Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 28 2018

Steve Aoki ft. BTS (방탄소년단) - 'WASTE IT ON ME'

(Cover by Shayne Orok)

(Mix by Curse)

You say love is messed up

You say that it don't work

You don't wanna try, no, no

(You don't wanna try, no, no)

But baby, I'm no stranger

To heartbreak and the pain of

Always being let go

(Always being let go)

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(This right)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Your mind)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

So we don't gotta go there

Past lovers and warfare

It's just you and me now

(Yeah, yeah)

I don't know your secrets

But I'll pick up the pieces

Pull you close to me now

(Yeah, yeah)

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(Yeah)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Oh)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me) Tell me, why not?

Waste it on me

Don't you think there must be a reason

Yeah, like we had our names

Don't you think we got another season

That comes after spring

I wanna be your summer

I wanna be your wave

Treat me like a comma

And I'll take you to a new phrase

Yeah, come just eat me and throw me away

If I'm not your taste, babe, waste

Waste it on me

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(This right)

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Oh)

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh, yeah)

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Baby, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? Waste it on me

(Waste it on me) Tell me, why not?

Tell me, why not waste it on me?

For more infomation >> Steve Aoki ft. BTS (방탄소년단) - 'WASTE IT ON ME' (Cover) by Shayne Orok - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Most Sad Love Whatsapp status - New WhatsApp Status Video 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Most Sad Love Whatsapp status - New WhatsApp Status Video 2018 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Choosing the Right Time of Day to Exercise|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:44.

Choosing the Right Time of Day to Exercise

The exercise schedule you choose depends on what you want to achieve.

If you want to lose weight, you can't workout at the same time as someone who is looking to build muscle mass.

Working out is one of the healthiest things you can do.

However, choosing the best time of day to exercise depends on your individual goals.

Those who want to lose weight, for example, can't workout at the same time as someone who's working to gain muscle mass or increase their anaerobic resistance.

The results will never be the same.

Although many people work their exercise schedule around their availability, it isn't always the right thing to do.

There are many parameters that help you figure out when you should or shouldn't subject your body to physical activity.

 Just as there are sleep and hormone cycles, there are also cycles for exercise.

As many experts have confirmed, the biological rhythm of sleep and being awake (our internal clock) that's determined by the sun also controls our functions that have to do with physical activity.

Because of this, athletes should first take a look at their internal clock and how it affects their performance, speed and strength.

What's the best time of day to exercise?.

Those who usually to light to moderate exercise can do so at any time of the day, as long as they're in good health and are not doing anything in excess.

However, it's important to keep the following things in mind:.

In the morning, our body temperature is at its lowest, so our energy and blood flow are slowed. The cold, along with the tightness of our muscles, increases the risk of fractures or injuries. Recent studiesindicate that morning workout sessions compromise our immune system, increasing the possibility of bacterial or viral infections.

Our body temperature and hormones reach their highest peak at 6:00 in the afternoon. So, at this time, our body responds better to demanding exercise.

Between 16:00 and 17:00 in the afternoon, our lungs work the best.Our muscles become more flexible, intensity is greater, our performance in better, and we can free ourselves of stress more easily.

Exercising between 15:00 and 19:00 in the afternoon helps to regulate food digestion.

Working out at the beginning of the day creates consistency and forces you to rest properly. However, you need to warm up more intensely due to the hours of inactivity while you were asleep.

Exercise generates adrenaline. Doing it at night could result in insomnia and difficulty controlling cardiac rhythm.

Ideally, you should exercise 2 hours before going to bed.

Why should you choose one time of day to exercise?.

In order to achieve the goals that you have made for yourself, you have to know how to choose the time of day to exercise.

Depending on what you are hoping to achieve, you can choose the following way:.

Burning calories. Those who want to lose weight can train in the afternoon, when your metabolism starts to decrease.

The colder the environment in which you are working out, the more calories you can burn.

Increase aerobic resistance. This is the biologic ability to make an extensive effort at a medium or low intensity. Your performance will be the same, regardless of what time you choose to train.  Increase anaerobic resistance. To become more flexible, stronger, more powerful and faster (meaning doing short-duration, high-intensity activities), it's best to exercise after 18:00 in the afternoon, even into the night time hours. Athletes tend to train at the same times as their competitions to monitor their performance.

Build muscle mass. Your hormones will be the most helpful in gaining muscle if you train first thing in the morning, or later in the evening.

Every body is different.

Although there are many general suggestions, it's important to remember that every body is different and that stimuli responses are not all the same.

Calculating your body temperature, in accordance to your circadian cycles, is one why to determine what the best time of day to exercise is for you.

To do this, you have to keep it under watch for five or six consecutive days (with measurements every hour) to establish an average.

You canexercise three hours before or three hours after the time when your temperature is the highest.

If this is too complicated, and what you're looking to do is keep your body healthy, there are other options.

In addition to subjecting yourself to strict routines and making sacrifices, working out for just 30 minutes a day is enough.

 Going out to get fresh air will give your great benefits, but you should avoid being outside between the hours of 11 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon in the summer.

For more infomation >> Choosing the Right Time of Day to Exercise|HFE♪ - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Your Own Natural Homemade Mosquito Repellent Lotion|HFE♪ - Duration: 9:16.

How to Make Your Own Natural Homemade Mosquito Repellent Lotion

Mosquito repellent lotion works great and doesn't have any toxic ingredients, though, we should be make sure that we don't have any allergies to any of the components.

In the case that we do, we should stop using the lotion.

If you take a look at the ingredients on the back your mosquito repellent, you'll realize several of the ingredients are harmful for your health.

It's best to get an effective non-toxic natural mosquito repellent. .

Below can teach you how to make a homemade mosquito repellent lotion by only using natural ingredients such java citronella, blue-leaved mallee or geranium Egyptian.

Give it a try!.

Conventional mosquito repellents.

A conventional mosquito repellent contains several toxic ingredients.

These substances can seep into your skin pores and enter the bloodstream, which may be harmful to several organs.

Below you can find the most toxic components.

Many insect repellents contain the ingredient N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET).

Although, DEET is very effective for warding off insects, it can have a long term toxic effect on the central nervous system.

DEET can even change the way a very important enzyme, acetylcholinesterase, works and inhibit it.

Some studies confirm that DEET also causes skin irritation.

Likewise, it can redden skin and have a numbing effect similar to anesthesia.

Dimethyl phthalate (DMP) is another harmful ingredient found in mosquito repellents and perfume.

This component makes products last longer from the moment they're applied.

However, it's side-effects can possibly damage your liver and kidneys.

Additionally, it can also harm embryos during pregnancies.

Parabens.

Parabens aren't just present in mosquito repellent.

They can also be found in in many cosmetic and personal hygiene product.

They are conservatives that prevent bacteria and fungus from growing.

However, more and more products advertise that they're free of paraben, which is harmful especially for allergies and hormonal changes.

Natural mosquito repellents.

The main ingredients that repel mosquitoes are the three following essential oils:.

Java citronella.

This is the most popular natural mosquito repellent.

Citronella has a characteristic citric aroma.

However, you are better off using the Indonesian variety  in order to have an effective mosquito repellent lotion.

Blue-leaved mallee.

You can use you blue-leaved mallee if you have sensitive skin.

It's also very effective and it's less likely to irritate your skin.

Blue-leaved mallee's anti-inflammatory effect is also very helpful for soothing itching.

Geranium Egyptian.

Geranium's sweet fragrance is the gentlest repellent product and it's also very effective as long as it's diluted properly.

You can use it on babies  by putting some well-diluted essential geranium Egyptian oil on their clothes or diapers.

Thus, it will repel mosquitoes without making contact with the skin.

Mosquito repellent lotion.

You can easily make your own natural homemade mosquito repellent lotion by following these steps.

Ingredients.

½ cup of alcohol — preferably cetearyl alcohol — because it's the only kind that doesn't dry out or irritate skin (100 ml) 50 drops of essential citronella, blue-leaved malless or geranium oil, or combined (30 drops are enough for children's lotion).

Note: If you want a creamer lotion, you can replace the cetearyl alcohol with the same amount of aloe vera gel (which has a calming and refreshing effect) or coconut oil (which nourishes skin and leaves it silky smooth).

It's best to always use pure essential oils that are clearly labelled with information on the oil (plant part, extraction method, origins, etc.).

By double checking the label, you can avoid similar chemical products that actually aren't natural or offer any therapeutic benefits.

How can you make it?.

Mix the ingredients in a sealed container.

Store it in a cool, dark place to maintain essential oil properties.

Use two weeks later. Application.

It may be a very effective product that should applied every two or three hours due to only having natural ingredients. However, the exact time of reapplication depends on every person.

Always avoid contact with eyes, mouth and other sensitive body parts.

Also, pay attention for any possible allergic reactions to any of the essential oils.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét