Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 28 2018

In The Night of The Second Day

Story 7 - Country of Intersect - What´s going down?-

Whew, we finally made it. We´re not going back in, you hear?

Yeah. I heard there are pits if you go any deeper. And I got plenty of pictures already, so I´m satisfied.

Ais, thank you. I was able to get lots of good photos thanks to you.

Yes... I´m glad I was able to help.

Go on back without me.

Um, what about you?

I´m going to check on that Monster... There was something about it I didn´t like...

A-Ais?!

She´s just going back to her real job, right? She´s not your guide or your bodyguard. Let her be.

Anyway. let´s head back ourselves. It´s getting dark.

Oh...!

Wh-What?

That! The promise!

Huh?

Whew… I´m beat. I didn´t think I´d have to work so much overtime.

Oh, Lady Hestia. Hello

Hey, Welf. You off of work, too?

Yes, there was a blacksmith meeting. Were you working at out store?

Sure was! And get this! That mean old Hephaistios

Oh, there you are!

Huh?

Oh, you´re that merchant...

I´m sorry about what happened yesterday. I was able get the stains out, so I came to give this back to you.

You came all this way to bring it to me? Thanks

There´s no need for that. It was my fault to begin with.

No, the merchant wasn´t at fault there.

Actually... I´m not a merchant.

huh?

This is my real profession…

A picture of Orario? It´s really detailed...

Yes, it´s called a photo. I guess you don´t really see them around here.

My, it is unusual, but it´s wonderful!

This is something I took yesterday...

Oh, is this of the Dungeon?

Yes, an acquaintance took me down there.

Hmm? What´s this?

…?!

Hey, is this from Floor 10?

Oh, yes... It´s definitely Floor 10...

Then when did you draw this?

Um, just now.

Wh-What´s wrong, blacksmith?

I´m sorry, Lady Hestia. I´ve got somewhere to be, so I´ll see you later.

Wh-What was that about...?

I don´t know...

Any luck, Kino?

None.

I went to the Hermes Familia to ask, but nobody seemed to know anything...

I see.

"I´ll check out some other places!" / "Can you think of anything?"

I´ll check out some other places!

Lord Hermes must be somewhere

I´ll go with you. I´ve gone to all the places I know of already.

Got it. Let´s go.

Really? You found the materials for the sheath?

Yeah, but... they´re inside the Dungeon.

Inside the Dungeon?

On Floor 10. Somebody Who just came out told me about it. There´s a rare tree that grows in that area.

And it just appeared. It´ll be the perfect Wood for your sheath

A rare tree?

Yeah. One that almost never grows. If anybody else finds it, they´ll harvest it and sell it immediately.

So that´s why you hurried over?

That´s right. Can you come with me? You and I will be fine down on Floor 10.

Yes, of course.

Please wait.

I was the one Who asked you to do this. Let me go with you

Shizu... I´m sorry, but we can´t take someone who´s not an adventurer.

Even if you´re strong, the monsters in the Dungeon are... That place is far more dangerous than anywhere else.

Please reconsider! I can protect myself!

I can´t just sit idly by while you put yourselves in danger because of something I asked for!

Fine...

Welf?

Floor 10 is easy enough that even if we have to protect him, we´ll be fine, right?

And the look in his eyes... If we refuse, he´ll probably just follow us anyway.

Thank you!

You´re heading into the Dungeon, Shizu?

Yeah. You and Ti can stay here

Ti, don´t make that face.

… I´ll go, too.

Ti, please.

Ti... Shizu will be fine on his own. Mikoto and Welf are very strong.

It´s true, Ti. We won´t let anyone lay a Finder on Shizu.

That´s right.

Okay, Ti?

So stay here and wait with me...

Promise...

Promise to come back...

Okay. I promise. My top priotity will be my safety, and I´ll be come back soon, safe and sound.

Kay...

For more infomation >> Travelers and the Labyrinth Country #7 | Tale | the beautifull World x Danmachi | EN / ES - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Nominates Monsanto Executive To Run Wildlife Service - Duration: 3:54.

Earlier this week, Donald Trump nominated someone to finally to take over the Fish and

Wildlife Service inside the Department of the Interior, a woman by the name of Aurelia

Skipwith.

Now, Ms. Skipwith happens to be a former executive with Monsanto, and if confirmed by the Senate,

which at this pint, we have no reason to think that she won't be, she is going to be in charge

of fish and wildlife here in the United States, which is going to include protections for

endangered species, what kind of corporate and agricultural runoff is okay for stream

and waterways here in the United States.

Essentially, this former Monsanto executive is going to be in charge of telling us how

much Monsanto and other corporate chemicals we can consume and how many of those chemicals

can go into fish, and into other animals, and into our environment.

This administration has made it a habit, it is the new normal, for them to take these

positions, like the one Ms. Skipwith has now been nominated for, and give them to corporate

lackies.

This particular one, Trump nominating Ms. Skipwith here, this is because Monsanto actually

gave $25,000 to Donald Trump's inauguration fund.

They were one of several different corporations that gave tens of thousands of dollars to

that fund.

Now Donald Trump, like a good little politician, just like the rest of them, is trying to reward

his corporate donors by taking one of their own and putting her in a position to where

she's going to get to regulate and monitor that specific corporation, which means she's

not going to regulate or monitor Monsanto or any of her other corporate buddies in this

new position.

Again, she has yet to be confirmed, but there is no reason to think that Republicans and

probably even some Democrats will not vote for this woman to be confirmed.

This is an inevitability at this point.

She is going to be charge of Fish and Wildlife Service, and in that capacity, she's going

to continue doing what she's actually been doing with the Trump administration since

April of 2017, which is rolling back protections for endangered species, no longer taking any

kind of outside information in with regards to what species we should be protecting and

also not releasing that information to the public so that we can't know what kinds of

science they're overlooking when they make these determinations.

I know it all sounds complicated, but here's the big takeaway.

Corporations are running this administration.

Corporations are running our federal government.

They're running our federal agencies, and they are taking over everything, because they

don't want to face any new regulations.

They want to be able to pump out as much poison as possible, because it helps make them more

money.

This is Monsanto gaining even more control over our federal government, a company who

just one month ago was popped for hundreds of millions of dollars for the fact that their

blockbuster weed killer, Roundup, is giving people cancer.

Now, earlier this week, some of that money was knocked down from the punitive damage

standpoint, but overall, the jury still held that yeah, Monsanto gave people cancer.

Imagine how many more people in this country are going to get cancer now that Monsanto's

going to have one of their own in charge of regulating them.

For more infomation >> Trump Nominates Monsanto Executive To Run Wildlife Service - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Too Good At Goodbyes (Female version) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:08.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Too Good At Goodbyes (Female version) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

I'M STANDING - Feat. Thiago Zero Religion [André Vasconcello LIVE at the Arena of the Amazon] - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> I'M STANDING - Feat. Thiago Zero Religion [André Vasconcello LIVE at the Arena of the Amazon] - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Face Behind The Soundtracks, Who am I? - Duration: 11:48.

hello world hello YouTube as you can see this is the face behind the soundtracks

and today I want to tell you my story and make some announcements about the

future of my channel my name is Kostia it's a shirt for Konstantin I moved to

Israel with my family and when I was 5 years old 25 years ago right now I'm 31

years old living in Israel and speak three languages Russian which is my

mother language Hebrew and English I work as a fitness trainer at

breakdance t-shirt and a dancer and musical producer and composer

I love superhero movies comics anime and classical music I also really love to draw

drawing this is my last drawing of scorpion from Mortal Kombat this was my

first attempt with painting with acrylic colors and I've been related to music

since I was a little child my mom in Russia she was a piano teacher and she

tried to teach me to play the piano when I was a little kid but I had zero

discipline and I really hated that when she when my parents tried to force me to

play the piano and when I get a little bit older and probably smarter I started

to develop a passion for the piano but the problem was I couldn't read notes so

my mom was showing me some stuff how to play some stuff and I would memorize it

all and play with my muscle memory some of these things I can still play until

today and because of my muscle memory and my fingers still remember how to

move correctly to the right notes so at high school I got my hands on some

old sequence a program called Pcycle with a P and my friends pushed me to create

rap beats so I accepted the challenge and started creating them and I was pretty

good at it and I think at that time I met over 100 rap beats

something like that and I was pretty good at it

yeah after high school here in Israel you have to go to serve in the army for

about three years and to serve your country

this is the law here and there's exceptions if you had diabetic or has

some other diseases that prevents you to serve in the army so I went to the

Israeli Navy which is a branch of the IDF of the Israeli Defence Force and

they there I served on a battleship and I had a lot of time to think about my

future so after my challenging service at the Israel Navy I have decided to

develop my musical skills so I went to college named BPM it's located in Tel

Aviv and and I studied there how to be a producer and a creator and the most

important thing that I've learned there was the music theory and which is the

basics of all of the things that I'm doing today also the greatest things

I've learned from there how to use Cubase as how to use Pro Tools correctly

professionally and I discovered I love to create music for visual media like

music for films film score or music for animations or music for slideshows or

something like that everything connected with visual effects after my studies I

started writing some piano sheet music and written sound piano preludes you can

check in here today I know how to play the piano the guitar and the violin none

of them professionally of course but I understand the mechanics and how the

instrument works and it really helps me with my music by the way I paint if you

know how to play the piano and you have basic knowledge of

music theory you can play almost on any instrument in the world today and really

focused on promoting and developing my YouTube channel

I'm sure I can grow to be a successful and big channel I know I have the

abilities and the quality for it and likely I'm putting really hard work on

thumbnails description tags all the metadata I really put in hard work on

that and trying to expand my youtube knowledge as much as I can I'm trying to

learn something every day so you probably ask yourself how I found

my niche and I got into the niche of epic music two years ago about two years

ago yeah and all started when I was working on my epic collection my first

epic music album and I did a big research about epic music and I

discovered there's not a lot of information on the internet about this

stuff and only if you know how to look first at the specific stuff correctly

you will find it and so I had to go to forums to talk with people and to join

some close Facebook groups to develop my skills okay so finally I released my

album my epic collection album and with my original soundtracks and from that

point I had the idea of growing my channel and so I started to contact

bigger channels than me and trying to send messages and my soundtracks to for

them to check them out but no one replied to me and of course who wants to

reply to an unknown small Channel I probably wouldn't so one person replied

back it was Master Media it was made from I've created from scratch I

remember I sent him the Perfect Cell and Super Buu team's afterwards I joined to

his team of creators and there I met some amazing creators from around the

world from that point I knew what had to do everyday I'm trying to develop

my musical skills and improve my youtube knowledge and also every day I'm trying

to write something even if it's one note and still writing it that's the way the

world works practice makes progress that's the way I am that's the way I

work my ultimate goal is to be number one channel in my niche right now I'm

collaborating with two amazing animators to do Loki and Mary mo animations we are

working on One Piece fan animation and the project was delayed a bit and

because of some technical problems but we're now back in business and you

totally should subscribe to them if you haven't subscribed yet and this is

Loki's channel and this is Merimo's channel also lately I finished another

project with an animator from Italy his name is Luca and he has a channel a

YouTube channel named The Notorious Luke you should totally check him out it did

Dragon Ball fan animation and called Dragon Ball deliverance I delivered for

deliverance soundtracks so you should totally check him out and subscribe this

channel and now for some news about my channel and where I'm going and soon I'm

about to release an album and the album name is the Tight of Heaven it will be

different from what I'm usually doing it will be more happier and positive and of

course it will be orchestrated also I want to give a big shout out again to

Luka the notorious loop from before with Dragon Ball deliverance he made the

album art for me here it is so Thank You Luca also working on a tutorial that

will explain how to make a music from scratch for beginners and how I would

approach it and I started recording this tutorial while ago when I bought a

Chinese camera from eBay so the quality at the beginning

one be 1080p in Full HD I'm sorry about that but as you go further the tutorials

you'll see the quality is improving because today I'm recording with the

Logitech 920 C and the difference is very much noticeable another thing it

was my first experience talking to a camera

so at the first episode of the tutorial I will be very nervous I recorded the

first tutorial four or five times until I was satisfied but as you go further

the tutorial Road you will see I'm starting to loosen up a bit as I said

earlier that's the way the world works practice makes progress and so you can

make fun of me with me and the test me together with me I really loved it and

you probably might learn something new my plan for the next couple of months is

to upload regularly for two or three times a week one recreation cover

Remix how you call it music video one tutorial and some and one track for my

new album that I told you about before by the way if you are not patient

you can already listen to the full album and I'll leave a link in the description

below you can listen to the album at Apple music and Google Music iTunes and

a bunch of other streaming services and I'm also going to leave a card here or

here all this is going to be very very challenging for me because as I already

mentioned in the beginning and only one person another robot I don't have a

team and those things consume a lot of time and energy but I don't worry and I

don't care because I have the passion and I have the skills and I know I can

succeed so I'm very excited to show my face and voice in public worldwide on

YouTube and I'm really excited for things to come so put a thumbs up

subscribe to the channel and don't forget to press the little Bell button

to get a notification every time I upload new video to my

channel join me on this adventure and doing it again see ya

For more infomation >> The Face Behind The Soundtracks, Who am I? - Duration: 11:48.

-------------------------------------------

The most popular superyachts names - the best names for your boat - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

The most popular superyacht names

AZZAM

DILBAR

DUBAI

ECLIPSE

KATARA

SAVARONA

RISING SUN

SERENE

TOPAZ

YAS

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> The most popular superyachts names - the best names for your boat - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Learn the alphabet | Letter R | How to write | Fine Motor Skills | Pevan and Sarah - Duration: 1:45.

♫ It's Pevan & Sarah ♫

Hi there Cubs, are you ready to get your finger out? There it is. Let's try the

letter 'r' it makes a 'r' sound. Let's start with a capital, so we draw a straight

line down, give it a head and a leg. And there's our capital R. Let's try a

lowercase one, it's just got a stick with a bit of a rainbow, that's a cute little

lowercase R. Can you think of any words that have 'r' at the beginning?

What about robot? Oh, how about rabbit and how about a beautiful rainbow? They're

all words that begin with the letter 'r' R. Okay Cubs get your finger out and

let's try a capital R.

Let's try another one. Now let's try a lowercase R and one more. That was really

great. Bye finger!

Finger says: Good bye!

For more infomation >> Learn the alphabet | Letter R | How to write | Fine Motor Skills | Pevan and Sarah - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الاثنين 29-10-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 6:43.

Monday 29/10/2018

Aries

professionally

The rays of hope and optimism dissipate the darkness of the previous period and its difficulties, and move you to a new beginning in ascending the ladder of success as a result of your will power

Emotionally

Today you find unusual interest of the beloved or partner leads to remove the effects of all previous differences, and return the relationship to the best

Taurus

professionally

Good beginnings to advance in the professional field, good steps to win over your competitors in the work environment, and put an end to those who would like to exploit you

Emotionally

Today, your feelings towards your lover or partner become stronger and you feel that every moment of love and pleasure is equivalent to a full year of happiness

Gemini

professionally

Today, financial crises begin to break out and begin to use rationality by dealing with things, taking advantage of previous experiences

Emotionally

Today your emotions are contradictory and confused, do not hesitate to acknowledge the mistakes and blunders you have committed and that have compromised your relationship with the other party to restore confidence to your relationship

Cancer

professionally

You get a new site or a new task that qualifies you to implement your ideas and opinions and through which you can increase your financial income

Emotionally

The impossible lover or partner to satisfy you is controversial, but be stubborn and insistent on your position that you are the only decision-maker

The Lion Tower

professionally

Today you have the desire to have everything you can get, try to do something that you have not studied well, and dream of achieving a delusional achievement far from realism

Emotionally

You may be dealing today with your loved one or partner in an emergency and difficult situation that worries you and preoccupies you because it concerns your emotional relationship, but will lose its effect as a result of your cooperation

Virgo

professionally

He received financial and moral support from an old friend to do an investment and start looking for a successful and good project

Emotionally

An old innocent relationship distorts your relationship with your lover or partner and things will return to normal if you explain your position frankly and confirmed your love and loyalty

Libra

professionally

Pass some things that add to your experience practical experience, and have a great test of the strength of your patience and wisdom, and will succeed if you understand what is going on around you

Emotionally

Your lover or partner may discover one of your innocent and harmful desires and ask you for an explanation

Scorpio

Born in this tower On a day like this

the artist Hussein Ismail

And the artist Salwa Mohammed Ali

And the artist Ihsan Sadiq

And the artist Aida the poet

And the artist Fathia Mahmoud

professionally

Start with calculated steps and make deliberate efforts to get additional gains, keep your direction because this leads to a success you did not expect

Emotionally

Single

Thrust beyond your emotions without listening to the mind, and go behind your heart wherever he goes in the name of love

Married

She suffers from the influence of an old relationship and does not know how to deal with it, forget the past, live the present and think about the future

Sagittarius tower

professionally

Today, you have to face a situation that requires you to be smart, intelligent and ready to make extraordinary efforts to reach an end for which you have worked for so long

Emotionally

Do not make your inner desire for change and emotional renewal affect your relationship with the other party, stay away from selfishness so that your relationship to the safety beach

Capricorn

professionally

You may feel worried today about not achieving some of your goals. Make sure that you are at the beginning of the road and that time will show that everything is going to your advantage and achieve your ambition.

Emotionally

Single

The lover tries to postpone the engagement and makes unreasonable excuses, and may choose between ending the relationship and continuing

Married

Concern within the family is difficult to secure the future of a family member for material reasons

Aquarius

professionally

Achieve outstanding success in the field of work and will reach the site you have dreamed of, continue in your direction

Emotionally

Try today to change your style with your lover or partner because he needs to satisfy his mind and mind as much as satisfy his heart and body, and gave him the right of true love

Pisces

professionally

Difficulties in implementing your business plans, but you can wisely succeed in removing the negative effects of previous erroneous steps and calculations

Emotionally

Single

You may suffer from depression and feel that your feelings are unclear and need some time to mature to know the meaning of love

Married

May be busy taking the necessary measures to mitigate the negative effects that a family member may cause as a result of recklessness and defiance

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét