Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 30 2018

-♪ "A to Z" ♪

♪ "A to Z" ♪

-Explain it to me. -All right. Here's how it works.

You and I are going to have a conversation

about our favorite music.

But the catch is that each time one of us brings up

a new band or musician, their name has to start with

the next letter of the alphabet.

We'll go back and forth to see if you can get

all the way from A to Z.

-Oh, this is fun. -All right, ready for this?

All right, so, Rami, "Bohemian Rhapsody"

is a fun movie to make.

You must have grew up with music.

-I did.

One of the first bands I heard was AC/DC, from Australia.

Do you know them? [ Cheers and applause ]

-I know them a little bit.

I grew up more with the Beastie Boys and stuff like that.

-Yeah. I love the Beastie boys. -You do, right?

Yeah, it's good music.

-Yeah, great, great --

This is already going to be very interesting, isn't it?

-Yeah.

-Oh, speaking of Beastie Boys,

This is probably just a total non sequitur,

but Cat Stevens is -- -"Speaking of Beastie Boys..."

-I mean talk about guys who just

completely reinvented themselves, because he --

-David Bowie. -Yes.

-Yeah. Great example. -Great example.

-Yeah, it really is.

-The song with Queen, "Under Pressure," is incredible.

-It is a good song.

-And then you have another one

of their contemporaries, Elton John.

-Oh, we love Elton John. -Right?

Sure. -He's up there with Fergie.

-Fergie.

And the Goo Goo Dolls could just be --

they could be right up there, as well, right?

-Well, yeah they can. You know who's underrated?

Herman's Hermits. -Yes.

-Underrated. -Very, very.

-Because, yeah, you just don't hear enough of them,

and I like their songs.

They're all good. -I think so.

And, you know, when you think about Herman's Hermits

and Freddie Mercury, another guy who ripped his shirt off

quite a bit was Iggy Pop, right?

-Did the Herman's Hermits rip their shirts off?

-You've never seen Herman's Hermits...

-No, I've never seen that.

Everyone I've enjoyed always wore their clothes,

including the Jackson 5.

Everyone always had everything on.

That's the way I like my music. -Yes, they did.

-Yeah.

-When you have "K" and... -What's that?

Are you talking about --

-Yes, the -- I can think of The Killers at this moment.

-Yeah.

-But how am I going to incorporate this

into a sentence to keep going?

You just keep going, why don't you?

-You know, I wish there was rock festivals

when I was growing --

like, from back in the day that I got to see,

'cause I would love to see Little Richard.

-Little Richard.

Oh, I mean --

-Who else would be on the bill?

-I think, you know, anyone that could sing like a virgin.

Madonna would be great. -I'd Love to see -- She's great.

-Yeah. -So is Nas.

-Nas. Nas was my youth, man.

-Madonna or Nas? -And Nas.

But if we really want to throw it back,

I think Nas really loved Otis Redding.

Did you know that? -Really?

-Yeah.

-He didn't like Peter, Paul and Mary?

I mean, what's his problem? -No.

-What's his problem?

-He was also a big fan of the obvious,

Questlove.

You can not talk about Questlove without talking about --

-Yeah, without Questlove, there would be no Roots.

-Yes!

And without Roots, there would be no soul.

And that's not a band,

but I'm going to keep it going, baby.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

-Yeah.

-Or Nina Simone is someone that they definitely drew from, yes?

-Well, Nina Simone, but, I mean, he plays drums.

Tito Puente, you know, stuff like that.

-Oh, it's all full circle.

And, of course, you know, a band that is iconic

for playing everything together is U2.

-They're known for playing things together.

That is correct.

-Yes, they are a band that plays instruments.

-"Do you guys want to see people play together?

You've got to go check out U2."

-They are the ones. -Yeah, or The Verve Pipe.

-The Verve Pipe, yeah.

Or...Who?

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Who is a good question. -Who is a good question.

-Yeah, because there's a great punk band

with John Doe called X.

-Yes. Punk-rock band. -The Punk-rock band.

-Yes. And back to that band that plays everything together,

if you spell out the name of the band,

it would be You2, Y-O-U.

[ Cymbal crash ]

-You want to go get some beers and go see ZZ Top?

-I love ZZ Top! Yeah!

-That's what I'm talking about. Rami Malek, everybody!

For more infomation >> A-to-Z with Rami Malek - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Chrissy Metz Hints at Secret Series Finale Filming for This Is Us - Duration: 6:21.

-Last time we were here, we talked about your book,

and it just became a number-one "New York Times" best seller.

And we were like -- yeah. [ Cheers and applause ]

-Thank you. Thank you, everyone. Yeah.

-I mean, that's got to be exciting, right?

-It's beyond exciting.

I didn't know anybody wanted to hear what I had to say.

-Oh, they do.

-But luckily, they do. And thank you for that.

-When that happens, they have to reprint the book.

-That's what I heard.

-And put it on the top of the book

and say that it is a number-one "New York Times" best seller.

There it is, right there.

Number-one "New York Times" best seller.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-I don't even know.

Like, it's hard to, sort of, comprehend.

-You can never go back.

-They're never taking it away. -That's always in your bio.

They're never taking it away from you.

-It's in my bio forever.

-Yeah. -That's right.

-When did you find out or how did you find out?

-Oh, so, we were in Minneapolis. Sorry to cut you off.

And I get a phone call.

And my friend, who is sort of just --

he does everything for me. He's literally like my angel.

He was like, "Chrissy, the phone."

I'm like, "I'm taking a shower.

I literally just put conditioner in my hair."

He's like, "You want to take the phone call."

I'm like, "It's either really bad or really good."

I've had this before. -Okay, yeah.

-And so, I'm like, "Ugh, okay." I'm like, "Ugh, fine, whatever."

I was like, "I'll just keep the conditioner in."

'Cause you want to let it saturate a bit anyway, right?

[ Laughter ] -I have no idea.

-You do. You do. -Okay, great.

-You to want to let this get very thorough, yeah.

And so, I come out and they're like,

"Hey, we just want to let you know that your, you know,

your book just went number one."

And I was like, "Whaaaat?"

[ Laughter ]

And then I was like, "I got to go.

The conditioner is, like, burning my scalp."

[ Laughter ] "I got to go."

-You got to let it saturate. It's got to sink in.

-It was too much saturation.

-Too much tingling. Yeah, okay, yeah.

-That happens. -It does?

-It does. -All right, yeah.

-Oh, you don't have to condition your hair? Excuse me.

-This is the best -- [ Laughter ]

I bought the -- -It's perfect?

-Do you know how expensive this wig is?

[ Laughter ] -It looks great.

-It's not a real wig.

-Actually, we were complimenting your hair.

-You were? -We were.

-Thank you very much. -So you're welcome. Mm-hmm.

-Wow, I'll take it. -Yeah. Take it.

-Halloween this week. Are you celebrating?

-Okay, so, I'm working. That's my celebration.

But let me tell you who did celebrate.

My sister dressed up my nephew, who is 2 1/2, as Post Malone.

-I heard about this.

[ Laughter ]

First off, he's 2 1/2?

-He doesn't even know who, A, Post Malone is

or, B, that he is Post Malone.

The video is hilarious.

I put it on my Instagram.

He's eating a snack.

Like, it's the cutest thing you've ever --

-Let's take a look at this. -Oh, yes.

-Let's take a look at this. -Yes.

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

-Dude, I'm telling you.

That is so cute.

[ Cheers and applause ]

That's gonna be a big costume.

-Everybody was like -- -It's gonna be a big costume.

-Yes. Everyone was like, "Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

Do this to your son. Do this to your son."

And, I mean, the stickers.

I can't believe he even sat still for my sister to do that.

-It's the coolest. Posty would love it.

He would love that.

Now let's talk about "This Is Us."

Again, I don't want to do any spoilers.

Just because, you know.

-I'm not trying to do that. I want to keep my job.

-I know, but I don't want to be one of those guys

that tries to sneak stuff out of you.

-Great. -Yeah.

But, say, if I was that type of guy...

[ Laughter ]

-And if I was that type of girl, I would say, "Um..."

-"Can't tell you anything." -"I can't tell you anything."

But we know that, you know -- -Yes.

-Kate is gonna be having a babe. -Kate's pregnant.

Yes, yes. Kate is having a baby.

-Yes, yes.

I know there's gonna be some joy for both Kate and Toby.

And when there's joy,

there's also pain because, ala, "This Is Us."

-Yeah, "This Is Us." Yeah. -But there will be joy.

-I heard a rumor that you have already shot a piece of

what will, eventually, be in the series finale.

-The series finale.

-You're starting to shoot scenes now for the series finale?

-So, they've done -- they've banked a couple of scenes

for the series finale. I know.

-Wow. -Right.

-Well, I mean, you must've had fun shooting it?

-Who knows if I was in them.

-I was trying to trick you.

-I know you were. [ Laughter ]

I saw it in your eyes. -I was trying to trick you.

-I saw it in your eyes.

-Like, "Oh, you must have had fun being there,

right, with the whole gang?"

-I knew what you were doing. [ Laughter ]

I know what you're doing.

-All sitting around, talking to each other.

Talking about how much fun you guys had.

-Yeah. But I'm not going to tell you who were in the scenes.

-Yeah, so you were -- but you were there?

-I mean, I might have been around the set.

I don't know if I was actually in the scenes, though. Mm-hmm.

Do with that what you will.

-I have nothing else to do.

-I can't tell you.

-I will say, I do enjoy Kate, your character,

is now singing in the show.

-She is. -Which I love.

-She is. -And you did a little --

[ Cheers and applause ]

You have a great voice. -Oh, thanks.

-Fantastic. You did an Adele-Gram.

-I mean -- -I mean, it's hilarious.

-Can you take it? I can't take it.

I was like -- [ Gasps ]

-The guy in the scene that you did that with,

is that true that's your friend?

-My best friend, Donnie Berry.

Donnie Berry, folks.

And everybody that follows me on Instagram loves him.

There was no nepotism involved.

I just said, "Hey, Dan, I think Donnie is right."

He went in for the audition.

I drove him. He was late. I drove him.

He was late to his audition.

-Because of you? -Because of me.

And I said just tell them that I was the one that drove you

and that's why you're late.

He's like, "Oh, great. I'm not gonna get the job."

But he did. He earned it on his own.

And, yeah, it was so much fun.

And then, of course, I wanted him to reoccur on the show.

So I'm, like, making up my own lines.

I'm like, "So, I'll see you later, friend.

You're my friend, right? We're gonna hang out.

Friend. Friend."

And the director was like,

"Chrissy, it was not written that way."

-You guys are not friends.

-"Can you actually go back to the original?"

-He hired you to say -- -Yes.

-And you're like, "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you next week?"

-Yeah, exactly.

-He's like, "No, you will not see him next week."

-Like, I should come back.

It's gonna be a duet or something, right?

He was like, "Quit.

Chrissy, can we just stick to the script?"

I'm like, "Bye, friend."

-Never happening. -Nope, not doing it.

-I want to show everyone a clip from tomorrow night's episode.

Here is Chrissy Metz in "This Is Us."

Take a look at this.

[ Ringtone plays ]

-Hi, sweetheart. -Hey, Mom.

The IVF worked.

I'm pregnant.

[ Screaming ]

-My sister's having a baby!

-Beth, get in here! It's Kate!

We're getting another Pearson!

[ Cheers and applause ] -So cute.

-That was fun. -Can you take it?

You are the best.

Chrissy Metz, everybody.

"This Is Us" airs Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. on NBC.

For more infomation >> Chrissy Metz Hints at Secret Series Finale Filming for This Is Us - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Rockefeller Center's Christmas Tree, the Return of the McRib - Monologue - Duration: 3:12.

-Let's get to the news.

Despite the man allegedly responsible for the bombs

mailed to Democrats last week being a vocal Trump supporter,

President Trump claimed this weekend that his rhetoric

is not to blame for the attempted attacks,

which is kind of like saying the first domino

isn't responsible for the last domino falling over.

No, not directly, but you could have guessed it would happen.

[ Laughter ]

According to a new Gallop poll, 57% of Americans say

there is a need for a third major political party,

though I think a lot of people would be happy

if there was a second one.

[ Laughter and applause ]

German Chancellor Angela Merkel announced today

she will not seek re-election,

ending her 13-year tenure as a leader in European politics.

Merkel was so emotional she held back a tear for 51 years.

[ Laughter and applause ]

According to new research,

the most commonly fantasized about politician

among both Republicans and Democrats is Sarah Palin.

"Who was number two?"

asked a shockingly confident Mitch McConnell.

[ Laughter and applause ]

"I know I'm on that list."

According to Axios, President Trump is adding an 11th rally

ahead of the upcoming midterms

that will take place in Missouri.

When asked if she was going with him,

Melania said, "I am already in misery."

[ Laughter and applause ]

It was announced today

that this year's Rockefeller Christmas tree will be

a 72-foot tall Norway spruce, which is about 75 years old.

Can we see a picture of a Norway spruce, please?

Cool. Now you don't have to come here to look at it!

[ Laughter ]

Stay away from our building! This is an office building!

[ Laughter and applause ]

Very nice tree, though.

Police in Canada are conducting an investigation

after a man reported that someone

trespassed onto his property and cut his horse's hair.

Even weirder, they gave it the Rachel.

[ Laughter and applause ]

McDonald's has announced

that it is bringing back the McRib for a limited time,

nearly a year after it was last on the menu.

McDonald's made the announcement

after moving some old boxes in the freezer.

[ Laughter ]

"These are still here?

The McRib's back!"

[ Laughter ]

Employees at a New Jersey Goodwill store

recently found that someone had donated

a rare newspaper from 1774, and not much has changed.

[ Laughter ]

For more infomation >> Rockefeller Center's Christmas Tree, the Return of the McRib - Monologue - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You've Turned This into a Freak Show - Duration: 1:14.

-Thanks to newly developed technology,

we here at "Late Night" now have the ability

to record the tiny voice that is inside Donald Trump's head,

and you might be surprised to know that,

like everyone's inner voice,

Donald Trump's is filled with paralyzing fear and self-doubt.

So here it is once again --

the tiny voice in the back of Donald Trump's head.

♪♪

-A big part of this field that I'm a huge fan of...

-Hey, Donald, it's the tiny voice in the back of your head,

and, yep, this is where we're at.

This is the kind of guy

who comes to speak at your White House.

You've turned this place into a real freak show, Donald.

Who's coming to the mic next?

Violent J from Insane Clown Posse?

You thought all the biggest celebrities

would want to come to you.

Obama had Areeba Franklin,

Clinton had Fleetwood Macklemore,

and you've got this guy

who I believe is wearing actual rose-colored glasses.

Also, hard to believe that, of the two of you,

you're the one who slept with Stormy Daniels.

[ Laughter ]

♪♪

For more infomation >> The Tiny Voice in the Back of Donald Trump's Head: You've Turned This into a Freak Show - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

মাত্র কয়েক টুকরো মুখে নিলে ২ ঘন্টা করতে পারবেন গ্যারান্টি । Super Healthy Food Benefits Of Cloves - Duration: 3:32.

Share This Video

For more infomation >> মাত্র কয়েক টুকরো মুখে নিলে ২ ঘন্টা করতে পারবেন গ্যারান্টি । Super Healthy Food Benefits Of Cloves - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 [KOREAN INSTANT NOODLE] Paldo Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles!!! 10 Servings [5000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:27.

hello it's kinoshita yuka

today !

Jaaan !

i received from the korean Paldo company

plenty of Ofuta Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles, that we are going to eat it for today

it looks that Ofuta is a famous noodle in korea

they call it in koean "Wantoukon"!

it's a korean noodle

but they start producing it here in japan

a Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles, this looks so tasty

and i'm so glad that is available here in japan as well

so, let's start eating !

let's see what's inside the box first

the cover is so cute

a yellow bird character!

let's open the cover !

inside, the noodles...

sauce...

with cheese powder

and seasonings!

let's start with adding the seasonings to the noodles

there is chicken as well

and after that we add the hot water

i'm going to do that for all the cups here

hay, i made 10 cups

and now let's add Cheese Dakgalbi sauce

aaah, red !!

the same color as the fire noodle

and we mix !

and now we add cheese powder

mixing this with the red sauce will make it mild

and after that we mix

because mixing it is so hard, let's add some of the hot water

this is will make it much easier to mix it

Jaaan, we did it

this looks spicy a little bit

but because it contains cheese, it's going to be okay

itadakimasu !

the spicy korean noodles are always tasty

this is how it looks the red noodle

we all know that Cheese Dakgalbi is so spicy

mmmm!!!

mmmm!

this is spicy !

but it's not that painful, you can feel the spiciness but it will go by drinking tea

and the noodle is chewy and tasty

mmmmm!!

because the cheese here is a powder, the feeling is different than Cheese Dakgalbi

when i tried Cheese Dakgalbi, i topped it with plenty of cheese

but the spicy taste of it is good

it's so much fun to eat a spicy food and drink with it plenty of tea

the noodle is chewy...

and the spicy side of the sauce is much stroger than the sweet side

and the aroma of cheese is so good

this will be so good with rice and chicken

aaaaah !!

aaah, poor bears

bears !!

hay !

do your best, bears

there are many kinds of chewy noodle-type in korea

the noodle is like a gum and so chewy

and i really like this texture so much

mmmmm!!

the spiciness is mild compared to the fire noodles

and because it's not that painful you can enjoy it

the spiciness covers all my mouth now

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmmmm!!

gochisousamadeshita !

the korean Cheese Dakgalbi noodle was so tasty

it was spicy but the taste was notable

and it's not that painful, what makes is enjoyable to eat it

the noodle is chewy and i like that

but i wished if the cheese is more

because i like adding plenty of cheese

but the aroma of cheese was so rich

you can say that its spiciness is like the normal version of the fire noodle

and because it was so tasty, why you don't try it as well ?

And as always thank you for watching !

if there's anything You want me to do

please tell me in a comment Section below

if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons

bye bye

all rights reserved. copyright © 2018 Kinoshita Yuka

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 [KOREAN INSTANT NOODLE] Paldo Cheese Dakgalbi Noodles!!! 10 Servings [5000kcal][Use CC] - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

LOOKING FOR A NEW FRONTMAN - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> LOOKING FOR A NEW FRONTMAN - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tiếng Hát Dâng Đời Đạt Võ Song Ca Cùng Những Người Bạn Nghe Hoài Không Chán - Nhạc Vàng Xưa Để Đời - Duration: 1:07:17.

For more infomation >> Tiếng Hát Dâng Đời Đạt Võ Song Ca Cùng Những Người Bạn Nghe Hoài Không Chán - Nhạc Vàng Xưa Để Đời - Duration: 1:07:17.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, Andrea Cerioli annulla serata in disco: potrebbe essere il nuovo tronista - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, Andrea Cerioli annulla serata in disco: potrebbe essere il nuovo tronista - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Scariest japanese urban legends PART 2 (Halloween special) | 【ENG SUB】 - Duration: 36:14.

Hello guys

welcome back to another video of

our channel OurEyesYourEyes!

First of all

i would like to thank you because

the first part video dedicated to Halloween

went well!

thanks again! Today we are here for

the second part with other

12 stories,

other 12 urban legends

very famous here in Japan.

Before starting,

I would like to remind you to

subscribe to our channel and

to click on the notification bell

that you find after you click

the subscribe button, because

that would be easy for you

to know when we upload new videos!

But now

it's time to start!

The first story i want to talk about

is called "The curse of the Red Room"!

This story starts with a commercial

that has something to do

with a pop-up!

I'm sure you have had the chance

to see pop-up on your computer,

on the screen of your computer!

This pop-up

is a little bit particular, because

first of all is red!

Second of all, the thing is asking you is

"Do you like the red room?"

Two boys heard

of this story

and one day one of them

went back home to know more about that

So staying if front of his computer,

he started searching , but with no results

There was no news

about that

So he went on looking on the Internet

as he usually did

without giving importance to

this "fake news".

Suddenly on his computer

appeared a red pop-up!

He started being scared,

it's obvious, we all would start

feeling like this!

The question was not "Do you like

the red room?"

It was just "Do you like?"

Immediately he tried

to close the pop-up

but the problem is that

if you try to close it,

many others would appear,

so this is

not the best solution, also because

the result is really creepy!

You'll see!! Anyway,

he kept trying to close it

but the pop-up

appeared

more and more and

while it was reapprearing, there was

the strange voice of a baby girl

reading the pop-up.

After a period of time, the question

on the pop- up was changing,

like "Do you like red?"

and then it turned into

"Do you like the red room?"

The boy kept trying

closing it

but unfortunately

nothing was changing! The baby girl's

voice turned into

something demonic

we can say!

Suddenly something unexpected happened!

The screen of the computer

turned off

Consequently, a list of names appeared

and at the end of it

there was also

the name of his best friend,

the same who helped him

searching this stuff, do you remember?

While he was reading the list,

he started feeling

a presence behind him ...

Let's say that you can imagine

the final part of this story!

This presence killed the boy.

The next day, at school, all students

were talking about this case

especially the fact that the walls of

this boy's bedroom were painted in red!

So guys..

the thing you have

to do is trying not to close

the pop-up! Or at least

trying not to close what appears

on your screen, but

i want to give you my usual advice!

Don't try

to investigate too much, because you

could step in the

wrong direction!

The second legend

that i want to talk to you about

is called "Satoru kun"

He is the spirit of a boy,

a particular spirit,

because he knows everything!

Usually people like

to ask themselves

strange questions!

Some of them want

to know when they'll die, other people

want to know "will I have a boyfriend?"

Satoru kun can tell you everything

because he knows the present, the past

and of course the future!

The legend says that in order

to contact Satoru kun you need

three things: first of all

you need some coins!

Second of all you need

a public telephone, in Japan

they are green, i don't know if you saw them!

Third of all, you need

your mobile phone!

So how can you contact him?

It's easy, you

reach a public telephone,

insert the coins

and then type your

mobile phone number!

You've heard it well! It's like

calling yourself, it's strange

isn't it? As soon as the call

starts you won't hear

anything, but what you have to do

is to invoke Satoru-kun and to do

this you need to say these sentences!

The first one is:

"Satoru kun (x2)

please come here"

The second one is:

"Satoru kun (x2) please show yourself"

The last one is:

"Satoru kun (x2)

answer me if you're here!"

As soon as you said all of them

you have to hung up immediately!

The next step is

to turn off

your mobile phone!

You mustn't turn it on!

In 24 hours he

should call you back

but how can he do that?

No problem,

because he is a spirit

so he can do it however he wants!

You will then receive

three calls, three as

the three calls you made

to invoke him! In the first call

he will tell you where he is

and you have to go there immediately!

In the second call

he will tell you

he's not so far from you.

In the last call

he will be

behind your back, but

don't be tempted to look behind,

to touch him or to try

to understand if he's really next to you

because he'll be there.

Next you have to ask frankly

the question, without hesitating

and mumbling..

If you

follow all the procedure

that i told you, Satoru kun

will answer you

and you'll survive!

Otherwise, if you try to turn your back

or if you don't follow

the entire procedure,

he

will drag you to Hell.

I think it's better not to try!

The third story

is called Hanako-san!

Here in Japan

is very famous

especially amongst elementary students!

Let's see what's about!

Hanako- san is

the spirit of young girl.

You can find her

in public toilets..

We're not talking about

Aka manto part 2!

Anyway, let's move on!

Also because we always talk about toilets!

You can find her

in the woman public toilets only

so you men

are saved!!

Hanako-san

is inside the third cabin

of the toilets on the third floor

of all elementary schools!

Usually in order

to talk to her or to

ask her a question

you just knock on the third toilet cabin

on the third floor of an elementary school

and she will answer.

It depends on how

you behave

because if you're rude,

she'll be rude as well!

On the other hand, if you're kind,

no problem. We have to say

that Hanako-san

is the spirit of a girl

who probably died

during the Second World War

and she tries any way to contact

her peers. Another option,

even if it's creepier

is that she

is the spirit of a girl

who committed suicide.

In any case, it's not a nice story

but it's probably the kinder story

than all the others

that still have to come!

The next story

i want to tell you regards

a tv commercial!

Infact it's called "The cursed

Kleenex commercial"

In 1980

here in Japan

there was on tv

a Kleenex commercial! I think you know

that Kleenex is a company

that produces handcherchiefs

but this is not the problem at all!

The problem is the commercial!

Let's analyse it!

In the commercial

there are two people: a woman

and a boy. The woman

is wearing a white dress

while the boy

is wearing a mask which represents

a japanese demon

or a monster, anyway..

So what's the problem?

Maybe because it's like

angels vs demons?

No, it's not like that!

After airing this commercial,

a lot of people

started complaining..

The problem was not

the symbolism

The music was the big deal!

The song in this commercial

is "It's a fine day"

of Jane and Barton. But

when people listened to this song, it

reminded them of another song

a german folk song

that inside

had a curse.

So people said that if you

watch that tv commercial

you would indirectly receive the curse!

But this story is still not finished!

After they cancelled

the commercial,

problems were not over, because

the legend says the protagonists

of this commercial

became sick

or some of them died!

Some

scenographers who took part in

this commercial died

in mysterious conditions.

The actrees

with the white dress

people think she

would have given birth

to a baby demon!

Third thing to say,

the boy with the mask

of a monster in the commercial

disappeared..

Where is he, in your opinion?

What do you think about this commercial?

Wait!!!

Don't go and watch it

because if you follow the legend,

the curse can come to you

as well! Be careful!

Fifth story!

This is a particular legend

because we talk about dreams!

The title of this legend

is "Dream School"!

I don't know if

you have heard of it, but some of you

definitely have a recurring dream

Exactly!

Now we are talking about a boy

who's name is K!

This boy lives inside of his

recurring dream

and can't go out of it!

Let's start in details!

This boy

finds himself inside a school!

He has never seen

this school before!

It's night

(of course it's not day time!)

and he is still running

around this school, trying

to find an exit with no results!

He tries to take the stairs

to go on the second floor,

but then he is still on the first one!

He goes inside the economy class,

inside the art class

but there is a detail:

everytime is running trying

to find the way to go out

he feels some footsteps behind him

as if somebody is following him..

Later he finds an emergency

exit, but the problem is that

the door is closed,

is locked down

and the only key he needed

to open it was inside a

chest next to the door,

but the problem is that the key

is not there! Inside the chest

there's a note:

he has to go to room 108!

So he started going

in all ways possible

but once he is inside of it,

problems are

not finished yet! He tries to look

for the key everywhere,

he overturns all the desks,

all the schoolbags

everything to find

the key that can

save his life!

The footsteps are still going on

until they

suddenly stop! The boy

decides to go out from the other door,

because, as you know, in japanese schools' classes

there is a door over here

and a door

on the opposite side! Now K

is over here and tries

to open the door to go back to the hallway

but what he sees

It's not

a nice performance!

Once he opens the door,

he sees Hell.

He sees

students of his same age

who have arms and legs cut off

and you'll say

"Yeah, like a horror movie!"

That's not all the thing!

Even if there was blood on the ground

and on the school's walls,

these students' bodies

dance like

the Death's dance

or the infernal dance

as you would like to call it!

The story ends here

but i have to say that

K is not able to go out this school

and people say that this boy

is still

a prisoner of his same

recurring dream. I also have to say

that you should forget

this legend in about a week

otherwise you also will

be imprisoned

inside your recurring dream...

if you have one!

The sixth story

"The fatal passenger"

This is a short story

There's not so much to say

besides that there's a taxi driver!

You'll say "Ah, the cursed taxi driver"!

This driver is different, because

he's a man who's working

but

his shifts are always night shifts!

Suddenly, the taxi driver

is driving his car

and he stops because

there's a new passenger!

He gets in the car

and he tells him the destination!

No problem, the driver

start moving, but

he didn't understand very well

where to go

so he turns to talk

to this passenger, who gives

him new indications!

The taxi driver has never

heard of this place,

but anyway he goes on

following the indications

until he arrives in the middle

of nowhere, but he didn't reach the place,

and he also doesn't know where to go.

So he turns one more time

to talk to the passenger,

but he is gone!

The taxi driver can't go back

because he has never been

over there, there are no indications,

there are no highways

or streets he knows...

He simply lost himself!

I would like to talk to

all the taxi drivers, be careful!!

Your job is hard, but be careful

at night!

This is the seventh legend

that is called

"The Himuro's mansion"!

They live in the suburb

of Tokyo, so i'm giving you a hint

so if you want to go and find it...

This is a particular family

because they usually perform

shintoist rituals

to drive negative spirits away.

You'll say "It's not such

a negative thing to do"

The problem is that in order

to perform this rituals

they have to sacrifice

young girls! This ritual

has to be done every 50 years!

Think about that: they have to kidnap

a girl

and people say they kidnapped

young girls in front of

shrine temples

and they cut her throat up,

they cut her legs

they cut her body into pieces

A devastation...

They to all this stuff to

drive evil spirits away

I don't know if shintoism

thinks the same or they are

simply crazy!

Every 50 years they have to repeat

the same ritual but there's

a problem! Last time they did it

one of the family

fell in love with the victim!

All this

means

bring misfortune to the family!

Infact this is what

happened!

A lot of bad things happened

to the family. The only way

to finish the curse

was to kill the entire family!

The head of the family

took a katana

and killed all of them!

Even now, we don't know

where this house is

but what we know is that

it's one of the most haunted

places of all Tokyo.

So if you find it,

let us know, cause we want to go!

There was a famous videogame

that recreated the entire story

called "Fatal Frame". I don't know

if you have ever played it

but it surely talk about this story

in all the details!

People also say that

if you go and visit this house

you'll have hallucinations,

nausea and dizziness ,

you'll hear some strange

voices, as if the presence

of the Himuro family

is still there...

I don't know if you should go there

but it seems really interesting

don't you think?

We reached the

the eighth legend

that's called "Oiwa"!

She is a beautiful woman

who's married to a handsome man

....who is poor.

She is pregnant

and you know that while

women are pregnant, they are

nervous, the hormones

are unstable. Her husband

can't stand her anymore

and in the same period

he's hanging out with another woman

who's name is Oume!

Iemon, which is the name of Oiwa's husband,

promises to Oume that

he would have stopped his marriage

and that he would have married her!

The only way

to free himself from Oiwa, who

would have never agreed with

this situation, is to poison her.

He tried to poison her

but it didn't work, because

Oiwa didn't die! Regretting

what he has done,

decides to help Oiwa

to recover, but at the same time

he still loves Oume

What should he do?

At the end he decides

to throw Oiwa down a cliff

and to forget everything about her!

Oiwa's spirit

doesn't go away, it's

still there together with him!

When he came back home

before turning off the light...

do you know in that little corner

that you always see in your room that is semi dark

That one!! Over there

he sees Oiwa's spirit

He, shocked

can't believe what he sees, so

he turns on the light, but there's nothing!

He goes to bed without

caring too much! He decides

to marry Oume

We are at their marriage celebration

Everything is ready, perfect

The bride reaches the altar

but when it's time to

raise her veil

What does Iemon see? Oiwa's face

who keeps saying

"Traitor, Traitor"

He was so shocked

he din't know what to do, so

he takes his katana

and cut her head off!

He thought that was Oiwa,

but when he looks carefully

he sees Oume's head!

So he killed another person!

So he starts running

away from the ceremony

but Oume's father

decides to follow him

because he wants revenge!

Iemon arrives home

he wants to understand more about this situation

when Oume's father

arrives behind his back!

Iemon turns his back

and sees Oiwa's face again!

Also in this case, he takes his katana

and tries

to cut her head off!

No!

Also in this case, the real face

is that of Oume's father!

He decides, then, to go back

to the same place where he threw

Oiwa! The legend says

that people saw

a woman in a white dress

throwing Iemon down the cliff!

Was this person

Oume or Oiwa?

You can choose!

Let's move on to a new legend!

The legend

is called "Hachishakusama"!

I don't know if you know this story,

but this spirit is a woman

that is 4 metres

tall

Yes! 4 METRES!

Maybe they chose the number 4

because in Japan this is an unlucky number!

It's a coincidence, right?

This woman's spirit likes

to kidnap children!

Before doing it, she makes a sound

The protagonist of this story

is not this spirit, but

a 8 year old boy

During the summer holidays

he visits his grandparents

in the countryside.

We're always in Japan!

One day,

it was hot, but the weather was fine,

he decides to take a walk

and he suddenly lies down on the grass

He hears a strange noise

So he turns to see

who is it

if there's somebody with him

He turns and there's nothing

That is strange,

but then he hears the same noise

behind a bush

He decides to get closer

slowly slowly

and when it moves the bush a little bit

he sees a very tall woman

who's coming next to him

Being shocked, he decides

to step back

and run away as fast as he can!

He turns again but she disappeared!

So he goes back

to his grandparents house

He tells them all the story

The grandparents are shocked

and say "This is Hachishakusama"!

It's impossible, because

15 years ago this woman

was imprisoned and put

in the middle of 4 jizo (poles)

that point to the four cardinal directions

so it's impossible she

could have run away! The grandparents

decide to talk to many people of their village

one person in particular,

a woman,

decides to tell what's her opinion

about this situation! She tells

the grandparents to keep the boy

inside his bedroom

till 7 a.m of the next day.

If they follow

these instructions, the boy

will be out of danger.

They followed what she said

when, at 7:50 a.m

he goes out of the room!

and he is healthy and alive!

That means he's safe....maybe...

The grandparents decide that they can't

take care of him anymore

and the only solution is that

he leaves Japan forever!

They call his parents and,

as soon as they heard the story,

they understand all of it!

They arrive

and inside of a van they

take him to the airport

in order to leave Japan.

While they are going

the boy keeps hearing voices

but he makes it, he

leaves the country, the years

pass and

of course he always keeps

the good relationship with his grandparents!

Sometimes he calls them

to know how they are!

Later, his grandfather dies

His grandmother is alone now

and some time after

she has a cancer

so she will not have a lot of time to live!

She calls her nephew

and she says :

"I think the curse is over!

So you can come

and visit me

before i die!"

The boy says: "Of course grandmom!

I'm coming and I

also think that it's over now!"

Her answer is unbelievable

because, before

he hangs up,

he feels that same noise

on the phone

I think he didn't

come back to Japan! What

do you think?

Ok guys

we reached the 10th legend!

This is not just a legend, because

it became so famous

thanks to some movies. We are

talking about Sadako, the girl

who in the American version of the movie

"The Ring" is called

Samara! Most people think

that this is just a legend

but some people believe

that it's a true story!

So now i'm going to give you

some details that will make you

decide if it's a legend or not!

Let's start! The legend says

that Sadako

is not a spirit at all

She was just

a baby girl

who was born in the early years

of the 18th century or at the end

of the 17th century!

She had a special power:

she could imprint words on

the negatives of pictures!

She had very particular extrasensory

power and her mother, too!

She has always lived alone,

with her mom, of course, but

she didn't like to make friends

so she was always isolated from

the social context.

Her mom called a doctor

who's name was Fukurai.

He made some experiments on her mom,

because he wanted to understand

more about their power.

The doctor published

a book about that.

He made conferences, but

unfortunately Sadako's mom

was called "Liar", because nobody

believed her story! Fukurai

was shocked about people's reaction,

but later asked Sadako

if he could write a book

about her personal experiences

regarding her

special power!

Sadako disagreed

She didn't want

to receive her mother's treatment.

The story would stop here

but the legend goes on

and it says that

Fukurai, really disappointed

of Sadako's reaction, decided

to throw her down a well

Sadako tried

to climb the well

to return to the surface

by using her nails,

The nails, in this case, broke

People say this girl

tried all she could to come out from there

but she couldn't

and after 7 days

she died.

So maybe that's why in the movie

they talk about 7 days or

you can see in some scenes

of this video

that some nails

are going to be broken.

Maybe there is a connection!

What's sure is that that call

with "7 days"

doesn't exist!

This is one of the version of this legend!

There's another one!

Between 1333

and 1346

a beautiful woman lived

at the Himeji castle! Her name was

Okiku. You heard this name

in the previous video,

but that's another story.

So don't worry,

it doesn't have any connection!

She was the servant of

samurai Tessan Aoyama

They started knowing each other

when, at the end, they fell in love.

Aoyama told her that he was

ready to leave her wife

to stay with her forever,

but she disagreed.

Being a servant, she had to take care

some rooms of the castle,

especially 10 gold dishes!

So the samurai,

being rejected

decided to intimidate her

"If you don't do what I say,

I'll say you stole one

of the gold dishes

so they'll kill you!"

She was terrified and didn't know

what to do because she could listen to

the samurai, or

the only thing possible was

committing suicide, otherwise she would

have been killed anyway!

There are two versions

of the story: the first one

she committed suicide

throwing herself into the well

The second one says

that the samurai killed her

because she refused

for the second time

to listen to him.

The legend says that everytime

you go to the Himeji castle

you can hear the voice of a woman

screaming because

Okiku's spirit is still there

counting the dishes

but she find only 9 of them

so she is screaming

because she knows that the samurai

stole from her the 10th dish.

People also say they hear strange screaming,

strange voices

something paranormal related.

What do

you believe? Do you believe

in the "The Ring" version,

that means this well where you

can find a girl trying to emerge

or do you believe in the "Himeji castle" story

Let me know!

The next legend is called

"Kiyotaki tunnel"

I don't know if you know, but

you love so much the Kyoto and

Arashiyama area, i mean

that area in particular!

Before reaching that area,

there's a tunnel

that was built many years ago

that is called Kiyotaki!

Even now, it's considered

one of the most haunted

tunnels of all time.

Not only in Japan, but in the world.

Now i'll explain you why.

First of all, this tunnel

has a lengh of 444 meters.

If you remember

in one of today's legends

I told you that number 4

is not a nice number in Japan.

A lot of people helped

building this tunnel

also because at that time, it was not

easy to build

something like this.

The conditions of the workers

over there

were unsustainable

They didn't live well, they couldn't breathe well

they didn't eat and drink well

so a lot of them

died while they were building it!

The legend says

that the spirits are still there

inside the tunnel.

The strangest thing about it

is that at night it can modify

its lenght. A lot of people

who get inside

especially at night

they don't understand why it doesn't end.

Other people say that

inside the tunnel there's a mirror

and all the time

you look at it,

if you see a presence behind you

it won't be

a good sign.

Other people say that once

they go inside the tunnel

they are followed by something

even if there's nobody behind them.

But the strangest thing is the traffic light

before the entrance.

Japanese people think

if you go inside the tunnel while

it's green it means that the spirits

want to take you to

their dimension! And also in this case,

this is not a good sign.

So they wait until

the traffic light turns red

and then green again

to get inside the tunnel,

so they won't enter

their dimension!

I wouldn't like to go there

during the day, try to imagine at night!

Last legend of today

is not a legend

it's a game

that you can play

as a team or individually.

As soon as I will tell you the name,

maybe you'll

remember it, because

in this period you find it

also on YouTube. The game

is called "Hitori Kakurenbo"

or also called

First of all

to play this game you have to wait

the 3 a.m

you should have a doll or a peluches

something like that

To start the game

you have to cut the doll

on the belly,

take out all the inside.

You have to put inside

some rice

plus something that

refers to you, it can be

a hair, everything.

The important thing is it belongs to you.

With some red yarn you have to resew

the doll or whatever

and at the same time, you have to go

to fill the bath tub

and wait.

Once it's 3 a.m

you have to

turn off the lights,

dive in the doll

in the bath tub

and go and hide, because what's

important is that the doll won't find you.

Once hidden, you have to count

from 1 to 10 and when

you finished

you have to go back to the doll.

You have to see if it's still there.

If it's not there

it's a problem!

In the meantime, let's say that

if you found her

the game didn't work

and maybe it's better!

Anyway, to end the game you have to do

the same thing i'll tell you later.

If you didn't find her, you have to go

and find her, but before doing it

you have to put inside of your mouth

some water and salt

and keep it there

Don't swallow!

If you find her or not,

In the moment you can find

her again, you have

to spit on the doll

the water and salt inside

of your mouth, and at the same time

you have to take a weapon, it can be a knife

or something sharp,

and stab the doll

and for three times in a row say

I found you.

When you'll say this things

you'll win

and the game ends.

There were some episodes on YouTube

in which things

went wrong.

I mean a lot of people

had problems also after the game,

so that's why it's better

not to play at this game.

For those who don't know,

this game was invented in Japan

so One man Hide and Seek

it's not an American invention

but Japanese.

These guys were the last 12 stories

or legends

very famous in Japan.

We wanted to recreate this atmosphere

that is a little bit horror, because

tomorrow will be Halloween!

We wait for you tomorrow with the

special episode of "Kanji of the week"

Stay tuned!

Subscribe to our channel,

follow us on our social media,

bye guys

and don't forget:

Happy Halloween!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét