Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 30 2018

what in the world is going on with this box? short rolls, tall rolls medium size rolls

we got to take a look

hey everybody its Rob with Rob finds treasure and I got something weird going on here and I'm about ready

to weigh rolls because something doesn't look right I was taking a look at this and I checked

both sides for Enders and bottom line is I've got some rolls that seem a clone or

too short I've got some rolls that seemed a point or two too big and I've

got some regular-sized rolls and the crazy thing is like they're in order so

like when you look at them all of these seem regular-sized and then most of this

rule seems light a coin or two and then we've got these last 15 rolls that seem

heavy like they have an extra coin and so I'm gonna do a little spirited with

you guys I'm gonna go ahead and weigh them up a standard rolls away to 25 to

26 and then of course if it's more than that by about 11 or 12 grams then it

probably has an extra coin and if it's short of that like to 13 to 14 to 15

grams it's probably short a coin so I want to see if we have some heavy ones

and some regular sized ones and some short ones and I've hunted a lot of box

of hats and I'm parade eating certain we've got some short and some heavy

rolls let's take a peek all right use of my food scale because

it wings a little heavier stuff and we're gonna just grab a roll at random

let's grab this one this one looks like a regular sized roll 225 226 that's

about right that's what we want and to make sure I weigh it in the same spot

cuz sometimes this this scale is tricky if you put it near the front of the

edges he could weigh a gram or two more so I just put a little X there so that

was 226 this one looks really short yep 215 so that's a shorty and he's got a

bunch of friends lined up here that are also short for sure and then this one

looks really heavier looks really tall

yep so it looks like the last 14 or 15 rolls are heavy the middle 15 rolls are

short and the first 20 look like they're normal

let's grab roll 19 to 26 let's grab a roll 21 to 14 yeah holy cow so that's

odd we're gonna hunt this box because it's

got heavies and shorts and because of that man it's not really legitimate

rolls Plus looks like I might be well no if there's 15 over and 15 short I'm

probably even looks like we're going to be even on the box which is odd but we

have 15 short 15 long I'm guessing 15 maybe there's maybe they're off but just

by the heights it looks pretty consistent you can see

those are short you can see those are tall so anyway I thought I'd bring you

in for that before I hunt it I'm gonna hunt this one because it's kind of a

jamboree of situations going on move and get lucky it's coarse of silver but one

fillion before I get this hunt started that something's up one rule seven guys

I haven't got it cracked open yet but look at this

I just noticed this as I was tearing maybe you can see it yeah right there

you see the color put this down maybe you can see it better there you go look

at that color right there looks like we got a gold stripe in there looks pretty

weird hopefully that's coming out on the

camera I don't think I can tear it one-handed while I film but maybe I can

that's odd have to see what that is looks clad like now but maybe it's a

client proof see it yeah let's see what that is try and do this one-handed I

apologize I'm not used to doing it like this wow that is crazy it showed up

through the paper I don't see anything else in that role and ended up being

nothing but in 1993 interesting alright it was nothing it happens okay everybody

I'm on rule 20 I just cracked it open and take a look at this that is an old

edge be a walker or later we'll take a Ben Franklin - it's a Ben Franklin 1961

pretty beat up with a demon mark though and I don't know if I have a 61 D hold

on one second I do have a 61 D I don't have a 61 but

we will take a Ben Franklin in the box rule 20 and maybe this next one's

regular size but it's right when they started getting shorter so that's a

grapevine they finished this role up a 90 percenter in the Box a pen Franklin

and we've got one two three four five six NISC so far so it hasn't been a bad

box whatsoever and I think that's only my third Ben Franklin never moved my

fourth up the check but it feels good getting 90% silver and a Ben Franklin in

the box we're on roll thirty guys on this one to

show you this box has given up a lot of these newer 1993

Deas again you see me have boxes like that where I've got lots of those 93 DS

and I think anyway they're almost uncirculated looks like because there

are some new boxes going around people ended up searching and dumping them and

I'm getting a big chunk up in this box not sure if that's why the box is short

but also to fill you in this entire row of rules so far has been short and I'm

sure this one is too so that's going to be at least ten I believe the next four

or five or six rules also might be short well definitely the next one two three

four maybe five are short so 14 or 15 rolls short means I'm paying out of my

own pocket to fill them backed up but we have the last 14 or 15 rolls that look

like they're heavy so kind of odd anyway that's what's going on here they look

great through the paper as I'm unwinding it but on rolling it but they're just 93

DS we're on rule 35 and we got a dime in this rule

unbelievable so that's why it looks short 2002 P well we finished putting

that box a half dollars and it was an odd one we ended up with 14 rolls short

one half-dollar and 15 rolls over one half dollar so he made 50 cents in the

box go figure 11 n IFC's nothing to write

all about but we did find some I pulled out this 82 because it's really light it

looks odd even though it looks thick it's light it almost has more of the

copper showing than anything else so I thought that was odd 9 of 2002 dime and

then so I guess we're 60 cents over and then oddly enough we had won silver in

the entire box which I will take it's a sixty one ninety percent

Enver mint Ben Franklin won silver and it's a Ben Franklin can't get mad at

that but when I got that in roll 20 I was really off

maybe I'd find some warm oh well hopefully still enjoyed the home with me

if you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as always everyone happy hunting and

thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét