Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 26 2018

JK: Yes, and I wish I lived in France so I wouldn't have to share the same air as these 6 idiots

NJ: I don't call Jin daddy, I swear he is lying

NJ: I cry myself to sleep every night because of these idiots

NJ: Jungkook is adopted but we haven't told him yet

NJ: J-Hope has his nipples pierced, I saw it with my own eyes

NJ: Jimin has nudes of Jungkook stored under his bed

JK: Oh my God

For more infomation >> BTS answer Google's most searched questions - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Legacies | The Salvatore School | The CW - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Legacies | The Salvatore School | The CW - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

If Trump Goes Down, Does Mike Pence Go With Him? - Duration: 3:03.

Welcome back to Ring of Fire.

I'm Farron Cousins.

We're going to take some questions from Twitter now, so if you have a question that you want

us to answer on this show, send it using the hashtag #askROF.

Our first question comes from @CJNissin, who asks, "If Trump is impeached specifically

because of interference in the 2016 election, what happens?

Is Pence automatically removed from the office of the VP because the win is invalid?

Would a new emergency election need to take place in such circumstances?"

Here's the thing.

Regardless, I think, of whatever comes out of these investigations, there's virtually

no way to nullify the 2016 presidential election.

There's not necessarily a remedy for that in the US Constitution or in any US law, but

specifically ... Talk about Pence.

Does Pence go down with him?

Because that's a question a lot of people have had.

We've seen it a lot on our YouTube channel.

No, Pence does not automatically go down with him.

It's going to come down to what Mike Pence knew.

Was Mike Pence even involved, or was he just a dopey guy, standing up there eon stage,

who had no idea what was happening behind the scenes?

Honestly, my theory is that it's the latter.

I don't know that Mike Pence was involved in any of this.

I don't personally think that he was.

I could be 100% wrong.

Honest to God, I hope I'm 100% wrong, but Mike Pence thus far has not really been involved

in any parts of these investigations.

We're not getting people rolling over on Pence.

We're not getting any of Pence's allies that are having to testify before Robert Mueller.

I don't think Mueller's even gone down that particular avenue to look at Mike Pence.

Now, should this investigation come back and the results come out, and we find out that,

yeah, Trump was trying to get aid from foreign countries to win the election.

If he gets impeached, removed from office, Pence becomes President.

I think, for sure, there's obviously going to be investigations into whether or not Mike

Pence was then involved in any of this, but I think with what's happening right now, I

do not believe that we're going to get any kind of information on Mike Pence.

It doesn't appear that he is a target.

Again, could be 100% wrong on this, but just based on what we've seen so far, the people

who we know have talked to Robert Mueller, doesn't look like Mike Pence is in any way

scared, or in any way in trouble at this point.

If something happens to Trump, Mike Pence takes over.

There will be additional investigations to find out whether or not Pence was involved,

or what he knew.

But as of right now, I think Pence is just sitting back, hoping quietly that the President

gets removed from office.

For more infomation >> If Trump Goes Down, Does Mike Pence Go With Him? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Google Plus Is KILLING Youtube - Duration: 5:35.

We were tipped off about a problem with youtube initially shared by markiplier, a youtuber

with 22 million subscribers.

In a video on markipliers channel called Youtube Is Broken…and here's why, markiplier explains

everything.

He says that the reason for the youtube shutdown is likely google plus.

Youtube hasn't said anything about how the crash happened even now.

And its been more than a week.

Could it be that google doesn't want to admit that youtube is broken?

That's what markiplier thinks and honestly, it would explain a lot.

Hey there you're watching inform overload, I'm charlotte dobre and smash the subscribe

for daily news updates you actually want to hear about.

And if you don't follow us on social media, check out the description for all our links.

Alright, so this video will be a ranty video where I complain about youtube, which are

honestly my favourite videos.

I love complaining about youtube.

We still don't know what caused youtube to break.

And that's crazy because youtube has never had a problem like this before.

There would be little issues that would cause the site to crash for no more than a few minutes

at a time, but for an entire 90 minutes?

This was unheard of.

Well, markiplier says that he thinks he knows why the youtube shut down happened and it

has a lot to do with the shutdown of google plus.

Here's the deal.

In 2014, google made it mandatory for creators to create a google plus account.

Google plus is essentially googles attempt at creating competition with facebook.

It was created in june of 2011 and it was supposed to be this huge social network.

When you create a google account, google created a google plus account for you, unless you

specified not to and actually made sure that you opted out.

But if you wanted to create an account that allowed you to comment on youtube, you needed

to make a google plus account, so many people had them.

But that doesn't mean that people would actually use google plus as a social network.

Google has reported that google plus has low useage and engagement, and 90 percent of all

google plus user sessions last less than 5 seconds.

You just go on google plus to check a notification or something and then you close it.

And to top everything off, unless you carefully turned it off, google plus would display the

comments you had made on youtube on your google plus profile.

I mean I don't have a problem with this, but not everyone wants to display their negative

comments for the world to see.

Right Before the big youtube crash that happened last week, it was announced that google plus

was going to be shut down because of privacy leaks.

Google came forward to admit that a bug in exposed the personal information of up to

half a million google plus users.

This was actually discovered back in march of 2018, but google didn't say anything

about it until October of 2018.

Basically what happened was a flaw in the programming allowed 438 external apps to access

users names, email addresses, occupations, gender and age without authorization.

Google said that theres no evidence to suggest that anyones information was misused.

So in about 10 months, they are shutting it down completely, but they tried to change

the code on the Tuesday that youtube crashed.

Now they reverted the change and they are trying to figure out what happened, but that

doesn't change the fact that youtube is basically broken right now.

Because they shut down google plus, youtube is being affected.

Over the last few days, channels are experiencing a 30-40% dip in initial viewers, and prolonged

viewers.

And that's because People aren't getting their notifications.

People have actually been complaining in the comments that they aren't getting their

notifications and this is why.

Which is honestly, kind of a relief.

I have actually noticed a dip in initial viewes and I thought it was me, im like damn im not

picking good stories, the thumbnails suck, people hate me, but its nice to know that

its not all my fault.

They changed the code on google plus that caused youtube to crash because so much of

youtube is integrated into google plus.

Once the code was changed, that caused a huge problem with youtube.

People aren't getting notifications on google plus when youtubers upload their videos, which

is how so many people found out when their favourite creators upload a video.

And there are a lot of things going on in the backend for creators in the creator studio

that just aren't working.

To sum it up, markiplier said that youtube just doesn't care about its creators.

They don't care about their creators because they rely on code and algorhythm instead.

And now that the code and algorhythm doesn't work, creators are suffering.

Until Youtube put a system in place that gives benefit to creators, its going to continue.

And the fact that youtube isn't saying anything is also a problem considering the fact that

youtube creators are supposed to be partners.

Without us, they don't make money.

But they still don't tell us when stuff like this happens.

Anyways guys, that's all I have to say about that, its time to respond to some comments

on our video crazy black teen says shes white.

If you haven't seen this video, check it out by clicking the link at the top of the

screen.

Marco Marco – this girl and woah Vicky should ake a mixtape.

That shit would be fire.

Throw in some features.

Arekisapotato – watching in my bathroom!

Very exciting.

Nathanael – is charlotte white?

Or is she a potato?

I might have potato skin but I am white on the inside.

Wagwanpifting man – I think I woke up on the wrong planet.

I say this every day.

Why you smiling when you're next – charlotte do a high kick.

The video is over, thanks for watching, over here is a link to another IO video so you

can keep watching this channel.

And if you were a fan of this video, leave a like, subscribe and turn on those notifications

so I can see you in a future IO video.

For more infomation >> Google Plus Is KILLING Youtube - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

BBQ&A: Barbecue Ham | Southern Living - Duration: 4:50.

Oh my god.

I'm gonna need to go down to one knee,

I think for a second here.

(rock music)

Hey everybody, I'm Robbie Melvin

Test Kitchen Director at Southern Living Magazine.

I'm here with chef Matt Bolus from the 404 Kitchen

in Nashville, Tennessee.

We're gonna have some fun with this ham.

We're gonna barbecue a ham.

Excellent.

It's precooked.

Think about the ham you get for the holidays.

It's been lightly smoked, we're gonna smoke it some more,

we're gonna season it some more

and then we're gonna eat it.

Excellent.

(funky upbeat music)

Now Matt, I've been to 404, the old 404.

The old 404!

In Nashville, which is an incredible meal.

I love how small and intimate that space was.

You guys have upgraded.

We took over a spot

that was right across the street.

We've got more seating, we've got some private dining,

we've got a whiskey bar that is just insane downstairs,

called Gertie's.

Gertie's?

About 500 different selections.

The back side doesn't have skin really, you can see--

Oh ya, that's the good stuff.

That's just meat.

And we're just gonna score this.

(country music)

See that?

We're not looking to get too deep.

I see.

That's just enough to get all the spices, the sugars,

even let some of that fat render down into the meat.

So I've brought some barrel staves.

Bourbon barrels?

Bourbon barrel.

K.

And you can see where the whiskey got to.

Right.

Right? It's like a whiskey rainbow. (laughs)

Can you imagine if that was such a thing?

Would there be a pot of gold at the end of that?

Or just a pot of like, delicious brown?

Yeah (laughs) I was just gonna say,

pot of brown.

And I've always been a big fan on all things culinary

when you can utilize one thing for another thing.

You okay there?

I'm good.

I smelled some arm hair.

Oh you 100% smell arm hair.

(country guitar music)

So we got our spice rub,

but the thing that I'm noticing the most

is the aromas already coming off the Egg.

I mean, I feel like I'm smelling those barrel pieces

you put in there.

My go-to is whiskey anyway.

Bourbon or rye.

So what goes good with that?

Ham does, and then you know, getting into the spices,

brown sugar will, garlic will, the paprika we use

has actually been smoked with bourbon staves,

bourbon barrel staves.

Oh fantastic.

My take from this is that they're kind of meant

to be together anyway.

(laughs) They are, they're ancient lovers.

Ya, they really are.

So lots of brown sugar.

Lots of brown sugar.

Salt, pepper, I just kind of eyeball.

Cinnamon.

I love that.

I remember being at this talk with Chris Lilly,

local barbecue guy around here,

who's gone on to great success.

He's always talked about having that one particular spice.

In this case, I think it's the cinnamon.

This one thing you got going on in there,

that the eater's gonna be going, "Man, what is that?"

What is the ideal temperature for what you're doing here?

325 to 350.

'Cause then, it's cooked.

You're not trying to cook it through.

What you're trying to do is heat it through.

More of a time game now.

We're just gonna sit around.

Sit around and hang out, tell stories.

(hip hop instrumental music)

Speaking of stories, one thing that's interested me

about your story is that your culinary education

was in London.

The great thing was

the international base of students.

I was one of four Americans over there,

and the deal was if you came over,

you cooked a dish from where you were from.

So I remember I had my mom ship over

a bunch of grits.

Nice. Of course.

You know, nobody over there had ever heard of it.

We had to find like Velveeta and stuff like that

to make these baked garlic cheese grits.

This is either gonna be a huge hit,

or this is gonna be a nothing.

I mean, it was empty.

People just crushed the dish.

I'm sure they did.

(guitar music)

Give it the burp. (laughs)

I kind of love my role here,

I'm just sort of hanging back, away from the heat and smoke.

I gotta get in here too, I can't just stand

on the sidelines and watch this.

K, I'm actually gonna turn this, right.

Want to hit that?

Ya. I'll hold it.

Are we gonna hit this again with the vinegar too?

Ya, we can do that.

I'm all seasoned up. (laughs)

See, barbecuing brings people together.

Look at us.

Two guys out here working as a team.

(laughs) That's right.

We're gonna hug it out as soon as this thing comes off.

Here we go.

Yeah.

In about 10 minutes or so, we'll spray it,

season it, turn it, then we're done.

(rock music)

Alright, this is the big unveiling.

The final unveiling.

Oh man, I'm just gonna hug it.

Can I just hug it?

(laughs) I wouldn't right now.

See some of the scruff from the grill,

which is good.

Oh-oh-oh.

There you go.

Thank you, chef.

Man.

Oh my god.

I'm gonna need to go down to one knee, I think,

for a second here.

So this is amazing, I mean I can't wait

to continue eating this.

Ya, I wanna continue eating this.

Chef Matt Bolus, thank you

for being here with us.

No, thank you.

Don't get burnt by this raging Egg behind us.

Right.

Visit Matt at the 404 Kitchen in Nashville, Tennessee.

Let's eat.

Let's eat.

It's just killer, yes.

(country music)

Maybe we'll share it, maybe we won't.

Maybe we won't. You have the knife,

we could fend people off.

For more infomation >> BBQ&A: Barbecue Ham | Southern Living - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

¡Tremendo susto para Meghan y el príncipe Harry! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> ¡Tremendo susto para Meghan y el príncipe Harry! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

EL VIDEO MÁS IMPORTANTE QUE VERÁS EN TU VIDA [THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU´LL EVER SEE] Rafa Martín - Duration: 9:45.

This is the most important video you´ll ever see, and also the most important one of mine. Why? Watch...

For more infomation >> EL VIDEO MÁS IMPORTANTE QUE VERÁS EN TU VIDA [THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU´LL EVER SEE] Rafa Martín - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 26 de octubre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:44.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 26 de octubre de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 21:44.

-------------------------------------------

Upper Mark Way, Cherry Gardens, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 4:27.

Driving east on Russell Heights

Turn onto Upper Mark Way

Mark Way Close >>>

Mark Way Crescent >>>

Upper Melwood Avenue >>>

Hillel Academy High School

Upper Mark Way ends

U-Turn

For more infomation >> Upper Mark Way, Cherry Gardens, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

¡Mira los atuendos más extravagantes de los LAMAs! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> ¡Mira los atuendos más extravagantes de los LAMAs! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Controversia en la CDMX por la posible construcción de nuevo aeropuerto | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Controversia en la CDMX por la posible construcción de nuevo aeropuerto | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Little Mix - Woman Like Me (Official Video) ft. Nicki Minaj Reaction - Duration: 6:18.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

But guys still crafts here welcome back to another reaction so we'll be reacting to another

music video

so this music video is

woman like me by Little Mix

featuring Nicki Minaj so I heard about like Nicki Minaj and

Car to be had a fight or a while ago and I wasn't insane

So this is number one on trending and Little Mix used to be my favorite artist

well why I say this and why I'm reacting to see like

Like

It's still my favorite artist, but I just don't listen to them as munching tomorrow. I still like them. I'm not saying I don't

Like my favorite song lost touch

and I couldn't stop playing it and then I got bored of

I

Got bored of keep on playing it all the time

And then I just stopped and then I just didn't listen to their songs anymore. So

And then I'm back with listening to their songs. So, let's see if this is

Good or not. So let's start 3 2 1 let's

Are using like the green screen or they're actually

And their clothes of what they're wearing this is pretty cool

To be honest like

Yeah, those clothes with the around I think it's either from the 80s or the 90s

The school oh

These clothes what these?

musicians wear for music videos are

really cool

And it's also like I think some musicians they wear clothes for like the 80s or the 90s

mm

We did Nicki Minaj and party be hell icon

Sit both both of them make dis sharks. I don't know

The background the places that K are amazing

And it looks like some sort of like a boss or something

I love that castle in the background looks really cool. Especially the scene

All right

So all that guys, I hope you guys enjoyed the video

Make sure to drop a like come down below and subscribe to my channel and also make sure to turn on pole communications

So other guys hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> Little Mix - Woman Like Me (Official Video) ft. Nicki Minaj Reaction - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Rescatan a dos mujeres atrapadas en auto que ardía | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Rescatan a dos mujeres atrapadas en auto que ardía | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

¡Mira a los peores y mejores vestidos de los LAMAs 2018! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> ¡Mira a los peores y mejores vestidos de los LAMAs 2018! | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Caravana migrante: secretaria Nielsen alerta que agentes pueden disparar | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Caravana migrante: secretaria Nielsen alerta que agentes pueden disparar | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Madam Tussauds, A History | Jump Scare - Duration: 10:12.

in this dark chamber, Horrors beyond your imagination look in the shadows.

They are not your usual monsters they aren't even human

they are the wax Prometheus's of the art world and they will fool the mind and the eye.

You can never be too sure if these models are real as if a madman had

crafted them from unfortunate human beings.

Watch your back and be warned

Welcome to Madame Tussauds chamber of horrors!

[Music]

The Haunt Industry is bustling but where did it all start?

From Cutting Edge, Knott's Scary Farm, to Hollywood Horror Nights

those attractions would not be what they

are today without Philippe Curtius and Madame Tussaud.

You have seen inspirations of their legacy on the screen

in The Mystery of the Wax Museum from 1933

House of Wax from 1953

One of my personal favorites. Hello, Vincent Price!

and, of course, the gore-tastic remake: House of Wax from 2005

which, funnily enough, had the entire set made from wax

hmm

Madame Tussaud would have been very impressed

Before she was Madame Tussaud she was Anna Maria--or Marie--Grosholtz.

In 1761, Marie grew up in Switzerland where her mother was a housekeeper for the

physician and wax modeler, doctor Philippe Curtius.

In those days wax models

were used to study anatomy

but, well...

as finding cadavers or corpses was quite difficult...

We all know what happened in Frankenstein!

Haha!

Just kidding

but corpses decay whereas wax is a little bit more preservable

just beware of open flames

In 1765, Curtius was encouraged to retire from his medical

career and Marie and her mother moved with him to Paris to focus on wax

modeling as an art form rather than an anatomical guide

this is when he began

working on his first official exhibition which was shown in 1770.

Phillippe took Marie on as a pupil and apprentice.

As Marie's skills improved, Curtius opened a

second location in the Boulevard du Temple in 1782, where he housed

The Cavern of Thieves, a precursor to the famous Chamber of Horrors.

In 1777, Marie created

one of her first notable wax figures,

a model of the late French writer, Voltaire

she was fortunate enough to be able to cast him two months before his death

talk about good timing

but they couldn't get good casting for Ghost in the Shell

that's weird

hmm

In 1789, the French Revolution turned the tide and the

public's opinion on their wax works as they believed them to be royal sympathizers

this belief nearly got her beheaded by the guillotine during the

Reign of Terror but someone had a good head on their shoulders and

employed too so to create death masks of anyone

of importance

who had been beheaded

including the famous Marie Antoinette

and yes it's just as

horrific as you can imagine it to be

a freshly severed head in her lap only to be forever preserved in wax

some would later dub her the Decapitation Artists

Don't worry, don't worry.

Madame Tussaud wasn't putting actual bodies

into the wax like Professor Henry Jerrod played by Vincent Price

but

the wax models heads were soon put on pikes and put on display so the

populace could see the evil oppressor had been brought to justice

whoo

these heads were soon put on display in the Chamber of Horrors along

with a real guillotine from the French Revolution Tussaud herself purchased as

it was believed to have been the same blade that beheaded Marie Antoinette

Tussaud was aware of dark tourism and sensationalism which made the Chamber of Horrors

one of the most popular exhibitions of the time

we'll get back to that momentarily

Remember uncle Curtius?

Well, Marie's skills impressed

him so much so that when he died in 1794 he left his collection to her as well as

his entire estate

from then on Marie would own her own waxworks business

Marie had grown up in a family of executioners, a fact that she had done

her best to hide as families of executioners usually always marry in

families of executioners

After the Revolution, her worries about her

family's reputation were a thing of the past

when Maria married François Tussaud

but the misfortune didn't really end as

François was a bit of a greedy money-hungry husband there's other

titles for that but it's not appropriate for this channel

In 1802 she decided to

start a new life in England with her eldest son to start a travelling waxworks museum.

She was on the road for 36 years and once hit a bit of a snag

When on her way to Ireland she became shipwrecked and had to swim to shore

sadly losing a big chunk of her inventory

I wonder if she used any of the arms

to, you know, get around?

it's another question I have for you.

There was no problem, however, as Tussaud was very brutal with her figures and changed

out their heads sometimes by chopping them off if the news changed such as a

new celebrity couple or they were no longer in the limelight off with their

heads after those 36 years Madame Tussaud and

Sons decided to make a stable location in the now famous Baker Street location in London

Tussaud would use revolutionary methods of marketing to get her business

out there which has helped her legacy remain alive to this day and I'm pretty

sure some of those methods inspired some social media stuff to this day

There, the Chamber of Horrors remained active until 2016 when the entire exhibition

was shut down due to multiple incidences

you can guess what that means

Including castmate injuries

Ummm...

This

information

destroyed

any of my dreams of going to the Chamber of Horrors, by the way,

because when I was a kid I had a

book called Places to Know and inside the book it was the Chamber of Horrors

and I thought that's pretty fascinating. I would like to go there someday and

during the research of this episode I found out all of the locations have been shut down.

So

personal anecdote

Thought I'd put that in there...

RIP

The Chamber of Horrors took on

a more haunted house feel in the 70s with actors and special effects and it

was a popular Halloween attraction it housed many wax models of famous

criminals terrifying historical figures such as

Vlad the Impaler

famous murderers and even a snazzy torture chamber

Yes, they had a nice rack!

They even showed the historic moment of Madame Tussaud herself seeing the executed bodies

during the Revolution

How historic!

I have reached out to Madame Tussauds London location

but have not heard back about what happened to the many spooky

wax models from the chamber of horrors

I have been told that at least one figure

was saved due to historical significance

I would figure that they have saved the

guillotine that Marie purchased all those years ago

but

just because the

Chamber of Horrors has come to an end that does not mean Madame Tussauds does

not embrace Halloween

different locations have

well, they hold various events.

Which I have been told as of this episode airing that some events are

still under wraps however the New York location still holds its Madame Tussauds

after dark event where they closed the museum early and the entire wax museum

becomes a haunted Wonderland

Also, the Hollywood location is holding a whole

new event called Illusions of Horror, an immersive, selfie-centric

larger-than-life abstract installation starring many of our favorite classic

monsters including Dracula, Frankenstein, and even

the Mummy

keep your eye out for the upcoming events on

well, watch out for abandoned wax museums or any abandoned suburban areas

and let me know in the comments below what your experience at the late

Chamber of Horrors was like

and don't forget to subscribe and check out

PopNerdTV.com for articles reviews and more

you can also check us out on Patreon and Teespring

I am your host, Cierra Caballero, and stay spooky my fiends

[BLOOPER]: Madam Tussauds' Chamber of Horrors!

[Cierra and every one on the crew start singing the Jump Scare Intro Song]

For more infomation >> Madam Tussauds, A History | Jump Scare - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo siguen la evolución de la caravana los jóvenes de este país? | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo siguen la evolución de la caravana los jóvenes de este país? | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

9 Foods that Naturally Reduce Anxiety|HFE♪ - Duration: 8:10.

9 Foods that Naturally Reduce Anxiety

Stress, poor diet, and many aother factors can cause anxiety.

There are two types of anxiety: more serious or mild and occasional.

The latter can be controlled with some medicinal foods.

Anxiety is a nervous disorder that is becoming more frequent at earlier ages due to many factors: stress, poor diet, modern culture, toxic habits, etc.

It can be mild and sporadic or severe, which requires medical treatment that can cause unwanted side effects to your health.

Do You Have Problems with Anxiety?.

If you've noticed you have nervous disorders and you are having problems defining them as tension, concerns, insomnia, pounding  and accelerating heartbeat, etc.

, it's possible you may have an anxiety disorder.

 This problem can be mild and sporadic, which causes you to become more nervous, or even severe enough to the point you could get a panic attack at any moment.

During an anxiety attack, you may panic, have difficulty breathing, or faint, among other symptoms.

On the contrary, mild panic attacks can be controlled with some medicinal foods, which in turn change whatever that's preventing you from being happy.

9 Foods that Reduce Anxiety. Oats.

Oats are one of the best grains and are a nutritious food for any healthy diet because it has two excellent properties: they give you energy, liveliness, and it also calms nervousness.

 Thus, it's a very healthy food and you may eat at any time during the day and in different ways:.

Oat drinks Granola Oatmeal Creams and shakes Oat flower for pastries.

Beer Yeast.

Beer yeast is a supplement that's high in vitamins and minerals, which have the ability to tone your nervous system.

Therefore, it's an excellent remedy to treat many health conditions, including anxiety, as well as a good ally for beauty (for example, skin, hair, and nails.).

Green Vegetables.

Green vegetables like lettuce, spinach, arugula or watercress, are important for gathering minerals that regulate your nervous system, such as magnesium.

 Eat them raw in salads, juices, or green smoothies to make full use of their nutritional value.

Mint.

Fresh mint helps calm anxiety attacks and prevent other related symptoms, such as tachycardia or dizziness. A good way of consuming it daily is by adding a few mint leaves to your water bottle.

Therefore, you may enjoy the nice minty flavor in the water.

You can also add it to salads, teas and smoothies.

Cocoa.

Cocoa is a medicinal food that is a stimulant.

At the same time, these seeds are rich in magnesium and stimulate the production of tryptophan, which increases your sensation of well-being and prevents panic attacks.

It's important to differentiate between chocolate (high in sugar and fat) and pure cocoa, which is best for improving the nervous system.

Nuts.

All tree nuts are healthy due to their high essential fatty acids.

Likewise, they are high in magnesium. You may eat 4 or 5 nuts daily, you can also use other tree nuts as an alternative, which should always be eaten raw or roasted, but never fried.

Sunflower Seeds.

Seeds are also super-foods that fight against anxiety, especially sunflower seeds.

They are rich in essential fatty acids and they aren't only good for your nervous system, but they also reduce your hunger at any given hour. You can eat them throughout the entire day.

Avocado.

Avocados are a complete and balanced food that shouldn't be left out of any diet, because they help prevent nutrient deficiencies that can cause panic attacks.

 You may eat normal or sweet avocado sweet in smoothies or creamy appetizers like guacamole.

Cayenne Pepper.

Cayenne pepper is a very hot spice that helps liberate the endorphins in your brain.

 These hormones are in charge of producing feelings of wellness and happiness, which are the best weapons to fight against anxiety.

You should gradually include cayenne pepper in your diet to prevent digestive problems.

  Start out with a little bit, then gradually increase the amount.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét