Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 27 2018

Hi and a big welcome to the Steve's kitchen travelpod casts. We're actually

driving way out in the outback, sorry for the noise of the car. I don't think it

sounded too bad, we played it back didn't we

Yeah it didn't sound too bad a little bit of background noise

So Michele and I are driving from

Ceduna to Panong

I was thinking more for Melbourne to Perth

oh yes

but we've been it we're driving all the way across Australia we've got

about maybe two and a half thousand kilometers left and we're somewhere out

in the, way in the outback between Ceduna and

Panong

Where are we Michele?

umm Mount Kerang Reservoir camping ground

Mount Kerang

Now these are, these are free camping grounds, wow that's low, it is low isn't it

He said it was low

got the broom out, she's clearing the ground, you don't want to be camping

under these trees up here because they do they do tend to self prune during the

night, you'll get branches. So we'll keep forward, away from, away from the

trees. Car's looking beautiful. Lakes out here, hope the wind is okay, it could be

Skinner's reservoir. So this whole area is free camping it's beautiful, we've got

the got the water, get some Sunnies out. So

how about this, it's gorgeous. Some water supplies and there's some

toilets just down there. Some people have bought some little

boats, some Tinnies, there's a little island out here, this is where we've decided to

stop for the night, got a little alcove, a little, a little clearing of trees in

there and we stopped nice and early because we don't want to, we don't want

to drive, drive too late. This whole journeys going to be, oh the cars getting

dirty. So I'm going to help Michele clear some of the ground before we put the tent up

Are we set up Stephen?

Two second tent

self-inflating mattress a couple of armchairs, its all good

There's quite a few different

variations of camper, little dog under the the camper van there.

So when we set out this morning we had no idea this place existed and people keep

saying where are you going, we said we didn't really know, we just head off, find

a place. We found a place, this is a nice stop.

Probably got about two or three other options in the area. There's quite a wind

blowing off across the water, so it's kicking up, it's kicking up all the dust

somebody's got a little tinny here, they've weight, weighted it down. I've turned my camera

around. Is the wind been up like this for a while? just today yeah?

So a nice group, they're just telling me the wind is just up tonight, it wasn't, it

wasn't as windy the last few days. They've been here, sharing a few tinnies

set around a little campfire there and they reckon it'll probably drop down.

There's a rowdy bunch of lads right at the end there, there are always going to be

somebody, give them their dues, god I'm dry - give them their dues, they've

they've gone to the far end and crossed over the water.

See if I can show you, now a bit of a party going on down there

but it's a bank holiday weekend it's going to happen, as long as they're far

enough away, that we're not going to hear them, I'm all good.

It's been fascinating and if you look out on the plain so I'm trying to explain

visually to you what it looks. Like in the US you have these sort of huge

open plains up near Utah and what's that County

Oregon

Oregon the one

I get told off for pronouncing wrong Oregon or Oregon. When we were driving in

from Oregon to Oregon to I'm going to pronounce it the way I do when we're

driving from Oregon and we came in to Albuquerque, there's a lot of beautiful

open farmland it's very similar out here in Bushland Australia, you've got these

vast open areas of plain lands, some of them are farmed, some of them are not

farmed and we're not a we're not a way way off the coast. Actually in Ceduna

just now we were on the coast.

I think we're just at the beginning of what they

call the Australian Bight the bit that goes up a bit, we're going across.

okay

so it was that the Australian bight that we were at Ceduna just now do you think

yes I think there's the start, the start because you've got the Adelaide

which has got that Peninsula bit that you go across, it's what they call the

Australian bite

The Great Australian Bight

I think so and it's looks like

someone's taking a bite out of Australia

yep look they're going they're running

They're trying to get it

we are trying to blog these emus, look at the files can

you see, can you see the amount of flies on me

hundreds and hundreds of flies, thousands and thousands of the little blighters.

I'm going to take this up, get an aerial

Now the road ahead of me by the way

wow that's straight

it is so so straight

like the old Roman roads we used to call them but I can see off into the the

distance maybe I don't know how many kilometers or miles but as far as the

eye can see I can see the road ahead of me and it's straight, bar a little bit of

a curve. Now I just waved to one of the very few vehicles that passed, you don't

see many vehicles out here but there is a tendency for everybody to give a

little sort of hello wave and we have this saying Michele and I, truck or

traveler

some of the trucks will wave

most of the

trucks they're on a working sort of route, so they're probably not going to

wave every time. I'll wave to this one, there's one just coming up here now, it's

a big yellow one, a bit like us. Now that there is a road train it's

probably about four carriages long, they're a little bit like a regular

articulated truck but they've got extra carriages because they're doing this

long journey between sort of Western Australia and southern Australia. I think

it's more economic if they're carrying more trailers with them.

you just stopped

in that last little town and Steve asked when the next big town would be and they

said well there isn't really one, Norseman's the next one and that's about how

long away

Norsemans about a thousand or so kilometers away from here.

So there are no really sizable towns apparently between us and there and

we've got to keep a little lookout for the cost of fuel. I think we've got

another town coming up which we just mentioned which is Panong. There's, the

fuel there is not too bad, it would probably be about 1.40 Australian dollars

per litre and past there it starts to get up to this sort of $2 a litre price

So you are getting stung by close to sort of

60 maybe 70 percent on top of the regular price of fuel but you can kind

of understand it. I was thinking this the other day, a truck that has to deliver

fuel out to these very remote fuel stations on the Nullarbor, they can't

really deliver to sort of half a dozen stations, so they're literally having to do

this drive out here just to supply fuel to maybe one or two stations. So it's

kind of understandable that the price is high. Now we're just coming up to another

camper definitely not a truck, so we'll just hold up and see if they're going to

give us a little wave. What do you reckon Michele?

Umm yes

You think so

Yes

I think he did just

out the side of the window there. Now when I first noticed this I started

waving back to people, and several of them, several of them didn't wave to me and I thought ahh

this is bit of a bummer I'm waving to all these people

and then you didn't

wave for the next three and they all wave to you

it's going to happen

So it's a long drive, we've been driving four days already, we've probably done

about on average maybe five to six hours driving each day

we've still probably got four or five days left of driving do you think Michele?

I think so yeah

We're not trying to actually kill ourselves with the driving we just keep it to a

fair minimum and tonight we're actually going to stop you know the name of the

place we're stopping tonight.

now I did know it, its the Bunda cliffs

Bunda Cliffs

Bunda Cliffs

Yes

Can you see? Down there, look out along those.

we're actually on a little camp it's not really a camp , Michele doesn't like, she doesn't

like the edge. What have you found? I wonder oh thats slightly sticky or is it just me?

I think its the salt

Swifts and swallows I think that's a Swift possibly, possibly a swift. We're on these,

we're just behind these dunes. There's actually somebody stopped up with a

caravan just over here. I think the wind will be too much for you to be able to

hear me, the Sun is going down I've got another hour and a half maybe of

sunlight. So we'd better get set up, get ready for, find somewhere to put down our

little tent.

Behind a dune

behind the dunes as Michele says, so

this particular free campsite is about three hours west of us and it's

apparently really nice it's in amongst the sand dunes, beautiful views, all the

reviews are really great

because the Bunda cliffs are the longest

uninterrupted cliff face in the world apparently that's what I've read so

Well you can check that for us and see whether or not it is but they say

they're the longest uninterrupted cliff face in the world and we're going to

stop very close to the beginning of those have an overnight there and about

three hours time should give us, we'll be there about 6:30 - 7 o'clock this evening,

travel permitting. Now the speeds out here for those of you that are interested and

I'm going to do it in kilometers an hour because that's what we use here in

Australia, you'll have to convert it to miles an hour if you wish to because oh I

can do that on my car quickly. So about 70 miles an hour,110 kilometres an hour

on most of the roads out here

occasionally slows to 80 where the train

track crosses the road

yeah so if you come across a rail crossing they ask you

to slow down obviously because the rail crossings out here don't often

have barriers. So you do have to keep a lookout for the Train

so they ask you just slow down and we're still on that same straight road,

as far as the eye can see at the moment. There's a little split between the trees,

there's been a few signs up saying look out the Kangaroos. Now I think people who

come to Australia are always fascinated by the kangaroo, sadly when you drive in the

outback the most likely chance of you seeing kangaroos will be the many dozens

of dead kangaroos there are on the roadsides.

There are a lot of kangaroos getting hit and I think it's why it's quite

dangerous to drive at dusk and nighttime so Michele and I also we like to get

stopped before the end of the evening.

We actually haven't seen many kangaroos yet have we

not standing around

we've seen a Emus

we've seen Emus we've seen sheep

we've seen a lot of sheep and cattle

we did see the lone bull

there was a bull on the side

of the road as we came in and we were hoping, in another country we might have

stopped to try and tell the farmer but there didn't seem to be a building within

maybe maybe 50 K's of of that particular bull there was nothing, there

wasn't even an another herd of bulls nearby

No cows he'd been for

a long walk I reckon

So he was just on the roadside he appeared like a sort

of black mist in the distance and as we got closer we realized that um he was a

lone bull and probably escaped from one of the crossing areas, there are sheep

now to the right of me and if I look out, if I look out to my right away from the

microphone, as far as the eye can see, there are open fields. There are some

sheep in the fields very close to us on the left-hand side it looks a bit

cultivated land but it's a little bit hard to tell what. You were saying before

Michele you thought they were being they were being planted

but I don't know

what with I that can't work out wether they are cultivated or not

but it looks like they've been plowed and something's being planted but I'm not sure

what not there's no irrigation we were saying is there

it's not a lot of the

the western plains of the US they have a lot of big irrigation arms. Now I'm not

sure if it's because the fields here are too big, I mean if I look at this field

to the right of me it's probably thousands upon thousands of acres, so it

would be very hard if or even impractical to water it with an

irrigation unit. You know sometimes you see across the farm is what looks

like a long sort of crawling framework of

a watering system that sort of creeps across the lawn or sometimes you see

them like a big round arm that sort of swings around and you see a lot of that

in Europe. I've seen them also in the US, I haven't seen any of that out here

as we come towards the Nullarbor and I think actually the Nullarbor, which means by the

way no trees, so void of any trees. I'm not sure we will let you know maybe in

the next podcast whether or not that has any

what's the word I'm looking for farming

agriculture

agricultural

activity

so I'm trying to do this podcast without having to break and pause. So I'm going

to have to talk and talk oh a bit a landfill there just to the left of us,

there was a huge great big crater in the field and it was just full of raw iron

sort of corrugated tin

just looking to see if anybody is living around here but there is there's a

building up there it said the old church and schoolhouse.

Okay so there's an old church oh there's a little community a little commune to

our right that's probably the first building we've seen in the last sort of

20, 20 minutes to half an hour. There's a number of crows nests in the trees we do

yeah we do get a lot of crows nests we do get a lot of very noisy crows in the

in the outback. Which is a bit of a shame because they do tend to wake you up in

the morning and in the very early parts of the

morning, you just have to get used to that. Now the we're not talking about

lush green meadows here, everything is quite brown and dry looking and

towards on the edge of the roads there is a number of what look like a

eucalypt trees, maybe a young gum tree but I think

they're eucalypt and this is the danger on little stretches we've just come across

now where there's a lot of density of forest alongside the edge of the road,

kangaroos can actually come up out of this bush land and come out onto the

road and give you a bit of a shock.

there is a fence running along

of wires I wouldn't call it a fence it's three wires.

Quite often you'll see that, electrified fences or just fencing whether

they're for cattle to keep in or whether it's to keep

This fields been ploughed

definitely being plowed

beautiful field, lovely little trees in the middle and I imagine that's to

encourage wildlife in amongst the the crops. Quite often a little bit like you

see in any agriculture area you'll see a sort of symbiotic relationship between

the farmers using plants and trees to help encourage pollenization of the crops.

So you'll see that for almost no reason at all, they leave certain trees laying in

amongst the middle of the field or often at the end of the the furrows

they'll leave flowers growing to encourage bee and pollenization. We

Now all the time you've been talking we're still passing the same field

yeah all

that time just one field

just one field and we're still going

and it's a long way yet I mean if I were to

and say a distance I really couldn't. I could probably test and test it on my

speedometer, tachometer. I'm very dry since we've been

driving Michele I've been so dry

There's a fence so thats the end we didn't get the beginning of that

so maybe that maybe about four kilometers wide but I mean out looking

away from us I can't see the end it's just miles upon miles of open

uninterrupted land with the same little trees here there and everywhere

and no farmhouse so I don't know where the farmer lives

in his tractor

should be more knowledgeable about this we're not

really letting people understand what's going on.

I know that in the earlier stages where we saw this it was a lot of wheat

growing. We can see evidence of wheat fields. Now

we're coming up to a vehicle ahead of us, a slow-moving wide, could be a road

train but it seems to be going a little bit slower because I'm gaining on it and

it's I think it's an agricultural vehicle because it's got the hoppers on

the back. So we're going to have to make manoeuvre and overtake and when you need

to overtake out here it's not too difficult you're, you're pretty commonly

coming across long stretches of land with

dotted lines down the center which means you can overtake and also you can see

often for many kilometers ahead of you. So you can, you can make that decision to

overtake. So it's a big yellow vehicle similar

colors to our jeep, we've seen several of these now and it's possibly a truck

towing maybe four articulated units or trailers

probably going around about 90 to a 95 kilometers because we're gaining on it

at some speed

Now that's what I was fearing a little bit by doing a podcast in the car that it

gets a little bit dry and I'm um that will end up with these long sort of

pregnant pauses where it's going to be a little bit quiet. I'm going to speed up a

little bit because the train in front is coming to a long

long Bend and I want to get around him before we get to the bend. So I'm going

to take it up to about 125 -130 maybe kilometers now, which is above the speed

limit but because we've got to overtake this vehicle, I want to be going past him

at some speed. So he's three trailers long

beautiful. Now there I think there are great grain hoppers

So we're past him now it didn't take long it says Road train.

I think on the Nullarbor, Nullarbor you get um

even longer units than that, so that's got four, three trailers on it. I

think I've seen one with four already.

So it was a good time to overtake him because we've just come to a sort of

blind long blind Bend and there's one of those silos ahead of us.

So we're in grain growing country again because there's this huge silos and a

company called

Vitterra

vita something or another but they seem to be out here controlling most of the

grain silage production and it's interesting because they, they can be

many tens of kilometers apart sometimes even...if you're going to picture in the

background to the left side there's a huge great big building rising out of

the the ground. It's got circular barrels as its main

sort of base there are three of them no there are two of them coming up and two

two deep two wide and with a bit of a sort of

its like a little house on top

roof top like a little house on

top and they're grain silos and we're just coming up to a town, they do tend to be....

just passing the cemetery as well

I think this might be Panong

Do you think this is Panong already

I think so it said Panong back there

so if it is Panong then we've got to be

thinking about buying a little extra Fuel Panong Woolshed so yes we are at

Panong, this is the last opportunity for us to buy reasonably priced fuel before

we get out into the

Australia's biggest windmill

really Australia's biggest wingmill

now it can't be that one there there are a lot of little wind pumps you

know for bringing up water from the wells they quite this several of

actually there are dozens and dozens of them

Maybe it said windmills maybe it's got

lots here and thats why

yeah but they're actually functioning they're actually turning and

they've all got pumps they've all got piping connected to the bottom so

they're pumping water up from the wells for irrigation. So it's Viterra written on

the side of the building, the big silos is Viterra

Panong the Gateway to the Nullarbor

okay so we're really getting to the beginning of our journey on the

Nullarbor, I am going to, we're coming down to 50 kilometres an hour now in the

town, just passing the police station and I think it's time for us to say goodbye.

We're going to pop in it's a hundred, $1:39 for fuel, so a little higher than

the last town but not too bad at all. I'm probably going to be able to squeeze in

another sort of maybe ten dollars or so of fuel before we get out into the

Nullarbor and once we're actually there the prices are going to be, well your

guess is as good as mine

but if we need it we'll have to buy it

so talk to you

all later, be good, see you on the next podcast. Just let me know if you enjoyed

this by the way hopefully it's not too, too irregular and take care.

bye

so I'm

going to close the vlog off, this chapter of the drive across Australia. We're

actually in CedUna here, Ceduna is the last sort of minor town, major town

before we actually hit the Nullarbor and you can see it's beautiful

coastal town it's got, there aren't any big supermarkets, there's a, what do they call it

Foodland or something like that, so no Woollies, no IGA is as far as I know and

there might be an IGA and that's it we've come all the way Adelaide

Melbourne, we actually skipped Adelaide and went inland and we're heading that

way to Perth. I think we've got a another couple of thousand kilometers to go.

For more infomation >> MELBOURNE TO PERTH Part 1 Across the Nullarbor Australian Odyssey - Duration: 25:41.

-------------------------------------------

Students discuss initiatives to tackle opioid problem - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Students discuss initiatives to tackle opioid problem - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Man charged in supermarket stabbing suffers from mental illness, doctor says - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Man charged in supermarket stabbing suffers from mental illness, doctor says - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Discover "The Secret Silk" Onboard Musical | Princess Cruises - Duration: 1:31.

<i>♪ Two old souls on the mountainside ♪</i>

<i>♪ Two hearts under one sky ♪</i>

♪ Oh, we sing to the sky ♪

♪ Help us to soar like birds As they fly ♪

♪ Weaving across the clouds ♪

♪ Catching the sun on the wings ♪

♪ And never falling down ♪

♪ We sing to the sky ♪

For more infomation >> Discover "The Secret Silk" Onboard Musical | Princess Cruises - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Stars for Stella - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Stars for Stella - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Family of man who died in state custody files lawsuit - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Family of man who died in state custody files lawsuit - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

First with Kids: Over-the-counter medicine - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> First with Kids: Over-the-counter medicine - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Randolph County ranked among worst 10 counties for deadly crashes on rural roads - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Randolph County ranked among worst 10 counties for deadly crashes on rural roads - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jasmine Guy Shows Off Bour-ghetto Side (As Her Character) | The Quad - Duration: 3:05.

- Much better turnout than last year.

- Who doesn't love a circus? - Mm.

- Ella Grace, when did you get here?

- About 20 minutes ago.

You have me for another 40.

You know I have a one-hour limit to be hanging out

with all these self-important people.

- The spectacle at the football game seemed pretty significant.

What was that about?

- Well, that's a question for Coach Hardwick, isn't it?

But I will say that it was refreshing to finally be

on the same side of an argument, wasn't it, Carlton?

- I have no doubts about my nephew's future fortunes.

What about BoJohn Folsom?

- Sometimes we need to remember that these big, strong,

manly looking athletes are really just boys.

- Oh, look who's arrived.

I'll be sure to tell him you have some questions for him.

- I want her gone so badly I can taste it.

- I know you all don't want to hear this, but--

- I knew you wouldn't be able to do it.

- Oh, shut up, Cecil.

- I'm just saying.

- She has worked hard to save this place,

probably harder than any of us. - And she failed.

She was a bad decision from the moment we made it,

and we vowed to get rid of her, so just stick with the plan.

- After today, this should help.

- How could you sit next to Dwight Jenkins

in front of BoJohn Folsom and the whole world?

- How is he? - Off the team.

He doesn't know it yet, but I--I have to let him go.

No, but I want him to go to student counseling

first though.

- I think it is a mistake to let him go.

- I hear you've been looking for me.

- Can we finish this conversation later?

- Handle your business.

- You look lovely this evening, Dr. Fletcher.

- Really?

You look like someone who's been tipped off about me

knowing you are a thief

who stole money from this university. Hey.

- How you doing? - There go Eva and Flip Lawson,

- What do you think they're talking about?

- Probably discussing how much further they can sell GAMU

down the river.

- Mm-hmm. - She didn't sell out GAMU.

He did.

- What? - All I've done

is what you couldn't,

keep the GAMU doors open.

- That is called embezzlement and fraud.

- I call it a commission.

I don't work for GAMU. Read the amendment again.

- My attorneys agree with me. - Hurry with your suit.

Oh, you can't.

- Oh, good evening, Doctor. Thanks for having us.

- The merger won't be final for another year,

which means GAMU

can't afford more lawyers.

- You're right.

Georgia A&M is tight on money,

but I've got plenty.

I look forward to a rousing game of,

"My attorney is bigger than yours."

Thank you so much.

<i>- ♪ Each day I watch you get</i> <i>better at this ♪</i>

For more infomation >> Jasmine Guy Shows Off Bour-ghetto Side (As Her Character) | The Quad - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Gott begegnet dir dort, wo du bist – Joyce Meyer – Seelischen Schmerz heilen - Duration: 28:45.

For more infomation >> Gott begegnet dir dort, wo du bist – Joyce Meyer – Seelischen Schmerz heilen - Duration: 28:45.

-------------------------------------------

Is This A Deleted Scene From 'Love & Hip Hop' Or A Scene From 'The Quad'? | The Quad - Duration: 2:54.

<i>[drums enter]</i>

<i>♪ ♪</i>

- How'd you beat me here? - Running after athletes

whose parents just set them free

will teach you every shortcut there is around this school.

- Well, I appreciate you providing me with an excuse

to get out of there.

Just too much on my mind,

including BoJohn's meltdown.

- Yeah, he's still in his room.

I have a couple of coaches staying with him tonight,

and I'll go back in the morning.

- What happened down there on the field?

- For the second time,

you saw a boy collapsing under pressure.

If his father wasn't such an abusive asshole,

I would have called his parents immediately,

but I can't do that without having a plan

to get this boy some help.

- It's really that bad? - Yes,

but the fact that you don't get it means you should stay

as far away from recruiting athletes as possible.

- Look, I think we should go inside,

open a bottle of wine, and talk.

Not hurl accusations at each other, just talk.

Can we do that?

- Yeah, okay.

- [moaning]

- Sounds like Sydney's watching HBO.

- We can do this another time. It's late.

- No, we're good.

- [moaning]

What the hell?

- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit.

- Get off of her. Get off of her, you son of a bitch!

Are you okay? - Mom, I'm really sorry.

I didn't think you'd be back until--

- How dare you? - How dare I what?

- Hey, show some respect.

- None of this involves you, Coach.

- I'm involved as hell right now, and I think you should go.

- Is that what you want, Eva? Huh?

You want me to leave?

- I swear I will kill you.

- I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make,

but you better get the hell out of here.

- [chuckles] Yeah, you know what?

I think you right, Coach.

[sniffs] Mm-hmm.

- Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Bye, Eva.

- Mom, stop! What's wrong with you?

Mom, stop.

For more infomation >> Is This A Deleted Scene From 'Love & Hip Hop' Or A Scene From 'The Quad'? | The Quad - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Taking the Bull by the rear - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Taking the Bull by the rear - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

NANI?!?! | Gang Beasts [EP1] - Duration: 8:11.

Hey, what's going on guys? Zac here again, and welcome to Gang Beasts with Nate.

TheHorseHead

Nate: Hola.

The one,

the only,

the myth,

the legend!

LET'S GOOOO

Nate: Oh this is a great one.

Oh noooooo!

I do not want it!

I don't want it!

I DON'T WANT IT!

OH NOOOO*SCREAMS*

Nate: Noo-I'm dead.

I'M UP!

I'm back up!

I'm back up!

Nate: Oh! I'm back up!

Where are you?

Where are you?

Where are you?

Nate: I'm over by the bouy.

Okay!

Just stay alive, Nate!

NOOOOO

Nate: Are you almost getting lag?

I'm not.

RIP N8R 2K18 REST IN SPAGETT NEVER FORGETT

I'm coming over there!

Oh, I'm gonna regret that.

I'm gonna regret that! x1

I'm gonna regret that! x2

I'm gonna regret that! x3

C'mon. C'mon. C'mon.

C'mon.

Nate: Try to get inside the container.

NO!

*STUPID NOISES*

I'm ded.

*CRINGE*

Kill him!

Kill him!

Break the window!

Throw him out!

Throw him out!

Get outta here!

This is our elevator and you're not invited!

NnnnOOO I do not wanna be on that side of it.

DIE!

It's an elevator brawl!

Get him! Get him! NOT YOU!

OH NO!

Oh, that railing's gone! (duh)

Kinda scared, mate.

Wait, I think we're about to go higher than the other elevator.

GET OVER!

NO, I'M INSIDE OF IT NO!

I did not wanna be inside of it!

SAVE ME!

SAVE ME

Oh no! You're ded! (duh)

No!

No. x1

No. x2

No. x3

No!

No!

No!

I'm out!

I'm out!

I'm out!

Nope!

Now get on top of the other one!

Get on top of the other one!

Break it!

Break it!

Break it!

Break it!

Break it!

Nate: You're hitting too low!

Break it!

Oh, I got it!

Nate: That's one, get the other.

Nate: Get the other!

Nate: Break the other!

Okay.

Nate: There's a guy in the other elevator.

OH NOOOOO!

Nope! Nope!

Get yer frickin' ankles broke!

OH NO! OH NO!

SAVE ME! 1x

SAVE ME! 2x

SAVE ME! 3x

Okay, I'm fine.

I'm fine. I'm fine.

Oh no! NATE!

NATE! COME BACK TO ME! NAAAA!

C'mon!

We're a team!

I got chu man!

Die!

Oh no! Oh no.

Nu nu nu nu nu no!

Rape!

Rape!

Rape!

Help- AAHHHH- I'm ded.

So ded.

I don't know where I am! 1x

I don't know where I am! 2x

I'm down here! (duh)

Bad!

Bad situation!

No I knocked you out!

Nate: Grab me! Grab me! Grab meooooooo!

I got chu.

Are we the only ones left?

Nate: Are we the last ones?

I don't know.

I can't tell.

There's nobody down here.

Nate: Betrayal!

Nate: Betrayal!

No! NO!

"Top Ten Anime Betrayals!"

NANI?!?!

Omae wa

mou shundeiru

*SCREECH*

You will not kill me!

Nate: Nnnaaaahhhhh!

Go down there you fat oaf!

Are you seriously hanging on?

Mate?

♫B-B-BACK FROM THE DEAD♫

GIT!

YOU STUPID WHORE!

*SCREAMS LIKE LITTLE GIRL*

No!

Nate: Nooo! No no no no nooooo!

YES!

GO!

LEAVE!

BEGONE!

No!

No!

Nooo ya don't!

My gosh! Just accept death!

Oh my gosh!

Accept-

I'm gonna throw you somewhere you can't recover from.

DIE ALREADY YOU

FAT

OAF!

Nate: Oh nooooooo!

YES!

We're all gonna die.

Let's just-

Oo kill 'em

Oh no.

*STUPID NOISES*

Nate: I-I got them both!

Okay, well good job.

Let me give you a pat on the back.

Let gi- let me-

Pat on- pat-

*EARRAPE*

Pat on the back.

Don't fall off, Nate!

Don't fall- OH NO!

*gasps*

Oh, no no-

OH NO! OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE!

Nate: *giggles*

I'm knocked out!

Nate: L-Let's draw him down here.

No!

We all know how that ends! (death)

LET ME GO!

LET ME GO!

Get him!

Get him!

YES!

Nate: Oh! Oh no!

OH NO NO NO!

RUN! RUN!

RUN!

NATE RUN!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

OH NO!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

AHHHHH!

*cries of defeat*

Oh, that's legit.

No!

Purple guy's back with a vengeance!

Get

this dude out of here.

Nate: I don't know how I didn't die right there.

And I don't know how this dude has yet to f-

OH NO! I almost jumped over the edge there.

I don't know this is just a giant freaking pile.

C'mon!

I don't even know what's going on at this point.

DIE!

I don't know what's going on.

I'm just throwing punches randomly.

Oh! I threw him out!

Oh my gosh, I think I just knocked three people out!

Ow! I'm knocked out! I'm knocked out!

I need a break from throwing punches. My freaking fingers are hurting.

I somehow knocked myself out on his unconscious body.

Oh, I'm ded.

C'mon. C'mon!

No! No! Oh no!

This is bad for me!

This is bad for me! I'm about to get raped.

About to get raped!

Get one of them out! Gotta get on of them out!

C'mon.

Oh, I'm out!

I'm out! 1x

I'm out! 2x

I'm out! 3x

C'mon, get up!

Get up!

Oh my arms!

Not my arms, what am I on a-

OH!

1v1!

1v1 me bro!

Oh, I can't

kick in the direction I wanna kick!

YAAAAAS!

*cries of victory*

Oh, don't worry I'm back [with] a vengence!

DAAAAAAMN!

I just insta-knocked him out!

Oh no! OH NO!

No!

Oh no.

I'm tussling it out with the dude who killed me last time.

And he just threw me off!

Nate: I'm ded.

Nate: *quietly dies*

Nate: Ohh!

DIE!

Oh, we both knocked each other out.

Nate: I instantly fell off.

Nate, you need to stop dying!

I nee-AHHH NO!

Please try not-

Try-try to refrain from dying.

Nate: Yeah, I'm trying to.

Watch me die as I'm telling you not to do that.

Ooohh!

NO! 1x

NO! 2x

NO! 3x

NO! 4x

You almost threw me in the fre-

OH NO!

OH!

*too lazy to count "no"s anymore k thx bai

*screams of death*

Well, mah bois.

This has been

completely fantastic, but

it appears that we are the only remaining people in the game.

So, um.

FINAL ROUND!

It's the championship!

OH NO!

So ded.

He wiiins!

And because of that I owe him a shoutout

His channel link is in the description. "TheHorseHead". Check him out.

Do it now. Pls.

I was gonna shout him out anyway, so it's fine.

Um.

Thank you for watching. If you enjoyed, leave a like down below.

Subscribe. Comment.

Follow my Twitter. (@ADreamofFlight :3) All that stuff.

For more infomation >> NANI?!?! | Gang Beasts [EP1] - Duration: 8:11.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Ariel Coloring Book for Children - Duration: 10:53.

Princess Ariel Coloring Book for Children

For more infomation >> Princess Ariel Coloring Book for Children - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez Lifestyle, Net Worth, House, Car, Boyfriend, Family, Biography 2018 - Duration: 11:34.

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez Lifestyle, Net Worth, House, Car, Boyfriend, Family, Biography 2018 - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Joanna Krupa Engaged — Just Months After Her Divorce - Duration: 1:45.

Former The Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa finalized her divorce from ex-husband

Romain Zago in August& and now, she s already engaged!

Over the weekend, Krupa showed off her sparkling engagement ring from boyfriend and businessman

Douglas Nunes, who held her hand in the Instagram pic.

She wrote, Just another weekend in the Krupa-Nunes household.

Back in October, Krupa appeared to be focused on everything but dating.

She told Us Weekly, It s really hard to get to know somebody, to get to know you for you.

So I think Hollywood is a tough dating city.

I think I m kind of over it for right now and I m more focused on work to see where

that takes me and if prince charming comes along, great.

But I just feel like it s really tough in L.A.

She pointed out, My ex-husband and I did the L.A.-Miami thing but I feel like it s definitely

healthier if two people are in one city.

The bicoastal relationship was really tough and I think that really had a lot to do with

why we re not together right now.

Traveling from L.A. to Miami and then also traveling out of the country.

It would be nice to meet somebody local and just settle here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét