodi Linux - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ঠাকুরগাঁও সফর-আজকের গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বাংলা খবর Bangladesh Live News 29 March 2018 - Duration: 10:16.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ঠাকুরগাঁও সফর-আজকের গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বাংলা খবর Bangladesh Live News 29 March 2018 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

رتب حياتك ◆ لازم تحدد دورك في الحياة ◆ كلام مهم جدا للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:23.

For more infomation >> رتب حياتك ◆ لازم تحدد دورك في الحياة ◆ كلام مهم جدا للدكتور طارق السويدان - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Laughing at Dog Eating Bubbles | Funny Dog and Baby Collection 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments.

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Having many interesting video more. Let's follow us!

Thanks for your presence here! Have a nice day!

Bye bye, see you next time.

For more infomation >> Baby Laughing at Dog Eating Bubbles | Funny Dog and Baby Collection 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Current Affairs 2018/Mar/29 | Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar renamed to Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar in UP - Duration: 1:46.

Press subscribe and also bell button for notified uploads

Current affairs

Thanks for watching

Subscribe | Like | Share | Comment

For more infomation >> Current Affairs 2018/Mar/29 | Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar renamed to Dr Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar in UP - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

How My Parent React To Come My Best Friend At Home || TheAshrafulAlamSweet - Duration: 4:13.

What's up to everyone, this is your friend Ashraful Alam in front of you In the last

episode, I told Sumon's father in front of the house.

Sumon is actually my childhood friend His father Mr. badrul is a friendly man.

He likes to stay in pleasure.

My dad is also a happy man.

But Sumon's father and my father have some basic differences.

And Sumon's father, Morning Walk, chats with friends in the afternoon and wanders with

friends.

And watching my serial in my parents-morning and afternoon television, sometimes hugging,

sometimes crying, myself, myself!

Sumon's father liked my father, my father could not tolerate Sumon's father.

I was out of the house, Sumon came to find me in our house.

Alam Bhai Slamalakum Waliqum, what is Suman?

Well

Ash, Ash?

Ash ... Ash .. !! Do not know, your younger brother Ashraf!

Friends are called him ash .. Oh, he is not home.

Whether it is uncle or home?

Yes, the index will shake the head.

Uncle Assalamualaikum ... is uncle busy?

Who are you?

Uncle does not know that I am Suman, Ash's friend.

What do you want here, and who's Ash?

Suman: Ash is your youngest son .. Ashraf..a call us ash ... and I am your friend Badrul's

son? ... and well .. so the donkey is now Ash.

Father sent to you That's why your father sent you to me so much

to be friends.

If we did not send you a phone, then we would continue.

Uncle, I was coming to Ashraf in Ash.

And your phone was off, so the father sent me the news.

Tell me what a little bit of that Uncle, your old club has a gateway at 5 pm

on Saturday, Dad is telling you to go there.

And do not leave me home.

I do not do any good to anybody (I think, I will miss you, hala Badrul's baby, conspirator,

chubby, you call me, I have got a halal cereal, and I have got a gooseberry with you.

No, the uncle is not a problem.

Then I'll come ... Assalamualaikum (angry) .. What is the news of your education,

do you go to the varsity or just chatting?

That uncle, I and Ashish went out together and it was also 3 years.

Hey .. So do not waste time unemployed, a job .. If you can do, isn't?

Uncle, I have a software business firm ... Today, Uncle .. (departure)

What's up friend!

How do you feel today's episode is good, bad, everything you can express!

Because, you have freedom of choice!

This is your friend Ashraful Alam is signing off now

See you soon, until then bye.

For more infomation >> How My Parent React To Come My Best Friend At Home || TheAshrafulAlamSweet - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Serge Lama se confie sur sa rela­tion avec son fils Frédé­ric : « On se connaît mal » - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Serge Lama se confie sur sa rela­tion avec son fils Frédé­ric : « On se connaît mal » - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

لعب دوه البريق باربي ديزني الأميرة حورية البحر أحذية عالية الكعب اللباس تاج لعب دوه لعب الاطفال #2 - Duration: 4:50.

Thanks for your watching! Don't forget to subscribe!

You can watch more videos in our playlist, its link in the description.

Please comment the things you or your children want to see. We will always create interesting video to U enjoy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét