Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 28 2018

Hi. This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

I'm going to show you how to create a dramatic, double-exposure image in versions CS6 and later.

I provided two images that you can use to follow along.

Their links are in my video's description below or in my project files.

If you prefer to use your own photos instead, make sure that the upper part of the background

in both images are white or close to white and make sure your subject is backlit, so it's silhouetted.

Before we begin, if you're not already a subscriber, click the small "Subscribe" button anytime

at the lower, right corner in the video.

We'll place this photo into the other photo.

Make sure your Move Tool is active.

If it isn't, press "v" on your keyboard.

Drag the photo onto the tab of the other document and without releasing your mouse or pen, drag

it down and release.

We'll reduce its opacity, so we can see the other photo through it.

In this example, we want to position the street photo over the man with the hat, so the sky

is in the middle of the man's head.

To do this, open your Transform Tool by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + T. If you can't see the Transform's

entire bounding box, press Ctrl or Cmd + 0.

Go to a corner and when you see a diagonal, double-arrow, press and hold Alt or Option

+ Shift as you drag it in or out.

To position it, go inside the bounding box and drag the photo.

Then, press Enter or Return.

To zoom back in, press Ctrl or Cmd plus the "+" key on your keyboard.

Increase the opacity back to 100%.

Next, we'll make a selection of the sky and then save it, since we'll need it later.

Open your Quick Selection Tool and make its Radius 10 pixels.

Drag your tool over the sky to select it.

If you're using a different photo and you'd like to refine the selection's edges, go to

Select and Select and Mask or in earlier versions of Photoshop, Refine Edge.

I did in-depth tutorials on both Refine Edge and Select and Mask, so if you'd like watch

them, I provided their links in my video's description.

Click "Save Selection" and click "OK".

To check it, open your Channels panel.

If you don't see the panel, go to Window and Channels.

Below the channels, you should see "Alpha1".

Open back the Layers panel and hide the toplayer.

Make your subject active.

We'll make a selection around the subject.

To do this, you can use the Quick Selection Tool again.

Since this particular photo's background is out-of-focus, I'll show you a great filter

that you can use to make the selection if the Photoshop version you're working with

is CC 2014 and later, go to Select and "Focus Area".

Adjust the "In-Focus Range" parameter to broaden or narrow down the selection.

If you move the slider to 0, the entire image gets selected.

However, if you move the slider to the extreme right, you may not see anything selected at

all or you may see only the parts of the image that's in clearest focus.

Drag it to a point where you get the best selection.

You can also Use the Brush controls to manually add or remove areas.

If the selection area has noise, you can control it by adjusting the Image Noise Level slider

control, however, if your subject is already selected well.

you can leave the Auto option checked.

To feather the edges of the selection, you can select "Soften Edge" . If you want to

further refine it, you can click the "Select and Mask" button".

Then, output it to a "Selection".

Make the top layer visible and active.

Click the Layer Mask icon to make a layer mask of the selection next to the active layer.

Make the layer active and change its Blend Mode to "Screen".

Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click, "Color LookUp".

Open the "Load 3D LUT" fly-out list.

I'll click, "LateSunset.3DL".

Feel free to experiment with the other 3D LUT presets.

LUT is an acronym for "Look Up Table".

They're mainly used in the film industry to calculate a color correction of how the final

film will look on the big screen.

Next, we'll darken the bottom of the city street, which will draw the eye more to the

center area of our image.

Check your foreground and background colors.

If they aren't black and white, respectively, press "D" on your keyboard.

Black should be your foreground color.

Make the city street layer active.

Open your Gradient Tool and make sure the Linear gradient icon is active.

Click the gradient bar to open the Gradient Editor.

Click the "Foreground to Transparent" preset and place your cursor at the bottom of your image.

Press and hold the Shift key as you drag the tool straight up to where the sky starts.

Then, release.

Next, we'll add a bright, sun flare at the horizon where the sky and the road meet.

Make a new layer and change its Blend Mode to "Screen".

Invert your foreground and background colors by clicking this icon or by pressing "x" on your keyboard.

White is now your foreground color.

Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.

We'll adjust the size in a moment.

Make the Hardness: 0% and the Opacity: 75%.

The Flow is 100%.

To make your brush bigger or smaller, first, make sure your CapsLock key is off and press

the right or left bracket key on your keyboard.

For this image, I'll make my brush 600 pixels.

Position your brush directly over the horizon and left-click once.

Lastly, we'll remove any visible lines that may be showing at the top edge of your subject.

To do this, first, make the top layer active and make a new layer above it.

In this empty layer, we'll make a composite snapshot of our visible image.

Press Alt + Ctrl + Shift + E on Windows or Option + Cmd + Shift + E on a Mac.

Ctrl-click or Cmd-click the layer mask of your subject to make a selection of its shape.

Go to Select, Modify and Expand.

Expand it 2 or 3 pixels and click OK.

Open your Channels panel and go the thumbnail of Alpha 1, which, if you recall, is the shape

of the selection of the sky that you saved earlier.

Press Alt + Ctrl on Windows or Option + Cmd on a Mac as you click the thumbnail to remove

the selection of the sky from the selection of your subject.

Invert the selection by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + Shift + I.

To check its shape, press "Q" to see it as a quick mask.

Revert it back into a selection by pressing "Q" again.

Hide the selection by pressing Ctrl or Cmd +H. It's still there; it's just hidden from view.

Open back the Layers panel.

With the composite snapshot still active, open your Eyedropper Tool.

Place your cursor directly on the color above the line you'd like to get rid of and left-click

your mouse or pen to pick up that color.

Press "B" on your keyboard to open back your Brush Tool and left-click a few times to hide

the unwanted lines and blend the 2 skies together.

Then, deselect the hidden selection by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + D.

This is Marty from Blue Lightning TV.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Photoshop: How to Create a Dramatic, Double Exposure Photo - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Chá de amora Previne a Hipertensão, Diabetes e Ajuda Emagrecer! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Chá de amora Previne a Hipertensão, Diabetes e Ajuda Emagrecer! | Naturalmente Saudável - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

SML Movie: Jeffy Gets Hypnotized Reaction - Duration: 16:03.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still crabs here welcome back to another reaction so we'll be acting to

SM a movie traffic gets hypnotized by

Logan so this came out a few hours ago and by then I was at a bowling alley with my family

So I hope you guys understand that. I apologize. So I'm here right now, and I'm ready to react to it

So if you guys did enjoy my reaction

Please make sure to drop the like button come down below and subscribe to the channel and turn on post indications

So, uh, other than that guys, hope you guys enjoyed let's get to start at three two one. What's

20 minutes time for a round or five or twelve or I just won't go to school

no video games before school

One more word out of you and you're grounded

What spell

Okay you H Thank You H felt Oh I said you spell

Okay, you and T that I don't go

Okay, well it did the you

Well, you still grounded ever you kids you set a whole lot of other words well I'm taking the TV away then TV first day

Oh, no, what is he gonna do with it?

What is he gonna do it

I don't know. What makes you the way you are you scream you cuss you

Ridiculous I go to school I know what's going on here. Let me guess

He's pretending to be sick to get out of going to school right no know exactly how to fix this

Hey, I hear you too, sick to go to school. But what if I told you that he's just a sentence end. I

Can lick my balls

Wow, you got me cupcakes usually make kids want to go to school. Oh, no, he's not faking being sick

He is the one gonna score at all. The other doesn't wanna listen to me. He's stupid. So what I want you to do I

Don't have a medicine that could just make people do what you want. I mean, I'm not Bill Cosby

Oh, you can give him medication to?

Hypnosis no real thing. Yeah, it's real. It's the first thing I learned how to do when I get my psychology degrees

So hypnotism is real. Yeah, it works

All I have to do is whip out my ding-a-ling and wave it in front of his face until he doesn't do what?

you're what I

Like to call it my ding-a-ling, it's actually how I got my first wife

I just whipped out my ding-a-ling waved it in front of a face and she did whatever I wanted

Until she snapped out of it and turned into a bitch. Okay. Well if you actually think it'll work then

Okay, alright Jesse now look at my dangling watch it wave back and forth

Listen to the sound of my voice

Jeffie you've been a really bad boy lately, but now you're gonna be a good boy. You're gonna listen to your daddy

You're gonna eat your vegetables and you're gonna go to school

Okay, and the only way you're gonna go back to being a bad boy is if you hear somebody isn't actually working

Pussy what?

orangutang pussy

Oh, well, I have to give him a word in case we want him to go back to normal I don't

But those are the rules they have to do that

Okay

Well because nobody ever says it I mean, what's the last time you heard somebody say orangutang pussy, well not until you said it

Yeah, see exactly so we don't have to worry about it

Oh just don't turn on Animal Planet because they say Oh Ranga Tang pussy a lot. Oh, okay. We're just stop it. Okay

All right, Jeffy. Now when I say boo, you're gonna wake up. Okay, boom. Oh

I'm ready to go to school now. I really like learning what?

Do you want a happy meal on the way to school? Oh, no father. I want green bean cuz your nutritious

What are you doing here it rhymes with Mouse pavement

House baby, oh I can't wait for this

This the Goodman is one of my favorite characters

I'll just go find a Nile crocodile and then I'll salt and pepper your balls and then I'll teach that now

Dial to chop down on your balls for you with

6,000 pounds of pressure per square inch your balls coming bail fuck off

So you better have your house payment more you you know, what?

I actually do think I have it just come on inside and and wait in the dining room salt and pepper

All right good mints. So just sit right here and I'm gonna go upstairs and get your house payment cuz it's upstairs. So be back

Can you get the tides another person for me that's sure what for

Okay, so there's this guy downstairs that I know of money and I don't have the money

So I was wondering if you could hypnotize. I'm into thinking that already pay them

Well, you know, it's illegal to hypnotize people against their will right. Well, I mean it is yeah

Can you do it? Sure? Yeah

Okay

Before I give it to you, do you want to see a magic trick? No, give me your house thing

Of course you want to see the magic trick? So Oh God

This is my magician friend and he had a really cool magic trick that he wants to show you right? Yeah

Yeah, I'm a magician. That's me

So for my first trick I need you to stare at my ding-a-ling

Fuck is this now watch my jingling way back and forth

Okay, no marios you a house payment just fuck he does

But he already paid his house payment this month. No the fuck. He didn't uh-uh. Yes. Yes, he did

No the fuck he didn't

Not everybody can be hypnotized what it just doesn't work on everybody what we gonna do I don't know

Yeah, we're the fuck's the magic trick that was the main trick see while you were distracted he made my house payment disappear

Would you better get it the fuck back?

It's gone. Yeah

Tada, you better get it - fuck it here

You give me like a loan like can I borrow somebody what a

Non-criminal to bite my balls salt and pepper. Okay. How much is the house painted?

$1,500

Yeah, do you take checks of course look man you owe me

I know thank you so much for paying my house payment. Don't know what I would do without you. Whatever. Alright Jeff

Are you ready to go to school? Of course father?

Alright, so let's let's take you to school and well, can you do me one more favor?

Can you take Jeffy to school sure sure why not

I just came here to be a doctor but no no I was a hypnotist

I was a bank and now I'm gonna be an uber driver. So why not? Oh, thank you so much

All right, Jeff you go with the nice man, okay

Why are you dumb

That's like the first time they ever saw a scene like that

Before the teacher comes mature it would be really funny

Even with her. Yeah, we have

Can we get a male orangutan join instead of a remington vagina, he should have said or anything

You almost said it you must not doubt of it

The paper with the word that you need to memorize for Sperry beat and we don't get eggroll I Spelling Bee

Oh, man. I really hope I win not a chance junior. I'm a five-time Spelling Bee champion

I'm like a Tom Brady spelling bee you really sure about that

You've won five times

Can you go easy on me this time, so maybe I can win

This is just a list of words that I have to memorize for the spelling bee tomorrow, I just really want to pass it

So I don't there's a point your father, okay?

Well, I mean, I'm pretty sure you'll pass that spelling because you're the greatest son ever and and you're really smart

Yeah, well I room and study these work so I don't get distracted. Okay you go. Oh, man

I love this new jiffy Jeffy. Are you ready for school Oh. Yep. Daddy. Just one more good

Look at this paper and gun. All right. Oh, here you go. Are you ready for your spelling bee? Yeah

Oh, she's looking at the list one more time before we left. All right, let's get your school. Jeffy. Come on

Let's see if he passes

Yeah, I'll take your hardest word, please. All right, Corey your word is read

It's a little too easy. But okay, I'll take him down read our Edie read wrong. That's right

You read a book oh come now, really you should use it in a sentence, you know else for instance

All right you next man I really hope Jeffy passes that spelling bee I wonder what his words are anyway we got

Plain

Red car is

Alright

Alright Jimmy just sit right there and do whatever you want. Okay. Well, why do you check me our school father?

Because you've been such a good boy lately. I thought you deserve to stay at home and do nothing day

You know what you can stay at home and not go to school for the rest of the week because you deserve it and also

They're gonna be talking about that spelling bee and I don't want you hearing those stupid words

anyway, they're dumb so you can just stay at home and

Listen to the radio. No, it's gonna say

I mean, I do accept your apology because you're a good boy now. So you know what? It's gonna say

W KRG bringing you the greatest hits since 1906 coming up. We got Justin Bieber's latest hit single

orangutan pussy

No

That's actually really sick on the website you can get a bunch of fun stuff like Jeffy t-shirts stickers

pillows phone cases but most importantly

we're launching the Jeffy back Jeffy backpack Jeffy backpack link in the description to SML merch

Calm go on there. That's a really sick available for pre-order

Until November 4th, so go get your Jeffy backpack on pre-order you can go around and go to school

When are you getting bullied get the Jeffy backpack? Shove it in their face

Jeffy shirts Jeffy shirt Jeff you the phone cases where the Jeffy backpack backpack you put it on

Backpack is fun

If he could hypnotize ain't no one, who would it be and what would you make them do? Oh

Man all that guys. Hope you guys enjoyed. Thank you guys so much for watching. I didn't know what was that before?

I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next video. Thank you guys so much for watching

I will see you guys in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét