Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 30 2018

Early voting has begun in most states here in the U.S., and in Texas, in particular,

early voting has been huge.

Tens of thousands of people have shown up all over the state to cast an early vote.

We've all seen the pictures and the videos of these long, long lines, people waiting

for an hour or more just to go in and cast their ballot early.

What we're also getting now in addition to those photos of the people standing there

waiting to exercise and do their civil duty are reports of voter intimidation at the hands

of right wingers in the state of Texas.

See, the latest polls actually show that Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke are in a statistical

dead heat.

That race is a toss up, and it's going to come down to voter turn out, who gets more

people to come to the polls.

Republicans understand that.

So now these average, angry Republican voters are actually showing up at polling places

illegally, by the way, and trying to intimidate voters to get them to leave without casting

a vote.

At one polling place, they actually reported there was a Republican voter walking around

looking over people's shoulder as they were trying to fill out their ballot and then interrogating

them about their politics.

That is highly illegal.

The person had to be removed by police officers after poll workers asked the person to leave

and they refused.

They refused.

They wanted to stay there and intimidate these voters to get them to turn around.

In other incidences, they've reported people driving by polling places with these long

lines with bullhorns shouting at them, calling them baby killers, swamp monsters, alligators

in the swamp.

All of these Republican talking points.

The goal here is to make these newly minted voters, perhaps new citizens to the United

States voting for the first time.

It's to intimidate them and make them leave.

They don't want to deal with any harassment.

They don't want to deal with anybody looking over their shoulder or screaming at them.

So it's better to just walk away from the poll and not vote, or at least that's what

these Republicans are hoping is going to happen, and they're doing it because they want to

make sure that Ted Cruz wins this election.

So I leave you with this message, voter intimidation is illegal.

If it happens within 100 feet of a polling place in the state of Texas or in any other

state that has that 100 foot rule, you are allowed to go tell the poll workers, and they

will have those people removed.

If it happens beyond 100 feet of a polling place, call the police, and the police will

come take care of it.

You have legal options.

You are under protection trying to vote.

If all else fails, dial 9-1-1, get someone to come out there and remove these people

who are trying to prevent you from exercising your Democratic rights and doing your civic

duty.

If you are allowed to vote, you're allowed to vote without being harassed.

Don't let these Republicans in the state of Texas throw the election to Ted Cruz just

because they wanted to scream at you while you were waiting in line.

Do something about it.

Call the police and get them out of there.

For more infomation >> Texas Voters Facing Major Intimidation At The Polls From Ted Cruz Supporters - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Tempo 30 nur für Auswärtige | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Tempo 30 nur für Auswärtige | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg! - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Y'all Episode 2: The Perfect Catfish Tacos | Southern Living - Duration: 7:22.

Hey y'all.

I grew up fishing with my dad and with my nana.

And it's something that I've always done as a kid

and what I love to do now as an adult.

Today we're gonna go try our luck at a local lake

for some catfish and some bream and then come back

and make some fried catfish tacos.

(country music)

Since I'm trying to catch catfish and bass today

I'm gonna use a medium size hook.

This one.

Thread it through your hole,

twist it about six or eight times.

Put it through this hook end and then back through

the hole that you just made.

Tighten it.

Use your tackle box and tighten it this way.

And then you're good to go.

That thing is not gonna break

unless you're catching a 10 pounder.

I grew up fishing with my dad and my grandpa.

I learned how to bait and hook about the same time

that I learned how to talk and walk.

It's so fun now that I'm able to take what I've learned

and what I've always loved doing and apply it to cooking

and in my life now.

Catfish is like the epitome of the Southern fish

and it's what I grew up eating.

We'll see if we catch some today.

Catfish are bottom feeders so you want your line

to kind of go at the bottom of the lake or the pond

that you're fishing in.

I have to a weight so that whenever I cast it my cast

will go further and my hook will sink down to the bottom.

For catfish I like to use worms and hotdogs.

People also like to do chicken livers.

Comment and tell me what your favorite bait to fish

for catfish is and maybe I'll try it next time.

I feel like I might be getting a bite.

Ooh, yeah.

It stole my bait.

I have actually always had better luck with hotdogs.

When you get your hotdog you just break off a little bit.

Enough so that the catfish will wanna bite.

When I was little my dad and I used to go

on a little John boat and the general fishing food

was Vienna sausages out of the can.

Which now I'm very ashamed to admit that I used to eat

when I was little.

So I feel like hotdogs are a little bit of a step up

from the Vienna sausages.

My dad always told me that if I'm not catching any fish,

I'm not holding my mouth the right way.

When I was little I used to like sit there and stick

my tongue out one way or make sure I stood on one foot,

or put my hand in the air because about 80% of it is look.

So it's so hot today and I haven't had a whole lot of luck.

But that's okay.

I'm going to run by my local fish monger

and pick up some locally farm raised catfish.

That we're gonna fry up for catfish tacos.

So I'll see you in my kitchen.

(upbeat music)

So I have these catfish I've been marinating for a few hours

in buttermilk and some hot sauce.

We are gonna mix our dredging mixture which has a third cup

of Masa Harina or corn flour.

And then I'm also gonna use a third cup

of the medium ground cornmeal.

The cornmeal is really what's gonna help make the fish

super super crispy.

I'm just gonna add a tiny bit of flour to this mixture.

I'm gonna add a little bit of garlic powder

and then some cayenne pepper.

This seems like a lot but I like a lot of heat in my food.

And then some good old salt and pepper.

Now I'm just gonna take my fork and whisk all this up.

Fried catfish is one of those things

that is just kind of comfort food and good for the soul.

That crispy fish is just something

that you'll always remember for your whole life.

Whenever I'm frying, I like to get my oil temperature up.

It's right at about 380 right now and I'm gonna drop it in

and as soon as the fish go in the temperature's

gonna drop and get me right where I wanna be.

Between 350 and 375.

We're gonna fry these for about three to four minutes

until the fish is done on the inside and super crispy

on the outside.

I'm frying my catfish up in peanut oil

which I think has a little bit higher of a smoke point

than canola oil or definitely olive oil or vegetable oil.

Whatever your favorite oil to fry in is a fine substitute

for peanut oil if you have a peanut allergy.

Another hard thing about frying that you need to remember

is to make sure that you get your oil back up to temperature

in between batches.

So that your second batch is just as crispy as your first.

What do you guys think?

Did I do a good job?

It's super crispy.

I love that cornmeal batter on this fried fish.

(upbeat music)

So I've got some slaw mix and the recipe calls for shredding

your own cabbage and cutting up all of your vegetables

but I like to save time by buying pre-shredded slaw mix.

And then some finely chopped pineapple that we're gonna mix

into our slaw for our spicy pineapple slaw

to go on our tacos.

So I'm gonna start just by juicing a few limes.

And I'm gonna do the juice of two limes

but the zest of only one.

This is my favorite kitchen tool, a micro plane.

Honestly, I carry one of these in my car with me

and I have three at my house.

All different colors because I gotta have

a little pop of color in everything that I do.

Please put in the comments what your favorite thing,

what you can't live without in your kitchen.

I'm gonna get a little bit of juice from this lime

and just a little bit of lemon juice.

I'm gonna add a little bit of honey, salt and pepper.

It's really important to kind of mix your honey in well

with your whisk.

Now I'm gonna mix in my olive oil into my vinegarette.

This is about a third cup of olive oil.

You don't wanna put too much in your vinegarette.

I have my bowl of pre-shredded cabbage slaw mix here

that I've picked up at my grocery store.

And into this mix

I'm going to put in some chopped pineapple.

And then I've got some thinly sliced radishes

that didn't already come in my slaw mix.

A little bit of cilantro.

I think I have a couple of jalapenos ready in my garden

so let's go out there and grab a few.

I grew up doing gardens all the time with my dad.

In my garden today I have jalapenos.

These are gonna be perfect for that spicy pineapple slaw.

I'm chopping these pretty fine.

Just because you don't wanna take a huge chunk of jalapeno.

Even though I do like a lot of heat.

I don't want a big large bite of jalapeno in my slaw.

This is a Fresno pepper.

It's a little bit hotter than a jalapeno

so I'm gonna slice this with the seeds and everything

and use it as a garnish for my slaw.

I'm going to toss my vinegarette in with my slaw.

This slaw is just as tasty as it is pretty.

The purple cabbage, and the orange carrot,

and the green cabbage, and then the little pink

from the radishes and the yellow pineapple

makes for a beautiful slaw and it's also super tasty.

This is gonna look amazing

on top of our fried catfish tacos.

All right, let's assemble these tacos.

We've got our warm charred tortillas.

This mixture is equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise

which I think gives the perfect creaminess

to the crispy tacos and the acidic spicy slaw.

We'll too it with this super crispy fish.

A little bit of salt on the fish.

We're gonna top our catfish

with a little bit of the spicy slaw.

And then we're gonna garnish it with our fresh jalapenos

and Fresno pepper.

And some sliced radishes.

And then for a little bit more heat,

my favorite hot sauce, Ms. Chalula.

To top it off, a little bit of fresh cilantro.

All right y'all.

These are some crispy catfish tacos

with the spicy pineapple slaw.

These are gonna be so perfect with this vino verde.

Cheers y'all.

For more infomation >> Hey Y'all Episode 2: The Perfect Catfish Tacos | Southern Living - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Upper Carmel Close, Cherry Gardens, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 1:52.

Driving north on Upper Carmel Avenue

Turn onto Upper Carmel Close

Upper Carmel Close ends

For more infomation >> Upper Carmel Close, Cherry Gardens, Kingston, Jamaica - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Beko Loder Dozer Milli Oyunumuz - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 2:46.

Beko Loder Dozer Milli Oyunumuz - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Beko Loder Dozer Milli Oyunumuz - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating "GRAPES / Crunchy Juice Eating Sounds" Mukbang Party (No Talking) - Duration: 10:04.

ASMR Eating "GRAPES / Crunchy Juice Eating Sounds" Mukbang Party (No Talking)

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating "GRAPES / Crunchy Juice Eating Sounds" Mukbang Party (No Talking) - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

UNA FAN Consiguio Lo Que MUCHAS Desearian BESAR A LUIS MIGUEL EN LA BOCA, ES LA ENVIDIA DE TODAS😱 - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> UNA FAN Consiguio Lo Que MUCHAS Desearian BESAR A LUIS MIGUEL EN LA BOCA, ES LA ENVIDIA DE TODAS😱 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

The Whisper Challenge - Wild Fire - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> The Whisper Challenge - Wild Fire - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

I'm in GERMANY?! - Travel Vlog Part 1 - Duration: 6:54.

Hi everybody, I'm Amanda the G and I am freaking tired. Just, really tired

Also, these hotel walls are really thin so I'm trying to be quiet

okay, but I'm in a hotel

I'm in Germany

what?

I'm here in Tuebingen, Germany which I

apologize to anyone who actually knows how to pronounce that because I just

butchered that I know I did but I'm here for a work trip, and I'm actually here to go to a smaller town

But I'm staying in the bigger bigger city

What was that noise?

I'm here for two weeks, which is a long time but over the weekend we're going somewhere else

but we'll get there but believe me this place is not real I mean

pictures, it's not real

You know what sucks?

jet lag

it's like

3 or 4 p.m. here

I've been up a long time

like

Well, not quite 12 hours cause I slept probably like a couple hours on the plane

and I've been walking around and

I came back to sit down for a minute and now I can't get up. I'm lying down on the bed

I, I, I

I can't move

I'm so tired, but guys I got to stay awake, I gotta stay awake until like 9 or 10 so that I can

Get in this time zone

For work for tomorrow cause I have to be in the office at 8:30 tomorrow morning

Yeah, and I have dinner at 6:00

So I'm gonna kill a couple hours. Maybe I'll watch some German TV

I don't, I don't even know. I'm so out of it

just cause you're out of the country, doesn't mean you can't workout

I brought resistance bands, these are little

angled and they are too heavy and I don't care

because it's all about dem gains

Captioning my pain right now. I want to go to bed like no other so let's talk light switches

This I know how to turn out

There's like things underneath it and you can turn those out fine this switch

Turns on some upper lights

This switch turns on some other

upper lights, turn 'em off

That's fine

There's similar switches on the other bed that do the exact same thing

they turn on the same lights

they turn off the same lights

okay, I'm goin' somewhere with this

you come over to the computer station

this switch

turns on the computer light

That makes sense. Okay

Come to the bathroom, outside the bathroom, there's a light, turns on the bathroom light

Okay, then

you come to the main switch here that

Turns on all of these

and off

Okay, those are every single switch I have

How the hell did I turn this off?

It doesn't have no thingamajiggers nowhere, has no little twisties no pokey things

No switch there's an outlet

I have tried every switch, none of 'em turn this off

No switch

Nothing in the safe

you don't-

how do I-

how do I turn you off?

So I've learned that

Germans basically work a shit ton. I've been working like 9, 10 hour days

I'm exhausted, but I got back in the daylight today. Even after working ten hours. It was like not terrible

I mean the work is a lot but the people there are really nice and one of them brought in

The last of the tomatoes from her garden because she's like, you're a vegetarian

so here the last of this tomatoes from my garden

And then she brought in like cookies for everybody.

It was really really sweet.

The reason I'm so exhausted right now is not

from that

I got back in the daylight, so I decided to walk around and go to the side of town that I didn't go to and

Yeah, and then I want to go shopping and find this tea store, which is right next to a yarn store

which is like Amanda land and I had to go there

so I went out, walked all around all the one side

I got a little bit lost. It was in the daylight and then I found myself really pretty quick

I was like perfect, found myself got back went over to where I thought the tea store was

it was there I was right

go me and

It was closed and the yarn store was closed

so okay, so I decided to walk around, and I got lost

Then I got really lost and then I found myself and it was like it's still light out

I still wanted to walk around a little bit

I'm not gonna go that way cause I know exactly where that's gonna leave me

So in another way and I got lost, I got really lost

and then I thought I didn't and no I did

and I got way lost and then I used my sense of direction and I got even

more lost and then I went on gut instinct and it was wrong

so I went the other way and it was wrong

so I went back to my gut and it was wrong and I went a different way and

it was wrong and

An hour and a half later Amanda, finally

finally found something that was on a map that she could find and

Got somehow got back and I am in my hotel room now and

Holy God, I'm all sweaty and gross and I am exhausted

And that was a lot that was that was a lot that was a lot, but I did it

I did it and now I'm debating if I need to go have a beer

the tea store to be open. I bought a lot

kind of

and I impulse bought some chocolate

because I had to

For more infomation >> I'm in GERMANY?! - Travel Vlog Part 1 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Letter R Song | Alphabet Jam | Pevan & Sarah | Learn the alphabet - Duration: 1:43.

♫ It's Pevan & Sarah ♫

♫ Alphabet Jam by Pevan & Sarah ♫

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Super!

There's 26 letters that you need to know,

You can learn them, so let me show you

How to do it, there's really nothing to it,

Pevan & Sarah gonna get straight to it!

r...r...rocket.

r...r...rose.

r...r...radio.

r...r...rain.

Your turn!

You rock!

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Can you say the letter R?

R!

Super!

R makes a 'r' sound, r...r...r.

R makes a 'r' sound, r...r...r.

R makes a 'r' sound, r...r...r.

R makes a 'r' sound, r...r...r.

♫ Alphabet Jam by Pevan & Sarah ♫

For more infomation >> The Letter R Song | Alphabet Jam | Pevan & Sarah | Learn the alphabet - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الاربعاء 31-10-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 7:37.

Wednesday 31/10/2018

Aries

professionally

It assigns to you a work that is not easy to accomplish, but you end it to the fullest and feel proud and proud

Emotionally

Single

Live the finest moments of happiness and extraordinary love with your beloved and plan your future with all rationality

Married

Farah is a achievement achieved by one of the family members because of your constant financial and moral support

Taurus

professionally

The circumstances are appropriate for the implementation of the project that has been going on for a while but you should use the expertise and choose the right partner

Emotionally

Single

Your beloved may put you in front of a harsh examination and choose between your association or separation without taking into account your family circumstances

Married

Take tough and difficult decisions without taking into account the partner's feeling, do not rush and be flexible and rational

Gemini

professionally

A drastic change in the material level for the better after a working partnership with some people with good experience

Emotionally

Single

You have more than a chance to connect, let the balance between your heart and your mind speak so as not to fall by mistake

Married

Looking for something new saves you from frustration and routine, but do not forget your loyalty to a lifetime partner because it compensates for many things

Cancer

professionally

Today feels a strong card and the ability to self-control and tend to venture and business that need courage and courage, and proceed to implementation

Emotionally

Make sure today that the only refuge for your emotional stability is your understanding of yourself and that your own strength stems from within you and the maturity of your feelings

The Lion Tower

professionally

You have many prospects for success and live happy and comfortable days. But you have to focus and keep away from the excess goodness so that your close friends do not get used to you

Emotionally

Doubt and jealousy distrust the emotional relationship with the other party this day, trust and respect for the other entrance to the return of the atmosphere of nature

Virgo

professionally

Practical and social surprises bring you vitality and vitality and make you more optimistic with a bright future

Emotionally

Your lover or partner stands in a crisis and goes through everything he owns to get out of it and wait for the day to come back beautiful, and live emotional stability

Libra

professionally

You may receive some money from a relative who lives outside the country to invest and start looking for a successful and good project

Emotionally

Rejuvenate your emotional vitality and help you in the clarity of vision of things and accept you to reality and away from the imagination

Scorpio

Born in this tower On a day like this

The Artist Mays Hamdan

And the artist Rodina Fahmy

And the artist Mohammad Talaat

And economic Ahmed El Sayed El Naggar

professionally

You face a crisis, refuse assistance from others, struggle with events on your own, and win by virtue of your willpower, your perseverance and your determination

Emotionally

Single

Engage yourself in solving a lover problem and put all your resources to happiness

Married

Dismiss the face of a thorny family, face it wisely because postponing it is not in your interest

Sagittarius tower

professionally

Today you have a good opportunity to achieve success on a professional and practical level and to gain a financial profit if you deal with it intelligently

Emotionally

Single

A passionate emotional encounter leads to a new romantic story that transcends the old relationship and re-sinks into a sea of ​​love

Married

Feel bored and be prepared for all possibilities and look for renewal in your life without thinking about the partner's moral state

Capricorn

professionally

You receive important news that has a positive role in changing your professional and physical situation for the better and providing you with vital optimism and happiness

Emotionally

Single

You may decide with your lover to challenge all those who object to your love and decide to make arrangements for engagement

Married

The intense jealousy of the partner contributes to the creation of an emotional crisis that stretches for hours and soon disappears thanks to your good treatment

Aquarius

professionally

Today you enter a period of important and consistent work with your ambition, and you have the right circumstances to make successful decisions

Emotionally

Single

You meet in a social atmosphere with someone who makes you fly in another world and you discover that you love him madly

Married

You try to impose your control on the partner in a soft way but he discovers it and feels sad and rubs you with the bars because he loves you so much

Pisces

professionally

Before you today some decisions that must give your last word to start the next steps to improve your career and your material, do not hesitate to wait beside you

Emotionally

Single

Get rid of shyness and hesitation and be strong to ask your lover to be more clear in the course of your emotional life

Married

Some professional duties keep you away from the partner without appreciating the negatives of that, balancing your work with marital rights

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét