Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily Dec 6 2018

Right now it is time for a live commercial for Google Home Hub

[MUSIC PLAYING]

[APPLAUSE]

The new Google Home Hub is the first Google smart device

with a screen.

With Google Home Hub, it's easier than ever

to share and display photos on a beautiful screen.

And since it's Throwback Thursday,

I thought I'd use it to show some throwback

pictures of my producers.

They have no idea how I got my hands on these.

Here's Average Andy.

Look at little Andy when he was running--

[AUDIENCE LAUGHTER, APPLAUSE]

Running in a marathon when he was a little boy.

And now he only runs when he's scared.

[LAUGHTER]

Let's see another one of Andy, please.

Oh, look at him.

Yeah, he's going to lean against that tree.

[LAUGHTER]

That's my favorite tree.

Because Andy has always loved wood, right?

[LAUGHTER]

[APPLAUSE]

Your photo stream is constantly updated,

so you'd never miss a photo.

Here's a picture of my producer Mary.

Mary?

Yeah.

Oh.

Judging by the photo in that outfit, Mary was born in 1914.

[LAUGHTER]

All right, another one.

Mary with a plate of beans in a survival bunker, apparently.

[LAUGHTER]

With Google Home Hub, instead of searching

through photo albums or social media,

you can ask Google for photos that you want to see,

and they magically appear.

Hey, Google, show me my photo of my producer Ed.

There he is.

Today he has a lot more awards and a lot less hair.

Let's see one more of Ed.

Oh, Ed.

Look at that.

Ed, that was taken just weeks ago.

[LAUGHTER]

Google wants to help all of you stay connected with your family

and friends over the holiday.

So you're all getting not one, but two Google Home Hubs.

One for you, and one for [INAUDIBLE]..

[AUDIENCE CHEER, APPLAUSE]

All right, we'll be back.

For more infomation >> Ellen Reveals Unseen Photos of a Few of Her Executive Producers - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Aliens (1986) Cast : Then and Now ★ 2018 - Duration: 4:10.

Aliens (1986) Cast : Then and Now ★ 2018

Subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button click the bell button and enjoy the latest uploads from our channel

Oh, baby

I'm crazy

What you've been that bad for me

Meatballs done got your feet both flood. You'll get to flap with me

I

Can take you down fall

Take you

Crosswalk instead like

Oh, baby

So I am crazy

My baby

They were in nature. So I'm crazy

But you've been that back we musta got your feet

You get to fly

I can take you down for right take you around

Fucking block

Oh

my baby

Cuz they've been at you so I'm crazy

What you been that bad for me? We post on got your feet both flood. You'll get to flap with me

I

Can take you down for

Take you around

Crosswalking red lucky

For more infomation >> Aliens (1986) Cast : Then and Now ★ 2018 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Wow ! 100+ Ideas DIY flower pot metal for your Garden | DIY Garden - Duration: 13:48.

For more infomation >> Wow ! 100+ Ideas DIY flower pot metal for your Garden | DIY Garden - Duration: 13:48.

-------------------------------------------

100+ Best Creative gardens l garden ideas - Duration: 19:53.

For more infomation >> 100+ Best Creative gardens l garden ideas - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Challenges of 'Anxious'-'Avoidant' Relationships - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> The Challenges of 'Anxious'-'Avoidant' Relationships - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

नकली खाद पकड़ी गयी?/मैने भी किया जाँच/Simple Identification test of impurities in fertilizers - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> नकली खाद पकड़ी गयी?/मैने भी किया जाँच/Simple Identification test of impurities in fertilizers - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Greco-Chinese War Over the Heavenly Horses - Duration: 12:36.

For more infomation >> The Greco-Chinese War Over the Heavenly Horses - Duration: 12:36.

-------------------------------------------

[Preview EP 5] Encounter EP 5 Preview - 남자친구 5화 Eng Sub || #NoiseDaily - Duration: 2:13.

Subscribe to Noise Daily

For more infomation >> [Preview EP 5] Encounter EP 5 Preview - 남자친구 5화 Eng Sub || #NoiseDaily - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus | Bob The Train Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes - Kids Tv - Duration: 2:15.

Hi kids

Do you wanna sing wheel on the bus with bob the train

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town.

The wipers on the bus go Swish,Swish,swish..

Swish, swish,swish Swish, swish,swish

The wipers on the bus go Swish,swish,Swish

All through the town.

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep,beep..

Beep,beep beep,Beep,beep,beep

The horn on the bus goes Beep,beep,beep,

All through the town.

The windows on the bus go up and down

Up and down,up and down

The windows of the bus go up and down,

All the through the town.

The wheels on the bus go round and round ,

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All the through the town.

Did you enjoy wheel on the bus

Come back soon for more...

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Bob The Train Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes - Kids Tv - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Step 5 - Google Ads Optimization - Check Your PPC Ad Groups - Duration: 2:55.

Hi.

Welcome to step five of our 21 Steps to Google Ads Optimization Series.

Wondering what step five is?

Stay tuned.

We'll get right to it.

Hi.

I'm Mike Mancini of PPCVideoTraining.com.

This one is a very easy one.

We are talking about active keywords in ad groups.

What I want you to do is I want you to open up your campaigns.

Because as people go through and they start filtering out keywords that aren't working,

or pausing those keywords, they forget that sometimes there are ad groups that are running

that actually don't have keywords in there.

So, basically, it's showing up as an empty ad group.

So, what is step five?

This is, basically, a best practice rule.

Now, what we're going to be looking at is I want you to go into your campaigns, and

I want you to look for ad groups that don't have any active keywords in it.

Sometimes when we're optimizing our campaigns, we just don't realize that maybe we paused

all of the keywords in a specific ad group.

Now, that ad group will show up as empty.

Google does not like that.

This is basically a best practice.

This is a best practice that, actually, it is so popular that there's actually a Google

script that is made for this, that will look for ad groups in your campaigns.

When it realizes that there's an ad group that doesn't have any active keywords, it

will pause the ad group itself.

We're not going to get into that script.

If you are looking for it, type this into your search engine, "Here's an AdWord script

to check for empty ad groups."

Type that in.

It'll get you right to this page.

This is a little bit more advanced, so what we're going to do is we're just going to take

a look.

Why don't you go through and just start clicking on your ad groups?

You can look.

You can actually sort it by the dot here and do it again.

You can see we have active keywords in this.

Now, this is an old campaign that's not actually running anymore, so just to give you an idea.

There are way too many keywords in this ad group.

But just keep going back and clicking on different ad groups.

Or make sure that there are actual green dots or active keywords in that ad group.

If they are not, go back to the ad group level and just pause that group.

Once again, that is just, literally, a very quick Google best practice to follow.

If they're not active keywords in an ad group, pause the ad group, remove it.

Do whatever you want to do, but just make sure you always follow that Google best practice.

If you're not one of our subscribers, please make sure you click on the big red button.

Please like and share this video with anyone else that might find it helpful.

Right below here, there's a couple more videos that will help you with Google ads and PPC

optimization.

If you or someone you know is in need of Google ad services, please forward this information

to them.

We'd love to help.

Thanks so much.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Step 5 - Google Ads Optimization - Check Your PPC Ad Groups - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, jueves 6 de diciembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, jueves 6 de diciembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

A weekend in Vienna - Duration: 1:11:45.

Hey! So here I am at London Bridge station. And I'm leaving London for a bit of

time. I'm about to get a train to Gatwick station. I'm gonna get a plane to Vienna.

Vienna - Austria not Australia as Jim Carrey said in the movie Dumb and Dumber

that's a lovely accent you have! New Jersey?

"Austria" Austria! Well then!! G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barby!

let's not....

Quite excited... Haven't been to Vienna before.. So it will be a sort of....

Basically (I will) let you experience what I experienced in Vienna. So join me on this

journey and let's have a good time!

Hey! I've just arrived in Vienna so now I have to go find a bus or a train to get

to the center and then I had to find a place to stay so the journey begins

join me!

I never knew the old Vienna before the war with its Strauss music its glamour

and easy charm Constantinople suited me better

okay so I got a bus from the station (airport) And I got dropped off in the center. The Problem is I now have to take a tram....

trams only accept cash so as soon as I got on the Tram I realised I was going the wrong way

plus I didn't have any cash / change so I just had to buy a sandwich

and it's probably why I've got something stuck in my teeth...

and now I'm on my way to where I'm supposed to staying... But this is what a Tram looks like....

it's Quiet nice :) Very Old Skool!

So I've checked in successfully. Nice place, I've just had a shower... I'm wearing the same

T-shirt though. Limited clothing with me because I've only taken hand luggage. So....

using every piece of clothing wisely. I still feel fresh. So now the ambition is

to go and just go explore so this is what I'm gonna do. Now the city it's divided

into four zones, you know. Each occupied by a par the American, the British, the

Russian and the French. But the center of the city: that's international. Policed by

an international patrol one member of each of the four pars...Wonderful!

Vienna doesn't really look any worse than a lot of other European cities

bombed about a bit oh I was gonna tell you wait I was gonna tell you about

Holly Martin's an American came all the way here to visit a friend of his the

name was lime... Harry Lime... So obviously I'm from London

and London has a town hall that looks like a Gonad. if you don't know what a Gonad is

it's a testicle. Whereas Austria has a town hall that looks like this

Austria you're winning by the way! This is far nicer than London's town Hall!

I'm sure your politicians aren't as corrupt as ours..... Beautiful building though!

Beautiful!

So just making this magnificent Town Hall far better than London's Gonad

which has the Mayor of London "Sadiq Khan" staffing it.... This town hall is putting

on a Film Festival... I think it goes through the entire month of August and in this

film festival we have......

....People dodging in the camera thinking I'm facing it the other way it's quite amusing!

We have this sort of like little area where we can have our beers.... this is a....

What is this? This is ... from ... Saltzburg and it's Stigel! STIGEL!!!

So.... Umm... It tastes pretty good actually it's very good - Very good beer

The Austrians just like the Germans have a good taste in beer. If you like your beers

Austria is certainly a good place to come for beer....My ambition is to try Quite a few beers tonight...... so let's

see what happens!

So, the first thing I notice about Vienna and the way festivals are conducted

here. They do it far more civilized than the Brits do or far more civilised than anyone does...

Note.... I don't know if you you can see... But every single table that has drinks

is drinking out of glasses! Now, I tell you something if you're in England and you

get served beer or wine in a sort of outdoor area you get served in a

plastic because we can't be trusted! Now what's even more interesting is.... there's...

For example... there's these little stands are selling food.... Food is being served on

plates on real plates! I know this seems ridiculous to even comment on but uh for

me sort of... it is quite a big deal! Notice these plates, everyone's got plates... Everyone's

got Plates!

Although there you can eat chips (normally) As well It's, it's interesting! Civilized! Plate!

He has a plate! So civilized!!!

*Speaking German*

*Speaking German*

So... before I hit the bars I want to give you a little bit of insight into

where I am. This is the Hofburg Vienna Museum ... But its the main history

museum... um yes I just showed you pictures / videos of Hourses going past beautiful

buildings. Just to give you a sort of flavor of what it smells like it smells

like horse manure around here... Um... but that's not the issue. I grew up

with horses, I like horses! The issue is anytime you see horses pulling carriages

in cities; that is mistreatment of animals. These animals generally Will be

worked until they sort of keel over and then I've seen it numerous times in

cities all over the world New York is one of those cities Morocco as you saw

in one of my previous videos has horses pulling carts! This is a Western city

this is one.... one of Europe's richest countries and we're

still allowing horses to pull naive stupid tourists along on their little

romantic sort of escapades. It's unacceptable if you see this just say no!

drama go to the Opera

are you seeing what I'm seeing? yes I am

am I correct in assuming that is the Chancellor of Austria?

Hey! It's my second day in Vienna. First full day I have to admit I've done the same

procedure as last time. Feeling worse for wear! ummm..... Certainly

got to experience the nightlife in Vienna. Impressed! A little bit limiting

in terms of bars, it's great for couples I think! A lot of very nice sort of

American type style old-fashioned cocktail bars. I found a few dive bars

certainly.... I certainly found an amazing techno club. Sadly none of this is on

film! Can't film in techno clubs plus by that stage my battery had died. I'm now

in everyone's way... So... Time to explore the rest of the city! Let's go to work!

I'm just to the west of the Centre a little bit past where the loop goes ... of the

railway tracks. It's a big market! There's a lot of.... There's a lot of streets or

just Market, Market, Market, markets! A lot of nice stalls! Slightly unrecognizable

certain parts. In terms of; do you actually feel like you're in Austria?

Most of the languages being spoken: certainly not German and there's

certainly not .... certainly not English! But it's... it's a good atmosphere but it's

super hot! It's about 35 degrees today so it's very very hot! Hence, a bit of sweat

on my brow... but I'm enjoying... I'm enjoying the sort of atmosphere...

So I wanted to get my Dinosaur Fix! There's a Museum past this

really pleasant park but sadly it's only open on Wednesday and today's Saturday

so I'm Not gonna get my dinosaur fix this time! So I'm gonna go see the

Sigmund Freud Museum holds a little sort of you know..... everyone's familiar with

Sigmund Freud.... Studied psychology at A-level obviously didn't pursue it any

further than that... But I'd say a good six months of the psychology course was

studying Sigmund Freud and he came up again again in each exam that we we took

I'm not an expert on psychology, although I did study it you know quiet,.....

Quite a lot for two years solidly and have shown an interest ever since. So

be interesting to go see this museum...... let's go find out Sigmund Freud

obviously from Vienna Austria

Well I got a little bit sidetracked. Still on the route to the Sigmund Freud

museum but sidetracked by this amazing gothic Church. Quite peaceful when you go

inside. Obviously me tourist! Filming a little bit.... But I was being quiet! it's a

truly impressive church obviously you can see is going through renovation

it was built in fact to commemorate that the emperor that had an

attempted assassination here in the.... early 19th century! So they built

they built this is a sort of thanks that he survived I think. If I'm slightly wrong

on that please correct me on the comments. But that's the gist that I've

understood why it was built I think in 1839. I will correct the day here if

I'm wrong on that date but I think im close - (correct Date 1879!)

where you land now .... Dude it's Sigmund frood! how much time we got left ? TONS! Why?

Extra credit dude!

absolutely no objection to your study; Telepathy, Parapsychology - to your hearts content!

and i would make the point that our own field is so imbattled. It can only be dangerous to stray into a

kind of mysticism. Don't you see we have to stay within the most rigorously

scientific confines

I dreamed. Dreamed about a horse being hoisted by cables to considerable height

suddenly a cable breaks and the horses dashed to the ground

it's not hurt. It leaps up and gallops away. Impeded only by a heavy log which

is applied to another realm and a rider on a small horse appears in front

of it so that it's forced to slow down. And a carriage appears in front of the

small horse so that our horse is compelled to slow down even more.

this log? Yes?

I think perhaps you should entertain the possibility that it represents the penis

Ted's Father's own fear of failure has caused him to make his son the

embodiment of all of his own deepest anxieties about himself and hence his

aggression transference onto Ted! Woah!

Ah there we go. There was the Museum of Sigmund Freud actually it was his old

office where he used to analyze his patients. So as you saw there; you saw the

sofa where the patients would lie down and he would sort of conduct his psycho-

analysis on his patients and and also himself fascinating sort of insight into

a truly inspiring man! 7.50 Euros if you're a student 12 euros if you're

an adult. And I think it's less for kids but it was certainly worth seeing!

I found another little mini festival in this great park, just to the east of the

center. It stood out on the map for me because it has this objects! I have to

admit I don't know what it is is it some sort of is a water storage unit? Is it

electricity? Is it something else? is it a relic of the war? I'm gonna go find out....

So, right above me, behind me is a Flak tower! Like I said I didn't actually know

what one it was, slight ignorance but it's one of the reasons we travel. The Flak

tower was built by the Nazis in 1942 to basically protect the city of Vienna

from air raids. Cannons could be positioned at the top. Would also be

floodlights which would help gun down enemy planes..... Enemy planes

being the Allies, The British the..... Some great polish fighter...

Fighter pilots and the Americans and and then also some others because a lot of

people were on the Allies! In a way in amazing sight! And the graffiti around

the side that you just saw.... Pretty much says it - Hopefully never again do we get

the Nazis!

I think it's a nice bit of history.... A Nice way to remember it and then this

and then this massive Park! It's huge, it's really huge! So I'm gonna go explore

more enjoy the enjoy it because it's so hot it's 35 degrees and by taking in the

shaded areas it's okay.

What I like about this is there's Urban gardening right in the center

of Vienna so people who may live in apartments they can get their allotment

right in the center and then of course right next to the allotments; amazing

cycle paths! It's with the road far away, so the cyclists are in no danger!

Whatsoever! This is how a city should be designed no? Allotments, footpaths that

I'm walking on, cycle paths and then sort of one-way systems so this traffic isn't

going two way and it's not just you know.... There's a flow, it's you know clearly the

beautiful Town Hall, the town, the town planners have been inspired by that

building and set about building a beautiful city!

it's superhot it's 36 degrees now I thought I'd stop off quick sort of

refresher of beer houses it's tiny little beer house it's quite sure

novelty value of the place that's tricking you steagle anyway

it's a nice bridge

this is kind of weird this all right right so this is great great let's go to

some places we're in Vienna let's go to some places

excuse me excuse me sprechen zie English yeah could we speak

German for change oh no it was a joke well listen we just got into Vienna

today and we're looking for something fun today

a quiz exhibition late but museums are not that funny anymore these days

see this is another example of what I love about Vienna they've got this

ingenuity of they use this sort of this old barge boat I tank it I'm not sure

how you've described that you could effectively transport rubbish down the

river or you could transport goods down the river but instead they've worn it up

these restaurants on the top of the boat but we've seen that before we've seen

that in places like London we've seen that cities around the world but what it

woods what they've done here we put a swimming pool I'm able to put a football

port I guess it could double up as a basketball court as well on top of the

swimming pool and I must say it's still 36 degrees and what an appealing place

to be when you're in the sense of the city just here you go check it out

after a late lunch didn't make it to the in swimming pool actually I got a little

bit started I needed food and I got straight to buy another beer I now are

in these sort of districts of Leopold Strada and there's this big clock

apparently there's a another beer garden so one must check that out but there's a

restaurant called the roller coaster apparently you can order by your iPad

and then the food gets sent to you via relic

excuse me forget sensitive of very rollercoaster so I kind of want to check

that out despite the fact I've just eaten let's go see

victims be melodramatic down there would you really feel any

pity if one of those dots I still don't believe in God only believe in God and

may soon know that dead a happier depth they don't miss much here poor devils

it's okay yeah free Disneyland in the center of Vienna

which way old man nobody left him then I can really trust and we've always done

everything together when you make up your mind send me a message on me Changi

place anytime and when we do meet old man it's you I want to see not the

police

those that have visited New York or are New Yorkers and themselves I mean this

feels a little bit like Coney Island except not next to the sea definitely

very old school bills almost it was kind of almost Victorian except with us few

modernisations like this behind me but but the rest of it feels very Victorian

where am i completely off the mark on that

so I I think I may have got it confused because I'm not fighting a roller

coaster restaurant but I'm fighting a lot of roller coasters there's its

kitsch it's in through the kitchen but you know

what why not if you've got the space of the city to have a permanent breed a

musical car like this and remember if you remember in knockoff had the same

thing in in Ukraine this Vienna they're giving hunk off a run for his money with

this for a amusement park obviously is not free because you gotta pay for each

individual drive but it's nice it's nice to have the option I think tacky Kitsch

but it's fun

but that all what the fella said mentally for 30 years under the Borgias

they had warfare terror murder bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo Leonardo

da Vinci and the Renaissance in Switzerland they had brotherly love and

500 years of democracy and peace and what did that produce the cuckoo clock

so long

not as impressive as Munich but in every way just as traditional even though it's

on the edge of a theme park this is a typical sort of German sort of you know

beer house a big sort of beer glasses actually the big house is here so maybe

the thing so the Austrians don't do the Stein's they just do smaller smaller

beers which looks like half meters almost a pint

so the Germans obviously can outdrink the Austrians but at the same time

they're their neighbors certainly like to sit outside have a good beer eat

almost exactly the same food to be honest sausages mustard countries are

very similar but obviously they weren't admit that both amazing countries in my

mind

it's quite a theme in cities all over the world now to have urban beaches he's

a sort of you know dump the sand next to the rivers or in some cases like in

London shortage they dumping sand next to the buildings although they hadn't

done that in a while but it's a nice vibe as you can see everyone's just sort

of enjoying themselves

badi anyway

this friend of mine they had a kid it was a home birth so he was there helping

out and everything but he said it that profound a moment of birth he was

watching his child experiencing life for the first time it's trying to take his

first breath all he could think about was that he was looking at something I

was gonna die something I just couldn't get out of his head I think that's so

true you know everything is so finite did you think that's what makes our time

I bought about 13 months today not finished yet but pretty much definite

about 13 miles and I still haven't covered the whole city there's so much

around every single corner beats everywhere I go there's a fascinating

church it's a fascinating building there's there's an interesting little

bar I mean it's a really nice city has to be said if you haven't if you have

been here I ask you to so come check it out but

it's a very very nice place

hande party this guy just got out of the taxi completely starkers

so I've decided that I'm gonna go watch common the Opera although I'm not going

to the Opera House I'm actually gonna be watching it in the outside and which is

just back here I can't take my phone in they asked us to turn the phone's off so

it's gonna be played on this screen and I may be sitting somewhere slightly

closer that's gonna be my cultural experience

for the night

well that was a lot of culture I just managed to sit through common it was a

sort of modern rendition of common I think it was played originally at the

Vienna Opera House and then it was basically screened live to the audience

not live but the it was played again to the audience I would suggest it was a

few thousand people watching it was very good I would have shown you the

government building their Parliament which is over here but it's really the

best angle I can get it's it's heavy renovation going on it's pretty damn

late now so I'm gonna probably head back literally I have been out all day so

there's not going to be much much it's a nice night life but more exploring

tomorrow

hey so Sunday in Vienna I actually woke up to Ultravox Vienna playing which was

I thought quite cool I like that everything's closed cirrhosis everything

seems to be closed most of the time they close early in lots of streets but then

not nothing's open on a Sunday I found one bakery and no cafes new

restaurants I'm not quite in the center so this could be the problem but so I'm

not far from the center and planned today I'm gonna go to the zoo maybe I'm

missing on a little bit of coaching going to the zoo but I quite fancy

seeing some pandas today and I have a massive blister on my right foot from

walking in bad shoes I walk 15 miles yesterday in the sweltering heat hence

the reason I look a little bit lobster-like today anyway let's go

fuck me

okay so I wasn't my way to see the zoo but like everything in life you find

distractions obviously you just noticed all of the tourists it's always strange

isn't it the the only ones that shy away from the Sun I generally sort of the

Chinese or Korean or Japanese now it's very sensible they must look at us

Europeans like with idiots because we're constantly possibly getting pink in the

Sun now you wonder why the they will outlive us because they avoid the Sun

but it is a little bit cooler today it's only 33 degrees today so I'm gonna go

inside this palace check it out this is 18th century Palace finally been likes

of Mozart and everything we're entertained in here obviously I could be

wrong on that let me find out a little information and let's go see what it's

all about

Hey so here's a tip if you are visiting Vienna and you want to go to the shrub

and Howell palace I'm obviously saying this completely

wrong correct me in the comments below but if you want to go but you tickets in

advance because I've just turned up on a Sunday and there's no availability so I

can't actually get into the palace and this is my last day this is just a

weekend at Vienna remember so if you really must go go on the go on their

website book a ticket in advance or come on the day that you arrive buy a ticket

for the following day you'll come very early that's probably the best way to do

it and you'll get to see this magnificent Palace now it turns out it

was actually built in the late 17th centuries and we're around 1816 93 or

something like that it's it's been restored multiple times

the wings have been added to it but many many Emperor's and Noble people have

been entertained here and have entertained here very impressive

obviously I think you could see from the little guide book I thumb through what

would be inside the palace you know some very regal rooms right up your ante

streets should she ever be in Vienna probably not for everyone but it's

certainly certainly a nice place now let's go and see some creatures on my

level I'm gonna go see some monkeys at the zoo

the good news is if you don't have a ticket for the palace that's just behind

me and we saw the front of that and our wife just walks all the way around it

you can get into the gardens are you wired

thank you for the private gardens which is just over there tiny little sliver of

garden they're very beautiful 3 euros 19 or you can skip that little garden and

you can just take in this amazing regal landscape I'm gonna climb time really

I'm gonna go up there to the hill check out that Mound and apparently on

the other side is the zoo so we'll get there eventually

thank you picture there's always going to be ruin good places like this you're

never gonna get it to us free

well it's not a mountain and it's not very big hill but at 33 degrees with the

temperature it makes you sweat what a view look at this this is effectively

sort of Western southwestern where we are so well that's the North that way

but if you look at it in terms of the perspective the the center is that way

I'm pointing you can see behind those trees effectively you can imagine a lot

of regal people entertained

I made an exception to one of my rules saying my one of my rules is don't drink

tap water however I'm hoping that this area is served by the Austrian Alps I'm

hoping the other nation of Austria doesn't and weird things to its water

like I know some governments do all right he's not a good thing to add to

water by the way so I just built this water up I know it's good for the planet

fill plastic up but I'm I use plastic bottles obsessively in terms of I do buy

plastic bottles of water every single day obviously I try to recycle plastic

bottles by giving them to recycling centers but I know that some of them do

end up in the trash but for the sole reason I do not trust hot water so I

made an exception today filled this up at the top hopefully the water is not

going to poison me anyway what are your thoughts on tap water and using bottled

water I hesitate using bottled water but I

have to I have to because I've noticed that there's a massive correlation

between when I was drinking that water I would get sick on a regular basis when I

stopped drinking tap water I got sick a lot less often

so as hot is you expect the tropics to be I'm inside the chocolate experience

only letdown is there's a lot of tourists but you could take out all the

tourists possibly come on a Monday not a Sunday this would be very nice it's so

awesome yeah 33 outside rainforest surrounded by all these beautiful birds

I don't never see them but there's one just behind me we're all flying

everywhere finding the birds but it's it's hot and

sweaty it's just like the jungle in here it's

very very cool

because we're just well penguins are our flesh and feathers they're us and if

anyone's gonna save us its

I'm just some thoughts on the zoo so far I'm a huge polar bear enclosure now I

know you and I are in two minds about keeping polar bears in captivity but the

thing is when they're being hunted to extinction and their habitat is

literally disappearing is climate change is taking effect climate change deniers

you're wrong go look at math go look at maps of the art sick and the glaciers of

the Arctic you will see the ice is simply disappearing love the bat

enclosure I I try capturing some of that in the film the thing is you can't have

a lights one in that and that was truly amazing the bats are literally flying

around my head one one hit the back of my head one hit one head of my shoulder

and I at one stage I thought one at grips holding my trousers it was

literally that dog it would that was honestly one of the best bad displays

I've ever seen normally used to see bats like that you

have to go into the wild you have to go in caves you have to sort of go into

barns you know at nighttime and you'll see them flying around but not like that

in a sort of captive captivity away that was that was quite amazing the one thing

that has made me sad so far is seeing the emperor penguins the emperor

penguins were literally side by side with the smaller penguins forgive me I

can't quite remember the ones are the Tufts of it the Tufts and there is the

smaller penguins hakeem uh CH handles sort of habitats like this emperor

penguins they spend their entire life living in the South Pole so expose them

to a climate like this and just a tiny little space like this just isn't there

I would prefer not to see the emperor penguins

see right behind me here one of the reasons these animals have to be

protected in this sort of reasonably big space it's not ideal though but it's a

space is because there are bastards and it's on this planet they hunt them

simply for the horn at the end of their nose one small piece probably no bigger

sometimes no bigger than this sometimes that's amazing animal was taken or not

taken just simply slaughtered for its horn and we must stop this we have a

huge problem which if not addressed will result in the extinction of rhinos

within the next 10 years since 2007 five thousand nine hundred and forty runners

have been poached that ever deserve to about three runners per day this is

unacceptable the primary reason and motivation

poaching rhinos is greed a kilogram of rhino horn is worth more than a kilogram

of gold currently a kilogram of Rana horn fetches over seventy thousand

dollars on the black market demand is fueled by the false belief that Ronna

horn cures various diseases such as AIDS and cancer this fallacy drives a

ruthless illegal industry a species that has been on the planet for 50 million

years with under threat of extinction if we do not do something now

I know I can't be bothered with that I have no time that sort of nonsense

show them respect the elephant's created this jungle where they've made furrows

with their tusks the rivers round where they blew with their trunks the leaves

fell they made all the belong the mountains the trees the birds in the

tree

I've just been in bird house trying to listen to the amazing birds that you see

in that bird house and every single tourist thinks it's a thing to sort of

start shouting and drowning out the sound of the birds I don't want to hear

the tourists I want to hear the birds please please keep your voices down when

inside a birdhouse

Hey so that was the zoo apologies for the neverending sort of visual shots of

animals that wasn't even that was not even in a fraction of the animals that

used that are in the zoo I think the annum I think the zoo I can

look I'm gonna look this up when I edit the video but I think the animals in

that zoo total over 8,800 I asked a girl on the kiosk she may be right you may be

wrong it was really really really nice place the like I say the only objection

I had was seeing emperor penguins in captivity one of the few places in the

world that's left untouched is the South Pole we do not need to be invading their

space all in all 20 euros it's not cheap but it's certainly it's certainly no

price a price worth paying if you think of it it is about 5 euros I spent I

spent 4 hours there so if you if you think that's value I do it's well worth

the trip my feet once again are aching I'm gonna go find something to eat

because I'll be honest I didn't really fancy much food in there

there was one restaurant that deserved one some good food but it was

overcrowded so I I'd say I'm gonna save myself for now when I go find some nice

food but so far Vienna you have been amazing

hey hey excuse the lights behind me and sort of very unpleasant suturing so this

is me leaving Vienna thank you very much for you know you've been amazing I

apologize I didn't get to see everything I wanted to see I didn't even get to see

a fraction of what I wanted to see I didn't see in Mozart's house you can you

can tell me in the comments all the things I didn't see the reality was I

walked a total of 38 miles over the course of a long weekend

I'm leaving later on Sunday night just at the bus station to get at my next

destination no glamorous travel here we're possibly in one of the worst bus

stations in the free world but the N is the rest of Vienna if you ignore the bus

station is a fantastic place so I want to just say thanks for getting to the

end of this video it's been a long video I know also if

you're not one of those kind people this already subscribe to subscribe and

yeah let's see you in the next video thanks very much kiss

For more infomation >> A weekend in Vienna - Duration: 1:11:45.

-------------------------------------------

Simplifying the Steel Industry | AT&T Connects Danieli's Global Network - Duration: 1:17.

♫ music ♫

ALEXANDER STEWART: Danieli provides services and machinery

to the metals industry.

We are a global company with presence in nearly every country of the world.

And we have approximately 10,000 employees.

The market complexity in the steel industry is continuously changing.

AT&T's Global Network, communication and collaboration services,

will allow us to manage better these challenges in the market

and provide better services to our customers in the future.

We need to manage the complexity of the market in the steels industry

and take advantage of the technological innovation to better serve our customers

and allow them to have a better experience in the future.

Our network services are crucial to our business.

We chose AT&T after a comprehensive supply selection.

First of all because of the vision which will accompany us into the future.

And then the global presence is also vitally important for us.

Having a state of the art network,

which evolves in time, will allow us to take advantage

of all those services we can provide to our customers

which we'll be able to offer through technological innovation.

♫ sonic logo ♫

For more infomation >> Simplifying the Steel Industry | AT&T Connects Danieli's Global Network - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Hoodrich Pablo Juan "WOCKHARDT" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:05.

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Hoodrich Pablo Juan "WOCKHARDT" | Free Type Beat 2018

For more infomation >> (FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Hoodrich Pablo Juan "WOCKHARDT" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

28-day Workout Plan for Flat Tummy & Smaller Waist | 4 Exercises to Get a Flat Belly in Just 28 Days - Duration: 3:15.

do you want to get a smaller vest and plus stomach

if so then watch this video to the end because today we are going to show you

the 28 days effective workout plan that will help you achieve your body loads so

please stay with us by subscribing the channel and click the bell icon to get

all the new videos this well-designed walk off Tran has everything you need to

achieve your body goes it includes a power of strength training and cardio it

has 4 exercises that will target every muscles within the abdominal area that

will help to build and carve that nice shape you only need one 10 to 15 pound

dumbbell as equipment which will add resistance for even more calorie burn so

now let's check this workout that you will be doing number one Berto

start with your knight knee and left hand supporting your body you lift leg

and right hand should be parallel to the ground in your right hand you should be

holding a dumbbell you're going to count with the right hand and left leg pulling

inwards while the crunch position for one second while contracting your abs

return to the starting position and repeat do the required wraps for each

side as on the calendar this exercise work muscles from oblique to your whole

abdominal region number two push up tank go to the plank position within both

elbow to support your upper body and legs straightened now you're going to

slowly push up on your body straightening your arms and pause for

one second a further post slowly lower back to the

starting position and repeat when performing this exercise make sure that

your entire code is tightened number three try and cross toe touch go to the

plank position on all fours now you're going to study push back

while using your left hand to touch your right toe then go back to the starting

position and do the same with your right hand touching your left toe do the

require amount of sets and graphs as listed on the calendar below number four

crunches knee now lie flat on your back legs flatten with your both hands

holding a dumbbell a few inches from your head on the flow you're going to

slowly crunch bringing your knees inward than the weight over your head slowly

return to the starting position and repeat so that's all for the 28 days

work hard plan please check this calendar for better understand thanks

for watching the video and please like and share the video and stay connected

to health Pieria

For more infomation >> 28-day Workout Plan for Flat Tummy & Smaller Waist | 4 Exercises to Get a Flat Belly in Just 28 Days - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Putin zum INF-Ausstieg der USA: Klar, sie geben Russland die Schuld - Das macht man so im Westen - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Putin zum INF-Ausstieg der USA: Klar, sie geben Russland die Schuld - Das macht man so im Westen - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners 54 - Clickbank : How to Move Your Pages With 301 Redirects - Duration: 2:54.

in this lesson we look at how to move your pages with 301 redirects when to..

use a 301 redirect imagine you've got a page on your website that has attracted

a whole lot of good links and is attracting a lot of traffic but you need

to move it to a different place on your website you probably don't want to

outright delete the page and simply recreate it somewhere else you'll lose

all those great links and all that PageRank as well the solution is a 301

redirect this takes all the traffic and links arriving at your old page and

redirects them to the new page your links are safe your PageRank is safe and

your visitors still get to where they need to be the dot h TX s method 301

redirects can be created in several ways the preferred method is by using your

dot h TX s file if you're using an Apache server which you probably will be

first make sure you've created your new page then open or create if it doesn't

exist the dot htaccess file in the same directory as your page and paste the

following code save this upload and your redirect should be in place easy as that

this method is the most powerful because you can redirect entire folders or

directories or even an entire website with it for example take a look at this

and the PHP method if you're not sure how to edit your dot h TX s file there

is an alternative method using a PHP file move or delete your old page for

example rename my page dot PHP to my page old dot PHP create a new page with

the same name ie create a new page called

my page dot PHP and paste in the following code

when you save the page you have to save it as a PHP page you also need to be

sure that there's no dot HTML version of the same page in the same place because

the web server may use the dot HTML version instead of this one once you've

got all that up load the page and the redirect should start working

immediately note that this method is only good for redirecting one page and

only works on PHP pages if you need to redirect multiple pages you must replace

each page you want to redirect and time for today's lesson summary in this

lesson we looked at ways to redirect your page without losing all of its

links or page rank but the two methods we looked at were using a dot htaccess

redirect and using a PHP file that's all we've got time for thanks so much for

watching and we'll see you again soon bye for now

For more infomation >> Affiliate Marketing For Beginners 54 - Clickbank : How to Move Your Pages With 301 Redirects - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Holiday Gift: Making Candles! My first time making candles from a DIY kit. - Duration: 7:36.

Hello! I'm Lauren. I like making lots of different kinds of crafts, but lately,

I've been getting the urge to reach outside of my comfort zone and try a

totally new medium. So recently, when a subscription box company called Pop Shop

America reached out and offered to send me their monthly craft in style DIY kit

for free, that part of me that always wants to learn new skills said

absolutely. Full disclosure that I was not paid to include this in a video and

I will not currently make commission if you decide to buy it. I get a lot of

comments from folks who tell me that they really want to make my DIY projects,

but they've never tried sewing or embroidery or anything like that before.

What I usually tell them is that there's a first time for everything and when

you're watching my youtube videos, you have to remember that you're seeing

years of work and practice that brought me to that point. I also had to start

somewhere! This video, however, is an example of my actual first try and I

have no idea how it's going to turn out. And if it ends up being a gigantic mess,

well, that's a starting point and it leaves plenty of room for improvement if

I ever want to try again. So this is the box. Oh it smells really good! Oh it's a

DIY candle kit. Here's a photo of what I'll be trying to make. So it looks like

this box includes all the supplies that I need to make these candles. The

instructions on here are really basic and it says at the bottom, "for detailed

instructions visit Pop Shop America and put candle in the search" so because I

have never made candles before, these basic instructions probably aren't gonna

do it for me. I'm thinking that the detailed instructions are probably gonna

help me out quite a bit so I'm gonna look those up. I'm immediately

intimidated by the thought that I need to use my stove to make this, I have to

melt the wax on the stove. So please don't judge the state of my kitchen and

we'll see how this goes! So here are all of the supplies it comes with. I'm just

getting everything set out on my desk. They put a bunch of tiny bottles of

essential oils in this box, but it looks like some of them leaked. I have a

feeling that my studio is going to smell good after this. I pulled up the more

detailed instructions on my phone and the first step was to put a wick into

each container. It says to wrap the top around a pencil and the only item like

that in the box was a single popsicle stick, which I

decided to use for stirring instead, so I grabbed some pencils I already had. This

step makes the top of the wick curly and it also holds it into the center while

the wax cools. They're not balancing super well since there isn't anything to

weigh the wick down yet, but hopefully that'll be okay. Next I poured some of

the wax into the mason jar that came with the kit and I brought it downstairs

to melt it. One set of instructions told me to put the jar in a pot of water and

boil it and the other had the wax melting right in a pot, but I chose to

use the jar with the water around it, hopefully less of a mess that way. Once

the wax started melting, the level went down quite a lot so I kept pouring more

wax into it. I'm not sure how much I'll end up needing, but we will find out

together. I stirred it with the popsicle stick and eventually, the liquid wax

became totally clear and I brought the jar back upstairs really carefully. The

glass actually cooled down very quickly, which I appreciated. So next, I poured the

liquid wax into each of the glass cups supplied with the kit. This part was kind

of messy and I had to make sure that the wick stayed in the center of the cup

once I was done. There is actually quite a bit of wax left over both in the

original bag and the jar, so you might be able to squeeze another candle or two

out of this kit if you got another wick and vessel for it. Now it's time to wait

until the wax starts to solidify and it says that you can tell that's happening

because it starts to turn opaque at the bottom. Then we're supposed to add

essential oils and stir each one up. I am new at this, but I tried to pick

some scents that I thought would go well together. I also wasn't sure how much to

include. The little bottles are also a bit tricky to use, so I definitely dumped

a little too much in once or twice when I just wanted a few drops. The

instructions on the website said to use 30 to 50 drops though, so I think it's

probably fine. Though I'm not sure if the size of the candle in the kit is the

same as this blog post that the instructions come from. One thing I also

did not anticipate was how quickly the candles would solidify. Because I was

making three at once, by the time I got to the last one, it was much farther

along and tougher to stir. Whoops! Definitely something I'll know better

for next time. Here's where things started getting

weird. The instructions say to wait until the candle is almost totally solidified

before sprinkling lavender buds and gemstones onto the surface of the candle.

Like I said, I think I waited too long and by the time I got to this step, they

were pretty solid so I'm not sure if they were supposed to sink down at all

but mine didn't and I imagine that could make them a little messy to give as a

gift since it would all fall out if it tipped over in transit. I also put one of

the gemstones they included in there and I tried pushing it in a little in case

the wax was not totally solid yet, but that was kind of messy so I don't

recommend doing that. I finished up that step on the rest of the candles, probably

more successfully since I now know to leave it alone and not try to push

anything into the wax, and that's it! Here are the finished DIY candles I made with

the Pop Shop America kit! Honestly, for a first try, I don't think they're too bad.

They smell really nice and while my timing wasn't the best, I came out of

this experience knowing how I would do things differently the next time I try

to make my own candles. One last thing I wanted to mention: the next day once the

candles had totally set, I ended up with this weird waxy cloud around the candles.

It looks like it's on the outside of the glass, but I tried to wipe it off and

it's not. Not sure what that's about or how it got there exactly, but there you

have it. So that went surprisingly well for my first try! I think this is

something I want to do again and I'm interested to see how it would turn out

if I were to source my own supplies and choose my own design for the candles. The

good news is, at least from my experience, projects tend to turn out better on the

second or third time that you try to make it because you've had a chance to

work out all of your mistakes and figure out what you're doing wrong and there's

no harm in taking the time to develop a new skill. This kind of thing is almost

always an experience that you can build on and learn from. I love that this box

gave me the opportunity to try something new. I was definitely nervous to try

candle making, but I ended up being really glad that I went out of my

comfort zone and gave it a try. I didn't put any pressure on myself, I think this

video would turn out to be a valuable thing to watch whether it turns out well

or it turns out really badly. Could just be funny to watch later. I do wish that

they had included the more detailed instructions in the box because it's

just easier for me to carry this card downstairs with me

instead of having to also look online and read off of a blog at the same time.

I think they definitely had room for it if they used less photos but the photos

are really pretty, so I understand. But otherwise, I think it's a really fun idea

for a subscription box. If you would like to order a surprise craft kit like this

one, visit popshopamerica.com and click on shop. So since this was a

new kind of video format for me, I would love to hear from you about it. Would you

like to see me make more videos of this where I follow a craft kit and give you

a more candid look at my crafting process?

and if you've ever made candles

before, tell me how that went! Thanks so much for

watching and I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> DIY Holiday Gift: Making Candles! My first time making candles from a DIY kit. - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Practicing Mindfulness | Helping Your Child Relax - Duration: 2:00.

Odds are good that you've heard the term mindfulness, but you may be wondering

what is it and is this right for my family. The dictionary defines

mindfulness as the practice of being aware of your body and your feelings in

the present moment. Children who learn mindfulness practices during school

showed improved grades, better coping skills, and better patience. So, how do you

get started? Try some of the following exercises. First, teach your child to

become aware of her body. Do some exercises where she focuses on one

muscle at a time. Have her flex that muscle for a count of 5 seconds and then

slowly release it for another 5 seconds. This will teach her about her body in

space and will also teach her how to relax her body when needed.

Take a mindful walk. Go outside. Be aware of your surroundings. Take in the scents.

Take in the smells. Take in the sights. Listen for a particular sound. How long

do you hear that sound in the air before you can't hear it any longer? What does

your body feel like as you were walking through the park or through the outdoors?

Children can learn to eat mindfully by getting rid of all distractions and focusing

on the food. What does it look like? What color is it?

What are the tastes? What are the textures? How do those textures change as you

swallow it? Pay attention to your mouth as you're eating, as you're chewing,

and as the food goes down into your stomach. Make sure when you have a

conversation with your child that you're listening mindfully. Get rid of all

distractions. Look her in the eye as she's talking. Be aware of her body

movements. Be aware of her tone. Focus on the actual words that she's saying and

how those words make you feel. Don't keep thinking about what you're going to say

next. Make sure that she feels heard. Make sure

that she feels understood. However you choose to do it, being present and being

in the moment has great benefits for the entire family. As we all know,

children learn what they see at home, so if you can embody these practices

themselves, it'll definitely benefit your child too.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét