Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Mar 28 2018

(Rankings Outside the Rankings)

Hello, viewers.

Time to talk about the rankings outside the rankings.

I wasn't even in the rankings for celebrities

you want to take a selfie with.

I'm the man you want to punch. I'm Yang Seonil.

People,

what do you say when your significant other

is hospitalized?

That's why we looked into it.

Top 3 comments said by your significant other

when they visit you in the hospital. 3rd!

Can I drink one of your beverage?

2nd!

Can I eat the hospital food?

1st!

Can I try riding a wheelchair?

If you've ever visited your boyfriend at the hospital

and asked, "Where do I order chicken?"

You might relate to these.

Unfortunately, these didn't make the top 3.

Comments said when visiting your boyfriend

at the hospital. 45th!

Honey!

Where did you hurt yourself?

Did you injure your face?

What?

153rd!

Honey!

I bet you missed me!

Hey, not there!

Hey, get off me!

Geez!

320th.

Honey!

You know me?

Get it together.

I just wanted to try it once.

500th!

- Honey! / - Yeah.

Why did you injure yourself clubbing?

I don't know. Someone pushed me from the stairs.

Who was it?

I wonder who it was.

Stop it. You're being scary.

563rd.

Honey!

You're injured. Oh, no.

I was going to take a trip overnight with you.

Hey, I can make it. Let's go!

Let's go! I'm fine!

Let's run! Let's hurry!

Hurry up! What are you doing? Hurry!

Are you okay? Are you sure?

There are more rankings outside the rankings.

People, what do you say when you're in

the elevator and the person next to you farts?

That's why we looked into it.

Top 3 comments said when someone

farts in the elevator. 3rd!

I have a stuffy nose so it's fine.

2nd.

I have a strong stomach so it's fine.

1st.

I'm fine...

If you've ever held your breath in the elevator

from the 1st to the 15th floor because of a fart,

you should relate to these.

Unfortunately, these didn't make the top 3.

Comment said when someone farts in the elevator.

141st!

I'm so sorry.

You're the first woman to fart in front of me.

Will you go out with me?

243rd.

But what about the smell?

I'm so sorry.

319th.

Mom, I'll be back.

Mom, what was that?

Mom.

What the...

395th.

I'm so sorry.

I'm a proctologist.

You should really get yourself checked out.

461st.

I'm so sorry.

Oh, no...

545th.

I'm so sorry.

You started this.

This has been rankings outside the rankings.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Rankings Outside the Rankings I 순위 밖 순위 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Idols | I.돌.I [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 5:20.

(Crazy Idols)

Alright.

Mr. Song.

Hello, Mr. CEO.

Hey.

So...

Are you fostering those new idols

with the money I gave you?

Yes, I used the $1 million you invested

to make some incredible rookies.

- Great. / - You'll love them.

They're worth $1 million so I'm excited.

Right.

Boys, get out here!

Hold on...

What is this?

Hold on...

You spent $1 million on these guys?

Yes. Just their outfits cost $120,000.

You spent $120,000 on those rags?

Boys, say hello.

Okay.

Hello! I'm the leader of Deokchundeok.

I'm Chundeok!

I'm the boss of Deokchundeok! I'm Deokchun!

Hold on. Isn't the leader and boss the same?

What is this? Hey!

No, no.

These guys have no impact.

Sir, we even got them tattoos

so that they'd look tougher.

Show him your tattoos.

Show him!

See?

I spent $100,000 on this.

What?

Cupping, cupping!

Oh, please! Get out of here with that.

I have a tattoo too.

- Really? / - Yes.

Your tattoo... Hold on.

You...

Isn't that from a beating?

My mom caught me stealing $10 from her purse.

I spent $50,000 on the settlement.

Why would you spend $50,000 on that?

That's ridiculous! What a waste of my money.

What a waste of my money!

No, no.

Can these guys even doing anything?

Sir...

They're good at many things.

They're incredible at playing instruments.

Boys, show him.

Show him how you can play!

♪ Bang, bang, bang ♪

♪ Bang, bang, bang ♪

♪ Bang, bang, bang ♪

Let's go!

Hey... Hey...

This is...

That's from...

Those are from a traditional market!

What is this?

I paid a singing beggar $200,000

to rent these instruments.

It wouldn't cost $200,000 to even buy those!

What is this?

What a waste of my money!

Sir! Sir!

Sir.

What is the meaning of this?

Well?

I've been a trainee at this agency for 6 years!

Why are you debuting the rookies instead of me?

Jonathan.

I just can't get through to you.

How so? I'm working so hard!

So? What do you want to debut as?

A girl group member.

See?

How could you be in a girl group?

- How could I be in a girl group? / - Yeah.

Come up with an album concept, get members...

- Practice singing and dancing... / - No, no, no.

I'm not asking how they debut.

So...

Let's say you became a girl group member.

Then what would you do?

I'd be the innocent one.

What?

Why would you be the innocent one?

Oh...

I should be sexy?

What?

Alright, that's why I've been practicing

this pose by Seolhyun.

- No, no, no! / - So I can catch up to her.

No. Hold on, hold on.

Your backside isn't the issue.

It's your front...

Your... Your... There's a problem with your front.

Is that so important?

Of course it is!

Listen!

There are boys and girls.

Don't you understand English?

Oh... English...

It's because I can't speak English?

What?

You're discriminating me for my education.

- I am? / - I can speak English!

♪ Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby, baby ♪

♪ Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby, baby ♪

You're gross! Get out of here!

Wow, EXO should be nervous.

What are you saying?

- Growl. / - Oh, stop it!

Where did these guys come from? Geez...

Hey.

What are you doing?

Oh, you had more back there?

So you had another set.

Forget this Secretary Song... I mean Mr. Song.

Tell them all to leave.

Sir, how could I?

You haven't heard them rap yet.

They're amazing at rapping.

Just hear them once.

Hey, show him your rapping!

Yes.

Yo, yo, yo!

- Yo. / - Yo.

♪ Faster than anyone else and different ♪

♪ I'm a drifter riding the rhythm of the beat ♪

That was actually pretty good.

- But is it good enough? / - Sir.

You heard of a diss battle?

They can freestyle rap.

They can have a rap battle right now.

Hey, show him!

- Yes. / - Wow, a rap battle.

- Yo, yo. / - Yo.

♪ Everyone that hears my rap wets their pants ♪

♪ You wet your bed ♪

Yo.

♪ Where did you copy those lyrics from? ♪

♪ You got mugged by a middle school student ♪

You promised not to tell anyone!

You told everyone I wet the bed first.

I'm going to tell my mom!

My mom is 65 years old!

Well my mom is 200!

Why you...

- Stop them. / - Break it up!

What are you doing?

This is so frustrating! Geez!

What are you doing?

Everyone out!

Let's go make EXO nervous!

For more infomation >> Crazy Idols | I.돌.I [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Channa Biography Founder of Mindbooks | Success Reveal - Duration: 12:45.

Kim Channa Biography Founder of Mindbooks

Success Reveal

For more infomation >> Kim Channa Biography Founder of Mindbooks | Success Reveal - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fill-in Part-timers I  대행 알바 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 6:02.

(Fill-in Part-timers)

Yes.

You want to check out the shop?

Oh, sure.

This place needs to look busy

for me to get a high premium.

I'll use fill-in part-timers.

Hello?

Please hurry over to Gag Chinese Food.

Alright.

With some fill-in part-timers...

- Hello. / - Hello.

Hello.

We're the top fill-in part-time company,

1,000 Part-timers.

The thing is, someone wants to buy this place.

So I want to make sure this place looks busy.

Don't worry about that.

That's what we're best at.

These guys here, it's their first time today.

It's not that hard.

Just talk about how good the food is.

So reliable.

And her.

She's very good.

She's good at acting by herself.

She's very good and reliable.

Let's sell this place!

Yeah!

And as for me,

I've been doing part-time jobs for 20 years.

Wow... 20 years?

It's actually 21 years but I just say 20 years.

If you're ever in trouble,

just call me.

I'll take care of everything.

You all are so reliable.

Let's do a little cheer.

Alright.

So reliable.

1, 2, 3.

- Let's go! / - Let's go!

They'll do a good job.

So... When the buyer comes later...

Yummy!

Yummy!

- Yummy! / - Yummy!

Excuse me.

Nobody's here.

You can say that once the buyer gets here.

Is the owner here?

Are you the owner?

Oh, did we speak on the phone?

- Yes, hello. / - Hello.

I'm thinking of buying this place.

Take a look at the interior.

- Yummy. / - Yummy.

- Yummy. / - Yummy.

Excuse me!

I'll bring you food so just wait.

Here's your food!

- Yummy. / - Yummy.

- Yummy. / - Yummy.

Say that as you eat.

Alright then.

Doesn't the store look amazing?

- Yummy. / - Yummy.

They keep saying yummy.

I guess the food here is really good.

I get that often.

Enjoy, my regular customers.

Oh, they're regulars?

So I took a look around.

I'll have to think about it.

I'm not too crazy about this interior.

You don't like the interior?

What the...

I'm a bum.

I have no money but I want the food here so badly!

I don't care about the interior!

Why did he look at me when he said that?

Hold on.

If a bum came here and tried to dine and dash...

I guess the food here is really good.

That's right! Correct.

This happens from time to time.

- It happens from time to time? / - Yes.

Last time, an American bum showed up

to steal our food and went back to the U.S.

An American bum showed up here?

That's right.

I see.

Amazing, right?

- Wow, this place is hot. / - I heard about this place.

Hello. Table for one.

Another customer. I'm so busy.

You should get to work.

Sir, I'd like

black bean noodles and sweet and sour pork.

Coming right up.

Here's your food!

- Here you go. / - Wow, that was fast.

Hold on. Goodness...

Look at the color of this batter.

Look at this pretty color.

- So pretty. / - Wow...

Sir, I want to wear this.

- What? / - Put this on me.

- What do you mean? / - I'm a size 55.

- No... / - My waist size is around 27.

No... Hey!

- No! / - Put it on me.

No, no. Excuse me!

I'm going into some hot oil!

- Excuse me! / - Go, go!

Go, go? Take a shower!

Is that person alright?

This happens from time to time.

It happens from time to time?

The batter looks too enticing.

Hold on...

Something's strange.

Does this place really have good food?

Of course.

You wouldn't even notice if someone died.

Really?

Geez...

Someone just passed out!

Yummy.

What's so yummy? What's yummy?

Do something!

This happens from time to time.

Why do you keep saying that?

Do something now.

The food is so good...

Geez...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Yummy lips.

Yummy.

Why would you say that about his lips?

Geez...

What is he talking about?

Alright.

I have to think about buying this place.

The customers are all so strange.

The customers are strange?

What is this?

What the...

I broke out of jail to eat the food here!

What the...

The customers are weird but the food is great!

Why did you say that to me? Hey!

It's like he wanted me to hear that.

No...

This happens from time to time.

You keep saying that!

Last week,

Sunsil came by to eat and went back in.

That person ate here...

What are you talking about?

It happens from time to time.

Now I've come to my senses.

She's back!

- She's back! / - The food is so good I just lost it.

What a relief.

I didn't even get to try the sweet and sour pork.

- Sir. / - Yes?

How did you make this sweet and sour pork?

It's made the traditional Chinese way.

So that's why it tastes like the real thing.

The taste of China is dancing on my tongue.

Amazing.

I can't even speak Korean.

- What the? / - Why are you speaking Chinese?

It's not like that...

No...

My tongue won't listen to me.

It's delicious?

I want to eat more!

- Why are you being like this? / - I want to eat more!

She's speaking Chinese!

Why is she speaking Chinese?

It's Chinese.

Why is she speaking Chinese?

Forget this!

I'm not buying this place. I'm out of here!

- Excuse me! / - Yummy.

I'm ruined now! Everyone out!

For more infomation >> Fill-in Part-timers I  대행 알바 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Set-up | 구린 라이트 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 4:52.

(The Set-up)

Hey, Seunghwan!

I'm a busy man. Why did you invite me

to this nightclub?

Seunghwan, I'm here partying with my girlfriend.

She's bringing a close friend.

You two should date.

Who are you to tell me what girl to date?

Are you my parent?

She looks like Tzuyu of TWICE.

Dad, have a seat.

Hyeseon, come on!

Hyeseon.

A great guy is going to show up today.

A guy?

Seunghye.

I only date younger guys.

He looks just like Won Bin.

Buy me a drink, honey!

- Hi, honey! / - Hey, honey.

Seunghwan.

Say hello.

- Nice to meet you. / - Nice to meet you.

- Good-bye. / - Good-bye.

Come on.

You said she looks like Tzuyu.

She looks like a baby octopus.

Seunghye.

You said he looks like Won Bin.

He looks like a caveman.

- It's not like that. Just sit down. / - Sit down.

- You two should talk. / - Yeah.

So what's your name?

Mad Dog.

What's your profession?

I sell dogs.

What do you do after work?

I trim my belly hair.

You look like an announcer.

Who?

Jeon Hyunmoo.

Why are you being like this, Seunghwan?

She says she trims her belly hair.

Get her some scissors.

He said I look like Jeon Hyunmoo.

I should go on a date with Han Hyejin.

Oh, come on.

- Just sit down. / - Sit, Seunghwan.

Since we're all here...

- Let's have a drink! / - Yeah.

I want beer.

I want cola.

- I want champagne. / - I want champagne.

So you like champagne, Mr. Caveman?

Of course!

Champagne is expensive

so I only had the kind that comes with a cake.

But since my friend is paying today,

I decided to treat myself.

Since he's buying, I'm getting another bottle

to take home.

Wow! You're like a drain.

You're like a sewer.

To our beautiful meeting.

So you actually like him but you were pretending?

The baby octopus shot ink at me.

- Hyeseon... / - Seunghwan...

- Just sit. / - Calm down and sit.

Gosh...

Hyeseon, cheer up. Let's go dance.

Yeah, let's go dance.

Is it just the two of you?

There are two of us. Let's party together.

Excuse me!

What do you think you're doing?

Can't you see they're with us?

You'd better beat it before I get tough.

Beat it!

What are you staring at?

You've never seen a manly man?

Hyeseon, it looks like you're into him.

You get lost!

- Come on, Hyeseon. Just sit. / - Sit down.

Honey, I feel drunk.

- Yeah? Should we get some air? / - Yeah.

- We'll be right back. / - Talk to each other.

- Hey! She isn't drunk! / - Don't play games with me!

She's so sly...

- Excuse me... / - Excuse me...

- You go first... / - You go first...

- You go first... / - You go first...

- Then I'll talk... / - Then I'll talk...

I'll talk first.

I actually have somewhere to go to.

I have somewhere to go to as well.

I have a jazz piano lesson.

So what are we doing?

Let's warm up our fingers.

Ready to play!

What the... You guys are hugging each other?

Hyeseon...

That was judo.

I'm out of here.

- Hyeseon! / - Geez...

Are you okay?

I'm a busy man. What's the meaning of this?

I was just assaulted by that woman!

What? Assaulted?

She assaulted my heart.

Seunghwan!

For more infomation >> The Set-up | 구린 라이트 [Gag Concert / 2018.03.24] - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Farmington meets over flood concerns - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Farmington meets over flood concerns - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Bundle up, tomorrow will be windy & chilly! - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Bundle up, tomorrow will be windy & chilly! - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Heartbreaking audio of officers at the scene of tragic crosswalk accident - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Heartbreaking audio of officers at the scene of tragic crosswalk accident - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Arrestan a madre tras muerte de sus dos hijos pequeños | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Arrestan a madre tras muerte de sus dos hijos pequeños | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

¿Estás a la espera de una respuesta del Servicio de Inmigración? | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> ¿Estás a la espera de una respuesta del Servicio de Inmigración? | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Una singular celebración por Semana Santa en El Salvador | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Una singular celebración por Semana Santa en El Salvador | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ola de repudio ante aumento de desapariciones en México | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Ola de repudio ante aumento de desapariciones en México | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Veterano deportado denuncia haber sido engañado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Veterano deportado denuncia haber sido engañado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

ICE usa a Facebook como arma para vigilar a inmigrantes sospechosos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> ICE usa a Facebook como arma para vigilar a inmigrantes sospechosos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Condado de Orange se opone a ley santuario de California | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Condado de Orange se opone a ley santuario de California | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean president, UAE Crown Prince say Akh Unit key to bilateral cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

President Moon Jae-in has wrapped up his seven day, two nation overseas tour.

He's now on his way back home from the United Arab Emirates.

But, before leaving for home, President Moon made a rare visit to South Korea's special

forces and made a stop in Dubai, as well.

Our chief Blue House correspondent Moon Connyoung reports.

"The United Arab Emirates.

Although its ties with South Korea stretch back nearly 40 years, it's only in the last

decade or so that their relations got stronger.

Well, that partnership got bumped up to a whole new level."

Roughly an hour's drive from the center of Abu Dhabi is a small town of Sweihan.

It's where a South Korean special forces team operates under the name Akh, which means "brother"

in Arabic.

The 140 special forces received a rare special guest Tuesday; their Commander-in-Chief, South

Korean President Moon Jae-in.

Mr. Moon, a former special forces soldier himself, could not hide his sense of pride

in his elite unit... touting them as a key link in South Korea, UAE relations.

He added...

Crown Prince Mohammed had spoken in high regard of the Akh Unit... saying it has served as

a cornerstone in raising their bilateral cooperation to a whole new level.

South Korea's Commander-in-Chief again stressed that the United Arab Emirates is South Korea's

closest friend nation in the Middle East.

"Due to the presence of the Akh Unit, our two countries' relationship have been elevated

to a "special strategic partnership" and we have become brother nations."

His next stop: the Emirate of Dubai.

The South Korean leader met with the ruler of Dubai, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,

to discuss ways to boost bilateral ties with the Emirate which could serve as Seoul's gateway

to the Middle Eastern and African market.

At a meeting with business leaders from his country and Dubai... in the Burj Khalifa,

the world's tallest building...

President Moon put his CEO cap back on.

" "South Korea is in the process of creating a peaceful and prosperous Korean Peninsula.

This is the most appropriate time for you to invest in South Korea."

"Having wrapped up his seven-day, two nation overseas tour, President Moon now flies back

home... where he has another pile of work waiting for him.

The upcoming inter-Korean summit and his proposal for a constitutional amendment... among them.

From the United Arab Emirates, Moon Connyoung, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> S. Korean president, UAE Crown Prince say Akh Unit key to bilateral cooperation - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time - Duration: 4:01:41.

Title: Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét