Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 30 2018

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked about the recent

attacks that took place pretty much throughout all of last week and she was asked specifically

about the president's rhetoric that many believe fueled most if not all of these attacks.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders wasn't having it and, in fact, got so mad after that question was

asked and she went on her long yelling, rambling response that she decided to just walk out.

Here's the clip.

He and you have also acknowledged that, in the next breath, after he calls for unity,

he does talk about division in what you described as drawing a contrast.

Is he incapable of in the words of some toning it down and toning down the rhetoric?

Again, I think the president has had a number of moments of bringing the country together.

Once again, I'll remind you that the very first thing the president did was condemn

the attacker, and the very first thing the media did was blame the president.

You guys have a huge responsibility to play in the divisive nature of this country when

90% of the coverage of everything this president does is negative despite the fact that the

country is doing extremely well, despite the fact that the president is delivering on exactly

what he said he was going to do if elected, and he got elected by an overwhelming majority

of 63 million Americans who came out and supported him and wanted to see his policies enacted.

He's delivered on that.

He's delivered on the promises he's made, and if anything, I think it is sad and divisive

the way that every single thing that comes out of the media, 90% of what comes out of

the media's mouth is negative about this president despite the fact that the economy is booming,

despite the fact he said he would fix the trade deals, and he's done exactly that.

He said he would defeat ISIS, and he has.

The president has been delivering day in, day out, and I think it would be nice if every

once in a while we could focus on a few of the positive things the president has done

instead of just attacking him.

Thanks so much, guys.

Have a great day.

All right, first and foremost, what I'm going to do is I'm not going to make fun of Sarah

Huckabee Sanders for repeatedly saying, ["Despact] the fight," instead of despite the fact.

Look, I get tongue tied plenty of times as well.

I know what it's like, although you did do it two times in a row, so, come on, but, seriously,

the real issue here is Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to do anything she can to defend

what the president says, how he says it and who he says it to.

Yes, Sarah, he has declared the media the enemy of the people.

No, he is not just simply fighting back.

He is stirring up hate, racism and division in the United States.

His Twitter feed is a very clear evidence of that, and if you don't think that his words

played any role in what happened last week, then you are clearly blinded to reality.

You also are part of the problem.

Your constant attacks on the press even throughout that entire press conference yesterday show

that you are just as bad as the president.

CNN is still receiving pipe bombs in the mail, and all of that is a direct result of you

and your boss and everybody else in your administration constantly calling them fake news, constantly

saying how terrible they are and how they are the enemy of the people and how they are

a threat to democracy.

You own this, Sarah, along with your boss.

You need to understand that, but I don't think you ever will.

You're never going to change your ways.

You're going to sit there, be a horrible human being by spewing these lies and even more

hatred and division than your boss and assume that you're going to walk away with this and

still be able to find gainful employment anywhere in the United States.

It's not going to work like that, Sarah.

You have not only destroyed your personal life, your reputation, everything you've had

by staying with the president this long and sticking by him even through the worst things

that he has done.

You have destroyed your entire professional career.

I hope for your sake that it was worth it.

For more infomation >> Sarah Huckabee Sanders Storms Out Of Press Briefing After Yelling At Reporter - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

'Ryder's Blood Test Results & Balanced Diet' | Teen Mom OG | MTV - Duration: 2:46.

- [Cheyenne] It's been a couple of days

since Ryder got her blood test,

and I haven't heard from the doctor

so I'm nervous about the results.

Hi we wanna get the blood work results

for Ryder K Wharton.

- [Cory] Have some of that.

- [Cheyenne] Mm-hmm,

- [Cory] Ooh, that's yummy.

- So then we come back?

- [Cory] Water.

- And how long does that take?

- [Cory] Which one?

(baby babbling)

- Does she have to keep taking her medicine?

Ryder don't do that. Okay.

Alright. Well I'll email you.

Alright thank you, bye.

- What did they say?

- [Cheyenne] So they said everything looks good...

- That's good, yay! We got a healthy baby! Woo-hoo!

- Some of her... - Can I sit in this please?

Her carnitine level is still (motions)

so they're gonna email me

to tell me if they think that

she can take the medicine or not. - Okay.

- [Cheyenne] Or if she should- if she should,

but right now, he said to keep her off of it.

- That's good though.

- [Cheyenne] Yeah. - That's good.

- I think that was the first time they've ever

you know, didn't say anything crazy.

But, they say like the most important thing

is that she's eating, and

she likes to snack which is good.

- (laughing) Trying to eat that.

- (laughs) So at your house,

what's like a typical eating thing for,

like what do you feed her?

- As soon as she wakes up,

she's eating oatmeal with-

- [Cheyenne] Ryder!

Blueberries and strawberries.

Or she's eating a thing of eggs.

- [Cheyenne] Okay.

- That's always consistent.

She loves eggs. - Yeah.

- Like that's a go-to. If anything,

she'll eat six eggs.

- No legit,

- (laughing) What the (bleep)?

- [Cory] she ate five eggs the other day. Five.

I was like, wow.

- You are not feeding this girl six eggs!

- Yep, only two yolks though,

all the rest is egg whites.

Straight protein.

- (laughing) What?

- (laughs) I think she's swole, look at her!

- [Cheyenne] Do not feed her six eggs, Cory!

- [Cory] (laughing) Look at those thighs.

- [Cheyenne] Oh my god, that's nuts! Girl!

- That's why you're so strong and healthy.

- [Cheyenne] Put you on a baby diet.

- She's fine though. You're healthy!

That's all we wanted was a healthy baby!

(screaming and laughing)

Alright, Chey, I'm out.

- Thank you. - Yep.

For more infomation >> 'Ryder's Blood Test Results & Balanced Diet' | Teen Mom OG | MTV - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

If You Eat Cucumber Everyday See What Happens To Your Body | Cucumber Benefits for Weight Loss - Duration: 3:37.

Cucumbers are one of the best plants that Nature have produced

and the health benefits are numerous. but What happens- if you eat cucumber every day?

For more infomation >> If You Eat Cucumber Everyday See What Happens To Your Body | Cucumber Benefits for Weight Loss - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Andre & Cookie Discuss Life After Prison | Season 5 Ep. 5 | EMPIRE - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Andre & Cookie Discuss Life After Prison | Season 5 Ep. 5 | EMPIRE - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Zombie Hand in 3D - Halloween Special - Narrated - Duration: 4:20.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will draw a Zombie hand

with a slight 3D effect.

We sharpen our charcoal lead in this beautiful Kaweco lead holder.

And we begin with a block-in technique, that is, we will

enclosed the general shape of the hand and arm, with a few lines.

This technique is very effective to get your proportions right.

Then some key guidelines…

like this one that will show me where the index finger goes.

These ones for the other fingers, knuckles and the thumb.

This hand will be tense, like trying to grab something

or something like that.

Obviously this is a Halloween special.

We add wrinkles, tendons and nails.

Very good, it is taking shape. With an eraser and we clean up

the lines that we don't need anymore.

At this stage we refine the form and we give more detail.

I love the block-in technique it is really useful.

The main idea is to first do the big shapes

and then ... the smaller and smaller ones.

Now we begin shading.

First I mark it with a line where I want the shading to go

and then simply shade that area.

In this case I'm doing it with parallel lines.

Although it doesn't really matter because I am going

to smudge it all in a little bit.

Let's make this triangle also in shade.

Like so.

Very good!

and here.

Now for the dark and mysterious atmosphere of the background,

I grab a big piece of charcoal and sandpaper and create a lot of dust

around the hand.

With a chamois in this case or with a rag, we can smudge it.

And for a little more detail, let's do it with a brush,

a soft brush.

With this we can also carefully do some of the shading

of the hand.

And give a tone to the hand in general.

Let's be bold now and smudge the whole thing to integrate the hand.

With a clean piece of the chamois we can lift some of the charcoal

to create lights.

This is really fun!

It is like erasing, and in fact then with the kneaded eraser I erase some more

to pull some highlights.

Good! and now we go back with the charcoal and give a more definite

shading.

Alright!

I want to create a little bit more dramatic shading still and make some more wrinkles.

And with the brush we smudge, lightly and carefully.

Let's give some texture to the ground some cracklings and openings.

And let's darken this area so that we have more contrast.

What do you think? is it a bit spooky?

[laughter].

We make something here like a platform

… and its ready!

Please have a lot of fun in Halloween! and if you enjoyed the tutorial please

give it a LIKE! share it to your friends and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Zombie Hand in 3D - Halloween Special - Narrated - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Jamal & Cookie Worry About Kai Missing | Season 5 Ep. 5 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Jamal & Cookie Worry About Kai Missing | Season 5 Ep. 5 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Youtube Terminated Our Channel... - Duration: 12:56.

so here's how here's how the YouTube channel thing went down um so and thank

you guys for letting us know cuz a lot I saw a lot of comments from you guys

coming about hey your channel got taken down or suspended or suddenly taken down

we did the podcast last week it was aces like it always is called were fucking

town and nailed it nailed it just right out of the park and out of ten podcast

again so we have they were leaving and I went to do whatever I was gonna do and

you went to do it you go make the thumbnails

yeah and I'll make those by hand then I look at my phone and I got a text from I

think Zach info Zach and is like hey did you see that the channel got taken down

I was like what cuz that's never happened to me on any channel yeah rap

battles or epiclloyd or saying nothing and I thought it was a joke

first because the day before was that big YouTube glitch like the whole

YouTube website went down for like four hours the day before which was a little

bit mysterious and I was like wow it'll probably just come back and like an hour

stuff we were shut down for what three days it was closer to two to I'm we're

between a day and a half in two days felt like an eternity felt like a long

time yeah I go home we do the podcast I go home cuz I gotta you know make the

thumbnails so that I can you know get everything sort of organized and all the

metadata and all that nerdy stuff and I'm making this thumbnail and i refresh

the page to check something out and it's like it's I actually have I have a copy

of it did you I took a picture of mom oh did you yeah

yeah like we get this message and it says we would like to inform you that

due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines your YouTube

account kings of influence has been suspended spended we didn't even get a

warning not no no warning shot and I so it was they said it was due to spam or

scam that was what got me I was like cuz I thought for a second it was like man

it's like you you're not allowed to be like too good-looking on YouTube so I

thought that's what I above my go to as well yeah usually shut us down but it

was for him or scam I was like well that's that but seriously I thought

maybe it was language or maybe it was content because sometimes you talk about

some pretty racy stuff yeah but usually I get a warning for that at least a

warning and we what one email and it was dated an hour

before they shut it down that was like we're shutting you down yeah yeah that

wasn't a warning that was like hey we're cutting you down we're shutting you down

who this you're done no strikes no nothing no flag

yeah no anything no just done so we then we scramble then we scrambled all the

fighters I called Lloyd a hundred times well I um I just felt like a little bit

powerless for a second because it's what do you do like we're like big time

youtubers right and so we have people to call but I immediately put myself in the

shoes of someone who didn't have anybody to call at YouTube because because you

contested it right you can test hi I formally contest there's like a button

on the back end that's like do you want to contest this like hell yeah I want to

contest it yeah and so I can test it knowing that that's probably not gonna

get anywhere because it's a bullshit system so I can test it in a few hours

later it's like we have reviewed your contest your appeal and sorry but you're

gonna keep your channel down and it's like what the hell was it even down for

right why why did it look why do you why do you take our channel down and then

you give us these broad sweeping explanations of why you took it down but

but there's no specifics we don't know what we did I don't know what rules we

broke I've been doing I've been wrong I've been on this site for 11 years yeah

never had a channel taken down anything like that never had any real issue with

anything and then one day out of nowhere our podcast gets taken to podcast our

baby podcast let's show a nips no we're not God

forbid showing ladies this is not Nazi propaganda it was like it was crazy

because manure like my whole life revolves around one website like if I

was a plumber or a carpenter or something and someone stole my hammer

like I'm gonna go get another hammer and there's gonna be toilets that get backed

up but like this website is our thing man so then to be like wrongly

classified and to be spam and then to have it the the appeal rejected by

supposedly a real human being yeah because it supposedly which is totally

unrealistic because the amount of like the amount in coming they were yeah I

doubt a real human saw that well lucky luckily I don't

only rely on this one website no I take matters in their own hands I have a huge

massive a massive presence on Facebook doing incredibly well there yeah cuz

here's the thing about being an influencer so if you work at a bank if

you work at Bank of America or something and let's say you work there ten years

yeah and then one day you get laid off I need a job so then you go over to Wells

Fargo and you apply and you go well look I got 10 years of experience over at

working in checking and Bank of America and this was my ending salary and I'd

kind of like to start here with a salary close to that yeah and then they hire

you're they don't when you're an influencer you can't like like if you if

YouTube gets shut down you can't just go over to Facebook and be like hey look so

I had a 3 million subscribers over on YouTube if you guys could hand me I

don't know maybe 2 million followers or so and you know I was making a pretty

good living over there so if you guys can almost match that and you can work

our way up I think that would be good right it doesn't happen you put it work

when you go to when you switch over to a new platform you're almost starting at

zero you can drive some traffic but not if the original site is dead like if

YouTube ends tomorrow how are you gonna drive that you do traffic over to a new

site so I don't know I don't depend on just the one and I don't think anyone

else should either I give these young bucks a little advice and I'm like pick

two sites yeah I mean that makes a lot of sense at least I feel like we were

the same way at the rap battles in terms of like but everything was always

dependent on one project so if we did we had the YouTube channel and we started

the Facebook channel in the Instagram channel people would go to the Facebook

channel to either see the Rap Battles there if we decided to put them there or

see some sort of complementary or you know side content or something like that

it but starting a new product on a new platform is incredibly hard especially

if you're already known for one thing yeah I've had that struggle being like I

want to do my own music or I want to do a different project and there's a small

percentage of people that are super open to it and super accepting of it and the

majority of them are like fuck your life give me what I want

right and they only want the one thing and you tailor your product to that

platform so if you make videos for YouTube they're sort of tailored to the

YouTube algorithm if you're smart for example you wouldn't make a podcast and

go put it on snapchat it wouldn't work right right so it is very

difficult to make one product and sort of copy/paste it to every platform in

fact that's not a strategy at all if someone told me they did that I'd be

like well that's just not gonna last okay that was so trade what happened so

yeah so then you I called my usual con million times like you're in like you're

my mother and I ran out of money or something you could call your mom for

money no I wish uh so I call you and I because I know you have a contact over

YouTube I don't have a contact over there yeah I call you you hit up your

contact we hear nothing you hit up some other contacts over there we hear

nothing about a day and a half goes by and you get an email from YouTube and it

says what I got a email from my YouTube people that said and we're still in

post-apocalypse mode yeah at this point we're like I don't know if we're gonna

get our channel back I don't know if that we broke any rules somehow like

maybe accidentally or and that's what we wanted to know we wanted to know if we

had done something wrong could we could adjust and the other thing that was a

bummer - you're just talking about analog analytics and all that stuff is

when you upload videos like we have been and when you just upload on a regular

schedule what it does is it affects the algorithm of YouTube so that we pop up

more in your feed and things like that and when you ruin that on that roll on

that cycle it kind of screws that up and you start from zero yeah yeah even if

you shut even if you shut down for a day it's gonna restart you on the algorithm

yeah so finally and you tweeted at YouTube and finally on I don't know what

Saturday or Friday they they they put us back live again we went back live again

just suddenly suddenly I don't know where we didn't hear anything about what

had happened until after we were back live and what I got back was the policy

team just got back to me kings of influence has been restored occasionally

a video flagged by users or identified by our spam team is mistakenly taken

down which is what likely happened in your case I mean I guess I it's like

thank you for helping and thank you for getting back to me and thank you for

like somebody did something over there you got it done so thank you for that

but that's still super vague yeah does anything it's like it if how do we not

have that happen you know like how do we or was it just a

crazy glitch that just again that glitch that happened that shut the entire

website down it was super suspicious makes me think that maybe some adjusting

thing and we're like oh you said some sort of automated flag system that

ticked enough boxes is just gonna shut things down right and they'll have to

tweak that as they move along I can't begin to understand the complexity of

that from the backend but yeah we got restored and basically no answer of what

happened now well there it was a non-answer answer of basically like

sorry guys we screwed up yeah um sorry about the money you lost on that day and

all of your worry yeah and then you and then I had tweeted at at YouTube during

that whole process like hey yeah and what did they say I'm not trying to like

ask for special treatment I don't want a trophy I don't want a medal or anything

but let's not pretend lloyd and i aren't sort of veterans of the site going on

ten something years ten year we start a new channel it's a podcast it's me and

Lloyd sitting at a table talking into a microphone and our channel after a month

after maybe five weeks our channel is immediately suddenly deleted and there's

no explanation why there was no you know here are the Terms of Service guidelines

you're violating or anything like that and yeah we're absolutely clueless and

we can't get ahold of anyone can you help us out and you throw a dog a bone

over here I can't imagine what it would be like for some care cuz like we have

like sixty eight hundred subscribers right now which is awesome and all these

musics like a mail in it do it brush and it's nice to have you guys there you

have a channel with ten million subscribers I have a channel with over

ten so six thousand is a very different number relatively yet if I'm a kid

living in the middle of Indiana on my podcast channel and all of a sudden I've

grown six to eight hundred subscribers and I got what 70 videos that I've made

and that gets deleted out of nowhere first of all my channel is too small for

me to have a contact to even get in touch with so all I'm doing is screaming

into the empty air right and secondly probably my Twitter following isn't big

enough to where when I tweet at YouTube they're gonna respond so that's

terrifying man I can't imagine how many like how many people has that happen to

lots because ray Ruby lives ray we're Vick I feel personally

honestly I need a safe space so I got a little obsessive and worried during that

day yeah because we were we work really hard on this podcast and even though we

make it look easy like it's no problem you put a lot of work into something in

them when it's suddenly deleted you're like wait a minute yeah this sucks so I

I worried a lot that that 36 hour period and in my worry I googled this scenario

to see if I could figure out what had happened to other people when this

happened to them and so I'm reading these testimonials yeah and most people

were like it's been a month I still haven't got it back still haven't heard

anything like most people hadn't gotten their channel back in that moment or

just ever and some of them had started over that's crazy I think I read one guy

who was like yeah they eventually gave it back Wow so that could have been us

well that could have been us ray we had a close call I know it makes me

appreciate our website our podcast our webs our website yeah my website YouTube

calms you guys to check it out it's a you know it's an elephant video I hope

it takes off yeah right wasn't that the first YouTube video is a

guy at the zoo or some shit yeah me at the zoo me at the zoo is what it was

called and it was the one of the founders that does it yeah just that's

I'm gonna I'm gonna dedicate a whole youtube channel to that just me at

places at the zoo me in a public restroom me at your mom's house me yeah

me outside your window creep creep me in jail we're uh needless to say we're back

up thanks guys for getting a lot of you guys hit us up and let us know what was

going on that were the site was down and we really appreciate that that kind of

feedback is real important so thanks again for for sticking with us and we're

glad to be back yeah and if you want those updates Tech Kings 2 4 3 5 o 6 so

that when our YouTube channel suddenly disappears we can text everyone and go

we don't know what happened

For more infomation >> Here's Why Youtube Terminated Our Channel... - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Hair That Grow In Any Environment | How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster Tips - Remedies One - Duration: 2:33.

ever wonder why your hair suddenly gets static or frizz especially when the

weather changes today's video will discuss hair that thrives in any

environment before you watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our

YouTube channel by clicking the subscribe button then tap the bell icon

so you will be the first to know when we post new videos daily ever

wonder why your hair suddenly gets static or frizz especially when the

weather changes that's because it's trying to balance and turn water content

with the amount of water in the air all around it and unfortunately damaged hair

is not able to maintain a proper moisture level frizz is caused by too

much moisture in hair when there is more moisture in your hair than in the air

your hair will return to its natural shape meaning it can't hold a curl

if you curled it and it won't stay smooth if you straighten it how fast

this happens depends on damage level and exposure that's why on a humid day the

top of your hair and the ends get frizzy first static electricity is caused by

too little moisture in your hair your hair can build up an electrical

charge and if it doesn't have enough moisture inside then it can't dissipate

this collected energy damaged hair is missing the protective barrier that

keeps moisture in and dehydrated hair isn't able to neutralize the electrical

charge so hair fibers repel each other like two equal magnets and your hair

ends up standing up on end but conditioner helps hair maintain the

ideal movement and balance of moisture in and out of each hair strand so it

stays perfectly hydrated so you stayed looking frizz-free fabulous no matter

the weather or where you live did you know hair actually feels dry crunchy or

frizzy because it's holding too much moisture not too little

but conditioners work at the core to maintain the perfect balance of water

inside each hair strand so it feels soft and Sweeney not frizzy are full of

static how you get frizz free fabulous hair let me know in our comment section

below if you liked this video give it a thumbs

up and share with your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel

below thank you

For more infomation >> Hair That Grow In Any Environment | How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster Tips - Remedies One - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Blue Bloods - Stolen Heart and Watch - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Blue Bloods - Stolen Heart and Watch - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kris Jenner Vs. Michael Strahan: Whose Sweet Potato Casserole Is Better? - Duration: 4:47.

- And we back, and we back, and we back,

and we gonna squash this snack down.

- [Cameraman] That's not squash.

- Oh. (laughs)

(techno music)

- This, do you know what this is?

This is what I imagine like having a nice time

with your grandmother would be.

(techno music continues)

- [Cameraman] Do you like sweet potatoes?

- No (laughing)

- [Cameraman] No? Oh, okay fantastic.

- Number one.

- I still say this one looks like it has more spice I guess.

- This one kind of looks like mush.

- It doesn't smell like sweet potatoes, which is good.

- Wow, that was actually some really good sweet potato.

- Definitely a lot of spice in this one.

Is that nutmeg? Pumpkin spice?

There's a lot going on.

- Oh wow.

I'm getting like a lot of cinnamon.

Nutmeg. It kind of tastes like a pie, like pumpkin pie.

- It doesn't really taste like sweet potatoes at all,

it just tastes like a cinnamon desert.

- That was really smooth.

It was a good blend, I feel of

maybe some brown sugar,

♪ Brown sugar ♪

Great romantic comedy, everyone should watch it.

Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan.

Sorry, just a plug.

- It's very smooth at the same time, which is good,

but it's like too sweet in a way.

- It doesn't look very pretty,

but it actually tastes really good.

- This is pretty good.

I've never thought of making it this way.

- This is really smooth, really nice, very,

I felt, you know, soothed.

This is what I imagine like having a nice time

with your grandmother would be.

- Number two.

- The number two.

- Let's go to number two.

- This one looks a lot prettier.

- We've got a little bit of what I think

is kind of a nut, maybe a cashew.

Is it a nut at least?

It's in the nut family?

Ooh we've got a little white stuff,

maybe it's sour cream...

Ohhhh, okay marshmallow.

Pecans!

Marshmallows and pecans.

Look I'm not on here cause I'm an expert.

I'm on here cause, I don't know,

people miss Bob Ross.

- I'm not sure what that is. It's a weird kick to it.

Like it's good with the marshmallow

and the nuts and stuff,

but it's definitely a weirder taste and consistency.

- I guess the pecans add to the texture a little bit.

I'm not the biggest fan of this one,

even though it has the marshmallows.

- Still good, but it tastes like a

healthier version of the first one.

- It takes a little more effort on my part

to put down my gullet.

Not a bad dish.

That's not to say it's not a good dish.

Maybe that's my own throat's problem, I don't know.

- I think the general winner for me would

be number one I think.

- This one's definitely better.

- The first one.

- Yeah, I'm gonna go with number one for me, for sure.

(camera clicking)

For more infomation >> Kris Jenner Vs. Michael Strahan: Whose Sweet Potato Casserole Is Better? - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

5 Scary and Mythical Creatures. Part 1 - Duration: 3:45.

5 Scary and Mythical Creatures.

Part 1.

Our world is full of folklore about legendary, mythical and supernaturally dangerous creatures

lurking around the corners waiting to grab their preys.

Some of these are inspired by living animals and fossils found through excavation projects.

We all have heard about the Loch Ness monster, just like that let us find out about five

supernatural and mythical creatures according to folklore.

Number one.Adze

Adze is an African vampire from Togo, Ghana that transforms into a firefly.

It bites people in their sleep and can kill or possess them at its will.

Possessed people are also viewed as witches regardless of their gender.

The Adze's influences are known to be disastrous to the people who live around the victim.

Especially in cases like women with brothers when their brother's children fare better

than their own, and around old people when the young suddenly started dying and the old

still staying alive.

Number two.

Grootslang

According to the lore, this is a creature that is as long as the world itself.

Known to live in a South African deep cave situated in Richtersveld is a massive snake

and an elephant hybrid with tusks to impale its prey.

According to the legends, it was a mistake by gods giving this creature immense strength,

intellect, and cunning.

It was then; the gods decided to separate them into snakes and elephants.

One Grootslang escaped this to a cave known as the "wonder hole" or the "bottomless pit"

that runs deep connecting the that is 64 kilometers away.

According to the legends, the cave is also filled with diamonds, and the Grootslang lures

elephants into the cave before devouring them for food.

Number three.

Ammit

Known as the soul eater, it is a demoness and a goddess in the ancient Egyptian religion.

She is known to have a body that was made with parts from a Lion, a Hippopotamus, and

a crocodile.

She lives near the scales of justice in Duat known as the Egyptian underworld.

In the hall of two truths, Anubis would weigh the heart of a person against the feather

of Ma'at, who is the goddess of truth.

If the heart is judged as not being pure, the Ammit would be allowed to devour the soul

of that person as the judgment becoming restless forever.

Number four.

Aswang

Or Asuwang is a shape-shifting evil spirit from Filipino folklore.

This evil spirit shows signs of many traits from vampires, ghouls and witches.

Up until the 16th century, Aswang was the most feared among the mythical creatures and

monsters in the Philippines.

Unlike vampires, the sunlight does not harm them.

However, they lose their supernatural strength during the daytime.

They usually devour unborn babies and take different forms from anything they like to

befriend a prey.

People usually spot them during the daytime by looking at a suspect's eye to see their

reflection to be upside down.

Number five.

Jikininki

It is a scary creature from Japanese folklore and is known to be a corpse eating spirit.

These spirits according to Japanese lore are the spirits of the greedy, impious and selfish

individuals who are cursed after death to come out as spirits to eat human corpses.

This is known as a punishment according to some Japanese and their religious beliefs.

Are you excited about learning about many more mythical creatures?

We will bring more videos like this very soon.

Thank you for watching this video, take care.

For more infomation >> 5 Scary and Mythical Creatures. Part 1 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kichererbsenpüree mit Ofengemuese und Dip - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Kichererbsenpüree mit Ofengemuese und Dip - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Lupo 1.4-16V TRENDLINE APK 10-2019 Sportief - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Lupo 1.4-16V TRENDLINE APK 10-2019 Sportief - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

R-NET Bussen op de Busbaan naar Spijkenisse in Oktober 2018 - Duration: 0:45.

Spijkenisse

For more infomation >> R-NET Bussen op de Busbaan naar Spijkenisse in Oktober 2018 - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to make DIY Custom T-Shirt letters without Transfer paper - Duration: 2:45.

Wel Come To My Channel

If You Dont Subscribe My Channel Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> How to make DIY Custom T-Shirt letters without Transfer paper - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Buddy Baby Born Boom | Explosives WEAPONS | Kick The Buddy Game Anti Stress - Duration: 12:30.

Welcome to my video

Thank you for this video view

Like, sub, share, support my channel.

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> Funny Buddy Baby Born Boom | Explosives WEAPONS | Kick The Buddy Game Anti Stress - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

WE1X1076 - Replacing Your GE Dryer's Natural Gas Valve Limiter - AP2042096, PS266810 - Duration: 10:58.

Hi my name is Bill and today I will be showing you how to replace the

natural gas limiter on your dryer. The reason why you might have to do this is

because it's damaged and you smell gas, or because it's missing. For this repair,

we'll be using a Philips head screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver.

WARNING: before doing any repairs, please disconnect your power source.

So this is the appliance that we'll be using in this demonstration.

It's a GE; keep in mind yours at home might look a little bit different than

what we've out here, but the same techniques should still apply. Make sure

you turn your gas off. So we're going to start by turning our dryer around.

So what we'll need to do is remove these screws up here, in order to get the control panel off.

So now that we've got the back unscrewed, we can just slide the control

panel over, and we're going to lift it up and we're going to put it back in this

space right here. Now we're going to open up our dryer door and on either side

there are two screws going straight up. So we need to remove those screws now,

and we're going to be using a Philips head screwdriver to

take these screws out.

Now that we've got those screws out, we can take the top off. All we have to do

is just lift up and pull back slightly on the top, and we'll set that off to the

side. So now that I've got these screws out, I want to close up our front

dryer door. Now I've got two more screws that screw into the front panel, and I'm

just going to remove those as well. And when you remove them, just to make sure

that when you get close to having them come out, catch them because you don't

want to fall down into the dryer.

There you go. Now that we've got those screws out, we can tilt the front panel

forward, and once we've got it tilted forward and separated from the drum, we

can lift it up over the tabs on the bottom and just turn it like so because

we've got some wires attached to it as well. So now what I'm going to do is I

want to detach some of these wires here. First one I want to detach is this black

one that's connected right over here, and to do that I'm just going to use a flat head

screwdriver and I want to pry up. There we go. Now I've got this plastic guard

that's in my way a little bit. What I want to do is just pull it slightly out

like that. So it's removed from the frame and now I can move it out of my way.

Again, just don't move it too far, you don't want to break it. We'll remove it

just enough so that I can use my screwdriver and pry these wires off.

And we just need to unplug our white wire and we'll just pull that straight

out there. So now we're going to move this last wire here, and once again just pull

that straight out. So right on top of the drum here, we've got this piece which is

our belt there. So in order to get it off, I'm going to reach inside of our dryer here.

And I've got to get my arm in that little hole, we're going to have to push up

on the lever to release the tension and reach in with our other hand, and now we

can just take that right off. So now that we've removed the belt from the pulley,

lift up on the belt. That'll help us pick up the drum. So here's our gas valve

limiter, in order to remove it we use a flat head screwdriver and we're just

going to unscrew it.

Now you can grab your new OEM replacement gas valve limiter.

If you don't have one already, you can find it on our online store.

So now we'll put our gas valve limiter inside that hole where the other one was,

and we'll screw it into place. And once we get it tightened as much as we can,

grab our flat head screwdriver and finish tightening it the rest of the way.

There you go. So you'll see on the back of your drum here

there's a small shaft, and when you put the drum back in you're going to want to

make sure that shaft goes into that hole right there. There we go.

So it's a little bit hard to line it up when you can't really see it back there,

but you can do the best you can and it may take a couple of tries to get it exactly

in place.

There we go. After a couple of tries, should be able to get it in there and

you'll see that the rim of the drum is inside the frame of the dryer there. Now

to put the drum back, on we're going to take the belt and we're going to go on the other

side of the wheel here just like this, and we're going to lift

it up, keeping this all together, and then loop the belt around the shaft here.

Make sure everything's on straight. There we go. And then everything should

be able to spin freely now, just like that. Where I reattached that to the

middle, this is a white wire that goes up along the edge of the door and goes to

the light. So that's plugged in now, and now with this last one attach it right there.

Now I want to put this plastic piece back into place, so right into that

slot right there, and we'll plug our last wire in. And you're just going to make

sure that these slight bumps there line up with the holes outside. That fits in

nicely. And now I'll put the front panel back on. So now we're going to line up

our front panel with the tabs on the bottom. We're going to set those into

those tabs and stand the door up. As we do that, we're also going to line up with

the drum, and the inside of that plastic piece on the washer is going in the drum.

And we've also got these metal tabs on the side, they're going into the slots on

the frame. So once those are all lined up and the panel's flush, we can screw it

back on. So now we're going to get our screw

started in this hole here, and then after we get it started, screw

it down nice and tight.

Same thing on this side, start our screw in by hand and

use our Philips head screwdriver to finish the job.

Now when I put the top

back on, you'll see there are two tabs sticking out from the top.

There are going to be two slots that correspond with them, so I want to line all those up.

So after I lined those up, make sure that the tabs go into slots just like that.

And there's a couple on the front as well, so now we can screw that back in. So we'll

put in our screw and with that little tiny hole at the top, you should be able

to line up the screw with the hole that it belongs to there. Once you've got that

started a little bit, start screwing it in.

Now we're going to put our lint filter back into place, since that came out a

little while ago. Now we can close our dryer door.

Now we can line our control

panel back up and slide that back over and set that back into place.

Now let's screw it back in.

Now we can turn our dryer back around and then once we

do that, we'll plug everything back in and your repair is complete.

Now we can turn our gas back on.

Finally, don't forget to plug in your appliance.

If you need to replace any parts for your appliances, you can find an OEM

replacement part on our website pcappliancerepair.com

Thanks for watching and please don't forget to like, comment, and share our video.

Also don't

forget to subscribe to our channel. Your support helps us make more videos just

like these for you to watch for free.

For more infomation >> WE1X1076 - Replacing Your GE Dryer's Natural Gas Valve Limiter - AP2042096, PS266810 - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Novo Jimny 2018 Japão no Brasil 2019 新しいジムニー2018 new jimny - Duration: 17:11.

For more infomation >> Novo Jimny 2018 Japão no Brasil 2019 新しいジムニー2018 new jimny - Duration: 17:11.

-------------------------------------------

Making Calls (Android App) - AT&T Collaborate Tutorial - Duration: 0:53.

Welcome to this AT&T Collaborate

video tutorial.

In this video, we're going to show you how to make

and receive calls using your mobile app.

To make a call on your AT&T Collaborate mobile app,

tap the dial pad tab.

Dial the number or extension you would like to call

and tap the blue phone at the bottom of the screen.

This sends your call to the recipient.

To hang up, tap the red phone button

at the bottom of the screen.

This will end the call.

To receive a call, tap the green Accept button.

To hang up, tap the red phone button

at the bottom of the screen.

This will end the call.

Thanks for watching this AT&T Collaborate video tutorial

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét